Kenmore Vacuums

Kenmore Vacuums

4.1/5 (205 ratings)

About Kenmore Vacuums

Recognized as a top appliance brand for 100 years, Kenmore brings a new level of performance with appliances that deliver time savings, convenience and great results. From quickly cooling drinks to laundry loads completed in less time, Kenmore is the most awarded brand in the industry.

Kenmore Vacuums Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Vacuums?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kenmore Appliances?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

It is sensitive to dirt or dust. The light comes on to notify you and goes off when it is clear. When the bag needs replacement you are notified via a light too. It is lightweight and easy to handle.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I have a Kenmore Elite, Model #125.31150610 I purchased approximately 5 years ago, and couldn't be happier! It has never broken down, and love how it leaves my carpet with that fluffy 3 rows look every time I vacuum. It is an upright vacuum and have to change the bags Old school style, but the bags aren't very expensive. I believe in reviews and did my research before purchasing my vacuum. It was reading reviews and the information gathering that helped my experience. Sharing my experience hopefully will help someone else make an informative decision also, Thank you..

Get buying tips about Vacuum Cleaners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

Most bang for your dollar. Controls are easy to use and understand, HEPA bags are very well made, but expensive. LED light is very helpful in low light areas and under furniture. This unit is on the heavy side, so if you're not a large person it will be difficult to carry around your home.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I've always had Kenmore vacuums, they are efficient, affordable, long life, and find bags easily. Instead of buying a vacuum brand that is trendy, it's important to stick with a solid and reliable brand such as Kenmore.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I think you’re paying for the name. They work about the same as any of The other vacuums I’ve owned. I think they should have the option of putting getting more attachments or coming with more attachments.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Don't buy off this company. They are rip offs. Never received product or my refund. Suck, suck, rip offs. Never told me the same info. Never order from Kenmore. They will steal from you. Thief, thief, thief, suck.

Original review: April 27, 2021

Kenmore "ain't what she used to be". Paid $400 for Elite Crossover and sadly it is a heap of junk. So clunky and cumbersome to use. Doors fly open, one blows off the back, canister doesn't roll easily, always flips over. Kenmore used to be my trusted brand. It has changed drastically and not for the better.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

We’ve used this vacuum to its limits from sucking up tons of long hair being we have 3 females, to a female dog and then cars that have been cleaned, this product was worth the purchase, unfortunately sears is gone and I refuse to buy my vacuum online and currently need HEPA for health issues. Will more than likely go to Miele C or CX series. Price point is $600-$1000. We will see how they are, but we really loved our Kenmore while they were around.

Original review: May 22, 2020

When I first purchased my Kenmore canister vacuum about 20 years ago, I loved it. Sucks up everything without any issues. But, now I'm 48 years old, with a bad back, and not as flexible as I used to be. The wand really needs to be lighter in weight and longer so I don't have to strain to vacuum ceiling corners and my curtains. Plus, now I have all tile floors and really need a vacuum that's designed for those.

Original review: May 19, 2020

Have always used Kenmore. Dependable product. I do think they can do a little better with the attachments. I’m on the second vacuum in 30 years so they last a good long time. I am very happy with the 25 foot electrical cord. I can do my whole first floor without having to change the outlet.

Kenmore Appliances author review by Sandy Baker

Kenmore is a home appliance brand that has been manufacturing vacuum cleaners since 1932. It is controlled by Sears, which also sells the products.

• Diverse designs: Consumers can choose between several designs, including canister, handheld and upright vacuums.

• Filters and accessories: Kenmore sells a range of filters and accessories that make its vacuums more useful.

• Affordable prices: Most of Kenmore's vacuum cleaners cost less than 500 dollars.

• Retail stores: Kenmore vacuums are sold in Sears stores, making it easy for potential buyers to explore options in person.

• Color options: Kenmore vacuums are available in diverse colors.

by Sandy Baker Contributing Writer

Sandy Baker has written for ConsumerAffairs since 2021. Along with the advice and information her articles provide to consumers, she’s written several books that focus on topics such as retirement planning, bankruptcy, business finance, estate planning and personal credit health.

Kenmore Vacuums Company Information