2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

4.5/5 (413 ratings)

About NutraEase

NutraEase is a cookware company that takes innovative culinary concepts developed in America and pairs them with Italian craftsmanship and design. The company’s offerings include cookware with distinctive features like detachable handles. NutraEase products are made with a combination of 316-type titanium stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy.

Pros

• Removable handles
  • Works on all cooking surfaces
  • Stackable cooking options

Cons

• Only available through distributors
  • No pricing online

Bottom Line

NutraEase is based in Wisconsin, but its cookware is made in Italy and is available only through authorized distributors. Its products have features like removable handles and stack cooking options. It also offers tableware.

NutraEase Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: March 26, 2021

My wife uses the cookware and it's super, super good. Everything has been done better than any other stainless cookware. It is warm after cooking. All the food are much delicious than any other stainless steel cooking utensils. The problem is the prices are higher than any other competitive stuff. It's really expensive to normal people. Also, they did the quality of the square type of fry pan less than other stuff.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I was at a little trade expo when I first heard about NutraEase and I decided to purchase because of the quality of the product and then the warranty. I'm happy with the purchase and it's a very high quality item. I also like its ease of use.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

We met someone at one of our local fairs, and the girl had mentioned that her husband sold NutraEase, and so he came over and cooked us a meal, and we loved it, so we bought it. The gentleman that brought it over and did it was very complimentary of the company and had said that the food was quality, good for us because it was natural and the waterless cookware element was healthy. So, we were interested in that. But then, he also told us about the commitment with the company that they have a warranty, and then if there’s any problems with it, we can just give them a call.

I like that we can cook without oil or butter and avoid those unhealthy elements, and have a naturally good and healthy meal for our family. As part of our package, they also got us a skillet and the man pan, which were both really nice. So, we’re all set. The man pan is the skillet pan that my wife will put a tortilla on, some pizza sauce and cheese, and then cook this under 200-calorie pizza-ish sort of thing. The kids love the food, which is a tasty appetizer. One of our tops on our skillet is scratched though. And so, we had used a cleaner to try to see if it was a stain, but it was a scratch that came with it when we got it. We could use some help in figuring out how to get another one of those send to us.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

My name is Eunice, I must say that I love the quality of the cookware that I bought. My food taste better now, just like was said. My husband loves it a lot. But I would want the company to adopt a return policy, so that your consumers, not your retailers will be satisfied. The additional cookware that I bought was not the right size I wanted, and the salesperson was not explicit to me. I wanted to return it and get the right size I wanted but the company and the salesperson told me categorically that they don’t have a return policy. This is really outrageous to me!!!! I would want the company to have a RETURN POLICY for the CONSUMER not the salesperson who may not oblige. My customer service experience would be rated 1 because of this. Please review your policy for a better customer satisfaction.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

My mom met with a salesman and Nutraease did a presentation, which was very informative. And then, my mom selected what she wanted. NutraEase is good. My mom is using it and she looks happy. I think on the long term, it’s worth it. There's a 40-year guarantee and in that 40 years, I’m sure you get a lot more than what you pay.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I love my new cooking ware set. I made lots of food so easy to cook and I feel good every time I eat, I love it so much. Yum yum!!!. Now all my old cooking pot I never use it now that I found you!!❤ This Nutra East cookware highly recommended❤❤❤.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We went to Lake Lanier and signed up to win a free dinner. We won the free dinner and that’s where the guy sort of did the sales pitch. I didn’t know it was a sales pitch per se but he was a convincing salesman. We purchased the beginner set, which is basically what he used to impress me. They had the preheatable oil skillet thingy and the baby 3 pans. My favorite thing about the cookware is the temperature top, the thing that clicks. I know there’s more to the pans than that but right now, that's the feature I feel like I need.

The quality is very good also. It's nice and heavy-duty. In fact, there’s one more pan I might buy. But I’m not sure because for some things, you want more of a slicker surface and I would use cast iron for that. The NutraEase is a wonderful stainless steel. The cookware is great but because it is stainless steel, it is specific how you have to cook with it. They provided a recipe book and it is good but a couple more recipes would be great. There was a lot of recipes on the website but some more recipes in the book would have been nice.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

My husband liked NutraEase's cookware so we decide to purchase some from them. We got the skillet that has the oil already in it and the shredder. However, the shredder was supposed to come with a cookbook but then we haven't received that yet. Still, what we got has been easy to use. I just put my food in the pan and go. The cookware is of really nice quality.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Since purchasing NutraEase's cookware and some accessories, I've been liking their quality best. They're very nice.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our rep from NutraEase is a low-life. My wife was interested in the food processor and he told us that if we had another showing at our house and invited two different couples, we would get that for free. We thought it was awesome. My wife contacted the rep that morning and said the people would be here at 6 o'clock. But 6:30 rolls around and he never shows up. My wife calls him and he ignores her calls.

Finally, about 7:30, he messages her and said he wasn't feeling very good. He offered to pay for pizza for the people that came. We already ordered them food ourselves and told him we would still like our free gift. He said that he'll get that to us. I talked to him again yesterday and he said he'll bring it by tonight. But he never showed up, never called and won't respond to any text again.

As far as the pans go, we've tried to use them a couple of different times and they have been horrible to clean. The rep was great at demonstrating them but following up was freaking horrible. He was supposed to come over afterwards and show us how to make a lasagna or something in the pan but he hadn't done that. If there was a lemon law, I'd be doing what I could to file to try to get our money back on that.

The lady that I talked to yesterday to try to send everything back said that we only had three days to change our mind. We didn't even get our dishes until a week and a half. We're not even allowed to use them and then decide whether we like them or not. So I'm very frustrated and I wish we didn't ever signed up for them. The pan heats up good though but I'm disappointed all the way around. I will never recommend NutraEase again.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was needing new pots and got NutraEase because of the warranty on them and the health benefits of not having Teflon. I have started using the pan and they've been good quality. They are hard to clean but I have that bar that the instruction said and I am using them.

NutraEase Company Information