Call toll free

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.61/5
Based on 1,909 ratings submitted in the last year
Visit Website

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Link Interactive Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

My daughter has Link Interactive and recommended them. We installed the system ourselves and once we got the hang of it, it was pretty easy. However, we're having some difficulty with the outside camera. I'm trying to get clips sent to me as people walk up my driveway and I'm not pleased with that at all. I need to call Link Interactive to get that rectified. On the other hand, I like its smartphone features. Overall, the system was expensive but I've been pleased and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Link Interactive provided the service to the previous owner of the house, so I continued it. It was a very easy process. I got the phone number from the previous owner, called them, filled the one document which I emailed them, and that was it. The setup was done remotely. I changed my own password and that was it. It was very easy. I'll continue to use Link. So far, customer service has been good. The handling of the account has been faultless. The very few times there were things to notify me, it was very timely and there were no issues. I'm quite happy with what they're doing. Their application's good and their service in the house is good. I used it quite a bit to monitor people who worked in my home.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

We got burglarized twice a couple years ago. The whole neighborhood got nailed. And what really creeped me out was we were out back having a barbecue with some of our friends, and I saw that we were missing a screen on one of our windows. And then, I was like, “Okay, that’s it.” Where we live in Las Vegas is on the southwest side, which has been, up until recent, particularly low-crime. But the unfortunate part about it is what’s going on here in Vegas is the same thing that’s been going on in like LA and other places like that. Things start spreading out, and those problems, they go with it, and the burglaries are kicking up. So, for the safety of my Frau and for the safety of our cats, our livelihood and our house, I have to take measures.

I got Link Interactive, and they've been wonderful. All I gotta do is set it up and get it activated. Everything's been completely positive, and I think the idea is good. I saw a commercial the other day about Link. They were like, “Yeah, it’s easy to set up.” What used to be was you had to have a guy come in and wire the place. Now, we can do it ourselves.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

Link Interactive was absolutely terrible. We discontinued the account and went with somebody else. None of the equipment worked. We kept getting false alarms, nothing would connect to the system and everything was failing. When we would call to try to get it fixed or figure out the problem, there would be sometimes an hour wait just to talk to someone. No one was responsive. They wouldn't honor their equipment despite the fact that it was only three years old. They were saying that it had reached the end of its fair use life. So their equipment only lasts three years. It was junk. We were very unhappy. And when we asked if they would replace the equipment or even just give us a discount, they really weren't interested. They said that they would give us like a $30 credit.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Having 3 choices for home security, I called Link and the guy was very helpful and nice. The price was good as well. They sent the system out and I signed up for the three-year plan. Then, I used the chat line about 3 weeks ago and the rep sent me the wrong stuff. I had ordered the outdoor camera, the thermostat, and the garage door, and she sent the front door lock by accident. I called them and a guy helped me, and we got it rectified. So, the service has been excellent still. And the quality of the equipment is high. I did the installation myself and it was easy. I set up the camera but I haven't looked at the directions when I did the thermostat so that might be a different piece. Then, my camera just arrived, but I've had Link for 2 months now. I have SimpliSafe at our house while Link is at our cabin, and I like the Link system as it seems easier to set up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

After checking on the other home security companies and seeing what they had to offer, I felt going with Link was a better choice. They offered more and the price was very reasonable per month. It’s definitely affordable for me. I did ADT in the past and it’s been some years, but I wanted to give Link fair chance. I did the installation myself, which was quite easy to do, and I thank their guys for allowing me to be able to do it on my own without having someone come to my home to do it. The keypad of the system is large and the sound is loud enough that I can hear it throughout my home. So, that works well for me. Also, the smartphone features are very helpful, especially being able to unlock or lock from home or set from home if I need to. If I have a family member that comes from time to time and does not remember the code very often, then I have the ability to disable the alarm for them as well. Link has been wonderful and I’m really enjoying it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Link Interactive set the device up for me and I installed it by myself, which was easy. I don’t like what it does on my phone though. I need to know exactly what I need to do because I’m not used to it. Nonetheless, everything’s good and I recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I have a home in Houston and Link was referred. I liked the one in Houston so I decided to get one for Jackson. It is so much better and more advanced. Plus the cost was very reasonable. I had an independent contractor set it up and I got to customize the package. The phone features are great. I turn the device on and off on there, too. Also, the reps are real responsive. They were there to help me through the process and it was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I had some things come up missing in my garage. It’s one of those things where you know who got it but you can’t prove it, but with Link, I could prove it now. I don't always got it hooked up though. I had a little bit of a computer problem and I'm waiting on my hooker-upper to come back. But it seems to be working when I have it working. Everybody’s 100% on helping me out.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Link Interactive is only adding a very normal capability right now. I’m still not able to pair it with my Z-Wave locks, which I have already installed in the house. I tried contacting Link Interactive a couple of times, but I’m not getting a concrete answer whether these are incompatible with their system. Because with the other service provider, they have that one and it’s working great. So, we're not able to move out from the other service provider, because the systems are not able to communicate with the Link Interactive module.

I have a self-monitoring system. I have the Nexia, which automates all my doors and locks, which works on a different technology. I have several locks and they are all automated. The system has the light controls too, the motion detectors, fire detection and water leakage detector. There is also something called a Z-Wave technology. It is like a common technology platform connected to all these devices. In fact, my Alexa is also connected through that. So, if I ask Alexa to do something, I can just talk to the Alexa.

My self-monitoring system do more than Link Interactive. I have several different people, like the cleaner. He comes in the house and I have created his account so he can open certain locks and he can actually get inside the house and do the cleaning, which is next to impossible in the Link Interactive, because it’s all connected in the home automation system. So, that’s one of the issues, because I’m not able to move forward from my old to the new platform because it really doesn’t cope up. It doesn’t connect.

Also, there is something called a multi-user interaction. So, in the Nexia, I can create up to 10 people with different code numbers. So, 10 people can be allowed into the home and they can use their own codes, and I can customize their access. So, I don’t give the access to the cleaner to get into the garage because the garage does not require the cleaning, so he cannot actually go into the garage. But he can go to the other rooms for the cleaning stuff. There is also something like the guest mode, so that means I can remotely open my doors. If any guest comes into my home and I don’t want to give them any code number or anything, I can just open the locks remotely through anywhere.

When I got the Link Interactive, they told me that it is going to be compatible with those. But I’m not even able to pair any of them as of now. Link Interactive security system is like an old school. It just have a magnetic something. So, I have not moved on to the Link Interactive as of now. I told them, “This is all what I want you to move from the old one to the new one because then I can save some money.” Otherwise, there is no point of having two different things. So, my old system takes care of the door locks. But if I put my security system on the alarm, on the active mode, even though if the authorized user enter the home, it will actually switch on the alarm because it doesn’t understand.

These are third-party modules, but till this time, it has not been paired. I cannot even go into the other option to see what capability Link Interactive is providing me till the time that it’s not even paired any one of the locks. So, that’s where the problem is. It’s not able to even pair with the Link Interactive system. I wanna see who is the other service provider who can actually accommodate all of my current system and take it over rather than I have to really move it.

The system didn't work the first time. I was at work then, probably like midnight. I worked with them, and they were telling me that something is wrong with my system. Ultimately, they found that something is wrong with their configuration and they had to sort it out. So, my first impression was like, “Okay. So, you sent me something which was not configured properly,” even though I gave them all the information, what they requested me to take over the entire system, what I have currently. But they misconfigured the system, so it didn't work at all. It was showing different messages, which is not even there. For an example, “The battery is poor,” and there was no battery involved in the entire system. But I can say that the support was good. They were with me for several hours, but they found out that the issue is from their side, not from my side.

Furthermore, they do not have the professional installment, just do it yourself. So, even though I can say it’s not complicated, but because they were telling me that something is wrong with my system, I had to really spend a lot of time. It took time for them to understand, “Oh, this is not my system. This is their system,” but in order to get into that point, I had to do so many things, so many changes. I literally spent lost time, what I was not supposed to spend. If they had sent out professionals to install that system, then they would have the entire control of the configuration, they’d know exactly what I’m trying to tell them. It’d be a different experience altogether when someone professionally comes out to your door and completes the stuff versus you’re trying to figure it out, whether you did it right or I did wrong.

And there was a time when they were saying “No, I think there is something wrong with your old system and we really cannot work with your old system.” So, even though they told me that it’s a DIY and that it’s very simple, and that they'll tell me step-by-step how to do things, but because their configuration was set up wrong, their system cannot understand whether it is right because their configuration was wrong in their side. And then they reprogrammed it. Once they reprogrammed it, everything started working.

Link Interactive Company Information