Get a Free Quote Learn More
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.40/5
Learn More

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

View More View More
OneGuard Home Warranties Call Now Toll Free (844) 482-7396 Get a Free Quote Learn More

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I've had OneGuard for years and have had good experience. It seemed like a smart idea if it wasn't a new house. My husband would call to submit a claim. He told them what the problem was and we made the appointment to get the issue repaired. The contractors fixed the problem. And we were very, very satisfied.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear M of Az, On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and taking the time to share such thoughtful testimony regarding your exceptional service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs, and also provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business of 9 years, and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Resolution response: Feb. 18, 2020

After making another call and speaking with FRANCISCO, he totally corrected the problem. I’m grateful and so glad I chose to call back a second time. Excellent customer service. He assure me that everything would be corrected as soon as I voiced my concerns.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I have been with One Guard since 2015. Initially, I was very happy with this company since being referred by my sister. Now, I am finding out that my account is suspended. I could see if this was the first time, but no its the SECOND time. After being a loyal customer for so many years, I now am being told that my account has to be reviewed (in order to make a service request). Apparently I have monthly invoices that have not been paid. Not to mention, I have my account setup on direct pay (with premiums available). I have been paying $60 plus a month for years!!!! I am totally dissatisfied. Totally!!!! I guess it's time to look for another home warranty company.... Thank you to the lady who set up my account in 2015, she was very nice and provided good customer service. But as we know, things change!

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear LaRhonda of Aubrey, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand, and also being receptive to our follow up efforts of assistance. We truly value your loyal business and believe we have effectively addressed your billing concerns and achieved positive resolution on your behalf. Please know OneGuard is also available 24/7, 365 days a year, if you ever need additional assistance, and we are always happy to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again for your consideration! We look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

We have had nothing but excellent service from OneGuard Home Warranties. We highly recommend their efficient, effective and very friendly service. Paul ** was especially helpful, but others were also helpful.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Emanuele of Sun City West, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your excellent customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Paul! We continuously strive to provide the very best customer experience and a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and we love the positive feedback and always appreciate the opportunity to help. We agree! Paul is extremely professional, and he enjoyed providing you with his personal assistance. On behalf of Paul and the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business, and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

My property manager found OneGuard, and she said that they also do the carpet cleaning after a tenant moves out. I have a tenant in a rental to mind, and so I was like, “Well, that’s a great deal so that I could do a make ready if they move out, and I can get another tenant in as quickly as possible.” I really like the online feature to be able to put in a request. It’s amazing. I feel less confident in their contractors though.

The latest contractor was trying to sell me on a whole new system just because it’s a little dirty. I’m not really happy with the contractors. And then with the refrigerator, the contractor was trying to get me a new fridge, but it was like, “Why aren’t you just testing and fixing this one?” I’m an automotive technician. Appliances aren’t that far away from cars, so I can see a lot more of that side than the typical consumer. OneGuard switched the refrigerator appliance repair guy, and the second one was better. He took out the system and took his own meter. But then he didn’t test the thermistor correctly because he was testing it at room temperature instead of cooling it down and seeing if it can even detect colder temperatures. So, I had problems even with the second one. But then they ended up giving me a new fridge because neither of the two contractors could figure it out.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Rachel of Georgetown, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties, our contractors and our easy to use online feature. Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all you home warranty and home services needs. Thank you also for providing important feedback. We sincerely regret your prior service experiences that were less than stellar, and we take your comments seriously as it helps us, and our contractors, in our constant pursuit to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your continued business, and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

We've had OneGuard for seven years now, since we've been in this house. When you call the 800 number to submit a claim, sometimes, you have to wait for a while to get somebody. But the representatives have been fine. The contractors have all been good too. The co-pay is always there. I got two bills on this month's credit. I don't remember though if I had two things done or not.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bruce of Sun City West, Thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Your satisfaction is our top priority and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home service needs. In addition, we appreciate the helpful feedback and take your comments seriously as it helps us in our constant pursuit to improve upon the service we provide our valued customers. Please be assured we have confirmed that services were rendered for the heating and electrical system in January and you were charged appropriately for two trade service fees. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business of 7 years, and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

As a recent home buyer my realtor recommended OneGuard, I had them with another home I had sold in 2017. I was very happy with their services back then. I checked pricing and was please to find out they were very competitive with their rates, so I knew it was a no brainer and I called and got Alicia **. She was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable of the service I needed. I would highly recommend OneGuard to anyone.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Theresa of Phoenix, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and Alicia! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. We agree, Alicia is exceptional at her duties, and your kind words really made her day! Thank you again, we truly value your business and referrals and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Submitting my claim with OneGuard was very easy and took less than 20 minutes. I then got a call from a repair person who came out when he said he would and fixed my problem. He was a lovely guy and very nice. I was very happy that everything was fixed and life went on. Having the warranty is well worth the cost.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Karen of Seabrook, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive feedback regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our wonderful contractors! We are so happy that you found ease in creating a service request and overjoyed with the opportunity to provide prompt and supportive resolution on your behalf. Your testimony is exactly what we strive to do! On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We have used OneGuard for years and have always been very pleased with the service. However, recently that changed. We have a built-in microwave covered under our policy. It stopped working right after Thanksgiving. After six weeks and two different repair companies attempts to repair the unit, OneGuard agreed to replace the unit. Oneguard’s contract requires them to replace the unit with one that is “comparable in features, capacity, and efficiency.”

OneGuard offered us a countertop microwave that uses a regular electrical plug to replace our built-in unit that takes a 240 outlet (we could not even plug in the unit they offered). They did note that the countertop unit offered a trim kit. However, the trim kit it was to convert the countertop to a built-in for a 27-inch opening. We have a 24-inch cutout and no room to expand. Second, we went to the website for both companies (our is a Miele the one they offered is a GE) compared the features. We sent OneGuard a detailed list of over twenty features that our unit has that the countertop unit did not. To date, they have refused to change their position or respond to our list.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear L. of Phoenix, Thank you for the feedback and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand to ensure accuracy. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we sincerely regret your experience regarding the built-in microwave. Please note when replacement is required, OneGuard is responsible for installing equipment comparable in features, capacity, and efficiency. OneGuard is not responsible for matching identical colors, brands, and dimensions, or any features that do not contribute to the primary function of the covered system or appliance. At this time, OneGuard has processed a check you can apply towards replacement; this is the amount that OneGuard would have paid to replace the built-in microwave. Please allow 30 days to receive the check at your mailing address. Thank you again for your understanding with respect to coverage and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide you with this additional explanation. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I was using another warranty and I was not happy with it. I was asking around and heard about OneGuard from a friend. When I submitted a claim, the rep was very nice and super helpful. But even though I was having a major issue, she wasn't sure that it was gonna be covered by OneGuard. I took a chance and the technician that came out agreed that it was a real issue. I was really happy with him. The whole process took a few days, which wasn't long. However, it was a bit stressful and a little confusing. OneGuard ended up covering it, which I was thankful for.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Carroll, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

OneGuard took over the previous company that I had and they’re much better than my prior home warranty companies. I needed a plumber for a leaking faucet about two weeks ago and after I put in the request online, I got an email to acknowledge the request. The plumbing company rang me the next morning to schedule a time and they came the next morning. They figured they needed a new valve inside the faucet and they came back the next day with the replacement faucet and fixed it.

The claim process is very efficient because you could either ring OneGuard or you could do it online. The problem I used to have with the previous warranty company was if you called them, you would wait a long time and then, you couldn’t do it online. There was one instance with OneGuard where they said that a vendor would call me, and then after a couple of days, I hadn’t got a call. What was good about it was that I called OneGuard and that person took responsibility for it and personally contacted the vendor to get them to contact me. So, that was cool. The company was able to get on it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Tim of Katy, TX., Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our top priority is your satisfaction and to make the process hassle free, and it makes us extremely happy to know how well this has worked for you when creating service requests online and with our phone representatives. We also appreciate that you notified OneGuard when you did not hear from the contractor, and allowing us the opportunity to ensure you received a call. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home service needs. We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information

1990
20410 N. 27th Ave - Suite 200
Phoenix
AZ
www.oneguardhomewarranty.com
Agent OffDidn’t find what you were looking for?

ConsumerAffairs Home Warranties agents are unavailable.

Leave a message