2. Homeowners
  3. Hot Tubs
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Master Spas offers a wide variety of hot tubs and aims to satisfy everyone’s likes and needs. No matter what you are looking for, Master Spas is ready to assist you in finding the hot tub that will best fit your needs. Contact the company to explore different hot tub options and find local Master Spas dealers.

Master Spas Video
Master Spas Gallery (6)
View More View More

Master Spas Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I looked around for a tub and went several places. A tub from Master Spas caught my eye. And when I went to several places, some places didn't even wait on me, like I wasn't even in there store. But this guy came right up to me. I was there three times. But the third time, I went back, told him I was interested and ended up buying it. The service is real good, as far as the Lima store. They came out and installed it. I just stepped back and pretty much did nothing. They were real good at that.

My Master Spa tub has been great, except for me trying to keep the water balanced. It got cloudy on me. It's hard to read the pH strips. I searched it and it's like, "Oh, your pH is probably a little high," so I'd lower it, and clean my filter and put some clarifier in it. I shocked it again and it was still cloudy. So then the guys that put it in for me said it's easier to have a sump pump instead of taking the side panel off to drain it. So I bought a sump pump, and pumped it all out and started over. It's crystal clear for like a week.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I met Master Spas' sales force at a state fair, and we were in the market to buy a tub. They were super good and honest, and they gave me what we thought was an acceptable deal, so we were very happy with it. We ended up getting a hot tub, and I like the quality. But the front access door is a crappy design -- I'm not happy with that at all. Hopefully, I won't have to open it up very often, but if I did or if I wanted to check or if I was doing my own wind rising, that front panel is horrible to work with. Nevertheless, overall, it is working perfectly.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

We got a hot tub from Master Spas. They are very professional, and we already had one from them previously. We, however, already broke a knob, so that is a little concerning on our part. Nevertheless, its cost and its quality are both fair.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Master Spas had a big event and the salesman was very knowledgeable about his product and we had a nice conversation. We liked the way the tub we got looked. It was the size we wanted and has good features, like the waterfalls. The quality is also great. We had one problem and those doing the repair were almost 80 miles from us. But they came right out and fixed it at no charge. They had really good service.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I like the tub's seating capacity and the price. It took less than three weeks to put it in. I use it mostly for post-workout. I worked for the vendor when I was in high school and college. I enjoyed working there for four years, and the people are still lovely.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Spas?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

We wanted a smaller tub and we got one from Master Spas. It had the two pumps, and it had the most jets. One problem we had with an older spa was that it would wake us up in the middle of the night when it started cycling water. But this tub had the three-amp circulating motor which keeps the heat going very quietly. It was definitely an economical purchase compared to some of the other spas. The quality seems there, and the mechanicals of it are superior. The sales team that was at the beginning were phenomenal and very helpful and made delivery very easy for us. When we got the spa, it had a small poke hole in the cover. I reported it and it was a very pleasant experience. They were bending over backwards, wanted pictures, and they were gonna ship out a new top for us. There was no question that if there’s any problem with that spa, they will be right there to guide us along.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

We went to one of those road shows, and then did a background check on Master Spas, which is awesome, and took a risk and bought it. So far, we’ve been totally thrilled. We had a problem with the controller module, and they had a guy out of here to replace it. All within very good timing. I got a small tub because I only use it myself. But it still had all the features of the big one with the lounger. I got bad feet, and the Master Blasters are awesome. It’s in the middle of the tub and it shoots two feet above the top of the tub on full. They’re quite impressive. You have to take the front off to replace the water, but most tubs have a stick it out on the outside. And that would be nice, because taking the front off is kind of a pain.

I called them to have somebody out and told them I was pretty sure what the problem is. They believed me, and the guy showed up with the part. It took about two weeks, and the guy had to come 100 miles away. Overall, it’s a good value. I checked all around here at the storefronts and we’ve had a fair price. The delivery was when they said it would be. Everything about them has been very smooth, and it seems like a really nice hot tub.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

I got a Twilight series hot tub from Master Spas and I like it. I bought it at a trade show at the civic center where they came in on a one or two-day weekend sale. Compared to others, it has a decent value and cost-wise. I use it a couple of days a week.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Master Spas is located close to our home, so we went with them. In selecting the model, my husband is 6'7" so we needed the one that fits him. Our tub has the speakers and the jets. He got all the bells and whistles. The tub is great and it keeps the heat. We go out and use it every other night. Although it is a lot more expensive than the other ones that are out there, it matches that in quality. We had no idea what we were looking for, so the guy who sold this to us was very helpful. We went and looked at them and it took us a long time to kind of save the money and decide what we wanted. But, he was really nice and he kept sending me emails, and then asking if he could answer any questions and asking how we were feeling then. I really appreciated that. He really is the reason that we got the spa.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

We're very happy with our Master Spas. We like its design and shape, and it's really insulated well. The jets are also good and so is the lighting. The man that came to demo it at the house when it was set up was very good. Also, the salesman and the people that delivered it were excellent. We got it on our deck right outside our door for about four or five months now. We get to use it when we want to, and it relaxes us.

Master Spas Company Information