Frigidaire Gas Ranges

Frigidaire Gas Ranges Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?
    Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed July 19, 2024

We purchased a gas range Model FCRG3015AWB in January 2023. By September, the front right jet was not lighting automatically. A BBQ lighter was needed to get a flame. A technician was sent to the house. He blew out the ignition switch and said it was working but if we had any further problems he will note the file for Frigidaire to cover the ignition switch even if it was out of warranty. Of course, this week in July 2024, it will not light again. Their technician should have replaced it last year and did not. Neither did he annotate the file for Frigidaire. So, when we called to have that defective ignition switch replaced, they referred us to Total Appliance Service who came last September. Total Appliance Service said they would not honor the repair which they said would be over $400. That’s half the price of a new stove!

When we called back Frigidaire, they said the same thing as the first time and refused to give the call to a supervisor. We were told to call back and ask for a supervisor. What? Why would we do that when we were already on the line with Frigidaire? This is a disgrace! A brand new stove has a jet go out in under a year and now we can’t have it replaced after their repairman told us it would be. This is our last Frigidaire appliance.

Reviewed June 10, 2024

The Tech has been out and deemed the oven is working as designed. Which means Frigidaire intentionally designed the stove to blow hot air into the home from the vent in the middle of the cooktop. When I say hot air, I mean temp gauge was placed at the point of vent and air was recorded at a temperature of 390 degrees. Blowing into the kitchen. For the whole time the oven is on. And then continues to blow hot air for another 30 minutes after the oven is turned off. So hot in the kitchen the smoke/heat alarm activated. Blower fan is so loud it's hard to talk over the sound of it blowing. We are so disappointed in Frigidaire I want to just take it to their factory and sit it on their curb. Never again Frigidaire, never again.

Get buying tips about Ranges, Ovens, and Stoves delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

This is in Los Angeles, CA. I purchased a stove/oven 3 years ago. The oven bake function stopped working but the broiler worked. I reported this problem to Frigidaire & paid them to diagnose the problem. They sent a guy named Andre who said the thermostat wasn't working. I bought a new one, installed it myself & the oven still didn't bake. I called Frigidaire again. Regretfully, I didn't get the person's name. He told me they would send another technician who would fix the oven for free. Not only did they NOT do that but they sent the same technician who said it was now a different problem (he reported the broiler didn't work). This was false.

I called again Friday, March 15, 2024 & spoke to a supervisor named Don. He said he'd review the recorded phone call and call me back. He didn't do so. I called 3 more times and spoke with Jim, Gwen, Selena. They all gave me excuses. Don't trust a thing they say. They are dishonest & try to find anyway to shift blame to to customers. They NEVER CALL BACK!

Reviewed March 6, 2024

I purchased this cooktop a few months ago and I hate it. The grills on top are very heavy and need to be removed every time the stove is used for cleaning. The cooktop is hard to clean and easy to stain and scar. Awful experience with this cooktop and I wish I had read these reviews before I made this purchase.

CoveragePrice

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2024

Too mad I even have to add 1 star - 0000—-We bought a Frigidaire gas stove - June 2023 (remind you the manufacturer company told me Yes put out a review so others will read what is in the coverage) - 2 months in of owning the grates started peeling. No longer flat black. They are gray underneath and it looks HORRIBLE - Will not replace them and still under manufacturer warranty- The grates make the stove look so old!! - I will never buy this name brand again and I did research what was the best brand but so much for them NOT taking care of their customers. Paid over 800.00 for this mess - I wish I could share photos- I would not buy this product 5 gas burners with 3 grates on top - black & sterling silver!! Sad when the manufacturer tells you to make sure to write a review— Says A lot.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2023

If I could give them a negative rating I would! I purchased a new home and the builder used all Frigidaire appliances. One of the gas ranges won't light so I called to get a service technician out to repair/fix the problem. Once the customer service representative picked up I couldn't hear her questions because of a rooster crowing loudly in the background. When I asked what the noise was the rep confirmed it was her neighbor's rooster! I proceeded to try to get the call completed but her accent was very thick causing me to ask if she could repeat herself over and over again. She took payment from me because they couldn't locate a service warranty and informed me that a service technician would be out that Friday between 8-12pm.

Once Friday arrived I took the day off work and by 12:30pm NO TECHNICIAN. I called and was told he would be arriving between 12-5pm. By 5pm NO TECHNICIAN! At 5:01 I called customer service and got the same representative with the LOUD rooster crowing in the background. She rescheduled me and told me the service tech was rescheduled for Monday. Monday came and you guessed it NO SERVICE TECH! I called my bank immediately and disputed the charge. At this point I don't know who is running Frigidaire but all your service calls are being forwarded to a Middle Eastern area with crowing roosters. DON'T BUY!

Customer Service

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

I expected Frigidaire to help with their recall on gas cooktop. However, they created more issues and anxiety than they resolve. They say immediate STOP using the cooktop while delaying a resolution for the problem they created at the first place. I suggest never buying Frigidaire. The customer service is the worst.

Price

Reviewed Aug. 31, 2023

Purchased a Frigidaire gas range model GCRG3060AF 14 months ago. The oven has had very little use and has gone out. The repair to replace the boards will cost $600+ which is almost the price of a new oven. This oven is only guaranteed for a year so that says how dependable the product is. Stay Away from buy one.

Reviewed July 4, 2023

The stove, oven, and air fryer features all work fine, and the range is attractive. The knobs, however, require very little manipulation to turn the gas on. I've had this product for about two months, and my CAT has turned the gas on twice. Another time I turned it on just by leaning against the range to wipe the back of it. Now I remove the knobs when the range is not in use, which is annoying, but I don't want to die in my sleep.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 30, 2023

I Had two issue with my stove. They fixed one and left without fixing the other claiming they were unaware. I have called the call center multiple times and that is like talking to a tree. This company and its products are garbage. Stay away!

Frigidaire author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Frigidaire's history stretches back to its founding in Indiana in 1916, when many of its most innovative "iceboxes" still used actual ice. It introduced the world's first 30-inch electric range in 1952.

• Frigidaire Fit Promise: Frigidaire guarantees that it can help buyers find a model to fit the space available in their kitchens.

• Built-in options: Frigidaire offers one of the most extensive arrays of choices for buyers who want appliances that can be seamlessly integrated into countertops and cabinetry.

• Coordinated design: Frigidaire maintains design unity across multiple product types, giving buyers many choices when they wish to maintain a consistent appearance for all of a household's appliances, including stoves.

• Easy buying tools: Frigidaire's Appliance Selector allows buyers to quickly find the best choice for their needs.

• Robust warranty support: Frigidaire makes it easy for buyers to schedule maintenance and receive warranty support online, through mail or with authorized local partner locations.

Frigidaire Gas Ranges Company Information