2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Haier TVs

Haier TVs
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.88/5

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

View More View More

Haier TVs Reviews

Original review: June 3, 2020

I had purchased Haier TV and its lying at my place since last 5days, if I call the haier technician they are responding only tomorrow and their tomorrow never comes, I'm literally done calling this people, so if this is haier service please don't buy haier products for future inconvenience.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I have been complaining about my issue with the Haier TV since Oct 2019 but in vain. I live in UAE and have bought the Haier TV UHD TV LE55K6500UA factory code ** purchased from Lulu hypermarket Al Majaz on 30th May 2019. The distributor has and the retail outlet has stopped servicing the customers and I am at a dead end. Worst evert customer service from the dealer, distributor and retailers. I have email everyone by this by far is the worst experience.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I bought a 55inch Haier tv at Costco back in 2015. The tv is now 5 years old. It spends about 22 hours a day turned on. I have never had a problem with the tv. The kids did lose the remote somewhere along the way but the tv has always worked great. We have had multiple gaming systems attached to it over the years. Always had clear picture and great sound.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I purchased that Haier last year, after few months it's blow power supply, I imported another one since in our country you could not get the kind of repair, a few hours after repair screen went black 'unless I could watch with a flashlight.??? That so sad haier, you're not even ashamed of yourself self. 50" 4k, smart, android..crap. Jumia you better get that ** from your market..Mooka haier. Don't deserve i that 1 star you got from me.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I originally purchased my Haier 65” television in November 2017 model # 65UFC250. Within the first 6 months it started to have a shadow around the people on screen. I contacted the place of purchase and a replacement TV was sent under warranty. I received the warranty TV on May 30,2018. Then on September 30, 2019 my warranted TV stopped working. It has picture but no sound. I once again contacted the place of purchase, they told me that since the 1 year manufactures warranty had expired. There was nothing that they could assist me with.

I contacted Haier directly. Spoke with a customer service representative. She told me the same thing, that the 1 year warranty has expired and all they could do was give me a name of a repair person in my area. She escalated my call to another department. I thought this department would be able to assist me by making an exception to the warranty issue being that this is the second TV within 2 years that presented an issue. Unfortunately I was wrong! The women I spoke with told me the same thing, there is nothing that they can do since the 1 year warranty had expired.

Apparently Haier is very strict with this 1 year warranty policy and won't make any exceptions even with defective products such as the TV's I am referring to. So unless you want to purchase a TV that will only last you at best a year and a bit, don't purchase this model TV. Lesson learned, I will never purchase another Haier product again. Although it is obvious Haier doesn't care if I purchase from them again given their lack of assistance with my situation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I have purchased Haier tv as it was branded as Android smart tv, but I am really disappointed to purchase this tv as it's not smart enough to support the apps. First of all I have installed Youtube, Netflix, Hotstar and Prime Videos. None of these apps are latest (tv is not able to get the latest apps from app store). In Youtube I am not able to personlize/login/reduce or increase the streaming quality. Neflix the remote is not getting aligned with its user interface and it's very hard to use EShare app remote control. Hotstar am not able to get the latest and often it hangs. I checked with Hotstar customer care, they told that they dont have agreement with Haier tv. Prime Videos it just crashes on opening.

I have used Sony/Vizio/Vu tvs which all were supporting this and store representative pursued me to buy this product, offering a better quality / user friendliness. Additionaly being Android tv am not able to add it to my Google home to cast the contents directly. I dont have an option to see the software version of the tv too and none of the customer care people dont know. I connected my Sony sound bar to this TV. The user interface for the same is both complicated, and hardly get proper sound through smart tv. In case of hardware issues their service is better, but in case of software they have to upgrade themselves to the market.

Original review: July 4, 2019

Bought the 39 inch Haier sometime 2011 and the unit is still working fine. audio and video is awesome and do not have any issues aside from the software update option on its menu. I do understand that devices provided with this are up-gradable and wondered how it can be done. Tried searching some software on Haier's site but found none...anyway who needs an upgrade when it's working fine. I bought this because of the many ports I need. But now I realized that generally the product is great for the price...complaints of this brand not lasting a year I think is circumstantial. It's now 2019 and it is still working fine! A 5 STAR!

Original review: May 21, 2019

Bought a Smart TV on 26 Jan 2019. I Am facing multiple issues in TV, repaired 7 to 8 times within 3 months, then escalated my issue for replacement of product. I got replaced product after 17 Days, on 17th May after raising complaint on 30th April. Now again I face similar issue in replaced product, that some Video streaming apps are not working, Engineer visited my home today on 21st May & then in his presence TV stopped working completely. This issue I have already faced 3 times in previous product. In 4 months of total time TV is under repairing or replacement process for 3 months. I want Haier to refund my money & keep their product with them. Or give me another product with different model in which I will not face any issue also with extension of product warranty of 4 months. Sumit **

Original review: May 11, 2019

This TV was purchased at Kohl's for a Black Friday sale item. Worked great for 14 months and then very similar to other readers the screen went to various vertical lines with no picture. Never trust a no-name brand. Other reviews have very similar issues and ratings. Unfortunately, we will be purchasing a quality and reputable brand to replace this TV. Very disappointed with Kohl's for peddling garbage and wish I did more research instead of being caught in the moment of a good "deal".

Original review: April 25, 2019

Bought the 55 inch HD 4k 1 year and 3 months ago. Warranty is one year. Sound consistently went in and out then it just quit completely. No sound. No picture. No nothing. I bought a TV at Walmart 12 years ago. Still works perfectly. This is not a good brand. Working with my retailer to see if they can get it fixed.

Haier TVs Company Information