Kayak Pools

Compare Pool Companies

Research top Pool Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I've been putting this review/rant off in hopes the company would take some corrective actions. However after a month of no response, I feel this review is justified. From the salesman that showed up to introduce the product to the scheduling of the installation to the actual installation and even to the owner of this establishment, we have been less than satisfied with the customer service received.

The main issue is that the pool was sold to us with the understanding that it would be placed directly next to our existing deck. However the installers had advised that was impossible which then resulted in an additional expense to build our deck out to the pool to meet it. As well, the installers had left our entire yard and not just the area around the pool, a disaster zone that required additional landscaping costs to regrade and seed more than half of our backyard.

When we attempted to contact Kayak Pools Midwest to correct some of these issues or share some of these unnecessary and unexpected costs with us, they decided to give us the "you had major construction in your backyard and these damages are to be expected" argument. But my expectation with major construction would be that there would be architectural plans drawn up to illustrate the placement and orientation of the pool for review and approval to ensure it is installed as originally expected. Since THAT did not happen, how can this be considered MAJOR construction???

All of the contractors and Bobcat operators that I have spoken with all agree that the damage done to my yard was unnecessary and avoidable with proper precautions. We attempted to move this complaint up the ladder to the owner, Mike Klein, however he has refused to return an answer to any of our calls! The product may bring our family enjoyment but I definitely would've found another place to buy the pool from with all the headache we have had to deal with. It's a shame when a company who may have a great product does not have the service and attention to back it up!!!

I was shopping for a new liner and read a very negative review about Kayak Pools in Newmarket and thought after my experience I should update the information. I have dealt with this company for many years and this was the second liner that I have purchased and had installed by them. The first one went without a hitch. This time around the installer showed up as agreed and worked throughout the day to ensure it was done professionally and to my satisfaction. Later that same week the liner developed a rip and I lost all my water. I notified the company on Friday at 4 pm. By Saturday at 4 pm they had been to my home, removed the faulty liner and replaced it with a new one!! I can't say enough good things about Willy, Lorraine, and the gang at Kayak Pools in Newmarket.

We purchased our 16x32 Kayak Pool in 2003. We have had it for 12 years and have loved every minute of it. In 2011 we had to replace the liner and contacted Kayak. They prorated the new liner and we got it for half off which brought it down to about $800 and change. I know that seems like a lot but overall the pool has been amazing. Our next door neighbor has an oval pool that they got much cheaper than our pool but they are constantly adding chemicals and vacuuming the pool and back-washing the pump etc. They always have trouble with the chemical levels and their pool is always dirty.

We literally remove the cover at the beginning of the season, add a few chemicals, check the chemical levels and put a floater in the pool with the chlorine tablets. Done! It is crystal clear within 24 hours and all we have to do is shock it a couple of times during the summer and keep the tablets in the floater. They are advertised as the "lazy man pool" and it is true. We are currently moving out of state and have to get rid of the pool since we can't take it with us. We are definitely going to miss it until we can get another one at our new home!

I have a kayak pool, which I love but the liner ripped. When I took the guy in Newmarket the piece he stated he would send it away to see if they would replace it and this could take a couple of weeks. I was good with that. A couple DAYS later he called and stated it was due to weather damage and it was not going to be covered. I feel he did not even send it away at all. I thought the liners for these pools were guaranteed for life. Well now I need to purchase a new liner which isn't fair as he didn't even send it away.

I purchased my Kayak pool in 1997 when my children were little. My hubby was upset but, stood by me. I can't tell you the pleasure we have had with this low maintenance pool. The fellas whom put it in did a great job. I had to buy 3 liners in the past 18 years owning this pool and 2 pump motors, and 4 cartridge filters. This is a great pool and can't say enough about it. My kids are adults now and have no interest on taking on the pool and I'm getting too old to maintain it myself. I'm willing to sell it for $24,000.00 total cost, with all the goodies was $35,000.00. If anyone wants to buy it let me know. If you buy it you would have to buy a new liner because it turns brittle. I hate to do this but it's hell getting old.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kayak Pools?

Our 21 month old granddaughter was up on the pool deck with the stairway gate up and latched so she would not go down the stairs. She walked up to the stairs and the latch let go throwing her 4 feet to the cement landing! Causing head trauma and an emergency room visit. WE thought she was safe as "Kayak is the safest pool on the market"! Not with faulty latches that come unlocked! What if a child was under the stairs and the latch came undone?

Kayak Pools Midwest is a great choice for your new swimming pool!! Just had our 16 x 32 ft pool installed by them 2 weeks ago and we absolutely love it! The entire process from start to finish was a breeze! My 2-year old son loves it and we are going to have many amazing summers to come with our Kayak Pool! Highly recommend Kayak Pools Midwest to anyone!!

My pool (16'x32' with a full deck on left side and white plastic steps going down the pool) was installed in August 2012. We really didn't enjoy the pool the first year since it was installed at end of summer here New York. The following year we open our pool we enjoy it to the full... We close the pool that year without any problems. We follow instructions as how the guy we bought it from told us like drain the water of pool half away and so on. In 2014 we open the pool middle of May and we notice the steps bubble out and there was rip on the liner. Also the two bands across the pool pop up and the deck was tilt it to the side. We pay so much money in this pool because the dealer from Dutchess County told us that we won't be replacing the liner in 20 years, and the structure of the pool is warranty for life.

All this warranty structure wise that they promise it is a lie. Especially when you have a problem... We contact the executive from Kayak ** and he saw the pictures that we send him and he told us that the rip of the pool is not under warranty because it didn't happen by the seam... All this happen in 2014 since then until today we're still waiting to get the installer to fix our pool and beside that this is not under warranty we have to pay for the liner, labor and prob the 3 loads of water that we will need to replace and water damage that we might encounter when we reopen this year...Come on Kayak pool get your story right when you promise warranty to customers. Very unhappy customer. If I wouldn't know about all these issues I should have installed an in ground pool same price that this pool cost me.

They were to put the pool 3 1/2 foot in ground and they did NOT, was to take 2 to 3 days - took since August 5 2014 to October 24 2014. Tarie keep sending the wrong and same paperwork to our township for permit which they never gave us at time of purchase of pool. It took the township 4 times to explain to Tarie what they needed. The whole time they keep asking for the full price of pool. We weren't paying after reading all the reviews on kayak pool. Finely October 6 said installer said he would be here at 8am to start, showed up at 4:45 pm. Said he would be back next day by 8, showed up again late - 10:45 am. The installer dug the hole and put the pool together, told him at that time it wasn't deep enough. He asked for a check, told him we wanted a represent to come see it before paying.

Also called Tarie, we wanted someone to come check it and wasn't paying - till then after she found out we haven't paid, she hung up and called John, the installer. Told him to pack up and leave, he did not. He keep putting it together, we told him we needed someone out here, no one ever came or even called. Then they done the back fill that we were going to do but they knew they were in the wrong but he did not back fill the way it should of been done. We ended up telling him not to show up, he wasn't doing anything but destroying more of our yard than need.

There is so much note I could tell you about this company. If I was to do all over I would never go with kayak and I will tell everyone about this company. Now we have a pool that is not what we was told or even asked for. Now we have to pay someone else to finish their rotten job. Kayak, I hope you do read the reviews you need better people working for you, that Tarie is so rude to us and are electrician and to the township people. All she wanted was the money, not to do the job the right away.

The first year the pools was erected we noticed some bumps on the walls and I thought it was nothing more than sand between the walls and liner. Now the bumps are all over and I have some walls blowing out. I don't think I need to go through the warranty process with you as you all know that story, but what I would really like is someone that might have an engineering study of the walls and the effects the chlorine vapor has on the bare inside aluminum. I am no expert but I have worked at waste water treatment facilities and I have seen first hand what chlorine vapor and residue does to bare metals! This is a manufacture defect! If there is anybody out there that help please do!

I bought my pool 2006. The first buckles in 5 of the water walls show up not long after. They told us send pictures, we did. We had to pay for the water walls. WE had to pay to have them changed and replace the water, send the buckled walls back and they refunded up just for the water walls, no labor, no water... Now there's another 6 buckles. I will not replace them and I WILL NEVER RECOMMENDED a Kayak pool to anyone ever. It was expensive and they have no loyalties to their customers... NEVER EVER AGAIN...

I purchased a Kayak pool in April 2006. I have had nothing but little problems with the pool till this year. We finally purchased an underwater camera and took pics of our liner that is tearing in the seam. They were quick to respond that it was a manufacture defect in the liner but we had to pay 65% of the retail cost of a new liner. We have to pay freight and have to pay to have it installed. What is a warranty; why do you say it has a 30 year warranty when it doesn't?!?! How you rate an A+ on BBB is beyond me. You have a poor company that does not stand behind your product!! I will definitely be contacting the BBB on my complaint because this company should definitely have an F rating!! Please everyone that has problems address it to the BBB!!

Consumer Increased Rating!

I wrote an unhappy review earlier this year and wanted to update everyone. Since then the pool is fixed. However it took the tenacity of a bulldog to get it done and way more money than I thought it should. Adam at Kayak headquarters in New York was a reasonable guy trying to do the right thing which is way more than I could say for the rest of the Co.

That being said I still had to pay for all the water which I was not happy about, the shipping for the new liner and installation! The 30 year liner business is not really a guarantee, because the Co. has so many exclusions it's insane! So bottom line is every year when I close the pool now I quake in fear what I'm going to have in the spring! Really sad because for years we never thought about it. I checked satisfied but we'll see in the spring.

Mary of Richmond, MI on

Original Review

Have had a Kayak pool for twenty years and we have loved your pool, the original liner lasted a year beyond warranty! So in the fall of 2012, we had a new "30 year" liner put in. New Loop Loc winter cover. Uneventful first year. Really enjoyed the pool as we always do. In April of this year {2014} was a first time the ice was melted enough for me to pour in the extra winter algaecide which I did into a full pool. When we went to take the cover over in May, the pool was empty! Imagine my horror! Contact Kayak and send pictures etc. Long story short they will not cover anything. So sorry! So I am on my own to fix because the guy that did the job is out of business and I am out of luck just like the guy on New York! Thanks a lot for that 30 warranty!

Consumer Increased Rating!

This is an update to the review I posted on Consumer Affairs on April 22, 2014.

In the days following publication of my situation, I made contact with an executive (Adam) at Kayak Pools with help from my local dealer (Hudson Valley Kayak). Adam was genuinely concerned not just about my situation, but also about how the communication process and attempt at coming to resolution was handled. It was clear to me that Adam was reasonable and wanted to do what he reasonably could to resolve my situation. To that end, he offered to provide the parts needed to make the repairs such as the liner, posts, water walls and assorted gaskets at no cost; while I would pick up the cost for labor, additional sand to replace what was washed away and the cost of 3 loads of water. I consider this to be a fair and reasonable solution to the problem. I am very happy at this outcome and look forward to the repairs which should happen shortly. I will provide one more update once the pool is back in operation but am very pleased at the progress that has been made thus far.

Ralph of Lagrangeville, NY on

Original Review

I purchased a 16x32 ft. Kayak pool which was installed in November 2012. (It was the last pool installed in 2012 in Dutchess County, NY). The Summer of 2013 was the first season that the pool was used. We had a great Summer with the pool, but that great experience with Kayak was about to end. On or around late January to the beginning of February I began to see the Loop Loc pool cover sink into the pool. Soon after, the weight of the snow on the pool cover began to pull the sides of the pool in (the pool cover did not yield). It became apparent that the water was gone. Early in April as the ice melted I got into the pool and observed 4 tears in the liner... one in each corner of the pool about 8 to 12 inches long.

I contacted the Kayak dealer, Hudson Valley Kayak, who simply gave me the number of the pool's original installer. I tried unsuccessfully to contact Kayak. In time the installer gave me the name and number of a person at Kayak. I contacted this person (Peggy) and sent her the photos. I was told that unless the liner failed on the seam, it was not covered. Since the tears went across the seams, it was on me to make the repairs. In addition to the failed liner, at least 4 vertical aluminum supports are deformed beyond use and must also be replaced. Counting the water which has to be delivered, labor, the supports, new liner, assorted parts and gaskets, and sand to replaced what was washed away, I am looking at thousands of $$$ to fix this mess.

Kayak said this was a tough winter. I asked what was so unusual... Winter is winter, and ice is ice. Why should a few degrees colder make any difference. When I asked if they sold pools in the Buffalo area and in places like Minnesota, both of which have normal winters that are much colder than in my area, they gave no response. My installer has been doing pools for 40+ years and has never seen such a thing. I mean 4 tears, one in each corner? I was told by the dealer that I was buying the best “on ground/above ground” pool that money can buy. What a (not so funny) joke!

In the end, it is one thing to have a problem but how a company deals with the problem is something entirely different. I would not recommend a Kayak pool based on my experience. I am trying to reach an executive at Kayak to escalate. If anyone knows of the name and contact info, of someone at Kayak that actually cares and may have a stake in their reputation, please let me know.

I bought this pool in 2007 and have had nothing but problems since. Started out with the purchase price of the pool and was able to work with them to correct their error. Then I had them come out to replace three walls a few years back and was told that I had to pay to have a manufacturer defect corrected, that the walls were crap and they should all be replaced but I would have to pay for them to Ship and labor and part of the cost of the walls. Now three years later I have 6 walls caving in and have to pay 70% of the cost of walls and shipping and labor to replace.

I was told to send them new pictures and they will review it. I am reading a lot about these walls in 2007 and 2008 that were suppose to be defective. Why should I have to pay for defects? Want to know if there is a class action suit regarding this issue. It is like asking a car company to recall a product. They hide it and not say anything because they don't want to lose their money. Is there anything we can do about this now?

Bought a used 16x32 Kayak pool almost four years ago for $5000. Disassembled it and found that some of the original "lifetime" waterwalls had corroded-through the aluminum to the plastic core along the bottom edges. I was told that this can happen depending on the chemistry of the sand/soil that contacts the panels. After considering the options, I ended up making my own waterwalls out of 4' X 8' X 3/4" marine plywood ($890 total) cut at an angle along the top edge to fit in the 1/2" wide top frame channel. Primed and painted them with three coats of quality house paint before assembly and before installing the new liner, covered the inside of the waterwalls with thin foam underlayment intended for wood flooring. The pool structure, waterwalls and liner have been problem-free since.

I am shocked to hear so many unsatisfied customers on your site? We bought last year a 16x32 Kayak pool. We have had nothing but the best experience with Kayak Pools Midwest and everything was done on a timely fashion. The sales person was nice and informative and made the purchase easy. The installation crew was professional and completed our pool in 2 days. Our family has nothing but the highest praise for this company. We did a lot of research and Kayak Pools Midwest with thousands of customers has an A+ BBB rating.

We bought a 16x24 version and had it for 2 years and really didn't have a problem then. We put our house on the market and decided to keep the pool. We contacted Kayak and about moving the pool to our new house, and they said they could of course at a pre-agreed price. I asked them about the warranty and was told the pool would still be warranted if they did the work. They disassembled the pool, moved the parts to the new house, and reassembled. We enjoyed the first summer - after that is when the troubles started.

The next spring, when the pool was opened, I noticed 5 of the walls were buckling out. Literally, after 40 phone calls, voice mails galore, promises were made then broken, no record of me calling, I was calling once a week for months. All this ran into the next summer season. Finally, after I explained to a live person there that I kept a record of every call made during that time and started to give him the details of every call/communication I had with them, they agreed to replace the walls if I paid for labor. I guess if I didn't have names, dates called, how long each call was, what was left on the voice mails, nothing would have been done. BTW, they did a terrible job replacing the new walls because the walls next to the newer ones are now buckling out.

From the start, buyer beware! When dealing with the initial sales representative, look at the back of the agreement you sign before you sign it. There are so many disclaimers and reasons Kayak has that holds them virtually responsible for nothing, not even attorney fees even if they fail to bring a lawsuit. Before you sign the agreement, ask about the 3-day right to decline the offer before making a deposit. If you unfold the bottom part of the agreement that the sales representative has so cleverly hidden, you will find that if after 3 days you decide not to purchase a pool, too bad, you lose the deposit and are still liable for more monies owed! Get everything in writing.

Read all the literature, every piece of paper. You are responsible for dirt removal, pricey in itself, sand/permits/electric to the pool. Do your research before committing any monies. You will be surprised at how much extra everything not included in the contract costs. If you are a veteran, their so-called financing is actually how they take you step by step on how to lie to the Navy Federal Credit Union in order to get the pool financed. I can quote" if you tell them the money is for a pool, you will be denied. You have to tell them that it is for a home improvement that you are doing to your house in order to qualify for the money".

As for the 30-year warranty, whatever! This is a prorated year by year so-called warranty on the liner and walls only. You will not even receive it for at least a month after you have paid the monies and the installers are gone. It does not include water/installation or anything associated with getting your pool up and running again due to faulty product that is part of their so-called Famous 30-Year Warranty. Be especially careful in dealing with the installation department and the installer. As I have said, "get it all in writing", especially if there are any special requirements for footer installation.

Be sure to get a copy of the engineering/installation diagrams well in advance (you have to request them, or you won't see them) and give them to your city building inspector for review. Be very certain that you ask about the wind resistance specifications and have it spelled out in the body of the contract who is responsible for the cost. If you decide that you are going to foot the cost, by all means get an itemized estimate before agreeing. If not, they will charge you an exorbitant price on top of the exorbitant price you have already paid. Bottom line is, save yourself the nightmare that I am still dealing with 3 months since the pool was installed. Look into other reputable companies before getting into bed with Kayak Pools Midwest. Ask my wife about the stress and duress this company has put me through.

I need sizes. My camber blocks are bad and Kayak wants me pay $40 for a new manual and I just need the sizes for a 16x32 pool; it's the wood blocks under the decks.

If you are trying to find a hopper liner for a Kayak Pool, don't waste your time dealing with the Kayak Pool dealer in Newmarket, Ontario. I dealt with someone named ** and he was confrontational from the word "go". He started by bad-mouthing every retailer out there, saying, "If they tell you it is a Kayak liner, they are lying," and I hadn't even mentioned that I was looking anywhere else! I asked him if they had a dig plan with their liner and he got quite upset with me. I also asked him what the depth of the deep end is when the hopper liner is installed and he didn't have a clue. I asked him again, assuming he didn't understand my question the first time. He was belligerent and rude with me, when I was asking a simple question! I will never deal with them, and will be contacting their head office.

I have had our pool for six years and it is supposed to be under Kayak Pools Midwest warranty to which I even had them install it. I have opened and closed the pool the same way every year and this year, when I opened the pool, I had seen the liner was pulling out in a certain area. So, I called the company only to get the runaround and told they could place a service call, but it would cost me 250 dollars and they do not guarantee that they can fix it. Then, she goes on to tell me how to drain it to fix it myself. If you cannot guarantee that your own people can fix this, how I am supposed to do it? They offered me no help or assistance at all on a pool I overpaid for, thinking it was covered by a good warranty. The best advice I can give anyone is to never ever buy from this company for they do not know what customer satisfaction means.

I had my pool installed a 36x24 and right off the bat, the liner leaked the next day. They replaced the liner at no cost to me, everything was great. Then I noticed the edging that holds the liner in was cracked and covered with white caulking. I called them and complained and they said I signed the acceptance letter and they couldn't help me. The acceptance letter I signed was for the first liner, not the second. I argued back and forth with no results. The trim was expensive to ship because it was so big, I had no choice so I had to buy it myself. Then the wall started buckling in by the filter. So I had to replace the wall liner and of course, the water. This company does not stand by their product at all! I would never have bought this pool if I knew how shady they were. Another problem was the handrails that go around the pool are very flimsy and the screws fall out all the time. I had to buy new stainless screws to replace all of the ones they installed. I would not recommend this pool to anyone

I purchased a Kayak Pool 5 years ago with the understanding of a Lifetime Warranty on the walls. Two years ago the walls began buckling inward. I contacted Kayak and they gave me the name and number of a Kayak representative. The representative came out and inspected the pool stating, "I have never seen this before. The only cause would be of improper installation or improper cutting of the walls. There is no fault to the owner."

When I addressed this with Kayak, they stated that I would still have to pay the prorated amount and the labor for the installation. They would not stand by the inspectors findings. I have paid for $22,000 pool and treated like an unvalued customer. Kayak Pools does not care about their clients and wipes their hands clean of any responsibility for their mistakes. We all make mistakes, but not standing up to them is outrageous. My mistake was investing in a Kayak Pool and I would strongly advise anyone from doing the same.

We had to replace our walls with lifetime walls in 2006. They are bowing out and the liner is going through the walls. The person who installed them has tried working with them. I can't get anyone to return my calls. I have sent emails with pictures and so has the installer. They wanted proof of purchase, which we have, but can't get them to call back.

I think they are waiting so it will be another year to raise the cost of walls. I can't get anyone to help. So I have a pool I cannot close and walls that are ready to burst. They want us to replace the walls at a somewhat lower price than before, plus we have to get a new liner and pay for it to be installed. From reading about other customers I feel the walls were poorly made and they don't want to fix the problem that their own doing. We would have rated the pools a 4 before the new walls, but now I would just give a minus rating.

I bought a pool in 2005, at which time, the salesman stated Waterwalls were 100% guaranteed for life. After 1 year, 3 walls were dented and Kayak replaced them for "free" - we had to empty the pool and refill ($400) and pay the East Coast Kayak contractor $400 for labor. At the time of replacement, the contractor told me that there was a bad batch of walls in 2005. Kayak knew this! In 2009, more walls started to buckle and in 2010, I now have 19 walls that need replacement.

I contacted Kayak and was told East Coast Kayak was out of business. Surprise! So, I set up a date with Kayak's sub-contractor who is only available by cellphone and fails to respond to 99% of calls. He told me he would be out 2 weeks after Memorial Day. I am still waiting after numerous changes of times when he would be out. His nephew told me he would be out next Tuesday or Wednesday in the middle of July. I emptied the pool and called on Monday and said "which day are you coming?". He said I need to order walls and then will come out. I called him on Thursday and he told me "did the walls arrive"? I said "no". He said he will check with Kayak.

I called Kayak (Michelle) that day and no walls were ordered by him. Nice! Empty pool, hot July, and no response from either Miller (contractors that work directly for Kayak) or Kayak. I have called and e-mailed Kayak over a dozen times and have been told they would "try" to help or they are just blowing me off. I refilled the pool (another $400) and am still waiting for response from someone to rectify. Their solution: order walls, find your own contractor and pay freight to return walls at a pro-rated amount!

About 5- years ago I had a Kayak pools installed. The water walls are failing and I called last year and was told I could either buy the walls and they would cover the re-installation or they would pay for the walls and i pay for the installation. I have since sent an email 2 weeks ago (today is 7-27-11) and I have yet to get a answer. I have a total of 7 walls failing and one of them pushing in 4 inches and soon to puncture my pool liner.

I bought a pool 16' x 24' in 6/08. It now has grass growing through the liner at the bottom. I am being told that the warranty does not cover this. Also, was told that this is the 2nd complaint they've had with this problem. I can patch the 3-4 places where the grass is coming through or I can purchase another liner for $799.00 plus installation.

Randy the Kayak rep told us that if we purchased the liner, he wouldn't "rape" us to have it put in. Unbelievable.

We purchased a 16x32 foot pool from Kayak East Coast in July of 2005 for $22,000. We had to have at least one waterwall replaced. This year, we need to eleven walls. Do not buy a pool from this company - their material is faulty. The first time a waterfall buckled, they told me there was bad batch of walls made. Seems like all of them are bad since then. We have always paid to have the new walls installed, and last year the men sent to reinstall the walls couldn't do the one with the return water jet because they didn't know how. What kind of lousy uninformed employees does East Coast Kayak employ?

Since the warranty is in the fourth year, we will need to pay 30% of the current retail price on each wall. Then we will need to pay for shipping to us and shipping back.

My 7-year old Kayak 16x32 pool's liner ripped in Feb 2010 and Kayak offered me a 35% discount on a new one which sells for $1,039, leaving me with around a $650 cost. They won't pay for shipment, pool water refill ($400), no labor. What does 30-year warranty mean? I have an empty pool, kids who can't swim in this hot weather and a terrible experience with this company that gladly took my 17,000 dollars.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Kayak Pools makes pools and spas based on the needs of its customers. It is a corporation, based in New York, that outsources to dealers and businesses to sell their pools nationwide.

• Custom design: Kayak Pools offers custom pool design and can work around customer's design needs.
  • Variety: The company designs pools in both steel and concrete wall free form.
  • Availability: Kayak has plenty of franchised dealerships around the country, so many customers can take advantage of its retail stores.
  • Specialized drain: The pools come with a main bottom drain that constantly filters out sediment and leaves pool owners with fewer pool maintenance problems.
  • Warranty: Kayak Pools provides a 30-year warranty on its pools.
  • Best for Homeowners across the country who are looking for economical and convenient pool installation.

Compare Pool Companies