Call toll free
4.53/5
Based on 166 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

256 OneGuard Home Warranties Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Henry was awesome. He not only did a very thorough check, but gave me info on future care and maintenance, and took the time to walk me through next steps. Each time I have needed a job done, such as garage door maintenance, have had qualified and responsible contractors do the work, and had follow-up by OneGuard... I Plan on continuing my contract with them indefinitely...

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I have been very pleased with the speed in which my claims small or large have been dealt with. Their vendors have been good and I have been quite pleased. I have been with them for 5 or 6 years now, and am happy that I decided to go with them.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

The people that sold the house paid for OneGuard Home Warranties so I had it for one year. When I submitted a claim, I did it over the phone and I called directly. Their claims reps were easy about the claims since they were just the middleman. They told me who would be contacting me. The first time I filed a claim, they gave me the number of the company that was coming out. However, I didn’t like the second time I called since I didn't get the name of the company. I called OneGuard back and told them that. If you haven’t heard from them by early in the morning, give them a call and they would let you know what’s up. OneGuard would keep you informed of what’s happening, so you’re not just sitting there waiting and not knowing what you’re waiting for.

In every claim that I’ve used OneGuard, it was alright except for my AC. When I needed my toilet fixed, the wait time was reasonable and I can wait for a day or two. However, we had no AC and I had trouble getting the thermostat to work below 75 so I called OneGuard on a Sunday. To me, AC is a necessity especially when it’s 150 degrees outside. The contractor that OneGuard sent out the second time replaced the thermostat. It took time to cool off but the contractor could have explained better how it would work. My thermostat is working fine now. I’m away now but I left it so it would be on the 20-degree and I could get it cool as I needed. I will probably get OneGuard again because I need it as the house is an older place.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I was looking for specific things as far as coverage for the house and the one that I picked up from OneGuard seemed like the best option. We've made one claim, so far. It happened a month after we closed the house and it went really smoothly. I called to file the claim and I got a person who got all our information and created the ticket. It was after hours, though, so she informed us that we would have to wait until the following morning to get someone to call us to come out. The tech was great when he came out. He talked about what was going on and looked into our house. He had to come back five days later whenever he got the right part.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

The experience with submitting the claim to OneGuard was very difficult. I got a representative that didn't know what she was doing. My air conditioning was out of whack and she was asking for unrealistic stuff from me to try to get the receipts, which I couldn't because the seller had made repairs to the house and they had the receipts. She insisted that that was the only way to go and it took over a week and a half to finally find an actual representative who understood something. So, I was without air conditioning for like 12 days.

The first guy that came out said that it wasn't working and he went on to talk to the warranty company. He did not tell me what the problem was. And then finally, I got an actual representative who understood something and she told me what was going on. They were just playing a stupid game with each other. I'm a heart patient and they made me to go hell during that week. The reps were unknowledgeable, uncaring, and not sincere. They were just saying that, "Oh, I understand," but they were not really understanding. They shouldn't have people who don't understand the policy. But having the warranty is imperative especially when you buy a house that's a little bit older. It's definitely very useful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

First I had the key change service and the tech was terrific, efficient and positive. Second with days the garage door opener stop functioning and a tech was sent. He was knowledgeable and understood the product and quickly fixed my issue. Quick, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I recently purchased my home and my realtor told me that it would be a great idea to get a OneGuard home warranty. And so far, they've been really great. Whenever I need anything, I call them and they're quick to answer. And if they're not on the line, they will call me within five minutes. Also, the representative tells me that whoever I need help with will call me in two or three days. Then, they also give me an option to call them. That's great because I call them and then I get them the very next day to come and fix whatever they need to do.

But the last time I've had a service call, it was really hard for me. There was a very nice gentleman who came over and fixed the fire alarms and the detectors, and he did a wonderful job. But the thing that was shocking was that the batteries weren't connected. That was scary because I was alone and I take care of my grandson. So, I had to get ahold of my Realtor and tell her about that. Still, the man did a good job for me and has a wonderful personality so I appreciate him.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I have been with OneGuard since May and submitting a claim with them was easy. It was also convenient because I could do it online. The technicians they sent out have been great and the quality of the work they performed was good. In fact, the faucet that they had to repair in the master bathroom was taken care of on the first swipe.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Breony, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your experiences using OneGuard Home Warranties online! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. Please know we truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 22, 2018

I was looking to buy my first house and looking up different warranty companies. I found OneGuard online and they had a nice website. Recently my garage door was giving me some wild noise so I called them. They told me all my options, were quick to respond and got it taken care of. The contractors were great and I love them. They were all polite, on time and professional. Overall, OneGuard is easy to work with and for the most part, they’re always available. I'm happy with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Kristopher, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent service experience using OneGuard online for the garage door repair! Our top priority is your satisfaction, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this worked for you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 22, 2018

OneGuard has always been very responsive if providing excellent contractor referrals to meet all our needs and to follow up on these assignments to make sure our needs were taken care of in a time and professional manner.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bruce, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last five years! Our top priority is to provide a level of prompt and courteous service that exceeds your expectations, from the first call for service or online request, to the completed repair, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 20, 2018

OneGuard was recommended by my realtors and I've been with them for four months now. When I used the warranty for the issue with my sprinkler system, the company they sent out didn't fix anything. That company sucked and my grass is still dead. But I recently had them send out a plumber and that was fine.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joseph, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we have arranged for a different contractor to assess your sprinkler system and we will also follow the new service request to resolution. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 19, 2018

We have been with and used OneGuard for about 5 years now for many issues from appliance repair to plumbing to insect problems. Every time I have called their customer service has been great and the problem was resolved timely and to our satisfaction.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Omar, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating regarding your service experiences over the last 5 years! Our top priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. Please know we truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 19, 2018

My realtor gave me several options on home warranty providers and he suggested OneGuard Home Warranties. And that was what I got. When we moved in, I submitted a claim to them online to rekey the house, and then they called me. The contractor they sent was on time. His service was great and he replaced the locks in less than an hour.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Stacie, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent experience using OneGuard online for the Re-Key service! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this worked for you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 17, 2018

Had a pretty good experience with a repair to a built-in microwave oven. OneGuard’s customer service representative responded quickly to my call in spite of OneGuard never receiving payment from my closing/title company (issue has been resolved). Service folks had to fix twice because a bad circuit board service part and that took a little longer than I would have liked but was pretty much out of their control. Overall I am satisfied and would recommend to a friend.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear George, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties for the microwave. Please know it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciated your patience as we worked to successfully complete the repair. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 16, 2018

I have had OneGuard Home Warranty the last two years. The only reason I have had to call them is because of my AC... numerous times. For the good part the technicians have been nice but they just could not get the job done. How do you explain coming to my house 5 or 6 times eventually putting a new system in the house. Less than a month, we’re calling again. I highly doubt if the first machine had issues despite the many technical jargons thrown to me and the need to buy a new one... We requested a new company come and give us 2nd opinion, still waiting.

Two weeks ago I came home to a baking house of 88F. Had to send my wife and kids sleep elsewhere 2 days after a tech gave us a clean bill of health. My neighbor who is an AC guy came over at midnight and did a few measurement and informed me that the machine was slanted and thus was not draining water. He simply disconnected the automatic switch and recommended the installer come back and place it evenly... Disappointed and still waiting.

Original review: July 14, 2018

We had a home warranty and when we got the house, we switched over to OneGuard because of their comparable coverage yet lower cost. I submitted a claim with them over the phone and it was easy. The representative was fine and was able to answer all of my questions. The contractor that came out was perfect as well.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joseph, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Your satisfaction is our top priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Friendly, knowledgeable representatives and prompt service professionals is everything we strive for, and we are so glad this was your experience! Thank you for choosing OneGuard 8 years ago, we truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 13, 2018

I signed up with OneGuard when I bought the house. I’ve been with them since we closed on May 4th. I have used them twice for an air conditioner and for an electrical issue. I called to submit a claim and it was easy to do. Then I paid them the $69 and they sent somebody out. They told me that the air conditioner contractor would call me before a certain time and he did. He was supposed to come by 3 o’clock but he came at noon and was out in 30 minutes. He was very knowledgeable. There was a short in a wire in the air conditioning unit but now it is cool again.

For the second claim, the electrical contractor did not get back with me by noon so I called at 12:30. They did not get back right as quick but when they sent somebody out, the electrician was also able to finish the appointment early then got out. He was a good and very professional electrician. He looked at the problems as I had a breaker that kept going off. He told me some other things I might wanna be on the lookout for and he fixed the issue. He thought he was gonna have to replace something but he wound up not having to and I've not had another issue with it.

The contractors that OneGuard sent accomplished the job. While I had a good experience with a home warranty repair I used when I bought a home up in College Station four years ago, they weren't quite as good a contractors as they are in this area. I'm having a good experience with OneGuard and I will re-up my policy once my initial year is up and we will be keeping it. I have referred OneGuard as well to neighbors who are asking me who did the work.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Larry, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our HVAC technicians and electricians. Our top priority is your satisfaction, and exceptional service with prompt response times is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team thank you again, we truly value your business and referrals, and we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: July 4, 2018

Customer service has been great... No hassle in getting repairs done or contacting vendors. Only one vendor was not quite up to par and that was the carpet cleaning. You are 10x’s better than American Home Shield.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gwendolyn, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your great customer service experiences and hassle-free repairs with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Thank you also for taking the time to talk to us regarding your experience with the carpet cleaning service. Please know we take your comments seriously as they help us improve. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 26, 2018

Every time I've spoken to someone at OneGuard, they have been extremely pleasant and helpful! Every claim has been met with expedient care and the servicing company selected has been top notch--every single time!

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Dony, Wow! Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 25, 2018

My air conditioner quit working. I called and the next day someone was here to repair it. It did break down again with a totally related problem. It was the weekend so although OneGuard contacted the company and they called, it was a few days before they could get here. It was repaired and had worked fine since. My experience with OneGuard had been very positive and I would definitely recommend them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear MaryAnn, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you also for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to further assess your air conditioning system to make additional repairs to restore cooling to your home. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 25, 2018

This was a great job that the company referred us to to clean our carpets when we wanted it. The man was on time and did a great job for us. We will use them again in the fall when we return. They are the best and I would recommend them highly.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Michael, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent experience for the carpet cleaning service! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and high recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 24, 2018

The service has always been great. The companies that come out are very professional and polite. The last tech even called the same evening to make sure everything was working. Very cool. Thank you OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear D, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 22, 2018

I’m a realtor and I’ve had my share of working with quite a few warranty companies, and I’ve had a much better experience with OneGuard. So I told the seller to go ahead with it. OneGuard has multiple services like cleaning windows. Submitting a claim with them was good. But it cost me $800 for them to modify some equipment. Other than that, the customer service was good and then the contractors went and did what they had to do. They fixed my dishwasher and it was a good experience.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Susan, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. Thank you also for your understanding and receptiveness regarding the additional costs incurred in order to complete repairs for the air conditioning system. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and referrals, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 21, 2018

I've had a OneGuard for several years on different houses. I'm not sure what's going on over there now, but their service has gone downhill in a big way. And in my opinion they look for reasons to deny claims. Last summer my AC blower motor went out and I was without AC in summer in Texas for over a week. The service reps could not have cared less as I explained the situation. If they're going to pay for it you need to wait for their contractors to finish the work. Then they denied a plumbing claim. They said they were certain it was caused by weather and that's not covered.

The last straw was when they denied a claim I put in for my microwave. Two days after the repairman left they called to tell me my built in microwave wasn't really built in. This built in microwave was put in by the builder of my house. It's the same GE model used thru out my neighborhood. So beware. You'd think the rep you're talking to when placing service requests knows about all that tiny fine print that allows them to not pay. But that's not the case. They never tell you over the phone that it's not covered. Oh, and you still pay for the service visits on denied claims. The hundreds of dollars you pay them for premium each year doesn't cover that either. I have a rental property with a Fidelity Home Warranty. They never deny my claims.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chris, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your service history firsthand. Our top priority is your satisfaction and we truly apologize for the frustration this has caused.

Upon review, we have determined the microwave should be covered by your OneGuard contract, and we have arranged for our Fulfillment department to follow up with you directly regarding replacement options. In addition, we have reviewed your previous service requests to ensure accuracy.

In November 2017, you created a service request for the air conditioning system. The OneGuard service contractor replaced a blower motor to restore cooling to the downstairs portion of the home. Please know our goal is to service you as quickly as possible, and we are truly sorry for the delay.

In February 2017, you reported a leak coming through the dining room wall which was the result of a hose bib located on the outside wall, that broke due to freeze. Per the terms of the contract, OneGuard does not cover breakdowns that are caused by any condition that is not considered to be normal wear-and-tear such as but not limited to freezing. Again, we apologize for the outcome of this service request.

Thank you again for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide you with this information. We sincerely hope this additional information helps. OneGuard Home Warranties

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 20, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM ONEGUARD HOME WARRANTIES: I am completely out done with OneGuard Home Warranties. On 6/12 we submitted a service request for our lower level A/C unit. OneGuard sent out a contractor on 6/14. I was on vacation at the time, but my grandmother was there for the service visit. When the contractor arrived, Grandmother called me to unlock our NEST system. He then worked on the unit for an hour and told my grandmother that he needed to grab a part but would be "right back". He never returned! She called upset that she'd been waiting all day for him to return. I called the contractor twice and left voicemails.

I then called OneGuard (for the first) of the most insulting contacts I have ever had with a service provider. OneGuard, my selected/fully paid for home warranty service, informed me that the contractor would not be returning. I was told that he "found" our system tampered with upon arrival and could not go further. I was livid. NOTE: We call OneGuard whenever we have a major issue and would never attempt to make repairs our self. Our warranty is paid in full annually! Two, how in the entire hell does a contractor actively work on a system for an hour but THEN claim he "found" the system tampered with?

Initially, after speaking at length to Adrianna (sic) OneGuard agreed with our complaint and requested a second contractor. The new servicer arrived on 6/18 and advised that our "blower motor is buzzing and not turning and pulling high amps. Blower motor needs to be replaced". My wife followed up with OneGuard 6/19 and again spoke with Adrienna who advised that the part authorization would be completed ASAP.

Today is Wednesday, 6/20 - nine full days after our LL A/C unit stopped working. My wife spoke with OneGuard "service professional" Joshua who just lied over the phone and noted that the second provider rejected the repair. We just spoke with the very competent second contractor. They are adamant that they did not report this to OneGuard! It is obvious to me that the initial contractor did not know what they were doing. If something seemed off, they should have advised us of the matter immediately (upon approach) so that we would be aware! I am a person of integrity. To even insinuate that we tampered with something is disrespectful and completely unacceptable.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mario, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand, and also being so receptive to our phone call this afternoon. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you and your family have experienced. Please know your feedback is extremely important to us and we hope to have effectively addressed your concerns regarding the service level you received. Please be assured the air conditioning repair is covered by your OneGuard contract and we have confirmed with the contractor the necessary parts have been ordered. We are also actively monitoring your service request to ensure positive resolution is achieved on your behalf. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 20, 2018

It's been awesome with OneGuard. I've used their service numerous times and I've had a really great experience dealing with them. I bought a house and my friend has always talked about how great OneGuard is and I've heard not so great things about some of the other home warranty companies that were out there. Submitting a claim has been super easy. I could just call the 800 number or even contact my account executive and they'd file it for me. It would usually be only a few seconds too as I just tell him what I need. Then, they'd have someone call me either the same day or within 24 hours. Their reps have been always very pleasant, easy to work with, and friendly. They've been usually pretty short and sweet as well, which have been good because we all have busy lives.

I appreciate OneGuard taking the time to vet great contractors and making sure that they're sending reputable companies out. With the most recent claim I've had, the contractor was efficient and came on time. He also told me exactly what I needed to know. The only time a contractor had to come back was when they had to order parts. And they were able to remedy the situation temporarily until the part came in, so that was good too. I'll be a OneGuard customer for life.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jennifer, Wow! Thank you so much for the five star review and providing such positive feedback regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 18, 2018

Without a doubt, OneGuard is by far the best home warranty company we have ever used. They are prompt when Identifying service needed, and delegating the company recommended to do our service. The call center answers promptly and responds with courteous service. If arranging service online, we have always had a response promptly. Follow through is great. They contract with amazing service providers and we have had excellent service on repairs needed. We are very happy with our service by OneGuard for the nine years we have had them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Carla, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last nine years! Our top priority is to provide a level of prompt and courteous service that exceeds your expectations, from the first call to Customer Care or online service request, to the completed repair, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: June 18, 2018

I have been using this company for almost 10 years and had to call on them when an appliance went bad. With proper verification from a repair company they recommended the appliance was replace to meet our satisfaction. During 10 years with them this has occurred a few time and each time they replace the item to equal or better than the broken item.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Don, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 17, 2018

My realtor gave me OneGuard as an option in my closing for the seller to cover. I’ve done all my claims online by going to their website and picking the type of service that I need. You can provide a description and then upload a photo to help with whatever service that you are requesting. After that, I just get a phone call from the contractor and we just work on the scheduling. Either they tell me when their next availability or ask when a good time would be for me to have them come out.

However, the contractors try to upsell you, specifically with the contractors for the carpet cleaning. They were doing the minimum possible for what was covered under warranty. Then they tell you different options that you can purchase for an additional charge, but everyone else has done a great job. They repaired my issues satisfactorily. Also, when I had an issue with air conditioner, the repair would’ve cost more than the service fee. So it's worth it to have that protection for the first year so if something goes wrong, the majority of the expense is covered.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Lin, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your experiences using OneGuard online to create your service requests! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Thank you also for providing important feedback. Please know we take your comments seriously as they help us in our constant pursuit to provide the best customer service. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 15, 2018

Where I had been living previously had a home warranty. The company there wasn’t my choice and I had some bad experiences with them, so I decided to try someone new. On the recommendation of my real estate agent, I signed up with OneGuard Home Warranties. Submitting a claim with them has been very good. I love that they have people that talk to you on the phone and it’s not automated. That was one of the things that I didn’t like about the other company. And you have an option to do it online with OneGuard, but you can always call, which I prefer.

When I called them, their claims agents were always great and very helpful. They do their best to understand my issue and I'm very happy with them. Most of the time, the contractors are also very professional. They do what needs to be done and their work is good quality. But a couple of times, they were not so great at communicating if they were not gonna be there in the time window. They didn’t always call and tell me. So, for half an hour within the time window and towards the end of it, I still haven't heard from them. But it’s not always that way. Usually, the only times that that happens is when I have claims for my air conditioning because in Arizona, air conditioning is so unpredictable. When you do an air conditioning service, all of a sudden, you got two hours of repair and you don't know why. But I understand that.

I also find that the people that OneGuard works with are initially very responsive. I call my claim in and sometimes I’ll get a phone call within 45 minutes, though it depends on what it is. So, the responsiveness is much better with OneGuard than what I've experienced with other companies. They care about what they’re doing, too, and I would recommend them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Laurie, Thank you so much for the five star review and providing such positive feedback regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Thank you also for providing important feedback regarding communication within scheduled appointments. Please know we take your comments seriously as they help us in our constant pursuit to provide the best customer service. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are truly value your continued business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information

1990
20410 N. 27th Ave - Suite 200
Phoenix
AZ
www.oneguardhomewarranty.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business