Learn More Learn More

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5
Based on 1,940 ratings submitted in the last year
Learn More

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
View More View More

Link Interactive Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 17, 2020

I like the system. I have an Alarm.com in my home and wanted the system for my parents. My dad is a little older and has been leaving doors open, especially at night. That kinda triggers the alarm and it talks, which allows my mom to hear what doors are open. Plus, I set it so that if a door opens any time after 12:00 AM, the system would send out an alert team and also call on the phone. That way, my mom is aware. It has worked. Also, if my parents feel peace of mind if they leave the house, they can if they want to.

I got a self-install kit and I pretty much did everything on my own. And they also provided some support. I had a few issues with a few of the items, so I was on the phone with them. They helped me out with testing it. They could see and had more view on their end than I could see on mine. I had a couple of issues with the nodes. My dog chewed it up and I had to do a return exchange. They were gonna charge me for it, then they didn’t after that and I got it replaced. As far as customer service, I've called in and done a few emails with them and they’ve been responsive. Overall, Link Interactive has been a good company.

Original review: March 15, 2020

I have the doorbell camera and when we first put it in, it wasn’t working. Link said it wasn’t getting enough juice so I had to add some kinda boosters and other stuff. We redid the internet system and it worked a little better. But it just doesn’t work well at all. If you cut it down to the very lowest setting, it picks up things that are out in the middle of the street. We don’t live right on the street. We live off of it. But every time a car or a truck goes by with some kinda noise, the system will pick that up so you can’t set the system where it’ll just be out in front of the steps. If we leave, it notifies us every time the noise sets it off.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I signed up with Link Interactive around 6 years ago. I had shopped around and Link Interactive was the best overall value. The customer service is always quick to answer the phone and help when I need them. The monitoring service when my alarm went off was very helpful. I'm happy with my decision to choose Link Interactive after 6 years of service.

Original review: March 14, 2020

The Link system was a pretty easy install. I've had it for three months and everything is smooth. They arm or disarm the system when I’m away. It’s pretty easy. They have their panic line if anything happens. Also, it’s easy to add users with Link. It’s pretty simple.

Original review: March 11, 2020

I used to work for one of Link Interactive's competitors and I felt I could install a system better than someone professionally that I'm gonna pay three or four grand to do so. I found a company where I could do that myself with a reasonable monthly rate and the type of back-end system with Alarm.com. With Link Interactive you're really just paying for monitoring.

We had a situation where we had one of our detectors go off, and we got a call like at 2 a.m. That seems to be an industry standard. I wish that standard would change because there was no reason to call somebody at 2:00 AM about a freeze warning. They could have just sent a text message or an email. But outside of that, everything's been good. I also got Link not for the security but for the home automation. I've got door locks, light sensors and thermostats. The main reason why I purchased Link was that I was looking for a more reasonable way to be able to monitor those systems remotely as well as at the house and have energy efficiency with all three.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: March 10, 2020

Link Interactive is the best thing for me. I've been with them for about four years, and I haven’t had any issues. I get timely response through emails. Everything has been good so far with the system. I’ve been happy with their product. Sometimes the system goes out. It may just go out for a second, but it hasn’t done that in a very long time.

Original review: March 9, 2020

The reps of Link Interactive are really nice. And I request Spanish speaking people so I can to talk to somebody in Spanish later on for the activation and the help that I need because I speak English, but I still have difficulty with some words. I wanna make sure I have everything care of. They told me to make sure when I call, I can request somebody who speaks Spanish. I'm happy with the system.

Original review: March 8, 2020

The customer service of Link Interactive was excellent. When they walked me through the setup process, the guy that I did it with was quite good when I placed the order. I didn’t have to call about anything. I got it all done. This is a really old house. It was built in ’87, but we don’t have a C-wire on our thermostat, that’s the common wire that most of the WiFi-type of systems require. And the Link Interactive system doesn’t require that. That was one of the main reasons I went with it. And our thermostats worked just perfectly. We’ve been away right after I got the system installed. And my stepdaughter goes in every once in a while, and every time she goes in, we get a notification. Everything’s been good. It seems to work just fine.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Our experience with Link Interactive has been okay but it’s just a hassle to have to replace a battery when it’s wearing out. The batteries don’t last forever. So, from time to time, different batteries will expire and you have to open it up and replace it yourself ‘cause they don’t provide any service. Sometimes, when I call their customer service, they’re closed. But for the most part, it’s okay. The quality is okay as well. It serves its purpose. I like that it’s hooked up to the police station too.

Original review: March 3, 2020

The guy that sold the Link Interactive to me was pretty helpful. They sent it to me, I installed it and got it activated. It does what it’s supposed to do. It lets me know when somebody’s there that’s not supposed to be there.

Link Interactive Company Information