4.53/5
Based on 334 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 19, 2018

343 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I like that the NutraEase pots and pans have detachable handles. I’ve had them for 5 months now and I cook a bunch of different things on them. It's a good cookware and we’re looking at purchasing some more NutraEase products.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My friend, Josie, introduced me to NutraEase and she showed me the difference between the food that’s cooked in a regular pot and the food cooked in the NutraEase pot. The distributor who sold the NutraEase cookware to me is awesome. She is very informative and she still teaches me. She's always there and if I have a question, I would call her up and she would tell me how to do it.

I love the pots very much and the cooking is amazing. The food tastes much better and it’s much healthier for me now. I like the way that the flavor stays in the pot when you cover it and you don’t have to keep opening and adding ingredients. You put everything in, you keep it closed and it cooks. It works as a pressure cooker, too, because it cooks faster than the regular pots. I love the quality of it and it’s easy to clean. Also, it doesn’t burn easily as long as I keep it on low to medium. The NutraEase cookware was very costly but I am thinking of my health and I would recommend it highly. It was the best investment that I made for 2016.

NutraEase response

Helen, We are extremely pleased that you find your NutraEase cookware "amazing" and that you are eating healthier and like the quality and ease of cleaning. Thank you for your Review, the Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

NutraEase was at a Fall festival and they seemed to have quality products. I’ve had their cookware for six months now and it cooks very well. It’s expensive but it's well worth the money. I love it!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My son had copper poisoning and so we've been using NutraEase for four years now. The quality of the cookware has been excellent and I like how easily and quickly it cooks food. I also got the big skillet but I'm not sure how to work that one yet. We also had an issue with a pot that cracked. I had to send it in and NutraEase was good to replace it, but I had to call and follow up before they put the pot in the mail to return it to me. And then, I received the pot within a few days. Other that, it was handled well and the reps I talked to were good.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

NutraEase is the same as Saladmaster's cookware. And when I worked with it, it turned out okay. I also saw its benefits and they're really good. I bought the whole set with six pieces. And I use the two big ones and I really like them because I could cook anything in them. NutraEase is good for the body because you avoid using a lot of oil, and it cooks really well, too. However, sometimes when we cook, it just burns. And there's a black thing on the bottom of the cookware that I don't want to remove because I might scratch the cookware. Other than that, I have told some of my friends here about the benefits of NutraEase.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I wanted something good to cook in and I chose the NutraEase pressure pot. I've used it five times in a couple of months now and it's big and roomy. The food is done quickly so I don't have to cook all day. This pressure pot is the best one I’ve ever seen. But this will probably my last purchase because it's also real expensive. It's going to take me a while to get this one paid off. But I'm having a beautiful experience with NutraErase.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We got invited to one of NutraEase’s parties. My girlfriend likes the cookware and it is a good product. I work with metal and I understood it is a superior product to some of the things on the market although, they are a little pricey. I like to just wash and dry the cookware off but it would be awesome if they made the handle on the lids detachable, because every time I’m drying and putting away, I always wind up unscrewing it and had to tighten it back down.

Eventually, the thread is going to go out, but NutraEase has its warranty. Also, we used the lid on the cooker a couple of times and we had to use a pan instead because it got a dinger. It would be nice if the dinger can be turned a quarter inch or a half turn and locks in place or if the lid has the lock and unlock position so that way it didn’t ding. When we did slow cook chicken, I had to leave the lid cracked otherwise it’s going to sit and ding the whole time.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

My NutraEase experience is fine. Their products are of very good quality. I also like the grinder. I'd recommend trying NutraEase. They're supposed to be new and well done.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I've always liked NutraEase's hand crank food processor with the different blades a lot and when I was finally in a position where I could get one, I did. I’ve had the cookware since the beginning of August and so far, I’m happy. It seems to be working quite well and it's easy to clean. I have used the two electric cookers a few times and they've worked pretty well, too. I also purchased the double skillet but I have not used that yet. It would help me if I had more cookbooks and online information on how to do certain meals with some of the stuff I have. The one I got had a little bit of information on how to use the processor to cut carrots or make cabbage salad, which I love so much, but there were no new recipes.

NutraEase response

Allison, we have emailed you with a link to the NutraEase website for the videos there and the recipes.Happy Cooking, The Customer Care TEam

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

A family friend demonstrated the NutraEase product to us. She showed how things can be cooked quicker and I liked the presentation. I was surprised that it really uses all of the nutrients from the food, especially the vegetables that I'm cooking. It also cuts down the cooking time. However, the quality was a little bad. The first time I used the electric stove, I had some problems and they needed to replace the plug. Plus, I've been having some problems with food sticking on to the pots and pans which is harder to clean.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I saw NutraEase at our county fair. I had won a prize and so the rep, Aileen, came to our house and did some demonstrations. She was really friendly. We've had the cookware for about four months and they’re definitely good quality. I also really like their lifetime warranty.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

A dude from NutraEase came into the neighborhood and offered a free demo on the appliances. At that time, I like the idea of being able to make a salad and other nutritious stuff for us to have. So far, I like the way the skillet cooks. And while the product was good, as well as the dude who did the presentation, the problem with NutraEase is that it's rather expensive.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought NutraEase for my wife for a present and we've had it for a couple of months now. She loves to cook and she's been happy with it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

One of our friends invited us to a party where NutraEase products were demonstrated. My wife was impressed with the cookware that she said she’s able to cook out there. It’s been eight months since we bought the cookware. The quality of the items is all right and I liked where you can put stuff in the thing and where you can make the slaw. It comes in handy when we need it but we don’t use it that much. Still, I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

NutraEase did a good presentation so I got their services. It was an easy sign-up. I've owned their products, for a few months now, and are a little expensive, but I like that they are easy to cook with. They are also easy to clean.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

NutraEase was sold by one of our friends. We've had it for almost a year and we are satisfied with the cookware. However, we haven't had other purchases with them because the price is too high. We have already recommended it, but because of the high price, they’re not keen to buy it.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I’ve had my NutraEase cookware for over six months and I like that the chemicals are not released into our food and my kids do not have dangerous chemicals entering their body when we produce meals. I also like how the food stays its size when you cook it and you also don’t have to ask for too many seasonings, and water to your meals does not deplete the meal nutrition. Everything still is in the meal nutrition-wise. The cookware is amazing and well-built, but they’re a little hard to clean.

The presentation was amazing. They did a fabulous job of convincing and it was really easy to convince yourself just by watching the presentation on how NutraEase cooks. I'm thankful for it because it convinced my way of how to eat and cook in my diets now. And I’m really impressed how well-built the pans and handles are. I love the handles that can be detached off the pan so you can store them in tighter cabinet spaces. And I love the fifty-year warranty on them, which is also amazing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

The cookware we bought from NutraEase has a good quality. I like that I can cook food on it and leave it. It's easy cooking with NutraEase but it's hard to clean it. The food sticks to the cookware.

NutraEase response

Annaliza, This is a case of misuse that you allowed the wok to burn until it turned black. The distributor cleaned the wok for you and you refuse to accept it because during your attempt to clean the wok you scratched it. If you had followed the cleaning tips in the DVD you received, or on the NutraEase Helpful Hints received with your products or called Customer Service they could have explained to you how to clean the pan without damaging it. The Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I've owned a NutriEase cookware since August and its quality is great. My favorite thing about it is that the food I cook does not get spoiled easily.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

This is my first time to buy NutraEase. I bought cookware and the quality of these products are really good. I wish I can share with my friends.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We went over to a dinner some friends of ours had and we found NutraEase there. We liked the meal and the idea of how the cookware worked so we went with it. We had some waterless cookware for over 30 years that was really good but we didn’t use it as needed so we traded it in for NutraEase and we liked it. We purchased the small set which included the pots and pans, and we also got the electric and the flat skillets. They are real good stuff and it seemed smart to not have to use the oil and water that we normally used to do. I would definitely recommend NutraEase.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Our neighbors roped us into going over their house for a NutraEase demonstration. It's expensive but my wife liked the idea that it makes the food more nutritious because there are no chemicals in it. NutraEase should have been able to cook and then serve me food but it didn't because if I want to cook anything, especially eggs, it sticks terribly. I've got to put oil or butter or use cooking spray, which are chemicals and against the whole point of getting the NutraEase. NutraEase has good quality but for the amount of money I paid, I don't want my food to stick.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

My sister invited me to a party where NutraEase was being shown and I liked the health benefits that the presenter emphasized with it. We've had it for four months now and my favorite thing is its durability. It seems to be of good quality too and if I needed other kitchen needs in the future, I will certainly look at NutraEase.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

We were invited to a party and I liked what we saw of the NutraEase cookware. The quality is very good as well. We've had it for four months now and my favorite thing about it is the way the food comes out of it.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The NutraEase team was walking around the neighborhood offering a free meal. They would come and cook for your house and the taste quality of the food made me purchase the cookware. It's also non-toxic and of excellent quality. But it’s not non-stick and sometimes putting oil doesn’t work either. Other than that, I've had the cookware for six months now and I’m happy with my stuff.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The NutraEase guy came around the neighborhood and made us a salad. I got the cookware and I've had it for about four months now. It’s easy to use, so I like that. It's also easy to clean up and the food tastes better. Everything is okay with it and the quality looks pretty good. I’d recommend it to somebody who wants more help in cooking.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

A friend of mine bought a set of NutraEase cookware and it was good quality, so I decided to buy from them as well. I’ve had mine for about six months now and I've had a pretty good experience so far. It's indestructible and I love its quality.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Easy and healthier nutrition and a good business potential at the same time! Thankful that I discovered this great opportunity when I had a demo at home. No looking back since then of what cookwares to use that is not harmful to our health especially when it comes to my young family.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I like NutraEase and use it all the time. Someone offered a demonstration at a tradeshow and I took it. He was a really nice guy. He was very committed to what he was doing and believes in his product. He didn't hype the product, but he convinced me, and after using it, I was convinced he wasn't lying. He also had me look at some other products like a blender, but I already have a Vitamix and it did not compete with my Vitamix, so I didn't bother.

I like that nothing sticks to it and it's not toxic. I spend every day trying to figure out how to detoxify and when one finds something that helps, it makes life better. I bought the one pan that had the oil liner in it. That's all I need because it's just me and my wife. We're retired and we don't need to cook for 27 people. The pans are very high quality and look like they'll last longer than I will. When I first got it, I accidentally dropped it and cracked one of the feet off. They replaced it immediately and I was pretty happy about that. I would recommend it to friends. It has a high price, but it's a good product and worth it in the long run.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

A young man from NutraEase stopped by the house and did a good job of presenting his product, and he answered all my questions. I knew his family and the product he presented seemed good. I had purchased something similar many years ago and the pot held up. So, I got cookware from NutraEase and I’m learning some recipes and trying different things. I used to cook for a ministry down there and it was quite a job. But as I’ve gotten older, I got to where I cook less now.

But I like my NutraEase electric skillet a whole lot. I can set it up and put some stuff in it, and I don't have to put it on the stove. It has a timer on it and it will go off if I need it to, and I don’t have to worry about it. I have to clean it a little bit, but I don’t have to put anything in it in order to clean it. The residue from cooking sticks a little, but I just have to heat some water in there, then the residue comes right out with the heated water and I wipe it out. I'd recommend the NutraEase cookware to other people.

NutraEase response

Bonnie, We are very happy that you like your NutraEase Cookware and use the Liquid Core Skillet on a regular basis. The Customer Care Team

NutraEase Company Information