Frigidaire Microwaves

Compare Microwaves

Research top Microwaves recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

6 months after I bought my stainless steel professional microwave the sensor panel went bad. We called the repairman to come, he said he had to replace the main sensor board but accidentally broke the clip that holds it in place because it is made out of a hard plastic. Frigidaire refused to honor the warranty saying the broken clip was not covered due to negligence. Our repair guy had to fight with Frigidaire for 2 months before any parts were shipped. Eventually it was repaired, but now here I am 1 year later and the same thing is happening. We are not abusive to the machine. We use it as any other household would. And now the sensor is not operating again. I haven't yet called a repairman. Was considering a new unit, not Frigidaire. Spent way too much to purchase this lemon of a machine.

My over the stove (gallery series) microwave is only 3 years old. Only use it to heat up stuff. My problem is it looks like its 20 years old... the finish has all worn off, it shows all smudges and fingerprints and I can't get them off. I have tried everything. Does anyone know if there has been a recall?

My Frigidaire microwave is black and stainless. I love the contemporary look and this one goes well with that look and would also fit in with most styles. I have the one that goes over my stove, had it for over 5 years and it still works very well. I love the fact that I can use the timer and microwave at the same time. The price is in the medium range and the best part is it still looks like new. It is very durable, always functioned well and cleans very easily.

The size of the microwave is exactly for my food. It cost over 90 dollars and was useful for my food because almost ever I woke up late so I need my meal ready to get out and take it at work. But I would like a microwave bigger than mine because I need food for my children too. I would also like to change the appearance of microwave and the characteristics like how to warm my food and the high base of the warm.

The quality of the microwave is awesome. It looks great and looks like an awesome thing for the kitchen. I like the color and how the top looks like. The size of the microwave is huge and can fit two plates which is great and I love it. I like this size because it is more than enough for me. I love using this microwave because it does its job and it heats up the food fast. It is very durable, has great material and inexpensive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

The style of the oven makes it a wonderful appliance. It is classy, sharp looking, modern and state of the art. It is a shiny black color that resists dings, dents, and smears. It goes well with any kitchen decor and easy to clean as well. The size fits well on my countertop in the corner and it does not stick out too much. It is also large enough for big plates. It heats food evenly and I like the auto defrost feature. Its many other functions are quick defrost, as well as a popcorn and pizza button. This microwave is a very good value for the price.

Works well and has been with me since 2010. Glad it still works perfectly until now. Can't beat the price too. I got the medium size one which do almost all my cooking from breakfast, lunch to dinner. Good for all kinds of minimal cooking, baking and broiling. Just enough size because we are only 3 in the house. Also, I'm pleased with how it looks. It is very professional looking yet don't cost so much that hits your pocket. Very well made and so much feature you can be proud of. I got a black one because I think color black is not hard to keep clean. Very satisfied with how durable the microwave is for the price. It's all worth it. I would be purchasing same thing if this microwave stops working.

Frigidaire has best support to all customers and resources to help. Great teamwork to get the job done at a good rate. Overall the best support model. Best overall in quality and performance. And the overall performance makes the value the best on offer. It is the best in the way it cooks the food to a real oven experience. It sets the temperature just right and cooks so crisp. It also works at a high speed rate.

This Frigidaire Microwave is exceptional. It heats my food quickly. I don't have to worry about using the stove each time I need to heat something up. I love the brand because it works well for my household and I wouldn't trade it for any other brand. I also give the brand good rating when I recommend it to others. Its price is reasonable and the Frigidaire I have is mobile and easy to carry. My color of choice is black because it's easy to clean and maintain. I also like the clock and cooking timer. I am very pleased.

The microwave comes in a few different sizes and works well where I wanted to use it. It's big enough for what I need it for. It also comes in a few different colors and has a lot of different functions. It's easy to clean and use, the white and black buttons are easy to see, the glass tray is easy to clean out and the door is easy to open. It's definitely a good microwave for the money. It's held up pretty good. It's very durable and functions very well still years later with no issues. It's been a good brand and would definitely buy again. I'd recommend it.

I got the Frigidaire Microwave for a good price that I purchased from Target. I would purchase again if I needed a new one. It was a good value for what I bought. I've used it multiple times heating everything from cold food to heating up drinks like tea and soup. It's also a good size. I put in on an area in my kitchen specifically for a microwave. The size holds everything I need in there. It is easy to use and looks great in my kitchen. I bought the stainless steel version with the door in stainless steel. It matches all my other kitchen appliances as it has the look I need to match. Overall I'm very happy with the microwave.

I've had my microwave for over 6 months and it still runs like new. It's efficient, cooks food very quickly and thoroughly. It looks beautiful. It's stainless steel but it comes in a variety of colors which gives you a choice to select one that pairs with your kitchen decor. The lights illuminate bright enough in a dark kitchen. The price was reasonable, it's low maintenance and light weight. I have a mid-size microwave that doesn't take up a lot of space. It fits perfectly in my kitchen and pairs perfectly with my other appliances. It comes in a variety of sizes ranging from compact to family sized. The cooking tray is large enough to hold several items at once.

I like very much the good of the appearance of the microwave because it helps me with the decoration of the kitchen. The sizes available for this brand are large, medium and small. The microwave is useful and good quality helps me a lot when it comes to eating or cooking something fast. It is very good in terms of price, as well as duration.

We've had this microwave for over 5 years with daily use and it works. Functionality is easy to get used to and options are clear. Only drawback is I wish there was a way to change the strength of the power. Normal items for daily use fit in nicely but I wish it was a little bit wider to accommodate a popcorn bag. It fits and cooks but it gets stuck and no longer spins around about halfway through. The microwave is made of stainless steel and has a large glass front to ensure cooking time. Stainless steel appliances are great and it matches the look of other appliances in the kitchen. Compared to the other brands, it is relatively cheap for the functionality and look. Clean up is easy and simple to take apart to clean all the pieces.

When I use this microwave to defrost the meat it's very efficient because it doesn't cook partially the meat, it defrost in an even way. That is very important to me because is very nasty to see a meat partially cooked before you actually prepare the meal. It has an affordable cost, an acceptable design and it's durable, too. It's also easy to clean because of its interior design. The size is very appropriate for different kitchens sizes, as well. It is not too large or too small although you can find many sizes. Also, the colors matches any kind of kitchen. However for the appearance, maybe they can include features that are more round for the handle. Another thing is about color, you can include matte black microwaves or even shiny ones.

When we first got our Frigidaire, I thought the value was a little too high. Once buying and using it, I can see that it was well worth the price. Wish that it was a bit better at times, but it gets the job done. When it comes to defrosting certain things, I wish it was bigger. But the size is perfect for the spot that we have it and perfect height for the the kids to be able to reach. I also love the color because it blends so well with my kitchen. I love my microwaves beyond all others that I have ever own because of how great and fast it works when it comes to heating my food.

It's a very pretty microwave. I like the colors. They work great together and it matches so well with my kitchen theme. I also liked the size of this microwave a lot. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. It was just right. I call it the Goldilocks effect. I also thoroughly enjoyed how ready it was to work and understand. The same goes with the interface as well. Also, it didn't take long for things to be done. The durability of this microwave is more than what I had imagined. The cost is great for the quality that you get. It works really well I would definitely buy another one.

I love the look of this microwave. The color matches the rest of my appliances very nicely. I like that the buttons are not too small. The microwave also works very well. It heats things evenly and quickly and has many different settings for different things. I'm also extremely happy with the size. I can fit big dinner plates in it, but it's not so big that it takes up too much counter space for me. This microwave is definitely worth paying a little more for. It's very durable, long lasting and I definitely would recommend!

I liked the look of the microwave. It was a stylish black and white color. The microwave was not too big and it comes in many sizes. I also liked the ease of using the digital settings on the front of the microwave and they are very easy to see too. My food was heated very quickly. Plus it was bought at a very reasonable price at Kmart. I give it five stars. I recommend this microwave to anyone who wants the convenience of a good microwave.

The microwave works very well. I like the heat level and it has a very shiny, clean, sleek look to it and it was a decent price for being such a good well known brand. I like the value a lot. This product is the best. Definitely glad I purchased it. It was more than I was looking for which makes it even better. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. It's great, very nice and I think anyone I recommend it to would really enjoy it as well.

The size is perfect. This microwave fits perfectly above our stovetop. It does not get in the way and is easily accessible. The color is great, plus the stainless steel style is sleek and fits nicely with our other appliances. This microwave is a little higher priced, but I feel it is well worth the cost. It works wonderfully and is used often. We have always been satisfied with this brand and I would recommend this to others.

This microwave works perfectly. It is easy to use and anyone can learn how to use within the first 2 minutes of looking at it. The directions are clear and simple and it heats things to the best of its ability. The size of this microwave is perfect and fits in most, if not all normal microwave areas or spaces. However, rerouting the plug behind the microwave may be difficult. But the outside of the microwave looks truly awesome. It has a nice clean brushed finish and I would definitely be proud to own and display this. Although it is a little pricey, for the features and looks, as well as durability that it comes with, this microwave is truly worth the price tag that it is given. However, cheaper would be better.

It works like a charm. Has an easy function pad with specialty buttons (popcorn). Heated things evenly and quickly. Have had no problems with this very effective piece of machinery. What more can I say about the beauty and majesty that is our microwave. It has cool lines and a futuristic number pad, it is truly one of the most aesthetically pleasing pieces in our kitchen. This fantastic microwave fit nicely in the kitchen. The size of the interior is perfect for all our microwaving needs.

It is great value for the price we paid. Overall happy with value and performance. Would probably purchase this brand again and recommend it to all my very close family and friends and even neighbors.

My Frigidaire Microwave has never did me wrong yet. I love it. It has all the needed functions - defrost, timer, temp, different levels to cook anything, delayed timer, different cooking levels. The price of the microwave was well worth it for the amount of functions I got with the microwave. My kitchen is made in marble and stainless steel, I picked a stainless steel microwave to match my other appliances - my refrigerator and stove and kitchen sink are all stainless steel.

The product came with the house. We have a smaller kitchen and this microwave works very well in the limited space we have available. I also like the built in exhaust fan that came with this item. It's white and it matches our kitchen. It works great, easy to use, and heats evenly. I had it for several years and I've not had any problems with it so far. It looks good and works like a champ.

Very happy with the microwave's strength and performance. It is much quicker to heat up food nowadays. What took two to three minutes before now only takes one minute. The value, durability and functionality are good also. The price is the best. The sizes available for this brand were medium and large. I got the medium and it is enough power to heat food thoroughly the first try. I am very happy with the appearance as well. I like clean and modern lines and black or white colors so I am very happy with this one that I picked out.

The microwave is easy to use and to clean and heats things up thoroughly. Has a great defrost option too. The microwave works very well and has lasted me a long time. I have had the same microwave for almost 10 years. The cost was very decent for the amount of time it has lasted. I have a medium size which is great for reheating plates but has enough room to defrost large Tupperware containers of frozen food. It is energy efficient as well. I have a black one so it is attractive on the outside and hides stains in-between cleaning. Matches pretty much everything in my kitchen.

I purchased a microwave on the smaller side of the spectrum because I didn't have a ton of space for it. However, there were many size options ranging from small to large countertop microwaves. The microwave is a nice beige color that matches the other appliances in my apartment. It is not too bulky and is easy to wipe off if needed. It is easy to use and effective in heating up food. It is also easy to clean and the pricing was reasonable (not the lowest price, but also not extremely expensive). It has lasted me a little over a year and a half now and there have been no issues.

The microwave works very well. They have nice prices which is not too expensive like anothers in the market that are too expensive. They have a great quality and prestige in their services in general. Also, its size is acceptable with no problems and it looks very appealing and attractive, but it could be more attractive using better colors or something that could make it more attractive.

Frigidaire brand is great. We have the same brand of oven which makes the microwave and the oven look like they go together. The microwave does what it is supposed to do and it seems functional. The temperatures and cooking times seem to match. It is big enough to handle whatever I need to cook and the buttons are easy to use. But cost of the microwave was a little high. I don’t use it too often. I’m never quite sure that the food will cook properly. I prefer to cook with the stove or oven. However, the microwave has a great look and matches the kitchen. Its outside is stainless steel but it is hard to keep the microwave clean.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Frigidaire focuses on supplying high-quality kitchen wares and other home appliances. They have a range of built-ins and community food blogs.

• Professional microwave: Large, high-wattage appliances for commercial kitchens of all sizes.
  • Spacewise rack: The rack inserts easily into the microwave to provide two levels for cooking your food items.
  • Sensor cooking: Cook with the touch of a button as the microwave sensors select the correct time and temperature settings.
  • Convection: Convection settings allow you to roast or bake your dishes to perfection.
  • 2-Speed ventilation: Over the range microwaves from Frigidaire function as an oven hood. Two fans with adjustable speeds are provided.
  • Best for Singles and couples, small families, large families and commercial kitchens.

Compare Microwaves