Haier Appliances

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Haier Appliances

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Haier Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: Dec. 25, 2022

I used Haier Front load Haier washing machine and requested for servicing of machine as machine is not properly working as not servicing machine nor issue resolved still they charged 472. Requested all do not purchase Haier product as they are not giving service after purchase their product.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

We have Purchased the refrigerator 3 months back and from then since now it's not working. We spent multiple hours on calls with service center. No resolution. 3 times service technician visited. 2 times they sent Parts but nothing been fixed. Their Service delaer is not responding to them nor closing the ticket. So per customer service no resolution. Product quality looks very poor.. Going to consumer court as well.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 24, 2022

We bought 2 Haier Microwave on 20th January 2022. But after 3 Months the Cavities inside started rusting. Inspite of repeated complaints, they say that the rusting inside does not come under warranty.

Original review: March 21, 2022

Bought a split AC Unit from Metro Islamabad. The installation department kept me waiting for the last two days, changing timings and now no one picking up phone. Going to change this unit. Strongly not recommended. Hate Haier products. This is my second worst experience. Please go for other brands.

Original review: March 5, 2022

I purchased a tv few days back, my tv stopped working within 6 months, again got replaced and again stopping working... Now the company doesn't replace the tv and charging me so much for the service. I didn't expect such a bad experience from Haier company. Such a ridiculous company.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

We bought this dishwasher as it was the cheapest and all we could afford at the time. It doesn’t have a lot of functions to choose from and it’s very basic, but it’s last 8 whole years with no problems and never failed. It washes the dishes well, dries the dishes well, you must use a rinse aid otherwise there’s streaks on the glasses but that’s all!

Original review: May 18, 2021

We requested for the repair of our Haier AC on 16th May, the service guy is saying it will take 10 more days to get the PCB replaced, it is not acceptable, I am 9 months pregnant and going to have a baby soon, I need to get this sorted as soon as possible. Please someone from Haier connect with me as soon as possible at **.

Original review: March 3, 2021

An absolute nightmare from start to finish. Bought the fridge freezer five years ago. It broke down six times within three years and was replaced. On each occasion had to spend over two hours on phone before "help line" answered and arranged technician to come round - three weeks later! Replacement almost as bad. Broke down three times, then had reasonably good run of just over two years - so warranty ran out when it packed up yet again. Freezer okay, but rotor driving cold air from freezer to fridge kept icing up. Same problem, eight different technicians but all unable to solve problem. Am now looking for another fridge. Great shame. Fisher and Paykel used to be great company, with ultra reliable appliances, but gone to dogs since taken over by Haier.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

We had purchased the Haier Washing machine (HWM 120) from the local office of Rawalpindi 15 days ago. We have received the machine on time after the online payment method, as suggested by the representative of Haier. The pipe supplied by Haier for the supply of water to the Machine is very small. The second issue is the connectivity of the water supply pipe with the exiting tabs or sanitary work. Then, I call the Haier service center and requested them to help me with the installation of the machine. After 3 hours of the complaint, I received a call from the Haier technician from our city and he told me that it is not our work. I asked him to give me the phone number of any person who can help me in this regard but no response and he insisted me to finish the complaint. Then we waited for 2 days and again call the service center of the Haier.

After 2 minutes of discussion, a dealing person asked me to hold the call then, I have to wait for 6 minutes. Even the personnel of the Haier service center do not the installation and do not how we can contact the local dealer or technician for installation. Really, disappointed by the Haier office Rawalpindi and customer service center.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have purchased Haier HSU18C-NMW3B model which having self clean technology. Self clean Technology provides complete wet wash of AC's indoor unit and keeps air clean with better cooling. It comes with hyper PCB which helps to provide cooling in extreme temperature up to 60 degree. Triple inverter Technology helps to take care of my cooling, my comfort and voltage fluctuation worries. Thanks to Haier for such wonderful product.

Haier Appliances Company Information