2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Haier TVs

Haier TVs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.93/5

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Haier TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier TVs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier giving best LED's with Official Android 9.0 with Google Assistant... Also it has Artificial Intelligence, IOT and lots more.... Look wise it's just Superb with bezel less design.... This is Best in Segment with Pocket Friendly....

Original review: July 9, 2020

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I bought a 55inch Haier tv at Costco back in 2015. The tv is now 5 years old. It spends about 22 hours a day turned on. I have never had a problem with the tv. The kids did lose the remote somewhere along the way but the tv has always worked great. We have had multiple gaming systems attached to it over the years. Always had clear picture and great sound.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Haier don't honor their warranty. Also they sell refurbished item when it supposed to be new. They won't replace item because they claim tv is new. I had the tv for 8 months and they refuse to replace it. They claim it my fault. Don't buy their tv or any appliance. Their products are all refurbished and no good.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I had purchased Haier TV and its lying at my place since last 5days, if I call the haier technician they are responding only tomorrow and their tomorrow never comes, I'm literally done calling this people, so if this is haier service please don't buy haier products for future inconvenience.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I have been complaining about my issue with the Haier TV since Oct 2019 but in vain. I live in UAE and have bought the Haier TV UHD TV LE55K6500UA factory code ** purchased from Lulu hypermarket Al Majaz on 30th May 2019. The distributor has and the retail outlet has stopped servicing the customers and I am at a dead end. Worst evert customer service from the dealer, distributor and retailers. I have email everyone by this by far is the worst experience.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I purchased that Haier last year, after few months it's blow power supply, I imported another one since in our country you could not get the kind of repair, a few hours after repair screen went black 'unless I could watch with a flashlight.??? That so sad haier, you're not even ashamed of yourself self. 50" 4k, smart, android..crap. Jumia you better get that ** from your market..Mooka haier. Don't deserve i that 1 star you got from me.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I originally purchased my Haier 65” television in November 2017 model # 65UFC250. Within the first 6 months it started to have a shadow around the people on screen. I contacted the place of purchase and a replacement TV was sent under warranty. I received the warranty TV on May 30,2018. Then on September 30, 2019 my warranted TV stopped working. It has picture but no sound. I once again contacted the place of purchase, they told me that since the 1 year manufactures warranty had expired. There was nothing that they could assist me with.

I contacted Haier directly. Spoke with a customer service representative. She told me the same thing, that the 1 year warranty has expired and all they could do was give me a name of a repair person in my area. She escalated my call to another department. I thought this department would be able to assist me by making an exception to the warranty issue being that this is the second TV within 2 years that presented an issue. Unfortunately I was wrong! The women I spoke with told me the same thing, there is nothing that they can do since the 1 year warranty had expired.

Apparently Haier is very strict with this 1 year warranty policy and won't make any exceptions even with defective products such as the TV's I am referring to. So unless you want to purchase a TV that will only last you at best a year and a bit, don't purchase this model TV. Lesson learned, I will never purchase another Haier product again. Although it is obvious Haier doesn't care if I purchase from them again given their lack of assistance with my situation.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I have purchased Haier tv as it was branded as Android smart tv, but I am really disappointed to purchase this tv as it's not smart enough to support the apps. First of all I have installed Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar and Prime Videos. None of these apps are latest (tv is not able to get the latest apps from app store). In Youtube I am not able to personlize/login/reduce or increase the streaming quality. Neflix the remote is not getting aligned with its user interface and it's very hard to use EShare app remote control. Hotstar am not able to get the latest and often it hangs. I checked with Hotstar customer care, they told that they dont have agreement with Haier tv. Prime Videos it just crashes on opening.

I have used Sony/Vizio/Vu tvs which all were supporting this and store representative pursued me to buy this product, offering a better quality / user friendliness. Additionaly being Android tv am not able to add it to my Google home to cast the contents directly. I dont have an option to see the software version of the tv too and none of the customer care people dont know. I connected my Sony sound bar to this TV. The user interface for the same is both complicated, and hardly get proper sound through smart tv. In case of hardware issues their service is better, but in case of software they have to upgrade themselves to the market.

Original review: July 4, 2019

Bought the 39 inch Haier sometime 2011 and the unit is still working fine. audio and video is awesome and do not have any issues aside from the software update option on its menu. I do understand that devices provided with this are up-gradable and wondered how it can be done. Tried searching some software on Haier's site but found none...anyway who needs an upgrade when it's working fine. I bought this because of the many ports I need. But now I realized that generally the product is great for the price...complaints of this brand not lasting a year I think is circumstantial. It's now 2019 and it is still working fine! A 5 STAR!

Haier TVs Company Information