3.3/5 (366 ratings)

About Corelle Dishes

Corelle Dishes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

I recently purchased a set of Corelle dishes at Walmart. They were not expensive by any means so I did not have extremely high expectations assigned to them but when I placed a cooked pork chop on one of the plates and walked away, it split in two minutes later. I walked away with a cooked pork chop on my plate without issue. So, I am disappointed to say the least.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

I love Corelle dishes. They are the best dishes on the market. Lightweight, practical, and hold up to the test of time, but the looks and designs are outdated and just right down ugly. Look at stone wear and china, impractical, heavy but great looks. I wish they would update the looks! White weaves, hobnails, and melamine have the best design, shapes. Modern to farmhouse-why not move into 2022 and get updated??? Please look at designs: Juliska 'Acanthus Whitewash; Demeter China; Old Havana; Etana China; Odessa Platinum; Elama Luxmatte Contemporary; Dansk Classic Fjord Porcelain.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2022

I have Corelle dishes purchased prior to 2005 - blue Lily and golden butterfly patterns that contain lead paint. I have a newer set - bamboo leaves that contains cadmium. I just purchased the timber shadows pattern and I have no idea if the paint is dangerous but I do notice paint from the dish underneath the dish stacked on top is rubbing off on that dish. Is this harmful? I don’t know. I am appalled that Corelle hasn’t claimed this problem or issued a recall since they are aware of it. **

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

After washing a Corelle plate, I put it in the cupboard when a piece broke off and punctured my hand. The piece that broke off was about the size of a toothpick and punctured the palm on my hand. The plates I purchased look like they have a defect around the outer edge and are warped and that's what flaked off. I returned the dishes to Corelle for a refund.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have used the same plain white Corelle Dishes on a daily basis for 15 years and they have stood up so well! No breakage, no chipping, no discoloration... Very good product. They look like they are brand new. Nothing I have ever bought has lasted so long. So convenient that they have lids available for the cereal bowls!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Unfortunately a Pyrex dish shattered while cooking and following product guidelines. I contacted customer service, and received not only the item but a $25.00 credit that got me a fabulous 6pc Pyrex set.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My plate warped. When I checked their site, they have a FAQ about it where they respond that their plates don't warp. If it is asked enough to be a FAQ just fix the problem. Don't deny it. Just fix it.

Original review: April 28, 2020

It’s great. I cook all types of food and the quality of the deep pot is awesome special for soups and meat. The steamer in the pot finally gets the food done. I just turn it off and it does the rest and the veggies with a little water and salt perfect.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Corelle is a good brand for my family and I, especially with kids under 10 who tend to be a bit clumsy at times. If they drop a plate or bowl, the chances of it breaking and then the pieces cutting a kid are small, but it does happen once or twice a year.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Corelle is a classic company and I am still using kitchenware from the company handed down from my grandmother. The bowls are smaller than I’m used to but everything has a sleek look and fits in with any decor.

Corelle Dishes Company Information