This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions offers accessibility products like walk-in tubs, shower-to-tub conversions and stair lifts. While its website doesn’t have much specific information on products or pricing, you can get a custom in-home evaluation and a free pricing estimate. Plus, all its products come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions provides a variety of mobility products with decent features. Pricing isn’t transparent, but there are a number of appealing benefits that make it worth reaching out for a quote.
- Payment plans available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free cost estimate
- No pricing information online
- Only available in five states
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Leaf Home Safety Solutions?
Leaf Home Safety Solutions provides multiple accessibility products. The company is a branch of Leaf Home Solutions, which also offers gutter protection for homes.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ products help you maintain your personal safety around the home. This is particularly important for older people and those with limited mobility. The prospect of having to leave your home for another residence or care facility can be daunting, but Leaf Home Safety Solutions helps make your home more conducive to your needs so you can stay longer.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions products
Leaf Home Safety Solutions has three categories of products aimed at making customers’ homes safer:
- Walk-in tubs
- Leaf Home Safety Solutions has four walk-in tub options: Prime, Prestige, Pinnacle and Pinnacle Plus. These walk-in tubs can be installed in the existing space of your old bathtub for an easy installation and seamless fit. Walk-in tubs help users with limited mobility avoid stepping over the wall of a tub, and their doors can either swing in or out.
Standard features include:
- Grab bars
- Heated seats
- Speed drains
- An in-tub control panel
Optional upgrades include:
- An adjustable, hand-held showerhead
- An ozone sterilizer
- Pure Bubbles skin therapy
- Tub-to-shower conversions
- If you prefer a shower, Leaf Home Safety Solutions can remove your original tub, inspect the area for mold and install a walk-in shower with a low threshold. These conversions are available in either solid surface or acrylic surface models.
Options and upgrades include tempered glass, multiple grab bars, a six-function showerhead, and built-in seating and shelving. Low-threshold options allow you to choose an entryway from 1 to 5 inches tall.
- Stair lifts
- Leaf Home Safety Solutions has four customizable stair lift options:
- The Pinnacle 300 offers a 300-pound weight capacity and an 11-inch folded width.
- The Pinnacle 600 has a weight capacity of 350 pounds and a 10.5-inch folded width.
- The Pinnacle HD has a 600-pound weight capacity and an 11-inch folded width.
- The Helix, Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ curved stair lift, has a 350-pound weight capacity, manages steep inclines and features obstruction sensors.
These lifts install directly on the stairs and can travel up to 60 trips on a single charge. Upgrade options include swivel seats and safety sensors.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions costs
Leaf Home Safety Solutions does not have pricing on its website, which is understandable. Since the products are customized to your home and needs, your cost likely depends on factors like your chosen product, added upgrades and the ease of installation. The company offers a free cost estimate so you can set expectations before committing, though.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions also offers flexible payment plans, and all its products come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions FAQ
- Do Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ products come with a warranty?
- Yes, Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ products come with a limited lifetime warranty, so the products are guaranteed for as long as you own your home.
- How long does installation take for Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ stair lifts?
- The company’s website doesn’t specify the installation time for stair lifts. It does, however, state that its installation team can handle some installations in as little as a day.
- How can I pay for Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ products?
- You can pay upfront, but Leaf Home Safety Solutions also offers flexible payment plans.
- Where is Leaf Home Safety Solutions available?
- Leaf Home Safety Solutions is headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, and its products are available throughout Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Is Leaf Home Safety Solutions good?
Leaf Home Safety Solutions’ website makes research a bit challenging. That said, it’s a good option for mobility products. You can get a custom home evaluation and a free cost estimate. If you choose to buy, the company offers flexible payment plans and a limited lifetime warranty, too. If you’re in the market for a stair lift or mobility-friendly bath and shower solutions, get a free quote and compare it to the competition to see whether or not Leaf Home Safety Solutions is right for you.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Information
- Company Name:
- Leaf Home Safety Solutions
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.