Call toll free
4.64/5
Based on 1,615 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1615 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 12, 2018

I tried to look for a home security system to use it with my house and the thermostat. Link Interactive was the only one that I talked to and their people were nice, good, and taught me everything. They worked with me. However, I never used their system because my thermostat was linked to another company and I didn't know that I couldn't use it with them. I could never use it anyway so I returned my equipment. But I didn't get any payment for the equipment even though I paid it full.

Link Interactive response

Sorry things didn't work out. Thanks!

Original review: June 11, 2018

I had a system with ADT and they kept raising my price every year. I knew I wouldn't get anything more from them, so I looked around and ended up deciding on Link Interactive. I bought two external cameras, glass break sensors and motion detectors. And the little home base unit is all touchscreen colors and easy to navigate. They had good equipment at a reasonable and cheaper price. It's a lot more modern stuff than I had with ADT. Plus, their reps were knowledgeable and good at explaining how the system worked.

I used a lot of my own sensors that I already had. I talked to a lady there one day and gave her all the ID numbers of the sensors. And she had them entered into their system for me. I was also given instructions on how to activate the doorbell camera and the other external camera I had. It was all self-explanatory and the system is easy to use. I'm satisfied with Link Interactive. And I have told somebody to use them.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your recommendation and we hope we can serve you for many years!

Original review: June 10, 2018

My wife did a bunch of research on the internet about purchasing a home security system. It is our second time to get a system and we both spent a lot of time mauling it over and deciding whether or not we were gonna try to do it ourselves or hire a professional that can do it. Our first system was a wired one. We hired somebody to come in and we spent a lot more. They put a panel on our closet and chased wires around in our attic. But Link Interactive's website was excellent and videos are available either through their website or on YouTube to help with the installation and figure out how to make things work. I was able to figure it out and I'm not a super smart guy when it comes to the internet, so I like it a lot.

My wife was the one who did a lot of the pre-work and interacted with their sales team. She was very happy with their team, with the functionality and the support on the website so we paid a little bit more. The monthly cost is fairly expensive and we spent 500 bucks on all the parts and pieces. When I installed the system, the directions that came with it were very easy. I'm fairly technically savvy when it comes to working with my hands and hang pictures. I work in the construction industry, but I'm a manager so I'm not afraid to dive in and try things. I was fully installed on a night and the only thing that was challenging about it was the stickers that hold some of the sensors on. I gotta go figure out where to find some more of that double-stick tape. And there are some tricks that they could put on there that might help people figure this out.

A lot of times with our windows, if I put them a little bit too close to each other when I go to shut the window, especially if we have a heavy glass door, it’ll pop that thing right off. Then if I put it in the wrong spot a little too close and my kid shuts it a little too hard then it makes contact with the frame and breaks it off. So, a little bit of heads up on that maybe on the website or on the instructions would have been helpful.

Also when the thing showed up, if I have animals in the house, I'm supposed to point it a little bit more up or down. When I walked past a sensor and I thought it would set it off, it didn’t register so there's something going on there that I haven't been able to figure out. But so far all of the perimeter locks and everything seemed to function very well and it gives us peace of mind. Also, I keep my phone next to my bed if we forget to set the alarm and just one touch on my phone and say arm away or arm stay. It's just hitting it and I don’t have to get up and go to the panel. Link Interactive is very user-friendly.

So far, everything is going very well and we're happy with the panel including how it works. The Z-wave technology is very handy also. And we're thinking about having a camera and it will be nice if that camera system interfaced with the security system we have. We have one in our house that was there when we moved in but that’s 10 years old so it's a separate DVR and I don’t think it’ll work together. Overall, we're very happy with the decision we made. There is some night time burglary in the neighborhood and we feel more secure knowing that at night, we can lock the house down and that the alarm on the panel will wake us up if something happens.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: June 1, 2018

I got Link Interactive system to be safe. Their reps were awesome. They helped me set the system up. On the other hand, the installation process was very simple. I just arm and disarm the system. Nonetheless, my experience was fantastic. For 35 or 40 bucks a month, I sleep good at night.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you are getting the peace of mind you deserve. Please let us know if you ever need anything

Original review: May 28, 2018

Link Interactive's reps were extremely helpful and were willing to work with me in terms of making me a deal. I bought refurbished hardware from them because it was a lot cheaper and the one that they sent me worked. I have 13 sensors, a couple of motion detectors, and a doorbell. It's a big system so it was a lot of work to install by myself, but it wasn't very hard. Overall, I had a pretty pleasant and straightforward experience with Link Interactive and I'd recommend them to a friend.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. We strive to take care of our customers. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: May 27, 2018

The house that I bought had all the home security sensors installed and wired and I just had to call Link Interactive which was what the previous homeowners had. They told me that they had a good experience with it so, going with them was a logical thing to do. My interaction with their rep was very positive and he called me back when he said he was going to. The cost was about on par with what I used to have before and it was what I was looking for. It has got all the doors and windows covered. Also, the equipment itself looks like it was installed very well and it seems like a pretty good quality setup.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: May 26, 2018

There has been an increase of break-ins in the neighborhood and I wanted to have some monitoring at my home when I'm not in the home, for burglary primarily, so I chose to purchase a home security system. I researched about five or six systems and I found that Link Interactive had the best value and also the best technology for the monitoring sensors that were available. The person who did the sales for me was excellent and was responsive by email and phone. He responded to phone calls when I called, got back to me quickly, and answered questions that I had about how the devices work, as well as the cost, how to place the order, and contracts. Basically, he was able to provide me with everything I needed quickly and he was very good.

After that, I had a couple of interactions with him because of some problems with the system. It wasn't syncing properly with alarm.com, so some of the data that I've entered with the local device wasn't going after the web and I wasn't able to access it remotely. It was giving me false reports of doors opening and closing. It wasn't getting the accurate sensor information or which sensor was activated because the alarm wasn't feeding the data properly. I had to make a few phone calls to follow up on that and send it through email messages. I got a very good response quickly from customer service. They corrected the problem and said that there was a problem with the syncing in the alarm versus Link. So, I didn't have to do anything about it and that was very positive.

The third interaction I had was also with the sales rep initially because there had been some problems with shipping. I had asked for a specific count of sensors and I received several additional sensors I didn't need, so I wrote to him and I asked him what to do and he sent me a label to return them. And then oddly, a couple of days later, I got another shipment, an additional sensor, that I hadn't asked for. I told him I needed to return this as well, so he got me a second label and I shipped both of them back.

The only downside or the only criticism I had of that was that I didn't receive a refund promptly. It took several weeks before anything happened. I had to write to him and ask him what was going on with the refund and he responded quickly. He said he spoke to someone in that department and the refund was going to be processed the next day. I saw the refund a few days later on my credit card, but I had to remind him of that. Apparently, the department that was processing it didn't take care of it as promised. He corrected it but that required several communications from me to prompt him to follow through on the last step, which was the refund. It was a minor complaint but it definitely could have been handled more efficiently.

After I had installed the data, I had named all the sensors on the panel. Apparently, those names were not going up to the alarm.com system when the alarm goes off to my phone and also to the human monitors. I was getting, "Zone 3 is open. Zone 4 is open,” on my phone. I got a phone call from the monitor saying, "We had a zone 3 open alert.” I wondered what was that because I wasn't at home. I armed the systems and a windstorm blew through my neighborhood and blew a window open just by the wind. A tree crashed in front of the house and it set off a glass break detector on the inside of the house which was rather surprising. The alarm went off and I wasn't that familiar with the system. I saw the alarm activated two different zones that sounded not like a false alarm to me but I couldn't tell what they were.

The person on the phone couldn't help me because it said, "Zone three, zone four". I said that wasn’t what I put into the system. I had just turned it on two hours ago and I was 45 minutes’ drive away from the house. He was asking me if I could go to the hall and I said that I was in the middle of dinner. It was very stressful. When I got back, I wrote a long email to customer service. They looked into it and they said that what I put into the sensor naming didn't block the alarm, so the alarm was communicating some generic zone stuff to the monitor. They fixed that. It was a syncing issue between the device and alarm, but it was very frustrating and upsetting to me that the first time I turned it on, I got a false alarm and I couldn't correct it.

The police had been called to the house and they were gonna give me a fine because it was a false alarm. I didn't have the alarm registration on file. There was a permit needed that I had to sign to Link and when I paid for my permit, I was given a certificate but there was no information on the certificate. Link told me afterward that the police couldn't come out to the house right away because I didn't have a permit on file and I told him I paid for it and I emailed it to them. They said that the receipt number for the permit was actually my permit number. I asked how I would have known that and he said they were sorry and that it's a Los Angeles issue they didn't know. It wasn't Link's fault but was LA City's. But Link wasn't able to correct it in time before the police came out and they threatened to fine me that. And even though I paid for it the day before, I didn't have it on file.

It was a miscommunication that had occurred after I installed it, during the time that the alarm went off and break down and transferring communication to different parties. There was a systemic problem between Link alone, the permit, and the monitoring people that created a lot of unnecessary stress for me that first night. I documented it and emailed it to the company and they were very responsive. They took care of it, but it took several days to sort it all out.

The installation process of the system was straightforward and clear. I had to call a couple of times because the sensors were not being picked off by the panel. And over the phone, someone walked me through taking the battery out and putting the battery back in. That re-established a connection between the sensor and the panel, although that wasn't clear to me in the instructions. The instruction basically said they don't show up automatically and two of the sensors didn't show up and I thought they might be defective. It turned out they weren't defective. There were some problems with the signal not linking up and the only way to re-establish the signal was to remove the battery. All in all, they were able to take care of it so I don't fault them for that. They did a good job in walking me through it.

The other issue I had was the door/window sensor that was re-assessed. I had to drill into the door frames in order to create a hole for them. I found that process was quite difficult. It required a lot of complex tools including an auger and very unusual large drill bit, a level, and several different depth-finding tools. It was a complicated process. I would probably have to hire a professional to install something like that if I didn't have access to those tools and had professional advice from a carpenter. That was a really far more complex installation than a do-it-yourself person would be expected to know how to do it. Drilling it, ¾-inch diameter, 2.5-inch depth round hole in solid wood without any other type of tools and doing it properly was unreasonable. I would not have ordered them if I had known. It took me about six to eight hours to do that for four doors.

Since that first disaster and all those problems that were corrected because of it, the system has worked flawlessly. There has been no false alarms and no failures to connect. The only other issue I'm having right now is I am finding that when I try to access the video feeds through either the website or my phone connecting to the alarm.com website, the video feeds tend to shut down after five or six seconds. And if I try to click “live feed”, and then once they stop, there's no way for me to restart the feed for two or three minutes. I can't click “play” again and get the video feeds to restart. It's almost like there's a lockout.

I have three cameras and if one of the cameras stops, I can’t restart that camera for a minute or two. I can only look at the other camera. I find that to be a consistent problem and it has been ever since I started the system. It's something to do with alarm.com speed. It’s disappointing because I am paying for that access. It's $10 a month to have that video feed and I'm getting poor service. The service for the video portion of my contract is not being fulfilled based on what I was told.

The quality in relation to the cost is fair. There are systems that are cheaper but the quality is probably not quite there. Link Interactive’s systems are more expensive but other companies aren’t offering anything more than somebody had to come in and install it as opposed to do-it-yourself. It's not worth paying more for two or three years from now. I've compared prices for different systems of what's offered and I found that even though this isn't the cheapest plan, it probably is overall the best value in terms of price for what I received, so I'm happy with it in terms of value.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing all of your experiences with us. We hope you get the peace of mind you deserve. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: May 25, 2018

I'm single now and I stay by myself and do a lot of traveling so I got a home security system. I liked the DIY system of Link Interactive. I needed to stay in budget and it made it more affordable. I called a representative and she helped me to install it over the phone. She was so patient. She waited until I drove every little screw in. They made it very easy as for a female to put it up myself. It was nice. I could take it with me and I did like that because I planned on moving.

I got a basic system and it's a little bit too basic so I was looking into adding a camera to it. Also I wish I could expand the glass break feature. I didn’t know it was built-in and that really needs to be improved on. If only it would go a few more feet than what it's built into the system. I would need someone to call me back to see how I could make it to where it would cover a few more feet instead of just one room. But other than that it's a good system. I sleep better at night. Link Interactive appear to be up to speed when it comes to modern technologies like a lot of systems. I like the fact that they are integrated.

Link Interactive response

You deserve the best and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future

Original review: May 24, 2018

We just bought a house and I don’t know anything about over here. We initially had AT&T when we moved in but I called around to different alarm companies and Link had the better price. Their customer service was good and Jerry was really nice. He told me all the good deals they had. But we got the three-window thing where if somebody busts the windows, the alarm’s supposed to go off. But we didn’t get that feature. Also, we just hooked the system up and the installation took so long, I don’t like to install stuff myself. If somebody came around and did it, it would have been up and going right away. It's a decent system though. And once we get it together, it should be pretty good.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for you feedback. Glad the install went smoothly! Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 23, 2018

I've always had a home security system and I moved to a new house so I thought I would try something outside of the brand name and then try to do something else. Based on my internet research, Link Interactive ranked towards near the top. I didn’t like what the top one said and the top two had things that I didn’t like. On the other hand, Link which was either second or third, had all the stuff that I like. So I went with Link. The customer support is much better at Link Interactive. They're very good, very knowledgeable and very patient. I'm not very technologically savvy so I've had some difficulty with the installation of my system. But the people at Link have been able to walk me through it. I'm still having some issues but they're just some things that we probably have to fine tune.

I got to customize my package. Link has a base package that has a limited number of contacts and I was able to increase the contacts and add motion sensors and go from there. And each time I added something, it cost more money. I'm blind and I'm having some problems with some of the alarm.com notifications being transferable to my iPhone technology such as the SkyBell. I'm having trouble whenever I answer the SkyBell from my iPhone because I can't see the little dot on the phone and I can't hit the little answer button. But now, I've got the Sky phone hooked up.

I like the idea of the Link Interactive smart phone features but I'm having some problems with the features that the smart phone has for people who are blind. I'm not sure whether or not I can use the smart phone features or Link Interactive through alarm.com. Also, I'm not sure if the smart phone "reads" what alarm.com has on its website when I go to it. Link has got to tell their website to let these programs read it because if they don't tell the website to let the program read it, they won't read it. But overall our Link Interactive system is a good value.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: May 22, 2018

A home security system is for safety and I’ve used one before. I got a Link system now and I like that they are more reliable. The representatives were very helpful. Then, the installation was easy. I spoke to a representative and they were able to walk me step-by-step. The quality of the equipment is good and the cost is reasonable. I have the video cameras previously with the other security company, so I kept that and I have the video monitoring. I also have the app which is very useful for me to check up on the security cameras.

Link Interactive response

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system and loving that smartphone app! Thanks for being a great customer.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Link Interactive was cheaper and I think it's a good value. I've got two daughters and a wife that I want to protect, and their service is equal with my previous provider, Monitronics. I called customer service twice to get the system set up and the technical service when I was getting it initially installed was excellent. I like Link Interactive's panel better and this is also the first time I've had an app for the security system and that's nice. The app let me know one day that the backdoor opened even though the alarm wasn't set. My wife was alone with our sick daughter and it was nice to know that something odd was happening.

Link Interactive response

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I have Vivint in my home and I called them but they were way too expensive. So, I did some looking, found Link Interactive, and I went with them. Their customer service reps were good and they always took care of what they could. I did the installation myself and the features were pretty neat. They're holding up for me so far and the overall cost, in relation to the quality of service, is better than ADT.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I bought my first house and had my car window broken into so I decided to go ahead and get a home security system. Link Interactive was one of the top five home security companies and they had a little bit more flexibility with their initial setup fees and pricing as well as contract lengths. Their rep was very helpful. He talked to me about what my requirements would be or what I would need for my particular home. Overall, the guidance was good. Installing the system was pretty easy and its features worked pretty well for my needs.

Link Interactive response

Great! We're glad to hear that your self setup went so smoothly.

Original review: May 18, 2018

We got broken into a couple of years ago so we had been thinking about getting a home security system. Then our daughter was moving out of state and didn’t need hers anymore so we took over her contract. Link Interactive’s rep, Vicky, was awesome. The installation of the system was also pretty simple and it's been running great. I use the smartphone feature to turn the system on and off, and we are gonna get a couple of other things to go with the set. Our experience with Link Interactive has been great and our sense of security has gone up.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 17, 2018

I've had another home security system before and Link Interactive is more latest in technology. It has the flexibility to add additional home automation on your own. The reps were very professional and they answered my questions. During set up, I had some issues where I couldn't really test the glass door detector and the motion detector went out for a night without reason for it to go off. The installers tried making sounds and stuff for glass door break but it didn't really trigger. So, I don't know whether it works or not. Also, the motion detector range is limited. You can actually duck underneath it and go across. But at least I had somebody in the call to help me and walk me through setting it up. And the reps spent time looking into the issues on the motion detector camera and the set up questions I had.

I got the garage door opener, but it does not work with a new Genie garage door opener. So, I was not able to set that up which is a problem. Also, I want to put security cameras outside my house, but I don't want to drill because they would break. It's a real issue. And if I want to install a security camera, my options are limited because the cameras and the equipment available is very limited. I can't have battery-powered cameras which are available with other companies.

I'm paying $40 a month and I've yet to add security cameras to it, which allows me to record and watch. But I really cannot go with the cameras available from them. I may have to drop my package if I can't do videos and I'll have to pay somebody else to do the videos. It may be a problem there. But overall, the cost is fine. It's a reasonable price and the quality of the system I have is good including the IQ panel 2. When you walk in, the IQ panel disarms the system because it's Bluetooth compatible. And I use Geofencing so it notifies me in case I forget to arm the system.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was looking for a cost-effective way to implement security in my home and I actually had an existing security system in the house when I bought it. The representatives from Link Interactive have been excellent. I did the installation of the security system myself. The quality of the features that I had in my system were comparable to what other security companies were providing. When the Link guys had to alert me for possible emergency situations, their response time in those incidents was very quick. Link's system is a very cost-effective way for homeowners that know how to DIY and would definitely recommend them.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: May 14, 2018

I wanted to break away from my other provider. I switched to Link Interactive and Leland, the rep I talked to, was great. But their security system is clunky in some ways compared to the previous one I had. I found that I shouldn’t arm the Away unless I’m already out of the house with the doors closed, otherwise, the system goes bonkers. Also, I’m not too pleased with the motion detector and I don’t know if the police are being called if there’s an alarm. I had an alarm go off while I was away from the house and by the time I got to the house, I didn’t see anything and I don’t know if the police were notified or not, or if they came or not. I haven’t seen a bill.

Then, I had some leftover two-sided tape on the display panel so I could stick it onto my computer and when I'd press the button, it wouldn't fall off the counter. Link Interactive might want to consider putting something on the bottom that has a little grip to it so that when it sits on a counter, a person can touch the panel without knocking it over. Otherwise, they just have to stick it against the wall and I didn’t want to do that. I have an open kitchen, so I put it right there on the counter. Other than that, the equipment doesn’t burn through batteries frequently and the smartphone works pretty fine.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: May 13, 2018

I'm on a busy street and I thought that getting a security system was a good idea. I also wanted a lower homeowner’s insurance. They were all very positive at Link. We talked through how many windows and doors and what I was looking for in a security system. I told them that I was completely new to this and the guy was very informative about what was available. I wanted a very simple system and that was what I got. The whole thing is completely installed and it’s doing exactly what I need it to do. The garage door was one of my main wants as far as wanting to be secured and that’s the best feature. There's no reason I wouldn’t recommend Link.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: May 12, 2018

I had gotten a completely customized home security system from Link Interactive. They were offered by Costco and were very affordable. They gave me a choice of the control module and I built from there. There were lots of options to go with to add to your system. Anytime I've had any technical questions, they've been helpful. Plus they have a fast response time and they are effective. They randomly call me first to see if I needed any help or to find out how everything's operating. And then any alarm issues have been fast and effective. Installing the system by myself was easy. And for the most part, I was able to do it without any help. I've been running it for years without any problems. With it I feel better about the security.

Link Interactive response

We're so happy to hear that you are feeling safer with your Link system!

Original review: May 11, 2018

I needed to find a better and more affordable home security system and Link Interactive had a lot of good reviews. I've had the system for about two months now. The installation was hectic as I previously had ADT and I wasn’t expecting to do it all on my own which was kind of hard for me with all the wiring, but the features are good. It's less than what I expected, but the customer service was great. People who will get it need to be prepared to install it themselves.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 10, 2018

We were going to a new area and we looked up the crime figures there, and with the discount we would get from our homeowner’s insurance we figured that to be safe we might as well take over the security system of the person from whom we were buying the house. When I was growing up, my parents had a home security system. Every time that I talked with somebody at Link Interactive, the customer service was great. Everybody seemed to be knowledgeable and answered my questions.

The only issue I had was that the sales reps kept saying that there was a camera that was part of the system, but I couldn’t find it at the house. Their system was saying that, but they couldn’t tell me where it was. But they've been very nice and they tried to follow up. Eventually, I got in touch with the house seller who told me that they had a camera at one point but they had turned it in because they didn’t like it. That was the only frustrating thing. But other than that, everything else was fine, including setting up the payment.

After I found out about the camera, Link was doing video monitoring as part of the price. They didn’t remove that and I didn’t have any issues with that, so that was good and I was happy with that part. Everything in the system seemed good and new. Link has one feature where I can set up the system to have a schedule, so I can have the system set automatically at night and it would be undone in the morning, but that feature would cost extra money. I would like to have that feature at my current rate and not have to put in an extra amount. Anyway, we have an app so we can unlock the system or set it when we’re away. So, when we had forgotten about setting the system or when we had set it but forgot that we had done so, we could get to the system and it was easy to cancel.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Link Interactive was the only company that allowed me to use alarm.com with home self-monitoring. Before, I was in a monitored package and the company I was with was responding to the calls. Now, I'm in a self-monitored package and I'm dealing with everything, but it saves me money. I'm a tech-savvy consumer. I didn’t have to install anything new, but there was a migration from one company to another, which was a pain in the neck. Link Interactive had to take over my existing system, but they didn’t do a very good job of it. Everything broke and I had to re-fix everything after they moved it over. Nonetheless, the features are great and the smartphone features are working fine.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 8, 2018

I had ADT and their prices were skyrocketing. I said I'm gonna go with a different company and they said that they were sorry I felt that way. And then once I went with a different company, they said they wanted me back and they were going to give me a really good rate. However, it was too late by that point. I researched between Link and some other ones. For the features that Link offered and their price, it was the best price for the value.

Link Interactive's customer service was good. I installed the system myself and it was difficult at first with one aspect of the garage, but then they sent me out an additional part which made it easy to detect the sensor. Also, I had some issues with sound and technical stuff where I was a little bit nervous about using it and then they helped me out and took care of it. However, I had some difficulty with the doors that I have because I have a 1940s craftsman house. The doors were pushed in and they weren't flush. I had to take out the little metal magnetic part of the sensor and superglue that in so it reached the sensor. There were no instructions to do that and that was a little difficult. Other than that, the features of the system are good and I like that I can use it with my smartphone. I arm and disarm the system with my smartphone and it works well. I also like that I don’t have to put in the code to lock the system. The quality of the equipment is good and they're stable.

Link Interactive response

Happy to hear you got all the help you needed, and please let us know if you ever need anything else!

Original review: May 7, 2018

I went with Link Interactive for their knowledge in the area, flexibility with their packaging and equipment, and the availability of the equipment that they’ve chosen. I've had them for two months and I'm enjoying it so far. The installation experience went well for me but I’m probably a little more technically inclined than most people so I didn’t have any problems. I've called tech support several times to be able to install new devices or ask about warning alarms. They've not known the answer right off to that all the time but they've researched it and gotten back with me within a day. I was looking for one item that was not carried by them which was an outdoor motion sensor that’s specific to other vendors. But the quality was good for what it was.

I had a plan with the gentleman that was the sales rep and after some technical research, it was determined that the plan that we had would not work. And so Link Interactive re-contacted me and worked out a deal of different equipment options that would still complete what I needed, but they gave me some price discounts to be able to still retain my service along with everything that I needed. My install was complicated, and they not only worked with me and made it happen, but when it couldn’t happen, they came back with different options and one of them was very generous, not just with the equipment but with the continued support. Plus their response time as far as the false alarms that I've had has been expected.

Link Interactive response

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future!

Original review: May 6, 2018

Link Interactive was great and perfect and their rep was phenomenal. He was very informative, professional, and prompt. He emailed everything right away and he got right back to me. I installed the security system myself and the instructions were not really that hard, though I should’ve gotten something that was installed for me. When I contacted them through the setup, the guy I talked to wasn’t very helpful. But everything works fine now and I haven’t had any problems. The quality of the equipment is really good. I have the doorbell camera and sensors, and I have everything set up on my phone and I can turn it on and off after I have left and forgot to, and I love it.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 5, 2018

Link Interactive's home security system has the features and functionalities I needed at the time that I was purchasing for one. It was also available in Costco so I was familiar with it. I'm very happy with the quality of the features. Their reps have been very professional too. The response time has been pretty good as well when they have to alert me for possible emergencies. The price could be lower, though. It would also be nice if they'd allow the option to have a front door camera with no additional monthly cost for monitoring because they do charge an additional fee for that. But other than that, I'm happy overall. I've been with them for four years now and I’m sticking with them.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your 4 years of business. We are so happy to have you as a customer!

Original review: May 4, 2018

We lost the old house to a fire and we just moved in to a new house. Link Interactive's cost is one of the reasons I chose them over one of their competitors. I've only been with them for a couple of months but their customer service is fantastic. They’ve taken good care of me so far. I installed the system myself, so it went great. They provided great instructions. I tailored the features to fit my needs and everything has been good.

Link Interactive response

Original review: May 3, 2018

I’ve been looking at a home security system for a while for my new home. I did my research and Link was well-rated and I wanted it for the extra security. I called someone on the phone to have him set me up an estimate. I reviewed all that and then told him when I was ready, I would follow up. And then we cut a deal in February, and everything went smoothly. I’ve had to call them once to edit a few things and I'm gonna have to call them again when I get some more free time to edit a few more settings on the system. But overall, it’s been good.

Installing the system was easy. I didn’t want my unit to be on the table and I wanted to mount mine to the wall. So fishing the wire was a little more difficult considering I’ve never done it before, but once I figured it out and got everything going, it worked okay. The smartphone feature is great and I love it. Right now, the touch panel doesn’t have the weather on it, but I’m trying to figure that out. And also, it would have been nice to know more descriptions on the delay entry and the delay exit when I first got the system. So when I’d open the door, I didn’t know that it didn’t have a delay exit on it. Every time I’d open the doors, the alarm would blow my ears out but we got that taken care of. Link is good but it needs a little bit of improvement. But overall, I'm happy and for the price, I’m satisfied with what I got.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: May 2, 2018

So far, my experience with Link Interactive has been good. It's cheaper than the other ones I’ve had. I also like the do-it-yourself kit, as well as their customer service. Their representative answered my questions. They went in depth with what I was looking for and answers I was looking for. They went and answered everything I needed to finish the installation and questions about how it works. It was a good experience and I'm satisfied, overall.

Link Interactive Company Information