2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

View More View More

NutraEase Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I was at a little trade expo when I first heard about NutraEase and I decided to purchase because of the quality of the product and then the warranty. I'm happy with the purchase and it's a very high quality item. I also like its ease of use.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

My mom met with a salesman and Nutraease did a presentation, which was very informative. And then, my mom selected what she wanted. NutraEase is good. My mom is using it and she looks happy. I think on the long term, it’s worth it. There's a 40-year guarantee and in that 40 years, I’m sure you get a lot more than what you pay.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I love my new cooking ware set. I made lots of food so easy to cook and I feel good every time I eat, I love it so much. Yum yum!!!. Now all my old cooking pot I never use it now that I found you!!❤ This Nutra East cookware highly recommended❤❤❤.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

My husband liked NutraEase's cookware so we decide to purchase some from them. We got the skillet that has the oil already in it and the shredder. However, the shredder was supposed to come with a cookbook but then we haven't received that yet. Still, what we got has been easy to use. I just put my food in the pan and go. The cookware is of really nice quality.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Since purchasing NutraEase's cookware and some accessories, I've been liking their quality best. They're very nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our rep from NutraEase is a low-life. My wife was interested in the food processor and he told us that if we had another showing at our house and invited two different couples, we would get that for free. We thought it was awesome. My wife contacted the rep that morning and said the people would be here at 6 o'clock. But 6:30 rolls around and he never shows up. My wife calls him and he ignores her calls.

Finally, about 7:30, he messages her and said he wasn't feeling very good. He offered to pay for pizza for the people that came. We already ordered them food ourselves and told him we would still like our free gift. He said that he'll get that to us. I talked to him again yesterday and he said he'll bring it by tonight. But he never showed up, never called and won't respond to any text again.

As far as the pans go, we've tried to use them a couple of different times and they have been horrible to clean. The rep was great at demonstrating them but following up was freaking horrible. He was supposed to come over afterwards and show us how to make a lasagna or something in the pan but he hadn't done that. If there was a lemon law, I'd be doing what I could to file to try to get our money back on that.

The lady that I talked to yesterday to try to send everything back said that we only had three days to change our mind. We didn't even get our dishes until a week and a half. We're not even allowed to use them and then decide whether we like them or not. So I'm very frustrated and I wish we didn't ever signed up for them. The pan heats up good though but I'm disappointed all the way around. I will never recommend NutraEase again.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was needing new pots and got NutraEase because of the warranty on them and the health benefits of not having Teflon. I have started using the pan and they've been good quality. They are hard to clean but I have that bar that the instruction said and I am using them.

Original review: July 16, 2019

We had Vita Craft through a rep and then she learned about NutraEase and she wanted to share that with us. So we had her come again. We said that good cooking could benefit us a lot and that was the big thing that made us go ahead and get NutraEase. I cooked in them but I just got off the memory of what the rep showed when she was here. But so far, the quality of the product is very good.

Original review: July 11, 2019

The quality of the NutraEase product I got is really good but the downside is that the handle is not detachable. I would really appreciate it if it were detachable. Still, I am so happy about the product and it's been a great experience.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I was in an in-home sales presentation and the NutraEase rep made it seem like there was something special about the steel, that nothing would stick, and the cookware is a better way to cook food. It's supposedly better than everything else that is out there on the market. The salesperson was great. I bought two skillets, two handles, one cover, and there was a griddle pan that was a gift with the purchase.

I've had the cookware for about three weeks now. I used the griddle pan and one of the skillets. But I saw issues and I didn’t use the third pan. The salesperson said certain foods like eggs, fish, and things that I cook have low fat content so they needed to be cooked at a low temperature with some butter or oil. I did that and I would even pre-heat and follow all the instructions, but everything would just stick to the pan. If I increased the temperature, food would burn and still stick. I tried the lowest setting and it would take a very long time to cook, but food would still stick to the pan.

I reported the issues. I was in touch with the salesperson and he told me to keep trying it. He even offered to come to the house and show me how to use it. He was really nice and was just following company policy. But I knew right away that the cookware wasn’t working for me. I just thought there would be more of a guarantee, like a satisfaction guarantee but it doesn’t seem that there is. I’m gonna be sending the cookware back. I don’t think NutraEase is worth it at all. I have $50 skillets that outperform it in pretty much every way.

NutraEase response

Hello Deanna,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am sorry to hear you have not had the best results using your cookware. I will have the sales person contact you to go over a few tips on how to avoid food sticking. You may also contact our Customer Service department at 800-279-3373, Monday- Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm (CT) and Saturday from 8:00am- 12:00pm (CT) and one of our representatives will be able to assist you.

Customer Care Team