4.64/5
Based on 1,535 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 1952, Link Interactive allows you to take control over the security of your home. We offer systems that give you the highest level of protection at an affordable price.

Our custom settings allow you to control your home in the palm of your hand. Visit our website to watch video demos of our unique products!

Link Interactive Video
Link Interactive Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 11, 2018

1535 Link Interactive Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: April 21, 2018

We've had a home security system for a long time. We liked the system that we had. It's just that it was linked into the home wiring. With Link Interactive we were able to put it in and install it ourselves without rewiring the house that we just bought. Plus the sales department have all been extremely pleasant. They told us the equipment that we needed and equipment that we really didn’t need. They were informative and we were able to make an informed decision about what we did get. The installation was easy enough to do because nothing's hardwired. The only thing that we actually had to do was move the refrigerator to get to the plug of the old unit where the new unit was going to be plug into.

Original review: April 21, 2018

My home security system was very antiquated so I needed to get something with cameras and some automation. I liked the way that Link Interactive was presented and the fact that I'm an engineer so I wanted to do it myself. I did a little research on the internet and saw the way Link have it set up and it was very attractive. I've priced quite a few home security systems and compared to what I’ve seen, Link Interactive was pretty comparable. It is pricey but so is everywhere else. Their customer service reps were very attentive every time I called. They emailed me information on how to do stuff. When I was doing and working on the quote, they didn't call and bug all the time. I told them to call me back at a certain time and they did. They were dead on.

I set up a lot of networks and I had a good experience in getting the system installed. There was not a lot of detail on the specifics though and that should be pretty standard. There were a lot of steps missing. For example, whenever I have to put the codes of the living room, I want the words to say "living room motion." But I don't spell out "living room," I gotta put a specific code and that wasn't on the website. I had to call and get that sheet emailed to me. Also, I set the perimeter motion sensor the wrong way so every time I opened the door and got in the alarm went off. It would have been nice if there were little notes on how to set up the motion sensor versus a window contact. But I love the features offered in my system and I can keep adding to the basic package. I'll definitely recommend Link Interactive.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I had a security system, but I switched over to Link Interactive since they were recommended to me by my nephew. My installation experience was very good, easy and professional. Moreover, they have a very good equipment. They were good and courteous people as well. I'm happy with Link Interactive.

Original review: April 19, 2018

We've been with Link now going on two months. They had an up-to-date equipment compared to what I was using before with ADT. We're kind of tech savvy so we like the newer stuff that they offer. Aesthetically it looks a little bit better and it seems to function a little faster and has a little better quality. The installation process was super easy and basic. All the instructions in there were well-written out. The equipment is great and I love it. All the features that are on there that we were looking for work great. And realistically the phone app links very well so there's no delay.

I spoke to their reps on the phone and they were really helpful with answering all my questions and helping me out. And they always reach out as soon as possible for any updates. The communication is very good so I've enjoyed it. They were also able to provide a good quote and help me finalize the process. I've never been reached out by ADT and I was with them for almost four years. To me, it goes a long way when the company actually reaches out. Go with Link and get rid of ADT.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I was replacing an old home security system and Link Interactive's system had the right combination of features. That was one of the reasons I got it. They also seemed to have a good reputation. The installation went smoothly. It was pretty easy to medium. There were a couple of questions that I called for but I got support and it was no problem. The system has good quality and my sense of security is a lot better now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Link Interactive?

Original review: April 18, 2018

I just bought a new home and I wanted to make sure I had a security system. I researched online and I was gonna choose between two companies and I went with Link. I put in the request for a quote and I was called within an hour of putting in the quote. The gentleman and I talked about the options, described the house, and what I was looking for. He put together a package based on how the house was set up and what I was looking for. Then, different pieces for the doors and the windows came in and I had a little trouble with the door mounts because of the trim around the door. It was kind of an awkward trim, so the pieces weren't really flushed to each other. They had to send me these foam pieces to make sure that the two magnetic pieces lined up. The installation was pretty easy and fairly quick. It was just the fill-in stick installation and it didn't take me very long to install once I had the foam pieces.

The quality of the equipment and the service has been good, so far. I like that it's not based on Wi-Fi. It's based on cellular service, which is excellent. And also it has the batteries if the power was to go out. It's a brand new home and a new development and the power has gone out a few times but the alarm system has remained on so that was good. It's definitely worth the investment. It's not overpriced and not underpriced, same with the fees, based on the other quote that I received from competitors. I would tell people to go with Link and pull the trigger because it's worth the money to protect your investment.

Original review: April 17, 2018

We were renting before and the previous owner had Link Interactive, so we just transferred it to the new house that we bought. The reps have been quite helpful and they've been good in answering any questions I may have. There was a simple form to request for the transfer and I did that. I spoke to the administrative staff and they did the necessary things to create my new account and transfer this specific system over to my account. They got my billing information and they let me know how the system works. But I already knew that from talking to the previous owner.

I got in touch with their team and they sent me the paperwork online. In a day or two, they transferred that system, which is already connected to their network, to my name. Our system was already in operation, so it was really simple for me. The quality of the equipment is okay. I have only paid for the warranty service and the cost seems fine. I've had Link Interactive for two months and the system seems to work fine.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I had an alarm system at my old house but I moved and my old alarm company was gonna charge me an install fee. So I went with Link Interactive because it was cheaper and there was no installation fee. That's the best thing about it and I would recommend it. The actual installation was easy too. I had to put the sensors on my doors then plug in the touchscreen that controls everything and that was pretty much it. The quality of the equipment seems good to me and the features seemed about the same to the old system that I had. I'm happy with it. Plus their sales associate and their employees were also helpful and my interactions with them were good.

Original review: April 16, 2018

We didn't have a home security system and we were broken into while we were at home, so we got one. My husband's sister was also broken into in a different state and she recommended Link Interactive because that was what she installed. She said that she installed it herself and I like that idea. Also, it was affordable through Costco where she bought it from and we just did the same. I did the installation all on my own and it was super easy. If you need to call in and ask questions or troubleshoot, they're super helpful and knowledgeable as far as that goes.

Their customer service has been good. My only gripe with Link would be that some of the equipment is not the best on the market. As far as security goes, it's okay with their sensors. But their camera technology and doorbell camera technology is not so good. I have two of their cameras in the back of my house. I've returned several of their products because they don't work and the camera quality is poor. There were also the doorbell cameras that were offered but we could not get them to work for the life of us. I finally switched and put a Nest in the front because the quality of the picture and the reliability is just not even comparable.

They've been great about accepting my returns even when the doorbell camera is past warranty. It wasn't working for us, so they refunded us. For that reason, I keep them around. I have other options for the cameras so that's not an issue as far as the monitoring service goes. But if we do have an alarm go off, Link calls quickly so I feel that the system is doing its job. The overall panel is super easy to use to speak with Z-Wave, to the door's deadbolt. Also, it's all easy to maintain so overall, I'm happy with them. I would recommend Link but don't buy their cameras. Get a Nest cam or another camera on the market. But as far as the functionality and the customer service goes, they've been great.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I was purchasing a new home and I decided it was time to get a home security system. I did a lot of shopping around and comparing costs, Link Interactive had the best price which I felt comfortable with it. I also liked the fact that their system is cellular. Plus, I felt as though their sales representatives were very helpful, informative, and not pushy.

When I was installing the system, I went on YouTube to look at how to physically install the equipment such as how to affix it to my wall, but other than that, the technology aspect of the setup was easy to go through. Also, their reps have always been really helpful and I like that whenever I called, they were available. I've never had super long wait times or anything like that. The system has cool features, too, and I don’t use all of them all the time, but I use the phone aspect of it where I can turn it on and off through my phone. It's my first time living alone and having Link helps to know that I have that security especially when going to sleep at night. I've recommended them to other people.

Original review: April 15, 2018

My wife wanted a home security system so I bought one. I did my research and Link Interactive seemed to be what we wanted. I've used ADT and Abode before and compared to them, the Link Interactive system was simple. The reps were awesome and I interacted with them a couple times and both were great. The installation process was self-explanatory and it showed up with a box. It was easy to do. I like being able to activate and deactivate different doors as I need them which was nice. Using the tablet, I also like being able to arm and disarm when I'm away from home. I like it and I have a good experience with it.

Original review: April 14, 2018

My mother wanted a home security system because the dog died. A long time ago, we had Monitronics and something called Prime American at some point. Compared to these companies, I like that with Link Interactive, I could install everything myself and I didn’t have to wait for somebody to come and install it. Their tech support reps were also always helpful. I had an issue when I was trying to install new devices and I didn’t realize I was putting in the wrong code because I had to put the installer code in. There was another point where the system wasn’t responding, but they got me to reset it and it ended up working. I installed most of system myself and it was easy. The instructions they provided were good.

Also, I love the features of our system and I like the fact that you can set the lights to come on at certain times of the day. I have lights in the backyard that my mother really wants turned on, so they'd come on at sunset and they'd turn off at sunrise. It's very nice. The smartphone features are great as well. It would have been nice to be able to see the camera from the panel, but overall, the quality of the equipment is very nice. Everything is great and Link Interactive's system is worth to buy. It's not expensive and you don’t have to pay the installer. It pretty much works out.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I needed the security on a building that I had and I had already bought a security system but those guys were flakes. So I brought in a new company and they recommended Link Interactive. Link and the previous system were both screwy and they both have their good points and bad points. I ordered the security system that the people recommended and Link sent me a box. We did the installation and it was really simple. So far, I have nothing but problems with it. When you walk into a room and you shut the overall panel off, I would think it would shut down all these motion sensors and door closures, but it doesn't. It still sends you an email every time it happens no matter when.

I'm not impressed with Link Interactive. I just wanted a good system, but I don't think I got it. The people were really super friendly, but it's business not anywhere what I thought I was getting. I got so pissed off. I've got up to 52 emails in a day on people opening doors and sensors going off. Link has some improvements to do, and they try hard but I'm not getting anywhere with them.

Link Interactive response

Sorry to hear about your experience. It sounds like we need to edit some of your notifications. I'll have someone reach out to get this corrected for you.

Original review: April 13, 2018

My wife and I were in a new home and we would like to be protected. Our son set us up with Link Interactive. It was kind of a unique situation because he seems to be putting them in houses and he did ours. The system is pretty simple and the quality seems good. We are not really into all the technological stuff, but what we have is easy to use, works fine, and we haven't had any problems yet.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I called Link Interactive, and we went through what I needed, and then they shipped it out. So, it was a good and quick experience. It was a do-it-yourself installation, so it was very straightforward. The installation was very easy, but they could do a little bit better with the tutorials or the actual instructions in a book or something online. Other than that, I like the features in the system. I have the glass break and then the doors and window sensors. It's just full coverage of the house. And the equipment has high quality. The touchpad, the control panel and the window and door sensors from Link Interactive are better compared to our previous provider, and they're encrypted. I also use the alarm.com app, and it ties in with all the different providers so it's something I'm familiar with.

Link Interactive response

You deserve the best and we are happy to give you just that! Thanks for being a part of our family and please let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you in the future

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 11, 2018

Link Interactive’s sales department was really good. Their rep was very friendly and knowledgeable. The only issue I had with them was that they weren’t very familiar with how to activate the outside door lock. I ended up having to call the people who actually made the product and they told me how to make it light up so I can punch the code in. I previously used a company called Tree Wire and they came and put everything in. But it's different at Link because I put the system in and installed it. I called them up and they just told me what to do for the installation. I bought a lot of stuff from them and most of it was pretty simple. Other than that door lock, they were all right. They knew what to do.

The system's features are pretty good and its quality seems good too but it's a little expensive. I could probably go to Sam's and get the same equipment with the same price. Also, I have to call them back because the inside cameras don’t show for a very long time and my main computer upstairs won't log into it. Another issue is the system shows up on my phone and it tells me if my doors are locked or my garage door is open or closed but it does not sync very well. My door can be locked but it tells me that it's unlocked or it can be unlocked and it will tell me that it's locked. The garage door could be down and it will tell me that the garage door is up. So, that's an issue. But I feel very safe all the time with Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

We're so happy to hear that you are feeling safer with your Link system!

Original review: April 10, 2018

When I bought the house, it already had a Link Interactive system set up so I just needed to activate it. I checked another company and I decided I'd stay with the same one. My interactions with their rep was very good. It was informative and helpful. I had an emergency with the alarm that kept on beeping and their tech walked me through to deactivate it. At the beginning I thought that the installation was going to be difficult and I have to do it but when I started doing it, it was fine. When I called, they guided me step by step to activate the first one and it was easy after that. They also sent me an email with all the instructions step by step.

At this point, I have the door sensors and I can activate or deactivate the system from the website through my phone. I received an email notifying me that the lights were off due to power outage. I didn't notice that email until later so I was going crazy trying to figure out what happened. If I knew that they were going to notify me, I would have checked my email more often. Having Link Interactive is money well spent and I feel much better with it.

Link Interactive response

We're so happy to hear that you are feeling safer with your Link system!

Original review: April 9, 2018

My wife has been wanting a home security system for a while and bothering me about it. I was also concerned about my dog being home during the day if anything would happen. And the idea of having the smoke alarms connected to a system was appealing to me. The online reviews about Link Interactive were very good in multiple places I looked. I wanted something that was cellular based rather than phone line based because we don't have an active phone line.

I submitted inquiries and just wanted to price out the system. I had two phone calls with Link and finally got the terms and number of the doors and everything that we were looking for. Once we got a price for the equipment and a service contract back, I felt they were reasonable, so we went from there. The installation was really easy, except for putting on the sensors on top of the sliding doors. It was hard because I wasn't sure if they were going to line up because there was not a jamb to put it on. Any doors with molding had to do it in the non-preferred method of installation which works just as well as far as I've noticed.

The equipment is of good quality. The speaker and command hub are very loud because I accidentally set off the alarm a couple times so that works. With the price of technology, I expect a high quality for fairly the cost and it fits the bill and it is a sturdy set of equipment. The sensors are of decent enough quality as well as the fire alarms.

There were a couple of things in the instruction guide that were unclear on the set up that I had to finagle with a little. One of them was the smoke and fire alarm testing. I had one that I couldn't get off because I had done 90% of the instructions but there was something else I had to do to get it off. It was an issue because when I hit test on the center, it turned it on but then the smoke alarm wouldn't go off. And then I finally figured out how to turn it off and then the second one was easy most of the time.

Another thing was when I opened it, the cell's signal antenna was laying out and right now we have it just inside of our table because we're still not sure if we want it by the door exactly or if we want to put it somewhere else in our house. It was hard for me to tuck it in, so it would actually sit on the table otherwise it was not quite balancing properly because it's locked in here. But none of these were deal breakers. I would definitely recommend Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. We strive to take care of our customers. We will continue to work hard to earn your business.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I had previously used ADT and Link Interactive is comparable to them as well as the other options on the market. They are flexible on packages and pricing. Moreover, their technology was above anybody else's and it seems to work well based on what I've experienced so far. My sales rep was fantastic, which was partly one of the reasons I went with him. I am a pain in the ass buyer. I do a lot of research and I negotiated heavily. Then I put them up against several other options at the time. I loved the features. They have the nicest looking and most modern channel of any of the options I looked at and that was a big deal in my buying decision.

I have 50% of it installed and the ongoing monitoring is for my wife's peace of mind. However, installing it was not a very easy process. The sales side made it seem easier than it was. Moreover, the instructions that came with the system was average. The nuances of my own home with the materials were also part of the difficulty. Also, the customer support after the purchase was disappointing. I have not had a single follow up phone call from Link Interactive after the purchase which is surprising to me considering I went into a three-year contract with them. Despite those, I would recommend Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

Happy to have you as a customer. Thanks for the review!

Original review: April 8, 2018

I wanted to keep my family safe and feel nice inside. I got a Link alarm and they did not try to upsell me. They listened to what I wanted. I asked for a little bit of layout and I got my stuff in two days. The installation was easy as well. I just took the alarm out of the box, took the stickies out the motion detectors, and put the motion detectors up in the house. I just needed to call them to activate it. Over the phone, they asked me if I wanted to customize my door settings that are open. They also told me that I can customize the way my chime opens, that I can get people different security codes to see who's coming in and out of my house and if I have a housekeeper, I can give her my own code. I can also give her a certain amount of restriction.

Also, I feel good about the quality of the alarm. It also could have been a little bit more expensive than what it was but I'm happy it was not. However, I would recommend that they extend their customer service hours a little bit more. They need to go to like 10 Eastern. It's just 7:00 my time right now. Obviously, East Coast is going to change the timing and stuff so they maybe can extend it to 12 midnight or something. Nevertheless, I'll tell my friends to get the alarm. It's quick, easy to install, and has a cheaper price. They give a discount through financial and family referral. I would also tell them that the sales rep was super cool. Everything was done over the computer. It's just easy.

Original review: April 7, 2018

My wife and I would be out working so having a home security system would give us some kind of monitoring and give us peace of mind. Marshall helped me with everything. I got his reference from a friend who got Link Interactive last year. We mostly communicated through email and I got a response back in the expected time. And then when we started on the final thing, we spoke over the phone. The installation, however, was a bit tricky and I've had some issues with it.

I had to spend three hours on the phone to get everything set up correctly. When I set up the wireless IDs with the person through email, they messed up the names. When we reprogrammed it, they told me that there was something wrong with the hardware. I told them that the hardware was working correctly two days back and that there was something wrong with their programming. There is something need to be reprogrammed on their side and they were like, "Okay no, there is nothing to reprogram." It took me an hour to explain to them what I've done. Then, they finally agreed and reprogrammed those two and then they started working. I was telling that to the person from the very first day. It was a little bit irritating for both me and that person and I had to call three times for that.

I have the Elite Package so I have everything good. The only thing I didn't understand is that they told me that if I purchased a hardware form their site, which was more expensive, it would work better than if I bought the same hardware from outside. I have a Honeywell wireless sensor and the rep told me that they couldn't support it. But the two are using the same tech so it's supposed to work. But she told me, "Okay, no. This is a different hardware." So I told her, "Okay, I'm not asking you for the warranty on the hardware. I know I didn’t buy it from you so you do not provide the warranty. But this is a compatible system to you guys so you should support this." That's one thing that was confusing. Why was that the case? If it's an alarm door comm system, it's supposed to work with all their providers. They should put more details about which companies they are compatible with. It will be useful for the customers.

I was with 24inControl previously and I get I get a notification in less than a second. With Link Interactive, I found it takes a second or two to get a notification on the app. Like if I open a window, the system would figure it right away but on the app, it takes three seconds sometimes. Also, security-wise, Link is good because their monitoring is better. But with the hardwire, they're not having much option to still key the system hardwire which 24inControl has because of them using a different product. They are totally wireless, while 24inControl has wired and wireless options. But Link Interactive has a nice product range that I will definitely tell my friends about.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for your feedback. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Original review: April 7, 2018

We needed a home security system for a new home. Link Interactive had a better price for the product so we went with them. Their reps were easy to talk to and they walked us through the whole process. They were pretty informative of the whole situation and things went quickly. We installed the system ourselves and it was easy. They had everything labeled where everything needed to go and all we had to do was put the equipment up. We set it like that before we actually got the system and the installation took us about 15 minutes.

We have the basic alarm system and we have it for our kid. We have a three-year-old who likes to open the front door and the system lets us know every time he does that. We use the smartphone features every time we leave to arm the house and if we forget to arm it, we can always check to see if doors have been opened. So far, the system works great. When you live in a new place, you never know what's going to happen and Link's system helps us with that.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I recently separated with my ex and I’m living on my own with kids now in a new home but it’s not in a good area so I needed a home security system for security and protection. My sister has the security system from Link Interactive so she referred me and everyone that I contacted when I set up the system was friendly, happy, knowledgeable and walked me through every stuff. The installation was easy and at first, when I was unwrapping everything and taking everything out of the box, it was a lot but the representative walked me through everything and it was a good experience.

I love that I can have the app on my phone and can arm and disarm it. It’s cool and I like it. The sensors fall out and they sent me some extra backing tape but that doesn’t seem to help. Sometimes, they’ll show a window open but it’s not and it’s just the sensor so it freaks me out. But other than that, everything is good. They have great customer service, I’m very happy and I’d recommend it.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Link Interactive is cheaper than ADT, my previous provider, but has the same service. I've only had them for a few months now, but so far, everything's good. I upgraded my existing system to have more integration with the smart home stuff that I already have. I had sensors from ADT and Link has a device that changes the frequency, and I was able to use some of my existing hardware with the IQ panel. Then I got the standard package with a couple of motion and door sensors.

Their reps were good and straightforward. They provided support when I had to call with questions on how to set some of their devices up and it was a learning experience. There was quite a bit of customization and Google Home would only authenticate one voice when I've got four voices in my house for Link Interactive, so I had to get a SmartThings Hub and set that as a primary controller and then set the Pulses as secondary controller. Other than some common issues with the 3G cellular card, uploading images and some of the integration with Google Home, everything has been positive. For a technical person, the installation is pretty easy and there are a lot of how-to videos.

Link's system features are great. It's got Wi-Fi and 2G, so there's dual communication path, but for the larger files that it uploads onto Alarm.com, I prefer to use cellular as it doesn’t take a minute or two to transfer a file. I would like an additional screen to put in my basement which they offered, but the rep talked me out of it 'cause he said they had really bad reviews. They could have a better dual path communication, quality of service, so that larger files go this direction and smaller files go this direction. But other than that, the overall quality of the system including the smartphone features are good and I'm pretty satisfied with my experience.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I have been with Link Interactive for several years. For 7 months now they either don't bill or double bill my checking account. Now they double bill saying they never received payment but they have. I called to cancel service and they won't. Manager says I can't close account with a termination fee. I called and removed authorization for autopay but they still do autopay. My bank says this is illegal. Beware of this company. Can't be trusted and threatens to turn over to collection but I'm not late.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for sharing your experience. I looked at your account and on our end it shows we only charged you one time. We asked for proof of the double charge and you declined. We are more than happy to refund any money if we have indeed charged you twice. Please send this over so we can get this resolved.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I needed added peace of mind for my family and found reviews of Link Interactive online. Their sales reps have all been very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. We're still working on installation because I'm still missing a few more components that have to be installed. The lady I spoke with this past Saturday told me that she would prefer if we waited until I receive the latest requested equipment before we went ahead and activated it. But installation was fairly easy. The system’s features are very helpful, the quality of the equipment itself is great and I would highly recommend Link Interactive.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I wanted to have home security and read reviews online. I went with Link Interactive and it was a pretty good deal as it was not really that expensive. Their reps were all good. I was a little nervous about the DIY things, but the installation was really easy as their team broke it down into smaller processes. They also solved the issues that I had.

I like the features in my system. They pretty much encompass everything that I wanted. I like how the IQ panel is actually Z-Wave controller, so I've added a few other Z-Wave devices pretty seamlessly without much help as well as the Ring camera. I use the smartphone features every day too. They work very good and I like them. Link Interactive is a good company to go with. Their customer service is good and I'm satisfied.

Link Interactive response

Thanks for sharing your experience. Happy to hear you got the help you needed!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I needed an upgrade and did some research, and the pricing on the equipment was far better suited on Link Interactive. The sales person explained what the scenario was and how much it would cost. It was clear. She was knowledgeable and was not pushy. But I'm not a handy person, and I would rather have it installed by someone. So I had to get someone to do the installation. I was told that I could use something from the previous system, but it didn't work. So I had to again order a part, and these guys were good. They sent me the replacement equipment. I haven't installed the entire system yet and there are about four sensors I need to put in. It's just been a month and so far, so good. It's working pretty okay. I would certainly recommend Link Interactive.

Link Interactive response

Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your experience with us!

Original review: April 4, 2018

My husband has a lot of night meetings, he's gone a lot and although we live in a safe neighborhood, having a home security system makes me feel safe. My son has been with Link Interactive for a couple of years now and he really likes them so he recommended it to us. Leland, the sales rep, was super helpful, answered all my questions and made sure that I was happy with the equipment we were about to purchase. We had to wait for our tax money to come in and he was great about waiting for that.

The installation was so easy and it didn't take long at all. The only problems we were having is with the front doorframe because it's built out more than most doorframes but we figured a way around it. I use the smartphone app for arming and disarming when we’re not at home. It works great and even if my husband had a little trouble with it, he liked it. He set it off one time when he came home and Link Interactive called right away to find out if they needed to send the police. I told them it was my husband who set it off. It was very loud and it works well so I was really happy with that. I have recommended Link Interactive to my daughter and to someone else. It’s a good system, it has a great rating and it's something that we can bring with us because we will be moving eventually.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 3, 2018

I needed something that would detect when someone was approaching my house either in the middle of the night or when I'm not home because I'm in the military and I'm gone a lot. I want to ensure that my wife and my children are taken care of and being protected. We had a home security system before through AT&T and the service was subpar for what we were paying for. I was shopping around and stumbled upon Link Interactive via the internet. I looked up ratings online versus the top 10 home security systems throughout the US over the last few years. I also did some price comparison for what I needed for my home.

The sales was quick and easy. They offered some great service as far as pricing and packaging. So that experience went very well and smooth. But when I got the equipment, the instructions weren't very helpful in installing it. I installed the thermostat via the instructions that they had and anytime my AC ran it was blowing hot air into my house. It was flipped on their end in the setting.

I had an 80-degree house with animals when I came home the next day. I had to hire an electrician to come in and fix some issues with the air conditioning to be able to get it to work. Then the Slim SkyBell that they had had not been working for the past three months. Every time I called to get an update, they'll say it'll be a couple of weeks for a solution but they failed to communicate with me. I haven't gotten a phone call or an email for a solution. The camera that we have outside of our home only records and detects when the motion sensors on the doorbell are set off. The only thing that works are the door and window sensors that connect to the alarm.

Link Interactive response

Sorry to hear about your issues with the doorbell. I'll have someone reach out.

Link Interactive Company Information