2. Movers

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.23/5

Compare Movers

Whether you are being relocated for work, the military or simply looking to start a new chapter in a new city, Purple Heart Moving Group works to make the process as easy as possible. From packing to unloading, Purple Heart Moving Group is with you throughout the entire process. Reach out today and let Purple Heart Moving Group make your move as seamless as possible.

Purple Heart Moving Group Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I moved with Purple Heart recently and was very nervous and stressed out but I have to say they really exceeded my expectations. Initially I had an issue with a few missing boxes when my things were delivered but I got a call back a few days later that they tracked it down and they delivered it to me within the week! I couldn't be happier with the service they provided and how they handled my items and my concerns. I will certainly recommend them to my friends and family moving forward.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

I used Purple Heart Moving Group to move my mother and father from Wichita Kansas Santa Fe New Mexico, so they could be closer to the rest of our family. I had to set everything up remotely and was very concerned about how I was going to figure everything out. When I contacted Purple Heart, I explained the circumstances of this move and they were so understanding about my concerns. The rep I talked to even suggested that the movers do all of the packing for my parents. I didn’t even know that was an option!

I looked at a few other companies, but ended up coming right back to Purple Heart. I just felt more comfortable talking to them. Move day went smoothly from what my parents told me. The movers came in and packed everything up and were very friendly to my parents (who can be a bit on edge as they get older). 2 days later, the movers got to my parents new home. They basically staged the house for them. They put all of the furniture where it was needed and put all of the boxes in the rooms my mother pointed them to. I would have had to take off so much work and make multiple trips to and from if I did this on my own. I am forever thankful to Purple Heart for helping my parents move.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

With the help and experience of Purple Heart Moving Group I was able to quickly move from Austin, TX to Oklahoma City, OK. The whole packing and delivery process took less than a week and a half. I've moved a lot in my adult life and this was the best experience I've ever had. The sales guys were professional, efficient and courteous and the customer service team was always friendly and kind with any questions I called about. When I need to move next, I will definitely use Purple Heart again!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Excellent communication from start to finish. Customer service staff was always very professional and courteous and kept me informed with verbal and email updates. Car moved from Connecticut to Texas. Pickup and delivery drivers were both very nice and professional. The delivery driver agreed to meet me in a spot that worked out for both of us. He called me when he was an hour away and I explained to him that I live in a maze and that his truck would have difficulty navigating the narrow streets. Driver said he didn’t mind going to the address on file but he didn’t mind meeting me at a different address that was more spacious. We agreed to meet up a Home Depot, and it worked out great. My family has used Purple Heart several times to move cars from Connecticut to Texas, but this was my first time personally interacting with their customer service staff, and drivers. Highly recommended and I would gladly use them again.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The best moving company I’ve ever dealt with in my life. Customer service exceptional. Always available. Always there for me if I have a questions to concerns. Crystal and Crystal they were super helpful to help me. A lot of his old my needs and help me to make sure I’m ready for moving cross country and he and I will prevent all unexpected obstacles. Christine and Crystal they were super helpful they help me a lot with all my needs and help me to make sure I’m ready for Moving Cross country and he and I will prevent all unexpected obstacles.

Pick up and delivery was on time. They sent three professional movers on both ends. Tape back, loaded, unloaded it. Unpacked so quick so nicely without any damage. Is everything all right in one piece. I’m so happy that I took my time to roll this review. Pick up and delivery was on time. They sent three professional movers on both ends. Tape back, loaded, unloaded it. Unpacked so quick so nicely without any damage. Is everything all right in one piece. I’m so happy that I took my time to roll this review. Thank you Purple Heart. You guys the best. I will definitely come and tell my friends, relatives, or coworkers and see you guys next time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purple Heart Moving Group?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

*SHORT VERSION* The following is based on our experience with Purple Heart Moving Group (PHMG) in the context of a move from PA to FL (contract signed in February 2019, move in June/July 2019). Do not choose PHMG, as you will most likely end up paying more in money, time, nerves, effort, and lost/damaged furniture than you would if you went with a) a reliable moving company that seems to be more expensive at first glance or b) a DIY move. It seems to be part of PHMG’s business strategy to:

1. Lie to customers on the phone and promise services that are not included in the actual contract;

2. Lure in customers with unrealistically low quotes (around 50 % of the actual cost);

3. Tell customers to go along with whatever unexpected charges come up, and that PHMG will recalculate everything and provide reimbursements once the move has been completed—but once the move is over, they tell customers that all the papers have been signed and that it is too late for any recalculations or reimbursements;

4. Sub-contract with unreliable movers, who may, in addition to being bad movers, not speak English and who may sub-sub-contract part of the move to yet other companies that PHMG does not know about;

5. Have terrible communication with both the customer and their sub-(sub-)contractors;

6. Defer any responsibility for delays, damages, losses, and false promises to the sub-(sub-)contractors, incl. providing a very tedious online claims system through which you will have to work out any reimbursements with the sub-(sub-)contractors,

7. Offer angry customers hush money, a sum much less than the actual damage or cost increase, to prevent them from posting reviews.

*LONG VERSION* WHAT IT MEANS TO DO BUSINESS WITH PHMG. PHMG is a broker, no matter what they tell you on the phone (My wife was told by PHMG that they were not a broker), which means that they will not handle your move, and instead sub-contract with whoever can give them a good rate. In our case, this led to:

1. Difficulties in communication regarding pick-up and delivery as well as how to handle payments and reimbursements (in other words: when we told PHMG that the movers had arrived on site with an incorrect inventory of our move and were spending hours on setting up their own, new inventory, although we had provided PHMG with a complete inventory three days before, PHMG told us that we did not have any “actionable” complaints and that there was nothing they could do for us; then our furniture was virtually lost for three weeks and nobody knew where it was or when it would be delivered; and when my wife called PHMG to inform them that their sub-contractors had charged us incorrectly, they told me to do what it takes to please the movers and that PHMG would handle all reimbursements after the completion of our move, but when it was time for the reimbursements, I was told that I had signed the documents with which the movers had provided me and that there was nothing that PHMG could do for me at this point);

2. Having to deal with moving companies for pick-up and delivery on whose selection you have zero influence;

3. Having to make out personal checks and money orders to companies with whom you do not have a contract, and occasionally even having to make out checks or money orders to the driver of the moving truck;

4. Having our boxes and furniture loaded and unloaded three times (pick-up from our apartment, transfer to a large truck, transfer to a shuttle truck, delivery at our apartment), which increases the likelihood of damages due to improper handling, getting rained on, and/or soaking in dirt water on the floor.

PROBLEMS WITH ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING

1. We did not receive the promised 24-to-48-hour advance warning before the pick-up of our furniture. I called PHMG the night before the move to ask if there are any updates, and I was told that the movers show up in 14 hours (8 am the next day).

2. Movers had an incorrect moving inventory, although I had spent almost one hour on the phone with PHMG three days prior to move to update the moving inventory. The inaccurate moving inventory resulted in the movers’ showing up with a half-full truck that was too small to load all of our furniture; a delay in loading because the movers had to create a new inventory; a different pick-up charge than the one with which PHMG had provided me three days prior to the move.

3. Instead of the “estimated” delivery of 4–10 business days, it took 3 weeks and 3 days (from June 27 to July 21) for our furniture to be delivered.

4. The movers did not know to which address to deliver our furniture because PHMG had not provided them with this information.

5. We called PHMG frequently during the last two weeks of waiting for our furniture. We were first told that the furniture would arrive between July 11 and July 14, then it was rescheduled for July 15/16, then for July 18. When nobody had shown up by the evening of July 18, we were promised that the furniture would arrive on July 19. When nobody had shown up by the afternoon of July 19, we were promised that the furniture would arrive on July 20. The movers did show up on July 20, but they spent the day renting a U-Haul truck and loading our furniture from semi-truck into the U-Haul truck. By the time they had delivered a quarter of our things, they were tired and had to stop. They came back the morning of July 21 and unloaded the U-Haul until the afternoon.

6. We did not receive the promised 1-day, 3-hour, and 1-hour advance call before our furniture was delivered. Instead, the movers called once they were standing in front of the gate.

7. We were not informed until the delivery crew arrived that we would have to pay a shuttle fee (from the semi-truck to our apartment). It was a late Saturday afternoon in Florida, and we were unable to obtain the required postal money order, as all the post offices in our area were now closed. (PHMG arranged for us to be allowed to use a regular money order, which was, I believe, the only time that their customer support was helpful).

8. Nobody had arranged for a shuttle truck to transfer our belongings from the semi-truck to the apartment. The truck driver had to rent a U-Haul truck, which was only available after a 3-hour wait. Combined with the time it took the movers to transfer our belongings to the shuttle, this resulted in a delivery beginning at 7 pm on July 20, although we were told that the delivery would begin in the morning.

PROBLEMS WITH CHARGES AND PAYMENTS

1. The original quote that we were given when we first called PHMG was way too low and PHMG “adjusted” our payment three days before the move. The new quote was twice as high as the original quote. Here is what happened: Although I had provided PHMG with an accurate account of the amount, type, and size of our furniture during the first phone conversation, PHMG estimated that we would need 30 boxes. My wife insisted that her books alone fill 30 boxes, and so PHMG increased the estimated number of boxes to 50. We ended up moving 125 boxes. Furthermore, although I had provided PHMG with the dimensions of our furniture, they entered every bookshelf as a small bookshelf, our extendable dining table as a kitchen table for two, etc. The original quote was hence completely and (in my opinion) deliberately unrealistic.

2. The payment due at pick-up was higher than the sum that PHMG had told us was owed that day. PHMG told me to pay whatever the movers asked me to pay, and that they would sort it out later (which they never did).

3. Packing materials are, according the contract with PHMG, included in the charge. Nonetheless, the movers charged us for packing materials. PHMG refused to reimburse these costs.

4. Two different reps from PHMG told me on the phone that all of our furniture would be disassembled and reassembled for free by the movers, and this is also stated in the contract (all furniture that is required to be disassembled for a safe move, and since most of our furniture got severely damaged, it was obviously unsafe for the pieces to be moved as-is). Disassembling all furniture makes sense because PHMG charged us by volume, not by weight. However, the movers did not disassemble our furniture except for two tables upon pick-up, and the movers who delivered the furniture did not even have tools to reassemble the two tables. When we asked to be reimbursed for the air transported inside of our non-disassembled furniture, PHMG refused.

5. The movers refused to disassemble our wardrobe. Consequently, it did not fit in the elevator. The movers gave us two options: either pay them $ 140 in cash to carry the wardrobe down the stairs, or have them leave the wardrobe behind. We did not have the cash and had to trash the wardrobe because it was too late in the evening to find another solution to the problem and we could not reach PHMG on the phone. Note: Most likely, the wardrobe would not even have fit into the moving truck, which arrived half-full of other people’s things, so it seems to me that the movers weren’t even trying.

6. We were told that the down-payment and the pick-up charge were calculated based on an extremely generous estimate of the volume of our move, and that the actual volume would be measured on the truck, and that our final payment (on the day of delivery) would be adjusted to reflect the difference between the actual volume and the initial overestimate. This should, according to PHMG, have brought our final payment close to zero. However, we had to pay the full price that was based on the original (over)estimate. I called PHMG to inquire about that, and they told me to pay the full amount that the movers request, and that they would reimburse me later on. After the move was completed, my wife requested an adjustment of the bill that was based on the actual volume of our move. We were told that the actual volume was never measured, and that we signed off on the estimate when the movers first picked up the furniture, and that we would not receive any reimbursement for any overestimates.

PROBLEMS WITH MOVERS ON-SITE

1. Upon pick-up, the movers were 4 hours late, upon delivery, several days (see above).

2. Both groups of movers spoke barely any English, and the designated person on the pick-up crew who was supposed to speak English didn’t really; the delivery crew did not even have a designated English-speaking person. This led to: extreme delay of creating a new inventory upon pick-up; creating a wrong inventory upon pick-up (e.g., “iron table” instead of “ironing board” and “stool” instead of “toolbox”); impossibility to contest any demands in payments or refusals to provide services that are part of the contract with PHMG.

3. Handwritten inventories are ineligible, but we had no choice other than to sign everything.

4. The delivery crew consisted of only two men, for full two-bedroom apartment. If we understood correctly, the crew was supposed to consist of four people, but two had taken off with the money from the previous job and gone drinking.

5. The delivery was extremely slow, which is understandable considering that two people had to carry the contents of a 2-bedroom-apartment to the third floor of a Florida apartment in July. They had to take frequent breaks lasting 10 to 20 minutes, and some of our belongings were sitting in the rain while they were taking breaks.

6. The slow speed of delivery caused the delivery to become an overnight ordeal. The delivery crew started unloading at 7 pm, got tired by 11 pm, and asked to come back the next morning at 8 am. They promised it would only take them another hour or two to finish. They showed up at 8:30 am and completed their job at 1 pm.

7. Both moving crews left behind trash in our apartment and on the stairs.

8. The delivery crew damaged our apartment, including severe dents and deep scratches in two doors and multiple walls, ceilings, columns, and base boards.

9. The delivery crew did not unwrap or reassemble our furniture. We had to unwrap the furniture ourselves and carry the moving blankets to the truck.

10. The delivery crew did not put furniture where we wanted it and/or put it against the wall sideways or backwards and still in blankets and plastic wrap.

11. Both crews literally threw our boxes into and out of trucks, including items that contained “FRAGILE” stickers.

12. One quarter of our boxes and two thirds of our furniture got damaged (scratched, torn, dented, broken, drenched, and/or soiled), partially completely destroyed. The movers had placed large items at the bottom and smaller items on top, which resulted, for example, in a wardrobe box being at the bottom of very large stack of boxes and getting completely smashed—and with it my wife’s wedding dress. Multiple cardboard boxes and furniture also sat on the ground in the rain.

PROBLEMS WITH PHMG CUSTOMER SUPPORT

1. PHMG employees lied to us in various ways. First, they told us that they are not a broker, which they are. Second, they told us that all furniture would be disassembled, which it wasn’t. Third, they told us that we would only pay for the actual volume of our move, but we ended up paying for an estimated volume that was created via phone by a PHMG employee who neither set foot in our apartment ever nor saw the moving truck, and who told us himself that his estimate was an extreme overestimate. Fourth, they told us that cashier’s check and credit card were acceptable payment methods upon delivery, which they aren’t. Fifth, when confronted with these lies, they told us that nobody had ever told us the things on this list, i.e., they lied about lying.

2. When we called PHMG and informed them that the pick-up crew did not have the correct inventory for our move and was going to charge us a sum higher than the amount with which PHMG had provided me, we were told that this was not an “actionable” complaint.

3. PHMG was frequently unavailable over the phone and did not call back when we left voice mails requesting calls back.

4. PHMG customer support reps were frequently rude and disinterested, and almost always unhelpful.

5. We requested five times in different phone calls and voice mails to speak to a customer support supervisor, and our requests were denied or not answered. Excuses included that the supervisor was too busy, in meetings, and sick. We insisted that all incorrect charges be sorted out before we have to make our final payment (upon delivery), because we knew that we would not be reimbursed. Nothing was handled before delivery and the supervisor never called. Weeks after, the supervisor emailed us and we were offered a tiny reimbursement that does not even begin to cover our financial damages and inappropriate charges.

6. This small “reimbursement” would not have come without strings attached: it was hush money. We would have had to sign a contract that would not have allowed us to publish any online reviews or publicize our bad experience with PHMG in any other way.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

My husband found Mirit: Great American Van Lines through Purple Heart Moving Group; a broker for coordinating with a moving company. It has taken me a year and a half to write this review. If you want to weep for the stolen, and smashed belongings, then hire this group. It is so painful to think of how much money we spent, above and beyond their costs to move us from Novato, CA to Taos, NM, on buying them lunches, snacks and drinks, to have had our things damaged to the point of $45,000. Yes, you are reading that correctly.

In Novato, one of the movers slipped on the stairs (carrying coffee) and later I found it all across the wall, and in the carpet. Did they tell me? No. I found food that had been spilled on the carpet, ground in, did they tell me? No. Did they clean it, or ask for something to clean it? No. These are minor things. I thought for the amount of work of moving, they weren't doing such a bad job, but it is obvious that they have no regard for how hard a person works to gain the precious belongings that we owned. Inherited precious, irreplaceable items, and they smashed them!

I found my grandmother's wooden miniature chest from the late 1800's thrown diagonally in a box with things that didn't belong with it. Yes, lots of damage. They smashed a wheel and broke an edge off of my 1900's cedar chest. An antique batwing, clawfoot table valued at $800 smashed apart. It would take unbelievable disregard to pack things so terribly. Smashed fish tank - placed in a box with a 25 lb miter saw. How did I not see them packing like this? Oh, because I was ensuring they had plenty to eat and drink? My husband was busy too, getting ourselves out of our home. We couldn't be everywhere the three guys were. (five total over five days.)

At first, if you called the manager, he was lickity splickity to answer the phone. After the fact, no one would answer. The manager was complaining about how much stuff we had. We ski, surf, backpack, ride horses. - I had closed my office and had lots of files and books. My husband retired and had lots of files he had to keep. We were blessed with a garden, and our vehicles. My parents had died, so we inherited things from them, and were weeding them. How much is too much? A moving company is for moving! What would they do with a family bigger than three and 1250 sq ft house?

They transferred our belongings to a semi in L.A. CA. at their warehouse. This is where the trouble really began. They told us that their arrival time at our new home would be on the 15th of June. We busted our backsides to arrive at our new home before them. They arrived six weeks later. We called them, and Purple Heart, but they didn't return our calls. They just disappeared. My husband finally got a coordinator at Purple Heart, who gave him different phone numbers. He found out that the company's claims of "we are still packing the trucks", was a coordinated effort in lying.

My motorcycle had $2650.00 in damages. They had to have dropped my bike, as well as allowed the packing to collapse on it. How does one score and break a windshield, crack a taillight off, and cause that many scores in the paint and chrome? My mom's Mikimoto pearls were stolen, as well as other jewelry. The box was smashed, had a hole in the bottom of it, and was completely ransacked. Mom had worked at CBS in the fifties, and had an ashtray from a Johnny Carson party (I have pics of this.) The ashtray is smashed to smithereens. Many things are smashed, damaged, gone. I sat on our front deck and wept. Every box opened was an effort in self control. Tears to being enraged.

Do NOT use this company. They are reprehensible for their disregard, negligence, and thievery. You would think that a moving company would screen their employees. I cannot believe they screen them. We have submitted our claim, and a year and a half later they are still unresponsive. Thank God for our vehicle insurance company Progressive. At least our insurance paid for the damages to my motorcycle, and Progressive took up the battle of getting reimbursed by this company. I struggle with the trauma of how much they damaged. Shaking my head. Don't do it. Don't use these people.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Moved from Orlando, Florida to Northern Virginia. I initially requested a quote from one of those sites that asks you to put in how much stuff you need to move then gets quotes from different companies. I received quotes ranging from $5000 to $8000 to move a two bedroom apartment worth of furniture. My last move from Maryland to Florida was about $3000 8 years ago so I was thinking it would be in that same range. I then found Purple Heart. My initial quote was for $2800. I thought, "Wow. That’s cheap." So I went with them. I had to do a large deposit of $1000. I thought that was too much for a deposit just to hold a date. The movers arrived of course not during their initial time frame of 10am to Noon but close to 4pm. I told them it could get tough with parking due to living in an apartment complex with limited space.

I packed my own household goods. During the process the lead mover did tell me I was going over the square footage of the initial quote and I could owe more. Since I needed for them to take everything I told him to continue and I’ll pay extra. The extra amount ended up being $1300. Yucks! Part of the issue was my very large sleigh bed and pillow top mattress set. I also had ten extra boxes. So I just went on and paid it. Luckily they took a check. No telling what would have happened if I didn’t have it. Downside, most of these moving companies only deal with cash and postal money orders. I wouldn’t need my furniture for three weeks so the price included storage.

Fast forward to delivery time. The dispatch reached out to me four days before delivery to confirm everything. Great. Day of delivery we went from the company would be here around 9am to they didn’t arrive until 3pm. This time in a semi truck size moving truck. The mover initial told me they weren’t sure they could deliver because the truck could get stuck in the apartment complex parking lot once residents return home and the lot begins to fill up. Needless to say they were able to deliver my furniture and boxes. I did have two wooden furniture pieces damaged. My TV stand, which I wasn’t too concerned about because I was getting a new one and was just going to use the old one for another room. But my book case which I loved was ruined.

I haven’t gone through all my boxes to see how everything else fared. It’s cold and rainy on the day of delivery so some of my softer items did get wet. I would recommend the company, just beware of the extra costs if you have large furniture. Oh, have drills, screwdrivers and other tools on hand. Both times the movers didn’t have the tools to break down beds and tables. They ended up using my tools. Overall I would give this moving experience a B minus.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I asked at least a dozen times if the quoted price of $4046.02 was a "Not To Exceed" quote and was always told, "Yes, it will probably be less." I was charged $4851.59. I asked the movers on their arrival if it looked like the volume of stuff was about what was quoted, and told it was, but still was charged $805.57 over the quote. FYI, it was a 2 bedroom apartment with no garage or extra storage. The movers were wholly unprepared: They failed to bring a single wardrobe box, so dumped my suits and dress shirts into standard boxes.

My phone records show dozens of calls to them from time of pick up to delivery requesting clarification of the overcharge, and to get a delivery date. All but 2 of the calls amounted to a promise that they would get back to me. They didn't. And to finish off the nightmare, the movers called on a Sunday to inform me they were just down the road ready to deliver. No one had called a day or two beforehand to tell me when they would be at my new house. My team was unable to get a replacement at that late date. Multiple items were damaged or missing. I was jerked around with a lengthy dispute resolution process. In the end they completely IGNORED my claim.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I definitely do not recommend Purple Heart Moving Group (PHMG). We were relocating from NJ to MD. From the time that I made my initial deposit, communication was just about shutdown. I would be promised a call, but would have to contact PHMG. I thought about losing my deposit and finding another company, but we needed to move quickly, and I didn't want to start over. I spoke with a specialist at PHMG who encouraged me to make certain that I included every item to ensure that the truck assigned would be large enough. I had furniture in storage, so I went to the storage while talking to her to include each and every item. With a more detailed inventory list, my cost went up about $1500. The movers were scheduled to come Monday morning (9/16/19)… something like 8-10.

I waited an hour after the latest time and contacted PHMG and was told very casually by the customer service representative that the pickup date had been changed to the next day and hadn’t I been contacted. Really? I informed her that I had not been contacted. The next day when the movers showed up I was flabbergasted. I knew immediately that the truck was too small. Then I learned that I had only been scheduled for ½ the truck. At this point, I had paid PHMG around $1000 and the moving company even more. I would lose all deposits, so I moved forward. I was able to use the whole truck, but not without a significant cost increase. I paid more than double my initial quote and had to rent a U-Haul to move the things that would not fit on the truck myself. How could this be? I had accounted for just about every item.

Furthermore, I learned that PHMG had changed the moving company at the last minute. The previous moving company explained that my job had been taken away on Monday, the original move date. The current company, confirmed that they had just received the job. When I finally reached PHMG, they were unapologetic. And there was absolutely no follow up after my move. Terrible!

Let us do the heavy lifting!

Take our two minute quiz to find the right moving company for you.

Purple Heart Moving Group expert review by Jessica Render

Purple Heart Moving Group is a South Florida company that is family owned and operated. If you’re moving a long distance, relocating your business, needing packing and storage help or moving on military orders, Purple Heart Moving Group can help you get your things where they need to go.

• Long distance moving: Purple Heart Moving Group has agents across the United States to move your belongings across states. It has resources to move several customers at once and last minute long distance moves are welcome without any additional cost.

• Corporate relocation: Whether you’re moving your business across the country or switching offices locally, Purple Heart Moving Group can move your business efficiently. They’re prepared to handle all types of office equipment and understands the importance of getting settled in quickly so you don’t lose working hours.

• Storage and packing: Purple Heart Moving Group has a network of storage facilities across the United States and licensed and insured agents to help you safely move your things in and out. Ask your moving coordinator if you’re eligible for 30 days of free storage. If you don’t have the packing supplies you need to start the moving process, Purple Heart Moving Group has everything you need, including boxes, pads and tape.

• Military moves: Purple Heart Moving Group understands the strict requirements associated with military moves. If you move frequently due to military assignments, ask an agent how they can help you get to your new destination on time.

• Online quotes: You can get a free quote online by filling out your basic information, your current address, where you’re moving and when. You’ll also fill in information like how many rooms you’re needing moved and any special notes if it’s a commercial move.

• Best for: residents needing a moving service in South Florida or from state to state.

by Jessica Render ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Jessica Render is dedicated to providing well-researched, valuable content designed to help consumers make informed purchase decisions they can feel confident making. She holds a degree in journalism from Oral Roberts University.

Purple Heart Moving Group Company Information