2. Homeowners
  3. Cookware Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.14/5

Corelle Dishes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have used the same plain white Corelle Dishes on a daily basis for 15 years and they have stood up so well! No breakage, no chipping, no discoloration... Very good product. They look like they are brand new. Nothing I have ever bought has lasted so long. So convenient that they have lids available for the cereal bowls!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Unfortunately a Pyrex dish shattered while cooking and following product guidelines. I contacted customer service, and received not only the item but a $25.00 credit that got me a fabulous 6pc Pyrex set.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My plate warped. When I checked their site, they have a FAQ about it where they respond that their plates don't warp. If it is asked enough to be a FAQ just fix the problem. Don't deny it. Just fix it.

Original review: April 28, 2020

It’s great. I cook all types of food and the quality of the deep pot is awesome special for soups and meat. The steamer in the pot finally gets the food done. I just turn it off and it does the rest and the veggies with a little water and salt perfect.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Corelle is a good brand for my family and I, especially with kids under 10 who tend to be a bit clumsy at times. If they drop a plate or bowl, the chances of it breaking and then the pieces cutting a kid are small, but it does happen once or twice a year.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Corelle is a classic company and I am still using kitchenware from the company handed down from my grandmother. The bowls are smaller than I’m used to but everything has a sleek look and fits in with any decor.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I broke a bowl on a tile floor a few months ago, that was the first one broken, as I recall in the roughly 40 years I've been using this set, I've added to it over the years, but this is my first had to replace.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I have used Corelle for years. My Mom had them when I was a kid and I have them know. This is the best product you can buy. Great quality. Last forever. Hands down. I will buy again if I don't die first.

Original review: April 17, 2020

We've owned these brands for almost 50+ years. That should say it all! Durable, cooks evenly, just a great product Anyone would be pleased to have this on their shelves. For good ware you sometimes have to pay the price.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Been using for many many years. Has held up well. They have normal and stick free. Prefer the stick free. Could do without the normal but bought it early on. I consider this brand to be the middle of the road in quality.

Corelle Dishes Company Information