Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

About Haier Appliances

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Haier Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: May 18, 2021

We requested for the repair of our Haier AC on 16th May, the service guy is saying it will take 10 more days to get the PCB replaced, it is not acceptable, I am 9 months pregnant and going to have a baby soon, I need to get this sorted as soon as possible. Please someone from Haier connect with me as soon as possible at **.

Original review: March 3, 2021

An absolute nightmare from start to finish. Bought the fridge freezer five years ago. It broke down six times within three years and was replaced. On each occasion had to spend over two hours on phone before "help line" answered and arranged technician to come round - three weeks later! Replacement almost as bad. Broke down three times, then had reasonably good run of just over two years - so warranty ran out when it packed up yet again. Freezer okay, but rotor driving cold air from freezer to fridge kept icing up. Same problem, eight different technicians but all unable to solve problem. Am now looking for another fridge. Great shame. Fisher and Paykel used to be great company, with ultra reliable appliances, but gone to dogs since taken over by Haier.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

We had purchased the Haier Washing machine (HWM 120) from the local office of Rawalpindi 15 days ago. We have received the machine on time after the online payment method, as suggested by the representative of Haier. The pipe supplied by Haier for the supply of water to the Machine is very small. The second issue is the connectivity of the water supply pipe with the exiting tabs or sanitary work. Then, I call the Haier service center and requested them to help me with the installation of the machine. After 3 hours of the complaint, I received a call from the Haier technician from our city and he told me that it is not our work. I asked him to give me the phone number of any person who can help me in this regard but no response and he insisted me to finish the complaint. Then we waited for 2 days and again call the service center of the Haier.

After 2 minutes of discussion, a dealing person asked me to hold the call then, I have to wait for 6 minutes. Even the personnel of the Haier service center do not the installation and do not how we can contact the local dealer or technician for installation. Really, disappointed by the Haier office Rawalpindi and customer service center.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have purchased Haier HSU18C-NMW3B model which having self clean technology. Self clean Technology provides complete wet wash of AC's indoor unit and keeps air clean with better cooling. It comes with hyper PCB which helps to provide cooling in extreme temperature up to 60 degree. Triple inverter Technology helps to take care of my cooling, my comfort and voltage fluctuation worries. Thanks to Haier for such wonderful product.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I bought Haier Ac HSU-19C-TFW5 last month. I bought it for my parents. It generates very Less noise and gives highest cooling because its fan and compressor work on dual DC inverter technology. And it has a very wonderful feature of self clean, where AC cleans itself on just a push of a button. It gave us a sense of security that we don't require any service guy to come to our home in present pandemic scenario. I really love Haier Ac's performance and commitment to deliver what they claim. Wonderful product, I recommend to buy Haier AC.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Okay, perhaps as far as handling medical emergencies the product might work just fine, but canceling this service has been an ongoing nightmare. About 6 months ago I "cancelled" this service. I got it for my 70 year old mother who doesn't really need it. It was a rash decision and she told me to just go ahead and cancel, so I did. Or at least I thought I did. After a month I got a warning that it hasn't been paid. I figured it must have been a mistake, then I was bombarded with emails and voice messages. Okay, something is wrong. I call them and they tell me that I need to return the equipment to properly close the account. I told them that I live on the other coast, and with covid 19 I don't want my elderly mother standing in the line at the post office. "Is there a way around this." "Nope." "Okay, so what do I do?" "Keep paying." "Fine, my mother's health is important. Can you convert it to monthly billing?" "Sure!" Nope! I got billed for a full year.

I call to complain, they refund 11 months. Okay, next month comes along, I get emails and calls again. Mind you, they have all of my credit card information which hasn't changed. They keep sending warnings as if they were my landlord and I haven't paid my bills. Just charge me! So I have to call them back, tell them to charge me, then they charge me for a year again, then I have to call them to refund 11 months.

This scenario has repeated for the first 3 months. It's beyond frustrating. Not only do I keep paying for service that is unplugged and laying in the box, I have to waste a good half an hour every month because their billing department is a mess. I finally ordered prepaid shipping boxes from USPS and I hope I will get rid of them once and for all. Still waiting for boxes, two weeks now. As people we accept that. We understand covid 19 affects everything. Too bad that Medical Guardian gives zero **.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Purchased Haier HRF-336IDB Refrigerator in Pakistan. Its Temp Set function found out of order. Freezer Zone Temp was showing -18oC since it was unpacked and turned on and was not changing, even after 24 hrs. In addition, Fridge Zone Temperature was changing from nos. 1-7 but not setting/locking on desired no. Launched complaint, technical support came and said straight away that Freezer Zone Temp does not change at all.

Moreover, Fridge Zone Temperature will change as soon as its internal Temperature becomes warm or cool. I presented them its user manual and asked to point out all those statements, which you just said regarding setting Fridge and Freezer Zone Temperatures manually. He had no answer and again re iterated above-mentioned pathetic illiterate response. Bought him a hot glass of water to put those inside fridge and freezer zone sensors in it. He did the same repeatedly and the temperatures did not change. At last, their technical support accepted that the item is faulty.

I returned the refrigerator directly to Haier Pakistan and took my money back with the help of a reference there, otherwise, they do not have any money back guarantee/policy and they do not take back their pathetic, third class Chinese, faulty products, even if you give it back for free. Never buy Haier products, especially in Pakistan. Their products and services have gone extraordinarily pathetic. All this negative credit goes to their TOP MANAGEMENT and QUALITY DEPARTMENT who are very tactically and skillfully looting and plundering innocent people of Pakistan. Lastly, their QUALITY DEPARTMENT also seems drunk all the time, as I have found several QC PASSED and PAKISTAN STANDARDS stickers on the item but its basic functions were not working, and their innocent technical staff tried to impose their versions of manually setting Freezer and Fridge Zone Settings.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Purchased a 49 inch Haier Smart TV through Home Credit last September 2, 2019. Last December 2019 we were strucked with a strong typhoon Ursula. The cable wire connected to the tv was hit by a falling tree that pulled the unit upside down causing it to hit to the floor and got damaged. Can we claim for a force majeure for it since I'm still paying for it even if its not in use anymore. Please help...

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Your product is very good working but its spare parts is not available in market. For example my mobile l50 it's touch break and touch is not available in market so my product is waste but your product working very good.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

The refrigerator lights broke and will cost over $100 for parts alone plus service. The refrigerator was less than 1yr old when I contacted Haier (horrible customer service. Delivery was a month after purchase.) I will NEVER buy Haier or GE products again... And I will keep going out of my way to spread the word to anyone. Shame on this company. DO NOT BUY THIS REFRIGERATOR MODEL #HRB15N3BGS.

Haier Appliances Company Information