Bruno Independent Living Aids

Compare Stair Lifts

Research top Stair Lifts recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The safety is very safe for my families. I received it a few days ago and I totally love it. The adjustment is very recommended to any and everyone. I totally agree with the adjustments to this requires for this specific tool, and definitely recommended this to family and friends also. The swivel ability is perfect in my case. I am so surprised with this action. I never knew it would work so perfect. I'm totally in love with it. The value is really worth paying for. I would definitely give the value a A-plus because it's perfect for value.

It's a dependable American made stairlift. It has a swivel seat with height adjustments which makes it very easy to get on and off of. It has a soft smooth ride from start to finish. It also has a armrest rocker switch for easy operation. And a safety belt and obstruction sensor. And onboard audio diagnostics to help if something goes wrong. Adjustability is just wonderful. With a swivel seat and height adjustment makes it very enjoyable. It also has flip up arms and footrest. The swivel feature make it very nice to get comfortable and makes it very safe to use. If you want the safest and easiest stairlift to use for your money. Then look no further. Well worth the price. You get what you pay for with this stairlift. The best on the market. Other lifts may cost less. But you're not getting the best that you could.

The latches and straps are very secure. The lift up and down is generally very smooth. Every once in a while, it feels like it kind of skips a little bit, but it's not enough to do any damage. The adjustability of it is amazing. It's very easy to do and it's also very quick to make any of the adjustments you may need to do. Moving from one position to another is very smooth. Even someone that is kind of frail can make the adjustments with ease. If you're looking for a stair lift with extremely smooth swivel ability, then this is the one for you. It almost feels as if you're floating on air. This stair lift in my opinion is a very good value. The price is very reasonable for what you get. The swivel is very light and the ride itself is smooth except for the occasional bump. Even the bumps aren't bad though.

It was safe, and it was ok when you used it and rode on it. You didn't feel like you were going to fall or get hurt in any kind of way, you knew you would make it up or down safely. It could have been a little better on the adjustment part cause, it worked ok but it was a little limited on what it would let you do, other than it was ok. It was very good for the money, there was a couple things that could be fixed or have been a little better but overall it was very good, we loved it and my mom loved it and she used it most as she has issues with her legs.

Goes up and down, slow and fast. Very easy to use. Even a young child can use it. No problems so far. Easy and fast installed. Within hours was in and usable. Easy controls. Very happy so far. I love this so far. The chair easy to move around. Even has a backup when the electric goes out. It is a great investment for a handicapped person. You could even get it uninstalled to a new home if you need it to. One of the best I had, and I had one that broke down one time every other month.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bruno Independent Living Aids?

Very safe, never had any problems with this. Most safe I ever felt better than most, not too loud, smooth, good on gas, just all around safe good for me. Very adjustable, easy to do, I can do this with no help, easy very, it goes to the front back side, side to side, just great to use. I love it very much. It got very good ability. It's goes side to side. I love the cost on this. It worth every dime. Best value I seen this far number 1 cost. I'll buy another if I had to, just that reasonable, lowest cost I seen anywhere. Never buy another brand. Best brand ever.

The safety features are very helpful and very understandable when I really needed help. I would totally recommend this company. They are very helpful. Its adjustability is very stable and very easy to get used to and understand. I am very satisfied with business I had with this company. No complications when you need help. Very easy to tell you. Fast and straightforward on what you need to do and how fast the process is going to be. Overall they're very good to work with except the fact that you have to fill out some paperwork but that won't take too long. The perceived value the company prevails itself is very normal. Nothing too extra or not enough to get your attention. Never leaving the site confused and not knowing if anyone can help you there.

It is very safe to use. It's easy to set up and kids can not get hurt on it and also it can go outside or inside and can be out in the garage. It can go up, down, side to side and it can go vertical and horizon. It is really great. Anyone in your family can use it even the teenagers. It can swivel all the way around. It is just awesome. I love it so much. My mom has two of them and my aunt has one. It is derive valuable cost efficiency and you can get it at many different stores and for cheap so don't wait. Go get one right now. You will use it for a long time I promise. Also it's easy to put away and easy to travel with.

It great for me and my problems that I have to get where I'm at. Everything I do is to get better and the chair helps me out every time I really want it. It's very helpful for my needs. It the most beautiful thing in the world and it help me when I need it everyday and toward the future of the day before my alarm goes off in the world. It moves like nothing I ever seen before and I really enjoy it while I move up and down to get where I need to go. The value of the product is a good thing and I really want some more of this with a good records and works perfectly because of my needs and wants. It's so good to me and my need to get around the house.

Most amazing most fabulous most incredible product ever. Very cautious, very safe. Very much top of the line product out there. Highly recommended. Can adjust very easily. Is very flexible and easy to manage. The product comes with written and very visual descriptions so it is very easy to handle. Not too sure on the swivel ability but everything is pretty much self explanatory. Anyone who can follow simple instructions can and would be able to figure it out. The value of this product is very reasonable. You would think it was worth more than it actually is because it seems so rich because of the appearance. But that just makes it all more worth it and why I chose to use this product in the first place.

Expert Review

Shelley WebbSenior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.    More about Shelley→

Bruno has been known as a leader in providing accessibility aids and helping seniors live more independently since 1984. Along with stairlifts, they offer platform lifts and vehicle lifts.

• Their products have patented swivel technology: All of Bruno's products use patented swivel technology to ensure users can get in and out of seats easily.
  • The stairlift has continuous charging: The device charges continuously while on the rail and is battery operated so that it can function during power outages.
  • They offer customized rail appearance: Users can get the rail painted or otherwise decorated so that it blends into stairs and does not interfere with the aesthetics of the room.
  • There is a five-year warranty on major components: Users will be able to get the device serviced for no additional charge for five years, with an additional warranty on minor parts for the first two years.
  • Safety features: Because they are dedicated to safety, every device is equipped with a seat belt and safety sensors to ensure users' safety during rides up and down the steps.
  • Best for People who can’t walk, people with limited mobility and people with a heart or lung condition.

Compare Stair Lifts