Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now
  2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.12/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Whether you are being relocated for work, the military or simply looking to start a new chapter in a new city, Purple Heart Moving Group works to make the process as easy as possible. From packing to unloading, Purple Heart Moving Group is with you throughout the entire process. Reach out today and let Purple Heart Moving Group make your move as seamless as possible.

Move With Ease

Get matched with a trusted, professional moving company.

Get Matched Now

Purple Heart Moving Group Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I moved with Purple Heart recently and was very nervous and stressed out but I have to say they really exceeded my expectations. Initially I had an issue with a few missing boxes when my things were delivered but I got a call back a few days later that they tracked it down and they delivered it to me within the week! I couldn't be happier with the service they provided and how they handled my items and my concerns. I will certainly recommend them to my friends and family moving forward.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I used Purple Heart Moving Group to move my mother and father from Wichita Kansas Santa Fe New Mexico, so they could be closer to the rest of our family. I had to set everything up remotely and was very concerned about how I was going to figure everything out. When I contacted Purple Heart, I explained the circumstances of this move and they were so understanding about my concerns. The rep I talked to even suggested that the movers do all of the packing for my parents. I didn’t even know that was an option!

I looked at a few other companies, but ended up coming right back to Purple Heart. I just felt more comfortable talking to them. Move day went smoothly from what my parents told me. The movers came in and packed everything up and were very friendly to my parents (who can be a bit on edge as they get older). 2 days later, the movers got to my parents new home. They basically staged the house for them. They put all of the furniture where it was needed and put all of the boxes in the rooms my mother pointed them to. I would have had to take off so much work and make multiple trips to and from if I did this on my own. I am forever thankful to Purple Heart for helping my parents move.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

With the help and experience of Purple Heart Moving Group I was able to quickly move from Austin, TX to Oklahoma City, OK. The whole packing and delivery process took less than a week and a half. I've moved a lot in my adult life and this was the best experience I've ever had. The sales guys were professional, efficient and courteous and the customer service team was always friendly and kind with any questions I called about. When I need to move next, I will definitely use Purple Heart again!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Excellent communication from start to finish. Customer service staff was always very professional and courteous and kept me informed with verbal and email updates. Car moved from Connecticut to Texas. Pickup and delivery drivers were both very nice and professional. The delivery driver agreed to meet me in a spot that worked out for both of us. He called me when he was an hour away and I explained to him that I live in a maze and that his truck would have difficulty navigating the narrow streets. Driver said he didn’t mind going to the address on file but he didn’t mind meeting me at a different address that was more spacious. We agreed to meet up a Home Depot, and it worked out great. My family has used Purple Heart several times to move cars from Connecticut to Texas, but this was my first time personally interacting with their customer service staff, and drivers. Highly recommended and I would gladly use them again.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The best moving company I’ve ever dealt with in my life. Customer service exceptional. Always available. Always there for me if I have a questions to concerns. Crystal and Crystal they were super helpful to help me. A lot of his old my needs and help me to make sure I’m ready for moving cross country and he and I will prevent all unexpected obstacles. Christine and Crystal they were super helpful they help me a lot with all my needs and help me to make sure I’m ready for Moving Cross country and he and I will prevent all unexpected obstacles.

Pick up and delivery was on time. They sent three professional movers on both ends. Tape back, loaded, unloaded it. Unpacked so quick so nicely without any damage. Is everything all right in one piece. I’m so happy that I took my time to roll this review. Pick up and delivery was on time. They sent three professional movers on both ends. Tape back, loaded, unloaded it. Unpacked so quick so nicely without any damage. Is everything all right in one piece. I’m so happy that I took my time to roll this review. Thank you Purple Heart. You guys the best. I will definitely come and tell my friends, relatives, or coworkers and see you guys next time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purple Heart Moving Group?

Original review: March 9, 2020

I loved the way Purple Heart Moving Group worked! They were very organized making sure each room was packed and arranged in the same area so when unloading I can arrange in the easiest way possible for me to unpack. They were very considerate, and had positive attitudes throughout the move. I will be calling for any future move they were awesome!

Original review: March 4, 2020

These people are LIARS and THIEVES! Not only they charged us $5,000 more than the quote we received but they promised refunds they never sent and will not pay back for overcharging. Every time you bring proofs they overcharged, they lie and find other excuses or they stop responding. Don't give them any money, they don't deserve a penny!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Purple Heart took away the stress of moving. They gave me a free initial estimate and they stayed true to their word. They handled all of my packing. and moving and I didn't have to worry about any of it!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

The worst moving company ever, do not use!!! I was moved several times by professional movers with my job. I honestly never had a problem with breakage or delivery, etc. Like all the other reviews on this site, I did not research enough about this horrible company. They are definitely nothing but brokers that want to take your money. They are definitely nothing but brokers that take your money. I was told I could do Charge a credit card for the first deposit. The second payment would be when the furniture is picked up and I could use a credit card. That was definitely not the case, I had to give them cash at that time. I had called several times stating that I needed to add some items, and a gal said “don’t worry about it, you are overthinking this move."

The driver finally showed up after several cancels. He claimed his truck was being worked on, and he showed up with a U-Haul to move all my furniture to storage. Never was I told this, and because I yelled enough, they didn’t charge me the normal settling paid which is $500. Now I have no idea where my furniture is or if I will ever see it. It’s supposed to be delivered within 2 to 5 days, heaven only knows if I will ever see it again. I never knew anything about a broker moving furniture.

Buyer beware, as others have stated, I did not see the Consumer Affairs reviews until after it was too late. With all the stress of moving, this certainly was the last thing I needed to deal with. I can’t believe there are people out there that do this to other people during a very stressful time of need. And yes my driver hired to flunky contractors that showed up in a junk beat up car. They did move quickly, shelves all my furniture in this little U-Haul truck, including strapping my mattress on the back of the truck. Shame on these people.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

A Big NO NO. They arranged other mover and don't have own movers. Damaged $4000 worth of items and the insurance paying me $166. When I ask Purple Heart about the damage, they say, it's not their job and asking to fight with insurance. I am utterly disappointed and please go for other trusted movers. Judge yourself. All the best if you still want to go with them.

Purple Heart Moving Group expert review by Tom Rains

Purple Heart Moving Group is located in South Florida. It helps with long-distance moves, military moves, business relocations, packing and storage. The company specializes in military moves and last-minute moves.

• Types of moves: The company handles military moves, long-distance moves, corporate moves and business relocations.

• Cost: You can expect a long-distance one-bedroom move to cost between $1,700 and $2,000. Prices vary based on distance, weight of items and seasonality. The company requires a 33% down payment to secure your move.

• Service areas: Purple Heart Moving Group handles moves from the South Florida area across the state and to the rest of the nation.

• Additional services: Purple Heart schedules last-minute moves at no additional cost. You can also ask your moving coordinator if you qualify for a month of complimentary storage.

by Tom Rains ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Tom Rains graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2014 with a master’s degree in Professional Writing. Tom’s passion for delivering quality content fuels him to provide consumers with accurate, well-researched information on major life purchases.

Purple Heart Moving Group Company Information