4.0/5 (169 ratings)

About Corelle Dishes

Corelle Dishes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?

Original review: May 20, 2022

I have Corelle dishes purchased prior to 2005 - blue Lily and golden butterfly patterns that contain lead paint. I have a newer set - bamboo leaves that contains cadmium. I just purchased the timber shadows pattern and I have no idea if the paint is dangerous but I do notice paint from the dish underneath the dish stacked on top is rubbing off on that dish. Is this harmful? I don’t know. I am appalled that Corelle hasn’t claimed this problem or issued a recall since they are aware of it. **

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

After washing a Corelle plate, I put it in the cupboard when a piece broke off and punctured my hand. The piece that broke off was about the size of a toothpick and punctured the palm on my hand. The plates I purchased look like they have a defect around the outer edge and are warped and that's what flaked off. I returned the dishes to Corelle for a refund.

Get buying tips about Cookware Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2021

I have used the same plain white Corelle Dishes on a daily basis for 15 years and they have stood up so well! No breakage, no chipping, no discoloration... Very good product. They look like they are brand new. Nothing I have ever bought has lasted so long. So convenient that they have lids available for the cereal bowls!

Original review: March 10, 2021

Unfortunately a Pyrex dish shattered while cooking and following product guidelines. I contacted customer service, and received not only the item but a $25.00 credit that got me a fabulous 6pc Pyrex set.

Original review: April 30, 2020

My plate warped. When I checked their site, they have a FAQ about it where they respond that their plates don't warp. If it is asked enough to be a FAQ just fix the problem. Don't deny it. Just fix it.

Original review: April 28, 2020

It’s great. I cook all types of food and the quality of the deep pot is awesome special for soups and meat. The steamer in the pot finally gets the food done. I just turn it off and it does the rest and the veggies with a little water and salt perfect.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Corelle is a good brand for my family and I, especially with kids under 10 who tend to be a bit clumsy at times. If they drop a plate or bowl, the chances of it breaking and then the pieces cutting a kid are small, but it does happen once or twice a year.

Original review: April 22, 2020

Corelle is a classic company and I am still using kitchenware from the company handed down from my grandmother. The bowls are smaller than I’m used to but everything has a sleek look and fits in with any decor.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I broke a bowl on a tile floor a few months ago, that was the first one broken, as I recall in the roughly 40 years I've been using this set, I've added to it over the years, but this is my first had to replace.

Original review: April 20, 2020

I have used Corelle for years. My Mom had them when I was a kid and I have them know. This is the best product you can buy. Great quality. Last forever. Hands down. I will buy again if I don't die first.

Corelle Dishes Company Information