2.11/5

Looking for a pest control company?

37 Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 1, 2009

Riddex Plus is being advertised on TV and online for $29.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling charge and Buy 1 get 1 free. I ordered online 2 sets for $59.90 to go to the same address. I was charged a shipping fee of $35.80 instead of the advertised $8.95. The customer service number is a machine that does not resolve problems. This $8.95 shipping fee scam is being advertised on TV and online.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2008

On the TV ad, the makers of Riddex Plus say that their product WILL repel insects, rodents, etc. My brother and I had purchased two of the devices on the 2-for-1 plan and we immediately installed them as soon as we got them. Within one week, we had twice as many insects in the house. So many, in fact, that we had to have someone come into our house to spray. After having the devices for 6 months, we started having a rodent problem (which we still have). Neither item is doing what the manufacturer says it will do. We have tried to contact them...but to no avail. The operator puts you on HOLD and eventually hangs up. Please advise people that Riddex Plus does NOT work and that if they call and give their card number, they can kiss their money goodbye...because Riddex will not reimburse them.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2008

Nothing happened the product does not work. I'm out 50 dollars because i waited to long hoping it would work. I'm now stuck with 2 units because i got a free one i didn't need and they charged 9 dollars for the free one for shipping and handling. I gave the product a month and i still have bugs. I can't believe that they are still in business. I'm so mad that i'm out 50 bucks and they are getting rich off our money. I guess i was a sucker to think this product would work.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2008

I had sent in a complaint to you on August 1, 2008 regarding a credit that I was trying to get for several months from Riddex Plus for a product that I never received. This email will confirm that they have issued the credit of $47.85 to my american express card on August 12, 2008 and I have no further dispute or issues with this company.

Thank you if you had any thing to do with my receiving this credit. I told Riddex that I would contact you after the credit had been posted to my account to let you know that this issue had been resolved.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2008

I placed three orders with them, two on line and one over the phone which they suggested I do since I had not received the order placed in February, 2008 # 2008022709591132 and they they would issue me a credit for that one of $47.85. I have been calling for months and they keep telling me that they are back up and my credit had not gone to the account department. Loss of fund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Riddex Plus Pest Repeller?

Original review: July 21, 2008

The as advertized on tv site says 100% guaranteed,,,,to call customer service at number above. I called, it was all in spanish, though I speak English and then the phone line went dead. There is no way to get your guarantee and the product does absolutely NOTHING!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2008

well i brought a product from riddex plus and it did work so i decided to ship it back, and i did not receive my full payment.i payment $29.95 for buy one get one free and my shipping and handling was $17.90.and the total was $47.85. they refuse to give me my shipping and handling back,they say they are not responsible for it. On the receipt it said 30 day money back guarantee. and i did return the merchandise before the 30 days was up.

Riddex Plus Pest Repeller Company Information