4.38/5
Based on 158 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 13, 2018

203 OneGuard Home Warranties Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 13, 2018

The previous owner of our house bought a warranty from OneGuard and because of the way their contract was written, it was transferred to us. I spoke to a lady on the very first time I tried to file a claim, and she turned everything down because we were new to the house and everything was preexisting. They didn't want to do anything about the issues because they were claiming that they were issues that we filed as opposed to the previous owner. But then I communicated with the salesman who sold the warranty to the previous owner and OneGuard ended up deciding that everything was covered and that was what it said in the contract. We were annoyed with the process, but everything worked out. Now, I prefer filing the claims online.

Submitting the claims online is very easy. There are categories and you fill out what issue you want fixed. We have submitted something about our toilet, our dishwasher, our garage door and our heat pump. The contractors they've sent us have all been really professional. They came in, looked at the issue, and fixed it. If they needed a part, they ordered it and when it came in, they put it in. One of the reasons we're pleased with having OneGuard is that, being in a new house and being in a new area, we didn't know who the vendors are that we should reach out to find some things, and they helped with that.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 12, 2018

I called OneGuard and told them I wanted the air conditioners checked out before summer hits here in Arizona. One of the units is an original and is 27 years old and I wanted to make sure, so I paid for them to come and the tech was phenomenal. He was a gentleman and I like his thoroughness. He was nice enough to check out the heaters and furnaces too, and it was absolutely wonderful. He was over the top fabulous and is highly recommended. OneGuard did a fantastic job with their employees and I was very impressed.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have had OneGuard since it was ServiceOne for at least 13 years and I have always had good customer service when I call and schedule something and the contractors I have had come out have been very efficient and professional.

Original review: April 8, 2018

OneGuard's reviews were a little bit better than others and so far, our experience with them has been good. When I call and place a claim, I talk with somebody and they're extremely friendly and extremely helpful. I've had nothing but great phone calls with them. There was a follow through with what we called for and so far, the three contractors that we've dealt with has been terrific so I'd use them again. They met our expectations. The contractors came when they were supposed to come. They all did their job and were qualified to do it. They were also very knowledgeable about what they were doing so I felt confident that their work is going to be good and it was and has been.

However, OneGuard had my phone number wrong at the beginning and this was a little aggravating on their part. They said that they'll have a tech call me but we wouldn't hear from the tech. I called the tech and the tech said that they tried to call me three times. I said that I never even got a voice mail. I asked what number they have and it was off by one number. I called OneGuard and they were very apologetic. They said that they'll change my number but it happened again. Again, the technician said that they tried to call but I never got any phone calls. It took about three phone calls for OneGuard to finally change my number to the correct information. I had to get a little bit aggressive for them to really follow through. It was a little annoying that nobody was getting back to me and it was because they had the wrong phone number given to them by OneGuard. But overall, I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: April 7, 2018

OneGuard Home Warranties was recommended to me through the real estate agent for this house. The sellers are paying for it for the first year. I have submitted two claims and I did it online. You just state what you need, like if it's electric, plumbing or outdoor work, and you get into more specifics. It makes it easy because you just click instead of having to type out everything. And within about 48 hours, they hook you up with some people and they give you a call. They schedule it quickly.

The techs who have come have been great, especially the electrician that I used last Saturday. He was awesome so I was really happy with that. He was super fast, very polite and on time. Also, he didn't try to sell any extra things. Everything has been great since the repair. So far, I'm satisfied with OneGuard and it's convenient to have and easy to use.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: April 6, 2018

I don’t always do reviews but I like to give credit where credit is due. I called in a service call for our pool and I can honestly say I am very pleased at how One Guard handled our repair. There was a minor setback but Yesenia ** with who is in Customer relations jumped right in to resolve our problem and I must say she did an outstanding job! I have been with One Guard for many years and actually referees my parents to them when they purchased their home two years ago and I also referred them to both my nieces who purchased homes this past year. Keep up the great work and thank you for your great customer service!

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Sarah, Thank you so much for the five star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Yesenia! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we have shared your rave review with Yesenia and you really made her day! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again. We truly value your continued business over the last ten years and referrals, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have had OneGuard for one year & used them twice. The first time was one month after we signed up & they had to replace my microwave. Both service calls were handled promptly and professionally. I highly recommend this company.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mary Rose, Thank you so much for the five star review and positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! Please know we truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 25, 2018

We bought a house, so we looked into a home warranty. We heard about OneGuard Home Warranties from the real estate agent and people recommended them. It was easy to submit a claim with OneGuard. I did this over the phone and my interactions with the claims reps were very good. They were very professional and helpful, and I was taken care of. The techs called within a couple of hours and they got here in two days, and my interactions with them were very good too. Since the repairs were done, everything has been working perfectly. Having a warranty on my property is very valuable. The cost of repairs is so ridiculous. If you had one major claim, the repair cost for that would pay for your OneGuard warranty for years.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear David, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your past business and hope to serve you again in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 23, 2018

I called OneGuard Home Warranties when I got this problem. The reps were very courteous and professional. Also, the contractor that came out was very active and good at giving me answers.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Michael, Thank you so much for the five star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home services and home warranty needs, and we truly appreciate the opportunity and such positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 22, 2018

I'm a single mom and I have no time for managing and hunting down services. A friend of mine uses OneGuard Home Warranties and recommended them to me, and I saw that the service they offered was perfect. I've filed one claim with OneGuard and it was really easy. I called in, then I was assigned to a vendor. I needed help right away because the problem I had was a leak and the plumber couldn’t come out until 24 to 72 hours, but OneGuard was able to get someone else out quickly. When the plumber came out, my interaction with him was great. He was best in class and my plumbing has been great and working perfectly since the repair. Having a warranty on my property is very valuable for peace of mind. It saved me the hassle of finding a plumber that would be honest and on time, and do the job that needed to be done. I'm very pleased with the experience that I've had so far with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Sandy, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 21, 2018

I've been using warranties for 30 years on multiple rentals, houses, apartments, condos and office buildings I have owned and I've been with OneGuard for 10 years now. It's much easier to pay them to maintain my home than me. I called in a claim because I was out of town that time and the process was very easy. The technician then came out within a day. OneGuard is great and I've been pleased and I referred them twice last week.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear John, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review regarding your service experiences over the years! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to offer our personal assistance. Please know we truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 20, 2018

We got our OneGuard warranty as a part of our transaction when we purchased our home. We've called them for service and the experience has been great. Their reps are very professional and personable at the same time. They've also been really responsive in getting someone out here and their follow up has been real good. We've had turnaround within 24 hours or less, had a couple of techs over and things have been working good. The first time, we just had our locks changed. And then the second was for the heater where the guy explained a lot to us, which was really nice. We've had a very good experience with OneGuard and I have every confidence that if something were to go wrong again or if we needed help again, they would be as responsive.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joyce, Thank you so much for the five star review and providing such positive feedback regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 18, 2018

I’ve had OneGuard for the last 10 years. They do the job I expect and really haven’t been hassled. They provide the value for the investment. When submitting a claim, I can do it online or call in person, and based on what the claim is, within 24 to 48 hours I have somebody here. The only comment that I would make about them is if you have a specific recurring problem like heating or air conditioning you would think that they would send the same guy every time but they don’t. But in most cases, everything was pretty reasonable. They are professional and they get the job done.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mark, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last ten years! Our top priority is to provide timely and professional service, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We also appreciate your feedback regarding recurring issues and sending the same contractor. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 16, 2018

We just finished a claim with OneGuard where they wound up choosing to replace the dishwasher rather than fix it, which was fine. However, they offered a Maytag and the one we had was a Maytag. We didn't want to have that same kind of a problem again. I picked up something else and the unit that they sent me was a unit with a price difference of $50. They told me that they only pay out $515. However, I told them that the price they gave the unit they gave me is higher than at any store. The man I was talking to said, “Well, that’s the price we’re giving. If you want to call our contractor, go ahead." He gave me the number and I did. Then, I was given a totally different, much lower price. They told me that emailing them is faster, so I did that. I sent that all back to him and said “Okay. Well, this is what your contractor says you buy it for. Not me, you.”

But then they wrote back and said, “Oh yeah, your contractor says you can buy it at that price but this is the price we’re sticking with.” Then, when I got to talk to a supervisor, she told me that she’d been there 10 years and just kept doing that same runaround where they’re not really answering the question. She said, “Well, this was my idea.” “Well, great. Then you should have dealt with it, and you should have called from the very beginning.” And she said, “He shouldn’t have told you that to start with.” But either way, she should’ve said, “We’re never going to match what the contractor said.” And she was like “Well, no. The consumer can buy something for a different price.” I never said that. First of all, prices they gave me as a consumer was totally different form than the price that they told me you bought it for. But that’s what they offer you.

I was so frustrated because they were having me run around and do their job because to me, you don’t write somebody and say “Here’s what you do," and “Oh well, if you think you can do better then call our contractor.” Also, they didn't answer any of the questions that I gave them. We already were paying more which we were okay with, but something that has an MSRP, just use that. After it had gone on for two days, I just was like “You know what, I just want you to install the damn thing. I’m tired of arguing.” It wound up costing us $385. We have used them many times before and never had a problem.

Other items have been either been replaced or repaired and anything that’s been replaced, there was no drama. It was just like, “Oh, here’s what the things are.” “Okidoki.” Everything was fine. This experience was not that way. But the actual company that they sent out was great. In fact, they messed something up this morning and they came right back 10 minutes later and fixed it. They were very good.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand and offer our personal assistance in the matter. Please know our top priority is your satisfaction, and we truly apologize for the frustration. The feedback you have provided is extremely important to us and helps us improve, and we sincerely hope to have effectively addressed your concerns. Thank you again for your time and consideration. We truly value your continued long-term business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 14, 2018

In 2015, I was dissatisfied with the customer service I received from One Guard. I held on to that grudge but kept the service. When I received an email, nearly three years later, requesting my opinion of their overall service, I replied that if they really care, they should call me. Supervisor Yesenia ** did call and listened to my story. I was happy just for the call and really didn't expect anything else, especially after sooo long. Was I surprised when today, the next day since hearing from Ms. **, she called again, and this time to make me a very impressed and satisfied customer.

The first call was, indeed, helpful but not undoing the total dissatisfaction. After researching my story, Ms. **, who did not need to do this, called and made all right. I learned to trust real customer service more, especially OneGuard, and really especially Ms. **. Ask for her or the Authorization Department when you have a problem. She will listen and follow-through. Congrats, Yesenia.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for sharing important feedback regarding your service experience and allowing Yesenia the opportunity to provide her personal assistance. Our top priority is your satisfaction and we truly regret the frustration you endured. Your situation was extremely important to Yesenia and she appreciated your receptiveness to her calls. Please know we have also shared your glowing review with Yesenia, and you really made her day! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again. We truly value your long-term business of ten years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 13, 2018

We have OneGuard Home Warranty. In case something happens, we have coverage. We submit claims over the phone, and it has been fine. The reps are very professional and kind, and they listen to what I have to say. It took a couple of days for a contractor to get to our house and I had two different people come out. The first one was great and the second one who was out in the garage didn’t really speak much. The technicians did their job and everything has been performing well since then.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Latasha, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your recent service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 12, 2018

OneGuard Home Warranties was included when I purchased the home. I submitted a claim with them for the dishwasher and the microwave and it has been really nice. Submitting a claim has been really good too for the garage. Also, their reps are very fast when they call for scheduling. I’m totally satisfied with this warranty service.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Rafael, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experiences! Our top priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Please know we truly value your business and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 11, 2018

A friend on Facebook recommended OneGuard to me. Their price also led me to choose them. Submitting a claim to them was very easy. I did it online and everything went well. Moreover, it didn't take me very long. The contractor called me within 24 hours and took about four days to get here. He did what I asked him to and everything works well now. The repair of my washing machine and kitchen sink made things at home a lot smoother. I've had a warranty for several years and it has been very valuable. If something goes wrong, I don't know how to do it myself and I don't know who to call. With the warranty, I have somebody I can call and OneGuard usually gets somebody out here to fix the issue.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Colleen, Thank you so much for the five star review and such positive feedback regarding your recent service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our number one priority, and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: March 3, 2018

I had a prior home warranty provider and one of my favorite contractors left them and signed on with OneGuard instead. Since I have used that contractor forever and I trust them completely, I moved to OneGuard as well. I’ve submitted a couple of claims and their claim process has been very simple. I’ve done it both online and over the phone, and they’re usually handled right at the door. The repair people have already talked with OneGuard and got the authorization, then they come, do the repair and I hand them a check. The reps were able to answer all my questions and accommodate me well, except for a couple of times where they had to wait for the actual diagnosis of the repair, but I understand.

The last claim we had was for the dishwasher. The guy who came in was professional and clean, and it didn't take him any time at all to do it. It was a good experience. I'd recommend OneGuard. I've had my daughter and her husband sign up with them also. I told them it's a great thing to have and I shared my great experiences. They’re a young couple with two kids and having the warranty would take worry out of their minds as far as what something might cost them that's covered.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jim, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and the positive testimony you provide is exactly what we strive to do. Please know we truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I knew about OneGuard from my real estate agent, and I wouldn’t be opposed to recommending them. Setting up a claim with them is great. Typically, I do it over the phone and it works fine.The contractors have been pretty good, however, they’re not quite as professional as the folks that are actually with OneGuard. The boss of the first guy who came out for our AC, who was back at their office, was a better communicator than the guy who was out in the field. The guy would somewhat just leave and not tell me what was going on.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chris, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We also appreciate the honest feedback regarding your interactions with the contractors, as we use the information to help improve the service level. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

I’ve had OneGuard home warranty from my relative when we bought the house four years ago. Submitting the claims are easy enough, and I do this both online and over the phone. We have had a number of repairs that had to be done, and every once in a while, I get a good contractor but it’s in the minority. Overall, I’m somewhat satisfied, but wouldn’t recommend OneGuard above anybody else.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gregory, On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for the review and providing honest feedback. Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we truly value your continued business over the last five years, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again for your time and consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

This has been the worst home warranty service I have ever used. My hot water heater broke down on the weekend before Valentine's day. It took several days for them to send a service contractor. The service contractors according to the company only work on weekdays. The first time they came out they replaced a thermostats which did not fix the problem. The second time they came out the contractor replaced the second thermostat which also did not fix the problem. My wife was home on the second visit and the contractor told her that some wiring had shorted out and that he called OneGuard to get authorization for replacing the wiring. The contractor informed us that OneGuard did not approve the replacement.

I came home from work last night (2/23/2018) and smelled a burning plastic smell from the hot water heater. I looked at the thermostat and saw sparks coming from the thermostat that was installed. I contacted the plumber and got no answer. I contacted customer service at 6:55 am to get a plumber back to the house. They informed me that they will send a notice to the authorization department. That department would contact me in a couple of hours to get the repair authorized. They never called. At 12:44 pm I called them and was transferred to the authorization department. I went thru the story again and they said that they would send someone out Monday or Tuesday as their contractors do not provide service over the weekends. I once again told them that the hot water heater is sparking and smells like something is burning inside. I am afraid that my house could catch fire waiting on their service person.

They said that if that happened it would be a matter for my homeowners insurance as they are not liable for any secondary damage occurring from their service.

I told the authorizing agent that that was complete ** after which he said that I did not need to curse and hung up on me. I don't think this company is legit. They seem to be there to take your money and not fix your warranty issues. I was advised by my realtor to use them when we bought our house. I assumed they were good. I must advise anyone thinking about using their service to stay away. I did not have my phone handy to record the sparking from the thermostat. However you can see the burn marks on the foam around the thermostat they installed as well as the burn marks on the screw on the thermostat.

I am scared to even touch the new thermostat that they installed as I do not want to be shocked. Basically according to them they could send a contractor to your house who could in turn cause damage to you or your house and that is not their problem. I was going to upload my contract with them but it is too big to fit in the add receipt section. At this time all I can do is wait for a contractor to come sometime next week to hopefully fix the hot water heater and hope my house does not catch on fire while we are waiting. For anyone thinking of using OneGuard Home Warranty all I can say based on my experience is don't do it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mohammad, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to immediately review your service request firsthand and provide our assistance to achieve swift resolution. Please know your situation was extremely important to us and we regret the frustration you and your family experienced. In our follow up conversation with you today, we confirmed the contractor was replacing the unit altogether. We have also confirmed with the contractor replacement was successfully completed. Please let us know right away if you should need additional assistance and we are happy to help. Thank you again for your time and consideration and patience throughout. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

We have used One Guard since 2007 on all of our family properties. If something wasn't able to be repaired they replaced it. They are always quick to respond and all of the repair companies they use are professional and on time.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gail, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last ten years! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we truly value your continued business and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

We have been very happy with with OneGuard and the contractors they send. When calling, they answer the phone in a reasonable amount of time, without going through endless loops in the voicemail system. The contractors they use have all been very professional, friendly and prompt.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Alan, Thank you so much for the five star review and great testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last six years! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we truly appreciate the opportunity and such positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

OneGuard service repairmen came to our home a couple of times to check the Freon level of our air conditioner system. After a couple of attempts to repair, it was agreed that we needed a replacement. The work was done in a timely fashion. On our microwave, a fuse had "blown". The serviceman that was sent evaluated the problem, then replaced the fuse in a timely manner. Communication has always been excellent. We always know that they have received our call for help, and they respond immediately.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Deborah, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and great testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Please know we truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

We have submitted one claim to OneGuard Home Warranties, and so far, our experience has been positive. The contractors that have been sent out were good guys, and they were professional. There was a bit of a miscommunication issue, but part of it was technical on my cellphone’s part, and they solved the problem quickly. I plan to use OneGuard again because I need to have someone come out and check our air conditioning unit.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Christopher, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! We truly value your business and always appreciate the opportunity to provide you with great service by our professional contractors. Please note the preseason A/C tune-up timeframe is available from February to April, and representatives are happy to set up a service request for you over the phone, or you can go online at www.oneguardhw.com. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again for your business and know we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

The water heater ruptured in the evening and we did not notice until the next morning, a room in the house on the other side of the wall had flooded from the rupture. I called One Guard and they had someone out on a holiday weekend to replace the unit. Very well done.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear John, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience for the water heater with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly appreciate the opportunity and your continued business of 14 years, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Have used the Warranty twice during the past year with no problems both times once for an AC unit issue and once for a garage door issue. The service rep was great as was the repair technician set out. Highly recommend.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear John, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and great testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity and love the positive feedback. Please know we truly value your business and high recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I've had experiences with other home warranties and OneGuard was suggested to me by one of my realtors so I went with them. I was driving when I set up the account and it made it incredibly difficult. But I told them what I needed, they found the right programs for me and I got the alarms set up, the cable set up and the power. They also hooked me up with a utility concierge which helped me out while I was moving. And that alone, they've been fantastic. I usually give them a call for any claims I need to file. Their reps treated me with respect. And if I have any other questions as far as what's covered and what's not, I give them a call and they'll be just fine. I didn't have that much of an issue with claims but one thing that I know about them is the way they were set up. Their set up was to make the customer want to fail and the type of "You didn't cover your end to that warranty so we're not going to cover ours" thing.

I've only had one dealing with OneGuard and it was when the garage door was malfunctioning. I have two cars and they were going to replace the opener itself. So, I just forgot about it and figured something. I’m a handy guy so I went down to Home Depot, bought the openers and installed it myself to save a little bit of extra money. For what I wanted, it was exactly what I expected so it was good. I still have them for another 10 months. OneGuard is a good company and I’d have my friend or family member to go for it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jason, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for positive review and great testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity and love the positive feedback. Please know we truly value your business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

OneGuard has been amazing, and a lifesaver. Home warranty was purchased by seller when I bought my 25 year old house. Repairs have been timely, convenient, and they follow up with you. They also have a very convenient website. Would recommend.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Leah, Thank you so much for the five star review and providing such positive feedback regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information