Call toll free
4.52/5
Based on 343 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NutraEase designed a product to take your cooking experience to another level. The cookware was designed for busy cooks who are looking for a stylish design that will last a lifetime. NutraEase cookware is backed by a 50-year warranty and crafted with Titanium Stainless Steel, aluminum, and aluminum alloy.

The cookware performs well on multiple surfaces and includes detachable handles to help with your dishwasher and cabinet space. Individual pieces or sets are available to suit your current needs. Embrace the taste. Experience the difference. Call us today!

ABBB Rating
View More View More

352 NutraEase Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

We bought a 10-inch skillet and a salad bowl accessory from NutraEase and I like them. They are easy to clean and they are doing well. However, whenever I use the electric skillet, it seems like I got to set the temperature up so high to get the grease warm enough to actually fry. I wasn't too happy with that. I’ve had several electric skillets and I’ve never had to turn one up that high. Even so, I would recommend NutraEase to others. My daughter had come over and we'd cook stuff on it, and she bought pans right after we did.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I've had my NutraEase for four months and I’ve been enjoying it. I decided to buy it after noticing the quality and the taste of the food compared to what I was using. I felt like I had to change cookware after reading the reviews and simply because I turned 50 last year. I wanted to take better care of myself. Aside from the cooking, I like the mere fact that I can clean my NutraEase with plain old vinegar. I also bought their knife set and the pressure cooker. People who have the pot set should be spreading the word. For those who do not have them, they need to get it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I like how easy it is to clean my NutraEase cookware. I have had it for two months now and I use all the pots and pans. The cookware has very high quality and a very good warranty. And it was expensive but worth it.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

My dad told me about NutraEase. He had been in the industry with the high-end cookware and I’ve always been interested in that kind of cookware. It was a matter of me being able to afford it. I like its quality, its capability and the variety of options. I can do a lot more with it than any other cookware. I can prepare different kinds of meals and cook in different methods that I couldn’t do with others. We cook chicken in a different way and I like it. NutraEase is my favorite cookware I've ever had. I’m happy to have it and I use it every day. I’ve told everybody about it and I like bragging about the cookware and the stuff I'm cooking.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

There was a little contest thing and the NutraEase representative had a drawing in a fitness center. Everybody went and then they come out to me and I liked the idea of it. There was a taste test using the baking soda and that was the clincher for me aside from the fact that I like eating healthier foods. My girlfriend has had the cookware for about four months now and my favorite feature is their skillet. It's so versatile in how to cook things. It's mostly my girlfriend who cooks with them if she makes me meals sometimes. The NutraEase cookaware is really pricey but I'm really happy with them and I can taste the difference in the food. As matter of fact, I generally won't eat anything else that is not cooked in the house. Aside from that, the 50 year warranty was a huge help and I liked the follow up of how to use the cookware because, you cook with them differently. I recommend NutraEase all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NutraEase?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

NutraEase seemed like very good equipment that doesn't scratch or burn. So far, it's proved every point of it. I've had it for three months and have made three payments. The plug-in pan is one of my favorites. I love showing them off to my family. I had another dinner party at my house and the girl bought another set. Now, I got the bakeware as a free product for having her buy something and I've used it several times. Right now, I'm trying to pay off some furniture, but if possible, I could get more NutraEase products later on. Brandy, my daughter, introduced me to my products. She's the one that got credit for the sale. Keas was the one who came and represented the company and he was fine. He has even called me a couple of times. I had recommended them several times and have introduced them to several people. I'm waiting to get enough people in for another showing all in one place because they are interested in getting something.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

We wanted to maintain the nutrients in our food and we got the NutraEase cookware shortly before Thanksgiving. We use it once in a while and the quality is great. I like its removable handles really well. The gentleman that sold it to us followed-up on us a couple of times and he wanted to make sure that we knew what we were doing but I haven’t had the time and haven’t taken advantage of it at this point. I tried a few of the recipes that have been published though.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My wife and I have been married for 37 years but we've never had a good set of cookware. My wife has tried all kinds of stuff and the pans she bought in the store weren't any good. We wanted a good set of cookware and we mainly got NutraEase for health reasons. I've cooked soft boiled eggs in it with no water, and it has been quick. I like the cookware's handles, and my wife likes that she can use the cookware to store food in. We also have another shelf so we got another accessory. We're satisfied with NutraEase. The metals aren’t leaking off in the pans and getting into my system. Right now, we're dealing with cancer in the family, and so overall, the cookware is healthy. We've recommended it to people.

NutraEase response

Dave, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other cookware and what a difference it makes having healthier and higher quality NutraEase cookware. the Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

For four months now, we've had the NutraEase cookware. We wanted to eat healthily. It's very nice and it cleans up really easily. My family seems to think the food tastes better too. I wish I would’ve had a little more training using the cookware though since there's not much online.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I like that the NutraEase pots and pans have detachable handles. I’ve had them for 5 months now and I cook a bunch of different things on them. It's a good cookware and we’re looking at purchasing some more NutraEase products.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

My friend, Josie, introduced me to NutraEase and she showed me the difference between the food that’s cooked in a regular pot and the food cooked in the NutraEase pot. The distributor who sold the NutraEase cookware to me is awesome. She is very informative and she still teaches me. She's always there and if I have a question, I would call her up and she would tell me how to do it.

I love the pots very much and the cooking is amazing. The food tastes much better and it’s much healthier for me now. I like the way that the flavor stays in the pot when you cover it and you don’t have to keep opening and adding ingredients. You put everything in, you keep it closed and it cooks. It works as a pressure cooker, too, because it cooks faster than the regular pots. I love the quality of it and it’s easy to clean. Also, it doesn’t burn easily as long as I keep it on low to medium. The NutraEase cookware was very costly but I am thinking of my health and I would recommend it highly. It was the best investment that I made for 2016.

NutraEase response

Helen, We are extremely pleased that you find your NutraEase cookware "amazing" and that you are eating healthier and like the quality and ease of cleaning. Thank you for your Review, the Customer Care Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

NutraEase was at a Fall festival and they seemed to have quality products. I’ve had their cookware for six months now and it cooks very well. It’s expensive but it's well worth the money. I love it!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My son had copper poisoning and so we've been using NutraEase for four years now. The quality of the cookware has been excellent and I like how easily and quickly it cooks food. I also got the big skillet but I'm not sure how to work that one yet. We also had an issue with a pot that cracked. I had to send it in and NutraEase was good to replace it, but I had to call and follow up before they put the pot in the mail to return it to me. And then, I received the pot within a few days. Other that, it was handled well and the reps I talked to were good.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

NutraEase is the same as Saladmaster's cookware. And when I worked with it, it turned out okay. I also saw its benefits and they're really good. I bought the whole set with six pieces. And I use the two big ones and I really like them because I could cook anything in them. NutraEase is good for the body because you avoid using a lot of oil, and it cooks really well, too. However, sometimes when we cook, it just burns. And there's a black thing on the bottom of the cookware that I don't want to remove because I might scratch the cookware. Other than that, I have told some of my friends here about the benefits of NutraEase.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I wanted something good to cook in and I chose the NutraEase pressure pot. I've used it five times in a couple of months now and it's big and roomy. The food is done quickly so I don't have to cook all day. This pressure pot is the best one I’ve ever seen. But this will probably my last purchase because it's also real expensive. It's going to take me a while to get this one paid off. But I'm having a beautiful experience with NutraErase.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We got invited to one of NutraEase’s parties. My girlfriend likes the cookware and it is a good product. I work with metal and I understood it is a superior product to some of the things on the market although, they are a little pricey. I like to just wash and dry the cookware off but it would be awesome if they made the handle on the lids detachable, because every time I’m drying and putting away, I always wind up unscrewing it and had to tighten it back down.

Eventually, the thread is going to go out, but NutraEase has its warranty. Also, we used the lid on the cooker a couple of times and we had to use a pan instead because it got a dinger. It would be nice if the dinger can be turned a quarter inch or a half turn and locks in place or if the lid has the lock and unlock position so that way it didn’t ding. When we did slow cook chicken, I had to leave the lid cracked otherwise it’s going to sit and ding the whole time.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

My NutraEase experience is fine. Their products are of very good quality. I also like the grinder. I'd recommend trying NutraEase. They're supposed to be new and well done.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I've always liked NutraEase's hand crank food processor with the different blades a lot and when I was finally in a position where I could get one, I did. I’ve had the cookware since the beginning of August and so far, I’m happy. It seems to be working quite well and it's easy to clean. I have used the two electric cookers a few times and they've worked pretty well, too. I also purchased the double skillet but I have not used that yet. It would help me if I had more cookbooks and online information on how to do certain meals with some of the stuff I have. The one I got had a little bit of information on how to use the processor to cut carrots or make cabbage salad, which I love so much, but there were no new recipes.

NutraEase response

Allison, we have emailed you with a link to the NutraEase website for the videos there and the recipes.Happy Cooking, The Customer Care TEam

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

A family friend demonstrated the NutraEase product to us. She showed how things can be cooked quicker and I liked the presentation. I was surprised that it really uses all of the nutrients from the food, especially the vegetables that I'm cooking. It also cuts down the cooking time. However, the quality was a little bad. The first time I used the electric stove, I had some problems and they needed to replace the plug. Plus, I've been having some problems with food sticking on to the pots and pans which is harder to clean.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I saw NutraEase at our county fair. I had won a prize and so the rep, Aileen, came to our house and did some demonstrations. She was really friendly. We've had the cookware for about four months and they’re definitely good quality. I also really like their lifetime warranty.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

A dude from NutraEase came into the neighborhood and offered a free demo on the appliances. At that time, I like the idea of being able to make a salad and other nutritious stuff for us to have. So far, I like the way the skillet cooks. And while the product was good, as well as the dude who did the presentation, the problem with NutraEase is that it's rather expensive.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I bought NutraEase for my wife for a present and we've had it for a couple of months now. She loves to cook and she's been happy with it.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

One of our friends invited us to a party where NutraEase products were demonstrated. My wife was impressed with the cookware that she said she’s able to cook out there. It’s been eight months since we bought the cookware. The quality of the items is all right and I liked where you can put stuff in the thing and where you can make the slaw. It comes in handy when we need it but we don’t use it that much. Still, I would recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2017

NutraEase did a good presentation so I got their services. It was an easy sign-up. I've owned their products, for a few months now, and are a little expensive, but I like that they are easy to cook with. They are also easy to clean.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

NutraEase was sold by one of our friends. We've had it for almost a year and we are satisfied with the cookware. However, we haven't had other purchases with them because the price is too high. We have already recommended it, but because of the high price, they’re not keen to buy it.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I’ve had my NutraEase cookware for over six months and I like that the chemicals are not released into our food and my kids do not have dangerous chemicals entering their body when we produce meals. I also like how the food stays its size when you cook it and you also don’t have to ask for too many seasonings, and water to your meals does not deplete the meal nutrition. Everything still is in the meal nutrition-wise. The cookware is amazing and well-built, but they’re a little hard to clean.

The presentation was amazing. They did a fabulous job of convincing and it was really easy to convince yourself just by watching the presentation on how NutraEase cooks. I'm thankful for it because it convinced my way of how to eat and cook in my diets now. And I’m really impressed how well-built the pans and handles are. I love the handles that can be detached off the pan so you can store them in tighter cabinet spaces. And I love the fifty-year warranty on them, which is also amazing.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

The cookware we bought from NutraEase has a good quality. I like that I can cook food on it and leave it. It's easy cooking with NutraEase but it's hard to clean it. The food sticks to the cookware.

NutraEase response

Annaliza, This is a case of misuse that you allowed the wok to burn until it turned black. The distributor cleaned the wok for you and you refuse to accept it because during your attempt to clean the wok you scratched it. If you had followed the cleaning tips in the DVD you received, or on the NutraEase Helpful Hints received with your products or called Customer Service they could have explained to you how to clean the pan without damaging it. The Customer Care Team

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I've owned a NutriEase cookware since August and its quality is great. My favorite thing about it is that the food I cook does not get spoiled easily.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

This is my first time to buy NutraEase. I bought cookware and the quality of these products are really good. I wish I can share with my friends.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We went over to a dinner some friends of ours had and we found NutraEase there. We liked the meal and the idea of how the cookware worked so we went with it. We had some waterless cookware for over 30 years that was really good but we didn’t use it as needed so we traded it in for NutraEase and we liked it. We purchased the small set which included the pots and pans, and we also got the electric and the flat skillets. They are real good stuff and it seemed smart to not have to use the oil and water that we normally used to do. I would definitely recommend NutraEase.

NutraEase Company Information