Haier Air Conditioner

Haier Air Conditioner

4.0/5 (155 ratings)
Find an Air Conditioners partner
Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

About Haier Air Conditioner

Haier designs solutions to enhance consumers' enjoyment of home at every stage of life—from university to first apartment to all shapes of family living. Each solution champions intelligence, individuality and the human drive to create the perfect home, so that each interaction with the consumer is a new

opportunity to bring ease and joy to everyday life.

Banner image

Need help with an HVAC system?

Get connected with a professional near you on HomeAdvisor

Find Pros Now

Haier Air Conditioner Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Haier?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2022

Frustrated about the customer service and also the product which is bought. Never go with the product without having any assurance on the service been provided as early as possible as I am requesting for the customer care executives to do repair my ac for long time but no response for the same.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

Hi all. Writing this review after waiting for 7 days from customer service center with no proper update for a brand new AC 1.5 ton DC Inverter model lasted only 5 months. Used double booster stabilizer and definitely no fluctuations in my house. HAIER AC gives E7 error and Technicians say the entire PCB board need to be replaced. After going through many online reviews and videos for E7 error, looks like a single diode is major contributor for this issue and why does HAIER take 10 days to replace this board for a AC which is within warranty period. Very poor Customer Service. Please do not go for HAIER AC as this E7 error comes for most of the customers. There is some defect/fault in the manufacturing time itself with the PCB or the diode whatever it is that is creating this issue.

Get buying tips about Air Conditioners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I bought Haier Inverter AC (5*) exactly one year ago, now its blower motor stopped working. It's been 4 days. No solution is provided by the service team. They are saying it will take 8-9 days. So please don't buy Haier AC.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I have purchased Haier Inverter AC from Draz August 2020 after 3 months AC quail damage replacement as per warranty, again Quail issue I have pay 8000 Pakistani rupees and repair the quail but unfortunately after 10 day again Quail issue then company told me replace the quail again pay 20000 Pakistani rupees. Again problem face this time outer well issue. I have paid approx 30000 in 2 year in this AC. I am saying what is the difference old and New products. Haier products not reliable. I don't recommend.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Purchased Haier Portable Air Conditioner 9000 BTU in the year 2021. Exactly after one year (completion of warranty) device started rattling sound. The sound was so horrible that I couldn’t turn it on anymore. I don’t feel the product is real genuine. I believe this will be my last product purchase from haier. Haier might not bother about me not considering it anymore but I would like to not recommend haier for my friends to help them save their pockets.

Original review: July 8, 2022

The dealer said that they'll install the ac on the same day but I wasn't able to reach them and after some hours when I did contact them but they said that the installation will be done the next day as it usually takes upto 24-72 hours for the installation. This was a false commitment from the dealer as they clearly stated that they'll get it done by today. There was no response from neither the customer care nor the service centre.

Original review: May 24, 2022

I purchased TWO 1.5 tons Split Air conditioners of Haier company in January this year. The flaps were not closing or opening. One has to use hand all the time. A few company engineers came and tried their luck (and skill) but of no result. And now after four months they have stopped answering my calls. It's a horrible experience.

Original review: May 9, 2022

Don't ever buy this product, or else you must be an AC technician, because their won't be any technical support from the company end. You have to rectify the technical issues by yourself. We have purchased 24 Units of Haier Inverter AC for our industry but when a maintenance issue arised we registered our complaint with customer support team, by god's grace we got a revert call at least from their end and that's it, no other follow up till now.

03 units of AC is down from last week, we are making regular follow ups with them the only reply is we will come on Monday or Tuesday, but later I realized that every week have Mondays and Tuesdays. This is my everlasting experience with this product. So think twice or more before going on for purchase, 'cause we have purchased 24 units but their technical support was a big zero, so imagine about the individual buyers. Special Thanks To Technical Team.

Original review: May 2, 2022

Just wanted to inform you that your customer service is by far the worst ever customer service one could ever experience. The local service centre is making fool of the customer and inspite of repeated complaint the service team so so casual in their approach. I complained for a gas leaking from my newly purchased AC 48 hrs. Ad-hoc staff members are just coming and going without even touching the machine. I have never experienced such a pathetic service for other brands like Voltas or LG. This is the first time, I made a mistake by choosing a pathetic AC like Haier, which is given me trouble in 15 days of usage. So disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Don't buy these nasty and cheap ACs. They are crap, low-quality air conditioners and plus customer service is bad. I did buy Haier aircon brand new. Installed, stop working after few weeks. They took 3 weeks to come and check the units. Another two weeks to fix it.

Haier author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Haier is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Haier Group. As a global company specializing in consumer electronics, Haier is recognized for their commitment to sustainability and community. They sell wall, ductless, PTAC and portable air conditioners.

• Serenity Series: The Serenity Series air conditioners are the quietest window air conditioners on the market, so you can sleep comfortably and soundly without battling distractions from a noisy window unit. Listen to a comparison between the Serenity Series and a standard air conditioner online.

• Easy extended warranty: Extend your warranty for an extra three months for free simply by registering your Haier product online. Along with a warranty extension, registering your product will give you more efficient servicing and exclusive access to Haier news.

• Info Hub: Haier’s online Info Hub is the best place to figure out which model of appliance you really need. The “how to choose” feature takes you through an interactive survey to figure out with air conditioning solution is best for your home and lifestyle.

• Online repair request and status update: Request repairs for your air conditioner online at any time. Select your preferred date and time along with any additional requirements. You will be contacted shortly with confirmation on your appointment and you can check your repair status anytime.

• International: Haier is a global company and has air conditioning systems available in North and South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. So no matter where you are in the world, you can have access to a Haier air conditioning system.

Haier Air Conditioner Company Information