Accredited Partner

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5
Based on 2,016 ratings submitted in the last year

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
Link Interactive Get a Quote

Link Interactive Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: July 23, 2020

Absolutely terrible experience with Link. A sales rep reached out to me in early 2018. He did a great job selling but terrible job explaining the setup of the system. When I got the system and tried to install it, I realized that this does NOT work for doors that aren't perfectly in line with their door frames (which is pretty common in older homes). When I explained this to Link, their initial solution was to use 3M stickies to get the sensors to line up with each other. To reiterate, their suggestion was for me to be MacGyver and rely on 3M stickies for a HOME SECURITY SYSTEM.

I explained that this was unacceptable (what if the sensors fall off the door? I'm supposed to feel safe knowing my security system is relying on 3M stickies lined up?) and their next solution was to use different sensors - ones that get drilled into the door and frame. I said no, that is not what I want to do, as that is not what I originally ordered and if I had known the only option for my doors was to now drill into my doors, I would never have ordered it.

At that point, I had already paid for 4 months of service without using the service for even a day. I asked to cancel since this was not working in my house (and this was after trying their suggestions) and the refused. The only thing they offered was a discount on a buyout. So, fast forward to July 2020 and my service is just now ending, and I had to pay $30 a month for two years without ever using the service. They are 100% unwilling to work with you on canceling the service if it does not work for your home, and cling to contracts. I understand how contracts work, but as someone who works in the service industry, I have time and time again severed contracts if the relationship REALLY isn't working. Why should both parties suffer? Link does not care - please know this before you sign up with them. You have been warned.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Link Interactive is a quick and easy service. Once I contacted them, I found they were super fast. I ordered my system at around 3 o'clock Eastern Time. By the afternoon of the next day, I had already received all of their equipment. Currently, there is one thing about their system where we get confused. I thought the system was already activated but it wasn't. It was only in testing mode. One day, we had a false alarm but we didn't have any call. When I figured it out, Link's reps told me that was a test call and that I needed to confirm with them.

Link has a gentleman named Harry whom I work with and he has been wonderful. I email him and he is on things. We had a problem about a trigger and once it surfaced, we had the ability to resolve it. Additionally, Link needs to develop their auto call system. I've already been called by a gentleman and I keep getting two or three calls within the day. Plus, Link charged me twice. They refunded me with a check but they have to be very careful as the first impression of a company is the last one.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I had a home security system and I wasn't happy with the company that was monitoring my house. It was a local company called Northeast. I did a little research and I made the switch to Link Interactive. My equipment was hardwired and I wanted to continue to use that setup that I had in the house. Link Interactive was one of the few companies that I could bring the equipment with me and continue to use that hardwired stuff. I received the equipment on time and it was pretty easy to install.

Customer service was on the phone with me. They gave me step-by-step instructions. I thought the customer service was very well, friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to do business with. The iPad touch monitor is very easy to use and very up-to-date in terms of technology. It is very terrific. As a matter of fact, I have another house and I just signed up my other house with Link Interactive. I'm waiting for the equipment to arrive. I also use Link's smartphone app.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I was looking for something with modern technology for the same price as the service I had. I researched a couple of security systems and made a few phone calls. With Link, when I had a lot of technical questions, the salesperson put me in touch with tech support who answered all my questions for me before I even made a decision to purchase from them. They were very helpful. Also, I got some quotes and Link had the best deal. I decided to go with them. It was very simple to install. They took a lot of information from me beforehand and preprogrammed my system and the name of my openings, my windows and doors. All I had to do is add the RF frequency signals to each window and door.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I had a security system added to a rental property. I looked at about six companies and went with Link Interactive because of better pricing and because it's wireless. For what we're looking for, the features in our package are perfect.

Original review: July 18, 2020

Link Interactive was able to hook up to the system that I had in the house. They're pretty good and they walk you through everything. It was pretty good talking to them. But they didn't have any service technicians to come to your house and work on the system. They can walk you through it but not everybody is that smart with hooking up stuff and things like that. When they overtook the system that I had, it kept reading that there was something wrong. Luckily, I’m smart enough because my Dad worked in the electric and the lady walked me through what to do. There were a couple of resistors from the system that I had left here and I had to go in the box and put a resistor in myself to make the system work.

Right now, my system is down. Two of my cameras are not working. I would love to purchase a new camera from Link. But they do not sell the cameras and anything for installation. So I gotta go find a camera myself. Link just take over your equipment which is a major flaw. They’ll match up with quite a few systems but if you don’t have a previous system, they can’t take it over. They’re okay for monitoring but that’s about it. Link needs to get some trucks moving around and they need to sell the equipment and have somebody to come out and install.

Original review: July 17, 2020

We needed the security system at the moment for insurance purposes. They gave me the options I needed and their customer service reps were very helpful. I liked it because we got to choose the options we wanted and we didn't have to go with a certain package that we didn't need. The installation was quick and simple. But when I had issues, I was able to call in and they helped me out. The system has been great and it's very affordable.

Original review: July 16, 2020

It was between having somebody else install it for multiple times of it, versus what I actually could do for myself. The system wasn't terribly that hard to put in. It was pretty darn easy. I'm very satisfied with Link. Their customer service is some of the best customer service I've seen in any market segment. They don't rush you off the phone. The staff was immediately on top of any of the hiccups or issues that you may have had. They’re patient and they didn't make you feel like an idiot when you’re dealing with technology. I know they’re dealing with different levels of expertise with people, but they walk you through and they know how to resolve the issues. There was maybe one thing that they said, “Let me get back to you.” There wasn't a decision tree that they were going off of.

I spoke with several different specialists in Link and every single person that I dealt with was professional and polite and helpful and resolved my problem. It wasn't like one person couldn't resolve the problem. They had to push it up to the next level. They were in-house and they're probably local here to the US, which is by far in a way helpful when it comes to understanding and the communication was very, very easy. The salesperson was fantastic and the products are really good to begin with, so they were dealing with something really easy to sell. It's very expandable and very functional. It does everything that I want it to do. The cost was really, really affordable too.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I liked the self-installing aspects of it. It was pretty simple. We had some issues with one or two of the magnets, but the company was able to help us figure out how to fix it. So it was good. Everyone was very professional and nice. I'm pretty satisfied with the service. But I've had some trouble with customer service after getting it installed. They were not picking up the phone and wait times were over an hour. The people have been pretty absent.

Original review: July 14, 2020

My daughter is a single female living by herself in a strange city. A former landlord of hers used Link Interactive and she liked it. Their sales reps did a very good job. But when we were shipped the package, we didn't receive the right panel. The system is not as nice as the one that we had prior. It was not a flat screen. It was one of the bulky ADT types. I had specifically asked for a flat screen to be mounted on our wall but we got something different. My daughter decided not to put the motion detector in due to the animal. That's the only thing she's not using. But so far, so good.

Link Interactive Company Information