4.13/5
Call toll free
(844) 482-7396 Visit Website

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

OneGuard is a trusted leader in the home warranty industry known for generous coverage. While availability is limited, if you qualify for coverage, OneGuard offers great plans and services.

PROS

• Low service call fees
  • Advanced services
  • Low monthly cost
  • Fast response times

CONS

• Cancellation fee (after 30 days)
  • Limited availability

Top OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

02/14/2019

You don't want to be without an A/C in summer in Texas. OneGuard took care of me and followed up to make sure my repairs was done. I just went online today to see if I could get a maintenance/tune up [they helped me via chat] to set up an appointment easily with no need for me to call in.

03/09/2019

Recently my hot water heater went out […] A guy came out and looked at it. 48 hours later, I had a new hot water heater. I plan on continuing with OneGuard. They’ve been really easy to use. In both times we submitted a claim, they got somebody out fast and got the problem taken care of with minimal effort on our side.

OneGuard Home Warranties plans

OneGuard Home Warranties serve home buyers, existing homeowners and home sellers in Arizona, Texas and Nevada with home protection plans, helping them fix major household systems and appliances that breakdown. They also offer home maintenance services not typically covered by other companies, such as HVAC tune-ups, carpet cleaning, pest control, weed kill treatment and landscaping.

OneGuard offers homeowners three plan to choose from to fit their needs and budgets:

• ApplianceGuard: This plan covers nine home appliances, like refrigerators, washers and dryers, and nine special services, including carpet cleaning and pest control. No systems are covered in this plan.
  • SystemGuard: This plan covers 13 home systems and similar special services and optional coverages included in the ApplianceGuard plan. No appliances are covered in this plan.
  • HomeGuard: This plan covers both major household appliances and home systems and includes all items covered under the ApplianceGuard and SystemGuard plans. Additional services are available under this plan, including HVAC and garage door tune-up services. More add-on options and upgrade coverage are also available as part of the HomeGuard plan.

OneGuard Home Warranties cost

OneGuard home warranty costs vary among the three states covered, but overall, their monthly service prices are very affordable and come in lower than the industry average. OneGuard’s service call fee is set at $69 across all plans, which is also on the lower end compared to the industry average, which ranges from $60–$125. Here are the starting prices of the company’s home warranty plans:

PlanArizonaNevadaTexas
ApplianceGuard$ 29/month$ 25/month$ 30/month
SystemGuard$ 38/month$ 34/month$ 44/month
HomeGuard$ 50/month$ 50/month$ 56/month
* Pricing may vary. Request a free quote to receive pricing for your home.

OneGuard Home Warranties coverage

OneGuard provides ample coverage for both appliances and systems. They also provide services less common to the home warranty industry, like carpet cleaning, lawn care and pest control. These services are included in all three of their standard plans, which is a huge advantage in OneGuard’s favor. Preventative features like termite treatment and system tune-ups can save homeowners money in the long run.

The company’s largest coverage plan is the HomeGuard plan, which covers the following:

• Built-in microwave
  • Preferred upgrade coverage
  • Water heater
  • HVAC tune-ups
  • Carpet cleaning
  • Ceiling fan and light fixture installation
  • Dryer vent cleaning
  • Free security system
  • Garage door tune-ups
  • Lawn fertilization
  • Lawn pre-emergent weed control
  • Lawn weed kill treatment
  • Pest control system
  • Re-key and garage remote re-program
  • Security alarm coverage
  • Termite treatment
  • Utility connection services
  • Window cleaning

OneGuard offers optional add-on coverage for additional appliances, like a second refrigerator unit, and other items like pools and spas, guest houses, septic systems, sprinkler systems, water softeners and well pumps. A full list of optional coverage is available on OneGuard’s website.

475 OneGuard Home Warranties Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 22, 2019

We wanted to have a warranty because we were purchasing a new home. The Realtor that we had gave us a list of about five warranty companies that were rated well as far as he was concerned. He sent all the information about each company and I read over them all. I decided that I liked the way OneGuard presented things.

So far, everything has been good. I did my claims with them over the phone. But there was one contractor that we used that we had issues with and we were not satisfied with. They told us that there were quite a few things that were wrong and they weren't gonna be covered under the warranty. We kept having the issue and they wanted to do about $3,000 worth of stuff. After we did a little research, we did not felt that was correct. We opted to not even go through the warranty. I wasn’t familiar with home warranties and I wanted to get a second opinion. It turned out that the first contractor was not correct. The guy that gave us the second opinion fixed things for just the minimal amount, which was $50-something or so.

But we had another issue that came up. It was the air conditioning unit and I went through the warranty with it. I told the rep that I did not want to use that same company they gave me earlier and even told her that they might wanna take that company off their preferred providers because they certainly didn’t know what they were doing. She sent another person out and he was very good. My experience has been very positive and productive.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Paula, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is your satisfaction and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year at 888.896.0014 if you ever need additional assistance with any of your service requests. We are always happy to provide our personal assistance and help with solutions. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I’m a realtor and I’ve had OneGuard on my house for 10 years now. It’s always paid for itself with the exception of this year. I like selling them because they've been good to me over the years. It gives me options. If I don’t want the same thing being fixed, sometimes I get a buyout and I buy brand-new, which is better for OneGuard and for me. It’s probably not the most logical thing to do, but it makes sense. I have replaced just about everything in my house over the last 20 years, so I’ve used them on everything. I love that they offer servicing air conditioners. To me, that’s brilliant because that reminds me that it needs to be done and that’s why my air conditioner has lasted 20 years. When I call in, they know I’m a realtor so they’re super nice to me. They’d send me a confirmation email and who’s gonna call me, and the vendor usually calls me within a couple of hours and I’d set it up.

What I like about OneGuard is that you can get carpet cleaning. I also like being able to call them instead of me having to find a plumber. That’s how I sell them to my clients. I also like that they request feedback on their vendors, which is really important because there are some vendors that I won’t use ‘cause all they do is try to upsell you. Recently, my pool pump went out again. The negative thing about it is that they just keep on replacing it with old, refurbished ones that last a year, so I’m doing that year after year. I bought a variable speed pump, which everything has to move over to within the next few years anyway, even though it cost me a couple of thousand dollars. Unfortunately, my buyout on that was only a couple of hundred, which was really sad. In the long run, I have to drop my pool coverage so it’s not good for them. There’s a little bit of a lag in foresight with them, and it’s starting to bother me a little bit. Nonetheless, I really like them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jaime, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Our top priority is to deliver best-in-class customer service while providing the most comprehensive coverage in the industry, and your testimony and the value you find in OneGuard is everything we strive for as your home warranty provider. We also appreciate your understanding with respect to pool coverage and appreciate the opportunity to continue to provide you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and recommendations and look forward to serving you for many years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My real estate agent set me up with OneGuard Home Warranties. When you first get a home warranty, some companies will offer you roof coverage but they unfortunately didn't and I didn't realize. Because of that, I wasn't happy in the beginning. But now I keep them and I recommend this to my clients. I'm an insurance agent and OneGuard has a better customer service than the other company we're supposed to promote. Also, I like it because they offer window cleaning and things other than just the standard taking care of appliances and systems.

Submitting claims with them has also been easy. I prefer to call in but their online site and app are easy and self-explanatory. Once, I filed a claim for my refrigerator. That happened over the weekend and OneGuard doesn't do anything over the weekend so they got the order on Monday. However, they couldn't send somebody out that day. A repair company came out by Wednesday, but they couldn't fix the unit and OneGuard had to send somebody else out. Another company then came out the day after the next day. It was ridiculous. OneGuard even told me that I could rent a refrigerator. I'm a single person, how am I gonna go and get that refrigerator? I have to pay for delivery and everything.

If OneGuard set that up for me and took care of that, I think it would have been a much more pleasurable compared to me going and having to find out how much it would cost and whatever. I didn’t have time to take off work to wait for that among the times that I waited for the people to come over, which were half a day. When you don’t have a refrigerator for several days, it gets very annoying and I'm a single person. I can't imagine what that would be like if I had children. I didn't have a lot of food, but I had to throw out what I had.

I wasn't satisfied with that experience, but it was one bad compared to all the other good claims I've had. My first claim was for a water issue. OneGuard sent out Pruitt, which was a name that I have already heard, so I was pleased that they sent out a reputable company. I've also had them have my hot water tank fixed twice, as well as my garage door and they were good experiences. I even referred the garage door guy to my neighbor. They used him and they were also pleased. I've also used their lawn and electrical service and those were great experiences as well. I would recommend OneGuard Home Warranties.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Lindsay, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last four years! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. We are also grateful for the important feedback you provided regarding your experience for the refrigerator and appreciated your patience as we worked to achieve final resolution. Your feedback helps us improve the service we provide to our valued homeowners. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I've been with OneGuard Home Warranties for five years now and I'm happy with them. It has been very easy to submit a claim and now that I'm living in the house rather than the rental, it's been easier. I had a rental management company before and sometimes they get all confused when paying the bill. One time, OneGuard told me I owed, but I didn't think I did because I thought the management company was managing that. But then I think they screwed up and I had to trust OneGuard and pay what I thought was paid. Since I moved down here, I've had a couple of claims and I have not had any problems. I just call OneGuard up, give them my information, they would write a report, tell me they'd refer, I pay with my credit card knowing that I owed a service fee, and we go on with business.

I live in Arizona now and homes here have some really bad water issues. I needed to kind of take care of some of those issues. The plumbing company that OneGuard referred to me was top-notch. They were very fair, quick, and efficient. I trusted them. I even got to the point where if I had to go to a doctor's appointment or something, I just leave the key, and they come in and do the thing and leave. The guy who has been here a lot was very good in explaining what was going in, what was normal and what was not, and what I can expect. We're also on first-name basis.

Also, once, I wanted to have all the dust on my furnace vent cleaned out. I called in and they said that it wasn’t covered, which I didn’t think it was. I asked if they had someone in mind I could call since I'm new to the area and they sent me a recommendation to someone who does things. When I called her, she only did clean dryer vents, which I could appreciate, but then she gave me a name of someone as well. So, everyone was really helpful. However, I wish OneGuard would accommodate my oldness. I wish that they would send me a bill, but I have to do it the modern way over the phone. I've gotten used to that, but I don't like it. But then I trust OneGuard enough that I feel okay with that.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Kenda, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Making it easy to request service, and prompt and accurate resolution with friendly service professionals, is exactly what we strive for, and we are extremely grateful for such positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

When I first bought my house, the seller included a one-year warranty for free from Allied Home Warranty. During that year, a small little thing happened with my air conditioner that got taken care of. I just kept it mainly for the peace of mind that if anything goes wrong with my appliances, my water heater, plumbing or the different things that it covers, I would be covered and I would only have to pay a $60 fee versus having to pay for the full amount. Eventually, OneGuard took over and I was sent a letter saying that OneGuard would be my provider going forward.

OneGuard's website is easier to navigate. It's more user-friendly and I like the information that I get when I log in. I can see the previous claims and what were done with it. I also like OneGuard's process better than Allied. It's easier to process a claim and the communication I've gotten in regards to the service request was better. With the seven claims in the whole six years that I've had a warranty with Allied, it happened very often where they didn't have a service provider in my area. So, they would authorize self-service where I could pick my own company. The problem with self-service is you have to pay for the entire thing upfront and you have to wait about eight weeks to get reimbursed. And that's one thing I did not like with Allied.

So far, I've only had one claim with OneGuard and my interaction with their rep was nice and smooth. The rep was very professional and very friendly. Luckily, they had a contractor for my air conditioning issue. It was completely out and the technician went out there quickly, fixed it the first time and got me back up and running again. He did a great job. The air conditioning has been working perfectly since then. I was very happy with the technician and I hope that if anything happens again, they'd be the company that would go out there to fix it. Overall, it has been a pleasant experience.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Angel, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to help and love the feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I called OneGuard and based on the problem that I was having, they identified a company who was in this area to service the unit. OneGuard responded right away. They called the service company and the service company called me back to schedule an appointment. It happened to be on a Sunday morning. The guy from the service company called me back within 30 minutes and he came out within two hours and serviced my unit. The service was excellent.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

This a pretty trustworthy company. The service I received from them both times I needed was great especially from a customer representative called Jennifer **. I plenty recommend doing business with them.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

A girl friend of mine recommended me to OneGuard. Since she had a great experience with them and told me it’s only $69 for every service, I thought I'd give them a shot. When I initially did it, I was very impressed with one exception. My very first service was to get my keys rekeyed and the guy was very helpful. He did a little bit extra than he needed and I was very appreciative. Towards the end, I asked if he could re-program my garage. He said it was not a problem. He got the cover off my garage control panel. He tried to put it back, and he was having a hard time. He’s a little bit shorter. I told him to not worry about it and to just give me the cover. He said, “No, no, no, I got it, I got it.” And what did he do? He smashed it into pieces. I understand it’s a plastic cover, but I’m one of those that if I ask you to fix something, please put it back the way it came. That was my first service, and it all went downhill after that.

For the second claim, I had a problem with my plumbing. I am a first-time homeowner so I don’t quite understand what all the legalities are. My seller paid for my home warranty and I’ve never received any paperwork from OneGuard about what it covers and what it doesn’t cover. I called them and told them what was happening. The rep said, “We’ll take care of it this first round, but the next time, you need to call your homeowner insurance.” I said, “What? I thought the whole point of having a homeowner’s warranty is I thought you’re gonna fix all this stuff?”

When the plumber got here, he said he needed to see my home inspection. I said, “Excuse me? Who are you to look in my home inspection? One, you’re a contractor, and two, who are you to ask for it?” He said the warranty asked for it. I told him he needed to tell the home warranty to call me ‘cause I don’t know him. He said he couldn't do the repair without my home inspection so I had no choice. Either he left and not repair what I had, or I had to show a mere stranger that I don’t even know the home inspection.

He looked at my home inspection and said I was gonna have to pay this out of pocket because it was in my home inspection. I didn't know it. OneGuard never asked for my home inspection. If I knew about it, I would never have called them and I would’ve gotten my own contractor. I asked how much it was gonna cost and he said $459. He also said he was gonna cut a hole through my sheetrock, but I was gonna have to repair it. I said, “What? You’re gonna charge me $500, put a hole in my wall, put a new faucet in, but you’re not gonna fix?” He said it was not part of their job. Out of desperation, I didn’t know what to do. I went and accepted it because I could not go without water. Finally, he was done and he told me he needed my credit card. After he repaired the faucet, he broke my panel and told me the previous repair this was done on was a shoddy repair. He put duct tape on it and left after I paid him $459.

I called OneGuard and complained ‘cause this is their contractor that they sent out. I said there’s gotta be a liability on this. They said it was not their liability and that they don’t get involved between me and the contractor since I paid out of pocket. They said I needed to deal with the plumbing company so I called Scott Plumbing and told them what happened. They said, “We’ll give you $100, you deal with it. Or we’ll just fix the plastic part holding the faucet, but we gotta put more holes in your sheetrock.” I said it was their plumber who broke it. He said it looked like it was a shoddy repair. I told him if it was a shoddy repair, then their plumber should’ve broken my heater side. But he didn’t break my heater side. He broke my cold side and put duct tape on it.

I didn't wanna ask them to paint the wall. I was asking them to put a new plastic in and put my sheetrock back, and I would take care of the rest. He said I was asking too much and I was being ridiculous. He just kept on arguing. He said he was just gonna send me a $100 check and that was all he was gonna offer, and he hung up on me.

After that, I ended up talking to OneGuard's head person. She yelled at me. I told her I’m a first-time homeowner and I didn’t know any of this. I told her I didn’t know they were not gonna cover what’s on the home inspection and they never asked from me even when I signed on. Before I ever started their service, they could’ve said they needed a copy of my home inspection. Plus they didn’t even give me information. She said it was my responsibility to call and get all that information. She was arguing and saying it was my fault. I went through a mental breakdown after that and started crying.

If it was my contractor, I would have no complaint. But these people represent OneGuard. Why would I even wanna go with OneGuard if they're bringing all these unprofessional contractors that they have contract with? Also, the customer service promised one thing then the authorized people were saying, “Nope, we won’t take care of it.” Now, I’m forced to pay the full price to this contractor which OneGuard brought. They are sending contractors and they are not even taking responsibility for what the contractors break. I’m scared to use OneGuard again. I’m not impressed with OneGuard so I will not be renewing again next year. And when it comes to a claim, I’ve been on the phone for over an hour on hold. It’s ridiculous.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

When we're submitting a claim, it's very easy. Our things usually break on the weekend, so we don’t get to call them. So we go online. My husband prefers to call, but either method is easy. We've been pretty happy with the work provided by the contractors, except for the refrigerator guy. The refrigerator guy was stupid. Our icemaker would not shut off, so we’d have either running water or running ice falling out of the refrigerator. The refrigerator guy came and he tried to fix it. He came out four times, and he threw his hands up. The next guy came out, replaced the icemaker and we're fine.

For the most part, our experience with OneGuard has been good. But my last experience with them was not good. Our AC downstairs went out in Houston, and the guy came out. He went to the truck, and submitted whatever it was he was supposed to submit to OneGuard. Fortunately, we have two AC units in the house. So, we just went upstairs and slept. The next day, he didn’t call, and the next two days, nothing. It went on for a week and I called and the gentleman that answered the phone call tried to bamboozle me. He tried to tell me that they tried to call us, and OneGuard was supposed to call us because we had an additional cost and we had to approve that. He said that his associate called us at 9:30 that morning. But the tech didn’t even come out until after 10:00. So, it didn’t fit together and he got rude with me and we had to pay $1,600. That wasn’t a happy thing.

Our warranty is over at the end of this month and I'm thinking of changing companies because of that. I tried to explain to the kid that we were upset, and it's hot. It made our upstairs unit work harder, so we needed somebody out here, and he got a little sniffy with me. I told him I was a real estate agent, and he said, “Well, what’s that got to do with anything?” I told him that it's a matter of whether or not I recommend OneGuard to my customers. And he got nice after that.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

We’ve got four rental properties in addition to our own property. So, I was looking for different warranty companies for these four locations of getting things fixed and not being the one that has to run over and do it. I liked the price of OneGuard as well as what was covered and so, I went with them. Submitting a claim is very simple. I can either call in or go online and submit it directly, which I do most of the time. The website is very easy to use. The contractors have all been great and nice to have. The quality of work has been very good and everyone I’ve dealt with has been extremely professional. I’ve renewed with OneGuard for several years now so, this isn’t a one-time thing.

OneGuard Home Warranties coverage exclusions

OneGuard’s service contract does not cover known pre-existing conditions, which is pretty standard in all home warranty contracts. In addition, unknown pre-existing defects are not covered unless outlined under their “no-fault coverage,” which covers certain issues due to rust, corrosion and improper maintenance, repair and installation. Generally, the homeowner is responsible for routine maintenance. OneGuard holds the right to not provide coverage for repairs that result due to homeowner negligence. This includes any issues caused by factors outside of normal wear-and-tear, like misuse or abuse of the items. The contract, like most home warranty contracts, also will not cover cosmetic defects or commercial grade systems or appliances.

OneGuard places certain coverage exclusions on individual systems and appliances. These exclusions are generally related to small parts and accessories or other items that aren’t essential to the core function of the appliance or system. For example, when it comes to refrigerator coverage, all mechanical parts are covered, including the ice maker and ice/water dispenser, but removable equipment such as shelves, racks and drawers are not covered.

Any repair to a component listed as a coverage exclusion will be the responsibility of the homeowner. You can find a full list of exclusions via OneGuard's sample contract.

OneGuard Home Warranties coverage limits

The maximum limits for appliance and system coverages range from $250 to $2,000, while the maximum limits for optional coverages range from $500 to $2,500. Prices may vary slightly from state to state.

OneGuard sets individual coverage limits for certain items. This is the maximum payout they will provide. If a repair or replacement costs more than the coverage limit, you would be responsible for paying for the difference. This is standard on most home warranty contracts, and OneGuard places these limits on very few of their covered items.

ItemOneGuard’s coverage limit
Kitchen appliances$2,500
Ductwork$500
Glycol, hydronic, steam or geothermal HVAC systems$1,500
Permits and code upgrades$250
Plumbing leaks obstructed by concrete$1,000
Weed kill treatment, yard landscape maintenanceUp to 10,000 square feet

OneGuard Home Warranties claims

Claims can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a toll-free number or online. OneGuard promises you will receive a return call from one of their approved service providers within four hours during business hours, which is much faster than the industry average of 24–48 hours.

How to request service from OneGuard:

1. Submit a claim online or by calling OneGuard’s toll-free number as soon as you discover a problem.
  2. OneGuard will contact one of their approved service contractors who will contact you within four hours (48 on weekends and holidays) to schedule an appointment.
  3. Pay the service call fee and have the repair made.

Service recall period: Should the repair fail or the same issue occur again within the 30-day recall period, OneGuard will send another technician to make repairs without charging you an additional service call fee.

Emergency service: OneGuard defines emergencies as any condition that makes your home uninhabitable, such as interior flooding, complete loss of heat or cooling in extreme temperatures or substantial loss of electrical service. In the event of an emergency, OneGuard will make all efforts to expedite your service. 24-hour emergency service is available for interior flooding.

OneGuard Home Warranties FAQ

Is a home inspection required by OneGuard Home Warranties?

No. A home inspection is not required to get coverage from OneGuard. In respect to filing a claim under the “no-fault coverage” option, a visual inspection may be needed to confirm whether the breakdown was caused by an unknown pre-existing condition. This inspection can be performed by a licensed contractor or a state-certified home inspection.

Is there a cancellation fee for OneGuard?

Yes. If you cancel after the contract’s effective date, a $50 administrative fee will apply. You can cancel your OneGuard contract at any time and will be entitled to a pro-rated refund on the remainder of your contract.

Can I choose my own service provider?

No. OneGuard has an approved list of service contractors they work with and will match a contractor with you for each service. Any work done by an unapproved service provider will be at your own cost, as is standard to all home warranty contracts.

Is OneGuard worth it?

OneGuard home warranty plans are flexible, affordable and come with low service call fees. Homeowners have 24/7 claim access, and OneGuard reports the fastest response times in the industry. Aside from standard coverage, they offer a wide variety of home care and maintenance services not typically offered by other home warranty providers. The biggest drawback is that OneGuard is only available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas. OneGuard is a trusted leader in the home warranty industry and is known for generous coverage options.

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information