2. Homeowners
  3. Appliances

Haier Appliances

Haier Appliances
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.39/5

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Haier Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Appliances?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: July 7, 2020

I have purchased Haier HSU18C-NMW3B model which having self clean technology. Self clean Technology provides complete wet wash of AC's indoor unit and keeps air clean with better cooling. It comes with hyper PCB which helps to provide cooling in extreme temperature up to 60 degree. Triple inverter Technology helps to take care of my cooling, my comfort and voltage fluctuation worries. Thanks to Haier for such wonderful product.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I bought Haier Ac HSU-19C-TFW5 last month. I bought it for my parents. It generates very Less noise and gives highest cooling because its fan and compressor work on dual DC inverter technology. And it has a very wonderful feature of self clean, where AC cleans itself on just a push of a button. It gave us a sense of security that we don't require any service guy to come to our home in present pandemic scenario. I really love Haier Ac's performance and commitment to deliver what they claim. Wonderful product, I recommend to buy Haier AC.

Get buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Your product is very good working but its spare parts is not available in market. For example my mobile l50 it's touch break and touch is not available in market so my product is waste but your product working very good.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Okay, perhaps as far as handling medical emergencies the product might work just fine, but canceling this service has been an ongoing nightmare. About 6 months ago I "cancelled" this service. I got it for my 70 year old mother who doesn't really need it. It was a rash decision and she told me to just go ahead and cancel, so I did. Or at least I thought I did. After a month I got a warning that it hasn't been paid. I figured it must have been a mistake, then I was bombarded with emails and voice messages. Okay, something is wrong. I call them and they tell me that I need to return the equipment to properly close the account. I told them that I live on the other coast, and with covid 19 I don't want my elderly mother standing in the line at the post office. "Is there a way around this." "Nope." "Okay, so what do I do?" "Keep paying." "Fine, my mother's health is important. Can you convert it to monthly billing?" "Sure!" Nope! I got billed for a full year.

I call to complain, they refund 11 months. Okay, next month comes along, I get emails and calls again. Mind you, they have all of my credit card information which hasn't changed. They keep sending warnings as if they were my landlord and I haven't paid my bills. Just charge me! So I have to call them back, tell them to charge me, then they charge me for a year again, then I have to call them to refund 11 months.

This scenario has repeated for the first 3 months. It's beyond frustrating. Not only do I keep paying for service that is unplugged and laying in the box, I have to waste a good half an hour every month because their billing department is a mess. I finally ordered prepaid shipping boxes from USPS and I hope I will get rid of them once and for all. Still waiting for boxes, two weeks now. As people we accept that. We understand covid 19 affects everything. Too bad that Medical Guardian gives zero **.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Purchased Haier HRF-336IDB Refrigerator in Pakistan. Its Temp Set function found out of order. Freezer Zone Temp was showing -18oC since it was unpacked and turned on and was not changing, even after 24 hrs. In addition, Fridge Zone Temperature was changing from nos. 1-7 but not setting/locking on desired no. Launched complaint, technical support came and said straight away that Freezer Zone Temp does not change at all.

Moreover, Fridge Zone Temperature will change as soon as its internal Temperature becomes warm or cool. I presented them its user manual and asked to point out all those statements, which you just said regarding setting Fridge and Freezer Zone Temperatures manually. He had no answer and again re iterated above-mentioned pathetic illiterate response. Bought him a hot glass of water to put those inside fridge and freezer zone sensors in it. He did the same repeatedly and the temperatures did not change. At last, their technical support accepted that the item is faulty.

I returned the refrigerator directly to Haier Pakistan and took my money back with the help of a reference there, otherwise, they do not have any money back guarantee/policy and they do not take back their pathetic, third class Chinese, faulty products, even if you give it back for free. Never buy Haier products, especially in Pakistan. Their products and services have gone extraordinarily pathetic. All this negative credit goes to their TOP MANAGEMENT and QUALITY DEPARTMENT who are very tactically and skillfully looting and plundering innocent people of Pakistan. Lastly, their QUALITY DEPARTMENT also seems drunk all the time, as I have found several QC PASSED and PAKISTAN STANDARDS stickers on the item but its basic functions were not working, and their innocent technical staff tried to impose their versions of manually setting Freezer and Fridge Zone Settings.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Purchased a 49 inch Haier Smart TV through Home Credit last September 2, 2019. Last December 2019 we were strucked with a strong typhoon Ursula. The cable wire connected to the tv was hit by a falling tree that pulled the unit upside down causing it to hit to the floor and got damaged. Can we claim for a force majeure for it since I'm still paying for it even if its not in use anymore. Please help...

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

The refrigerator lights broke and will cost over $100 for parts alone plus service. The refrigerator was less than 1yr old when I contacted Haier (horrible customer service. Delivery was a month after purchase.) I will NEVER buy Haier or GE products again... And I will keep going out of my way to spread the word to anyone. Shame on this company. DO NOT BUY THIS REFRIGERATOR MODEL #HRB15N3BGS.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

This washer and dryer combo is the ABSOLUTE WORST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. For over $1200, you get a brand new machine that considers a full load of laundry to be one sock and one tee shirt. And then it takes 6 hours to dry your one sock and one tee shirt. And then after taking 6 hours to dry, it keeps the door locked for 45 minutes to let the one sock and one tee shirt cool down before it's safe to open.

Our machine has broken down twice with the error code FC, locking a load of laundry in there with water in it. The first time it broke down, GE ordered the parts and the parts were on backorder for over 3 months because apparently EVERYONE else with this machine is having the same problem. I put a big enough stink up, and after 6 weeks, was able to get the machine replaced with a new one (although I lost my entire load of laundry with the broken one because they couldn't unlock it.)

One month after getting the new machine, it breaks down with the same error code, FC. GE has sent out their guy on two separate occasions to fix it, and they can't fix it, telling us themselves to get another brand and that this one sucks. They represent GE and they are telling me this. They won't replace this machine. They won't stick by their brand. They order their parts from China. Their own technicians cannot understand how to fix this model. They won't give us a refund and don't offer us any means as far as being out of a washer a dryer for the last 6 weeks. We've owned this stupid model for 6 months and it has been BROKEN on and off FOR 3 MONTHS, half the time. The worst purchase I have ever made. You would be better off throwing your money in the trash.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

This is the crap-est of crap. Lasted 11 months before the first error code. Took a month to get it fixed. Then it lasted 3 weeks before it crapped itself again. Fixed in 4 days after a lot of back and forth. Lasted 5 years and now it crapped itself again and now it waits on the nature strip to be collected for s-crap.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have baked for many years. This year bought a new range. Just had it checked and was told that I had to turn my racks during baking. I have never had to do this before. I took a picture thinking that this could somehow be fixed if they could see the problem. The back corner of one side of oven is over-browning. They said that nothing could be done. I am supposed to turn racks. The technician showed me one small line in my paperwork that most would not see and surely don’t see until after you have purchased. The worst part is I have an extended warranty on a range that I consider to be sub-standard.

Haier Appliances Company Information