toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

NutraEase

Sara, We very pleased that you are happy with your NutraEase cookware. I'm glad you and your friends share information and that your salesman has been so helpful. Thank you for your review.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: March 3, 2017

I was at the house of my friend Tiffany for dinner when somebody came by and asked if we wanted to sell the cookware. My husband was sold on boiling baking soda in the NutraEase pans in comparison to every other pan in your house. After the baking soda is boiled, the water should taste like baking soda water because that's all we put in there but in the other pans, the water tastes very tinny and the pans are very cloudy and gross. So after that, my husband said that he wanted those NutraEase pans.

We really like its quality. I like to put ground beef in the steamer and all the grease falls to the bottom so the beef is healthy. And after talking to my friends who have the same pans, they gave me tips, and we called our salesman a couple of times. So right now, we don't have many issues with the pans. The pans are a little expensive and not everybody's on board, but we love everything about NutraEase. In fact, we've tried to sell them to other people.

NutraEase

Julie, Thank you for your review of your NutraEase cookware. We're extremely happy that all of your expectations after the presentation are being met. It is always nice to know that the Distributor's presentation and the cookware are in sync. Enjoy your NutraEase Cookware, The Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

Due to the benefits of healthier cooking, I purchased my cookware from NutraEase. I've been using it for more than six months now. The NutraEase salesman did a great sales pitch and the product itself proved what he said. The quality of what he showed and what he said equaled out. I like the aspect of not having to use water to cook the vegetables and look how bright they are. In fact, I hadn’t had another product do that for me. Besides the quality of food that I can cook in a certain amount of time, I like that the cleanup is wonderful. At times, I forget how simple it can be to just put some hot water to it and let sit and then it wipes right out because I’m used to the old cookware that I have had. I have bought other cookware before with promises that weren't fulfilled, but with NutraEase, everything that I was told happens to be true. It’s expensive, but it has been worth it thus far.

We got a set of cookware from NutraEase this summer. I needed some new cookware and it's easy to cook with it. I've learned to start my cooking at low fire and keep the fire low in cooking, but the food gets done just as fast. I love the electric skillet. I've used it the most and the fact that you can wash it in the sink. We've had NutraEase cookware before. We've been married for fifty-three years and when we first got married, we bought a set of this cookware, and we were supposed to be able to cook good with it.

I wanted my husband to lose weight and NutraEase is healthy cooking, so we got the pots and pans and pressure cooker from them. My husband likes to cook and he loves using them and I haven’t heard him complain about anything.

My dad ran into a NutraEase salesman and he came and cooked for my dad. I ended up getting a little bit of their product and my NutraEase stainless-steel cookware is good. It's been close to year since I've had it and I like it and its quality.

NutraEase

Alan, We are extremely pleased that you are happy with your NutraEase cookware's quality and ease of cooking. Thank you for sharing your Story with us.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

My wife and I both wanted durable equipment and we're trying to get away from packaged and processed food. We've been using NutraEase for about a year now. It's very high quality and it's easy to keep looking nice. The representative that visited us was extremely personable, courteous, and did a good job. We've gone to several of his cooking classes and learned more about what we can do with the cookware. It's really pricey but we're very pleased with it, and it's the only set we would ever need to buy.

My friend was one of the guests when I did a Saladmaster Cooking Show. Six months later, she contacted me about NutraEase. Our cookware from them will be one year by February. I like everything about it. It's durable and thicker. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

The NutraEase chef was a very nice and awesome guy. He came to the house and we had invited some friends and we started with the first showing. The strong selling point was we liked the quality and the warranty. More than that, my family is already very much on a healthy diet and we're very health-conscious. But we had to give it a lot of thought because it was still a major purchase.

I love the quality of the NutraEase pans, but it's one of those situations where if I don't have the experience and the training to know what to cook and how to cook, it really limits my use. The feeling with the family is if I only use it a little bit or I only use it to cook the same thing over and over, my value doesn't seem so good. Sometimes, I even Google recipes just to figure out how it might be cooked by other companies who have water-less cookware because I'm trying to expand my recipes but I'm not doing very good.

Overall I'm not unhappy with NutraEase or the chef, but it seems like it's a product that unless I'm very experienced to know how to use it in everyday practical life, it doesn't seem to work so well. If NutraEase wanted to really help their customers, they should do a strong follow up. The people who make the sales should come back to customers regularly and ask, "What are you experiencing? What are your struggles? How can I help you?" so that their daily usage for the product would get better and better.

NutraEase did a good demo and I learned a lot in just the one-time of coming. I enjoyed their pans and they are good quality pans but I feel like the minute they got the money then that was it. They said they were going to come back and teach me how to use them and they never did. I felt like I needed to be taught more how to use it. I spent a lot of money and I don't want to ruin them. I don't really feel like I've had the great experience of being able to use them like I should and I went back to my same way of cooking in them because I wasn't taught how to use them the proper way.

NutraEase

Joy, We are elated that you Love your NutraEase cookware, we feel the same! Thank you for singing the praises to your friends and family.

The Customer Care Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I had used Saladmaster years ago, and really liked the pans. And so, I was pretty determined to get me a good set of pans. Then, when I heard about NutraEase from my friend, she came over and did a presentation, and I was very impressed. I'm in the process of buying from them, between me and the finance company. I’ve been very impressed with the quality of my NutraEase items, it's very good. The only problem that we've had is when my son wants to come and cook him an egg, he squawks because if I'm using Teflon, it just slides right out and there's no problem so I’m happy to teach him how to cook in these pans. Other than that, I really like the items and use them every day. I love NutraEase, and have recommended them. I was very impressed working with the company, and even the finance company. I feel really good about it.

I purchased from NutraEase for the safety of our kids not having harmful elements leak into our food. I've owned the cookware for two years and my favorite thing about it is that it heats up really evenly and fast. The product is of good quality but I just wish there was a better way to clean them because it's hard to clean sometimes. It is also pricey.

I learned of NutraEase from my upline Adelina since I'm a dealer. I've been using the cookware since last year and it's easy to cook with it. It's also easy to clean. To me, it's better quality than Saladmaster. I noticed that when I use the steel wool it doesn't scratch that much so it's pretty good, not like the Saladmaster which easily gets scratched. I recommend NutraEase.

I've had NutraEase for a few months and I'm still trying to figure out how to cook in them. The couple that came and demonstrated made it look so easy but it's different. I gave away all my pots and pans but I have no idea what I'm doing and things are not coming out right. But even though my food doesn't always come out right, I'm satisfied with NutraEase. I go to my cousin's house and her stuff comes out correct all the time.

NutraEase cookware are of good quality. I like the food after it was cooked on their cookware. I can also cook more than one thing in one pot if I need to. I wish the cookware was easier to clean, though.

My NutraEase cookware is great! I like the vegetable cutter, especially. We eat a lot of vegetables and everything. It's good, especially if you're gonna make a large quantity of anything like we do when we have church dinners. I really like the electric fry pan too. I like the way it cooks chicken and and all of the stuff. I recommend them to my friends.

I liked the father and son combo who did the NutraEase demonstration and the food was good. I got NutraEase for healthy cooking and it replaced my cookware. It's been a while since I got it and it works good. I do it for all kinds of stuff. I like that it's easy to clean up and it cleans up very, very nicely. It also heats evenly. They're really heavy but they're well-made. I like NutraEase.

NutraEase demonstrated at a party and I liked their cookware so I got a set. It's been a year since I've had them and they are pretty good. The quality of the cookware is also excellent. I would recommend NutraEase.

My daughter and son-in-law introduced NutraEase to me. I like the product but I did it primarily for health reasons. I'm on the low sodium diet and this allows you to cook a lot of stuff at home versus the high sodium stuff that you get at restaurants. So far, the items are still working it will be hard to wear them out. Once in a while, we have to use that Bartender's Friend to clean them out. The price is really tough. If we haven't had the childcare and bought the used unit for the health reasons, we would probably have to pass on buying one like the people from church that we have recommended them to.

My experience with NutraEase has been good. In fact, the product is good. I’m a consultant with Bionwater, and we are required to purchase the product for personal use and to bring it to our demo presentation. I like that my cookware is nonporous and non-toxic. The quality is excellent compared to other brands.

I've owned a NutraEase set for probably over a year by now. I purchased it because of the longevity of the cookware being offered, health-related factors and also the fact that the cookware conducts heat so well. The items that we got are good and we like them. I liked that these could be utilized as regular cookware. However, NutraEase is not an item that you buy on a whim because of the cost. I also went to another class because I wanted to learn more about the merchandise and how to use it. Trying to find recipes was my intent.

We thought that the quality of pans would be good so we purchased NutraEase. We also didn’t want any minerals and stuff in our food. I like that we can cook chicken from frozen and it tastes nice and soft. The quality of the items I've purchased from NutraEase is really good, too. I just don’t like that they don’t clean very well. They’re really challenging to clean. Also, we really wanted the grinder the most but we couldn’t get it unless we referred people. I think that there should be a discount on getting the grinder if people buy the whole set.

We went to one of the home shows and the guy who did our show sold NutraEase to us. I know there are other companies that sell the same but the party and that guy had me sold to NutraEase. I had the cookware since December and I like that I don't have to use oil to cook in them. Also, they cook fast and the food's healthier. The quality of the cookware is awesome, too.

We've had our NutraEase cookware for close to a year now and we got them for healthier cooking. They're of great quality and we like that they keep the flavoring in the food. We'll be purchasing from them again more than likely.

I saw a good NutraEase presentation at a friend's house where they did a test of all the different pots and pans. The food didn't taste nasty with the NutraEase cookware and I like that it is a quality stainless steel. It makes me confident that it doesn't leak a bunch of stuff on the metal and make the food nasty and unhealthy.

I enjoyed NutraEase's presentation at a party I was invited to. So I got their cookware which was supposed to be a healthier way of preparing food. It's brand new and expensive, so I need to learn how to use it. However, I'm in Lawrence, Kansas and their cooking classes are held in Wichita, so I have to drive five hours to go there. I wish they move their cooking classes around. But I like that their items are shiny and heavy duty - not anything shoddy. So depending on how it works out with my cooking class, I might plan to buy more cookware from them.

We love NutraEase. We like the way the veggies taste and I could cook them all at once. We like the fact that the electric skillet has oil in it. I also like those one-dish meals that we can cook in the electric skillet, except I don’t like the availability of recipes ‘cause I never can find a recipe and I’m not really sure how to use them. We got a book and it only has a couple of recipes in it. I wish they had cookbooks and if I could get recipes online that would help, too. But the quality of the cookware is great. They clean up nicely. I use that cleaner, like Bar Keepers. I also like the handles that snap on and off. However, the cookware is very expensive and I don’t know if that justifies the quality. If they were more affordable, more people would buy them.

We liked the fact that NutraEase wasn’t leaching different tastes into the food. We were at a show and they showed us how other pans leach different flavors, and so we bought a NutraEase complete set. I like the electric fry pan which could fry without oil the most. I can taste the food and we never realized before that we were getting different flavors in there. The cookware is of high quality but the cost is excessive. I find it sad because my children could never afford this cookware.

We were impressed by the demo of NutraEase and the full heating and nonstick qualities of it. We've owned ours for almost a year now, and like the speed at which it cooks, the ease of storage with the removable handles, and the ability to just drop it into the dishwasher without having to worry about the handles. They work really well, and we enjoy it. I would recommend it to anybody.

We love NutriEase. My husband's mother went to a trade show at a local civic center. They got the NutraEase person at their booth and he came to the house and did a little show. We've had it for eight months and my food is edible now. It's easy to use and clean. I do keep them on my wish list, but their price point is an issue. But, it's quality stuff, so it's worth it and I have recommended them with friends.

One of the NutraEase sales reps had a party at my house. We had heard that Teflon is no longer going to be around anymore because of health issues that it creates. I have bought numerous pans in my 30 years of cooking and they’ve all been Teflon and they all flaked so I’ve had to throw them away. So I decided to purchase NutraEase because I would never have to buy another piece of cookware again because it’s all titanium steel and it has the oil base in it already so you can cook without using oil. As soon as I got my cookware, I threw all my Teflon pans away, which was a good feeling.

However, I just use the electric skillet but I’ve had trouble with it because I’ve had two cords now and both of them are not working. I’ve had my electrician come out and he checked all the outlets and said there’s nothing wrong with them. I was sent another cord and it’s doing the exact same thing. The pan will stay 430 degrees for 10 minutes and then it shuts off. The only time I really use it is when I make chicken fried steaks. I fry up 12 steaks and the first four come out beautifully and then it shuts off. So then I have to restart it again and get the heat back up. So I quit using it because I don’t know what to do with it now.

My daughter got the same cookware set and she has had no trouble with hers. I would like to get the bigger skillet but I gave that to her because she couldn’t afford to get another one. But I wish I would’ve kept it now because I think I would’ve used it quite a bit. I’m kind of dissatisfied because I haven’t had much luck out of the skillet. I’m going to need a new unit. The cookware itself is great. It's a heavy cookware and it's durable. There’s nothing out there on the market like NutraEase and I would recommend it to anybody. I might call and write to them to say that I’m still having trouble with my electric skillet. Even though Perry was the guy who sold me the cookware, he’s not the main boss and I’d rather talk to an official person at NutraEase who can really help me because after you go through so many people, it seems like the value of what your concern is is different by the time it gets to the main man.

I got the bakeware set, with the cookie sheets, and I like that the cookies slide off the pan. All of them are easy to clean, except I used to put my pots and pans under water when they’re hot and I can’t do that with this cookware. You’ve got to wait ‘til it cools off and then you add the stainless steel pad and you can get it clean real easily.

I had waterless cookware that I bought back in the 70s and I still have it. It has lasted 45 years and we're getting older so I thought, I'll try the NutraEase product. Also, I decided to buy because of the things NutraEase said about it and how they presented it. The quality is good. When I'm cooking in it, I'm not getting anything from a stick-free surface. I also like the way the handles snap on and off and it's well-made.

My friend was one of the agents and she demonstrated how it's easy to clean and faster to cook with NutraEase, and the food tastes good. I can cook chicken without oil. I’m satisfied with my cookware, and I'd recommend them.

NutraEase Company Profile