2. Homeowners
  3. Vacuum Cleaners

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.21/5

Miele Vacuum Cleaners Reviews

Original review: May 14, 2020

I love this small compact vacuum cleaner. It really sucks, pun intended. After all, that's what what a good vacuum cleaner should do. This model is also quiet, not like the jet engine I used to have. The floor height adjustment is a little under built but works fine. Being mostly made of plastic, the unit is very light so it's easy to drag. The dust bag is easily replaced and is readily available online. And, taking it out of the box and assembling it is easy enough. It is a little on the expensive side but is worth the few extra dollars because it does the job well. Yes, I'd recommend this unit wholeheartedly.

Original review: May 8, 2020

We have had every brand and model over the years. Some work great for a few months and then start doing a poor job. Most are just OKAY to begin with and soon are useless. A few were bad news from the beginning and were immediately returned. We have had our Miele for 6 or 7 years. It still does an excellent job of cleaning. It cost $600.00 dollars but the other ones only lasted a year or so. If had had purchased cheap vacuums we would have spent a thousand bucks by now AND we would be in the market for new one again. I expect we will get another 10 or 15 years out of our Meile.

Get buying tips about Vacuum Cleaners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 28, 2020

Miele Classic vacuum is the most efficient vacuum I have ever used. This is a canister vacuum. It is outstanding on my wood floor kitchen, getting in to all corners using the parquet floor head.. It is also outstanding on my oriental rugs using the rug/floor head for a really clean rug. You can then use the smaller attachments for your curtains, walls, woodwork, etc. If you buy it from an authorized dealer you get a better warranty. Since the Miele is so highly rated I just bought it off of Amazon

Original review: April 26, 2020

The Miele canister vacuum is the best vacuum I have ever used. It is entirely user friendly from its very manageable weight to its excellent working retractable cord. Solid well made. I've had mine for years, works as well as when I first got it ..Quiet with great power and it comes with all the necessary attachments, great warranty and the best customer service. Costs a little more but in the long run it's worth it. You get what you pay for.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We have a Miele Olympus canister and it has been a good little vacuum for us. We live in a rural area (dirt roads no sidewalks) and as a result a bit of grit gets tracked in the house. Our little vacuum does a really good job at keeping things picked up. The bags aren't huge of course so they may changing a bit more frequently particularly with a big hairy dog but it hasn't been a problem for us. We have mainly hard surface floors and purchased a Miele Turbo Comfort floor tool which has also worked well with this vacuum.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miele Vacuum Cleaners?

Original review: May 25, 2020

This is a heavy duty vacuum, and when it works it thoroughly cleans well. I have 3 corgis and wanted something built to last to endure the dog hair. The continued problem is clogging and no suction. Then it spreads dust and throws debris all over, and the edges spew out dog hair as you move it back and forth during vacuuming. It’s not an easy vacuum to work with in checking all of the places that clogs occur. Just to gain access to the brush roller you have to remove 6 different size T10 and T20 star bits. There is a plastic piece on the back of the vacuum that requires a flathead screwdriver, I’ve had to take it off so many times that the plastic is stripped. I’m very disappointed with the design and wouldn’t recommend it for dogs.

Original review: May 15, 2020

This Miele upright is a workhorse with a variety of settings and options. It does all that it is asked and then some. Bought on a recommendation, pleased with result. Would buy again, but don't expect a need for sometime. Love it!

Original review: May 13, 2020

Cleaning the carpet power brush is a bit time consuming because it does not spit into 2 pieces such that cleaning the roller is easy. Cleaning the two bagless containers is easy and saves $$ in the long run seeing as Miele vacuum bags are relatively expensive.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Irobot should have brushes on both sides. Before I realized that one of the rollers had a worn spot, it made permanent grooves in my wool rug. I can't get those grooves out. It's used every day in my 3 cat living room. The Miele is so powerful it can lift up a 5x7 wool rug. I use it to deeply clean rugs. Placement of power button can cause one to accidentally push cord rewind.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I have owned three Miele canister vacuum cleaners. All of them were excellent machines that did a great job on all surfaces and successfully captured all of the dust and dirt while trapping allergens. These machines are also very reliable lasting through upwards of ten years of heavy use.

Miele Vacuum Cleaners Company Information