2. Homeowners
  3. Paint Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.64/5

Sherwin-Williams Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sherwin-Williams?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sherwin-Williams?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

The color of paint is beautiful and grabs my attention. I love the variety of colors and the samples that are offer to compare. The cost is affordable and the quality of the paint is durable and easy to keep clean.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Paint selection and color match tools are great. Over the years I have tried multiple companies, and SW paint is always high quality. SW always seems to be running some type of customer appreciation sale which I appreciate as I have a neighborhood SW store that offers great service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

This paint has never let me down in regards to the quality of their paint. I also love the paint colors and when I finish the room the color I chose looks like the color I chose in the store. It's easy clean up, yeah!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

When I need a paint for the outside, it's Sherwin-Williams. When I need a paint for the inside, it's Sherwin-Williams. Sherwin-Williams, was good enough for my father and his father before him. It's good enough for me.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

This year was the second time I had my house painted with Sherwin Williams paint. The last time was 17 years ago and with the exception of one side of my house it still looked presentable. I covered a taupe color with white and there is no bleed through. Worth the money!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Many colors to choose from in gloss and matte. You can buy samples at reasonable prices. Color matching is available. Examples of how paint will look on walls are in their books. There are colors to please almost everyone's decorating style.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

SW spends time educating users and specifiers which coatings are best for which applications and situations. This is extremely important to pairing the right product to the right use. Their staff is knowledgeable and extremely helpful in this regard. Available literature is also easy to read and understand when making decisions about products.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

They have a great assortment of paints and color selection is amazing. Also the staff is so helpful not like going into a Home Depot or Lowe's where they treat you like a number... Also I love the commercials.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

Excellent quality paint! Their Pro Classic Gloss enamel is way better than what the big box home improvement stores sell. It brushes and flows to a smooth even finish. Definitely worth the premium price.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

It's the company effort to help me get that perfect fit for me and my family that's keeps me going back. Testing the color to perfection, listening to my wants as needs and not to mention successful project ideas I have gotten from them.

Sherwin-Williams Company Information