2.11/5

Looking for a pest control company?

Riddex Plus Pest Repeller

Looking for a pest control company?

37 Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

I received the 2 I ordered today. When I tried to put them in the outlets they do not fit so I tried power strip and extension cord. It would not go in them. Not even close. What are my options? I do not know my order number because there was no paperwork enclosed in shipping package so I will try and send a picture because it is written in Chinese and I don't read Chinese so maybe you can find it on there.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Had roaches in my home every so often as well as a spider or two, and ants. I placed two Riddex Plus repellents in my home (1090 sq. ft.) and have not had an insect in my home for 5 years. While you have to keep your house clean and put food away, having these does not preclude people from being a slob. Due diligence on the homeowners part helps, for sure. A few months later, I place one in my garage where everyone has spiders and within a week I cleaned up the webs and had not had webs or spiders for almost 5 years. Be neat and clean and that alone helps with ants and roaches. But, as far as I am concerned, Riddex repellents work.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2016

I should have applied the money spent to getting a cat!! My mice just ignore this, and I have no idea if it is even working. I live in a house that has less than 1000 sq ft, plugged this into a wall plug in my living room and can watch a mouse just do its thing in that room.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Riddex Sonic Plus - Ordered this in a set of three. Two of the three were defective. Was told to send them all back because it's a set of three and I had to pay to ship them back. When an item is defective I should not have to pay to return it. Will never order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I am not sure what the difference is suppose to be between the two. I purchased 2 of the Riddex Plus for $29.9 because I was tired of paying for pest control and still saw roaches, then the mice came. After a few days of plug in, I notice the mice contracting themselves to squirm through rays looking for a way out! No more problems with mice nor roaches in over 5 yrs using the same two plug in. I put one on one end of the house and another in the center in the kitchen. Works great! Maybe there is a problem with the Sonic Plus but the regular one works just as it suppose too. I do not understand why people are paying over $50.00 and not satisfied. They didn't get what I ordered. My Riddex Plus is still going strong. I have the ones with the green & red flashing light with the little blue night light. Thanks Riddex! I have recommended this to many.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Riddex Plus Pest Repeller?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

I've resided at my address for 13 years and have been subjected to Flying Ants every year but not since I purchased a Riddex Plug this year. I can't thank the company enough. All the products I had to buy before eg. Ant Traps, Ant Spray, Ant Powder etc. Not seen any at all this year. Thank you Riddex.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

This product does not work. I had it plugged in. All the lights were on red light flashing and there was a mouse sitting right under the plug.

Original review: June 24, 2016

This product is garbage. I have put one in my shop. More mice. I put one in my kitchen and mice made a nest 1 foot away from the unit under my toaster and bread maker. Seems like there are more mice. It seems to attract them.

Original review: March 28, 2016

I usually don't complain but I purchased 8 units and put them in each room of the house. I got after plugging them in a colony is mouse's running through the house and other bugs. This is LEAST EFFECTIVE. PLEASE CONSUMERS DO NOT BUY PRODUCT. The company should be ashamed to say that this product works.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2016

I've had them plugged in almost a week, and still seeing roaches...uggg... This product is crap! Don't buy it!! If you do it wasting your money.

Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Company Information