4.96/5

Need a good stair lift company?

Look Stairlifts

Located in beautiful Simi Valley, Look Stairlifts provides high-quality stairlift sales, installation and service to the greater Los Angeles area from Santa Barbara to Laguna Beach, from Bakersfield to Lake Arrowhead. Whether you are looking for an indoor or outdoor lift for a curved, straight or spiral staircase, Look Stairlifts has the right lift for your need. Look Stairlifts proudly offers Bruno Independent Living Aides products. A Family- and Veteran-owned business, Look Stairlifts stands behind their products, ensuring you or your loved one the best possible stairlift in the shortest possible time at the right price. Ask about Look Stairlifts financing and same-day-service. Visit our showroom to ride before you buy!

Need a good stair lift company?

29 Look Stairlifts Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 24, 2018

My legs have been very bad. Right now, I have one knee that’s in the process of healing since I just had a replacement and it has been marvelous to have Look stairlift put up. The installation team knew what they were doing and got it put together, and the experience was great. I'm now able to get down the stairs in the morning and not having to struggle to go back upstairs. We just know it’s there and it feels very good. Everybody that has seen it would say, “Wow, that was really built strong.” So far, Look stairlift is doing very well for us. Something very minor went wrong with it and they came right out and the rep said, “I’ve got to get a different part.” And then, he came back, fixed it and left.

Original review: June 29, 2018

I called a few companies and Look was the fastest to respond, which was important to me. The sales visit went pleasant overall. I was there half of the time and then my brother took over, but it was professional. Starting the process was the hardest part, but once they got started, it was installed in half a day. The installers were polite and fast on the job. The stair lift takes few curves along the stairway and its quality is excellent. It’s sturdy, quiet and powerful. My father has a hard time climbing the stairs, and now it’s easier for him.

Get expert buying tips about Stair Lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I liked what Look had to offer, the price was good and I love it. It fascinates me that the stairlift goes up and around the corner and you're going along all the time. The installers were good and Marilyn, the sales rep was great and warm. Also, I liked her presentation. I enjoyed the experience with Look and the stairlift was what I needed.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I purchased the Look stairlift to stay in my house. It's an indoor curved stairlift and it fits. The installers showed up on time and were courteous. They were very professional about it, went right to their work, got it all done and did a good job. You just press the button to get the stairlift to work. Going down is smoother and faster than going up but it does the job and it does it well.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I’m 76 years old and I had a bilateral mastectomy. I have arthritis in my knees and I’ve been on chemo, and my stairs are extremely steep. I tried with Acorn and they said my stairs were too steep and they couldn’t do it. And then I met my friend and her mother. I saw her stairlift and it was a Bruno from Marilyn of Look Stairlifts. So I got the same curved stairlift and I liked it. I like the construction. I also called Acorn again and I didn’t like the construction of their stairlift as well as this one. Marilyn was just a wonderful person, and she knew what I was going through with the cancer. She calls every now and then just to check on me as a friend, not as a client. It was a wonderful experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Look Stairlifts?

Original review: June 2, 2018

My mother is 95 and it's been getting harder for her to go up the stairs. I went to Look Stairlifts' showroom and my mom tried one out. The sales team was excellent and absolutely very, very professional. They were very nice and thorough as well. We got the straight stairlift and it's very compact. The two young men who did the installation were extremely courteous. They were fast, efficient, and they did such a great job and you can’t even see where the thing plugs in. You don’t know where it starts and where it ends. They did the whole thing in about an hour. It was amazing. They demonstrated the stairlift to my mom over at the showroom and the installers did it at the house too. It was very easy for my mom to use. I was very impressed with the whole process. We called one day and then installed at the next. I’m extremely happy and I would highly recommend them.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I called Look StairLift because of their rating on the internet and Consumer Reports. Though they do not service the east coast, their representative, Tyler, spent a good deal of time on the phone with me, walking me through the right questions to ask, how to evaluate a product, and the differences between different styles of chair lifts. There was nothing in it for him or his company since I live outside their service area. Nonetheless, he cared enough to give me time and very helpful advice. You don't often find "Customer Service" to this high degree! Under the stress that illness puts you in, Tyler and his "going the second mile" was appreciated more than he could know!

Original review: May 29, 2018

My mother suffered a stroke and so we needed to purchase a stairlift. Look Stairlifts was recommended to me by a neighbor. When I talked to their sales reps, they were polite and on-time. Their installation team was good as well and they demonstrated everything. Since getting the stairlift, I've liked the ease of operation and it is of excellent quality. Having it has given my mother peace of mind.

Original review: May 22, 2018

My husband would need a stairlift if he were able to get out of the home he was in. I shopped for stairlift providers and Look was the most responsive and very accommodating. The sales visit went very smoothly and the cost of the stairlift was a fair price. They almost did it overnight and I couldn’t ask for more during the installation. They did a great job and they did it when I needed it, and they were very helpful. We got the straight stairlift and it works very well because I have an extra-wide stairway. Now, everything’s fine.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I was having trouble with my back and getting up and down the stairs. Wishing Well Medical Supply gave me the number of the Look stair chair. And they were wonderful and very efficient. The product is wonderful. They were very negotiable to waiting when I needed it because I had to get some carpet in before. And it's been wonderful. Tom and I use it all the time. When we went to their office building, they took time and didn't rush us. They were very thorough and gave us a good idea of what we could have. Everything from the time that the people came and put the stairlift in, they were so efficient and they did such a great job and I love it. And as far as the mechanism is concerned, it works beautifully, and I couldn't live without it right now.

The installers did the job in less than two hours. There were some things on the wall and they just measured everything out. And they helped us with what we have to do and how to use it. It was probably one of the best services that I bought from anybody at any time. And I wish more people were like that. I actually have referred them to other people that are looking for the same thing because they were very, very good. It was not a small item to pay for, and when you pay a fair amount of money for something, you expect that you're going to get a good quality merchandise. And the stairlift has extremely good quality.

Look Stairlifts Company Information