4.88/5
Based on 71 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you are being relocated for work, the military or simply looking to start a new chapter in a new city, Purple Heart Moving Group works to make the process as easy as possible. From packing to unloading, Purple Heart Moving Group is with you throughout the entire process. Reach out today and let Purple Heart Moving Group make your move as seamless as possible.

A-BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 21, 2018

72 Purple Heart Moving Group Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

I am a home builder and familiar with different moving companies across the United States. Formerly based in Michigan and had transferred my business to the State of Florida recently. I had used many movers over the years in moving my materials from marketplaces to my sites. However, I have not tried Purple Heart not until last week when I was disappointed by my favorite movers. To be honest, I testified a big difference between the two groups and Purple Heart was made a big difference. Simply the best and easy to work with!

I started getting in touch with the Customer Service team, Makena, a friendly staff who helped me a lot and put me on the right path with the explanations given to me, the process was very simple and quick. I was directed later to an agent, May **, who also took me on various step guides and guided me on the whole process till everything was successful. From the beginning to the end was an amazing experience with this team. I didn't find anything so hard like the previous movers I used.

The staff of Purple Heart was quite different, they are really experts and they took their time to explain every step of the moving aspects. They answered every question and made sure I understood what they were saying. That was absolutely wonderful! In the end, they delivered my goods to my constructing site in a very peaceful manner. I am really cheerful I recently found these types of moving team. It is said, "Any disappointment is a blessing". This is just what it is. Now I got one of the best movers for my goods and surely I am going to carry on by using them.

Get expert buying tips about Moving Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2018

From the beginning to the end was an amazing experience with this team. I didn't find anything so hard like the previous movers I used. The crew of Purple Heart was pretty different, they are real champions and they took their time describing every step of the moving perspectives. They answered every question and made sure I followed what they were saying. That was absolutely incredible!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we appreciate your business!

Customer increased Rating by 2 stars! Resolution In Progress
Resolution response: April 17, 2018

The issue referenced in my previous review/complaint has been resolved. I did choose to continue service through this company and a driver was sent to pick up my things.

Original review: April 14, 2018

If I could give a negative 5 stars I would. I called this moving company because the original company I was going to use needed to reschedule for a date that I was not going to be available. When I talk to the first guy to get the quote he assured me that the dates I was requesting were available regardless of the short notice. So I paid $1,031.88 to make the reservation before we ended the call and was told I’d get a call the following day with confirmation and a delivery window.

The next came and I received no call. I waited until the day and called that morning around 10 a.m. requesting information. I was told the schedule would not be in until the afternoon and was assured yet again that I would get a call this afternoon with the confirmation and details. I got off work at 4 p.m. and still did not receive a call. I tried calling their customer service line multiple times trying different extensions and got no answer. I decided to try to call with my number blocked and guess what - I finally got someone to answer the phone. So they had been ignoring my calls purposely. I was told that was not the case of course regardless the person I spoke with had no information in regards to my pick details for the next day and this was at 5:30. She said she was still working on it.

So 8:30 rolls around and I still have received no call and decide to call in again. Now this time when I called in I got an answer but received the news that the truck that was supposed to be coming to pick up my stuff was broken down and I could reschedule my pick up for Monday or possibly Tuesday or I could get a refund.

However, my refund would take 3-5 business days from next Monday for me to receive. Why did it take 3 hours and for me to call in myself before that information was provided to me. Now I’m out $1,000+ dollars and have to come out of pocket more money to try and find someone to move my belongs from Missouri to Arizona in the next 24 hours before I leave on Sunday. I am beyond pissed off and can’t believe any company would have such poor customer service and business practices.

Purple Heart Moving Group response
I do see notes in your system that we have since sent a driver out there and your items were picked up.

If you need anything, or would like to discuss this, please contact our customer service department.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I have remarks and fiction to say about this moving company. They moved my building materials from my old locality to a new one as expected. They showed up on time and carefully packed the stuff in a professional manner. To get started, they gave me an awesome bill to shift my materials from New Hampshire locality to West Palm Beach, FL. This was a typical long-distance operation, so I was determined to get a reliable and strong mover to do the job. I searched many places and also made a lot more calls but I wasn't satisfied with what other movers presented, which includes how they will face the work. After several interviews with many movers, Purple Heart won my heart. With their explanations and behaviors, I knew I was at the right place. I did all that because I knew that the job was a very hard one. In that case, I needed people who can focus and achieve a good result.

I did not make a mistake when I selected these folks. They showed up on time and most excitedly, they came along with a new and fantastic large truck and 6 strong movers excluding the coordinator. That made the work went smoothly and quick. They loaded all the materials in the truck within 4 hours. Purple Heart and its workers deserved great thanks and more than 5-Stars rating. I really admired these gentlemen and how they jointly worked. They never look back while working, they focused all their concentration on what they were doing until the end of the job. I had not seen such hardworking people like this in all my life. Very smart, polite and comical!

My goods arrived in just 7-days, this was something I wasn't expecting soon. Based on my previous experience, I imagined my goods would be delivered in 10-14 days. These folks really did a wonderful job. My goods were delivered in a perfect condition. Given these workers, tips are not even enough for me. I will get something better for them next time since this could be a long-term business. I recommend these people for those who really need great movers.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

Original review: April 10, 2018

A business partner referred Purple Heart to me when I was planning my move from Kentucky to North Carolina in December 2017. Finally, I phoned the Customer Service to verify how they work, luckily for me, they responded to my call the minute I called them. I asked them some questions regarding my move and they explained everything that I needed to know. However, I was impressed with the answers they gave me so I decided to choose them for my move. While I was thinking of how I could go to the office to conclude everything about my move with them, including the payment, they called back and said they were going to send one of their branch representatives to my house for an estimate, which was fine with me in that way.

The agent came the next day and gave me an estimate after he walked around my apartment. The quote they gave me was very okay with me and that was exactly the amount I least expected from them because my colleague had told me of how much he could pay to a similar location, so I already have the figure on my mind. The next day they showed up with a sizeable truck that can contain all of my property at once and that made me feel too good because I don’t need to come back or leave some of my stuff behind. The minute they came, they started wrapping and taping most of the things before sending them into the van. The men assigned to my job were very friendly and smart and they acquired a lot of skills. They handled all my fragile items in a paramount way.

It took the movers only 3 hours to pack up and load everything into the van. Nothing was left behind and all my things were absolutely taken care of by these group. Initially, they promised to handle my things like never before when I moved with other movers in the past, and still, they kept to their promise. They really delivered a quality job. On top of that, their price was weird. I highly recommend these guys to as many friends as possible.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Purple Heart Moving Group?

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: April 9, 2018

I was quoted a price of $4600.00 to move from Indianapolis to Missouri, I thought was a good quote, they had guaranteed that would be the price. When the movers got there, in a Budget rent a truck, the movers walked around the house and said it would cost more. He quoted me $8900.00, that is in addition to the other amount, so the total cost of the move $13,000.00. I had no choice but to use them because I had to be out of my house that weekend since the closing was in two days. Since the scheduled date was not guaranteed on the mover's contract they took an extra 3 days to deliver move house. I was afraid to complain to anyone because I thought I would never see my stuff again. Also, I am still waiting for a call because some of my stuff was damaged and I thought they might do something about it. I feel so stupid and can't believe this nightmare. I wish there was something I could do.

Purple Heart Moving Group response
We sincerely apologize for the experience that you endured.
This information has been submitted in the system. Claims information is being sent to you now in regards to the damaged items. We have also requested your paperwork from the carrier. It will be viewed to see if there are any discrepancies.
If you need anything, or would like to discuss this, please contact our customer service line.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We just received your paperwork and have forwarded that to you as well.
The total price for you move was $8,975.72. The total deposit made for your move was $1,630.22. I do see that your move was priced by cubic feet. Based off the inventory list made by the movers at pick up, you had 286 pieces taking up 2,400 cubic feet. There was also additional packing materials that had to be used as well.

We do sincerely apologize that delivery took a little longer than anticipated. The reason that we do not guarantee delivery dates is there are a lot of variables that go into transporting household goods. Weather, size of jobs, and drive time are included in these variables. If you would like to discuss this or if you have any questions, please contact our customer service line.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I made a comprehensive research before I went with this mover. Seeing the reviews they acquired, I was inspired to try them. The very first thing I did was to call the Customer Service and in return, they answered my call right away. This impression also motivated me took the last decision. The next step was 2 men came to my residence to take inventory of what needed to be vacated. After a little while, they dropped me the cost of moving my things from Colorado down to Texas and the charge they gave me wasn't all that bad, I accepted it, so we signed the deal. They showed up two days after, with all their moving materials and a nice truck that fit the distance they had to cross. I was highly impressed when I glanced at those tools they presented for the assignment.

The movers went into action and started what they are known for, wrapping, boxing and taping some stuff. They disconnected all my electronic devices and packed them into a container and packed other items inside other boxes. Though, they came with different size of boxes that suit various items. After they arranged those things inside, they started packing them in the truck. I watched 2 men lifted my huge cupboard all the way from a 3rd-floor apartment down to the last floor then into the van without damage or scratch. That was really wonderful! The team assigned to my move were experts and very polite. They never seized to answer any question and they did not rest until they finished the packing. They rested for a few minutes and moved their destination. They shipped and delivered my things in less than 24 hours and everything was in a perfect condition.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business! We hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: April 4, 2018

From the start, I communicated with the Customer Service and they were quick to respond. I asked them a few questions concerning my move and they also answered me and gave me guidelines on how to get my move started. After my discussion with them, they assigned one of their agents to my job. The agent came and took an inventory of what needed to be packed and then prepared an estimation for the whole of my things. Looking at the quotation sheet, I was impressed with the price they presented because I wasn’t expecting such a reasonable offer like this. So we agreed and the agent left and hoping to see his team in the next two days.

Early on Saturday morning, these guys showed up with their truck and other materials for the task. They were well equipped with boxes, wraps, tapes and other necessary things needed for the job. They rested for just 15 minutes and got into the action by arranging most of the little things like books, files, shoes, etc. The team of three men and a foreman split into three. One was busy with the disassembling of all the pieces of furniture, another person was also busy with the removal of the hangings and wardrobes while the next person was engaged with the cleaning and wrapping of some of the items. The foreman was as well busy doing some little-little work. When they have finished with the indoor work, they all joined together and started packing my stuff in the truck.

These men were very careful in everything they did. They made sure nothing fell off their hands mistakenly. They actually protected my things and until they packed everything in the truck, no single item was damaged or scratched. By 11 o’clock that morning, all my things were already in the truck and they left, heading to San Francisco, CA out of Miami Beach, FL. When I got to my new place, I waited for them for just a few hours and they were already closed to the place. They called me and informed me about their position and after a little while they arrived and they unloaded all my belongings and helped me arranged them in each of the rooms as it supposed to be and nothing got damaged. These guys are professionals and hardworking with a wonderful Customer Service. I will not hesitate to recommend them to my coworkers.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

Original review: April 4, 2018

Purple Heart deserves way more than 5 stars! They are excellent all around and I am so happy I went with this company. Their moving coordinators are top notch, they are professional and polite and they explained everything I needed to know about the move and what to expect. Their drivers and movers are hard workers and also polite. They have a customer service department that is on stand-by 24 -7 and they are a pleasure to speak with.

Pickup and delivery were on time, within the window I was provided and they were able to put my items in storage for almost a month for free! I am pleased to say all of my items showed up and in the same exact condition they left. I will be using these guys for every move I have in the future and have already recommended a few of my clients to them!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I wanted to write this review because I received such exceptional service from Purple Heart Moving Company. I am retired military and have made many many moves. I have always moved with military movers. Since I am retired, I decided to go with a local moving company. From the first call I made to the company until my delivery day, it was a great experience. The driver was very friendly and explained all that he was doing. The movers were at my home all day without any complaints. They dealt with me asking 100 questions! Haha. I would definitely refer this company to other people. Purple Moving "Thank you" for a great job. I'm at home and at ease and happy!!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words Callie, we appreciate your business!

Original review: April 3, 2018

Just writing a quick review about my fantastic experience with Purple Heart Moving! From the start of my decision to move, I was very anxious. I must of called 10 different moving companies and they all had a story. I then called Purple Heart. Their Moving Coordinator (I think that's what he called himself :)) was so knowledgeable and gave me a lot of information. Some things, I didn't even know.

From the start, I felt very comfortable with the quote that I received. He explained everything to me step by step. On the day of my pickup, the driver called me and told me he was arriving in 30 minutes. When the crew arrived, they were so nice and courteous. They handled my possessions with care and were sure to wrap everything super tight. On delivery in NC, they arrived when they said they would. Unpacked my things and made sure they were all placed in the rooms they belonged in. My family and I want to say Thank you to Purple Heart for a great move! We would definitely use them again and refer them to friends and family! Thanks again Purple Heart!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Gordon, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate your business!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I used this company for my recent move from Georgia to Pennsylvania and I am very happy with the final outcome. The pricing was reasonable and the representatives I spoke with were great. They fully explained the estimate and what to expect moving forward. The drivers showed up on time for both pickup and delivery. The movers were great, professional and worked fairly quickly to pack and load all of my items. I did not have any issues with missing or broken items and all of my boxes were properly labeled. I will be using this company if I ever need to move and I will be referring family and friends to them as well. Thanks again for a job well done!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We appreciate your business!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I was given 2 weeks to find a company that would move me across country by my work. I found a few companies that I would consider reputable. I figured it would be important to share my experience so others could read it. I live in, what most would consider a larger house. I have five bedrooms of furniture with lots that has been passed down through my family for some generations. You could say moving is a heap of stress for me. Not to mention, I have 3 kids that were not happy about moving either. I was able to put all of my furniture that I was taking on the list myself.

One of the things that I read in the reviews during my studying period was that companies would rush through the list and some things would be left off. Being able to enter it myself was a plus. It took my about an hour to put everything on there. I got a call and was able to walk through the process with a gentleman from Purple Heart Moving Group. I was able to receive a military discount, as my father had served in the Marine Corps for almost 20 years. This is what mostly set aside this company from other. I had cheaper quotes, but something drew me to this one. I think it was mostly the repertoire they had and the way the people who worked there carried themselves. Still, I was not excited to go through with the process.

They coordinated with my company the payment, but I remained the point of contact through the move. They did require a deposit, which locked me in and made me, initially, nervous. But to my surprise, everything went very, very smooth. During pick up, the tagged all of my stuff and made a list for the truck. They thoroughly went over all of the paperwork that I was to sign. Luckily, I did have some days off work that let me pack the house myself. I had a budget allocated from my business, so I knew I had to cut costs somehow, since I had so much to move and even more to lose if anything came up broken. Everything was strategically loaded onto the truck. Purple Heart's customer service kept me updated with the delivery status. I made it there about two days before the moving company did. Nothing was broken, nothing scratched, nothing lost. I was happy, my company was happy. I would definitely use them again.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you greatly for your feedback! We hope you are enjoying your new residence.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I used Purple Heart for my recent move from GA to KY and I am very pleased with their services. In my opinion, they have great prices, their representatives are professional and very thorough from start to finish. I was always able to call in and speak with a live person, no matter what time of day or night. The actual movers were professional and showed up in a truck that matched their uniforms. They completely packed all of my belongings and helped to disassemble my larger items.

Throughout the transit of my items, I was able to call in and speak with their customer service department and get an idea as to when I could expect the drivers to arrive for delivery of my items. The drivers reached out to me directly the day before and showed up within the window they stated they would. They helped to re-assemble all of my belongings and put my boxes in the appropriate rooms. I did not have any issues with missing or broken items and I am very happy with the professionalism of everyone I spoke with and came in contact with. I am also happy with the time frames they provided and how accurate they were.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I am submitting this review because my experience with Purple Heart Moving was exceptional! From the first time that I contacted the company and spoke to the Moving Coordinator up until my delivery, it has been a huge pleasure. I can truly say that it was my first moving experience as an adult on my own and it was the greatest ever. Purple Heart employees are patient, knowledgeable and so courteous! The driver explained the entire process to me and the movers were very hard workers. Overall, The experience was a good one for me. Give my THANKS to the movers and driver!!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business! We hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: March 27, 2018

I used this company for my move last month from Georgia to Virginia and I am happy to share I had a great experience. I needed to move to be closer to my family after completing school, which I discovered would also increase my chances of employment. I called in and spoke to Henry, who was very informative and explained the entire estimate to me pretty quickly. I gave him a list of all of my items and he provided a price which was hard to resist. I called back the next day to book my move, made a deposit and was explained what to expect going forward.

They have a department that calls you a few days ahead of time to go over the inventory again, which I was super happy about since my inventory significantly increased after I completed packing. They were able to get me a larger truck reservation and still complete pickup within the original window I was provided. The drivers showed up in a truck and provided me a weight slip of their empty truck, and gave me the option to follow them back to the scale to observe the weighing of my items. They took apart all of my furniture that could not fit in a box and finished packing a few boxes for me.

Delivery was great as well. The drivers showed up on my preferred day and they helped to put all of my furniture back together and unloaded the truck within a few hours. I did not have any issues with the items not showing up, or being damaged. Thank you again for a job well done!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

We sincerely appreciate the feedback on your move! From all of us at Purple Heart Moving Group, we hope that you are enjoying your new home!

Original review: March 23, 2018

Ok so I booked a move from my home in Michigan to my new home in Dallas. I used Purple Heart Moving because the guy that I spoke with at the company answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. When they arrived to pick up my things, they were very organized and brought a lot of boxes and wrapping paper with them, which I had forgot to buy! They handled my things with care and the two movers did a great job of loading the truck with no mishaps. I have moved several times and have used some big major van lines but I have to say that I enjoyed the personal touch that I got from this company. I talked to customer service several times before and after my move, and they were very courteous and knowledgeable. Great company overall! Would recommend this company to family and friends for sure!!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

We appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I wanted to take out a minute from unpacking my home to make some comments about my recent move from Florida to New York. The Purple Heart Moving Group were all professional from the start! From the moving coordinator that arranged my move to the gentlemen who just delivered my belongings, they were all so nice, They really cared about me and my family. They took such good care of my things! I had some antiques from my grandmother and they took their time in wrapping and packing each piece individually. They treated my things like they were their own. I wanted to Thank them all. I am really happy that they took some stress off of me by being on time and working very hard!! Thanks again!!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words! Your business is appreciated. We hope that you enjoyed working with us as much as we enjoyed working with you.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Just wanted to say that Purple Heart Moving did an exceptional job with my relocation from Michigan to Pennsylvania. They arrived on time and packed everything professionally. The guys who arrived were very courteous. They packed everything very carefully, nothing broken on delivery. I was very impressed with the way that they handled my goods. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that I know that may be moving!

I wanted to write this review today before I forget! I was just delivered my household goods by Purple Heart Moving. I have to say that Purple Heart Moving did an outstanding job with my household move! They were very professional from the agent who booked my move up until my delivery today! The driver was very informative and explained all the paperwork that I had to sign. The driver's helpers were very nice and worked very hard to get my things off the truck as quickly as possible. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone that has to move their household goods from one destination to the next!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your business!

Original review: March 20, 2018

I used this company for my move from Miami to Boston and I am very happy with their services. I called in and received a quote based off the inventory I would be moving. I originally had my pickup date for a few months later, but needed to move quicker than expected after speaking with my employer. I was able to call in and get my pickup switched with no hassle.

Pickup went very smooth, drivers showed up on time, they were pleasant to work with and gave me a better idea as to how much I would be paying once they loaded the items and knew how much space I was taking up in their truck. They gave me their direct contact information and let me know when I should expect them to arrive for delivery. I was able to call in and get updates through their 24 hour customer care line and I was informed ahead of time for delivery so I could coordinate with my landlord. My items arrived in excellent condition, no damages, scratched furniture or missing items. I would gladly use this company again if I need to move in the future.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and enjoyed the opportunity to work with you!

Original review: March 19, 2018

Thank you for a great move! My pickup went great! The guys were very professional and hard working. At the delivery, I found my things were handled with care and nothing was broken! I would highly recommend Purple Heart Moving to anyone that is looking to move! Thanks again!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: March 16, 2018

Nothing but good things to say about the services I got from this company. Very professional and punctual. From start to finish it seems they did all the work for me. A special thanks to Kelly for keeping me posted every step of the way!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Last year I needed to move, I was extremely low on time and money. I had my kids who are toddlers. I had recently lost my cousin, who was my biggest help when it came to my kids. I had to move 1600 miles away. I accepted a new job in Atlanta Georgia, although I was excited about starting over from scratch, I was completely stressed out.

I had been venting to a close family friend when I heard about Purple Heart Moving Group for the first time. This family friend had told me to get their services, I told her I don't have money to pay for professional movers. She explained, "Trust me you need to call them, you will need their help!" I called them, and was extremely surprised at how inexpensive the quote was! I hardly had to lift a finger! I had called professional movers once before about 2 years prior. Their quote was a third of the last movers I called! I was super grateful to have found this information. I know I will always have help moving in the future, thanks to Purple Heart Moving Group. I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: March 15, 2018

Wanted to let everyone on the web know what a great experience I had with Purple Heart Moving. My husband is a Vet, so he felt very comfortable with this organization. We moved from California to New York. Our pickup was right on time and our delivery was on time also, despite the weather we were having in NY. I will recommend this company to anyone that is looking to move from one coast to another. They seemed very reasonable with their pricing and everyone from the Coordinator, CSR and driver were courteous and very knowledgeable. Thank you...

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the kind words, we enjoyed the opportunity to work with you and hope you enjoy your new home! Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I contracted with Purple Heart Moving Group about 2 weeks ago to book a last minute move after I got stood up by another company. They were able to come To my home just a few hours after I called and they got me out of what could have been a bad situation for me financially. I really appreciate the time and effort put into my move and I will always recommend these guys.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great feedback, we enjoyed working with you and wish you the best in your new home! We appreciate your business.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Very impressed with Purple Heart Moving Group. I was extremely nervous about hiring someone to move my entire life but I’m so glad I took the leap of faith with these guys. The crews were just great, their customer service is very helpful and respectful. Would use again!

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new home!

Original review: March 13, 2018

Wow! What a great experience we had with this company. I read a lot about moving scams while researching companies so I was a bit nervous to book with anyone but I’m glad I chose Purple Heart. They really do provide excellent service and accurate estimates.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Gerard! Thanks for the kind words!

Original review: March 13, 2018

I hired this company after speaking with a few others and I’m so glad I chose them. Nate was my main point of contact. He provided me a quote (very accurate) and kept in touch with me throughout the entire course of the move. On the day of pick up 3 guys showed up very kind and professional. They walked through my home as I pointed out exactly what was going. Everything they put on the truck was wrapped, stacked, and stickered securely. I was very impressed at this point. Delivery took only 3 days and the same crew came to my new home with my belongings. Everything was accounted for as it was coming off of the truck and they began to set up everything in my new home. There was 1 broken drinking glass which was no big deal to me, I packed those boxes anyway so it wasn’t of any fault of them. Overall I rate this company 5 stars and would gladly use them again.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Hey Carroll! Thanks for taking the time for the feedback. We appreciate it greatly.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I was satisfied with Purple Heart services. Initially, I thought it would be very difficult to move me since I have not moved for a long time. When contacted some friends, they recommended Purple Heart to me, so I started my arrangements by first of all calling them over the phone. The first impression I got from this team was the customer service responded to my call instantly. Secondly, they asked me about the distance I was dwelling so as to come directly to their office for more information and clarifications.

Again, they gave me options of chatting via the email or letting their representative visit my place to take inventory of my things. To save time, I asked them to come to my place, which two men came the next day and took the inventory and gave me a quote that suits my budget. I didn't believe my move with this company would be so simple and exciting in that way. The crew showed up on time as they earlier said they would, and before they started the job, they disconnected all my electronic devices and packed them one after the other in the boxes they came with. After they had packed the minor items, which includes the fragile stuff, they started on the furniture and other larger items.

These people were very careful and quick. The whole packing took them just about 2 and half hours. On top of that, everything was done perfectly. One more good impression. As soon as they arrived with my belongings, they unload them and started all over again to reassemble them as well as connecting back my electronic devices and other stuff. My experience with these people was astonishing. They made me feel good again about changing location frequently. Purple Heart and team are highly recommended.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the review Kieffer! You were awesome to work with!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I was contacted after putting my information in. The person I spoke to was knowledgeable and didn’t push me. I have talked to a lot of people who were persistently trying to get my money, I’m pleased that this person did not do that. I don’t like feeling pressured. I was able to think and research without my phone and email going off every day from Purple Heart Moving. I decided to go with them and I’m happy to say that I did. Very professional and careful. I would tell others to use them if asked.

Purple Heart Moving Group response

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate your business and enjoyed the opportunity to work with you. Enjoy your new home!

Purple Heart Moving Group expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Purple Heart Moving Group is a South Florida company that is family owned and operated. If you’re moving a long distance, relocating your business, needing packing and storage help or moving on military orders, Purple Heart Moving Group can help you get your things where they need to go.

• Long distance moving: Purple Heart Moving Group has agents across the United States to move your belongings across states. It has resources to move several customers at once and last minute long distance moves are welcome without any additional cost.

• Corporate relocation: Whether you’re moving your business across the country or switching offices locally, Purple Heart Moving Group can move your business efficiently. They’re prepared to handle all types of office equipment and understands the importance of getting settled in quickly so you don’t lose working hours.

• Storage and packing: Purple Heart Moving Group has a network of storage facilities across the United States and licensed and insured agents to help you safely move your things in and out. Ask your moving coordinator if you’re eligible for 30 days of free storage. If you don’t have the packing supplies you need to start the moving process, Purple Heart Moving Group has everything you need, including boxes, pads and tape.

• Military moves: Purple Heart Moving Group understands the strict requirements associated with military moves. If you move frequently due to military assignments, ask an agent how they can help you get to your new destination on time.

• Online quotes: You can get a free quote online by filling out your basic information, your current address, where you’re moving and when. You’ll also fill in information like how many rooms you’re needing moved and any special notes if it’s a commercial move.

• Best for: residents needing a moving service in South Florida or from state to state.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs