Best Heating and Air Conditioning Repair in Orlando
Find a reputable company that can address HVAC issues quickly and regulate the temperature in your home. An Orlando HVAC system is only as good as the techs who can fix it when it's not working. We have researched the most reliable HVAC companies in Orlando so that you and your family can live comfortably year-round.
Top 10 Orlando HVAC Companies
|Rescue Rooter||Read 82 Reviews|
Flexible financing options help make their commercial and home plumbing services, HVAC installation and air conditioner repair affordable. They’re available 24/7 for emergency help.
|Alliance Air and Heat||Read Expert Review|
Flexible financing and 24/7 service are standout features of this company. They can provide services for both residential and commercial HVAC systems. Online reviews praise the efficiency of the company's services.
|Ameritech Air-Conditioning and Heating||Read Expert Review|
Fast services times are the main thing customers praise in reviews for this Orlando HVAC company. Financing options are available, and technicians are happy to educate customers on the ins and outs of the systems.
|Armstrong Air & Heating||Read Expert Review|
This highly rated HVAC company has won several awards for excellent service in the Orlando area. They install and repair high-efficiency systems, thermostats and air quality control services.
|Call USHAC||Read Expert Review|
This HVAC company has provided services to Orlando residents for over 17 years. They can do tune-ups, service plans, AC installations and duct repair.
|Climate Design||Read Expert Review|
This Orlando based business offers free estimates and several exclusive online specials for HVAC services. 24/7 emergency services are available in addition to their standard working hours.
|English Air Inc||Read Expert Review|
This locally-owned HVAC company offers HVAC system repairs and installations, indoor air quality inspections, commercial service, ductless systems, air duct cleaning and more.
|Ferran Services||Read Expert Review|
This company is an excellent choice for after-hour services because they don't charge an additional fee. Services include plumbing and installation and repair for water heaters and AC systems.
|Greens Energy||Read Expert Review|
Customers praise this Orlando HVAC company’s friendly and helpful technicians, financing options and flexible scheduling. Routine maintenance, repairs and additional services are available 24/7.
|Vortechs Heating and Air||Read Expert Review|
For 14 years, this Orlando HVAC company has been installing and repairing HVAC systems. The company specializes in AC tune-ups, repair and installation, plus air handler services and refrigerator leaks.
It is no secret that Orlando can be one of the hottest places to live in the country, especially during the summer. Temperatures are known to creep into the 100's, and the humidity makes it feel even hotter. Also, there are pockets of time during the winter when the weather dips down into the 40s. Your HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) system is key to maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home, especially for families with small children or seniors.
Orlando FL HVAC tips and advice
Keep your AC in tip-top shape in the Orlando heat
Your HVAC system is going to be working overtime in the spring and summer. Here are a few ways to keep your AC in peak condition during the heat of Orlando summer:
- Keep your thermostat at a consistent temperature
- Clean your air filters monthly
- Schedule regular AC tune-ups
Routine maintenance before temperatures rise to the 3-digits is key to having a cool and comfortable summer. Being proactive is one of the best things Orlando residents can do to keep their HVAC systems working correctly all year long.
Ways to improve your Orlando home's air quality
If you are constantly coughing or dealing with annoying allergies, it may be because your home's air quality is not at its best. Cleaning your home, removing pet and dander from your house, and regularly circulating the air by opening windows can all help to improve the air quality of your home. Replacing air filters and using an air purifier can also work wonders on the cleanliness of the air that you and your family breathe. If you're still struggling with air quality issues in your home, consider:
- Reducing the candles and oil air fresheners that you use. Although they smell great, they can pollute your air even more.
- On laundry day, don't forget to wash large fabrics like rugs, drapes and curtains that can house dust mites and other allergens.
- Take off your shoes when you enter the home. This will avoid tracking dirt and chemicals into your house and the air.
- Have an HVAC professional inspect the ducts and filters.
How to pick the best Orlando HVAC contractor
Choosing the best Orlando HVAC contractor starts with asking the right questions. Do your research, check online reviews, and ask friends and family for their referrals. Call around to get a few estimates, and don't feel obligated to go with the first company who calls you back. Go with the company that will offer a no-obligation home evaluation - don't settle for an over-the-phone quote. Look for companies that use Energy Star qualified products, and check their website for promotional deals and special offers. Beware the contractor that hesitates to answer any questions you may have, or that shows up late to your initial consultation. Of course, the Orlando HVAC contractor that you choose should be licensed, insured and have at least five years of experience in the industry. Also, does the company you are considering offer 24-hour service, and what does their warranty cover? These are all fundamental questions that you will care about if your AC stops working in the middle of a hot summer night.
Heat and air Orlando FAQ
- How do I beat the Orlando humidity?
- In Orlando, it is crucial to have an HVAC system that not only chills the air but also eliminates humidity. Installing a dehumidifier is one way to decrease the moisture in your home and prevent your AC unit from overworking to both cool down the house and get rid of extra humidity.
- How can I make my AC unit more efficient?
- There are a few things you can do to make sure your AC is working efficiently. Some include keeping indoor vents free from dust, keeping warm objects away from your thermostat and using your curtains to keep the sunlight out. It is also essential to keep the outdoor condenser unit clear so your HVAC system can operate properly. The most important thing you can do for your system is remembering to have your HVAC provider regularly inspect and service the unit. A few dollars spent for a professional evaluation can save you a heap of money, time and uncomfortable temperatures when it matters most.
- Why is my AC freezing up?
- If your AC unit is frozen, several issues could be a factor. If an AC unit is turned down to the lowest setting and left to run for an extended period, this may cause improper airflow that malfunctions the coils which cause your unit to freeze. Remember: Dramatically lowering the temperature on your thermostat does not cool your home any faster. Another common reason is if the unit has low refrigerant. Make sure to discuss these issues with your HVAC service company and always follow their directions to properly care for your system.
- Should I replace my AC unit?
- It may be time for a replacement if you notice your AC unit needs frequent repair or your energy bill is continuing to rise. An AC unit that is over ten years old may also start showing signs of needing replacement. Excessive dust and humidity are other signs that your AC unit may not be working as effectively as it used to.
- How can I avoid a bad Orlando HVAC service experience?
- Repairing or replacing an HVAC system in Orlando can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. One way to ensure that everything goes according to plan is to ask a lot of questions and pay attention. A professional and reputable tech will not mind if you watch them diagnose or repair your system. Excessive changing of parts may be a red flag, along with a diagnosis that something is a safety hazard and must be replaced.
- Why isn't my AC blowing cold air?
- There's nothing more frustrating than being hot and noticing that your AC is not blowing cold air. This problem could be because the thermostat is set incorrectly, airflow is restricted or your outside HVAC unit isn't getting electricity. Another common reason an AC unit may not be blowing cold air is that it's low on refrigerant. Remember, the fastest way to have any AC issue diagnosed and fixed is through a professional HVAC service agent.
- How can I prepare my HVAC system for spring and summer in Orlando?
- Spring and summer in Orlando is not the time to perform routine maintenance on your unit. Taking care of your unit during the colder months helps to prepare your HVAC system for the high temperatures that come in the spring and summer. Some tips to keep your system in shape and avoid needing air conditioner repair are:
- Keep thermostat at consistent temperature
- Clean air filters monthly
- Schedule regular AC tune-ups
- Try out a smart thermostat
- Install an energy-efficient AC system
- Make sure your AC isn’t low on refrigerant
- Use curtains to keep out sunlight
- Install a dehumidifier
- Should I get a "smart" thermostat for my Orlando home?
- A smart thermostat not only makes it easier to regulate the temperature in your home but can also dramatically decrease your energy bills. Smart thermostats allow you to control temperatures remotely and automatically. They also allow you to check the temperature in each room and adjust the system accordingly. Additionally, smart thermostats can give you detailed unit information that can help you change your filter regularly and alert you of potential problems.
- How can I stay cool in Orlando?
- Besides spending most of the year in a pool, there are a few practical things you can do to stay cool throughout the hot Orlando summers. Most of these things are easy, such as keeping doors closed and regulating your thermostat for comfort instead of overcooling your home. Installing an energy-efficient air conditioning system is a significant way to ensure your home stays cool regardless of the outdoor temperatures.
Orlando HVAC company information
In 2017, Armstrong Air & Heating was rated one of the best HVAC pros in Orlando, and consistently wins awards for their superior service. This company handles AC installation and repair, high-efficiency systems, as well as thermostats and air quality control services. According to many online reviews, customers are happy with their promotional pricing offers and flexible financing programs. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 877-8090
- Hours: 24/7
- Address: 671 Business Park Blvd #104, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Ameritech Air-Conditioning and Heating is known for expert HVAC services, affordable rates and their fast and responsive service times. Another huge positive is the fact they not only install and maintain their units but also take the time to educate customers on the systems. They offer financing options such as no interest for 12 months or payments as low as $49.95 per month on qualifying systems. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 532-8000
- Hours: M - Sat: 8am - 8pm
- Address: 6290 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL 32810
Climate Design offers 24/7 AC, electrical and plumbing services. They also provide free estimates and exclusive online specials that make their services even more affordable. From AC and heating installation and repairs to replacing water heaters, this company has a solid reputation for excellent service at an affordable price. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 647-3785
- Hours: M - Sun: 8am - 6:30pm
- Address: 12530 47th Way N., Clearwater, FL 33762
Vortechs Heating and Air have been servicing HVAC systems in Orlando for more than 14 years. Because they value quality craftsmanship and exceptional service, pride themselves on educating their techs to be industry leaders in HVAC technologies. Some of the services they offer include AC tune-ups, repair and installation, air handler services and refrigerator leaks. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 536-6366
- Hours: M - F: 8am - 8pm; Sat: 8am - 12pm
- Address: 3025 Silver Star Road, Ste. 105, Orlando, FL 32808
English Air Inc has sold and serviced the Orlando area's HVAC systems for over 12 years. Online reviews report a high satisfaction rating with customer assistance and knowledgeable technicians. This company offers indoor air quality inspections, commercial HVAC system repairs and installations, ductless systems, air duct cleaning, central air systems and more. Join the Royal Air Maintenance Club for discounts and special offers off of routine HVAC services. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 468-7808
- Hours: M - Th: 8am - 6pm; F: 8am - 5pm
- Address: 37 Drennen Road, Orlando, FL 32806
It is common to see Greens Energy’s fully stocked trucks roaming around the Orlando area. Customers rave about their fleet of fully stocked vehicles that allow most issues to be completed on the first visit. Online reviews rave about their friendly technicians, flexible scheduling times and flexible financing options. This company handles HVAC system replacements and repairs, as well as routine maintenance and 24-hour AC repair, even on weekends and holidays. Thay have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Phone number: (407) 282-5000
- Hours: 24/7
- Address: 186 N. Goldenrod Road, Orlando, FL 32807
Ferran Services offers easy online scheduling for AC, electrical and plumbing home services. They work with both residential and commercial HVAC units and have a variety of special offers and coupons on their website. Orlando residents rave about their 24/7 emergency services option and the fact that there is no after-hours rate. This company takes care of plumbing, water heaters, AC maintenance, and repairs, along with other heating and ventilation services. Ferran Services has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 422-3551
- Hours: 24/7
- Address: 530 Grand St., Orlando, FL 32805
For over 17 years, USHAC has been offering HVAC, plumbing and electrical services to the Central Florida area. They handle AC installations and repairs, tune-ups, service plans and AC duct repair. They also offer a variety of heating, plumbing and electrical services. They provide service throughout the Orlando area and are consistently putting new coupons and promotions on their website. Orlando residents rave about how easy it is to book a same-day appointment, as well as the flexible finance offers and friendly customer service. This company has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (855) 782-3653
- Hours: M - F: 7:30am - 7pm; Sat: 8am - 3pm
- Address: 555 Dog Track Road, Longwood, FL 32750
Since 1996, Alliance Air and Heat has focused on quick repair and maintenance services, flexible financing options, and the best products for your heating and cooling needs. Their techs are competitive and qualified and provide 24-hour emergency services. Online reviews show that most customers are highly satisfied with their AC installation and repair services, along with their heating and duct cleaning services. This company handles both residential and commercial HVAC systems and has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Phone number: (407) 522-1888
- Hours: 24/7
- Address: 3344, 5109 Lake Nina Drive, Orlando, FL 32810