Patio Enclosures

• 2%
  • 4%
  • 89%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patio Enclosures?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patio Enclosures?

Reviewed July 31, 2020

This company in New England is awful. Every window has gaps at the joints that you can see right through, water, wind, bugs etc. The construction was a butchery. The screens won't close, sliding door and screen don't close right. Company won't respond...they are just plain awful. Don't use.

Staff

Reviewed March 25, 2020

I contacted Patio Enclosures to price a Sunroom for me. I have to say my experience with the company has been the best anyone could ask for! My sales rep Deborah ** was very informative, very knowledgeable, and no pressure. She was exactly right about the quality of my room! My contact with Julie from the office, kept me informed on every step of the project! This was very refreshing and comforting. The installers also showed up and did a great job along, always cleaning up each day. I couldn't be more pleased with my Sunroom!! Such a Great Investment! Once again 10 Stars to Julie, Deb, and the Great Installers! I would and have Strongly recommended Patio Enclosures to everyone! Thank You! Thank You!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 25, 2019

Materials are quality. Construction management and timely completion commitments are very poor. Contracted mid June to be completed by Mid-September 2019. December 25th, still not complete. I gave in to paying the final pmt because I was asked again and John who was the primary Manager on my project is a good installer. He kept getting pulled from my project to work on others. Issues with not receiving the correct blinds, wood materials ran out and had three re- orders. The job is still not complete and no contact from their Waukesha office after making the final Payment. Sales event was positive. After that it was all downhill. After the money is paid, as the client, the communications are up to you.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoverageSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 22, 2019

We went with this company because the sales pitch was awesome. Needless to say it was a sales pitch. We were recommended to go with a 3 instead of 4 season room. We would be able to open the door and windows from the house to the room for heating and air. Come to find out we are going to end up spending more than we wanted to to get a unit installed for heating and air. We told the sales person exactly what we wanted and went with his recommendations. Never do that again.

The Workmanship on the room is a disgrace. My husband asked pretty much everyday... “what did we spend so much money on? What cost so much?” We had to call and have somebody come out twice so far to fix things (not even a month after installation). The third time something needed fixed we were told it’s not covered under warranty and would cost us. I sent a message stating that is fine. We will pay. We just want the issue fixed... Still haven’t hear back. This was the worst purchase I have ever made. Definitely not the experience or room I was picturing to have.

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2019

Patio Enclosures was very professional - everyone communicated frequently and let us know the status of our project at every step. We had a screened sunroom and wanted sliding windows, new screens, and new patio door. We were impressed by how well everyone from the company communicated, and the quality of the work was fantastic.

Contract & Terms

Reviewed June 27, 2019

Contract signed in April. Project suppose to be done mid June. Town wanted measurements and no one was getting back. Enclosures took 10,000. I have paid the loan co. 2,000. Also I had to have central air disconnected for the project. I stopped all payments, product was not ordered, and because I live in a townhouse, the town will not issue a bldg permit. [Sales and engineer apparently did not know this.] I signed a cancellation of contract and loan co is working on getting money back. I was told it might be a process. Patio told me I may owe them money because they came out and measured. [I was originally asked to do the measuring.] I am waiting for heating/cooling to come and redo my central air which is an expense that was totally unnecessary. I would not recommend Patio Enclosures to anyone.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2019

Company was efficient from the beginning to end. Sent representative to explain product, measure and give estimate. Installers were very polite and professional. They noticed a few scratches on the windows and informed me that replacements would be ordered and installed ASAP. I am enjoying my patio enclosure and highly recommend this company.

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2018

Started calling the Louisville location October 8, 2018 to try to have someone come check a leak in the corner that is causing the floor to rot. I have called every week since that date. The excuse that I am given is that "we are very busy". I finally gave up and on November 7 called someone else. Evidently they want to build new patios but not maintain them! Oh, and by the way, they finally called me back today (Nov. 13). Told them already had another contractor to fix. No apology for the time it has taken. And by the way, they wanted $175.00 just to come and look at!

Customer ServiceContract & Terms

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2018

Very disappointed!! Poorest of workmanship, customer service, & quality!! When I first signed contract but tried to get out of it they threatened to take me to court. Then they sent a crew out that knew nothing about construction it seems. It has done nothing but leak, doors freeze shut, the wall & windows are misaligned, and poorly insulated so that it’s always hot or cold in the space. All of their work I’ve had to have re-done by another contractor and I'm in the process of having the roof, etc. redone now to repair multiple leaks from their work which has damaged other parts of my home.

When I originally called and shared photos of my problems and concerns with our local office and headquarters to get some assistance their answer was to send the same crew out to do more work on my home. I refused since their work was poor at best. They refused to lower my bill, give any type of financial help, or forgiveness to help reconcile their mistakes claiming there was a clause in their contract which states they aren’t responsible for the rest of the home when they attach their work to existing home structures. I feel very trapped by what they have done to my home and constantly repairing their work. Sadly I’m still paying on their work, too.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I’m ashamed to say I hired in good faith this company and now are left with a mess. The salesman gave us a description of the Work to be done and we left a deposit. He immediately was let go and another “engineer” completed the drawings of the room. He neglected to speak to us or the previous salesman, he claims he showed us the drawings. Since we are not engineers, we assumed he would contact the previous plans. It is not as high as it was proposed in the contract, the downspout pours directly into the walkway and the stairs are not even close to aligning with the walkway.

We contacted the “engineer”, he came to the house, agreed with our concerns, he was to contact us later that day. Two weeks went by and after many unsuccessful calls to him we contacted the company. He called and said... "We are done with it", and he “knows a website where he can report nasty customers”. (Me?), Apparently so. I was never rude to him, Just very frustrated for $29,800. It’s been up a month and it’s a Horrible junk room. Patio Enclosures is the worst group I have ever worked with and will continue to complain until they correct this mess they call a 4 Seasons room!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had Patio Enclosures install a sunroom on our home, when they had a NJ showroom. Since closed, they now operate out of Pennsylvania. We developed a leak that was getting worse as time went by. We found that regular roofers wanted no part of dealing with the type of roof used by Patio Enclosures, who we thought had gone out of business. Lo and behold, we started getting ads from their PA location, so I called them to ask if they could do a repair.

For a month we got nothing but a runaround. Telephone calls usually were not returned, except on one occasion after I complained to their corporate HQ. Then I was told I would get a call back from the woman who scheduled service calls, but not for a week because they were too busy. After 10 days, more calls went to her voice mail with no follow up. This is not how a responsible business is run. I sense that unless you are paying big prices for a new room, they have no intention in dealing with you. If you need a sunroom, FIND A BETTER COMPANY to deal with.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Patio Enclosures Albany, NY may be under new management. Years ago when my sunroom was first built I’d contact them and would have an immediate response and the charges were palatable. It’s been 3 weeks since I contacted them about a leak in my roof. They asked for pictures. I sent them pictures. They told me they weren’t sure but it might cost me $250 for them to come out to the house. I still haven’t heard anything. Now I have to find someone else to service my sunroom.

Verified purchase

Reviewed May 18, 2018

Company should not allow inexperienced installers to cut brick and construct the framework. Caulking was messy and several places were missed. I had to repeatedly prompt the installer to caulk spaces likely to create a leak. If you want service, good luck. I had to wait over 30 days to get a screen door adjusted. I had to call them to remind them I had an appointment.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 23, 2016

The quality of the materials were better than expected. The company sent very friendly workers who worked well and finished the job as promised. I am very pleased. Since adding this addition, my electric bill has lowered a great deal. The sunroom lets the sunshine through which helps warm the home when needed and also keeps you cozy at the same time. The customer service was very polite. They were never rude or pushy. They explained everything to you and did just what they said as far as the time frame. Great value for a wonderful addition to your home and it looks great. I am very happy. It adds value to my home and the overall cost is great.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2016

The quality is more than I expected for the amount of money I spent on this sunroom. I would recommend if you don't want to spend big bucks on a good, reliable quality sunroom. I feel that the sunroom's energy efficiency is one I would recommend because of the fact that it allows you to light the room for more hours than you normally would have natural light. The customer service was good when I was asking information on how the process of installing the sunroom would be. They offered great service and information. The value was really great. I am able to have this beautiful sunroom on my property without hassle and problems. It was so worth the money and I know I will have this for many years.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2016

They used similar construction and materials from the house. It is wood framed with tile floors. I like all of the windows - which match the house; and the sunporch is used daily!! Well it is a sunroom so, remember to tell the crew or company you are using to either provide shades!! Also, since this is connected to our family room, the fireplace heats it for the winter months. Great, clean team!! No problem and always on time. They really took my schedule into account. Make sure you hire someone that is familiar with the area so that they understand the climate. We increased the value of our house by more than 25%. Not many have sun rooms in our area since it is in the northern part of the country - but, I think that there will be more.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Nov. 13, 2016

They used the best materials on the market. It was nice. They were fast and cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend them. Bills for the room were good. It is insulated great and in the winter it's warm and summer it's cool. I would have another one built anywhere at any time from the same company. They were great and knew what they were doing. Customer service was great. They answered any and all questions I had. They were very knowledgeable at what they were doing and what they told me. It's great. We use it year round and have gotten a lot of compliments on it. We have had a lot of get togethers in it. We have had a couple birthday parties in it.

Installation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2016

We were very thankful with the workmanship, product and crew. They all work hard. The quality is excellent. All the sun room installation have been very satisfied. Great product. The energy and efficient is great it makes me wake in every morning with the big smile on my face because I know a had a great window to no worries about. The customer services and the worker's is pretty awesome. They were work so hard even in the hot weather just to give us the satisfaction and a good windows. They were all awesome and so helpful and friendly to ask and to talked too. The value and quality is great. Yah, a little bit high but its worth the money for paying for. So I will recommend this product to my friends and family.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 4, 2016

I am very pleased with our new sunroom we decided to have installed. The materials weren't cheaply made yet it was surprisingly very affordable. I love being able to feel as if I'm sitting outside without actually going out. I'd recommend it to everyone. If it's energy efficient, I'm all for it! Not only is our new sunroom beautiful, it's energy efficient as well. I'd choose this over a regular porch any day. Customer service was great. They helped me with all my questions and concerns. I felt as if I was talking to someone who actually enjoyed their job. Great value for the money that was payed. From its looks you'd think it would be more expensive. High quality and affordable. You can't beat that!

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2016

I really enjoy sitting on it in the summertime in the later afternoons. The building quality is wonderful. Our sun room has really saved on our energy bill as well. At least several hundred dollars. I would recommend this to anyone that would like to save money. The customer service experience was terrific. WE had no problems at all. And everything went through smoothly. It has really improved our quality of life. As it adds a lot of beauty to our home as well as our life. I would recommend it to anyone that would like to add quality to their life as well.

Installation & SetupPrice

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2016

Everything that was used was exactly what I wanted and when it arrived I was completely satisfied with the stability, texture and looks of it. Very energy efficient. Sun panels and efficient windows were a no brainer. There is no extra heating costs for this addition. Everything was also very easy to install. They answered every question with complete knowledge. I never felt they were unsure about anything and I never felt like they were annoyed or bothered by my numerous questions. This project was extremely cost efficient. There have been no extra costs associated with adding extra space into the house. This is one time not paying a lot was actually worth the investment.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Oct. 27, 2016

Glass and mesh screening. It keeps the bugs out. Helps keep drafts out. Has a gable roof aluminum frame. Good quality products and it is very nice. I love it. Very energy efficient. Cool in summer and comfortable in winter. Saves on electric because you don't use as much of the air conditioner because the sunroof helps keep it cooler. Very helpful in picking what type of enclosure you're looking for and explaining how the setup works and how to save money. If you need questions answered they are there for you. It's a great value I think by saving. Not having to use the air conditioner as much and same with your heater you don't have to turn the heat way up because the enclosure helps keep drafts out heat in.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2016

It was a beautiful 3 wall room adjacent to the back porch. All glass with a window box seal. I could sit in there for hours. The three walls were metal over wood for safety and plate glass plates. It was really warm in the summer months. The winter months it was warm enough to sit out in and enjoy scenery. Id prefer to curl up on the bench seat in a blanket and read a book. It wasn't as perfect as I wanted but they were thorough. The room was ok and up to par, some of the designs I wanted couldn't be incorporated at that time but I'm sure in the future there's possibility. Until I had kids, that room was my sanctuary. lol after we ended up selling the house because it was just too much work to keep up with kids.

Patio Enclosures Company Information