Call toll free
4.61/5
Based on 1,874 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1874 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

We went with Link Interactive for their price. They were cheaper than other companies. We got the stuff mailed out, installed it ourselves, and then set up automatic payments. The equipment seems pretty easy to work with and I'm enjoying the features. But I wish the Bluetooth was a little bit better. Sometimes, when I walk in, I assume the system is gonna pick up on my Bluetooth signal and disarm, but it doesn't and I rush in the last five seconds to turn it off.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

I'm not the happiest with Link Interactive. My truck got broken into and they stole quite a bit of stuff. But the cameras didn't record any. After we figured that our cameras don't record – they just have live feed – we called and tried to get another camera. Then we called back a little bit later to also get a live feed using two different cards. A lady named Katie called back a little while later and asked us if we wanted to run both payments on the same card and we told her no but that still happened anyway. So then I called to cancel those orders and I tried to cancel the membership with them. But then I found out that we're in a three-year contract that we didn't know about.

I wasn't completely informed of everything. Maybe it was just supposed to be common knowledge but I didn't know that. I was a little unsatisfied. But except for one person who, although sweet, was a bit of a ditz, every single person I've talked to has been amazing. I do love the customer service. The installation was super easy to do as well. Everything was great. The guy that I talked with was absolutely amazing. He went through all of my sensors on my doors and my windows, and individually helped me program all of those. He spent an hour and a half on the phone with me. There are positives to the company. But with the experience that we had with the car problem, it makes me feel like I'm paying for nothing.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

Link Interactive struck me as a little bit more competent than some of their competitors. They have good reviews and a reasonably good price. But as is usually the case, the installation requires a little bit more time and effort than suggested in the advertising. Still, it was all right. I got it done and the system is working properly. There are probably more features there than I’m actually using but what I’m using is working fine. So far, Link Interactive is doing fine.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I want to be safe and since Link Interactive was the cheapest, I went with them. I emailed them and then they sent me the stuff. I got the most basic thing, more or less, and in terms of the cost in relation to the quality, it's pretty good. Installing the system myself was pretty simple but I don’t think it is the most secure thing possible. Because of the variability within door frames, a lot of the sensors could be not 110% secure. But it's fine and I'd recommend Link Interactive.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

My girlfriend and I went out of town for a few days to South Florida and when we came back, the garage door was open. We realized that we had left it open. Fortunately, nothing was stolen or taken but one can imagine the shock on our eyes. The sad part is that I had some home automation stuff that if I had looked in the app, I would have seen that the garage door was open and I could’ve closed it. Because a friend of mine had Alarm.com as a service and I had helped him set it up, I knew they had notifications. At that point, I was like, “I’m calling right now,” because I needed a notification to remind me.

When I initially did a inquiry on Alarm.com, I got contacted by several different vendors but it was Link Interactive that I felt was priced accordingly. Also, the person there was just over-the-top in answering any questions that I had and in making himself available. I took about two weeks before I made my decision. In between that, there were lots of questions back-and-forth and they answered them. The reps were all excellent.

There was a minor hiccup with the installation. I had ordered the remote touchpad and there were some issues with that connecting to the main pad. But I called and they walked me through some troubleshooting steps. Then they determined that they would send me a new one. That aside, the installation was straightforward. I did great and the features are awesome. I’ve been ranting and raving to other people hoping that they order one from Link so I can get whatever special they’re running for referrals. But no, it’s top-notch. I really enjoy the fact that it can disarm based off proximity with my cellphone. The Alarm.com interaction with a lot of the automation stuff is outstanding.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I already had part of the equipment from another company, which was really expensive. I went online to see who could I use and still use the equipment that I had and went with Link Interactive. Their reps were really helpful and patient with me. They walked me through how to get my cameras working. If I couldn’t find a MAC number, they worked with me. They didn’t seem like they were rushing me off the phone. If I said to hold on, they held on while I went to find whatever I needed.

One of the cameras wasn’t picking up on their end because something was unplugged on my end. The camera is almost on top of my house and I had to climb out of my bedroom window. Link stayed on the phone while I took the screen out of my window. Then I was up on the house trying to see what was wrong with the camera. They walked me through how to push buttons behind the camera. Overall, I love everything that I have. I have access to SVR where I can go back and look to see if I missed something. I don’t have police protection and I'm monitoring everything on my own, but I'm paying $5 which is an unbelievable price.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I have had a home security system and I switched to Link Interactive because it was enabled over the internet and on your iPhone. Our experience with them is very good, and their reps are very helpful. It was a self-install and it was very easy with the instructions. Cost is excellent as well.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Installing the Link Interactive system myself was a little more challenging than I was looking for but it was fine. The package was priced appropriately and the features offered were for everything that I needed. We got a basic system so we didn't really use too many extra features.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I got a security system for the peace of mind having monitoring for fire and carbon monoxide if anything happens while we are away. We had a different provider at a previous home, and they were a little a bit more expensive per month but services are similar. With Link Interactive, I installed it myself because it’s a DIY-type system. For the most part, it was fairly seamless. But it took a little time -- I could see somebody not technologically inclined struggling with it. Other than that, it was okay.

We have a weak cell phone signal in our area where we live, even though it’s an urban area. Sometimes, we had problems connecting and disconnecting from our app. So, we have key fobs that can help alleviate that problem. But, its features seem to be good. I like the keypad that we have here with Link better than we did with the other provider in our old home. So far, we haven't had to use it per se, but they seem to test fine and everything seems up to speed from what you would get from other companies that I'm aware of, especially, similar compared to our other system. Everything seems to be satisfactory, and I'm happy.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

When we bought the house, an alarm system was already installed in it. We tried to get Link Interactive to activate it because it was through Alarm.com. But they were never able to link our cameras up or get our system up and running. I asked them if they could send somebody out. I was trying to do a lot of the troubleshooting that they gave me over the phone and none of it worked. They said they didn't have technicians that they could send out, but the first person I spoke to told me that if I had any problems, they would send somebody out. I guess that wasn’t true. I even told them that I might make an upgrade because I wanna be able to hear audio outside and with my front door camera. I’m very dissatisfied. I wanted to do business with them, but couldn’t get anywhere with them. They’re not consumer-friendly. I’ll be going with a different company.

Link Interactive response

Hi Marcus. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We apologize we couldn't get your old, existing equipment up and running. We do our best to try to accommodate other security hardware but sometimes we are unable to do so. Link Interactive has never had any technicians as we are a Do It Yourself company. We wish you all the best!

Link Interactive Company Information