2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.20/5
Get a Quote

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

OneGuard Home Warranties Learn More Get a Quote

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The claims submission with OneGuard is pretty easy. I just call them or submit a form online. I also have phone calls with them to deal with the appointments. Their reps are there to set up the appointment and qualify the issue and if it qualifies, then they set me up. I've had about four claims during the year for different things. They've all been different contractors but they're all good. It's nice that they don't worry about how much they're gonna charge me. They just do their work, do it fast, and leave. They're pretty helpful. They've also given me their business cards in case I have more problems so that they can come back. I called back one guy once ‘cause an issue was happening again and he came back really quickly and did the job and fixed the issue. OneGuard has been great and I've had recommended them.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I liked OneGuard's package offering and I saw the online reviews, so I went with them. The claims process with them was pretty easy. I did a couple of it and everything went well. I also called a couple of times when their app wasn't working well and they helped to get it resolved quickly. The guys who came out did very good. Overall, OneGuard is a good home warranty service that promptly fixes issues as they arise and don't cause any problems if there aren't any.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Chad of Trophy Club, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and providing such amazing testimony regarding your customer service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties and our contractors! Providing best-in-class service, by helpful and knowledgeable representatives and contractors, is exactly what we strive to do, and we are extremely happy to hear this has been your experience. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly value your past business and look forward to serving you once again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

When we had a problem with the appliance repair service OneGuard sent us, OneGuard totally ignored our complaint. Because the appliance repair service took several weeks to even seek approval for repair - leading to a further leak - we thought OneGuard would stand up for us. That's why WE GOT A HOME WARRANTY service!!

We we complained that no one was responding to our complaint, no response. When we faxed the PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY, no response. When we CANCELLED the warranty contract, no response. Folks, maybe I got this wrong: I get a home warranty so someone is working on our behalf. Total failure here. Frankly, I don't think anyone is even at work there. How do I know? When I sent a cancellation notice, no one responded to even save the deal.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Tim of Las Vegas, Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention and allowing OneGuard Home Warranties the opportunity to review the situation firsthand on behalf of your client, and we appreciate your receptiveness to our call. We constantly strive to ensure customer satisfaction and sincerely regret the frustration. Please know we are seeking to positively resolve the matter and have left a voice message for the homeowner, and look forward to speaking with her soon. Thank you again for your consideration. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

My claims with OneGuard get scheduled and resolved quickly. Recently, my daughter clogged the garbage disposal badly on Thanksgiving Day. She was peeling potatoes. The contractor came out when they said they would. I've used that particular contractor before. So, there are some other issues they helped with. Get a home warranty.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear L. of Tx, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and such positive testimony regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs and connect you with dependable service professionals! On behalf of the entire team, thank you for choosing OneGuard! We truly value your business and recommendations and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Part of our home purchase agreement was that the previous owners would provide a home warranty and we ended up with OneGuard. But I'm not a fan of their company. I've called and talked to the home warranty on several occasions. Every single time I called, they sent somebody out and it cost me $70. One time I called and said I was hearing noises from the air conditioner. I was wondering if there was something wrong with it.

I pay extra money for my air conditioner to have a maintenance agreement. I should have called them and they would have come out for free. Instead, I called the home warranty thinking, "Gee, if there's something wrong, and I need to replace the air conditioning, they're supposed to fix it." A guy comes in the house and he didn't even look at the air conditioner. All he said was the noise I was hearing was the heat vent in the ceiling. It was just rattling and it had nothing to do with the air conditioner. He then left. That cost me 70 bucks to have somebody tell me it was the heat vent.

There was also a time when I came back from being gone for two months and my garbage disposal didn't work. I called the warranty people. The rep asked if I pushed the button to which I answered I pushed the reset button. She said it was gonna cost $70 to have somebody come out and take a look at it. I paid the fee and a guy came. He asked if I pushed the button. Once again, I said I pushed the reset button. He said, "If you've been gone for a couple of months, sometimes you have to take that little tech screwdriver and you just got to turn it. Did you do that?" I didn't know anything about that. He said the home warranty people should have told me that. He was here for five seconds. He turned the little screw and said there was nothing wrong. I have now paid two people $140 and nothing had been done.

The garbage disposal went out again and we did everything we were told to do. But nothing was working. I had to pay another $70. I told the tech who came that I did everything he showed me to do the last time he was here. He said the garbage disposal was broken. But I told him that it was already broken the last time he was here. He only got it to work for a couple of weeks.

I paid only $358 a year on the home warranty that I had on my last house. I didn't pay anything to the service people until after they were already out there and they determined that a service call was necessary. I'm going back to them. This 70 bucks every time I call OneGuard is breaking me. That doesn't seem like a warranty service to me. They charged two $70 service calls for the same problem and that's not right. I'm gonna go on the next door out when this OneGuard warranty is completely up and I'm going to tell everybody in my area not to use them. They should find another warranty company. BFS is better and they're local. Also, I can drive to BFS if I have a question.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Rose of Surprise, Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. It is our constant endeavor to ensure your satisfaction and we regret your displeasure with hold times and the warranty process. Please note in accordance with the terms of the contract, OneGuard covers mechanical breakdowns of systems and appliances that become inoperative from normal wear and tear. In addition, the trade service fee is due at the time of a scheduled service request, including if a contractor’s diagnosis results in a partial or complete exclusion of coverage. In your situation, the contractor found the air conditioning system operational with no mechanical breakdowns yet running noisily due to the high velocity of air traveling through the supply vents in the living room. The contractor advised that adjustment of the registers would reduce the noise.

We have also reviewed the repair history for the garbage disposal. The contract advises that service work is guaranteed for 30 days. This allows you to submit for reassessment of a covered item at no additional cost if there is an ongoing malfunction. In this circumstance, the garbage disposal was repaired on September 9, and reported as nonfunctional on November 24, which exceeded the 30 day guarantee. Subsequently, a new request was created, and a new trade service fee was charged. Following the new request, we confirmed that the garbage disposal was replaced on November 30. Please know it is always our intent to operate in good faith in our efforts to serve you and within the parameters of the home warranty agreement and we appreciate your understanding regarding coverage. Thank you again for allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide you with this additional explanation. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I usually do my claim with OneGuard by phone. But now, I've started using their app and it's pretty cool. I like the experience of submitting a claim as well as the service people that come out. They did good jobs. My most recent claim was for the hot water heater that started leaking. The service people replaced that and it's been performing very well. People should get OneGuard. My son and friends that we've known for a long time have them.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Karl of Surprise, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for the 5 star rating and remarks regarding your service experiences with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, from the first call to service to the completed repair, and we are happy to hear that you found convenience and ease in the warranty process and usage of the customer portal. Thank you again for the opportunity to assist with all your home warranty and home services needs! We truly value your business and look forward to serving again soon. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

The people that sold us the house told us that they had OneGuard and they were happy with it. We’ve only had it a few months, but so far, it's been fine. It was very simple to submit a claim. The dishwasher wouldn't work and the tech came in and told us what we had to do to get it to work again. It was a matter of pushing the button.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Jim of Glendale, On behalf of the entire team, thank you for the 4 star review regarding your recent customer service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties! Your satisfaction is our number one priority, and it is always our most distinct pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs. Thank you again! We truly value your business and look forward to serving you in the future. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

I've had OneGuard for three years. When my hot water heater was not working, I put a claim online through my phone and the process was easy. Someone came out and fixed the water heater. It's been good since then.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Annette of Glendale, On behalf of the entire team, thank you so much for providing OneGuard Home Warranties with a 5 star rating regarding your service experiences! Our number one priority is your satisfaction and it is always our most esteemed pleasure to assist you with all your home warranty and home services needs, and we love the positive feedback and appreciate the opportunity to help. Please know we truly value your business and look forward to serving you soon. Thank you again! OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I was just sitting, watching TV, and I heard a lot of bang in the garage. I went out there and saw that the tension spring on our garage door had snapped. I called in because I wasn't sure if that was even covered. And the rep was awesome. She told me it was covered and she scheduled everything right then. Incredibly easy. Then the contractor came out and had it fixed within 20 minutes, and was gone. He was awesome. When our warranty is up in February, my wife and I have already decided we're not going to live without it, so we're going to keep it going. Even though it was given to us as a gift, we're going to renew it.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Earl of San Antonio, Thank you so much for the 5 star review and positive comments regarding your recent service experience with OneGuard Home Warranties and our wonderful customer advocates! Providing timely and quality repairs completed by friendly service professionals is exactly what we strive for, and we are happy to hear how pleased you are with the level of service and support you have received. On behalf of the entire OneGuard team, thank you again! We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to serving you again. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

It seems to be tough to get OneGuard on the phone for initial call. It can sometimes be a bit of a challenge to get through the automated systems. Once we get ahold of them it seems to be okay. We had some guys come out through the warranty company to service our heat pump and they were very professional. They did a nice job. However, they would not come out when you tell them to. We had an issue where one of our ceiling fans would fail when it got hot in the afternoon. We told them to come out in the afternoon but they insisted on coming out in the morning. Of course, it wouldn't fail then. And we had to pay the $75. That was a frustration.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Bruce of Sun City, Thank you for taking the time to review OneGuard Home Warranties and provide feedback. Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we regret your frustration regarding hold times and scheduling conflicts you may have encountered. Our top priority is to ensure your calls to OneGuard are answered as quickly as possible, and we appreciate your patience in holding during times of larger than normal call volume. As an alternative, we encourage our customers to utilize tools available through the online portal.

Please know your feedback regarding scheduling is also important. Our contractors always strive to honor our valued homeowners' requests for appointments with specific time frames. However, scheduling may vary due to availability. Thank you again for your consideration and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to serve you. OneGuard Home Warranties

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information