Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

187 Frigidaire Freezers Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 18, 2018

I have a large upright freezer that is capable of freezing at a programmable temperature of -10 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit. I really like my freezer and refrigerator both made by Frigidaire except the door handle on my freezer broke off and I can’t seem to get it to stay on.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Upright 17.2 CF freezer is easy to defrost when needed - about every 18 mos or so. Also, easy to find food quickly. Wish there were pull-out baskets on a track to keep food more grouped and easier to reach.

Original review: June 17, 2018

The Frigidaire freezer fits perfectly in my kitchen corner and I never had any problems with it. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Please continue making them.

Original review: June 17, 2018

We have a Frigidaire upright freezer installed in our garage for about 4 years and so far no problems. It's working fine as of now and we keep meats and frozen vegetables in it mostly.

Original review: June 16, 2018

Out of all the freezers we've had, the Frigidaire freezer withstood anything it was subjected to. Moves, cold and hot weather we still have it and it's been 10 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Frigidaire?

Original review: June 16, 2018

It's only 3 years old and it seems like every time you open the door, it starts to run. It has lately been making a high pitched noise when running, which in my experience from the last one, means it may be on its last legs already.

Original review: June 15, 2018

Medium sized chest freezer, hums along at a whisper with no problems after five years... Ice buildup is minimal even after 5 years. I have not noticed much of an increase in electric bill.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I like the freezer. It works well. But the make up or aesthetics of the freezer could be improved. Also, the inside space cam be situated better to use for storage. But I would purchased again.

Original review: June 14, 2018

A Frigidaire french door - freezer on the bottom unit replaced our old side by side fridge. Can't say enough good things about this one. Love it!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I was looking at freezer because the one I have is not big enough for the family. I was looking at all of them but the Frigidaire to me was the best buy because of the size. It was not too big or too small. It was the right size. I also got a real good deal on the freezer so I bought it. I am very happy that I could find me a freezer that was the price that I could afford.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The freezer compartment doesn't keep the foods frozen. I can't keep ice cream anymore. Foods frozen thaw out then refreeze and spoil meats. I purchased the refrigerator on Frigidaire's reputation. The whole refrigerator and freezer is not sealed well. It is difficult to close the doors airtight. Just closing the doors is not enough. I have to double check if the doors are really locked. The deli drawer is on the inconvenient left side, cannot be moved.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Great value for your money, this is pretty much the same as an Electrolux freezer for substantially less money... highly recommended.

Original review: June 12, 2018

It's a nice freezer overall. Sadly, we had it a year and my husband had to change the thermostat because it went out, and the defrost timer because it constantly made a clicking sound when it came on. Thankfully he is a handyman...

Original review: June 11, 2018

For the most part, I am more happy with my freezer than not. It keeps things nice and cold and it is nice to look at. The only complaint I really have is that it looks bigger than it really is. I am forever trying to squeeze that last 2 or 3 items into it because I can’t resist a sale.

Original review: June 11, 2018

The rubber seal that surrounds the perimeter of the door will not stay in place. So the Fridge/Freezer doesn't stay at an optimal temperature. The appliance is only one year old.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I had a very positive experience with Frigidaire. Great experience with their products, including the freezer. I love all their products. Good quality, durable, good size, nice design, adjustable temperature. Always amazing value for the price. But maybe they could include wheels to make it easier to move it around if needed.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I do a lot of hunting and fishing and this freezer is a life saver. I'm not worried about losing any of my meat. The freezer works fine and keeps my stuff safe for quite a while.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I like the fact that Frigidaire Freezers are durable and has many shelves. I like the fact that it automatic defrost and that you can adjust the temperature for the freezer and the refrigerator. However, I don't like that the drawers get stuck. I also don't like the fact that you have to guess which temperature to put the freezer on. Sometimes stuff in the freezer gets freezer burned. Still, I essentially like the brand. It's a very good brand and I have had this same refrigerator for about 14 years now.

Original review: June 9, 2018

It was an older freezer, but seemed rather plain. However, it did work quite well for many years, so that outweighs the looks in my opinion. When we got rid of it, it wasn't because it didn't work well anymore - it was because we moved to a smaller place and did not have room for it. I imagine the people who purchased it got many more years of use out of it.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I have had my Frigidaire freezer for about 10 yrs. I have never had any trouble with it. When we have a power outage it never affects it. Power comes back on and so does the freezer. I have had nothing but good luck from Frigidaire appliances. If for some reason I will need any new appliances in the future they will definitely be Frigidaire.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Love the Frigidaire freezer. It's well-built and generally holds up and is an ok size for my liking. I would buy this one. Love the design colors but need more variety of colors and big buttons.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I always like Frigidaire fridges because of their wide selection and vast capabilities. Not only does the freezer freeze well, it has huge storage space too! My family loves this brand and will only trust this brand. It doesn't stop there with refrigerators. There are also air conditioners, and other small appliances we own which are also of the same brand. This is a trustworthy brand. And it never disappoints.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Frigidaire has been a very reliable freezer that has good storage capacity and meets our family's needs. The shelves are spread apart through to allow for storage of large items like turkey and pizza. The door has additional storage space. It runs quietly and doesn't take up a huge amount of space. However, the freezer is hard to defrost and it takes a long time to get ice build up of the coils. The freezer needs to be defrosted a couple times a year depending on how much you open it. Other than that, It has been moved two times and has lasted almost 20 years with no problems.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I like the compacted size with a deep base for better placement in my home without taking up half a room. It does not need to be defrosted and the great seals saved my groceries when we lost power temporarily. However, the plug was an issue I had. When I unpacked it the plug parts were pushed together. I just wish there was a plug cover or something to keep the plug set up from being smashed in transit. But all in all I love Frigidaire. It keeps my food frozen and does not need a lot of maintenancing. I will be continuing to buy this brand for the rest of my life.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Good value for price. It is a stainless steel model and runs quiet. Seems energy efficient and keep food at right temperature. Easy to move and clean behind it.

Original review: June 4, 2018

It doesn't require defrosting the inside and it has a tight door seal. When the power goes off, it stays cold for at least 48 hours. It runs quietly and doesn't run up my electric bill. The temperature controls are easy access and cannot be accidentally changed. However, I would like shelves or baskets in the freezer. It is hard to have to dig go the bottom for smaller items that fall down to the bottom. The inside shape makes the compartment smaller at the bottom, which makes it harder to put larger items in the bottom. Nevertheless, I have owned my freezer for 12 years and never had a single problem. It has continued to keep things frozen. It is still energy efficient and quiet. The surfaces are all easy to clean as well.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I have never had any problems with my Frigidaire freezer that I have owned for the past 8 years. I keep a lot of meat in my freezer and it has never let me down.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I have had numerous Frigidaire appliances before and they have all worked exceptionally well. It is well manufactured, good warranty, never had a problem with temperature or startup and everything stays frozen. Easy to use and maintain, reliable and have never had an issue with any of them. I have one outside my house for venison and it is airtight. Stands up to snow and harsh weather. Has never leaked or malfunctioned. The features are great and I am happy all the way around.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I like the quality of the freezer. It holds a lot of foods and is efficient. It also keeps everything super cold and fresh. I am also happy with the fridge size, as it's a two in one. However, it's a little difficult to organize sometimes and I wish it had more drawers. The ice maker is a little in the way sometimes. It's in a somewhat inconvenient location and the switch keeps getting turned by the foods in the freezer. Also, the tray sometimes overfills and that causes some issues when cleaning out the freezer. But overall, I like Frigidaire and it works really well. It's one of the better brands I've tried. Other than the ice maker, it's been fantastic.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I have owned this Frigidaire freezer for 11 years so far and have moved it from one house to another and it is still going strong. It sits in a shed that sometimes gets below 0 degrees and above 90 degrees in the summertime. I like that it came with two baskets and it is very easy to defrost and the temperature controls are located conveniently in the back at easy angle to get to. Overall, I'm a very happy customer and I'm impressed with how long I have had this product with no problems.

Frigidaire Freezers Company Information