2. Homeowners
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.09/5
Get a Quote

OneGuard Home Warranties is the premier home warranty that's currently available in Arizona, Nevada and Texas only. Not only do we cover your home systems and appliances, but we also offer an array of home maintenance services. From carpet cleaning and window washing to sprinkler repairs, you can rest assured that OneGuard Home Warranties will be there to help remove more hassles. Look no further, and contact us today to get a quote.

OneGuard Home Warranties Learn More Get a Quote

OneGuard Home Warranties Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OneGuard Home Warranties?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

Submitting a claim with OneGuard has been pretty easy. We've had them come out several times for different things. We've always been super happy with how everything has turned out. We had an issue this past time with a claim and the technician wasn't able to complete the repair. But OneGuard was able to reassign it to a different company and they got us taken care of. They're very helpful. The warranty gives me good peace-of-mind.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

We have renewed our home warranty with OneGuard. We've been here in various parts of Dallas-Fort Worth for eight years and we've renewed our home warranty every year. I pay for a year at a time, and when it comes up this next year to renew, I definitely will do it again with OneGuard. Submitting a claim with OneGuard is absolutely painless. I always call my claims in on the telephone and it is wonderful. Their customer service is grand. In all the claims that we've had, and we've had a few because we've been in three houses, I had a bad experience with one service company. I called OneGuard. I told them that I was not pleased, that the problem wasn't taken care of and I didn't want that company back again. They refunded my service call fee and sent another company out to fix the problem.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

OneGuard was recommended by our realtor. As far as submitting and going through the phone call, initially, one of the first ones I tried calling, it took a while for the rep to answer. I know they're really busy. But sometimes I would be on hold for 15 minutes before I would get an answer. But once they answered, they would quickly determine the path forward.

I put in the claim just yesterday morning. The contractors, Cowtown, called me an hour after I put in the claim. Then they came out this morning around 9:30. So, it was a really quick response as far as getting someone out here. As far as the repair, they determined that the equipment that is covered was damaged. Now, they are working through OneGuard to determine the path forward and how to go forward.

I haven't received a call yet from Cowtown. They were just here a couple of hours ago. But they said they would have to reach back to OneGuard to make sure everything's covered and to buy the new piece of equipment that needs to be replaced, and to reschedule to come back out. They were really good. He was an experienced technician for 22 years and he was very polite. He was also able to quickly determine the issue and let me know. He answered other questions as well. So, that was very nice. I feel very fortunate that we did get OneGuard. However, at the beginning when we first moved, there were additional items that we ended up paying out-of-pocket we didn't realize that OneGuard had coverage until after I reread all the things. But it's been really helpful, even though I missed a few things.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

The first time I filed a claim to OneGuard was about some lighting fixtures. I had electrical issues. They came and they fixed all of that. The experience went well. I just called in for more light fixtures today. Then I had a microwave problem. So far, they were supposed to call back by 1:00. I heard back from one and I haven't heard back from the other yet.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Submitting a claim to OneGuard is easy. You just go online and plug it in. I do wish they would let you be a little more specific with the claim when you put it in there. Sometimes, there's not quite enough options to choose from as far as what's going on. But the website is really easy to use. They give us a time frame on when to expect the contractors. It doesn't say when they're coming out, but it does give you a four-hour business window that they'll call you. They rarely ever do. I always have to call them, but that's not OneGuard's fault. That's the contractor's fault. Still, the contractors have all been very good.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

Submitting claims to OneGuard has been a satisfactory experience for me. I call them and they let me know more or less when I should expect their contractor. The professionalism of the techs they have sent has been good. I recommend this company.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

Our air conditioner has gone out three times since we purchased a home warranty from OneGuard. The first time they told us there was nothing wrong with it. The second time they reworked the wiring. We are now sitting in a hot home, in Texas, once again. Each time this has happened it has taken several days for them to respond to us. Emails go unanswered. The weekend is used as an excuse for the lack of a response. We have spent multiple hours on hold only to never have the call answered. Text messages have been ignored. This company places zero value on the customer experience. I strongly recommend that consumers avoid them at all cost.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear John of Boerne, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard Home Warranties the opportunity to review the situation firsthand. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and to service our valued homeowners quickly as possible, and we truly apologize for the hold times and frustration. Please be assured we are working closely with the supplier and the contractor to ensure that a mutually-convenient appointment is scheduled to replace your condenser unit as soon as the equipment is available, and we are committed to keeping communication open with you during this process. Please know we are actively monitoring the request through to positive resolution. Thank you again for your patience and understanding, and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide this information. OneGuard Home Warranties.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Submitting claims is an easy process of me giving OneGuard a call and telling them what's wrong and what I need. The reps have all given me proper information or sent me where I needed to be. They were all perfect. Depending on who it is, I get a phone call within four hours depending on the time I put it in, or first thing next morning when the company opens up. And then from there, it's on to the company on when they send the actual contractor out. We've only had good experiences so far. If anything were to come up, OneGuard handles it quickly.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

What a waste of time and money. I used their clean and check air conditioning service. Tech didn’t clean or check. Finally found out I have an air conditioner part needs replaced after tech did a lousy job. I called for one other claim. They denied it, customer service lied and was rude and denied it for a reason that that is a lie. Just suggested I call the guy who came out. Don’t waste your money with these jokers. You're far better off to just save the money for repairs and call Angie's. list.

OneGuard Home Warranties response

Dear Gary of Glendale, Thank you for bringing this information to our attention and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to review your situation firsthand. It is our constant endeavor to provide accurate and timely repairs, and we sincerely regret your dissatisfaction. Please be assured OneGuard authorized repairs of the air conditioning system and confirmed the thermal expansion valve was successfully replaced on September 16. We have also reviewed the request history for the exhaust fan. Please note in accordance with the terms of the service agreement, OneGuard covers mechanical breakdowns of systems and appliances that become inoperative from normal wear-and-tear conditions. In your situation, the vent that exits into the attic was covered by insulation, causing the exhaust fan motor to overheat and burn out due to lack of air flow. Thank you again for your understanding with respect to coverage and allowing OneGuard the opportunity to provide you with this additional explanation. OneGuard Home Warranties

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Submitting claims with OneGuard is absolutely simple and wonderful. The techs are on time, professional and clean up after themselves. And then, anything that was repaired works perfect.

OneGuard Home Warranties Company Information