Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5
Based on 2,028 ratings submitted in the last year

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
Link Interactive Call Now Toll Free (855) 830-3776 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Link Interactive Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

Link Interactive was referred to us. We had a different system before and the technology is the same. We're actually using our old sensors from the prior company with our Link system. Overall, they both seemed to have really good customer service and service. Link's price was just much more competitive. Link gave us the same rate that the friends we got referred to Link by had, which was really a good rate. it's significantly less money per month.

Link's rep was awesome. He wasn't pushy. He was super nice, helpful and knowledgeable. He was a good guy. I did the installation myself. It was fine. We had problems with one sensor, but that sensor was old and needs to be replaced. So, I think it was malfunctioning. But other than that, the installation was pretty straightforward. As far as the system, the app's what I like the most. Overall, my experience has been great.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

Going through Link Interactive's process is simple for someone who is tech-savvy. I work in technology but I had to get on Google for a couple of things on how to set up my garage door opener with their system. I called them one time and the reps I got were helpful. It was easy to do things myself. However, the touchpad they have is not as advanced as I would think. It looks like an outdated Galaxy tablet that has a thick border. I work with cell phones and I like a no-border type of thing. Regardless, Link's customer service has been good. If there's a problem, I can call. Overall, I've had a good experience with the company. The system I got has been working well. Sometimes the system goes off like when my garage door went offline but those issues are probably router-related. I just reset my router, went back to Link Interactive's website and saved my garage door thing.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

Link had the most reasonable price and what we're looking for. We did the installation ourselves. The motion sensors are not working though. I contacted Link and they did nothing.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

I was trying to do everything remotely, and out of the companies that I called, Link Interactive was knowledgeable enough to do everything just by me giving them information and everything running right from their systems. Nobody has to come over to the house. We had to cancel on our first month because I didn't know that the property that we just moved in already had contracted another security system that installed everything inside. When I went ahead and did the installation of Link Interactive, they were saying that if I was gonna use Link Interactive, then I was gonna get charged the equipment that was already installed. So, we had to go ahead and cancel Link Interactive. Everything was good with Link. They helped out with everything and on the first call, we were able to ready everything. As far as service is concerned, they provided it.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Everything with Link has been so far, so good. I had I had Brink's. I just changed providers. I need a system for my business. I had one in my house and even though I was a Brink's customer for years, they wouldn't give me a month-to-month or no contract on the business. They want a three-year contract. I'm not willing to do that. I said, "I'm gonna go get another provider. I'm gonna end the contract on my residence as well.” I found Link Interactive who was able to take on the equipment that I had and moved my residence and added the second account for my business.

The installation went very well. The installers were there for three or four hours setting up everything and moving the services from the previous company to this company. They got me through calling the other company and how to close out that account and made sure that they liberated the IMEI cards and moving it out. One point in time, there was something that the person that moved it couldn't figure out. So, we did a three-way call to alarm.com and we resolved it. It was really good. I'm very excited about the features in my system. I have everything that I wanted and more.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

With Link Interactive, I liked the cheapness of the camera and the ease of how it was to process. Everybody else wanted my life history, social security number and all that, and Link just wanted payment. The equipment I got is great. My sense of security is a little bit better now. I can see who's coming into my driveway now.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I get a lot of packages dropped off at the house. I want to keep in touch with who's coming to the door and if anybody is coming up stealing packages while we aren't here so I got a security system. The sales rep was fine. He asked what packages was I looking for. Was I looking for a complete home system or anything else. I told him I wanted to try it first before I expand on it so he gave me a package that was expandable. I got the doorbell camera and I like it. The installation experience was rather simple. I mounted it up on the system and powered it up. I went to the website and logged in. When I paid for it, they gave me a code and I punched the code in. Next thing I know, it was reading and it was on my phone, and I get alarms on my phone and on my computer. My experience with Link was very satisfying. They are easy to work with. They answered all my questions and made it very simple to purchase. After the sale, information and contact was readily available.

Original review: July 27, 2020

I was in the process of remodeling the house and got robbed. I came in one morning and somebody had busted through the basement, kicked the door in, and stole like $4,000 worth of tools so I chose to purchase a home security system. I knew I wanted to get an Alarm.com system because I had one before at the other house that I owned. I went online and did a search on who is an Alarm.com representative and went with Link Interactive.

The installation has been a little bit of a problem because it's a self-install situation and there's a bunch of the window and the door sensors. At this point, some are working and some are not. I'm having problems getting the sensors to stay stuck on the proper spots because there are moldings and things that are curved right around those areas. But we've been hanging at the house so it's not a pressing concern to have all that functional at this point. Overall, it's been good. I feel more secured having security.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I looked at two companies then I decided to set up myself with Link because I was looking through the internet and calling, and they were more cooperative. The representative explained everything that they had to offer and I liked everything I heard. So far, it’s a good system and it helps me out as far as being aware and seeing everything. I would recommend it to a friend or family member.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I've had some issues this year with the battery. The main monitor took several iterations and I went back and forth with Link Interactive. First, they couldn't send somebody out. When they did, the techs tried to diagnose it then asked me to buy a new battery. I bought a new one but it turned out that that wasn't the thing. They finally diagnosed it and said it had to be replaced. Also, they would say they'd call me back but they never called back. Plus, I still haven't gotten my rebate for my battery and it was only 20 bucks. They said that because I didn't need it, they'd send it back and they'd credit me for it. This has been going on for months and it's disappointing because otherwise they've been good. They're nice people, too. It's just that they didn't handle that issue well.

Link Interactive Company Information