4.44/5
Based on 9 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

9 Miele Vacuum Cleaners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 29, 2018

This is a canister vac. The suction is really good and I've had mine for well over ten years. I have the power head and only replaced the belt one time.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have had my Miele vacuum for 10 years. It is as good as it was when I bought it. It was expensive but well worth the price. I have all wood floors throughout my abode with rugs scattered in most rooms.

Get expert buying tips about Vacuum Cleaners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2018

I have owned every vacuum made and Miele is the best. It handles dog hair like no other. It does use bags but I don't care. All other vacuums clog with dog hair.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I and two friends have all experienced extreme lack of quality in this brand. Parts break routinely, and cost a ton to repair. The suction is ok, not really much better than other known brands which are much less expensive. Bags are extremely small, necessitating expensive replacement on a much more frequent basis. I have a $300 Kenmore upstairs, and it has had no problems. My $1200 Miele has been a huge pain-in-the-butt money pit. Never again! It's just a name, not a quality product.

Original review: March 22, 2018

My Miele Antares sucks... and sucks, and sucks. It's 13 years old and still sucks. Seriously, this has got to be the best vacuum I've ever owned - expensive, but worth every dollar.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miele Vacuum Cleaners?

Original review: March 21, 2018

We have had a variety of vacuum from Hoovers to Kirby's and we like the Miele the best. It is, however, expensive but very reliable, quiet, and excellent at cleaning over last 5 years.

Original review: March 20, 2018

One of the best vacuums I've owned. I am rough on them, replacing them every few years, but the Miele Capricorn, the canister unit, is built very well, and has lasted about 5 years now. However, the hose assy, extension tube, and floor brush could be better designed - these parts I have had to replace more than twice. Especially the hose, where there are delicate control contacts that keep shutting off the unit while operating - they require maintenance and not very easy to get at.

Original review: March 19, 2018

The fact that both vacuum cleaners allow you to control the suction is a plus and the best option yet. I only buy German brands for their great products.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Miele is a great vacuum for hardwood floors and area rugs. Controls are available to change the suction for small throw rugs. My only complaint would be that the cord is a little short but that is not a big issue.

Miele Vacuum Cleaners Company Information

www.mieleusa.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business