Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 127 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 17, 2018

156 OneGuard Home Warranties Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I don't often write reviews and if I do it's usually because I had a really good experience. When I have a bad experience I usually just let it go and don't use the company anymore. However, having had multiple bad experiences with OneGuard I felt it was appropriate to share. Judging from the unflattering reviews on this website and other websites I can see I'm not alone.

I purchased a house in October with a 15 year old pool. I thought it would be a good idea to have a warranty on the pool equipment considering its age. I have my pool serviced weekly and the Tech noticed that my pump had stopped working. I checked to see that the pump was part of what was covered by the warranty and it was. I filed a claim. When I did not hear back from the subcontractor I called them directly. They apologized and said OneGuard's emails go to their spam and it wasn't their fault but the fault of OneGuard. I don't really know how that could be but no big deal. They did get me scheduled that same day which I appreciated. I was at work when they came and so I was not able to ask questions. When I left work I was surprised not to get a call with an update. I left a message and received no response. This happened on a Friday so I had to wait until Monday for the update, or so I thought.

On Monday, with still no return call I called the subcontractor who told me that the pump would not be covered because it shorted out in the rain because it was located under the eave. We had a mild rain a few days prior. I questioned this because as I mentioned the pool equipment is 15 years old and although I am not the original owner I presume that in this 15 year period it must have rained before with the equipment being in the same location with no damage. I believe pools and their equipment are designed to be outdoors in all weather... call me crazy!

The person who I spoke to began to get belligerent as I asked questions to try to better understand and so I hung up on him and called OneGuard. OneGuard told me that the sub-contractor was not supposed to update me on any of the findings. I thought that was odd because had I been home and standing there would they have not spoken to me? Given me the silent treatment? However, OneGuard said that they would stand by their subcontractor. I told them that it was more likely that 15 year old equipment failed due to age rather than rain which it's been exposed to for years. I asked what their proof was and they told me they were told by the subcontractor that it was likely that ALL of equipment shorted out at the same time in the rain, both pumps and the timer! This was their proof that the rain did it. This was the first time I heard that all of my equipment was damaged!! (Which turns out not to be true... stay tuned).

I asked for a second opinion and was told I would have to pay another service fee, which considering how this was going seemed to be a waste of time and money on my part as I am reasonably sure they do not want to for pay it if they can find any kind of out even if that out is all presumptuous. Considering there was no real proof, I felt that they should at least have someone else, at no cost, give an honest second opinion. I should mention that I called OneGuard twice. First time I spoke with a woman that told me that she knew the SubContractor and found it hard to believe that he was belligerent. I guess I'm just a liar. I thought I better call and speak with a Supervisor who turned out to be far less pleasant and basically told me tough luck.

I called the company that regularly services my pool and told them what happened. They came out, tested all of my equipment and everything is working fine with the exception of the pump, the reason this all started in the first place. Nothing else was ever damaged in the "alleged rain attack" and it's far more likely the pump just died of natural causes. In the end it will cost me $309 to have the pump rebuilt. It won't kill me. But this experience has killed my faith and trust in OneGuard. I fail to see the point of having a warranty when without any real proof they can refuse to repair covered items.

I had a very bad experience with them in another home I owned with the A/C unit. It took them over a week and half to get out to fix my A/C. Not really acceptable in the height of summer in Arizona. They told me that the A/C companies were overloaded and they just couldn't do anything. I called 3 separate random companies on my own and all could be out in a few hours. Maybe not enough HVAC Subs on their roster in the summer, when A/Cs break down? Maybe they are hoping you will hire your own out of desperation? I don't know. I have had other small things done through them that worked out as they should have but these larger situations, the ones you really get the warranty for... not good and to have people talk down to you as well. Not cool.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Last Saturday morning I went to my kitchen to find water dripping for a light fixture right below my master bathroom. I called OneGuard for emergency service. They told me they had no one available until several days later --- NO EMERGENCY SERVICE CONTRACTORS. I was shocked and disappointed. I used online HomeAdvisor to find someone who would come to service the emergency and paid over $600 out of pocket. I was told that OneGuard does not reimburse. Considering how much I pay each year for the OneGuard Warranty, and my very minimal use this year, I now am thinking of looking for another company who is wise enough to consider their clients' real world needs.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

We bought a home and we wanted all the systems and appliances covered. We've been with OneGuard for four years now and I usually call them when I have a claim and it has has been fairly easy. Their people have been nice, friendly, and helpful. We haven't had any problems with their contractors too and they cleaned up after themselves. The garage door guy had to come back about four times before he got the problem right. The garage door works now though. We would recommend OneGuard but I'm hoping that when the new policy renews, it's not going to go up like it has in the past.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

First, the only time you can even get close to getting good service is when you leave a one-star rating on Yelp. Second, you either submit a claim online (no charge) and are subjected to their systems HORRIBLE scheduling system (which means you must leave a one-star rating on Yelp in order to have someone reschedule for a more decent time frame) OR you can call them to submit your claim... but that costs extra. Third, the vendors they choose are mostly atrocious. Because of the nature of the home warranty business, THEY are your go-between with the vendor. However, OneGuard never follows up with you and often doesn't follow up with the vendor either. It's rare for OneGuard to return phone calls. IF they deign to "assign you" to one specific person... THAT person rarely to never returns phone calls either.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Andy, Please know our top priority is your satisfaction and we sincerely regret your frustration. Please be assured we have followed up with our trusted contractor on your behalf to ensure the refrigerator repair was successfully completed, and we are always happy to offer our personal assistance if you should need additional help. We also appreciate that you use OneGuard online to create service requests. Please note when you create the request online, it gets dispatched directly to the contractor to arrange scheduling with you, and our goal is to service you as quickly as possible. In addition, a trade service fee is charged each time a service request is created either online or on the phone with Customer Care. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with this information. We sincerely hope this information helps. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

As a Realtor and a client of OneGuard I am always happy to sing the praises of OneGuard. My home has never been in better hands as the service providers are top notch. My clients have had positive experiences as well.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joani, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating and positive testimony regarding your service experiences! Our number one priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the feedback. Please know we truly value your continued business and referrals, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I love being able to go online and report a problem... It’s so easy, I don’t; have to wait on the phone, I can fill out a form at my convenience and generally get a response from a contractor in a very timely manner. The contractors I’ve had have been very professional, friendly, and efficient. Yes, I would recommend One Guard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Thelma, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your experiences using OneGuard Home Warranties online to create your service requests! Our top priority is your satisfaction, from the initial request for service to the completed repair, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

OneGuard was then ServiceOne when our realtor referred them to us. We were looking into home warranties for added peace of mind. And it’s been good experience submitting claims with them. We just call in and make a request and they're usually out within a couple of days. It’s straightforward. They assign it out to some company I have a contract with and they come out and look at the issue. The reps have been courteous and able to answer my questions. Recently, our garage coil broke and they sent someone out to fix it. And the contractor was very good. They explained what they were doing. They were talkative and friendly, and they fixed it quickly then left. My garage has been back to normal since the repair.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

We were going to rent out our house and we wanted to make sure we had a warranty on it for the renters. My husband chose OneGuard for the many things that they cover in the house for the amount of money. Submitting a claim has always been a really easy process, and I used to call in the beginning but now I do it right on their website. Somebody has always called me within 30 minutes to an hour and the techs were out within a couple of days. The reps are really nice and they treat me well on the phone, but it’s usually the company that comes out to do the work that I speak with. The techs have been great, really knowledgeable and concerned about fixing the issue. The job usually goes well, it’s solved, and it’s like a quick in and out thing. I’ve definitely recommended OneGuard to other people before. They’re easy to deal with and they cover a lot of stuff.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I just switched to OneGuard from another company. Within the 1st month, my spring on the garage door snapped with my car in the garage. I was basically trapped. I called in and the wonderful customer service rep not only sent the request out as an emergency but placed a call as well to ask for me to be made a priority. The company they assigned, reached out immediately and bumped all their calls to take me first. What a wonderful experience! I was made to feel like a valued customer.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Susan, Thank you so much for the five star review regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties for the garage door! Your situation was extremely important to us, and it is truly our pleasure to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I owned a home and I needed a home warranty. I've had OneGuard for many years now and submitting a claim has always been excellent. The service people they send always do their job. They're always here when they say they're going to be. I continue to have problems with my air conditioning unit just because it's so old. But each time the contractors would come out, they would fix it and it would work. I really like OneGuard. I've had very good service from them and I will continue to keep it.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I called OneGuard before because of our garage door and they said it was for a tune-up. However it didn’t fix the problem. So I went back in and submitted another claim for repair and it was actually the switchboard that had to be repaired. It was fixed but I wasn't happy about having to pay twice for the same thing over the way you put in an issue.

The other issue that I've ever had with them was the sprinkler. I've called but they couldn't find anyone to come out here for the sprinkler. I've had to cancel the claim and we ended up fixing it ourselves. I almost canceled the warranty just because of that. But those were the only issues. OneGuard Home Warranty is reliable. Their reps were always helpful and friendly and know the services and products that I have. The contractors were always courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend them.

Resolution In Progress
Resolution response: Jan. 11, 2018

OneGuard responded to my unfavorable comments and they corrected the situation with no hesitation. They refunded my money entirely.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

When submitting a claim with OneGuard, the wait times are sometimes long. And then, they're also misrepresentative. I had a pest control come out yesterday and under OneGuard's heading, it says they'll take care of mice and spiders for $69. It was not a bad deal so I got it. And when the rep called me to set up an appointment and I told her about the mice, she said they don't do mice and spiders and they can only do one.

When the tech came out, he said for $69, he was going to give me two pieces of mice baits to put out. I can go to a hardware store and get those for like $3. But he said that was the deal. And instead, he sprayed the inside of my house which took five minutes for it to get done. I also had OneGuard do our windows. And the guy was really good at it but it took about a week and a half for him to get here. Overall, everybody has been very friendly and all the contractors have gotten back to me within two days to set up an appointment.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Randall, Thank you for taking the time to speak with Customer Relations today regarding your service experiences. Please know our number one priority is your satisfaction and we sincerely hope that we effectively addressed your concerns. The feedback you provide is extremely important to us and helps improve the service level we provide to our valued homeowners. We are also in the process of reviewing your situation in detail to ensure accuracy. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Our experience with OneGuard has been quite good. With the exception of a larger-than-expected monthly fee increase a couple of years ago, we don't have any reason to complain. OneGuard has always been prompt, courteous and ready to help whenever we call whether it's for a tune-up, repair or part replacement. They always make sure our preferred contractor is enlisted to help us out. Well worth the monthly cost... as long as any increases are kept reasonable.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jeff and Kathy, Thank you so much for the positive review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last ten years! Our priority is to provide a level of prompt and courteous service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We also appreciate the honest feedback, and your understanding with respect to the increase in the monthly fee a couple years ago. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

When I submit a claim, I call the OneGuard office and tell them what the problem is, and then they recommend somebody. It typically takes a few days to a week to get somebody out, and that's reasonable. We had a heat pump, so they recommended a company and they came out, and they were excellent. So, when it came time for the next season for the heat pump instead of the AC to be checked, I asked for the same company. That company knows our unit, so it’s for continuity, and OneGuard said, "Absolutely!” The contractors have always been very courteous and they would call back, and they seemed to be on top of everything. I’ve been very pleased with OneGuard Home Warranties.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mary, Thank you so much for the five star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business over the last four years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

The company that OneGuard sends out is always on time, professional, and explains everything. If a repair needs to be done, they can usually do it right then just by calling OneGuard and having a ticket issued so they don't have to come back. OneGuard has replaced my water heater and washer. It was great not to have to worry about these things.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Hazel, Thank you so much for the five star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to provide you with timely and professional service, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business of 11 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

OneGuard Home Warranty was included when I purchased the house. They've done their weekly service and it was simple, and when I had a problem with the heater, they took care of it so it was easy. They took the information and somebody got back in touch with me. The contractors came out and they had to get the parts, and then they came back and repaired the problem.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Edward, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

My real estate agent gave me three or four options for home warranties. I compared and OneGuard had the best value. I recently submitted a claim to them for a white ballast over my kitchen cabinets and their process was straightforward. They got back to me within 24 to 48 hours. The reps and the contractors were both good and the ballast has been excellent after the repair. OneGuard has been responsive. I'd recommend them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Craig, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

OneGuard has been awesome and I like them. I've had them since I first moved here in 2004 and when submitting a claim, all I do is call and make the appointment. OneGuard's people are always reliable, friendly and talented.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Barbara, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating and such positive testimony regarding your service experiences! Our number one priority is your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Please know we truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I bought a new property and as part of the agreement, I could pick a home warranty for a year. I picked OneGuard out of five other options. Overall, they offered the most value for the money and they’re strict, but the others were a lot more strict. I have done a couple of claims in the past year and I just called the number, and whoever answered worked up our policy and gave me the script of what was going on. OneGuard has been thorough in understanding what the problem was and very specific in what area of the house. They also scheduled the right contractor to deal with the problem and gave me some options in terms of windows and days for them to come out. Both times, the issues were repaired as expected.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Roland, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

The people from our previous home warranty provider were rude and the warranty didn't cover what they said they would cover. Plus, they were way too expensive. A friend recommended OneGuard to us and we have them for two years now. We’re sticking with OneGuard. There were two plumbing issues that we’ve submitted and everything went well. I submitted my claim online and their website was easy to navigate. Then, I got a response from them the next day.

We also had air conditioner maintenance but I didn't like the way that the contractor did theirs. They were in and out in five minutes for a maintenance. Then we had problems with our air conditioner again and OneGuard sent out the same company in. I called their reps, complained about the air conditioning people and they understood. But they said it was too late and I couldn't change them because the work order has already been placed. Still, I didn't appreciate those contractors so I'll tell OneGuard that I don't want that company out the next time. So far, the technicians they sent out were great except for those air conditioning people. That aside, I'm satisfied with everything that OneGuard has done.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cindy, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we truly appreciate the opportunity. We also appreciate the feedback concerning your service experience with the HVAC contractor. Your satisfaction is our top priority and the feedback you provide helps us improve our service level. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

We didn’t think about having a home warranty but it was a transaction that was included with the purchase of our home. Our realtor sent us three different home warranties to choose from and we chose OneGuard because we liked the cost and it covered a lot. Our warranty started in January. OneGuard has been okay although I wasn’t as happy with it as I wanted to be. I didn’t like that I have to go through a person first. The customer service people were very nice but they’re the gatekeeper whether you can or can’t use the home warranty. That’s annoying to me because we paid $700 and I should be able to use it on just about anything that’s covered.

I had a few things done and the quality of the workmanship was fine. At one point last August, we ended up having a pressure reducing valve put in because the home warranty wouldn’t cover anything and we didn’t have it. I didn’t know why it’s our responsibility to put something wherein the home warranty was supposed to cover the things that were existing in the house when we purchased it. We spent $400 to have the valve put in and that was the last go around with OneGuard. Our warranty is good until January. So, when we purchased a new home, we decided not to go with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Monica, Thank you for the review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Please know we truly value your business and honest feedback, and appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage. Our top priority is your satisfaction and it pleases us to know you received fine quality workmanship on your service requests for the cooktop, oven, dishwasher, electrical system, faucets, toilet, and plumbing system. For additional convenience, you can also create online service requests through www.oneguardhomewarranties.com. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to service you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

This incident involved one of the two automatic garage door openers breaking. With a call to OneGuard the process to repair the door was underway. Within 24-hours the problem was gone! It is remarkable, this day-in-age, to find such reliability and responsiveness. Thankfully OneGuard is that kind of firm.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Kenneth, Thank you so much for sharing such a fantastic review regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that always exceeds your expectations, with the very best coverage when faced with unexpected household breakdowns, and it was truly our pleasure to ensure your garage door opener repairs were taken care of promptly, professionally, and to your satisfaction. This is exactly what we strive to accomplish as your home warranty provider. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I was online the first time I submitted a claim and it was very easy. I also submitted another claim for a water heater, but when I tried to use the credit card with it, it wouldn’t take my information. I had to call and talk to one of their reps at the office and she helped me get everything squared away. They're very helpful. So far, we had someone look at the garage door opener. We also had some guys look at the electrical, some sockets and plug in the walls, and both guys were great.

This last guy, Bobby with Infinity Plumbing, was also excellent. When they installed the water heater, I was at work and my wife was sick so I gave him this phone which I always have as a contact number. They called me and said they were at the house, and I told them to give me a minute. When I called, my wife said they started on the hot water heater and were draining it. I called back after around an hour and my wife said they were done. They did a great job and I was shocked that they got it done fast. On another note, my contract ends on December 26th I asked the rep how much it is to renew and she told me around $658. However, I got a mail saying my contract was about to expire and I should renew it before December for $744. Other than that, everything is easy with OneGuard and I’m amazed with how much they do for us.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear David, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review regarding your service experiences with our representatives and contractors! Please know it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. We are also available 24/7, 365 days a year and happy to help if you ever need additional assistance, or to answer questions regarding coverage and pricing. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017
My realtor gave me a list of home warranty companies. I looked and compared the reviews and she told me that OneGuard has the best rate from her clients.

I love how easy it is to submit a claim. I love that I can do it online. It’s just easier for me to do that way and I don’t have to talk to a person to confirm stuff. I could do it in increment and come back to it. That was really great. The only thing is I have to click through all the different services to see where I fit.

Their website is a little confusing for a first-time user but it was good the second time. The reps were also knowledgeable and very friendly when I called them. The phone call was quick and to the point, and my issue was taken care of right away. I’ve utilized OneGuard three times. Once for a pest control, once for plumbing, and once for a garage door opener. The contractors for all three of them were very professional. From the scheduling and notifying, they’ll text me to remind me of the appointment and even sending messages such as, “We are on our way” which was really nice. It was a very pleasant experience oftentimes and I’m really happy with OneGuard. I’m so grateful that I have the service through them and I will definitely try to do the extension with my annual membership or I’d like to continue with it once it’s over because it’s been a Godsend.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mariela, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your experiences using OneGuard online to create service requests, and also your interactions with our friendly and knowledgeable representatives and contractors! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this works for you. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

I have heard good things about OneGuard Home Warranties. They came recommended by my realtor and so I went with them. I’ve submitted my claims to them over the phone and their reps have been very helpful. They’re very prompt and they have a good attitude towards the client. If one of the tradesmen can’t do it they will try to find somebody else. And the work people that came have been very pleasant as well. So far, my needs have been met at the proper time when requested. I have a wonderful relationship with OneGuard and I would highly recommend them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Traudl, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 stars and rave review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is to provide you with the most comprehensive coverage in the industry with prompt, professional service that exceeds your expectations, and we love the positive feedback and value you have found with your OneGuard warranty. This is exactly what we strive to accomplish. Thank you again! We truly appreciate your business and recommendation, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I had a choice of three home warranty providers but I looked at what they offered and OneGuard seemed to be the best. I’ve had them for long time and they're great. They always come through with a good professional. The professional calls me and I setup a time to meet with them and get the work done. We’ve had two things replaced – a garbage disposal and microwave, and all I paid was $69.

Additionally, it's easy submitting a claim. I always call and they answer right away. They are very courteous and they have all the answers. They’re very good. When there’s a problem they always explain about the claims that you put in. They explain in details about how it’s going to work and who’s going to come out. They make sure you know all the information that you need to know. OneGuard gives me a safe feeling. They have fulfilled all that they have to do as a business. I have a feeling of security having OneGuard to back me up for any appliances or anything that’s covered under the policy if something happens.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Loreen, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and such positive feedback regarding your service experiences! Our top priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations and your testimony and value you find with your home warranty regarding the professionalism and support you receive, is everything we strive for. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

When we came here, the home has OneGuard as its home warranty. We’re happy with it and we kept it renewed. When submitting a claim, it’s very easy. Sometimes I do it online or over the phone but because I never created an account, I usually do it over the phone. There’s a low hold time and their reps were excellent to deal with. They were very knowledgeable, friendly and got the job done right. Every contractor that came had been very efficient. We just had one here today and he did a great job. We had a very good experience with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joyce, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and your testimony is exactly what we strive to for, to provide a positive, quality-driven customer experience from the first call for service to the completed repair. Please know we truly value your continued business over the last three years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I’ve always have a live person to talk to, no endless computer generated answering service, transferring the calls & passing the buck with no results. Always friendly, efficient and quality people answering the calls and booking quality services when I’ve requested help about any issue. I wouldn’t have any other home warranty, we’ve been with One Guard now for over 12 years.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Yvonne, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and sharing such positive testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our focus is to deliver the best coverage in the industry, and provide you with friendly, efficient customer care and prompt service. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business of 12 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

When I bought my house, I needed a home warranty company and my realtor got me One Guard. They sent me a locksmith and carpet cleaners within 48 hours. One Guard stood out from all the other home warranty companies I've ever dealt with!

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mitch, Thank you so much for the glowing review and 5 star rating regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We are pleased you have taken advantage of some of our many service offerings, including the re-key service, carpet cleaning, and tune-ups for your air conditioner and heater! One of the biggest compliments we can receive is your recommendation, and we truly appreciate it. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard and also recently renewing your warranty. We look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

When I bought the house, the seller got the warranty as part of the deal and our realtor picked OneGuard Home Warranty for us. I submitted a claim to them and on both time they’ve been efficient. The claims were for the water heater and the other one was for HVAC. Their claims reps were polite and professional. They got to a point and knew what they were doing. They sent out contractors as soon as possible and the people that they sent were real pros. The contractors have been courteous and did a clean job. They have been good companies. I’ve been recommending OneGuard to my friends and it’s a great idea to have it especially when one has an older home. It's a good backup and I've been passing the word around. They are a great company and it's been a very positive experience.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Paul, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your recent service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, our polite representatives, and professional contractors! Our top priority is your satisfaction and we truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Customer Relations

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information

www.oneguardhomewarranty.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use