NutraEase Reviews

About NutraEase

NutraEase is a cookware company that takes innovative culinary concepts developed in America and pairs them with Italian craftsmanship and design. The company’s offerings include cookware with distinctive features like detachable handles. NutraEase products are made with a combination of 316-type titanium stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Removable handles
  • Works on all cooking surfaces
  • Stackable cooking options
Cons
  • Only available through distributors
  • No pricing online

NutraEase Reviews

Stars Rating

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Reviewed April 8, 2019

I went to one of the Balloon Festival, and one of NutraEase's representatives were there. They worked through one of the vitamin type stores here in town. She did the thing where she put some baking soda in one of my Teflon pots, and one of hers, and I didn't like the taste. And she also did a cooking demonstration at my house, and the food was really good. Overall, I like the cookware.

Reviewed March 29, 2019

My wife and I are very concerned about the food that we take because we already have our first son. My friend introduced NutraEase. I checked the review, went to their site and I also heard some good feedback, that it eliminates the use of the oil. I purchased the cookware and we've had it for more than a month now and it has been easy to cook and clean. We can cook whatever we want. We are very satisfied with the set we have right now.

Reviewed March 14, 2019

In the beginning, I didn’t like NutraEase at all. I cook three or four things, and it kept burning everything. Then, the person that I bought it from, Philip, came back to my house and we did a few dishes. I have a Viking stove and with this pan, I need a lower heat so I’m adjusting. I’m not quite there yet, but I have made a few things. The quality of the products is very good. I like the big pan a lot and I use it pretty much every day.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

I've had NutraEase cookware for a month now and I like the way it cooks and the way the little top flips up when the food is ready. It cooks evenly and they don't stick except for eggs, so I put a bit of oil whenever I do eggs. The quality is nice. It's sturdy. In fact, the man that I bought it from told me that the heat will ruin everything. He said to just keep the food on low heat and it'll cook it and let me know when it's ready. Overall, it's a lot better than some of my frying pans.

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2019

I bought the set in 2017 July. I only use the electric skillet for a couple of times but ever since then, Ii always end up with a burnt food and even the skillet itself goes hot red with timer set to stop but still it got no control of itself. The salesman who sold it to us is nowhere to be found. I am still paying it fortnightly up to now. Can anybody help me please.

Hello Laurance,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We can definitely make sure your electric skillet is working properly. Please contact our warranty department - Monday thru Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am- 12:00pm (CT). Aslo please email me and I can further assist you with this issue. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied and your skillet is working properly.

Customer Care Department

Reviewed Jan. 1, 2019

I had a friend that uses NutraEase and I bought one myself because of the quality of the product. It looks pretty impressive. But NutraEase needs to have a rep in Kansas City.

Reviewed Dec. 19, 2018

I like that I can cook without oil with NutraEase. I got a lot of stuff from them and the quality has been excellent. They're gonna last for a lifetime. I like the way their electric frying pan looks. It cleans up pretty well and I also like that it can go on the dishwasher. You can fry chicken without grease with it. But I'd like more recipes.

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2018

My neighbor is a NutraEase distributor and he did a presentation for me. He did a simple how to cook and I liked the way the cookware cooked. I also like the easy way to cook using the cookware and it's very easy to wash. I like the quality too.

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2018

My mother was diagnosed with stage four metastasized lung cancer and we wanted to attack it at every angle. One of the ways was with what we're cooking with, so we bought the cookware from NutraEase. We learned about it from a girlfriend who had gone to the gym where Eileen, a NutraEase rep, was doing cakes. I also loved that they would come and show you how to use the stuff. We have the cookware since the end of September and so far, I like the ease of using it and making sure my kids get vegetables and things. The quality is good but they could have a little more robust of a cookbook because the one they gave us only had the dishes with six or so ingredients. I also feel like I bugged my rep a bunch about how to do this and that with my NutraEase. Other than that, I have recommended them to other people.

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2018

I got NutraEase cookware because of their reputation and it heats evenly. A part was busted so I'm having it replaced through the distributor. But overall, the quality has been very good.

Reviewed Dec. 4, 2018

I'm in Mesquite, Nevada and they had a Home and Garden Show here where there were only about seven or eight booths. I overheard this woman, Eileen, that sold NutraEase while she was talking to this other gentleman about the cookware and how it helps people with diabetes. So, when that gentleman left, I spoke with her. She said she'd been using it for seven years and she no longer uses insulin because of it and of the way the food is cooked. That piqued my interest. Then she showed me another piece of paperwork she had and there must have been 30 to 40 different disease functions that the cookware would help cure, like arthritis and dementia. Then she told me that if I'd like, she'd come over, cook me meals, and show me how it works, and I agreed.

But when she came out and made the meal, she didn't check the enchiladas and I had stomach problems. So, the enchilada sauce was a little too hot for me and too spicy. But when she cooked the pineapple upside-down cake with four different vegetables in it, I couldn't believe it. That was the most moist piece of cake I've ever had and it was delicious. I ate that for two days here.

Also, Eileen was a very nice lady and she was very detailed. She was very professional as well and sometimes, that's a good thing. Sometimes you get salespeople and they don't know what's going on. But Eileen showed me which was for the grinding thing and I was totally impressed with her putting celery on there then watching the strings from the celery come up to the side. It was truly amazing. The celery stick was off to one side of the grinder and all of a sudden, here comes the string all on my side and I couldn't believe it.

The first-time around, she did everything and I kinda watched her. Then she called another fellow that bought it a few years back and he told me how well he's going with it. It's expensive but I figured if it helps with those different diseases and helps me with getting off this diabetes medication, I will be thrilled. If you have diabetes, you end up taking pills for your liver and your kidneys all the time, and they could do a lot more damage.

So, I bought the cookware from NutraEase and I just received it in the mail last week. I got a four-piece beginner set and I got the electric skillet free when I bought the set during the time that Eileen was doing the cooking here. I also got the big bowl that you can put hot or cold stuff in and it stays in that whatever temperature you needed. I wanted that for potato salad. I also spoke with Eileen and I have to call her back because my niece is supposed to be driving down for Minnesota then my girlfriend is supposed to be coming here, too. So, I'm gonna have house guests and I'd tell Eileen I'd pay for whatever she's gonna be using and she's gonna show me how to cook fried chicken with the coating on it.

All in all, I was happy with my experience. I haven't actually cooked with the product myself but there is a cookbook that came with it. And the people that Eileen has sold this stuff to are starting to put together their own recipe and they're gonna have their own cookbooks. So I have to pay for that when that comes out. But Eileen sent me a couple that they have already and those were sent went with the packaging.

Ease of Use

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2018

We want to have a healthy living, so we tried NutraEase and it's 100% good. What I like best is I can cook food without using any other ingredients that can make our body not healthy. NutraEase is also easy to use and satisfactory.

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2018

We had purchased a new home in the mountains in Jasper, Georgia. There was a fall festival and NutraEase had a booth there. We weren’t looking for cookware but I still needed some and it happened that the NutraEase rep mentioned about their products when I was at the show. He is the main distributor for his area and he came over to our home. He was very well versed and educated about the product he was selling and what it could offer. He also had a very nice personality, was very easygoing, and very easy to talk to. They cooked for us and I liked the way that the cookware preserved the taste of the food without having to add butter or oil. I liked the handles and how they can be taken off and then reapplied to whenever I'm cooking. I can reapply it as well for hot pads so that I can transport the pot from oven to table. The NutraEase has very nice quality. I love it and I'm happy with it.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2018

I can cook everything using all those NutraEase cookware. The cookware is very usable and their overall quality is great. I'd consider purchasing other kitchen needs from NutraEase in the future. I decided to purchase from them due to the benefits that the cookware is giving to the consumers.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2018

I've had my NutraEase cookware for a month and I've found its quality to be wonderful. It cooks well and cleans up well.

Reviewed Nov. 22, 2018

I wanted a good set of pans and got NutraEase. I financed the cookware but I didn't know until I got my bill the other day that it was 24% interest and that was absolute highway robbery. But apart from that, I've used one piece and the quality has been really good. I will recommend NutraEase.

Installation & Setup

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2018

I have had NutraEase cookware for about a month now and everything has been great. The washing instructions need to be a little bit better but apart from that, I love the fact that I'm able to put the cookware in the oven.

Reviewed Oct. 18, 2018

We got utensils from NutraEase for healthier cooking. It's expensive but it has good quality.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2018

NutraEase had nice pots and pans, and they have very good quality. My husband like the fact that it’s like surgical steel. The salesperson was very nice. He did a good job, and I appreciated him doing it for us.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2018

The quality of the pans from NutraEase has been pretty good, except for some of the stuff burning and they are not coming off. NutraEase hasn’t own itself like it was demonstrated, and the recipe books aren’t really that great.

Reviewed Sept. 28, 2018

I was invited to a cooking party at a friend’s home and the NutraEase rep made cooking look so easy. The NutraEase cookware has great quality. I like the stainless steel, I like the fact that the handles pop off and I like the way that it cooks almost like a pressure cooker. It cooks great, it washes up with ease and I love it. I’ve had it for two months now and so far, I’m very pleased with it.

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2018

My friend invited me to a dinner and there Ella presented the NutraEase products. She was very nice and accommodating. The way she explained the products to us is encouraging. The quality of NutraEase is good and like the Saladmaster I saw from one of my friends. All the NutraEase products I bought are on top of my counter and if they're good after I use them, then I would recommend them.

Reviewed Sept. 26, 2018

We were in the market for new cookware and it was just good timing for NutraEase's rep to show up when they were going door to door. We liked the product when they came and did their demonstration. I've had my cookware for a month now. The products are great. They cook evenly and we appreciate that they're easy to clean. Our only complaint would be they're very expensive. Nonetheless, if we are in need of others, we would certainly look there.

Reviewed Sept. 9, 2018

My mother-in-law had a show at her house for NutraEase. Then I realized that I had been using NutraEase at my grandmother’s house because that was what she had for over 40 years. Their products are great quality and I like what they do. I decided to purchase my own cookware and I have them for about a month or so. I got the starter kit, the electric frying pan, and the 12-inch round short pan that has the clear glass lid on it. My favorite thing about the cookware is the ease of using them. They are also pretty easy to clean up. Yesterday, I burnt some stuff in the 12-inch pan and I can’t seem to get it out. But NutraEase said to try to use oven cleaner and I haven’t tried that yet. Other than that, NutraEase's products are awesome.

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2018

A NutraEase chef came by and made a big dinner for the family, and we invited a couple of friends over, and we liked it. I liked the different way he prepared the food, the way it was cooked, and the flavor. We've had the cookware for about three weeks and the quality has been really good.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2018

We signed up for a diabetic cooking class but it’s not what it was about as it was geared towards NutraEase. I was bummed out that I got took a little bit, but just before I left, I checked my glucose level and it was 243. Then after the dinner, without taking any insulin, it dropped down to 125. So my wife ordered the NutraEase cookware and we've had it for a month now. I’ve been trying to get my glucose level down and I had been in the hospital for an extended time. I couldn’t go down the grocery store and buy a candy bar. All I had was the diabetic menu, and I’m crossing out all the white stuff like potatoes and bread. So, I knew that cooking below 190 is causing the food to convert to simple sugars and that’s what I needed. Today, I woke up with a 98 instead of a low 300.

The beginner set is $2300 and it goes on up from there, but once one understands the value of the cookware then it’s not so expensive at all. It’s good quality and there’s a 50-year warranty. We also did the baking soda test and, being humans, we’ve become accustomed to the bad taste that we don’t even recognize the taste. We think that’s normal but when one has a taste of this stuff then they would be able to tell the difference. Also, if I depended on my car for work and the transmission would go out, I would find a way to buy a transmission. Now, I’m more important than a car, so I got NutraEase and the price isn’t high at all. My glucose readings are lower and we’re gonna save in hospital and doctor bills.

We had a wonderful experience with NutraEase that my wife is a sales consultant now. She used to sell Lifetime Cookware so we understand the waterless cookware. I also used to be a pipefitter so I understand that one needs water in the pan. We tell friends that my wife would love to make a cake in a salad form so she goes out and does a demo. I let the food do the talking then I give my experience about my glucose readings. We’re not used to having good food but right now, my wife and my three-year old granddaughter are making a pumpkin spice cake with four cups of vegetables. She makes a cake daily for me and the grandkids.

Pinned
    Alan, Than you for your marvelously entertaining and educational review. We appreciate that you value the qualities and use of our NutraEase cookware and that you and your wife are sharing your enthusiasm with others.

The Customer Care Team

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

My wife wanted the NutraEase cookware and it was a good thing to do as far as health-wise, but I’m bad at it. I’ve looked at the instructional video four different times and it’s just very hard to cook with. The video is too short. It's about 3 minutes long and I don’t have that luxury of being able to just sit there for 30 or 40 minutes and cook a meal. I've only used the skillet so far and I’m not having much luck with it. I'm burning food. Maybe, eventually I can start using it better but right now, I’m not happy with it at all. It was also totally expensive.

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2018

I’m a diabetic and we are interested in cooking under the 190. We went to several cooking classes, and NutraEase was the best. We've owned the cookware for about a month now and the overall quality is good. Everything is exactly what it says it is and I don’t have to stand over it. We’ve already told people about the cookware and I got 3 people into buying them.

Reviewed Aug. 6, 2018

I do real estate and my client, Vivian, told me about what she did for a living. She was a salesperson for NutraEase and she had me to her house for dinner where she used some of the products to make food. I was pretty impressed with that and I ended up buying the slicer and an electric skillet. I don’t cook a whole lot, but when I can find things that can make my life easier and possibly healthier, I go for them.

I love NutraEase's products and I've had great experience with them. So far, I have the slicer for two years now and I use that a lot for prepping and cutting food up. As for the electric skillet, I just got it a month ago and I haven't gotten the chance to use it yet. But I like both of them. They're very nice quality and very durable. The skillet seems like a nice way to cook and the slicer seems to save me a lot of time from slicing things. These two pieces seem to fit my lifestyle pretty well and if somebody came over for dinner and asked about the food, I’d tell them how I prepared it. If they asked me directly, I would also be very favorable about NutraEase.

Reviewed Aug. 4, 2018

We have just moved to Melbourne but we found the NutraEase cookware a very good investment as well as a promising business opportunity! We are grateful to our dear friends for inviting us to experience NutraEase. We are now eating healthy.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

My experience with NutraEase has to be the most awful experience I've ever had in the world. I still have no pots and NutraEase is giving me a hard time, forcing me to pay a bill for a product that I haven't received. This has been going on since May 25th when I first had the demonstration. The girl from the demonstration was good and at the time, I thought that the product was good. But unfortunately, I couldn't get a hold of the rep either. I tried to call but her mailbox was full. The company promised me that they were gonna give me another rep but they haven't done that.

I've started to read more reviews on the product and I heard that the pots are really not worth anything that NutraEase is saying but NutraEase is forcing me to take the pots if I ever get them. They said that if I don't, they're gonna say that I refused shipment and they're gonna charge me anyway. I'm very dissatisfied with NutraEase. It's not worth the aggravation and I've filed a complaint with the state of Wisconsin in the attorney general's office as well.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I have been using NutraEase for several months and so far this is the best cookware I've got. The food really taste better even without adding too much spices. The cooking time is also faster. I love the design because it doesn't occupy too much space in my cupboard. I just love my NutraEase cookwares!!!

Pinned

Shirley, We are extremely happy to hear you love your NutraEase cookware. It nice to hear that you appreciate the flavors and speed of cooking with your NutraEase. Happy Cooking, The Customer Care Team

Customer Service

Reviewed July 14, 2018

We were in the market for cookware and my wife liked NutraErase and I thought that it would be nice to buy some high quality and say, “This is the last set of cookware we'll need.” I've had NutraErase for about a week and cooked once using the sauté pan. I was cooking cheese crisps and I understand that cheese burns and sticks, but it was sort of sold as you never add any oil or water and it's completely nonstick. But that cheese stuck like hell and was burnt up. So I was not super impressed with my first use of it.

If you take it all at its face value, then the cookware is exactly in line with the same style of cookware from Wolf and Viking. I researched those after I had already bought NutraErase and I knew they're using the construction. Theirs were around 900 bucks for an equivalent set which if you subtracted all the extras that I got, then it was around a thousand dollars and I believe that the NutraEase cookware is higher quality than those products because we've had a Viking cooktop and the Viking quality has gone way down. I would recommend the cookware.

But there was a screw up in the delivery and my cookware got sent to my brother-in-law’s house and my father-in-law didn’t even get his. He had to call and get it resent. And then, they sent an additional skillet and then said, “Oh, yeah, we sent that on accident. We're gonna send you a return label and please send that back.” And there's no like, “I'm sorry that we screwed up. Maybe we'll send you an extra item or we're trying to get it out."

We looked at all over our paperwork and our paperwork was all in line and there was nothing offered for the screw up. It was just, “Hey, we screwed up. You're on your own to fix it. We're gonna send it to the house,” but I had to drive over and pick my stuff up. They were on a camping trip so I didn’t get my stuff for an additional week when I should have had it that week. And now, my kitchen is being redone, so I don’t really have a chance to use it. Getting the cookware had been a pain.

But the cookware is well worth it and I know that it's gonna last. I would recommend the cookware itself and maybe it was just because we ordered very similar orders so it was hard to get it all matched up. We all have it now so it's all copacetic. I'm happy with it so far. My wife and I were fortunate that we don’t have kids and we both have pretty good jobs so we can afford it without it really hurting us. But I would be careful about who I recommend it to just because it is so expensive. But if you're someone who can afford it, it's nice to have although I don’t think it's a necessary thing. But if you're someone who's got a $12,000 Viking cooktop and range then it's worth to have a high quality pots and pans as well. And if you're someone who wants the commercial kitchen feel, you should get it.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

We've signed up for a free package at the Arts and Crafts Fair and the guy came up to the house to do a demonstration. We enjoyed it. They’ve done a fine job. Since my daughter is getting married we got a NutraErase as a wedding gift. We got the electric skillet and we love it. It works good. Quality cookware goes a long way. My wife and I have had a cookware set for 37 years and it's good stuff. And we hope and that what they’ve got will last just like ours did.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I found out about NutraEase through my yoga instructor who introduced me to Aileen who is one of NutraEase's sales people. NutraEase is the best stuff on the market. I wasn’t really looking for anything, but when it got described to me how these pots and pans work, how they cook food and the health benefits you get from using this cookware, that was what said, “Okay. Well, get rid of your old crappy stuff and get a good life, get a good food.”

The cookware is awesome. The favorite feature I have of it is I completely just annihilated the pot and I literally scorched the living daylights out of it and I didn’t know what to do with it. I couldn’t clean it and then Aileen told me, “Well, here’s a trick. You use oven cleaner and let it soak overnight.” The stuff come right off and it turned right into a new pot again. And she said, “You know, if it gotten worse and this pot didn’t work right, it's a guarantee that the warranty would have replaced it.” And I'm like, “Bingo.” There's no comparison of any product. Even Saladmaster, they may be Saladmaster but they don’t have the quality that NutraEase does.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

NutraEase cookware was presented at a gathering at my daughters home. While the price of the items was kinda high, their rep made me an offer that seemed to be reasonable, so I bought some. We've had the cookware for 8 months since. However, I had to return the oil core skillet as it stopped working. We used it two times and the second time, it failed to function.

I told their reps what I experienced with the unit and that it failed to work after just having just used it. I said that it wouldn't turn on and it's as if it malfunctions afterwards. But then, when I called NutraEase the first time, they said that they'll return the skillet 'cause they couldn't find anything wrong with it. I thought it was kinda ridiculous that with the amount of money that I spent for my NutraEase cookware, I could've purchased something two or three times less in cost and that would still be working. I asked to speak to the rep's supervisor so that I could get something resolved and then they said that NutraEase would send me another one.

We've just got back our skillet but then we haven't used it since it was returned. Still, the other devices such as the veggie slicer have been working well. Another issue I had was that I remembered that individual who'd demonstrated the product said it was made in Italy. But then after I examined it and so forth, I see that this device is made in China. So obviously, it's not made in Italy anymore.

PriceStaff

Reviewed June 2, 2018

My husband has a construction company and one of our clients invited us to a supper where the guy did his demonstration of NutraEase cookware, cooked the supper and told us about the different pots and pans. We thought the vegetables and the food tasted so good after being cooked using NutraEase, that we decided to order a couple of the pans.

We do most of our cooking with them and we really like cooking the vegetables on the pans. They taste a lot more fresh. I'm learning things as I go but we have one of the smaller pans and I can't cook just one vegetable by itself or it burns. More than one time, I've tried to cook some broccoli just by itself. I even put a little bit of water in the bottom and didn't use high heat at all. Still, I noticed that the broccoli absorbed all the water then it burned on the bottom.

Nevertheless, the quality of NutraEase's pans is really good and the cost is comparable to what the quality is. I also like how they have a 50-year warranty on their items. My mom was recently widowed and we did some cooking for her on the pans. We went up to her house on Memorial weekend and she was amazed at how good everything tasted. She was interested in getting at least one of the pans but then the cost detoured her idea of getting one right away. Nevertheless, I would recommend these pans to any of my friends or family. No one can really beat how the food comes out.

Ease of Use

Reviewed May 30, 2018

NutraEase's products looked like they would be light stainless steel pots and pans. We went for a demonstration with some friends and the cookware we saw seemed durable and easy to use. I've owned my NutraEase cookware for a couple of weeks now and I've felt good about them thus far. However, it's a bit of a learning curve based on other pots and pans that we've had. The pan uses less water so we have more flavor in our vegetables. It cooks the same but quicker and I like it.

Installation & SetupPriceStaff

Reviewed May 19, 2018

I was at my daughter’s house visiting, and a NutraEase rep stopped by the house to do some sales. After the presentation at the house, doing a test on different pots with baking soda and water, and after tasting the difference that the pot transformed the water to, I realized that we were not getting the right usage from the pots. And also, the instructions that were given about the different pots just opened my eyes to what was happening, and I decided I was going to give it a try.

I like the way the cookware looks and the idea of the frying pan with the oil. It's amazing to me how you never have to replace the oil in it. One thing that I realized, though, is that when I cook in a stainless steel, everything seems to stick, and I don’t know if there’s something I'm not doing right. Additionally, I think it's really expensive, and I believe that if they bring the price down to make it more affordable, more people would try it. But I've been thankful for this purchase. Also, everyone that I dealt with was great. I would tell others to give NutraEase a try if they can afford it.

Pinned

Catherine, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/ Use And Care the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. The Customer Care Team

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed May 15, 2018

NutraEase looked like it would be a good cookware to have and healthier than what we’ve had in the past. We bought almost $3000 worth of NutraEase stuff. We got the cookware set, some knives, and the electric skillet, which my wife and I like the best. We only had our cookware for a couple of weeks, and the quality seems good so far. But there’s no instruction on how to use it. The rep who came by the house with a brochure and set an appointment to serve dinner made a cake with some vegetables with the processor and said, “Oh, that recipe is included,” but it’s not in what we got. And then, there were three recipes in the book. And that’s not enough to really get used to using it. I don’t remember the whole presentation. He was saying, “Do this. Do that. This is how you do it.” They should put that in writing and give me some instructions in a cookbook on how to use the equipment.

Also, it was over almost six weeks to get our purchase. They lost the order or UPS didn’t pick it up, and then I had the girl, Angie, call and apologize, was gonna give us some kind of gift, and that’s been two weeks ago but I haven’t heard anything back from her. So, I’m gonna contact her today and find out what happened to the apology gift she was supposed to bring by the house. I’m not happy with the service right now and the literature.

Pinned
    Joe, I’m sorry to hear that you are not happy with the materials received with your cookware. Please visit www.nutraease.com/UseAndCare the first video will explain the care of the cookware and the second video walks you through the this of the cookware and the preparation of 7 meals. There are also recipes on the website and you can visit www.dinner4two.com with hundreds of recipes for use with our waterless, greaseless cookware. I have copied Warren and he will contact you to assist you with any questions or concerns you have with your cookware.

The Customer Care Team

Reviewed May 10, 2018

We attended a dinner party this week at the Johnson's home in Clearwater, KS. Your representative was Parry **. He was very personable and answered all our questions when asked. He is an excellent presenter of your product. I have sold real estate for more than 40 years and I appreciate a salesperson who is professional.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My son recommended this NutraEase salesman and I believed in my son. If he recommended them, it's all good for me. I told the salesman I needed the three frying pans and he agreed. He said he would get me those thee frying pans with the lids but I have yet to see them. He gave me one big frying pan and that was it. It's only my fiance and me. I cook for two people and he gave me this huge six-person frying pan. So, I'm not really happy. I got the skillet and some other things, but I have yet to be able to look at all of the products that NutraEase sells.

I called the next day after I had ordered the products and had given the man the check and I was gonna cancel everything to save $2,000. It's a lot of money for four pans and I could've bought a brand-new TV and have the TV problems I've got going on. If I told anybody that I spent that kind of money on three pans, they would think I was nuts. I still have all the boxes and I was just gonna send them back.

What I bought was good quality stuff and if it's a 100% warranty until the day that I die, great. But I'm still waiting for two frying pans. I've already paid for them and I want them. I don't know why he gave me this huge frying pan. I don't need it. That was what I said from the beginning and he was not hearing me which I don't understand why. He keeps calling wanting more leads and although I have some people that'll probably buy something, I'm not gonna do that until I get my frying pans. He's not gonna make money off of me. He's already done that once. Also, he was very pushy and all about money. And to me, it's not about the money, it's about the product. It's a good product and an awesome cookware. I'm happy with it.