2. Homeowners
  3. Home Warranties
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

OneGuard Home Warranties Learn More

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Submitting claims with OneGuard is absolutely simple and wonderful. The techs are on time, professional and clean up after themselves. And then, anything that was repaired works perfect.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I've had them since they were a different name and they switched over. They’re working and the quality is good. The last contractor that I had was the garage people and they were excellent. For the most part, I have no problems with the contractors. There's a few that I've had that I didn't care for at all and I expressed my opinion on that and requested not to send them to me. It's pretty easy to submit the claim. I call them and I've had an excellent experience with them. All in all, we're good all the way through.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

My husband tried to do a claim on the app, but then nobody contacted us, so I ended up having to call in the next day to get a work order put in because apparently, it wasn't done the night before when he submitted online. After being on the phone for almost an hour, they said that they couldn't get anybody out until Monday, and that was on Friday. It wasn't a great experience. We ended up having to have no hot water for the whole weekend.

I'm pretty dissatisfied that we had to wait until Monday, and also with the wait time on the phone. We eventually got it resolved. The contractor that came out looked at our water heater, and he was able to fix the leak. We haven’t had any issues since then. The flat fee for the issue is nice, and it definitely saves money in the long run if you have to have a water heater replaced. Overall, we've had a couple issues with OneGuard but we've been able to resolve them pretty quickly, which has been really nice.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

All the reps that I've talked with over the phone have been great. They tell me when to expect a phone call. So far, the contractors have all been fine.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

When I go online, sometimes I'm not sure if the request went through or not. So sometimes, I would call. When I called I was on wait for a long time, so I hung up and just hoped that my request went through. If they could just send a confirmation to my email. Usually, I get one the next day. But when you're doing the request, then you're not sure. Because they're supposed to have the guy call you within four hours after the request. Then you're not sure until you hear from the service people about the request. Other than that, I've had good results. OneGuard is fast to get your service to you and the service people are good.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

We have a swimming pool and we had one experience where early on, a pump went out. When I called, a young lady told me that it wasn't covered. We fixed it, and then I found out later that it was covered. Now, I submitted the receipt of the pool person that came out and changed the pump to try to get reimbursed, but I haven't heard anything since. If I got reimbursed for my pump, which they should've covered to start with, I'd be very satisfied. I wouldn't recommend one of the plumbing people as well. We had them three times, and they came out, did a two-minute job, and took off. They didn't explain anything. The guy didn't even wanna be there. These two instances were the worst, but the rest of the time, most of the people that showed up did a good job.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I got OneGuard for my Phoenix AZ house during Aug 2016- provided by the seller (Opendoor). Overall satisfied with the service. There were two occasions where the work done was not good - so they sent somebody to fix it within those 30 days. Quality of contractors is good - they are above average. Overall they had approved almost 85% - 90% of my claims. Other services which are add ons are good. Where oneguard really need to improve is as follows:

1. Online system has got problems - no credit card payment possible.
2. Online system has got problems in terms of password issue - you have to live with their reset password only - thus I don't want to store any payment method due to security issues.
3. Cancellation fees is much higher.

4. Waiting on the phone call is longer.

Essentially they should revamp their IT and customer service department otherwise they are all good.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Ashu of Somerset, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and share honest feedback regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and we appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again. We look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

My real estate agent recommended OneGuard and I researched various companies and decided to go with them. The reps are very helpful and professional, but sometimes, it's very difficult to get them on the phone. There are long wait times. It's easier to do it online and it's a lot quicker as well. Usually, they dispatch the next day in the morning. There have been good contractors and average contractors, but they all maintain professionalism. Also, I had a claim for my air conditioning unit and someone came out and resolved the problem.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

I usually call when submitting a claim with OneGuard. If I don't call, I go online and submit the claim. It's always been very easy. Right after I submit the claim, I instantly get a response from OneGuard and when someone can come out to our property and repair what we need to have repaired. Every one of the contractors that came here has been very well. It's the best home warranty company that I have been with. We've been with two companies before OneGuard and we weren't very satisfied. So we decided to go to OneGuard after a family friend recommended them to us.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

We have OneGuard and it has been a great company thus far... Today we had an issue with some specific policy areas that were not explained clearly to us by a previous employee. We spoke with Authorization Specialist Niquan ** and she was absolutely amazing! Incredibly knowledgeable, understanding and really went above and beyond to help us. Employees like this are the reason we will stay with OneGuard. Niquan is a HUGE asset to OneGuard and we hope she is recognized for her top shelf customer service skills!!! Thank you so much.

J & K

Scottsdale, AZ

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Korey of Scottsdale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such positive testimony regarding your customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and Niquan! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know your situation was extremely important to Niquan to resolve and she appreciated the opportunity to speak with you and offer her personal assistance, and your kind words made her day. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business of 8 years and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information