Call toll free
4.63/5
Based on 1,739 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1739 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Purchasing a home security system came to our mind as the neighborhood around us was getting a lot more break-ins and we purchased a $4,000 TV. We went with Link Interactive as they seemed quite reasonable to talk to and their staff was very helpful as they explained how the systems worked, and how they would mark everything, and send it out to us, and how to set it up.

They had a note, "You install it yourself." and I did, which was very simple and straightforward to do. I phone them when I had a bit of an issue with the motion detectors and they told me exactly what I was doing wrong and how to fix it, without using the word stupid, which was good. They were very responsive and fixed it right away. I set up a second party in it for entry, and it was very simple to do as well. I'm happy with the system and the cost was reasonable. Use Link Interactive.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

A Link Interactive sales rep called me and was really trying to find the best route for me because I told him I already had an alarm system when I bought the house. I was trying to get the cameras turned on and then he was telling me all about the promotions they had. I was trying to save money and everything he offered me was on point. He got me some stickers with my credits because I didn't use all my credits.

I didn't know how to reset and start the camera that I had so I called to see how to get it set up. I'm 42 years old, I'm simple and I don't remember much about the technology these days. And the girl I dealt with did not get aggravated with me at all. She was on the phone with me for half an hour and she was very, very patient. She also offered to make the price cheaper for me because I paid $48 for my alarm system and then I paid the extra 20 with the camera and the doorbell. She offered to get it all in one package saving me $20 a month so it all goes for $40 for everything. I just had to buy a new faceplate.

All of their customer service reps had been amazing. I called and started to do another transaction last week because we had a hurricane where we were at. I was supposed to get a month free and they started charging my debit card. I called and the rep said that my credit will show up next month. Other than that, my experience has been fine. Their smartphone feature was good and the cost was good too. The reps that helped me were very kind and very patient. They are definitely an asset to the company. I would definitely suggest Link Interactive to others. If I hadn't bought my alarm system, I would have gotten everything from them.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Our company had previous interactions with Alarm.com, and Link Interactive uses the Alarm.com system. We signed up with Link and their sales team was pretty easy to deal with. I talked to the rep on the phone and told him what we had for the setup. He walked me through the products that would work, how to set them up, and we got it delivered. It was pretty straightforward. The system was fairly easy to install, but it was a little more complicated than I expected. The motion detector caused us more of the frustration trying to get them to where they would detect the correct areas for us. But overall, the installation took about two hours. Once we got it up and running, it’s been very easy to maintain. The system has been working great. It’s connecting in through our phones just like we expected it, and relays messages when anything is happening.

We had a door that didn’t get closed properly when someone just walked out of the door, and I got the notifications on the phone, and was able to call someone at the office to check on the door number two. I also get notifications on the phone on who disarms and arms the system. Even when they’re inside the office and they got it armed, you can tell in the location. I can tell who’s there and I can get in touch with someone immediately if I have questions.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

It was absolutely amazing with the representatives at Link. Jose, the guy that I went through was fantastic. I haven't had any issues with the other folks there that I've worked with in the past, either. The installation was awesome. It was all do-it-yourself and the instructions were very easy to follow. All of the sensors came pre-labeled, in their boxes. All I had to do was stick them on the windows or doors that they went to, and the system did everything from there. I like the features too in the system. They do everything that I need them to do. The panel is nice and easy to operate. The app is amazing, and I'm able to do a lot of the stuff directly from the cellphone. And then, when I bought the house, and I moved my alarm system, I had to add some more sensors, and that was very easy to do as well.

I got an individual that's been a jerk and harassing me. With the system, I sleep very peacefully at night, knowing that the police are 30 seconds from getting an alert notification if he tries to enter my house. So I like it. It's a great peace of mind. I recommend Link to everybody. A neighbor was looking for an alarm system, and I told him to call Link.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I signed up for something online for more information about home security system and I got put on some weird list wherein I got eight or nine calls in one day from random numbers that left me a message and it was infuriating. I was at work so I'm not answering them. When I finally answered one, it was someone from Link Interactive. I was really irritated but he was really nice and by the end of the call, he talked me into buying the system from them. I got their system for the new house that I just bought. I'm not living in the house yet, but I do have it set up and running, and it has been an easy experience.

He sales rep was helpful and didn't have any trouble with any of my questions. The installation was good although I had to call and get some help because the house didn't have smoke detectors in it. I had purchased a device that amplifies smoke detectors going off in the house. But it turns out that that doesn't work with smoke detectors. They’re not wired in so I was confused about that.

So far, everything has been easy and the quality of the equipment looks good. Their reps were great and were very easy to work with. The features were great too. I'm happy with everything. I liked that it was cheaper and that I could set it up myself. I also like the app, making the house accessible from my phone. It is really great. I also liked that the equipment is open, that I can incorporate other things like cameras so I'm not tied to buying everything from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

We were upgrading our home security system and Link Interactive was cost-effective for the equipment. When the alarm goes off, it notifies the monitoring company. We also use the smartphone features through Alarm.com and they are working fine. Their reps could do some more following-up though. There was a problem with the system not charging and no one had an answer as to why that happened. Then, we had a power outage and it erased everything. They also don’t have an answer for that yet.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

We had a burglary in the neighborhood and because of that, we decided to get a home security system. We chose Link Interactive for the pricing and we also realized that from a functionality standpoint, it was similar to most of the other home security systems. So we thought it worked for our needs. Sales was excellent too. They were very helpful about the entire process. I pretty much took everything other than the cameras and the glass break sensor. The panel that I chose had a built-in glass break detector in it so I did not take the glass break one. As for the installation, it was very easy and overall, our experience with Link Interactive has been great so far.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

We moved into a new home and everything has been good with Link Interactive. We had ADT prior and it was nice with ADT that they came out and installed everything. It was do-it-yourself with Link Interactive, so we didn’t have to pay for the installation. It wasn’t hard to install and it was cheaper, so that was nice. The only thing is we need to get our little panel thing mounted. It keeps falling offline, so I have to keep calling Link Interactive and have them put it back. I haven’t had my husband home to drill the hole in the wall in order to get the panel mounted. Hopefully, that will solve the problem. If not, they said that we could buy some other Wi-Fi extender, although we already have a Wi-Fi extender right above it. I think it’s just that the panel is sitting down on the ground and it’s not high enough to be able to see it. The customer service experience is fine. They always end up getting it back online, so they’re resolving the issue.

I like the features offered in my system. The doorbell camera is really good. I am able to get an alert on my phone and able to see exactly in front of my house. We also did the camera in front of our house so it is a 180 view of our whole porch, and that is really nice. I am also able to see if there was a break in and will be able to see anywhere in our course. The quality of the system is good compared to the cost. Link Interactive is cheaper than ADT monthly and we have more features. With ADT, it was just a home security system and we didn’t have cameras or anything like that. I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that we have an alarm system with Link Interactive now.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

With Link Interactive, we don’t have to set up an appointment for someone to come in. We can just install the system ourselves. We spent around 45 minutes on the phone with their reps as they thoroughly went over their products. The product is great and the service comes at a manageable cost so in that same call, I put in my order. I installed the system and though they had some suggestions, I just installed it wherever I think I may need it considering the way I know the property. It was really easy. Even setting up the call with the emergency 911 was done in a few minutes. The instructions were clear overall but for the door alarms specifically, I did not know those were coded in such a way where, for example, if it was a back door alarm, I need to put that in my back door, or the front door one specifically goes to the front. I thought I get to set it up. As soon as I installed it, I was putting the back door in the front door, the window on the door.

After the installation, one sensor wasn’t working right. It was reading as if it was tampered. We contacted customer service and since then, we’ve gotten a new sensor. Other than that, the system is fine. The doorbell camera works great as well as the motion sensor and the door alarms. The smartphone features are also easy to use and though we have the hub, we use our phones primarily. We have a daughter that walks to and from school and it’s nice that she can use her phone to lock and unlock the alarm settings for security.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I knew what I needed for a business security system and I explained the equipment that I needed to a Link Interactive rep, then he gave me pricing on it. I looked around at a couple of different places but Link offered the best number. I did the installation myself and it went fine. Quality seems to be okay and the system is good for the money. I was forced to do it by my insurance company and I made a choice based on price, but it’s worked out just fine for me.

Link Interactive response

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

A friend of mine has a Link Interactive system and he recommended it to me. He said he really liked it. I put the system in my daughter’s home because they don’t live in a very safe neighborhood. The installation was easy. However, I had a little trouble connecting the cameras, but I didn’t do it the way I should have. I mounted them first and I should have got them connected to the Wi-Fi first. That was one of the things I called and talked to a service customer guy about, and he stayed on the phone with me for a long time until I got four cameras up and running. I'm very pleased with the features. Also, every time I’ve talked to anybody at Link, they have been helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me. They have always solved my problems.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My daughter moved into a house with three other girls and I was worried about their safety. I saw some information online and it talked about how the Link Interactive contracts were shorter. My daughter was in a rental house and I didn't wanna have to sign a contract that was very long. The Link rep helped me pick out a package but we did the installation ourselves. We had one problem though with one of our doors. The sensors weren’t leaning up exactly right but we were able to put a little wedge of wood behind it and make everything work fine. Right now, everything seems to be working great. The system is a very good value and our monthly rate is really low. We’ve had a wonderful experience with Link and I would definitely recommend them.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

From researching online, I saw that Link Interactive was a good investment for an alarm system. The cost is fair and the equipment has a nice design. It's technology and sometimes the quality is just plastic and technology compliant. The price and the quality were the reasons I went with Link Interactive. The installation was a little bit harder because of the instruction though. It was not really clear. A little improvement is needed in the manual.

The app on the phone also needs to be a little bit updated or they should make some improvements in functionality. But other than that, it's good. For some settings, you cannot manage them on the app and you have to use the computer. That's what I do and I like it. One thing that the panels cannot do though is to call or see through the cellphone what is going on inside the house through the camera in the panel. Some sensors also could not receive the signal perfectly. But the customer service helped me and everything is working fine so far. Customer service is really helpful and it's always available if you need it. It's good.

Link Interactive response

We hope to serve you for many years! Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I wasn’t very happy about my first experience with my alarm system from Link going off and how it all transpired. We had just moved in and my son forgot the code. I got a text instead of a call letting me know that my system went off and I had my son on the other line while it was still going off. I never got a phone call, not even as much as a follow-up. With ADT, my previous provider, I used to get a phone call right away.

The whole point of the system and the alarm system is to feel secure. And all those little things combined, there needs to be some improvement. When I also called the dispatch when the incident happened when my alarm was set off and I inquired why I was not contacted, they couldn’t answer that for me. They wanted to refer me to customer service and honestly, at that moment I didn’t have the time or patience to hold and speak to a different department. That one interaction was not pleasant because they should’ve known that. I understand that that’s not necessarily their department but they should at least be knowledgeable as to how and when the customers contact them because obviously, that’s their department that’s reaching out if that is the case. So I didn’t appreciate that.

Even so, the second person I spoke with was a woman and she was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. She followed with me by after two as I requested. The next thing, I wasn’t able to speak with her because I was busy. She also didn’t know the answer which was why she had to call me back. She researched and then she followed up and I appreciated that. She was also the one who informed me of the whole verbal passcode and the fact that I did not have that feature turned on.

Another thing is I did the installation of the system myself and it was tedious. I didn’t know where to set up the sensors because prior to that when I had ADT, they installed the system for me and there were wired sensors. So Link has wireless sensors that were shipped to me with an adhesive. I didn’t know how to stick them to where it would work and the guy that I was speaking to wasn’t any much help as well. He asked me to send an email and pictures of my windows so he could explain to me but he didn’t end up helping me. I had to figure out on my own how to stick the sensors and to make them work properly. He seemed like he was new and didn’t know how to help me so it was quite a frustrating experience. I was on the phone with him for about 40 minutes and I ended up having to let him go because I wasn’t getting anywhere with him.

The instructions were specifically for my type of window and it directed me to the website to view instructions on different types of windows and at that moment, I didn’t have the ability to go online and try to find that information. The customer service person that I was speaking to should’ve been able to direct me and assist me and especially when I sent some pictures of the windows.

The quality of the system is fine. I don’t have a problem with that with the exception of the actual main unit. I have a separate panel that I have upstairs and that one has a battery that lasts for a long time that I don’t have to replace. But the battery in that doesn’t last that long and it needs to be charged to the wall the whole time for it just to work. It would also be nice if I could just stick the control panel to the wall to be able to not have it attached to a cord on my counter. I wanted to save some money but for the system and the hassle of it all together, I would probably just go back to ADT and pay the money and like to get what I would pay for.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I saw Link Interactive online and I found that the price was good considering the package that I would be getting from them. Their rep was helpful and gave me a couple of different options as far as the package that I could select. The installation also went well. However, we had one sensor that we had to get replaced because it was tampered so they had to send us a new one. But we have all that fixed and situated now. I like that they also come across the intercom talking to us. Also, I use the smartphone features. I like that in case we leave and forget to set the system, then we can set it on our phone.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

When I was looking on the internet and trying to find a place, I ran across Link Interactive. It was the best value for the amount of sensors and good enough for my money. Their reps were straightforward and explained how the system worked. It seemed to be reasonable and it wasn’t really high-pressure. During the installation, I was worried at first. But after I realized how the little box thing worked, and it was telling me which one to install next, then it went well. I'm satisfied with the features offered in my system. I had AT&T’s Digital Life and this is a lot better. The Link Interactive system was easy to set up. It was set-up better and more thought out because it sends me text messages, emails, and people call. It seems like it works well and I would recommend it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Link had good reviews and when I talked to their sales rep, he was very knowledgeable on what they had and told me about the deals they were having. He proposed all kinds of different opportunities without trying to gouge me, and the price was right. When the system was set up, Leland (the guy who helped me) and Erika (the one who helped me do the set-up) were extremely patient, very nice, and worked with everything. They also found solutions when things weren’t working right, so it was good.

I prefer other people doing the installation, but it’s okay. It went as well as could be expected, but the push-button that needs to be locked on my front door doesn’t work anymore and I can’t enter my code. However, my experience with them has been good and anything is better than Brinks. I feel a bit more secure than my older system because I have more glass break sensors and a carbon monoxide sensor, so it’s a little safer.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

We had a small child who likes to open doors when he wasn't supposed to and we needed to know when that was happening. Also, living close to other people makes us mildly paranoid. At that time, my fiance had done some research, and Link Interactive was the one that she had decided on. Installing the system was easy and self-explanatory. The instructions also told me everything that I needed to know. And the features offered in my system served their purpose. In fact, I'm using the app to control it from my phone when I leave. In closing, Link Interactive was able to provide home security and the process is not difficult to work with. The security equipment works great and I feel like my house is more secure. I'd recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I moved to a new neighborhood and I wasn't sure if I needed to have a home security system. It was something new to me but what motivated me to get it was the discount for the home insurance. I put my info on Alarm.com and different companies were calling me. But the rep from Link that I spoke with felt different and it was like someone who cared. It felt more personal like I was talking to a friend. I also checked their online reviews and their BBB rating was really good. The price, compared to the other companies, was the same but I was also looking at the reputation of the company, what they are offering me and the equipment on my apartment I get to keep.

I got the Link equipment but I was terrified to open the box so it was sitting there for a few weeks. But once it was opened, I thought it wasn't bad. The sensors were labeled with numbers and for which room or floor it was. I and my husband installed it and it only took about an hour. The features are really good and the app is pretty cool. Now, I feel much more secure and if I leave town and I'm not here, I could still keep an eye in my house.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I was being faced with a threat to my family’s safety so I signed up with Link and purchased their product. I had to sign a 36 month contract. Shortly after purchase the threat was removed and I decided not to install the system. I continued to pay for several months before ultimately deciding to not install the system. They refused to let me out of the contract without a substantial buyout amount. They don’t care that I’m not using the product and wouldn’t negotiate a better settlement. I’m not disputing their legal right but their moral compass. I guess companies don’t have to care about the customer anymore.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry things didn't work out.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I got Link Interactive through Costco. It was a good deal and the monthly rate is fine. The reps were pretty helpful. They walked me through where I could see what I was trying to get and they tried to help me to make a package. Also, the installation was very easy and so are the features offered in my system. The experience has not been so bad and I've not had any problems so far. If anyone asks about Link, I would tell them they should try Link.

Link Interactive response

Happy to hear you got all the help you needed, and please let us know if you ever need anything else!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I purchased a security system due to the amount of time that I spend away from home because of the traveling I do for work and I got Link. They have a very knowledgeable and friendly staff, whether it’s from the sales or the customer support side. I wanted time to get familiar with the system as a whole before I activated it and they didn't push me to activate my stuff right away. Their customer support has always been there whenever I needed them. Also, it was a breeze to do the self-install. It was relatively easy once I knew exactly what I was doing and read the instructions. Everything already came pre-programmed to the control panel which I knew, but reading the instructions, it says you need to pair everything and that can throw some people off.

A while ago, I made contact with them and the guy I spoke with was very knowledgeable. I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do for my security system and he walked me through how many doors, how many windows, how many door sensors do I want on, how many window sensors, and also the ability to be able to add additional equipment later on if I wanted to. The rep was very timely in responses. I call and left a message and he called back within a short amount of time. I would highly recommend Link to anyone. They're a great company to work with.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you are getting the peace of mind you deserve. Please let us know if you ever need anything

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I can't get what I need out of Link Interactive. I just moved and house was already set up with a system that was there previously. The young man I talked to told me some of the benefits getting their security system would be and it seemed that it would fit and he explained to me that I could return the system and get the full refund if it fit. Then I figured out that Link doesn’t work for me in terms of what I need. The system has never been taken out of the box and I've been trying to return it. I've called Link Interactive several times. The customer service guys were pleasant, but they really wanted me to keep the system for whatever reason even though I’d explained to them that I'm never gonna use it and I'll never activate it. There's been a lot of bouncing around of who I'm supposed to talk to to get a return label. Nobody sent me those and they said I couldn’t return it without the return label printed out. So the box is just sitting in my house.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing your experience. If you are still looking to return your system please reach out. We looked into your account and last note we got from you it says you decided to keep the system. Let us know.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I wanted a wireless system that is affordable. I did a little research on the top recommended companies and Link Interactive fell within the top 3 or 4, depending on who you are looking at. My daughter did all the installation for me. She just read the instructions and she did fine. We didn’t have to call for any further instructions or didn’t even look at YouTube videos that I knew were available. But if it was me, I might have more hours doing the installation and would have needed more instructions or called in. My system has everything. It's easy and you can operate on certain basic code. Their system is sort of sold a piece now, though. So, if I wanted cameras, I can buy the cameras which were something that I opted to not purchase at this time. I did go back and buy the glass breakage sensor.

Dealing with their customer service has been good. When they have realized they sent me the wired smoke detector instead of the wireless one, they corrected that and sent me the wireless smoke detector. My only issue with them is we've had a couple of false alarms and they are calling my secondary contact instead of the main contact. Another issue I have with Link is that I've been connected for at least 45 days now but I haven't seen a bill. I don’t know if they’re billing me or just debiting my account. Since I do automatic payments, they have my account number just to draft but I still sometimes would like to see the bill. Other than that, it's been good with Link Interactive.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I work for an insurance company and one of our clients installed Link Interactive. Then, when I called Link Interactive, it was perfect. Their reps and the instructions were very good, and the installation was very easy. I had it installed in my granddaughter’s apartment, and the system has been working well. I like the features, especially the one where you know that somebody is entering through the front or back door.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

We got Link Interactive for our new home and everything went great. They're less expensive than the security system we used before. Their reps were also nice. They checked in with me often enough to remind me to get back with them. They were very helpful and the quality of their equipment is good. It's all working fine. I got everything I was looking for and I feel more secure. I appreciate the customer service folks. When I had a question installing it or making it work, they were very responsive.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I decided that I wanted to have some security. My brother purchased from Link Interactive and he recommended them to me. Their salesperson was the best. He was super knowledgeable, helpful, and really great to work with. I also called Link Interactive back on a couple of occasions because I needed to add some equipment and the woman I talked to didn’t seem to be as knowledgeable about things. But she was very thorough and would look things up and find out, then tell me the answers because I had a lot of questions.

I did the installation of the system myself and a person from Link Interactive walked me through on the phone. They made it really easy. I’m more verbal and I knew that they would walk me through it so I went that route. The lady I spoke to had a manual in front of her so she was looking at it as I was talking about it and how could we troubleshoot things. Then she got help from someone about something. I was surprised because I was a little nervous about how the installation was gonna work while were doing it over the phone. But they were super helpful and resolved things they needed to resolve.

Because of the noise that my dogs make, I'd set the system to be on Armed Away. Then I'd leave it and the glass break sensors would go off. We disabled that but it seems that they still go off. So when I leave, I do Armed Stay. On the weekend, the people at the Link Interactive main office aren’t there. That was when the system was new and I was trying to find out why was the alarm going off and it keeps happening. The people from Link Interactive said I had to talk to someone in the office on Monday because they were not there. But they gave me a resolution and someone followed-up with me, so it was fine.

Then I was ordering some products and we determined what I was ordering. However, I changed my bank account so the card I had on file didn’t go through so the people at Link Interactive couldn’t process the order. It took a week to get back and get it done. But that was probably my fault. Then, the product I needed wasn’t available anymore. I was getting a B-stock and somebody sold them in the meantime since my card didn’t work out. So now, I have to wait until they get more B-stock to get the window sensors that I wanted because I couldn’t pay the full price and I need to call them back to check into that B-stock. I also ordered cameras and I gotta find someone to help me get those installed.

Also, the Link Interactive smartphone feature is good. But I'd like to be able to see when my doors are opened and closed and I can't see that on the app. I can log in to Alarm.com and see more information though. When the Link Interactive app says, “Front door open,” it gives the current status but if I wanna look at the history of when things happened, I have to go to the main website and it would be nice to have that on the app. Maybe it is on the app and it could be a user error, so I need to look at the app a little more. Other than that, I feel better since I got Link Interactive and I recommended them to my friend who bought a system as well.

Link Interactive response

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I was looking for a good security system at a cost that I could afford. I went to Costco, found Link Interactive, and they seemed to be okay, so I went with them. Their customer service reps were good and I had no problem with the installation. To me, one security system is probably just as good as the other and some of the features of my system with Link are a little expensive. I've already met my two-year obligation with them and now, I'm looking into leaving them and going with somebody else because. I'm paying way too much to Link. In fact, they raised the bill a few months ago. I called them there and they said they would put the price back to where it was but they haven't done it yet. I don’t have any real bad complaints other than that, however, I'm looking around and hearing other things now and from what I can see, cost is coming way down on some of these things.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing this with us. We will look into this right away and get your price reverted. Thanks

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I bought a new home and I wanted to feel safe. I liked Link Interactive's price and I went with them. When I ordered my equipment, I got just one keyfob but they sent me two. I called them about it and their rep repeated my order but in the end, they still charged me for two keyfobs and never sent me the return information for the other one. I ended up keeping the extra one and I let my sister have it. Then, I knew I had to install everything myself but the instructions were not clear. I stayed in contact with them and they had to send me videos and this and that. But I have an old home, so I have a lot of molds around my doors and it took me a while to get the equipment up for that. Also, I'm still not hooked up and I still don’t have my motion detectors up.

All in all, I have not had a good experience with Link Interactive at all and I'm frustrated. They only tell you you don’t need tools and stuff to hook up your system, but you have to. Plus, they say that they the equipment is stick-on, but the actual motion detector is not a stick-on. So, I would tell others that I wouldn't bother with Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear that your experience has been anything short of amazing. Our systems are designed for most homes but sometimes that always doesn't work with older homes. That being said we are confident we can get you up and running. We will have someone reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

The apartment complex that I’m currently staying in had multiple break-ins in broad daylight and I was not feeling safe because my wife and daughter are at home. So I went and started shopping for a security system which is most suitable for the apartment. I found Link Interactive more reasonable with the services that they offered and after reading through multiple reviews, I found them within the budget that I had. Also, I had an interaction with one of their consumers who was very helpful and kind in helping me zero down what would be ideal for my house and at the price point that was offered.

Then during the installation, I didn’t have any issues except that the equipment was not sticking on to the foam. So far, I'm liking the system and my experience with it has been good. Though I haven’t started using everything that has been offered, the system is working perfectly. I use its smartphone features and I arm and disarm the alarm using the app very frequently.

Link's customer care reps have been extremely helpful, too. I was getting to a two-year contract to get a better rate and I wish my rate would have been a lot more cheaper on the hardware cost considering it is a two-year contract that I’ve been tied on to. Other than that, I'm kinda happy as of now. Also, I did a referral to my friend and he got Link Interactive as well.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback and referring your friend! We are happy to have you as a customer.

Link Interactive Company Information