Call toll free
4.42/5
Based on 165 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

230 OneGuard Home Warranties Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 20, 2018

STAY AWAY FROM ONEGUARD HOME WARRANTIES: I am completely out done with OneGuard Home Warranties. On 6/12 we submitted a service request for our lower level A/C unit. OneGuard sent out a contractor on 6/14. I was on vacation at the time, but my grandmother was there for the service visit. When the contractor arrived, Grandmother called me to unlock our NEST system. He then worked on the unit for an hour and told my grandmother that he needed to grab a part but would be "right back". He never returned! She called upset that she'd been waiting all day for him to return. I called the contractor twice and left voicemails.

I then called OneGuard (for the first) of the most insulting contacts I have ever had with a service provider. OneGuard, my selected/fully paid for home warranty service, informed me that the contractor would not be returning. I was told that he "found" our system tampered with upon arrival and could not go further. I was livid. NOTE: We call OneGuard whenever we have a major issue and would never attempt to make repairs our self. Our warranty is paid in full annually! Two, how in the entire hell does a contractor actively work on a system for an hour but THEN claim he "found" the system tampered with?

Initially, after speaking at length to Adrianna (sic) OneGuard agreed with our complaint and requested a second contractor. The new servicer arrived on 6/18 and advised that our "blower motor is buzzing and not turning and pulling high amps. Blower motor needs to be replaced". My wife followed up with OneGuard 6/19 and again spoke with Adrienna who advised that the part authorization would be completed ASAP.

Today is Wednesday, 6/20 - nine full days after our LL A/C unit stopped working. My wife spoke with OneGuard "service professional" Joshua who just lied over the phone and noted that the second provider rejected the repair. We just spoke with the very competent second contractor. They are adamant that they did not report this to OneGuard! It is obvious to me that the initial contractor did not know what they were doing. If something seemed off, they should have advised us of the matter immediately (upon approach) so that we would be aware! I am a person of integrity. To even insinuate that we tampered with something is disrespectful and completely unacceptable.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mario, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand, and also being so receptive to our phone call this afternoon. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you and your family have experienced. Please know your feedback is extremely important to us and we hope to have effectively addressed your concerns regarding the service level you received. Please be assured the air conditioning repair is covered by your OneGuard contract and we have confirmed with the contractor the necessary parts have been ordered. We are also actively monitoring your service request to ensure positive resolution is achieved on your behalf. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 20, 2018

It's been awesome with OneGuard. I've used their service numerous times and I've had a really great experience dealing with them. I bought a house and my friend has always talked about how great OneGuard is and I've heard not so great things about some of the other home warranty companies that were out there. Submitting a claim has been super easy. I could just call the 800 number or even contact my account executive and they'd file it for me. It would usually be only a few seconds too as I just tell him what I need. Then, they'd have someone call me either the same day or within 24 hours. Their reps have been always very pleasant, easy to work with, and friendly. They've been usually pretty short and sweet as well, which have been good because we all have busy lives.

I appreciate OneGuard taking the time to vet great contractors and making sure that they're sending reputable companies out. With the most recent claim I've had, the contractor was efficient and came on time. He also told me exactly what I needed to know. The only time a contractor had to come back was when they had to order parts. And they were able to remedy the situation temporarily until the part came in, so that was good too. I'll be a OneGuard customer for life.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Without a doubt, OneGuard is by far the best home warranty company we have ever used. They are prompt when Identifying service needed, and delegating the company recommended to do our service. The call center answers promptly and responds with courteous service. If arranging service online, we have always had a response promptly. Follow through is great. They contract with amazing service providers and we have had excellent service on repairs needed. We are very happy with our service by OneGuard for the nine years we have had them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Carla, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last nine years! Our top priority is to provide a level of prompt and courteous service that exceeds your expectations, from the first call to Customer Care or online service request, to the completed repair, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: June 18, 2018

I have been using this company for almost 10 years and had to call on them when an appliance went bad. With proper verification from a repair company they recommended the appliance was replace to meet our satisfaction. During 10 years with them this has occurred a few time and each time they replace the item to equal or better than the broken item.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Don, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 16, 2018

When I bought the house, there was an existing warranty, which was OneGuard Home Warranties and when it was up for renewal six months later, I did some research and they seemed to be on par with everybody else. So, since the relationship was already there, I continued it. If it’s a straightforward claim that OneGuard's website can handle, then I submit it online. But if I need a specific company to come out and there’s a bit more detail needed, then I call them, because apart from instructions getting to my home, there’s nowhere to put detailed instructions of what the problem actually is.

There’s a set group of contractors that I now utilize through OneGuard, such as who I see for an electric or plumbing. If I put an email in and OneGuard assigns the generic contractors to me, after I do a bit of research, I would see that their ratings may not be very high. And so, I just stick with the contractors that I know and they are the ones I tend to call. Even if I put something on the web overnight, I call them the next morning and tell them to realign with one of my existing preferred vendors.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Dean, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your experiences using OneGuard online to create your service requests! Our priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you, as well as your positive our service contractors. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business over the last six years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: June 15, 2018

Where I had been living previously had a home warranty. The company there wasn’t my choice and I had some bad experiences with them, so I decided to try someone new. On the recommendation of my real estate agent, I signed up with OneGuard Home Warranties. Submitting a claim with them has been very good. I love that they have people that talk to you on the phone and it’s not automated. That was one of the things that I didn’t like about the other company. And you have an option to do it online with OneGuard, but you can always call, which I prefer.

When I called them, their claims agents were always great and very helpful. They do their best to understand my issue and I'm very happy with them. Most of the time, the contractors are also very professional. They do what needs to be done and their work is good quality. But a couple of times, they were not so great at communicating if they were not gonna be there in the time window. They didn’t always call and tell me. So, for half an hour within the time window and towards the end of it, I still haven't heard from them. But it’s not always that way. Usually, the only times that that happens is when I have claims for my air conditioning because in Arizona, air conditioning is so unpredictable. When you do an air conditioning service, all of a sudden, you got two hours of repair and you don't know why. But I understand that.

I also find that the people that OneGuard works with are initially very responsive. I call my claim in and sometimes I’ll get a phone call within 45 minutes, though it depends on what it is. So, the responsiveness is much better with OneGuard than what I've experienced with other companies. They care about what they’re doing, too, and I would recommend them.

Original review: June 14, 2018

OneGuard was always very good. I call them up to submit a claim and they send a person out. The techs are very nice and polite. Everybody was on time and did a good job with everything I ever called on them, and they were quick. But the only problem I had was with the refrigerator and they had to come back four times. I finally told them to replace it and then they put the correct part in and the refrigerator worked fine. Everything went pretty well and I would recommend OneGuard.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Our realtor gave me a list of several companies, and I went with OneGuard since it had a good review. They fixed everything that I’ve had to have repaired, and their representatives treated me very well. OneGuard is good.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I went to a real estate licensing class and a representative talked about OneGuard. I figured I'd try them out. When I compared them to five other companies, the pricing was right and reasonable. Another thing that OneGuard had that the other companies didn’t have is the service where I can just call whoever they recommend on their list. It’s kinda like Angie’s List vetted by them. I'll go in there, I type in and see what I need and then they'll send whoever they approve of. We’ve already used their service a few times and I've been impressed. I had a microwave that shut down and my AC broke and they came right away and fixed it. I've never met the contractors but from what my family said, the contractors were professional and took care of everything. I already recommended OneGuard to five of my friends.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear TC, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and the positive testimony you provide is exactly what we strive to do. Please know we truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: June 2, 2018

The representatives at OneGuard have all been nice. And there were a couple of times I have submitted claims with OneGuard. I had an air conditioning problem and they figured out how to work it out. Originally they were gonna have me change out my whole air conditioning unit, which the insurance doesn’t cover. If they were able to find an old part, they would be able to get the problem fixed but if not, then I was gonna have to buy a whole new unit, which I wasn’t happy about. I shouldn’t have to pay for anything if I’m paying for home warranty. The unit has worked so far. But then I have the chance of it going out again, then I have to worry about them not covering it.

I also had another instance where the refrigerator in my garage went out and so I talked to OneGuard that it had gone out, and they said I should have bought the additional coverage for that. And I didn’t know I needed that again. That's frustrating for me. And I’ve also had another claim where they came out to replace the exhaust fan in the bathroom, and they had to order a part. And they didn’t come back until I called and said, “It’s been a month, are you guys coming back?" But other than those, when my ice maker went out, a guy came out and fixed it.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 22, 2018

Faced an emergency situation on Saturday when the springs broke on my garage door and could not manually or electrically open garage door. Had to take visitor to the airport and were stranded in the garage with no time. I quickly called for emergency repair to the top Garage Door Repair service company in Phoenix since OneGuard service contractors will take up to 4 hours to contact you and up to 48 hours on weekends. I paid their invoice and when I called OneGuard for reimbursement they refused since we did not use their service contractor. My plea for understanding only received a response of "that is our policy." OneGuard is not reputable. Too much fine print and their goal is not to pay claims - it is to make money - period. No human understanding.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chris, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to look into your situation firsthand. Please be assured we have always acted in good faith in our efforts to serve you and within the parameters of the OneGuard contract, and we sincerely regret your dissatisfaction.

OneGuard representatives are available 24/7, 365 days a year to offer our personal assistance when faced with an unexpected breakdown, and we will do what we can to help in the moment to find a solution. Given the opportunity, we would have placed calls on your behalf within our contractor network and attempt to find immediate service, given your circumstance of not being able to open the door to move the car.

Please note only work authorized and arranged by OneGuard is covered by the contract. OneGuard will not reimburse contract holder for service performed by contract holder's own contractor without prior authorization.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with this information. We sincerely hope this additional explanation helps. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 22, 2018

When I bought my house seven years ago, my realtor referred OneGuard and he said that he had a good experience with them. I had a good experience with guys that they sent for my air conditioning tune-up. Also, everything's auto-deducted every month, so that has worked out well. Everything has been good except for my garage door. I'm 74 and I was having to get up on a ladder to reset my garage door. I was very disappointed in the people that they sent. It took over a week. One guy came out and just ranted and said that something needed to be replaced and that he would get back with me but I didn't hear from him. I was not happy with him. I had to call in again because my copay had already been paid. Finally, somebody came out after quite a while and he did the repair in less than an hour and was as nice as he could be.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was using a different home warranty provider before but I did not like them. My realtor then gave me OneGuard's name and their coverage was better. I really like that I can submit a claim online, after which I get a prompt response from vendors. The most recent claim I had was for my water heater. We had to get a water heater changed and they covered most of it. The only issue that we had was the whole thing took a week and we were without hot water. They sent three different vendors out for it. The first one did not understand what I was looking for. The second company then came and said, “Okay. We did not know that we have to do that much.” And then the third vendor came and the unit got fixed. And every time, they were away for two days. My parents are elderly and they were home, so we were having a tough time without water.

Original review: May 15, 2018

The only issue I have with OneGuard Home Warranties is if I do extermination or something of that nature, certain things are covered and certain things aren't. It might be a little bit more explicit in the brochure. But that aside, I've called in five claims and thus far, I've had no issue whatsoever. Everything is done quickly and it's pretty much within the 24-hour period. Earlier this month, they've had to replace the whole thing and they were able to do it the same day. I've had the warranty since August of 2013 and I'm completely satisfied with OneGuard.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have had the pleasure of being with OneGuard for 4years. My experience with them, countless ones have been nothing short of miracles! I recommend them to all my family and all my friends! From AC issues to sprinkler issues, they have come through.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cruz, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last four years! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 11, 2018

We had OneGuard at the house before our current one so we've had OneGuard for about six years now. I have no problem with what OneGuard does and how fast they set the claim up. But we have had issues with some of the companies that have come out. Once, we had somebody come out for our refrigerator and they came all the way out, looked at the refrigerator and said they don’t service LG. It's a Sears refrigerator but LG made it and when the service people called and I told them I had a Sears refrigerator, they should have known that LG made them for Sears. Then we had to call back and get somebody that serviced LG refrigerators. In order to find somebody, I made a phone a call to Sears. I told them what my issue was and the service person there walked me through it and I fixed it myself. I got the money credited back for the service call though.

Last time, there was a miscommunication. We called to have our air conditioning serviced for the yearly tune-up. But before the contractor was able to come out, we turned the air conditioning on to use it and one of the units didn’t work. So we called back and OneGuard sent somebody out but it was a different company than what was on for our tune-up, which was with two different units. Through the confusion, OneGuard ended up cancelling all of the appointments and we had to call and reschedule to get the second unit serviced. Nonetheless, I would recommend OneGuard. In fact, we have.

Original review: May 10, 2018

One Guard is a stress reliever in you need in your life. I would recommend this service for everyone. They take the hassle of getting your appliances repaired and or replaced. No need to check on worthy technicians as One Guard did it all.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Carl, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience for the washer replacement! Our priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 6, 2018

I was able to used my warranty 3 times so far with OneGuard and each time they sent highly skilled professionals to solve my issues. In addition I found their rates very attractive. Having protection with OneGuard gives me great peace of mind to know that I am covered on just about anything that could happen to my home.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Russell, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and glowing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is to provide you with the most comprehensive coverage in the industry, by skilled professionals who quickly solve your issues. We are truly grateful for each opportunity to assist you with your home’s systems and appliances, and provide you with great peace of mind. This is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for your continued business and know we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 6, 2018

OneGuard Home Warranties was provided when we purchased the home as part of the seller agreement. I’ve filed claims both online and over the phone and I like the online feature a lot as it is very convenient. Website navigation is excellent. The contractors that they’ve sent have all been stellar. I recommend OneGuard for help with routine maintenance.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I purchased a home and OneGuard came highly recommended. It's been three years and they've been great. I submit my claims online and go to a dropdown menu, and it's fairly simple. They get an email right away and the vendor that’s gonna help you with the issue will usually contact you within 24 hours, but it's always been within just a couple of hours. Everything has been taken care of and the companies that they use are great. Usually my issue gets taken care of right away. It only takes one appointment If it's something fixable right away but some of the more severe issues I've had took several weeks. I had an appliance replaced and that took a while because they fixed it 10 times before they finally replaced it. Other than that, I'm happy with the service.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I had an electrician come over 3 times prior to calling OneGuard & he could not find the problem. OneGuard's technician came & found it immediately. I was so relieved. He explained the problem and fixed it quickly. What an awesome experience with a true professional.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cynthia, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties for the electrical system. Our top priority is to provide a hassle-free experience and prompt resolution by our trusted service contractors, and it makes us extremely happy this was the case when you needed us. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We are truly grateful for your business, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 4, 2018

My sister suggested that living in a desert, it’s a good idea to have a home warranty. Most of the time, submitting a claim at OneGuard has been fairly good. I usually do it over the telephone, which is easier but the only problem is you have to wait a longer time to get in touch with a representative. It can be up to a half hour sometimes, maybe a little bit over occasionally. But the reps are very polite and they seem to do a good job of understanding what you’re looking for. Also, most of the repairs seem above adequate. Recently, the contractors came out for my AC and they pretty much did the job that they were supposed to do and seemed fairly polite. Usually they’re a little quicker, but because there are so many people wanting to have their AC tuned up, it was a little bit later than normal.

Original review: May 1, 2018

OneGuard is prompt, and quick to assign a qualified repair company to my situation. We are very pleased with their service. I would recommend One Guard highly. They are upfront with their quotes and coverage.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jerald, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and prompt service by qualified professionals is exactly what we strive to provide each time you request service. It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we truly value your business and recommendation, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 25, 2018

We bought the place a year ago and we wanted a home warranty with it. It's about 20 years old so it's right about the time when the air conditioner or the hot water tank and the microwave start to go bad. The title company recommended OneGuard. I googled them, found them online, called them up and set up an automatic payment out of my credit cards. We have submitted two claims. We did the garbage disposal and that worked great. A good plumber came out and he knew exactly what he was doing. He was here, at the most, for an hour and he gave us a new disposal. Then for the toilet, the one lever on the valve was plastic and it was bent so he put a new lever on it. I also had questions about the sprinkler system and he showed me exactly how it worked and explained that to me. I was very happy with that.

The next experience was the microwave. It went bad about two weeks ago. We were popping popcorn and all of a sudden, it started to spark. It turned out a component in the microwave itself started to melt and went bad. A lead appliance tech came out, inspected it, and confirmed that we needed a new microwave. And then, OneGuard gave us three options and we elected the option of just taking money for it because we were getting ready to go back to Ohio from Phoenix for the summer. They'd send us a check and then when we come back the next time, we will have Home Depot or something like that to install a new microwave for us. I like both of the contractors that came. They knew what they were doing. Since the repair, the disposal and toilet are fine and I understand the sprinkler system now.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gene, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 24, 2018

We purchased our first home and my wife told me about OneGuard Home Warranties. She found out about OneGuard through her cousin who I believe is using OneGuard as well. I didn't even know what a home warranty was. I knew about homeowner's insurance and then I found out that they're like homeowner's basic. And then there's homeowner liability insurance and also this thing called a home warranty. Those are the things I never had to even think about when you rent your whole life.

Submitting a claim was convenient. I had an electrical issue that I could not resolve on my own and then I looked into OneGuard and I'm like, "Hey, this issue was covered by them," so I just called them. It was embarrassingly easy to solve but that was a learning experience. I had a tripped VSTi switch that I did not know about in the garage and all the tech had to do is literally come here and push the reset button. That was it. So after that, everything works great. The interaction and service were good. OneGuard did all the scheduling for me. They sent me a reminder who is gonna come out, what time and then what company they had scheduled. They were actually pretty good with all that.

They also let me know that the technician was on his way and how far away he was. The tech came when he said he was going to. Overall, OneGuard has been prompt and professional. I believe that if there was an actual problem, they would have gotten and fixed that the same day. I would tell others to get a home warranty because it seems to be worth it.

Original review: April 18, 2018

When my husband and I first got together, we rented a house for a year and the landlord of that house had OneGuard. Whenever something broke down, we would call the landlord and she told us to call OneGuard. We had a good experience with them which is why when we bought our home, we decided to get the same warranty. I have looked at one more company but OneGuard has also a cheaper trip charge and it made us go with them. When submitting a claim, we do it over the phone and the interaction I had with their reps have been good. The people I talked to were nice and they submit my claim right away and somebody calls me right away so it all worked out well. When we purchased a rental property for ourselves, we would call them for issues that we're having there.

When we did that recently, we had an issue with their plumbers. The plumbers weren't really doing anything and didn't even bother to see what the situation was so we called OneGuard. Somebody from OneGuard told us that we can call our own plumber and they will reimburse me. We did that and we've been waiting now for three months for the reimbursement. We talked to Christina in the Authorizations Department and finally, an investigator called me two weeks ago that it was approved. Other than that, I've had a great experience with the company. And if someone asks me about OneGuard, I will let them know that I've used them for several years and everything always gets fixed and nobody ever gives me a hard time.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Veronica, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you also for bringing your situation to our attention regarding the plumbing system. Please be assured we have processed a refund and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please know we truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 17, 2018

I used to be a real estate agent in Phoenix and I had a lot of happy customers with OneGuard Home Warranties. I'm now 70 years old and living in Florida but I still have my home in Phoenix or Glendale. I've had it rented out since I moved here and OneGuard has been taking care of it for me. They have my credit card on file and I just call them and say that my tenant said that something is wrong. They call the tenant and they take care of it. Submitting the claim was excellent. The reps that I’ve spoken with were always very pleasant.

They've got all my information on file and they take it from there. The contractors that they send out are wonderful and they all do a good job. They even had to put a new air conditioner unit in for me a few years ago and they did it perfectly. I would tell my friends that OneGuard is wonderful. I have American Home Shield in my house here but it doesn't even come close to the service that I get with OneGuard. Their fees are extremely reasonable and I enjoy the service they give.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jill, Wow! Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences over the last 10 years! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 13, 2018

The previous owner of our house bought a warranty from OneGuard and because of the way their contract was written, it was transferred to us. I spoke to a lady on the very first time I tried to file a claim, and she turned everything down because we were new to the house and everything was preexisting. They didn't want to do anything about the issues because they were claiming that they were issues that we filed as opposed to the previous owner. But then I communicated with the salesman who sold the warranty to the previous owner and OneGuard ended up deciding that everything was covered and that was what it said in the contract. We were annoyed with the process, but everything worked out. Now, I prefer filing the claims online.

Submitting the claims online is very easy. There are categories and you fill out what issue you want fixed. We have submitted something about our toilet, our dishwasher, our garage door and our heat pump. The contractors they've sent us have all been really professional. They came in, looked at the issue, and fixed it. If they needed a part, they ordered it and when it came in, they put it in. One of the reasons we're pleased with having OneGuard is that, being in a new house and being in a new area, we didn't know who the vendors are that we should reach out to find some things, and they helped with that.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Eugene, Thank you so much for the positive review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you also for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand when you purchased the home to ensure your requests were covered. Please know we apologize for the frustration. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 12, 2018

I called OneGuard and told them I wanted the air conditioners checked out before summer hits here in Arizona. One of the units is an original and is 27 years old and I wanted to make sure, so I paid for them to come and the tech was phenomenal. He was a gentleman and I like his thoroughness. He was nice enough to check out the heaters and furnaces too, and it was absolutely wonderful. He was over the top fabulous and is highly recommended. OneGuard did a fantastic job with their employees and I was very impressed.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Candace, Wow! Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your recent service experience for the HVAC Pre-season Tune-up with OneGuard Home Warranties. Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs and your positive testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have had OneGuard since it was ServiceOne for at least 13 years and I have always had good customer service when I call and schedule something and the contractors I have had come out have been very efficient and professional.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Patricia, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 13 years! We truly value your business and always appreciate the opportunity to help, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! Please know we look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information