2. Homeowners

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.44/5
Get a Quote

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

OneGuard Home Warranties Call Now Toll Free (844) 482-7396 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: May 22, 2020

We've had OneGuard since we first moved here in 2016 and their service has been good and it's been prompt. They've also been good about getting us service people and we've been happy with most of them, except the ones for the garage door repair. It was hard for us to decide who to call because of not knowing anybody in the valley. We felt comfortable having them use their experience to send people and they've been good. We usually submit our claims on the phone because I'm not a real tech-savvy person. Sometimes, we've had to wait on hold for a few minutes. If you need air conditioning, for the seasonal checkup, there's always a lot of people wanting to do that at the same time. But that's been the only problem.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Deanna of Gilbert, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and providing such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our number one priority is to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback. Please know we are available to personally assist you 24/7, 365 days a year, if you ever need additional help with any of your service requests. The pre-season tune-ups are also very popular and we appreciate your patience when setting up a request for the service. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business since 2016, and look forward to serving you again in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 13, 2020

We've been with One Guard for four years now and our claims with them have been very simple. They've gone without a hitch and the contractors that they've sent have been excellent.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear P. of Az, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such incredible testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our excellent service contractors! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business over the years, and look forward to serving you again in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: May 9, 2020

Everybody at OneGuard has been very timely and knowledgeable. Their claim process is fast. I've been with a number of companies over the many years I've owned homes, and so far, this has been the best.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cindy of Glendale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such incredible testimony regarding your timely and knowledgeable customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call for service to the completed repair, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 30, 2020

I used to believe this was a decent home warranty company, but it is apparent it is like many other shady warranty companies. I have referred many clients here, but after my own experience, I will never refer another person for the rest of my life. Highly disorganized, rude people, and lack service providers. Waiting 1 week for an HVAC tech in 100+ weather is not ok. Providing no alternatives in such high temps is not ok. Refusing to refund my money is unacceptable. Now I see you are owned by American Home Shield- the absolute worst warranty company in the business... This answers all my questions.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Trilese of New River, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard Home Warranties the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. Please know our top priority is to service you as quickly as possible, and we sincerely regret that our efforts of assistance were not successful. Please be assured we have honored your request and cancelled the service plan per the terms of the contract and have issued a refund. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 25, 2020

OneGuard has been very pleasant. We had our AC checked because it's all outside. There's another thing that my wife wanted fixed in the house. It had to do with the tub but we decided to postpone that until this coronavirus thing is over. Once we have a claim, then we would know better.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Lenin or Mesa, Thank you so much for the 4 star review regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we are available 24/7, 365 days a year at 888.896.0014, to offer our personal assistance with any of your service requests. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 22, 2020

I purchased a home last year and it was recommended to me to purchase a home warranty. That was a very good idea, as we struggled with an older air conditioner system most of last summer. OneGuard was very helpful and fulfilled their promise to keep our system working. We called them many times last year and after some initial struggles were very well taken care of. I have been in my home a year now and I just renewed my warranty with Fred ** from OneGuard. Fred was very helpful with my renewal and assisted me with information that I frankly forgot to ask about. I am looking forward to this summer, as I know OneGuard will be by my side with any issues that I have, allowing me to rest easy! Thank you OneGuard!

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bryan of Tolleson, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Fred! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we appreciate the opportunity to work diligently on your behalf to provide the peace of mind you deserve. We agree! Fred is quick, polite and thorough, and he enjoyed talking with you and offering his personal assistance! One behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 20, 2020

We had an AC check. The contractor that OneGuard sent came and he was very thorough. He came out one day prior to the appointment just because of the virus issue. So, the only thing, he didn't call me in advance that he was gonna be in earlier, ‘cause I would've gone somewhere else. But other than that, he was quick. The reps of OneGuard were also very polite and nice.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear C. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5-star review and humble remarks regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties. It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to provide you with quality service and the peace of mind you deserve. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: April 16, 2020

We were in our old house for 20 years and we never had a home warranty. It was five years ago when we bought our current house and our Realtor recommended OneGuard. It made a lot of sense. Submitting a claim is always excellent. I do it on the phone and they're always quick and responsive. Contractors respond usually right after OneGuard contacts us. However, we had our hot water heater go out and we found out that the new one couldn't be put in because our old house wasn't installed according to code. We had to spend out of pocket in addition to getting the hot water heater replaced. But that's just the way it is so I guess that's not a fair complaint. It was just bad timing.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chris of Mesa, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service, and we are pleased that you have found value in the services you have received. We also appreciate your understanding regarding coverage, and we are honored that you have chosen OneGuard for all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: April 14, 2020

I've been with OneGuard for years. They have me down as a realtor and the time my wife and I were selling real estate, we would promote OneGuard because we thought it was the best programs and the best people to deal with. I heard about them from a salesperson. He used to come around and give meetings years ago. I go on the internet, file a claim and they send somebody out. I'm very happy with the people they send. There was one that I wasn't real happy with. I let them know about it and they changed it. I just had a hot water tank replaced and they called me immediately and said it's gonna be this amount of dollars. I said, "Okay, I'll do it." You gotta pay for upgrades.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Richard of McKinney, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again for your honest feedback and entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and referrals and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: April 11, 2020

The majority of contractors have been really good. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the carpet cleaning guy but I never said anything because he was actually very presentable. He was professional, very nice and courteous. I wanted him to keep his business. I just wasn't satisfied with how the carpets were left at the end. Plus everything was an extra fee. I understood there was a certain limit but the cost went from $65 to $500, just to do anything additional that I needed. The cost was obviously way more. If I went somewhere else, I would pay that for the whole house. So that was the one thing that made me upset a little bit. But still, I paid not the whole thing but for a little bit more. The guy also steamed our floors and those were great. We recently got compliments on them. It was just the carpets I wasn't too happy about.

Other than that company, everybody else came to do what we contracted them for and they've been really good. Everybody was professional and really quick in responding, except for this microwave situation. I'm not sure if it's because of COVID but right now, everything is a mess. I got the call to schedule the appointment right away and the contractor came out on the day and time that they said. Then the technician did his thing right away. That part was smooth. Right now, I'm waiting on OneGuard so that's the one thing that's being delayed. Otherwise, my experience with OneGuard has been good so far.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Laiza of Queen Creek, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard and our service contractors! We consistently strive to provide best-in-class service with helpful and dependable professionals and we are delighted that you have found value in your warranty experience. Conversely, we appreciate your helpful feedback and apologize for any delays you may have experienced leading up to the replacement of the built-in microwave. Please know we have ordered the replacement microwave and it is expected to arrive to your home this week for installation. In addition, we encourage you to contact OneGuard should you have questions or concerns. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year to offer our personal assistance and we are always happy to do what we can to help in the moment to ensure your satisfaction. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information