toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for the rave review and 5-star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is your satisfaction, from the first call with Customer Care, to the completed repairs and services provided by our trusted contractors, we really appreciate the opportunity to assist you. On behalf of the OneGuard team, thank you for your business! We look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 13, 2017

OneGuard has been really good so far. I heard about them thru my neighbor and submitting a claim with them has been very easy. Everything was perfect with their claims reps and the technicians have been really good.

My Realtor recommended OneGuard Home Warranties and I've been reinforced with them because a couple of contractors I talked to told me that they've had the most success with OneGuard as opposed to others. OneGuard seemed to be very reasonable in taking care of claims and I’ve had a very good experience in dealing with them. Submitting my claim was an easy process, as well. I worked with them and there was a deductible that I had to pay, and with all the years I've been with them, I only had one issue and they took care of it.

One time, I had a leakage and they seemed to be on the ball. I'm impressed that they have more than one contractor, so if one is tied up, they have someone else available. They're a good company that has also tried to keep their cost reasonable and with inflation, their increase is normal. The only catch is sometimes I call them at a busy time in Arizona and the lines are swarmed, but they are doing something to address that because the last time I talked to them, there was about a 20-minute wait. They said they're trying to expand their customer service department to field the calls quicker than they have in the past. Overall, my experience is pleasant and for the most part, I’m happy.

I bought a condo in Arizona and they said I needed home insurance. It's very expensive at $438 a year. That’s a lot of money and I’m not there all the time so I hardly ever use it. But I want to stay with OneGuard. It’s a busy area and if I'm going to be there and I need something serviced, I have to call months ahead to get it done. They do it only at certain times so I want to make sure that I get there on time and it’s already setup. That’s fine in a way and the scheduling is not bad for the company. I just wish I can call and then after a couple of days they can come out but you can't do that with them. The technician knew what he was doing. He's been in the field a long time. I asked a few questions and he explained things and volunteered information and that was fine. He did a good job.

We bought our house brand new and we wanted to make sure that everything operated correctly for at least a while, especially the air conditioning and expensive parts. And so we got OneGuard Home Warranty. We submitted a claim because we thought the dishwasher wasn’t working. One part kept capping off down where the water comes out. I'd tried to put it back on, but it wasn't successful. We called OneGuard and they were able to send someone in just a couple of days. The guy they sent out came on time. Everything was good. He checked the dishwasher over and cleaned it up. It turned out it wasn't a major problem. We had to pay the $60 service call which is too much for a minor service call. Maybe OneGuard should not charge service calls because we're paying 500 bucks already.

Dear Mr. Manuel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with Lisa from our Customer Relations team. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are pleased she was able to offer her personal assistance. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future! Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 12, 2017

I've filed a claim twice already. The first one was for an air conditioner problem and the other one can be described as a carpenter ants spray. The air conditioner was making a noise so a guy came out and I paid $69. When he came out, it wasn't making a noise so he didn't do anything and there was nothing he could do so I don't fault him. But I was out the $69 and the air conditioner continues to make a noise. It's an intermittent problem and I'm afraid to call somebody and pay another $69 to have somebody come out then it's not making noise.

The contractors sent by OneGuard were fine except for a problem with communication. The people who came out to my house for the second claim told me they'd be coming between 2:00 and 4:00 but they came at noon and didn't knock on the door or anything and sprayed the house and left. There was a particular spot on the screen porch which is the only location I saw where there were carpenter ants that they missed because I needed to let them in so I had to call them back. I told them to knock on the door this time and then spray where I wanted them to spray. They did that and it worked out okay. I hope OneGuard would do faster service or better communication with their people.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Thank you for the feedback and allowing Customer Relations the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Please know Lisa has left a voice message for you and also sent a follow up e-mail with her contact information, and would love the opportunity to offer her personal assistance in the matter. Please be assured our top priority is your satisfaction and we truly regret the level of frustration you endured with your recent claim, and we sincerely hope to gain your confidence in OneGuard. Thank you again for your time and consideration, and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Sincerely, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 10, 2017

Getting through to OneGuard via their warranty number is difficult which forces you to go online, which is difficult if you want to ask questions regarding items which could be included or excluded from the home warranty they offer (most items are excluded in my experience). Then if you do manage to get through the attitude of the service staff is rude. It's not customer focused. Supervisors are also rude and not customer focused. Safe to say I will not renew my home warranty with this company and would not recommend this company to friends or family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Resolution response: May 23, 2017

One Guard customer relations department spoke with me shortly after my review was posted. They did apologize for the poor service provided. My updated experience is based on the immediate response and sincere apology to my formal complaint and the reassurance that appropriate action would be taken.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Ms. Ramirez, Thank you so much for allowing Dawn the opportunity to offer you her personal assistance in the matter and address your concerns. Please know we are truly sorry for the experience and miscommunications on our end, and sincerely appreciate your patience and receptiveness to Dawn's phone call and efforts to assist you. Dawn has also provided you with her phone number if you ever need help with any of your claims. Thank you again for the opportunity. Sincerely, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 9, 2017

I setup service online for AC repairs May 3, 2017. I was contacted by MD Ellis the next morning to schedule a time to come out to the property. Unfortunately, I could not wait 4 days for someone to fix my AC. I live in South Texas and it gets unbearably hot! I called OneGuard to select another provider who could come out sooner and got lucky (or so I thought). Cooling & Heating of SA was able to come to my home May 5, 2017. I was told the repairs could be made same day after the required part was purchased. However, the technician never came back to the property nor called to say he was NOT coming. I complained to OneGuard on May 6, 2017 and was advised the AC parts needed to be ordered and would not be available until May 8, 2017. Realizing my daughter and I would have to go almost an entire week without AC was just awesome!

Fast forward to May 8. I get a call from a technician who stated they were in route to my home to fix AC. Assuming it was Cooling & Heating of SA, I allowed access to my property for repairs to be made. Come to find out, it was MD Ellis who performed services. Not understanding how the mixup took place, I immediately contacted OneGuard to sort out the issue. As I am on the phone, the technician from Cooling & Heating of SA shows up at my home to fix AC. As I explained everything to the OneGuard representative, I was simply promised that there was nothing to be concerned about and all had been "taken care of".

This morning, May 9, I get a call from MD Ellis stating they were needing to schedule repairs to be made. Seriously, I can't make this up! I explained the situation to them then called OneGuard back to voice my frustrations. OneGuard came highly recommended when I bought my first home last summer, but knowing your company contracts service providers who are unable to hold up their end of the bargain and offer poor customer service was unexpected. As much time that I've spent back and forth with your company and the two service providers is ridiculous. The fact that I've not received an apology from anyone for what I've experienced is mind-blowing. Instead, I get told that my policy is up for renewal. Are you kidding me?!

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Ms. Smith, Thank you so much for the five star review of OneGuard! Our top priority is to provide you with the most comprehensive coverage and exceptional service experience in the industry, and we love hearing how pleased you were with your recent claim experience. Please know it is always our pleasure to offer piece of mind when it comes to covering your home's systems and appliances. We are very pleased we were able find the root cause of the problem your were experiencing with your microwave and electrical wiring. On behalf the entire OneGuard team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 7, 2017

I bought a townhouse and I had to purchase the warranty separately. I had a couple of choices and OneGuard Home Warranties provided me the most coverage for the least cost. Submitting a claim was easy. There has been a phone call and they told me who they were going to send out and when they're going to call me. Everything got fixed right away. However, the first one took about a week and I let them know that I wasn't happy about that. My built-in microwave went out and it turned out that it wasn't the microwave. It was a wire in a switch across the room somewhere. So, when my microwave blew out, the backdoor light went out too.

The microwave guy came out and said there was nothing wrong with it. We plugged it into another outlet, then extension cord, and it worked fine. After the microwave guy, it was the electrician. The electrician came out the day after I called and he fixed it within a couple of hours. He took the electrical panel off the wall. He was looking for wires in the fuse box and trying to figure out what was wrong and where the problem was. It turned out that there was a wire that was loose, where my handyman didn't put it together properly. The handyman had to cover a wire that was exposed so he had to make a hole through the wall and take off a light switch and an electrical outlet. And then, when he put the light switch back on, it ended causing my microwave to blow out. Apparently, he didn't cap it off properly. So, the microwave works fine now. Overall, it's been great with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Thank you for the information and allowing Customer Relations the opportunity to review your claim firsthand. Please know we apologize for the experience and that it led to the cancellation of your home warranty. Please be assured that upon further review we determined the part in question was covered, and we have advised you that you will receive a check. Thank you again for your time and consideration. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 5, 2017

Horrible Service. I was a OneGuard customer for 4 years. I ended my insurance when I had to pay $6,000 out of pocket for an AC unit that OneGuard managed to classify as secondary damage. Despite having issues with this unit and OneGuard contractors out to repair it multiple times. Not only that, they delayed telling me that they would not cover it, as I sat in Texas with no air conditioning. When told that they were not covering it, they did zero to help me figure out a solution to the problem. In addition, Customer service was unhelpful. Each time I had to request service, I sat on the phone a minimum of 45 minutes. Would NOT recommend.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Cather, Thank you very much for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. It was a pleasure to speak with you, and we are very pleased that we were able to locate what happened with your most recent check. We feel confident these billing issues will not occur going forward and appreciate your agreement to pay OneGuard directly for all service fees. Please do not hesitate to contact Lisa directly if you have any other questions. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: May 2, 2017

I gave a 5-star review for the great service by the locksmith, but the check never got deposited. I had to write a new check and mail it out of state. That original check, from many months ago is still nowhere to be found. On 05 April 2017 we had a worker here from America's Pride Cooling and Heating who did a great job on our annual A/C and heating check. Good guy, on time, 5-star work. I paid by check but here we are a month later that check also has never been deposited. I don't want to stiff anyone, especially small firms. Obviously there are internal performance issues in how the back-office processes handle payments by check for work performed by OneGuard service providers. I like the services, want to continue, but need them to fix their payment processes.

OneGuard was recommended by one of my friends who's managing houses. I submitted everything regarding my claim mostly online, and it's been good, except when something was not covered like my dishwasher that has been making a really loud noise. I put a claim online but it if I called then I would have found out that they don't cover noise if nothing is defective. I thought the noise was going to be something that was actually starting to break. But although that may be the case, until it's broken, they're not going to be covering. It was frustrating because they tend to direct you to go online but unless you know the in and out of the policy, then you may be wasting some money, which was what happened to me. Also, with the technicians, it's been simply a hit or a miss. I got a couple of companies that were not super friendly and not the greatest. Overall, it's been a good experience, though, and they've done a good job.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Alden, Thank you so much for the rave review and 5 star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Our goal is to provide you with hassle free service that exceeds your expectations and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for the referrals this is the biggest compliment we can get! We truly value your continued business over the last four years, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 26, 2017

In Arizona, one of the things you got to have is air conditioning. We can get along without a lot of other things but not the air conditioning, much especially in the summer and that was the main thing to have protected. My neighbor has been with OneGuard for a long time and she had me come down several times when she was having service done. I would babysit the house while the technician was fixing whatever she had being fixed so, I got to know and watch a lot of the people that did the work.

Submitting claims is straightforward and easy. We get calls from the technician before he comes on site and everything has worked out perfectly. We had a couple of problems with the air conditioner and the people that came to fix it were very pleasant and they knew what they were doing. One guy had to go back to the shop to get a printed circuit board for it and everything has worked out fine. We’ve had several technicians, and I have absolutely no complaints with any of them. They've got so many good subcontractors who are evidently very good employees. I know my neighbor is very happy with OneGuard, and my wife and I remain the same. Everything has been excellent and great, and I'd be glad to do a recommendation for anyone.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Sandra, Thank you so much for the 5-star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We have representatives available 24/7, 365 days a year eager to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your businessand look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 23, 2017

The people whom we bought the house from have the account with OneGuard Home Warranties and we took it over. Submitting a claim has been fine. When I need to have service, I call them. I found their reps to be helpful and pleasant. I've also been satisfied with the contractors. The repairs worked out fine.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Terry, Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Our top priority is your satisfaction and we appreciate your patience while we located an HVAC contractor with sooner availability. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have been with OneGuard for a couple of years and they've been great. Safeguard is the other one that's pretty common out here in Arizona, but OneGuard sounded more like Arizona-type company than national-type one. They have an office in Peoria and when I went down there, the people were super nice. And I felt that that's what I wanted to do. Submitting a claim with them was easy and perfect. The claims rep who I spoke with was great. The vendor that was next up on the list was not available for a week and a half so I told her that's a long time to wait. She immediately said she'll get me someone that can get here faster. And she immediately did that, called me back and said, "These people will be there tomorrow." They cancelled the first vendor, got the second one on the claim, and it was done. You can't beat that. Everything was perfect and the second contractor they sent was excellent, fast, and friendly.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear John, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5-star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard! We truly value your business and recommendations, and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we allow four business hours for our contractors to reach out to you to schedule an appointment. We appreciate you letting us know when this did not occur, and allowing us the opportunity to address the situation with the contractor. Thank you again and know we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 16, 2017

I've never had a problem when submitting a claim with OneGuard. Though sometimes I don't get called right away by the company they schedule, everything is good. I call, they call someone, and the issue is usually fixed that day or in the next two days. The contractors are good, too. I recommend OneGuard. Anybody who's got a home or thinking about buying a home, I tell them to hook up with OneGuard.

Dear Ms. Powell,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with OneGuard. We appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to speak with Lisa in Customer Relations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are pleased we were able to offer our personal assistance and explain the plumbing coverage under the service agreement. We are truly grateful for your business over the last 18 years, and we look forward to assisting you in the future! Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 14, 2017

We've never had any problem with OneGuard except recently when they sent out a plumber to correct our bathroom because it was clogged up. The plumber came out, got here late and couldn't unclog it. Because it was 5:00, he wanted to get off and wasn't interested in working any longer so he said someone would come the next morning. I had to call the plumbing company four times before they finally sent somebody else out, which was ugly.

The second guy who came out was very nice and did an excellent job. He was the only person that saved the plumbing company, who should have sent him first because the other guy didn't even have the right equipment. Then they charged us an additional $229 for coming out that next day so we weren't happy. I didn't contact OneGuard, and I probably should have to let them know what truly happened because we ended up kicking out quite a bit of money on that. I'll call them and see who else they have contracted with them because I don't even know if we would want to use them again. But other than that, I've been with them for 18 years and they've been excellent and awesome.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Russ, Thank you for your 4-star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is to provide prompt and accurate service for all of your home warranty and home services needs. Repairs completed by a OneGuard contractor are guaranteed for 30 days. Please contact us directly if you are still experiencing a problem after a repair is completed and we will dispatch a recall work order on your behalf. We truly appreciate your business and your mother's referrals, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: April 12, 2017

My mom owns this property and she introduced me to OneGuard. The overall experience when submitting a claim is good. Last summer, I had an AC go out on me and it was about 85 inside. I called after hours so there was nothing they could have done. I was told by one of their reps that it's not an emergency so they will get back to me the next day and schedule something for a couple of days after that. That's the only negative I've had with them, but they are pretty good about getting back to us so I'm happy. The technician came out and seemed to fixed the issue. Then not even 24 hours later, the AC started doing the same thing. I had to get my my brother-in-law who is an AC tech. He came out and replaced the part for us. The technician didn't catch that.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Lewis, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Customer Relations the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Please know our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations and we truly regret your frustration with the outcome of the air conditioning claim. According to the service technician that assessed the system, the outdoor compressor stopped working due to the condenser and evaporator coils that were constricted and not allowing air to flow through the system as it should. The technician recommended cleaning the coils which is not covered under the service agreement, and also advised the compressor was under manufacturer's warranty until June, if it required replacement. Please note OneGuard has offered to send a different contractor to assess the unit if you would like a second opinion. On your previous claim for the dishwasher, the hinges required replacement and hinges are not covered under the OneGuard service agreement as well. We are available to review coverage with you directly if you would like additional explanation. Thank you again for allowing Customer Relations the opportunity to provide you with this information. We sincerely hope it helps. Respectfully, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: March 29, 2017

OneGuard is a total scam. We have had two different times this year when we needed them, and they found ways both times to not pay anything. They find the most common scenarios under which systems fail and create excuses to blame the failures on those scenarios. So maddening. And such a scam. Then their customer service agents became argumentative, and provided anything but customer service. Avoid OneGuard. Buyer beware.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Barbara, Thank you so much for the five star review and positive comments regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. Your recommendations to friends and family are also the greatest compliments we can receive! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again. We truly value your continued business since 2009, and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: March 26, 2017

We have used OneGuard for several years, actually since we purchased our home in 2009. The customer service has always been friendly and assuring. The contractors have been courteous, honest and knowledgeable. I've used other home warranty companies in the past with other homes I've owned, but they did not have the culture that OneGuard has. I have and will continue to recommend them to friends and family.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Jim, Thank you so much for the rave review regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: March 20, 2017

I recently bought a house and my real estate agent gave me a OneGuard home warranty, within 2 weeks of moving in the water heater quit. OneGuard sent out a repairman and repaired the water heater the first visit with new elements and thermostats. There was not any hassle even though the warranty had been in place for only two weeks. Thank you OneGuard Home Warranties.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Godwin, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing Customer Relations the opportunity to provide you with our personal assistance. Please know our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and we truly regret the frustration you endured with your first claim. We believe we have achieved a positive resolution on your behalf and sincerely hope to gain your confidence in OneGuard and our service. We are also available if you have questions or ever need assistance with any of your claims. Thank you again for your time and consideration. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: March 16, 2017

I've had my first experience on my brand new 2 year contract with OneGuard and it has really started off on a bad foot and I'm unsure I will use them for any issues in the future. I contacted them for a plumbing blockage and was told over the phone "as long as it's within the foundation it will be covered, you will pay NOTHING to the plumber". After the plumber came (2 days later) he charged me $125 for removing and resetting a toilet. I contacted OneGuard and they said "Oh, we don't cover removing and resetting a toilet, you should have know that" and went as far to say as the first person I talked to didn't "completely lie".

One day later and the blockage is still there. So I contacted OneGuard again to ask if they provided any protection against service that isn't truly performed. The response, "no". They don't care that you still have an issue, you want the plumber to come out again to (maybe) fix the issue, that will be a new service fee. So at this point I have paid $195 ($70 to OneGuard for the service fee and $125 to the plumber) and I'm no closer to getting the problem fixed.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Erin, Thank you so much for the rave review and 5 star rating regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Cindy! Your satisfaction is our top priority and Cindy appreciated the opportunity to assist you and find sooner service for your dryer. Please know we shared your review with Cindy and she loved the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business over the last six years and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: March 10, 2017

Awesome!!! Thank you CINDY!! Our dryer started making a horrible sound today and I don't know if it is safe to run or going to catch on fire. I sent in an online request and a contractor called and said they could come out Monday, today is Friday. My husband just started his four-day work week and only has two uniforms (he wears one while I wash one) so I need to laundry on both Sat and Sunday. I needed someone out today or tomorrow.

I called OneGuard and told them I needed someone sooner. Cindy, called around and in, within minutes, she found someone to come out on Saturday!!! Even if they can't fix it the same day they can at least let me know if I can use it safely with the noise. Thank you OneGuard and CINDY!!! I have had OneGuard for years and they have always been wonderful.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Fossum, Thank you for the rave review and 5 star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard! Our goal is to provide stellar customer service that is hassle free and exceeds your expectations, and we are so glad this was the case with your recent claim. Please know it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all of your home warranty and home service needs. We truly value your continued business over the last four years, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Feb. 18, 2017

This is a great company. They say what they mean and mean what they say. Great customer service and timely follow up. Had an issue with an appliance, they sent a service guy out, couldn't fix it... so they replaced it. Just as advertised. No hassle, no problem. Fixed the problem and fixed the customer. Classic customer service formula.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Carlson, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and rave review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and your recommendations, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

Employees very courteous & on time. Knowledgeable and fixed air cond. & garbage disposal problem. OneGuard personnel did good on follow-up and customer service. I would recommend, especially if selling a property. Thank you.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Ms. Wieland, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again!

We truly value your business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

We are really happy we have OneGuard for our home warranty. Unfortunately we had to use them a few times but fortunately, they have been absolutely fabulous to work with. We have never had an issue with getting a technician out in a timely manner. All the technicians have been top notch and responsive to our needs. We would recommend OneGuard to anyone looking for a home warranty company.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Cather, Thank you so much for the five star review and very kind comments regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Our top priority is to provide a level of service that always exceeds your expectations, and the very best coverage for a reasonable price. We are very pleased you have utilized a few of the many services we offer including the rekey and the carpet cleaning services, and that you found the service to be prompt, professional, and affordable as this is everything we strive for! On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

Fully pleased with every aspect of having our locks changed, our garage door fixed, our tile and carpets cleaned, and our windows washed. Services were prompt, on time, professional and well priced. Highly recommend these folks to you.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Kunkel, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We have left a voice message for you regarding your pending claim to offer additional assistance. Please call us at your earliest convenience and we will also try again to reach you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to talking with you soon.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I've had OneGuard in the past and was a strong recommendation from my realtor. The most recent experience I've had with them was for a plumbing issue. The gentleman was not familiar with the particular part that was in the shower, so we had to escalate that to a second opinion. But other than that, things have been fine and been repaired quickly and done correctly. Overall, things have been good and I will continue to use them and submit claims to them if I see items that need to be repaired.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Mr. Nofsinger, Thank you so much for the five star review of OneGuard! Our top priority is to provide you with the most comprehensive coverage and exceptional service experience in the industry, and we love hearing how pleased you were with your recent water softener replacement. Please know it is always our pleasure to offer piece of mind when it comes to covering your home's systems and appliances. On behalf the entire OneGuard team, thank you for your continued business. We truly appreciate you and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I originally found OneGuard Home Warranties out through my realtor. They did pretty good with me and the other questions that I had, so I decided to stick with them. I had a water softener replaced. They recommended this particular company to do the service and I upgraded to a better water softener. So far, OneGuard has been great

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear William, Thank you so much for the rave review and 5 star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Our goal is to provide you with hassle free service that exceeds your expectations and your testimony is exactly what we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business over the last five years, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

I move and buy a lot of houses so I get a home warranty. My daughter who is a realtor told me about OneGuard and so I used them. Submitting a claim has been wonderful and it's an easy process. The contractors they sent were great as well. I’d recommend them.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for sharing such positive comments regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and 5 star rating! Our priority is to provide you with top notch service and we are very pleased our technicians have provided prompt resolution when you needed us most, and your testimony is everything we strive to do. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

Great experience dealing with this home warranty company. Customer service is top notch. Quality technicians sent out when problems arise. Every problem that came up was fixed quickly and covered completely.

OneGuard Home Warranties

Dear Anthony, Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is to provide you with courteous, professional, and timely service and we are available 24/7, 365 days a year, if you ever need additional assistance with any of your claims to ensure they are completed as quickly as possible. Please rest assured we also guarantee repairs for 30 days if you experience a breakdown after an item is repaired and we are always happy to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Warmest regards, OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

OneGuard was part of the home purchase. We had them for the first year and they seemed to do a good job, so we renewed our services with them. It's very easy to submit a claim with them. However, I wish the contractor or the services were provided quicker. Someone usually gets back to me and calls within four hours or so to schedule an appointment, but then obviously, if we're calling on a more pressing matter, whether it's a roof leak or the AC went out, I'd want something a little more timely. But as far as setting up the appointment through OneGuard, there are no issues at all. From time to time, I fear that I’m going to wake up and then those repairs are faulty somehow but so far so good. Everything's great and we're happy customers.

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Profile