2. Homeowners

4.8/5 (184 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About General Steel

Established in 1995, General Steel has provided over 20,000 steel buildings including successful projects for The White House, Boeing, Disney, Dow Chemical, CAT, Walmart, General Motors, Newmont Mining, PG&E, British Petroleum and NASA. The company has become an industry leader and offers customer a highly experienced team. This team will provide solutions to guide you through a successful project.

General Steel Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about General Steel?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about General Steel?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

My project experienced numerous delays due to the rain. The building the site was not ready. The timing was critical a minimum wait time unloader was needed at another job the same day. Thanks to Megan's hard work the truck arrived right on time and saved me a lot of money.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Our questions were always answered in a timely manner by Megan **. She has done an awesome job keeping us informed on the progress of the building for us. Attached are a few of the pictures of the building. We would recommend this building to someone looking for one.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Megan was a pleasure to work with. We were able to coordinate a better time for my delivery. She made sure I was aware of the type of equipment I needed on delivery day and included a few pictures of what I would be dealing with.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I would like to compliment General Steel's customer service rep. Megan. Her assistance in helping me with my order has been a pleasurable experience. I look forward to working with her until the completion of my order. I hope that General Steel realizes what an asset to the company she is.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Customer service was top notch, prompt and courteous. Building was as promised and on time. Terrific follow up in design stage, correspondence were clear and the kit was complete. Thank you for your help with the project. I would recommend this company to a friend.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I am doing a first time mini storage building project. Joanie ** was my initial contact with General Steel. She was able to help me with every decision throughout the whole process. As we progressed from specifications and purchasing all the way through scheduling and delivery she kept things moving and was eager to help. I could not ask more from a salesperson! Great Job Joanie **!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

After much discussion with Bruce and his input we finally agreed on a 30’/48’. The building was delivered promptly some months ago. Due to our local county permit section we are still waiting for our permit. We hope to receive within next week. Upon completion I will send photos of the project along with classic cars inside.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

We worked with Sam and he was amazing. All top marks for Sam on every level! Not only was he very pleasant, he was also very professional. We enjoyed working with him and look forward to working with him again. Thanks for the great job.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Chase did everything he could to help me with the purchase of the building. Very professional and got back to me in a timely manner on any questions I had. He gave me prices on all the options available including doors, windows, insulation etc. Thanks Chase.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

I looked at different companies to buy my building and got pretty much the same results. But when I called General Steel I realized that this company had experience and actually had a great product. From the salesman, Jon **, Lauren **, Sam ** and Bruce **, they all made such a smooth transaction. Everyone was very knowledgeable on each of their departments. When each piece arrived, they were well packed, undamaged and accounted for. When the building finally came together, I knew I had made the right decision on choosing this company. My building was beautiful and I know it will last a very long.

General Steel Company Information