Find an Air Conditioners partner

Haier Air Conditioner

4.0/5 (207 ratings)
Find an Air Conditioners partner
Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Haier Air Conditioner

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier Air Conditioner?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: May 10, 2021

Have been using the 1.5 ton Inverter AC for over a month now, it is working well. But my experience with the installation by Haier technicians was terrible. Was promised free installation, but the Haier installation team charged me for materials used - apart from brackets, even tapes, white cement, etc. - which amounted to about 10 percent additional cost over the purchase price. Worse, they insisted on cash payment but would not provide a bill. On my insistence, Haier eventually sent me a bill, but for a lower amount, leaving out some of the items.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I had bought Haier Split AirCondition UNIT DC Inverter 1 year earlier. The problem I have faced is this is the 2nd year when the unit had cost me a huge amount for its repair. There are two Watercourse flown near our residence due to which carbon deposit formed on A/C pipes where gas flows causing GAS Leakage resulting in poor cooling. While areas away from the Watercourse are suitable for A/C. No one has ever informed us about this due to which huge financial expense I have to bear after buying an expensive unit in 2nd Year. I also know that it will cost me more money in future too. Hope this info might help someone who lives in a coastal city like Karachi, Pakistan near some Watercourse.

Get buying tips about Air Conditioners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I had it about several years and died, no good and not buying Haier Air Conditioner anymore. I did unplug for a while, then plug it back in and no use. I will buy a different brand then. That was a big size one.

Original review: July 27, 2020

As far as air conditioning, it works great. However, the connection design for the plastic tube connecting to the cuffs do not hold. First tried duct tape which didn't hold either. We ended up drilling and wiring together.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I tried Haier for first time, and my experience was awesome, this product is too good in this price, awesome. I recommend this product, less power consumption, hassle free, with self clean technology, very good product in my budget....

Original review: July 9, 2020

Haier has managed to capture the Indian consumer-durables market as no other brand can true to its reputation. Haier has some of the best ACS in India and my experience with the HSU19C-TFW5B(INV) in incredible.

Original review: July 9, 2020

A good night's sleep is priceless. The Haier Air conditioner gives me the same With their Air purification technology and their self-cleaning technology helps me to clean the Air Conditioner without any technicians help. I have found them reliable, friendly, and efficient.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I bought a Haier Puricool AC. Excellent performance & it his 3in1 display which show me my room temp. Humidity & air quality best in class. A nowadays everyone required air purifier so I will suggest to all go with Haier Puricool AC.

Original review: July 9, 2020

I've been using this product for the last 1 YEAR and had a great experience. Its self cleaning technology saves money and time. This product is worth for money and I am really happy with this product.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Bought Haier's PuriCool 3 star 1.5 ton AC last month and really satisfied with performance. Now I can easily say that this is the best AC available in the market right now. As you know lockdown in process AC made our time relaxed. And also in our Punjab temperature is increasing day by day.. Cooling even in extreme temperature is great. Haier AC is a very useful and reliable product. "Haier inspired living" and My Living room is Inspired by Haier HSU19C-TFW5B(INV). Air Throw is 15 meter, super anti-corrosion body, Self Clean, Triple inverter plus Technology has full-fill my all desire.

Haier author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Haier is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Haier Group. As a global company specializing in consumer electronics, Haier is recognized for their commitment to sustainability and community. They sell wall, ductless, PTAC and portable air conditioners.

• Serenity Series: The Serenity Series air conditioners are the quietest window air conditioners on the market, so you can sleep comfortably and soundly without battling distractions from a noisy window unit. Listen to a comparison between the Serenity Series and a standard air conditioner online.

• Easy extended warranty: Extend your warranty for an extra three months for free simply by registering your Haier product online. Along with a warranty extension, registering your product will give you more efficient servicing and exclusive access to Haier news.

• Info Hub: Haier’s online Info Hub is the best place to figure out which model of appliance you really need. The “how to choose” feature takes you through an interactive survey to figure out with air conditioning solution is best for your home and lifestyle.

• Online repair request and status update: Request repairs for your air conditioner online at any time. Select your preferred date and time along with any additional requirements. You will be contacted shortly with confirmation on your appointment and you can check your repair status anytime.

• International: Haier is a global company and has air conditioning systems available in North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. So no matter where you are in the world, you can have access to a Haier air conditioning system.

Haier Air Conditioner Company Information