3.9/5 (101 ratings)
Learn More

About OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

Pros

• Low service call fees
  • Advanced services
  • Low monthly cost
  • Fast response times

Cons

• Cancellation fee (after 30 days)
  • Limited availability

Bottom Line

OneGuard is a trusted leader in the home warranty industry known for generous coverage. While availability is limited, if you qualify for coverage, OneGuard offers great plans and services.

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

Overall, OneGuard is good. But they sent me to a company that was awful. My water heater broke in my attic, and a lot of issues came up. I was without hot water for about a month. And then, the installer put the water heater down on the carpet and cleaned it up with bleach-like solution, and I had a lot of problems with that particular one. But overall, OneGuard has sent good companies over to get what I need done. They are also very good about emailing me whenever I request service. They follow through very well. I'm very happy with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Adele of Frisco, Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review regarding your experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors. We constantly strive to provide best-in-class service and peace of mind to our valued homeowners, and we regret any dissatisfaction you have experienced with the services you have received. Please know we are available 24 hours a day to help you in the moment and we always welcome your transparency. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs over the last 10 years. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

A friend who works for OneGuard mentioned to us that it's a little bit more pricey than some of the other warranty companies out there, but it has better service. The vendors that they use are hit and miss. We just had our hot water heater go out on us. They have those tankless heaters now. I asked the vendor about what it would take to put in a tankless heater now that this old hot water heater is broken. He was giving me quotes of like $4,000. I've come to learn afterwards that what he was telling me was pretty outrageous.

That kind of stuff is frustrating to us. We'd rather be able to choose our company that we use, but not everybody works with OneGuard, unfortunately, so we don't get to choose. Other than that, though, the OneGuard agent got things scheduled quickly. The vendor came out quickly. They did get the job done. But I would have made decisions differently had they informed me differently, which they should have done. That was their mistake. Now, the guy was just trying to get his job done and didn't really want to give me the information that I needed. That was not great. As far as cleanliness, they were fine. They wore their mask and things, so I appreciated that.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chad of Gilbert, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and taking the time to share open testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities and we appreciate you entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs. In addition, your feedback is extremely important and helps us improve the service we provide to our valued homeowners. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are confident in our ability to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve and look forward to serving you soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

When we bought the house, OneGuard was what the people that lived in the house had. They lived in this house since the 70s. Then they've had it as long as OneGuard has been in business. They said how good it was. So, we just picked up on it and just kept it. As far as service requests to OneGuard, they're excellent. I get a call the same day to set the appointment up. Then within a day or so, they come out. The claims representatives are always courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I've never had a problem with them. The technicians have all been great. I got a new refrigeration unit on the house and some plumbing done a while back. I also had electrical claims. They put the lights up in my kitchen and got them to working again. I've been extremely happy with OneGuard and I would recommend them. I'm satisfied. So, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Mary of Glendale, Wow! Thank you so much for the 5 star review and amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! We constantly strive to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in-class service, and we are ecstatic that you have chosen OneGuard for all of your home warranty and home services needs and truly appreciate your commendation. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the opportunity! We value your continued business and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

I had fantastic support from OneGuard since day one. I have their contract in two different houses-- the one I live and a rental property. I never had any issue with them over the years, except during the summer with covid. The quality went down significantly. It was not filing a claim and getting someone to the house, but the level of the people showing up to the house was really poor. On the one issue that I had during that summer that they were unable to resolve, we had to escalate that. Whenever we escalated, it was a bit painful but we got to a good resolution for both sides.

When I was having difficulty with OneGuard, I signed up with another company but my experience with that other company was horrible so I quickly cancelled and went back to OneGuard. The level of support from the other company, especially with me being a new client, was a lot worse than the issues I was having with OneGuard. So OneGuard is definitely way ahead of their competition. They are a much better service than their competitors for sure. More recently, I can clearly see that they went back to the initial quality, so I'm quite happy with them so far.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Simao of Houston, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating and open commentary regarding your service experiences. Our number one priority is your satisfaction and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Please know we also value the important feedback you provided. Your testimony plays a vital role in our quality assurance and offers great insight on how we can improve to better serve our valued homeowners. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

The two times I have used OneGuard, it's been a very good experience. Recently, our faucet stopped working. The guy came to tell us it was the batteries, and that was very nice. He did it the same day. Everything was perfect.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Patricia of Phoenix, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and awesome remarks regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our wonderful contractors! It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and also provide you with the peace of mind you deserve. This is exactly what we strive for! On behalf of the entire team, thank you again. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

We made a claim on Sunday. Some GFI outlets weren’t working as they should have. I just paid the 75 and everything else is covered within that. I got a call or email Monday morning around 9:00 and they were here that same day. That was well handled and it was very professional.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Abdullah of Sugar Land, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and positive testimony regarding your recent experience with our OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we always strive for prompt repairs completed by friendly and efficient professionals. We are thrilled to hear this was your experience and truly grateful for the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

My son and his husband live in Phoenix and they have OneGuard. They always had wonderful results. I knew by them that OneGuard stood behind what they said they would do. Thru their recommendation, I decided that’s who I’d go with. They've always been very good. I give them a call and tell them what my problem is. I always had good results on who they use here in Las Vegas. All of them have been good.

On the last claim I had, the guy got here and the washing machine worked after he got here. The filter had stuck on it and I tried getting all of that. However, instead of giving you a four-hour time frame, their time frame was from 10 o'clock in the morning to 5 o'clock in the afternoon which is too long. You’d have to sit around and wait.

I live in a condo and I had a water leak coming in from the outside into the wall which was my responsibility. Luckily, the HOA had dug a hole outside to make sure it wasn’t their leak. But I had to pay extra because the company charged me $80 to cut a hole out to get into the wall which took about a minute and a half. They would not fix it without extra charge. They said they didn’t fix that but they covered the hole back up. The home warranty wouldn't cover any of that but I can't complain because they saved me $500 twice now. I’m very happy with them and any chance I get, I would recommend. When the lady that lives next door to me and the president of the HOA found out that I had home warranty, they asked me for the name.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gale of Las Vegas, Thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star review and thoughtful testimony regarding your overall service experiences! Your satisfaction with all your home warranty and home services needs remains at the forefront of our priorities and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you have received. We also appreciate your understanding with respect to coverage and the warranty process. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for entrusting OneGuard! We truly value your loyal business and recommendations and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I've used OneGuard once or twice to get a repair person out here to come look at something and that's been great. My garage door opener didn't open all the way so they referred somebody that came out. I like the company. They worked well. I decided to buy a new motor so they came out the next couple days and replaced it. I haven't had anything super difficult yet and I know when it comes to home warranty companies, that's sometimes where the pain points are. But so far, from the little limited interaction I've had, I've been happy.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Ron of Richardson, Thank you so much for taking the time to document your overall service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront of our priorities and we appreciate you entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We are confident in our ability to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve and look forward to serving you soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

The realtor had OneGuard on the house for the first year and we continued it. It's been 10 years that we've had them and it's been prompt service. The people who've come out here have been pleasant and professional. They do their work and go.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Denise of Surprise, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your outstanding service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 10 years! Your satisfaction and providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations is our number one priority and we are always happy to extend peace of mind as your home warranty provider. Thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and continued loyalty, and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

They came out to do our furnace annual tune-up that they do every year with our air conditioner and that was fine. Everything was working properly when they left.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear M. of Az, Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and review regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I was protected last year when I purchased the home. I had good service with them so I renewed it this year. Filing a claim is very easy to do. I could either do it online or call them and I did call them several times. They were very helpful and very professional. I had someone come out right away when I needed help so I was very pleased with the service. They were all very good, very prompt and solved whatever problem I had.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Barbara of Sun City, Thank you for your 5 star review and wonderful remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Exceeding your expectations is our goal and we are overjoyed to hear about your experience. This is exactly what we strive for as your home warranty provider! On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard. We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

I like to call to submit my claim and the only frustration I've had is being put on hold for a long time before I get to talk to somebody. I had a claim having to do with pool motor stuff that for some reason, when they sent a technician out, the technician decided that it couldn't be covered. But in talking to some other people who have home warranties, they indicate that it really depends on who the technician is as to whether they okay it. Otherwise, the people that have been recommended to us for the needs that we've had have been good ones.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Joel of Scottsdale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! OneGuard strives to provide the most comprehensive coverage in the industry and best-in class service, and we truly value your satisfaction with the warranty process and our explanations of coverage. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We appreciate your business and humbly look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

One Guard was recommended to me by a friend. My heating wasn't working and their contractor fixed it right away. It has been working fine since then.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear L. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and awesome feedback regarding your service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! We are so happy that you found ease in the warranty process so far and overjoyed with the opportunity to provide prompt and supportive resolution on your behalf. Your testimony is exactly what we strive to do! Thank you again for the opportunity, we truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It was easy to submit a claim, except when I wanted to do pool maintenance. I didn't know how to do that online because it was asking if there was a problem. So I had to call in. The company that came out was great. The experience that I have had was easy and painless.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Angela of Peoria, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we appreciate the opportunity to help in the moment and love the positive feedback. Thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

Submitting a claim for an electric issue with OneGuard went perfectly. Everything has been working well since the repair. I've been with them for six years and they are always consistent.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear K. of NI, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star review regarding your positive customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction, and providing a level of professionalism, consistency, and service that exceeds your expectations is our number one priority and we appreciate your wonderful feedback. Thank you for entrusting OneGuard as your home warranty provider! We truly value your loyal business of 6 years and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Submitting a claim to OneGuard is fairly easy. I generally do it online. We've had a few different services, and generally, the contractors are good and very easy to work with for the most part. We kind of had one service that we were a little disappointed in, but other than that, it's been great.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Nikki of Houston, Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and open testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one intent, and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

We deal with a local gal here in Phoenix for one guard. We make a phone call to submit claims and she handles it from there. Then, a vendor calls us within a couple of days. We've used our warranty a couple of times and OneGuard has been there for us. They always provide good service and they answer the phone promptly. Their vendor for our washing machine was out promptly. It took a week to get the parts needed and reschedule the appointment.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Harry of Goodyear, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with professionalism and efficiency, and we appreciate the opportunity to help. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your business and humbly look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

One Guard was recommended to us by our realtor and they had better coverage than other warranty companies we were looking at. At first, it took a while for us to be able to use their online request system. Their system wasn't registering that we were the owners of our home. So, we had to call in and the wait time was a bit long. The reps were really pleasant and they took care of what we needed. Once we were able to do the request online, things were easy and seamless. We've had a couple of techs come and they've been great. They solved our problems.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Cheyenne of Houston, Thank you so much for the 4 star review and amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Our goal is to offer you peace of mind when you experience unexpected breakdowns with your home’s systems and appliances, and it makes us extremely happy to know you have found value in the services OneGuard offers. On behalf of the entire team, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for years to come. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 6, 2020

We've had one major and one minor issue in the year that we've had OneGuard's warranty. They were quick to get us a repair guy to fix everything even with COVID. We had an HVAC guy and an appliance repair guy and both of them did fantastic. We just renewed our coverage with them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Lenora of Avondale, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and wonderful testimony regarding your customer experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Your satisfaction is always our top priority, and we are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with the protection and quality service you deserve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

The process with OneGuard is very good. There were a couple years where they were a little bit slow at answering the phone but they've definitely improved the last couple times I've had to contact them. The latest claim I had with them was a pre-season heating tune-up from AZ Trade Masters. As usual, I specifically requested AZ Trade Masters. They sent them out to do a repair 14, 15 years ago. I was so impressed with what they did that I've asked for them by name this whole time. They're very good. This time, they were at the early part of the time window. They're usually at the later end. They gave an hour time range, 8:00 to 9:00, and they got there about 8:15. They were very friendly and very efficient. They were appropriately masked for COVID and very conscious of keeping the 6 feet distance.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Tony of Phoenix, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your positive customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and AZ Trade Masters over the last 16 years! Our number one priority is customer satisfaction, and your testimony and the value you find in the services we offer is exactly what we strive for. We have also shared your rave review with AZ Trade Masters, and they are extremely grateful for the positive recognition, and love having the opportunity to personally assist you. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for entrusting OneGuard with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

We've been in the house for 10 years now and I had a home warranty when we bought it. I extended it then OneGuard bought whoever we had before. We’ve probably had three claims and everything has been great. Everything has been easy to book and they don't let off until you know the job is complete 100% and it’s back in working order. Everyone's always professional and congenial, and now with COVID, safe.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear K. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Making it easy to request service, and offering prompt and accurate resolution with friendly professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we are extremely grateful for such positive feedback. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 3, 2020

OneGuard was able to get my hot water heater problem resolved. Everything about it was great. The only thing is OneGuard sent me an email asking me about my experience and the way that it was done didn't seem very good. It was like, how did you rate them? Were they good because they were on time, were they good because of their professionalism, or were they good because completed the job. You could only choose one. If you click one then you go to click another one, it deletes your first checkbox. I would have said all of the above. They were on time and did do a good job with the tracking thing. I got a text and it gave me a link to follow a little GPS tracker to find out where the guy was.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Richard of Cibolo, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our service contractors! We continuously strive to provide top of the line service performed by friendly professionals and we are thrilled that this has been your experience. Please know we appreciate your honest feedback, it plays a vital role in our quality assurance and it provides great insights on how we can improve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

The first claim was a little weird because I made a claim on a Friday night and OneGuard didn't get back to me until Monday morning, which is understandable. The second one was within 24 hours. The contractors were quick about getting a hold of me. It's been a pretty smooth process.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jacob of San Antonio, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Customer satisfaction and servicing our valued homeowners with ease is our top priority, and we love your positive feedback. We would also like to note that under normal circumstances, an authorized OneGuard contractor will contact you within 4 business hours, and 48 hours on weekends and holidays, to schedule a mutually convenient appointment during normal business hours. We are happy that this was your experience and thank you again for the opportunity! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Nov. 1, 2020

I really like OneGuard. I had a claim with them for my AC that wasn't cooling and when their techs came, they were able to repair it. I also had another claim with them for a fan. I've been with OneGuard for three years now and so far it has been good.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Norma of Laveen, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such amazing testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Providing quick resolution with service professionals that are dependable and accurate, is exactly what we strive for and it makes us extremely happy this has been your experience. On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

It wasn't OneGuard when I started with them almost 17 years ago. It was ServiceOne. Every single person, except one time, was ultra courteous, polite, and conversational. They were very aware of keeping things clean when they were done with whatever they were doing. Washer, dryer, garbage disposal, refrigerator, oven, or replacing parts. They have always done a good job, except one time. It was strange because it was almost like the poor man didn't know what he was doing. I basically had to help him put the kitchen faucet on the sink. That was eight years ago. I’ve had other home warranty companies send me stuff, and I would never change. I’ve always been very pleased with OneGuard. The only thing I noticed over the years is that it takes longer waiting for someone to get on the phone. They want you to do it online. I’m almost 77 years old and I hate using the computer. I'd rather talk to someone and that's what I've always done.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Ronald of Tempe, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such thoughtful testimony regarding your overall service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we are honored by the opportunity to serve you over the years. Thank you also for providing important feedback regarding hold times. Please know it is our constant endeavor to ensure your calls to OneGuard are answered as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience in holding during times of larger than normal call volume as we create service requests for breakdowns, provide updates, and actively work to obtain equipment for our valued customers. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

A week ago, the top shelf of the dishwasher fell. OneGuard sent a service repair person out from an appliance repair company. We had to wait a week to get the part and then he fixed the dishwasher. He was nice and cleaned up everything. However, the top drawer slides out by itself and some installation on the side is showing. We're going to be calling the technician today or tomorrow because it's not right. We've been with OneGuard since 2008 so we know who they delegate as the repair person. We’re real pleased with OneGuard. With the dishwasher, though, we had not had that person before and we're not real pleased with him.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear D. of AZ, Thank you so much for the 4 star rating and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties over the last 13 years! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we appreciate the opportunity. Thank you also for providing important feedback. Please know we take your comments regarding the request for the dishwasher seriously as it helps us in our constant pursuit to provide a level of service that exceeds your expectations, and we are happy to confirm that the contractor returned to reassess the dishwasher on November 11. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your loyal business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I've had OneGuard since March of 2017. Sometimes it's fairly easy, and sometimes it's very hard to get them to answer the phone. I stood in my attic a few weeks ago for almost 40 minutes waiting for them to answer the phone for the air conditioning repair guy. Then a few times I have been disappointed that I had to pay a lot more than they did for repairs.

One of the service calls I had, I asked the pool repair person to wait till I got through to OneGuard so that we could make arrangements for him to go ahead and fix my thermostat in my pool heater. He just left without saying anything or doing anything I asked. So I have forbidden them to ever come back. And then I had another case where one of the air conditioning people failed to call me twice. I couldn’t reach them, and they didn’t call me. I got a different one. Today, I called OneGuard about the swimming pool, and it was easy. But the lady read me something off of the report which was not correct. She said I had rodent damage to the basket. It was the pool heater wiring that had rodent damage.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Donald of Frisco, Thank you for taking the time to provide important feedback and allowing OneGuard Home Warranties the opportunity to review the service history firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and to service our valued homeowners as quickly as possible, and we appreciate that you have brought information to our attention when a problem has occurred. Thank you for also clarifying the details OneGuard provided regarding the wiring that sustained rodent damage, and not the basket, and please accept our apology for the misinformation. Please know we truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 28, 2020

Everything's good with OneGuard. The vendors have been great. However, I had an issue with a credit. They charge you per time that they come out. One of them had to come back out again and they said they accidentally charged me a second time. I'll have to keep an eye on that.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Peter of Phoenix, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and testimony regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! We continuously strive to provide top of the line service performed by friendly professionals and we are thrilled that this has been your experience. Please know we have also reviewed the accounting history and we are happy to report that you were charged only one trade service fee for both visits to assess the plumbing system. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I like OneGuard's response time and choice in vendors. There have only been a couple of vendors that I didn't care for. It's important to get a home warranty. It pays for itself annually for me. OneGuard has been able to help us with our pool, electric, HVAC and plumbing. I recommend them to a lot of people. I do wish that they had a referral program but they don't.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Stephanie of Fort Worth, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and remarks regarding your customer experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is always our top priority, and we are truly grateful for the opportunity to provide you with the protection and quality service you deserve. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your continued business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I called my real estate agent, other agents and other people, and OneGuard was highly recommended. They were great. They reached out to me right away when I called them to tell them I was getting a new home and if they could assist me. They were very kind and it worked very well. They do wonderful. However, I might have to call them again. I’m not sure that the washing machine is working the way it's supposed to be. It only fills up to two or three inches. I’ll have to wait and work on that though. It’s a digital type of washing machine. As far as when the guy came out to work on my locks, he changed my locks and gave me my keys in 10 minutes. I was impressed. I called, they made up a ticket right away, and I had somebody out there within a day or two.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear A. of TX, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive feedback regarding your service interactions with OneGuard Home Warranties! It is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs and we are happy that you have found value and ease in the warranty process so far. Please know we are also available 24/7, 365 days a year, and always happy help you when faced with a breakdown. On behalf of the entire team, thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information