2. Homeowners

3.9/5 (113 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

Pros

• Low service call fees
  • Advanced services
  • Low monthly cost
  • Fast response times

Cons

• Cancellation fee (after 30 days)
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

OneGuard is a trusted leader in the home warranty industry known for generous coverage. While availability is limited, if you qualify for coverage, OneGuard offers great plans and services.

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I call them or go online when I submit claims. Sometimes I have to call to do some explanation and they're very friendly on the phone. My only gripe is there was this one time, I was told by an independent pool guy that my filter is going bad so I called up OneGuard but they wouldn't cover it until it actually stops working. Other than that, I'm pleased with OneGuard.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bill of Glendale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such thoughtful testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we are honored to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs and appreciate your understanding of coverage and the warranty process. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business over the last 10 years and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The claims submission with OneGuard is pretty easy. I just call them or submit a form online. I also have phone calls with them to deal with the appointments. Their reps are there to set up the appointment and qualify the issue and if it qualifies, then they set me up. I've had about four claims during the year for different things. They've all been different contractors but they're all good. It's nice that they don't worry about how much they're gonna charge me. They just do their work, do it fast, and leave. They're pretty helpful. They've also given me their business cards in case I have more problems so that they can come back. I called back one guy once ‘cause an issue was happening again and he came back really quickly and did the job and fixed the issue. OneGuard has been great and I've had recommended them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jesus of Chandler, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and taking the time to share such positive comments regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Quality repairs, completed by friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you have received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly appreciate your continued business and recommendations, and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I liked OneGuard's package offering and I saw the online reviews, so I went with them. The claims process with them was pretty easy. I did a couple of it and everything went well. I also called a couple of times when their app wasn't working well and they helped to get it resolved quickly. The guys who came out did very good. Overall, OneGuard is a good home warranty service that promptly fixes issues as they arise and don't cause any problems if there aren't any.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chad of Trophy Club, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Providing best-in-class service, by helpful and knowledgeable representatives and contractors, is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear this has been your experience. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your past business and look forward to serving you once again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

When we had a problem with the appliance repair service OneGuard sent us, OneGuard totally ignored our complaint. Because the appliance repair service took several weeks to even seek approval for repair - leading to a further leak - we thought OneGuard would stand up for us. That's why WE GOT A HOME WARRANTY service!!

We we complained that no one was responding to our complaint, no response. When we faxed the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY, no response. When we CANCELLED the warranty contract, no response. Folks, maybe I got this wrong: I get a home warranty so someone is working on our behalf. Total failure here. Frankly, I don't think anyone is even at work there. How do I know? When I sent a cancellation notice, no one responded to even save the deal.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Tim of Las Vegas, Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention and allowing OneGuard Home Warranties the opportunity to review the situation firsthand on behalf of your client, and we appreciate your receptiveness to our call. We constantly strive to ensure customer satisfaction and sincerely regret the frustration. Please know we are seeking to positively resolve the matter and have left a voice message for the homeowner, and look forward to speaking with her soon. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

My claims with OneGuard get scheduled and resolved quickly. Recently, my daughter clogged the garbage disposal badly on Thanksgiving Day. She was peeling potatoes. The contractor came out when they said they would. I've used that particular contractor before. So, there are some other issues they helped with. Get a home warranty.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear L. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs and connect you with dependable service professionals! On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Part of our home purchase agreement was that the previous owners would provide a home warranty and we ended up with OneGuard. But I'm not a fan of their company. I've called and talked to the home warranty on several occasions. Every single time I called, they sent somebody out and it cost me $70. One time I called and said I was hearing noises from the air conditioner. I was wondering if there was something wrong with it.

I pay extra money for my air conditioner to have a maintenance agreement. I should have called them and they would have come out for free. Instead, I called the home warranty thinking, "Gee, if there's something wrong, and I need to replace the air conditioning, they're supposed to fix it." A guy comes in the house and he didn't even look at the air conditioner. All he said was the noise I was hearing was the heat vent in the ceiling. It was just rattling and it had nothing to do with the air conditioner. He then left. That cost me 70 bucks to have somebody tell me it was the heat vent.

There was also a time when I came back from being gone for two months and my garbage disposal didn't work. I called the warranty people. The rep asked if I pushed the button to which I answered I pushed the reset button. She said it was gonna cost $70 to have somebody come out and take a look at it. I paid the fee and a guy came. He asked if I pushed the button. Once again, I said I pushed the reset button. He said, "If you've been gone for a couple of months, sometimes you have to take that little tech screwdriver and you just got to turn it. Did you do that?" I didn't know anything about that. He said the home warranty people should have told me that. He was here for five seconds. He turned the little screw and said there was nothing wrong. I have now paid two people $140 and nothing had been done.

The garbage disposal went out again and we did everything we were told to do. But nothing was working. I had to pay another $70. I told the tech who came that I did everything he showed me to do the last time he was here. He said the garbage disposal was broken. But I told him that it was already broken the last time he was here. He only got it to work for a couple of weeks.

I paid only $358 a year on the home warranty that I had on my last house. I didn't pay anything to the service people until after they were already out there and they determined that a service call was necessary. I'm going back to them. This 70 bucks every time I call OneGuard is breaking me. That doesn't seem like a warranty service to me. They charged two $70 service calls for the same problem and that's not right. I'm gonna go on the next door out when this OneGuard warranty is completely up and I'm going to tell everybody in my area not to use them. They should find another warranty company. BFS is better and they're local. Also, I can drive to BFS if I have a question.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Rose of Surprise, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. It is our constant endeavor to ensure your satisfaction and we regret your displeasure with hold times and the warranty process. Please note in accordance with the terms of the contract, OneGuard covers mechanical breakdowns of systems and appliances that become inoperative from normal wear and tear. In addition, the trade service fee is due at the time of a scheduled service request, including if a contractor’s diagnosis results in a partial or complete exclusion of coverage. In your situation, the contractor found the air conditioning system operational with no mechanical breakdowns yet running noisily due to the high velocity of air traveling through the supply vents in the living room. The contractor advised that adjustment of the registers would reduce the noise.

We have also reviewed the repair history for the garbage disposal. The contract advises that service work is guaranteed for 30 days. This allows you to submit for reassessment of a covered item at no additional cost if there is an ongoing malfunction. In this circumstance, the garbage disposal was repaired on September 9, and reported as nonfunctional on November 24, which exceeded the 30 day guarantee. Subsequently, a new request was created, and a new trade service fee was charged. Following the new request, we confirmed that the garbage disposal was replaced on November 30. Please know it is always our intent to operate in good faith in our efforts to serve you and within the parameters of the home warranty agreement and we appreciate your understanding regarding coverage. Thank you again for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide you with this additional explanation. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I usually do my claim with OneGuard by phone. But now, I've started using their app and it's pretty cool. I like the experience of submitting a claim as well as the service people that come out. They did good jobs. My most recent claim was for the hot water heater that started leaking. The service people replaced that and it's been performing very well. People should get OneGuard. My son and friends that we've known for a long time have them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Karl of Surprise, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we are happy to hear that you found convenience and ease in the warranty process and usage of the customer portal. Thank you again for the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

The people that sold us the house told us that they had OneGuard and they were happy with it. We’ve only had it a few months, but so far, it's been fine. It was very simple to submit a claim. The dishwasher wouldn't work and the tech came in and told us what we had to do to get it to work again. It was a matter of pushing the button.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jim of Glendale, On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the 4 star review regarding your recent customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I've had OneGuard for three years. When my hot water heater was not working, I put a claim online through my phone and the process was easy. Someone came out and fixed the water heater. It's been good since then.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Annette of Glendale, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating regarding your service experiences! Our number one priority is your satisfaction and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and appreciate the opportunity to help. Please know we truly value your business and look forward to serving you soon. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I was just sitting, watching TV, and I heard a lot of bang in the garage. I went out there and saw that the tension spring on our garage door had snapped. I called in because I wasn't sure if that was even covered. And the rep was awesome. She told me it was covered and she scheduled everything right then. Incredibly easy. Then the contractor came out and had it fixed within 20 minutes, and was gone. He was awesome. When our warranty is up in February, my wife and I have already decided we're not going to live without it, so we're going to keep it going. Even though it was given to us as a gift, we're going to renew it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Earl of San Antonio, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive comments regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our wonderful customer advocates! Providing timely and quality repairs completed by friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you have received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

It seems to be tough to get OneGuard on the phone for initial call. It can sometimes be a bit of a challenge to get through the automated systems. Once we get ahold of them it seems to be okay. We had some guys come out through the warranty company to service our heat pump and they were very professional. They did a nice job. However, they would not come out when you tell them to. We had an issue where one of our ceiling fans would fail when it got hot in the afternoon. We told them to come out in the afternoon but they insisted on coming out in the morning. Of course, it wouldn't fail then. And we had to pay the $75. That was a frustration.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bruce of Sun City, Thank you for taking the time to review OneGuard Home Warranties and provide feedback. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we regret your frustration regarding hold times and scheduling conflicts you may have encountered. Our top priority is to ensure your calls to OneGuard are answered as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience in holding during times of larger than normal call volume. As an alternative, we encourage our customers to utilize tools available through the online portal.

Please know your feedback regarding scheduling is also important. Our contractors always strive to honor our valued homeowners' requests for appointments with specific time frames. However, scheduling may vary due to availability. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Overall, OneGuard is good. But they sent me to a company that was awful. My water heater broke in my attic, and a lot of issues came up. I was without hot water for about a month. And then, the installer put the water heater down on the carpet and cleaned it up with bleach-like solution, and I had a lot of problems with that particular one. But overall, OneGuard has sent good companies over to get what I need done. They are also very good about emailing me whenever I request service. They follow through very well. I'm very happy with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Adele of Frisco, Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review regarding your experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners, and we regret any dissatisfaction you have experienced with the services you have received. Please know we are available 24 hours a day to help you in the moment and we always welcome your transparency. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs over the last 10 years. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

A friend who works for OneGuard mentioned to us that it's a little bit more pricey than some of the other warranty companies out there, but it has better service. The vendors that they use are hit and miss. We just had our hot water heater go out on us. They have those tankless heaters now. I asked the vendor about what it would take to put in a tankless heater now that this old hot water heater is broken. He was giving me quotes of like $4,000. I've come to learn afterwards that what he was telling me was pretty outrageous.

That kind of stuff is frustrating to us. We'd rather be able to choose our company that we use, but not everybody works with OneGuard, unfortunately, so we don't get to choose. Other than that, though, the OneGuard agent got things scheduled quickly. The vendor came out quickly. They did get the job done. But I would have made decisions differently had they informed me differently, which they should have done. That was their mistake. Now, the guy was just trying to get his job done and didn't really want to give me the information that I needed. That was not great. As far as cleanliness, they were fine. They wore their mask and things, so I appreciated that.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chad of Gilbert, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and taking the time to share open testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities and we appreciate you entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs. In addition, your feedback is extremely important and helps us improve the service we provide to our valued homeowners. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are confident in our ability to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve and look forward to serving you soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

When we bought the house, OneGuard was what the people that lived in the house had. They lived in this house since the 70s. Then they've had it as long as OneGuard has been in business. They said how good it was. So, we just picked up on it and just kept it. As far as service requests to OneGuard, they're excellent. I get a call the same day to set the appointment up. Then within a day or so, they come out. The claims representatives are always courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I've never had a problem with them. The technicians have all been great. I got a new refrigeration unit on the house and some plumbing done a while back. I also had electrical claims. They put the lights up in my kitchen and got them to working again. I've been extremely happy with OneGuard and I would recommend them. I'm satisfied. So, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mary of Glendale, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We constantly strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard for all of your home warranty and home services needs and truly appreciate your commendation. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the opportunity! We value your continued business and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I had fantastic support from OneGuard since day one. I have their contract in two different houses-- the one I live and a rental property. I never had any issue with them over the years, except during the summer with covid. The quality went down significantly. It was not filing a claim and getting someone to the house, but the level of the people showing up to the house was really poor. On the one issue that I had during that summer that they were unable to resolve, we had to escalate that. Whenever we escalated, it was a bit painful but we got to a good resolution for both sides.

When I was having difficulty with OneGuard, I signed up with another company but my experience with that other company was horrible so I quickly cancelled and went back to OneGuard. The level of support from the other company, especially with me being a new client, was a lot worse than the issues I was having with OneGuard. So OneGuard is definitely way ahead of their competition. They are a much better service than their competitors for sure. More recently, I can clearly see that they went back to the initial quality, so I'm quite happy with them so far.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Simao of Houston, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating and open commentary regarding your service experiences. Our number one priority is your satisfaction and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we also value the important feedback you provided. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and offers great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

The two times I have used OneGuard, it's been a very good experience. Recently, our faucet stopped working. The guy came to tell us it was the batteries, and that was very nice. He did it the same day. Everything was perfect.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Patricia of Phoenix, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and awesome remarks regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our wonderful contractors! It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and also provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. This is exactly what we strive for! On behalf of the entire team, thank you again. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

We made a claim on Sunday. Some GFI outlets weren’t working as they should have. I just paid the 75 and everything else is covered within that. I got a call or email Monday morning around 9:00 and they were here that same day. That was well handled and it was very professional.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Abdullah of Sugar Land, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive testimony regarding your recent experience with our OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we always strive for prompt repairs completed by friendly and efficient professionals. We are thrilled to hear this was your experience and truly grateful for the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

My son and his husband live in Phoenix and they have OneGuard. They always had wonderful results. I knew by them that OneGuard stood behind what they said they would do. Thru their recommendation, I decided that’s who I’d go with. They've always been very good. I give them a call and tell them what my problem is. I always had good results on who they use here in Las Vegas. All of them have been good.

On the last claim I had, the guy got here and the washing machine worked after he got here. The filter had stuck on it and I tried getting all of that. However, instead of giving you a four-hour time frame, their time frame was from 10 o'clock in the morning to 5 o'clock in the afternoon which is too long. You’d have to sit around and wait.

I live in a condo and I had a water leak coming in from the outside into the wall which was my responsibility. Luckily, the HOA had dug a hole outside to make sure it wasn’t their leak. But I had to pay extra because the company charged me $80 to cut a hole out to get into the wall which took about a minute and a half. They would not fix it without extra charge. They said they didn’t fix that but they covered the hole back up. The home warranty wouldn't cover any of that but I can't complain because they saved me $500 twice now. I’m very happy with them and any chance I get, I would recommend. When the lady that lives next door to me and the president of the HOA found out that I had home warranty, they asked me for the name.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gale of Las Vegas, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and thoughtful testimony regarding your overall service experiences! Your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs remains at the forefront of our priorities and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you have received. We also appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage and the warranty process. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and recommendations and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I've used OneGuard once or twice to get a repair person out here to come look at something and that's been great. My garage door opener didn't open all the way so they referred somebody that came out. I like the company. They worked well. I decided to buy a new motor so they came out the next couple days and replaced it. I haven't had anything super difficult yet and I know when it comes to home warranty companies, that's sometimes where the pain points are. But so far, from the little limited interaction I've had, I've been happy.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Ron of Richardson, Thank you so much for taking the time to document your overall service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities and we appreciate you entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are confident in our ability to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve and look forward to serving you soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

The realtor had OneGuard on the house for the first year and we continued it. It's been 10 years that we've had them and it's been prompt service. The people who've come out here have been pleasant and professional. They do their work and go.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Denise of Surprise, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations is our number one priority and we are always happy to extend peace of mind as your home warranty provider. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and continued loyalty, and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

They came out to do our furnace annual tune-up that they do every year with our air conditioner and that was fine. Everything was working properly when they left.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear M. of Az, Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I was protected last year when I purchased the home. I had good service with them so I renewed it this year. Filing a claim is very easy to do. I could either do it online or call them and I did call them several times. They were very helpful and very professional. I had someone come out right away when I needed help so I was very pleased with the service. They were all very good, very prompt and solved whatever problem I had.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Barbara of Sun City, Thank you for your 5 star review and wonderful remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Exceeding your expectations is our goal and we are overjoyed to hear about your experience. This is exactly what we strive for as your home warranty provider! On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I like to call to submit my claim and the only frustration I've had is being put on hold for a long time before I get to talk to somebody. I had a claim having to do with pool motor stuff that for some reason, when they sent a technician out, the technician decided that it couldn't be covered. But in talking to some other people who have home warranties, they indicate that it really depends on who the technician is as to whether they okay it. Otherwise, the people that have been recommended to us for the needs that we've had have been good ones.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joel of Scottsdale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! OneGuard strives to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in class service, and we truly value your satisfaction with the warranty process and our explanations of coverage. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We appreciate your business and humbly look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

One Guard was recommended to me by a friend. My heating wasn't working and their contractor fixed it right away. It has been working fine since then.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear L. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and awesome feedback regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! We are so happy that you found ease in the warranty process so far and overjoyed with the opportunity to provide prompt and supportive resolution on your behalf. Your testimony is exactly what we strive to do! Thank you again for the opportunity, we truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It was easy to submit a claim, except when I wanted to do pool maintenance. I didn't know how to do that online because it was asking if there was a problem. So I had to call in. The company that came out was great. The experience that I have had was easy and painless.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Angela of Peoria, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we appreciate the opportunity to help in the moment and love the positive feedback. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Submitting a claim for an electric issue with OneGuard went perfectly. Everything has been working well since the repair. I've been with them for six years and they are always consistent.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear K. of NI, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your positive customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction, and providing a level of professionalism, consistency, and service that exceeds your expectations is our number one priority and we appreciate your wonderful feedback. Thank you for entrusting OneGuard as your home warranty provider! We truly value your loyal business of 6 years and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Submitting a claim to OneGuard is fairly easy. I generally do it online. We've had a few different services, and generally, the contractors are good and very easy to work with for the most part. We kind of had one service that we were a little disappointed in, but other than that, it's been great.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Nikki of Houston, Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and open testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one intent, and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

We deal with a local gal here in Phoenix for one guard. We make a phone call to submit claims and she handles it from there. Then, a vendor calls us within a couple of days. We've used our warranty a couple of times and OneGuard has been there for us. They always provide good service and they answer the phone promptly. Their vendor for our washing machine was out promptly. It took a week to get the parts needed and reschedule the appointment.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Harry of Goodyear, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with professionalism and efficiency, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and humbly look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

One Guard was recommended to us by our realtor and they had better coverage than other warranty companies we were looking at. At first, it took a while for us to be able to use their online request system. Their system wasn't registering that we were the owners of our home. So, we had to call in and the wait time was a bit long. The reps were really pleasant and they took care of what we needed. Once we were able to do the request online, things were easy and seamless. We've had a couple of techs come and they've been great. They solved our problems.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cheyenne of Houston, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our goal is to offer you peace of mind when you experience unexpected breakdowns with your home’s systems and appliances, and it makes us extremely happy to know you have found value in the services OneGuard offers. On behalf of the entire team, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

We've had one major and one minor issue in the year that we've had OneGuard's warranty. They were quick to get us a repair guy to fix everything even with COVID. We had an HVAC guy and an appliance repair guy and both of them did fantastic. We just renewed our coverage with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Lenora of Avondale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful testimony regarding your customer experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Your satisfaction is always our top priority, and we are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with the protection and quality service you deserve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information