Haier TVs

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Haier TVs

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Haier TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier TVs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2022

Need to give better remote... In last 2 months I have changed 2 remote... Pls improve your remote quality... The remote battery is always low... Even after replacing cell the remote has same issue... Very bad.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

This is to inform every customer like me not to lose their hard-earned money buying Haier tv. I bought 43 inches tv and within one year it got damaged by display crashes came automatically and I tried to reach company to get a replacement and after a lot of follow up I got replacement but the sad thing is that it again damaged with the same issue..And I'm fed up of losing money purchasing this product. After a lot of calls I received replacement still no service or installation from team..I tried to reach through but no response. So what I mean to say is don't lose your money buying low quality product with valuable money. No service and quality.,

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

As far as I concerned Haier is getting a bad reputation unfairly. I have bought several Haier TV's over the years (mainly upgrades) and have no problem with any of them. If I have an issue (rarely) I just call their customer support and we resolve it right away. People that complain their appliances are cheaply made are often buying from other than reputable sources. I would recommend Haier to anyone, and have several family members and friends who bought them on my recommendation.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I purchased a Haier 55 inch Curved TV approximately 2 years ago and was enjoying the TV til yesterday. I watched TV yesterday morning October 26th, 2020 and unplugged it when I left. I came home around 4:30 and plugged the TV in so we could watch a show. When I turned the TV on I didn’t get the Home Screen like normal and couldn’t use any buttons to do anything including changing channels to see if that was the problem. After trying numerous options I just left the tv unplugged. This morning I decided to call Haier customer service and talked to 2 different very rude individuals even after explaining the situation. I also called the store where I purchased the TV to be told by them they discontinued selling Haier because of problems they and their customers had with Haier customer service.

I paid good money for this TV only now I can’t use it because it’s got a problem. I would not recommend this company to anyone due to poor customer service the life of their products. I have also called other stores that sell Haier products and they have had the same problems with Haier customer service center. I feel that I should have had a better response and be treated nicely and fairly. This company needs to replace or talk to their customer service members about how they are treating consumers of their products.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Haier don't honor their warranty. Also they sell refurbished item when it supposed to be new. They won't replace item because they claim tv is new. I had the tv for 8 months and they refuse to replace it. They claim it my fault. Don't buy their tv or any appliance. Their products are all refurbished and no good.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier giving best LED's with Official Android 9.0 with Google Assistant... Also it has Artificial Intelligence, IOT and lots more.... Look wise it's just Superb with bezel less design.... This is Best in Segment with Pocket Friendly....

Original review: July 9, 2020

Original review: June 3, 2020

I had purchased Haier TV and its lying at my place since last 5days, if I call the haier technician they are responding only tomorrow and their tomorrow never comes, I'm literally done calling this people, so if this is haier service please don't buy haier products for future inconvenience.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I have been complaining about my issue with the Haier TV since Oct 2019 but in vain. I live in UAE and have bought the Haier TV UHD TV LE55K6500UA factory code ** purchased from Lulu hypermarket Al Majaz on 30th May 2019. The distributor has and the retail outlet has stopped servicing the customers and I am at a dead end. Worst evert customer service from the dealer, distributor and retailers. I have email everyone by this by far is the worst experience.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I bought a 55inch Haier tv at Costco back in 2015. The tv is now 5 years old. It spends about 22 hours a day turned on. I have never had a problem with the tv. The kids did lose the remote somewhere along the way but the tv has always worked great. We have had multiple gaming systems attached to it over the years. Always had clear picture and great sound.

Haier TVs Company Information