Call toll free
4.64/5
Based on 1,655 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1655 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: July 29, 2018

I saw the system online and I recognized some of the equipment since I had Vivint. Link Interactive is better and they are $10 cheaper. The instructions were very easy to follow and I was able to install the security system in about 30 minutes. The system had everything I needed and I like all the features.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I bought a house two months ago and I didn't know about the neighborhood, so I was kind of concerned. I was shopping around for a home security system and I called Link Interactive because I was googling and I saw their name. The lady on the phone was really nice and sweet. I told here I didn't know when was I moving and she said I could get it and activate it whenever I wanna activate. Then, after I activate, I would have 45 days to try it out. That was great. She sold me.

Last month, I got an email saying my account has been activated which was weird. I did not activate it. But I got 45 days. I would see, figure it out, and give them a call. And then, I forgot. On August 1st, they charged me $44. I called and told them I did not activate anything and asked why were they charging me. They said that because I did not activate, they automatically activated for me. They shipped my item on June 1st and my 45 days was over on July 15. They have a policy that after 45 days, if you don't activate it, they would activate it for you automatically. I said that when I was talking to the lady, she said, 'You can activate whenever you want, and after you activate, you have 45 days.' Also, they've gotta at least have some courtesy and let me know, 'Hey listen, your 45 days is up, and we're just gonna activate your account. Are you ready to activate?' They did not tell me anything about it.

Then, I said I don't need it but they said I'm in a contract now for three years. I'm stuck with something that I just bought online and I don't know what it is and how it's gonna work. And now, I'm gonna pay $45 a month for the next three years. I'm not even living in that house and for the next six months, I won't be living in that house. I have construction going on. They're saying they're trying to help me out but I'm having the worst experience and I won't be able to recommend them to anyone.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I liked the cost of Link Interactive as well as the very good reviews of their product. I went with them and their customer service has been fantastic. I've been calling and getting a hold of people who know what they're talking about on the first call. Also, they have been supporting me with the installation and troubleshooting. That's rare in the U.S. Typically, the call center is somewhere and the agents are difficult to understand. They also need to call somebody else to help.

I integrated my existing alarm system and I had to do a bit of pre-work in terms of where the termination of the wires are and connect those to the box that interface with Link's system. Though it took a bit of time, the result was good. Furthermore, with Link, I was getting better technology for the same price. Their level of technical support is very high and that sets them apart. I recommend them.

Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: July 26, 2018

We live in Detroit and right next to the freeway. Among security system companies, Link Interactive was a little more affordable and their representatives are easier to get a hold of. With other companies, we were put on hold forever and it just didn't work. And with those, we had to schedule a time for people to come and install the system. But with Link, we did ourselves in a couple of minutes and their reps were helpful. One of them was Justin and he was in contact with me for weeks because I was back and forth about it. Every time, he responded right away and he was able to get the price to a place that was comfortable for us.

The quality of the equipment is good but I had a hard time sticking the window and door sensors alarm. One of our doors is a little wonky, and it took a bit to get it right. But even though I held it down in the amount of time it said, it would just knock off when I opened the door. Finally, I got it in the right spot where it's still sensed by its other half but wasn't about to get knocked off. Otherwise, we're satisfied with it so far. The service does what we wanted it to do and I feel safe when I'm home alone at night because my husband has to stay in duty on a military base twice a week.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 25, 2018

Link Interactive is the first home security system that I've used. It was good dealing with their reps. I told them what I wanted and then it was customized. They were responsive when they replaced one of the cameras that didn’t work. And some of the sticky things don't stick quite as well. I had this thing fall off the wall and triggered the alarm, and I just used some tape for it. Then the Schlage locks we bought somewhere else isn’t fully connecting to the system at all. But other than that, the smartphone features work and the cost of the system is reasonable. It’s my first house in a while, so it feels good that there's somebody monitoring it.

Link Interactive response

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying your system and that it is providing you with the peace of mind you deserve! Thanks for all your feedback and please don't hesitate to give us a call if you ever have any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: July 24, 2018

Link Interactive is a great company and so far, I also had great service from them. With Link, I could install the system all by myself. They also didn’t have any additional hidden fees. Their salespersons were very knowledgeable and willing to help. They asked enough questions so I got the best bang for my buck and I really needed it for my current residence. Installing their system was simple and the instruction that came with it was easy as one, two, three. It took me 30 minutes to an hour to get it all set up and I was ready to go. I was satisfied with everything that was included in my package and I enjoy the security equipment. It’s really sleek and it’s not noticeable at all. Its smartphone feature is one of my favorites. I’m constantly out of town because of my job and my band so it’s great to be able to see someone crawl to my front door and I can talk to whoever no matter where I am through the doorbell.

Link Interactive response

We hope to serve you for many years! Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was very happy with my experience with Link Interactive. I switched to them from another home security company and the cost was very good considering the quality of the system. Also, the stuff that I got was really what I was needing. I already had most of the parts that I needed installed at the house and I just had to change a couple of things over. I was moving from a 2GIG to the QI, all Honeywell stuff, then I moved over to whatever the new version is. Placing my order through Link's reps went smoothly and being an advanced user, installing the system myself was easy.

Link Interactive response

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience and please let us know if you ever have any questions or ever need anything in the future!

Original review: July 18, 2018

I have had breaking and entering on my property many times. Link was cheaper than the other security companies. Their reps were very good and very knowledgeable. The installation was pretty simple and the equipment is high-quality. The feature that I like the most is that I can turn on and off the system with my phone. The cost is pretty fair and I have already recommended Link.

Link Interactive response

Hopefully you don't get broken into any more! Thanks for your recommendation.

Original review: July 18, 2018

Link Interactive has provided the service that I needed without me re-installing ADT. We have been with them for a couple of months and their reps were very knowledgeable and were able to help me whenever I called in. I was able to customize the package that I got from them. Then we added a couple more monitors from what was already there. The installation went smoothly. We did the installation on the phone so I could turn on and off the system via phone.

Link Interactive response

Happy to hear you got all the help you needed, and please let us know if you ever need anything else!

Original review: July 17, 2018

We were using Vivint before and we're building a new house, so I need another security system. I wanted Link Interactive since it's cheaper and it's a do-yourself installation where they send you over the gears. Their representatives were good. I ordered from Link a standard package and the features that it came with by default were great. I also ordered more sensors because I have a lot of windows. The instructions to install the system were pretty easy to follow. I use the smartphone features and they’re easy and very convenient. I like the quality of the equipment, so far. It's really good value.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback and please let us know if you ever need anything.

Original review: July 17, 2018

My boyfriend and his child were moving in and we wanted his 9-year old to feel safer and more secure in the new setting. I did a bunch of research and Link Interactive was one of the less expensive while still having the features that we wanted. The rep I worked with was knowledgeable, explained stuff and let me have the time that I asked for to make the decision without bothering me and calling. So, they were great. The installation was pretty quick and a lot easier than I had anticipated. The instructions were detailed. Link Interactive had the system all set up and all we had to do was put it on the doors.

Our experience with Link Interactive has been great so far. The system works well and I like the features of it, like sending us messages when somebody keeps the door open or uses the door. We haven’t armed it a lot but even when it’s not armed, it’s providing us a benefit. However, I hope there's a way of making the control center not need to be plugged in because trying to find a convenient location that’s also near a plug-in was the biggest challenge. Nevertheless, just telling my boyfriend's son that we have this security system helps. The kid heard the system announce the doors and garage door stuff so he knows that it works.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 16, 2018

We wanted a security system as a preventative measure and Link Interactive looked good. The installation process had a few bumps because some of the door sensors weren't the right ones. They should've been long-range sensors because they're apart from the panel. But other than that, the installation was good. One of my cameras also went offline but I haven't been able to troubleshoot it with the steps online. The 800 number support is good too. They're usually helpful and I'm gonna have to call them this week. For the quality of the service, the system is a fair-value product. I would recommend Link Interactive.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I wanted to have a doorbell camera and a thermostat built into a home security system. We needed to monitor both of it from our phone so it required us to be in a bit of higher tier. I checked out Guardian, Frontpoint and ADT but I didn’t like them even from the start. Link Interactive had the best pricing and the lowest monthly rate for the features that we wanted and everyone else for the monitoring feature was at least about $55 a month. Guardian was about $400 more for the exact same system and they both use the same control panel and sensors.

It took me about three weeks to decide to go with Link and their rep, Zack, was really laid back. I sent him an email to ask him to give me a call. He gave me a call and he was not super pushy. Installation went really well too. It was very easy as long as you could do a hole in the wall and run a cord through it. When I first got the system, I didn’t realize this but they actually programmed everything to work together before it arrived at our door. They have a screen protector that sits on top of the screen so it wouldn't get scratched up. I thought the panel was scratched up and thought this was a used system, so I was very livid. I emailed Link and they told me that it was just a screen protector and to just take it off. They also told me that the equipment has been calibrated to work together, that was why all the sensors were opened. That way, when I turned the system on, everything was already synced together.

I use the Alarm.com app on my fone with the Link Interactive system and it's very smooth. The control panel’s quality is really nice too. The sensors on the doors are made of plastic and they're decent. I had an issue where the thermostat didn’t sync, so I called Link about that and the rep fixed it. Within about 15 minutes, it was completely done from start to finish. They also emailed me a copy of the letter from my insurance company, so that I could get the deduction on the homeowners. Overall, I have a really positive experience with Link Interactive and I don’t plan to go anywhere else.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I was interested in a security system so I looked at all the companies that I thought I might be interested in and read the reviews. I went with Link Interactive and the interaction with their reps were good. They also resolved any issues that we had. The installation was easy with some phone calls to tech support, who were also good. I love the features of the system, especially the fact that I can remotely access it. The quality and the cost of the system are good, except for one thing. I’ve talked to the tech support people about the garage door tilt sensor to mount it differently than using the sticky tape because in Florida, the temperature is so hot on these garage doors that that tape does not hold. Other than that, we're very happy with what we have and I would recommend Link Interactive to others.

Link Interactive response

Sorry to hear about the tape. Hopefully things are working well now. Thanks for your feedback!

Original review: July 14, 2018

My sister and I were talking about home security systems, and she has Link Interactive. So I got Link too and I had a good interaction with their sales. One of their guys helped me a lot. But the installation was a little tough, so I called for help and it was all right. I like what we have and the overall functionality of the system is all good. I like the cost too. Overall, I highly recommend Link.

Link Interactive response

Glad to see you got all the help you needed, and please let us know if you ever need anything else!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I live in LA which is not the greatest place to be safe. I shopped around quite a bit and though Frontpoint is the most well-known, they were expensive. Link Interactive offers the best service and price, and the reviews were pretty stellar. I sent them a thing on the website and then someone followed up and gave me a call right away. I got a quote for the rates and then I decided to go for it and then they sent the stuff. It was all pre-programmed and really easy to put in. I added a couple of sensors and had some problems with them, and they were very helpful in getting what I needed out of it. They’ve been great thus far when I've dealt with them and I'm very happy.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing your experience. Happy to hear you got the help you needed!

Original review: July 13, 2018

Having a home security system while living in the city was a smart idea. I had a system before but I’m paying much less in monthly fees with Link Interactive. Also,they have been as responsive, if not more and the wireless system works better than the wired one that I had. So, it’s been an improvement in every aspect. The people who helped me for the initial set up were tremendous. They spent half an hour to an hour on the phone with me helping me sort through things and sending me out things when I needed them. So, everyone who I dealt with so far has been very helpful and patient and I’ve never had to wait long on a call, on a hold or anything like that.

I had a couple of issues with the installation because I was trying to convert the wired system to see if I could just continue to use the old wired sensors. They had a device that will take those wires and then transmit them via radio signal but that didn’t work. We spent a few hours trying to get that to work, but once we decided to give up on that and just go all wireless, it was very simple. The features are very good but I would like to have the ability from the app to bypass the sensor and to see more clearly when a sensor has been bypassed on my app. Sometimes it will show it and sometimes, it won’t. It’s nice to have a security system when I leave the house to know that it’s gonna be protected from anyone making an entry without having the code. It’s not necessarily a safer system but it’s just a better value and more convenient. I’ve had this system now for over four years and overall, I’m very pleased with the service.

Link Interactive response

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your system! Thanks for being a great customer.

Original review: July 12, 2018

We moved to our first house and that was a motivation to purchase a home security system. We looked up a lot of reviews and I read some articles, and it seemed like Link Interactive got a lot of positive reviews, more so than some other companies. And then, our dealings with those working for them were really positive, so it encouraged us to keep going. We started off with Joseph and he was really thorough, and he wasn’t pushy at all. I talked to him a couple of times and asked him a lot of questions. I wasn’t even set yet in going with Link Interactive and I let him know, and he was good with that. He didn’t pressure me with anything. I talked to my husband and after that, it led us to go back to them. I also worked with David and he was amazing and patient with me. They really worked with me and I appreciated that.

My husband installed the system and he said it was self-explanatory. He had a couple of questions, but he was able to get those cleared up when he called and talked talk to Link's reps, or he would watch their videos. We were able to get the features that we wanted and we're happy with it. I like using the app on the phone as I find that really easy and convenient. With it, I can arm or disarm. I found out though that if the alarm goes off, you can't disarm it and you actually have to go to the panel which is good. We had a false alarm and I was impressed with how quickly the Link personnel reached out and contacted us. I also really like the door sensors and I can hear when the doors open, and that gives me a lot of security especially with the kids because they're all so little. Plus I like how you can program a sound for the door. The front door is different from all of the other doors, so I know if somebody went out the front door or if it's just the back door.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I did a bunch of online research and Link Interactive had good deals going on and was the best fit. I ended up just speaking to one sales representative and he told me all the options. Because we were deciding between them and a competitor he gave us quite a bit of information on why to choose them over their competitor and then he was able to get us a discount on one of the pieces of equipment as well. That was fairly helpful.

When the guy from Link discussed the packages, we ended up getting a doorbell camera and it ended up not being as easy to integrate with our current doorbell as we had anticipated. So we have to return it. He made it seem like it was a plug and play type of thing. He didn’t really explain. He made it seem like a lot more simple than it actually ended up. But that was the only negative thing I have to say. Other than this doorbell camera which just ended up not being the right fit for what we had in place the basic stuff that they gave us were really easy to install. And everything is pretty good quality. Everything seems to be working just fine. It helps especially when we’re away for longer periods of time. It's nice to have some of the sensors that we have on while we’re away.

Original review: July 11, 2018

The Link sales reps were knowledgeable and good to deal with. Everybody answered my questions and I had no problem hooking up the system. I called them one time and they stayed with me while the software was updating. I like their system and it's better than what I had before. I monitor it on my phone and though I could do everything without the app, I like the app ‘cause I can arm and disarm before I get to the house. The monthly fee is below some of the other carriers and the equipment looks high quality.

Link Interactive response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. Please let us know if you ever need anything

Original review: July 10, 2018

Link Interactive's system is comparable to the different system we've used in the past and we like it. We priced four companies, but we ended up with them because of the price and their system's ease of use. Their customer service was really good and the lady I dealt with gave me my first quote very easily. She worked with me to make sure we had everything we needed in the package. I had no problem with the installation and also, we use the smartphone features every day. The equipment is well-made, works great at a reasonable price and I'm very happy with it.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. We strive to take care of our customers. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I needed protection and got Link Interactive through Costco. Then I sold my house and sold the alarm with the house and bought a new system directly from Link Interactive and put it into my new house and all of that was a positive experience. Link’s reps were very good to deal with. Plus, the installation was very easy for me. I'm happy with the set of features that it has and everything that I need is there. The quality of the equipment is all very good too and the system performs really well. Alarm systems are expensive but I got a good value with Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for buying a second system with us. We are happy to have you as a customer!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I have family members who have used other security systems and that was what we compared Link to. Link’s upfront cost was a bit lower and the monthly cost was also reasonable for the monitoring portion so we chose it as our home security system. The set-up of the system was pretty simple. We like the features in our system and one of the reasons we went with Link was because they had outdoor cameras that have the motion detection which we wanted because we wanna see if somebody is coming up to the door and be alerted. A lot of the other home security systems don’t offer anything other than interior cameras. So far, the quality of Link's equipment is great.

We also use the smartphone features every day. We love it because we remember to set the alarm. Now, we feel much better since having Link as we have a lot of people kicking in carport doors in my neighborhood. We have something that we’d be able to look at the video of the driveway and we’d be able to get notified if somebody was at the door and if any of the doors opened. However, we got surprised on a $5 fee on our monthly bill for the monitoring service because of the county that we live in. We were told by the company that we would need to let the county that we live in know that we added the monitoring part. It would be good if Link Interactive would let customers know that stuff ahead of time.

Original review: July 9, 2018

We purchased a home security system as someone broke into my fiancé’s car and the community is not that safe. We went with Link Interactive for their prices, and their people were super nice. They answered my questions clearly. Also, the installation instructions were easy to follow. I like the system's features except when the windows are open. If I leave the window open to get a breeze in my home and if there's movement towards that window, I would like for the detector to tell me that there's someone coming in through that window. Also, we have a movement monitor on the front door and my fiancé opened it up one time, and it didn’t detect that somebody had just walked in. It also didn’t say that the front door was open.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I'm moving from one home and I'm having another custom home built. Right now, I'm using SimpliSafe and it's not meeting my expectations, so I decided to go with another system for a new house. I've had numerous conversations with people at Link, and they've all been very friendly, helpful and totally understanding. The reps ordered the system that I wanted and everything was priced out exactly the same. They also allowed me to make customizations 'cause they added some additional sensors in that I thought I needed, besides what was in the standard package. So, they were very accommodating. I signed the contract and they sent me the hardware, and once they started the billing cycle, they suspended it because they knew it was not installed yet. They gave me a 90-day extension, which should be fine. So, everything up to this point has been great so far.

Original review: July 7, 2018

We were looking to secure our new home and my wife was researching online for security companies, and based on price point and customer service reviews that she was able to find, we decided on Link Interactive. Their sales reps were very helpful and everything that we've spoken were pretty good. The cost of the system was reasonable and I'm pretty happy with price point per month as well. The only hiccup in the process was a little delay on getting the front door camera. The shipping was around three weeks behind the rest of the equipment, but besides that, things went smooth. It was a do-it-yourself installation but everything went well. The system has good features although the central home monitor could be a little better.

Original review: July 7, 2018

Prior to getting Link Interactive, we had a different provider and their system was very dated and they didn't offer any home automation. Also, their processes were not always followed, so we had several false alarms and they would call the contacts out of order. Instead of calling our home phone first and then our cell phones, they'd call the secondary and tertiary contact. So, my mother-in-law was freaking out why she was getting a call. When we got in touch with Link Interactive, they answered all the technical questions and didn't try to oversell me on anything. They were very honest and upfront, too. The guy I talked to said that I could file the parts individually or however I wanted it, and I ended up buying a package.

The installation was pretty straightforward. I went through some of the tutorials online and all the documentation that was in the unit. I had a few questions which they were able to answer quickly. The only thing that has been a concern is I ordered a doorbell camera with the bronze face and all they had was the silver face which doesn't match our decor on the outside. The bronze face camera was on back order and I still haven't received it yet. They told me to keep the one they sent and use it. When they get the new one in, they will ship it and swap it out.

I use the smartphone features all the time. We had some packages that were stolen, so I check the doorbell when packages are delivered. When packages or people arrive at the door, the doorbell is triggered and I can see and talk to them if I want to and view what's there. That's also part of the reason why we started looking at a new system. All Monitronics or Brinks offered was the nest system which didn't have a good integration and we use a lot of Amazon products. Link's cost is fair, too. Cheaper is always better, but with all the services I'm getting from it, it is less a month than what I was paying with our old system and didn't get nearly the amount of features.

The service is great and I've been pretty happy with the security system's features, but Link may be a little bit behind on the technology. Their camera can't easily identify certain cars or their license plate at all, so I'd like something with a higher resolution. I got to be able to read the license plates and simply identifying the cars doesn't really help too much. Other than that, I have recommended them to a few people. A buddy of mine just bought a vacation home and I told him to take a look at it and he's into home automation stuff, too.

Original review: July 6, 2018

I called Link Interactive and the guy was cordial and answered all the questions that I was asking and told me the capability of the equipment. I got the security system and there could have been other stuff in the installation instructions that would have been more clear. But after calling and talking with them a couple of times, it got all straightened up good. I got two motion sensors, which are all I needed, but I may have to put a camera. The equipment is working fine and every time somebody gets close, it goes off and tells me. What I was looking for is to make sure that I knew when the people are coming and going out of my hangar and so far, so good.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: July 6, 2018

I've used ADT before but I wanted to try a different security system which is a little more flexible. So far, Link Interactive requires a little more knowledge on my part to set it up. It’s not quite a plug and play but it has some features that I can't get with ADT easily. Most of my interactions with Link’s customer service had been through email and it was self-explanatory so setting the system up was easy. I installed the cameras, the control panel and the motion sensors. It was pretty straightforward and then logging on to the account wasn't too difficult either.

The system is currently at my rental house and I like the camera and the fact that they are action camera. They're still not cheap to get but seemed to be pretty good. But I would like to see if I can get the notification feature working unlike with ADT that if someone is in front of the house, the system doesn’t send me any notifications. It should be a feature that should be available to see people then notify me because I like to get a heads up if someone is out in front of my door before opening the door.

Also, I use Link’s smartphone feature to activate the system. There's another feature I haven't used and I have to set up. That’s the geo-fencing or whenever I come up, the system will shut itself off if it recognizes my phone. Other than that, Link’s cost is roughly the same but commitment might be a little less with Link so it might end up being cheaper in the long run.

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 5, 2018

We just moved into a house so getting a home security system was one of the first things I wanted to check off our list. I wanted my system to be Alarm.com and I have a couple friends that work there so, I was familiar with their good software and technology and they recommended Link Interactive. I only talked to one other company but Link had a DIY set up and I had a good customer service experience. Ninna, the sales rep, was great and fantastic which made me feel good about the company and everyone has been responsive and reachable. If I had more serious problems, which I've had, unfortunately with the doorbell camera, they were very accommodating so I got my free replacement that they shipped earlier this week.

Most of the installation was flawless minus the doorbell camera. I appreciate having a well shot YouTube videos with clear instructions. It was nice and helpful to have video, especially with DIY, instead of just reading from a piece of paper. When things were a little more complicated like when I was setting out the doorbell camera, we originally had a digital time which made things complicated. Then I found out through talking with customer service that I needed an adaptor and then I switched the doorbell chime to a mechanical just to make the whole process simpler, which was definitely the best solution. Even my wife was able to help out even though she was not very technical.

Link Interactive was good for the price point. I could pay for something a little more expensive and get something that's polished and well-crafted like a Master but I don't need that level of polished right now. And I like that I have a good company with a good reputation behind it all. It's nice that it's very simple, but offers a lot of proper tools and notifications like automated things for people who wanna do that. But upfront, you can stick to the default settings which are very helpful. I'm a user-experience designer for a living so I look at this stuff very critically and I appreciate when things are designed well.

We don't have to worry about things at night or if we're gone. We are in the neighborhood that’s transitioning. In the past, it was known to have a higher crime rate but our particular street and immediate area is just about fine in that area. Still, having the security system helps us, feel a little a lot more home and not have to worry especially with a nice house like ours. It's been pretty great overall.

Link Interactive Company Information

UT
855-830-3777
www.linkinteractive.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business