4.86/5
Based on 239 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bruno is a third-generation family business committed to designing and manufacturing high-quality stairlifts and other products to help people with mobility challenges retain their independence. Bruno stairlifts are manufactured exclusively in Wisconsin, United States.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

250 Bruno Independent Living Aids Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

My son called Bruno and the salesman who came over was very well-spoken and polite. He knew everything about their products and he did a nice job. We were convinced to go ahead and get it. The guy that installed the stairlift was very nice too, and my wife really liked him. It took him a couple of hours and he tested it. He showed me how to work it and made sure I knew how to do it. The straight stairlift fits inside our stairwell and works perfectly. It's really convenient and easy to work. It's well worth the money. I was struggling with going up the steps and the stairlift helped me a lot. I got my bedroom upstairs and now I can go there and use it five times a day going up and down the steps. I will recommend Bruno Independent Living Aids.

Get expert buying tips about Stair Lifts delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Bruno Independent Living Aids is excellent. It made things a lot easier and it fits into the house décor well. I also like the idea that we can go right from the lower level to the first level to the second floor since it's curved. It's not several dependents. I purchased a stairlift due to a problem with my ankle. The doctor says the success of an operation is uncertain. It's also very painful and has gone on for a long time. Very few people pull it off so might as well live with it.

The sales representatives were generally positive and there were three I have interacted with. One was Christina and there were two others who supported her. They were all fine and I got good service. I called them back once, they were very prompt. In terms of selling, there was one woman who was in charge of the company in Tucson and she came out and it was very quick. She didn’t spend a lot of time with us. She told us what we need and it was far more expensive than the other options that we’d looked at. While I was bothered by how quickly the decision was made, she was right. That was what we needed, and now we’re happy with it.

As for the installation team, one member came out to help do the layout before the actual equipment came. A second person then joined that first person and actually did the installation itself. Meanwhile, the woman in charge came out twice to check the progress. They were prompt too. All throughout, there were so many people who came out to make estimates and it was half a day or more proposition, but my experience overall was positive and the stairlift was very helpful.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was having difficulty walking and I was getting physical therapy. My kids insisted that I get a stairlift. Bruno sales rep explained everything to me and made sure I can go up and down on them safely. However, it took forever for them to get it in and get it done. I had a curved one and a straight one. I live in a three-storey house and after sleeping on the couch all winter to get this thing in, it was nice to get upstairs to my bed.

I had a beautiful settee sitting against that wall. It was something that I really liked and I wanted to leave it there. And I could have if the installer had put it on the other stairway but then it would have blocked the doorway into the dining room. I couldn't decide what I wanted. So about midway, I changed my mind. I wanted it on the opposite stairway so that I wouldn't have to get rid of the settee. The installer was very nice. He was always very attentive, described everything to me and checked to see if they could change the settee to the other side of the wall and they said they had gone too far to change it.

I like that the stairlift gets me up and down the steps. However, you need push down on the handles with the one they put in to my basement. And on the one that goes upstairs, you need to lift up on the handles and that's confusing. I'm elderly and I just forget. Nonetheless, the quality seems good to me, so far. But the cost was expensive but I don't know the ins and outs of the work and I didn’t have anything to compare price to. I think that insurance should pay for it or pay part of it anyway. I didn’t really enjoy coughing up $20,000. That is a lot of money and there ought to be some way to give people a break. Bruno should reach out to the insurance companies, particularly PEIA here in West Virginia, and tell them that they should start covering that because although I could afford one, I know many older people can't and I don’t think it's right. I just think it's terrible. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Original review: May 15, 2018

The first stairlift I had was a Bruno and then when my sister-in-law passed away, we bought her Acorn stairlift. The Bruno was still working but it was so noisy. But then the Acorn went out even though it wasn't really that old. My sister-in-law hardly even used it. The people at Acorn wanted to blame it on the installation. They said that maybe it wasn't installed right. But it worked for two years and my grandson had installed it. He also put in the Bruno, which worked fine, so he kinda knew what he was doing. So I didn't specially like the people at Acorn. I called another company but I didn’t like their sales guy either. He tried to pressure me into deciding right then. If I took the product right then, it’d be cheaper. So I didn’t want anything to do with him. Then I called Bruno.

The young guy who came out was great. I already knew which one I wanted and he just told me the price and when they could do it so it sounded fine. He also told me that if I could get a prescription from my doctor, I wouldn’t have to pay taxes which I did. So I didn’t have to pay the taxes on it. They also came when they were supposed to and got the stairlift in real quick. It’s been working fine but he had also told me if I had any problem to call him. He actually lives not too far from here too.

I would recommend Bruno. I got the straight stairlift to get up and down the basement. If I didn't have the chair, I would have a bad time getting up and down the steps. I have one artificial knee and I’m thinking about getting the other knee done. I have a bad time with any type of steps. I have to use the handrail and my cane so I wouldn’t be able to carry anything up, like groceries. The washer and dryer is in the basement too so I pick up my basket, hold it and take the laundry down.

Original review: May 14, 2018

My wife had surgery and she could not get up and down the steps, so we needed stairlifts. We decided on getting Bruno Stairlifts owing to their good reputation in quality. From what I read, it’s the number one in the industry. Also, the technician that put the stairlifts in knew exactly what to do and what we needed. We were given options on how we could do it in two different ways and explained how I could save some money putting two in rather than one. That made it simpler too. I have got a landing and it was easier to put two standard ones in than having a custom rail built with the curve. The sales guy also told us that down the road if we didn't need the stairlifts they could buy them back or we could resell them as used units whereas if we go with the custom made one with the curve it would only fit the stairwell in this house thus we cannot resell it later on.

And so we had three installers put the stairlifts in. It took them about four hours and then they ran it and it worked great. It was a smooth installation. The stairlifts were very easy to operate and my wife got into it really quick. I like that when it gets to the end of the travel, it slows down rather than getting to an abrupt stop. The only problem she had at first was she would hold on to the armrest and then, while trying to get out of the seat, she would bump the switch on the armrest. And so, moving that switch to the side might be beneficial. Another thing that they might look into would be the seat belt. It is awkward with the big recall part hanging down to the side, flopping around. If it was stationary and one would just grab it and pull over then buckle it up like a car, it would make it a whole lot easier. Other than that, I’m a very satisfied customer and I’d recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bruno Independent Living Aids?

Original review: May 13, 2018

We wanted to enable our disabled son to get in and out of the van more easily. I did a lot of research on the internet and when I talked to the person, we did pros and cons of different manufacturers. The sales person said that he had better service reliability with Bruno than the other manufacturer. The other one was also a little more expensive. He recommended Bruno and it also had the features and the pricing that made the most sense for us. It was about $9000, which is a little bit on the high side but that's what the market is asking for that piece of equipment.

We brought our van in and they put it in then we picked it up. Although they didn’t get the installation all done in one day, they explained things and were very helpful. We’ve only had the product for over a month now but it seems to be pretty high quality. Plus it does exactly what we wanted to do with it. It lowers the seat outside the van so that our son can get in it and then it brings him in.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Purchasing a stairlift was a necessity and I chose Bruno Independent Living Aids because of their reputation and the reviews. Bruno is wonderful. The interaction I had with their sales reps during the sales visit was also wonderful. They were very helpful, really knowledgeable and very professional. The sales team was perfect. I had a straight stairlift installed indoor and it fit the stairwell perfectly, and we’re very happy. The people who installed it were even more wonderful. They were courteous and professional and answered any questions. It made us really comfortable. The quality of the stairlift is great. I would tell my friends that it's perfect for the house and it makes it much easier to get up and down. And if they buy it from the people we bought it from, they will not regret it.

Original review: May 11, 2018

My wife and I are getting older and we both have problems going up and down the steps. I liked Bruno's price and that they were local. We told them what we were looking for and they showed up, showed us how to operate and everything, what the advantages and disadvantages are and we purchased it. It went fast and it was very good. We installed the straight and it fits okay. The installation team was very good. The stairlift is there for a purpose and is being used the right way. We have had it for about two or three month and so far, everything’s all right. I would highly recommend it.

Original review: May 11, 2018

My son got me a Bruno stairlift when I was at the nursing home. He was told not to get the cheap one and he had it all done before I got home. The stairlift goes up and is straight. It's great. Now I don’t have to go up or come down 16 steps. Our bathroom is upstairs so the stairlift helps out a lot. It fits really good too. We have two railings and they took the one down but they left the one up on the other side.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I had just moved into a condo on the second floor. We have an elevator but the garage was down below. And when I agreed to buy the condo, I was to have one or two steps into the lobby, and then to the elevator. But when it was all said and done, I had 10 steps from the floor of my garage to the landing to get into the main building. I am almost 83 years old. I moved out of a fully handicapped house and I said, "This is not acceptable." They were gonna put in a ramp but it would have taken half of my garage to make one according to code. I said I had a stairlift in my handicapped house, and I said "How about that?"

I had my stairlift in my house, and for one reason one day it wouldn't raise or lower but the builders that bought it from retired and closed his business. I looked in the phonebook and I come on Bruno and they came out to see what was wrong with the stairlift. It turned out that someone had not put it all the way down or all the way up. I was gone on vacation and it didn’t charge. They left me their sticker and I explained that the stairlift that I had in the house was no longer being made. So, I called them when I wanted one for this building here, in the condo. They got it in almost immediately as soon as they could get to it and did me a real good job at a decent price.

I like that you don't have to be so careful about where you have the stairlift stopped. It will charge no matter where it is. That was the biggest problem I had before. If my grandchildren came and they'd bump it or decided they want to ride it downstairs, then I'd go use it and it wouldn’t be charged. It had to go all the way either up or down and click in. Also, my new one moves at a good pace, about as fast as you could expect for older or handicapped people.

Original review: May 9, 2018

The VA purchased the Bruno stairlift for me because I was not able to get up the steps. They put a contract down to it and sent a rep. It was fine interacting with him and the installers who put it in as nice as it could be. It’s a straight one and it fits pretty good. I get on it and it goes up the stairs. The stairlift has been a big help with my condition. I don’t have any problems and since I’ve had it, I’m more mobile. I would tell my friends to check it out because I don’t have any bad experiences with it.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I'm very satisfied with Bruno Stairlift. The sales rep from Bruno was very thorough and explained exactly what was going to happen. I thought I was going to stop on the landing, but he said that I would need to go all the way to the floor because I'm not that stable. It took a lot of planning to get the stairlift made. They came and took photographs of the whole stairs in order to do it. The installer showed me all the parts of the chair and showed me how to operate them. He did a very good job.

The stairlift fits very well in the stairwell. It does not interfere at all with anyone walking up and down the stairs. I got two 90-degree angles which I needed and I had a landing as well. I also have a curve at the bottom and curve at the top. There are two remote controls -- one upstairs and one downstairs. The chair shows the up and the down and it has a seatbelt on it. The chair is big, which works out very well for me. Before I got the stairlift, I'd come down in the morning and if I needed something upstairs, I never went up and got it, so I had to get my wife to get it. Now, it enables me to get to the second floor without a problem. Bruno is the one to buy.

Original review: May 7, 2018

We had an old stairlift which was originally put in when my mother had a seizure. It was covered under my father's VA benefits. However, it was 12 years old and it needed to be replaced. I then had a stairlift put under the VA and they said that they would come out and do an evaluation of my dad. He qualified and they provided Bruno Stairlifts to be installed. We got a straight unit and the installers did a very good job of installing it. They were quick, courteous and cleaned up after they were done completely.

We have an older house so they had to put it close to the wall but they spared out room for someone who would walk up and down the stairs such as me. They explained how the unit operates clearly to me and my father and left us the information to make the phone calls in the events of problems during the warranty period. They also disposed of the old stairlift. They did a very good job. We're satisfied with the unit and I would recommend Bruno Stairlifts.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I am in a difficult condition and my daughter decided to purchase a stairlift from Bruno Independent Living Aids while I was in the hospital. We have 18 steps and the stairlift goes straight up the stairwell. I can't get up the stairs without it. The quality of the stairlift seemed to be fine.

Original review: May 5, 2018

We purchased a stairlift to make going up and down the stairs easier since we're between 100 and 70 years old. My wife did the research on Bruno and as it's the only one that’s made in America. We went to their showroom or their office. We met one of the people in the company and took demos with it. The product was explained to us and we decided that day.

We had a little bit of difficulty finding the business but we had the same sort of difficulty with the other business, which is in a different location. These smaller businesses and these business parks are sometimes hard to locate but that’s the only negative thing I can say. We got a 13-step straight stairlift and we were very pleased with the installation. They did a very neat job. It took them about two hours. It's a smooth ride. One of my brothers is familiar with them. He lives upstate, New York. But he said, “I have trouble with those things because they go too slowly.” But if that’s the worst thing anybody can say about a stairlift then it's a good deal.

Back in the ‘90s some friends of ours had one which was rather primitive but Bruno stairlift is a good quality product. Another positive thing about it is if you wanna get rid of it, just take some bolts out and it can be removed if there was no need for it. As a matter of fact we're thinking about getting another one. This goes from the first floor to the basement. We finished the basement, laundry, office, so forth down there. We might consider putting one in from the first floor to the second floor where our bedrooms are.

Original review: May 4, 2018

My health is going down, I can't climb the stairs and I needed something to carry me. I had been talking with a guy that sells Brunos, and he had good answers and didn’t beat around the bush. We got a straight stairlift and it's fine. If it were made a few inches bigger, it wouldn’t work. During the installation, I dropped my car off and then the installers got to the house. I left the house, I came back in the afternoon and they were done. The lift does what they said it would do and I’m happy with it.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Bruno was recommended to me by one of my wife's physical therapists at the rehab center. My wife had hip replacement surgery and it developed into complications. And our den is downstairs, so I did it so she would be able to enjoy the full house, instead of being restricted to one floor. The sales representatives were extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. They answered all of my questions and it was just a very easy process. We got the straight indoor and it fits perfectly. They couldn’t have done a better job adapting it to the stairwell. The installation was just super. They called first and said they were on their way. They gave us a time frame, and we were here of course. They came in and assessed the stairwell and then commenced to do the job. They gave me a complete rundown of the operation of it. I've observed some of the installation, but occasionally I would stick my head around the corner. Just perfect.

The quality can't be beat. We like the remote control ability to call it downstairs or upstairs, and right before it gets to the bottom or the top of the stairs it beeps to let you know it's getting ready to dock. It has made it very easy for my wife to get up and down the stairs. And not too long after the installation, I broke a knee cap so I ended up having to use it a few times. I had not used it prior to that and it worked out beautiful for both of us.

Original review: May 3, 2018

My wife and I are both 80 years old so we thought we might need the stairlift in the future. If I break a leg or get handicapped in any way, it would be there and we’ll have access to our sleeping quarters. We pretty much knew what we wanted and we chose Bruno simply because of the local provider here. We’re very satisfied with the people there. We got a straight interior stairlift and we've had it in for several weeks now. It makes the stairwell a little tight. But our stairwell is slightly smaller than the code would allow. The stairlift is as big as it has to be and it does what we wanted it to do. My wife even uses it occasionally now and it seems to be safe and secure. The Bruno stairlift has met our expectations.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We have a two-story house and children in wheelchairs. The Bruno stairlift was paid for by Medicaid. I’ve had always good luck with Bruno too. I’ve had three Bruno’s and one Eagle, and the Eagle wasn’t as good. I’ve been satisfied with Bruno. We’re familiar with the owner of Presidential Conversion up in Fayetteville so we did the transaction over the phone. I told him what we needed then he told me what they've got and what we needed. And he was right. It’s a good lift. The installers came out early in the morning. They were polite and they worked hard. They had one issue in the middle of the day when something wasn’t working right and it wouldn’t fit. But they got through it and they did the whole thing in one day.

This is our fourth stairlift and this is actually the best one. It’s more streamlined. It takes up less room than the other ones. It also has the little foot thing at the bottom that comes all the way to the floor. That makes it easier to get in from a wheelchair. I also like the way this lift charges all the way up and down the lift. We’ve had lifts that didn’t get charged if it gets stuck in the middle and then we had to manually put it up. Some have been pretty hard to do too. I have an issue with all the lifts though, and that’s the switch. This one is better than the other ones, but it always seems like if you hit the arm, the switch pad will come off. It seems to me they could make the switch in a better place so you don’t brush by it and knock it off. Otherwise, this Bruno stairlift is one a good one. It’s great quality.

Original review: May 1, 2018

We have a Bruno stairlift that goes upstairs and another one that goes to the basement that is a used older model we have bought off form another company. But that unit that went to the basement wasn’t used hard, but the motor still burned out and went bad. The fellows that came here told us what was wrong and they said they could put in a new one if we wanted to. So a couple of days later, they put a new one in. But it concerned me a little bit because there was a seven-year warranty on parts and Bruno was no longer carrying the motor for it. Other than that, their stairlifts had been very good and I would tell my friends to try it.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I’m 88 years old and having problems with my legs. I was having problems on the steps. I was well satisfied with the Bruno Independent Living Aids man that came to the house. He was very friendly and he advised me in different ways because I knew nothing about them. I got the straight model and it fit into my stairwell just fine. After they installed it, they showed me everything and I understood it completely. It was a very good experience. The stairlift has been good in every way and it made my life a heck of a lot easier. I would tell a friend to go to the seller that I went to and to buy the stairlift.

Original review: April 26, 2018

We had a perfect experience with Bruno's reps during their sales visit. They were good and they advised us which kind of stairlift would be best for us. The installation team was very courteous and they worked together very well. We have had the stairlift from Bruno for three weeks now. I like that the stairlift can be brought up and down from the wall. And if I don’t like to take it down, I can bring it back up. If somebody wants to go upstairs or downstairs, they can bring it up or down either way. Furthermore, the stairlift is quiet and I feel it's well made. We like it and I’m very happy with it.

Original review: April 25, 2018

My mom fell down the steps and broke her hip and pelvis so she needed something to be able to get back up the steps and my sister and my brother sent a Bruno stairlift over as a gift. The people came out to measure and installed it. They also made sure we knew how to use it before they left. The straight unit fits in the stairwell very well and we like it. I like being able to swivel it at the top of the steps.

Original review: April 25, 2018

My husband has ALS. Bruno was recommended to us. We've had an indoor and an outdoor stairlift installed at different times. The installation was seamless. I just left the door unlocked and the installers were able to come in and knew exactly what they were gonna do. My husband was home at that time. The installers took care of everything and they knew that we needed the stairlifts quickly. They were willing to really work hard to get those installed. The stairlifts have been great. Stairs have become preventative and the stairlifts gave my husband the independence so that he's not stuck upstairs. He can use both levels of our house and is also able to get out of the house. We got exactly the product that we needed and it’s working perfectly both inside and outside. We’re very pleased and we were definitely advised in the right way.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I got an Acon stairlift before. It was through the VA and the VA changed the dealers. Now, I have a Bruno. It was a necessity. The consultation and installation were all right. The people got it done fast. They demonstrated it but I knew what to do already. I like Bruno a little better because before, the chain was on the bottom and it was always getting dirt. I always had to make sure I keep the track clean. But with the stairlift that they put in, the track is on the side and its edge is towards the walls. I like the track and the stairlift is not noisy. It glides really smooth. The stairlift has a good quality too. So far, Bruno has been all right.

Original review: April 24, 2018

My husband is declining in health and he has dementia and we need the chairlift to come from the basement up to the first floor because the garage is in the basement. Sometimes you tell him to lift his leg and he's not sure what he's doing. So I've been sort of like pulling him, pushing him up the steps. So when I saw the ad in our church bulletin I like the idea that the gentleman from Bruno is local. I put some thought into it and just called.

The interaction I had with the sales team was very nice and he gave me the price. I told him that I wasn't sure if we could put it in. Then he said that if I had this certain number of steps, it wouldn't be a problem. Then he asked if he could come over to look and see if they could put the stairlift in. He came over the next day and he said that there'd be no problem. I was thinking that we would have to come up onto the living space and I didn't know how the chairlift was going to work. But he explained to me what he was going to do, how it was going to work and that's when he quoted me a price. I was very pleased with the quality and cost of the stairlift. I paid $2800 and I thought it would be more. That was why I was a little hesitant. When he told me how much the stairlift was, I thought that I could do it.

The installers came in, cleaned up and out the door they went. They made my husband, who is 80 years old, get on the lift. He was a little hesitant so the two gentlemen, who did the installation, put the seatbelt around him and let him go down and brought him back up again. That's probably the only time he used the seatbelt on the stair. Now when we get up to this level that we're on, he doesn't understand that he has to turn it around so that's the part that I have to help him with. His dementia is strange because sometimes he'll just get on the lift and turn the chair around the way he needs to go and down he goes but sometimes he gets confused.

When we're at the top of the steps he pushes the button as he wants to go down, then we hear a beeping sound. It's nothing against the company but it's what we're dealing with. But other than that the Bruno stairlift has been Godsent and I've already recommended Bruno to two of our friends. The one couple have been over to the house and saw it. As a matter of fact, the gentleman rode halfway down and halfway up and that's when he said, "Yeah. I think I could like this." I'm very pleased with Bruno and they were too.

Original review: April 23, 2018

We needed a stairlift for some health issues. We had the straight Bruno stairlift installed and it’s very good quality. We were very happy with that guy who came out and put the Bruno stairlift in and sold it to us. The stairlift is quiet and I like all its features. It impacted our lives tremendously as the person that uses it wouldn’t be able to go out of the house without it. I’m very happy with the Bruno stairlift and I’d say to my friends to buy one if they needed one.

Original review: April 23, 2018

When I can't maneuver upstairs I was told that a stairlift from Bruno was what I needed so I went along with it. It's outside and was heavier duty and I like it. How it tucks up together is neat, and I like the up and down. However, we want a smaller cost.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I’ve been shopping around and Bruno won the bid. I bought two stairlifts and they installed them. Both of the stairlifts are straight. It’s a four-level house, and one’s on the top landing and one’s on the bottom landing. The bottom one had a folding railing. They came out in a new style and nobody’s trained the technicians on it. It kept on making noises so for the sixth time, they finally came out and they called Bruno and they figured it out. They adjusted it and it worked. Bruno should have a 1-800 number for the technicians to call if they run into problems. Other than that, Bruno makes life a lot easier. The stairlift gets my wife up and down the steps. And all in all, Bruno is a fast and easy way to go compared to the other ones.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I've had back and hip surgery. And then my husband got sick and he couldn't go down the stairs. We talked about purchasing a stairlift before and he told me we were all right. But then, he couldn't go down the stairs well. So he told me he was going to get the chairlift. We looked up in the phonebook and then called one person but since they don't do the chairlift, he said to call and get a Bruno Independent Living Aids. And they came out within three days and installed the stairlift.

The guy who installed it was excellent. He explained everything, right down to if it kept beeping, you get this or that. He showed us how to properly sit in and put yourself in it, and how to turn it so we could sit in it, put the arms down and turn it back. And then he showed us the remotes. He was very, very good at explaining everything. It has been perfect. It’s easy to get on and get off the stairlift. It helps you get up and down the cellar as well. It's working out really well.

Bruno Independent Living Aids expert review by Shelley Webb

Bruno is a premier American stairlift manufacturer dedicated to helping people with limited mobility easily access all levels of their home. Family-owned Bruno, offers indoor and outdoor, straight and custom-curve stairlift that fit every staircase, lifestyle and budget.

• Made in USA: All Bruno stairlifts are engineered and manufactured in Wisconsin, USA.

• Vertical rail design: Bruno’s exclusive vertical rail design enables the stairlift to be installed close to the wall, leaving maximum open space on steps.

• Covered gear rack: Bruno’s covered gear rack gives each stair lift a sleek, clean appearance. It also protects the rack from damage and keeps grandchildren and pets from catching on it.

• Straight or Custom Curved: In addition to Bruno’s popular straight stairlift, Bruno’s curved stair lifts are custom crafted for an exact fit to your staircase.

• High-capacity lift choices: Bruno’s stair lifts feature lift capacities up to 400 pounds.

• Five-year limited warranty: The stairlift motor, rail and gearbox are under Bruno warranty for five years; parts are covered for two years.

• Best for: people with limited mobility due to age or chronic condition.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Bruno Independent Living Aids Company Information