Corelle Dishes

• 2%
  • 11%
  • 68%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Corelle Dishes?

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2022

After washing a Corelle plate, I put it in the cupboard when a piece broke off and punctured my hand. The piece that broke off was about the size of a toothpick and punctured the palm on my hand. The plates I purchased look like they have a defect around the outer edge and are warped and that's what flaked off. I returned the dishes to Corelle for a refund.

Reviewed May 5, 2021

I have used the same plain white Corelle Dishes on a daily basis for 15 years and they have stood up so well! No breakage, no chipping, no discoloration... Very good product. They look like they are brand new. Nothing I have ever bought has lasted so long. So convenient that they have lids available for the cereal bowls!

Customer Service

Reviewed March 10, 2021

Unfortunately a Pyrex dish shattered while cooking and following product guidelines. I contacted customer service, and received not only the item but a $25.00 credit that got me a fabulous 6pc Pyrex set.

Reviewed April 30, 2020

My plate warped. When I checked their site, they have a FAQ about it where they respond that their plates don't warp. If it is asked enough to be a FAQ just fix the problem. Don't deny it. Just fix it.

Reviewed April 28, 2020

It’s great. I cook all types of food and the quality of the deep pot is awesome special for soups and meat. The steamer in the pot finally gets the food done. I just turn it off and it does the rest and the veggies with a little water and salt perfect.

Reviewed April 23, 2020

Corelle is a good brand for my family and I, especially with kids under 10 who tend to be a bit clumsy at times. If they drop a plate or bowl, the chances of it breaking and then the pieces cutting a kid are small, but it does happen once or twice a year.

Reviewed April 22, 2020

Corelle is a classic company and I am still using kitchenware from the company handed down from my grandmother. The bowls are smaller than I’m used to but everything has a sleek look and fits in with any decor.

Reviewed April 21, 2020

I broke a bowl on a tile floor a few months ago, that was the first one broken, as I recall in the roughly 40 years I've been using this set, I've added to it over the years, but this is my first had to replace.

Reviewed April 20, 2020

I have used Corelle for years. My Mom had them when I was a kid and I have them know. This is the best product you can buy. Great quality. Last forever. Hands down. I will buy again if I don't die first.

Price

Reviewed April 17, 2020

We've owned these brands for almost 50+ years. That should say it all! Durable, cooks evenly, just a great product Anyone would be pleased to have this on their shelves. For good ware you sometimes have to pay the price.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 16, 2020

Been using for many many years. Has held up well. They have normal and stick free. Prefer the stick free. Could do without the normal but bought it early on. I consider this brand to be the middle of the road in quality.

Reviewed April 14, 2020

This cookware is made to last. I've dropped mine SEVERAL times and none have broken. I have recommended this cookware to family, friends and coworkers. I prefer durability over fashion, and this cookware is durable and attractive.

Price

Reviewed April 13, 2020

Classy and functional. I like it. Have owned and used routinely Corelle for many years, I have no complaints. It's quality stuff at an affordable price. Was introduced to the Corelle line by my mother who liked to cook with it.

Reviewed April 10, 2020

I like the set I have because it fits in our camper's sinks and there not oversized. Easy to store and love cooking with them. I think the non-stick is great. It's just right for my wife and I, no kids in the house so we don't need all the big stuff. I would put it in the category for use – easy to store and not heavy for our age.

Reviewed April 9, 2020

I bought Corelle dinnerware for a newly renovated small kitchen. It is clean looking, light-weight, microwave and dishwasher safe with space-saving stackability. There are lots of designs from which to choose. I chose a very plain minimalist white design that fits with the renovated kitchen. I couldn't be more pleased.

Reviewed April 8, 2020

I love Corelle cookware and dinnerware. It is always bright and clean looking. Everything seeks to bake well in it. The colors stay bright. I have had corelle for years and it still is my favorite cookware.

Reviewed April 7, 2020

Best review I can give is I have had this product for over 20+ years. Love it. I diffidence will have this product for many many years to come. I highly recommend it to all who love to cook. Long lasting, high quality, super endurance, elegance in design. Wears well. Can take mishandling well. All round versatility. Use it in one form or another everyday.

Reviewed April 6, 2020

Very lightweight but strong. i dropped my cookware a few times and it never broke. It lasts forever and I know when I purchase this brand I will have it for a long time. Thank your for the best cookware I ever purchased. I also purchased a lot of the dinner/ table sets such as plates, cup, saucers and etc.

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2020

I loved this glass cookware, except when it cracks. It's hard to get replacement pieces that fit exactly, & so I always look at resale shops! The reason I love this cookware is because I always feel it is safe to eat the food I cooked in it... no aluminum, & no other strange pieces that were scraped off the bottom like from non-stick pans.

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2020

This kind the bowl is not Break & Chip Resistant. It happened to two times ready. I was paid more than $10 for the big one. Only a few days it cracked by itself on the dish rack and now another small bowl same thing happen today. Make me feel like bad luck! I took a picture. Keep it. Want to show everyone.

Reliability

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2020

I just purchased a brand new set of square Plates (two sizes) and square bowls. They are very attractive designs BUT the edges of the plates are significantly warped. For the price that one pays they should not arrive defective.

Customer Service

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2020

I received Corelle’s Snap ware 38 piece set as a gift for Christmas. Unfortunately one of my lids had a broken snap, I contacted Corelle through their easily accessible website and told them the issue, they immediately sent me not only the lid but the coordinating dish. Could not be happier with great customer service. I really love the Snap Ware, it is so easily stored and in general a great product.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 31, 2019

Ordered dish set Dec 7. Shipping label created Dec 9. No movement a week later. Called Corellle. They blamed UPS not showing up. UPS says pick up not scheduled. Still no shipping Dec 29th. Called Correlle. They lost the dish set in the warehouse! So they lied about UPS. I believe they also lied about losing the shipment. When I placed my order I used a 20% off coupon. I don't think they wanted to honor the discount. Supposedly will be refunding my money after a month. This was a X mas gift so it hurt a bit more than a regular purchase. Correlle lied or lost shipment. Lousy company at best.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2019

Very frustrated with my current order. I ordered 2 sets of dinnerware on 10/28/19, got a order confirmation email saying it'll take 5-7 days to receive order and they will send an email when shipped. 7 days passed and I never received an email that my order has shipped (I should of had them by now). So I contacted customer service and I was told they were out of stock and are waiting to get more product in. OK, I understand that but they should have sent me an email or SOMETHING to notify me. I should not have to hunt down my order. Also the lady was very nasty over the phone and never once apologized. Don't be in customer service if you can't be nice. Anyways, today is 11/15/19 and I still have not gotten a shipment notification nor received my order. I am a new homeowner and have been surviving on paper plates. Thanks Corelle. :)

Verified purchase

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2019

Just got my foot incised and a sliver of Corelle dish shrapnel dug out. Bowl broke when it fell on the kitchen counter at a certain angle from a height of less than a foot! Shattered into shrapnel everywhere. I accidentally brushed on one sliver and my finger got cut badly. Corelle should think of making knives instead. We threw the whole set out. Can’t believe they’re selling these.

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2019

I purchased 2 sets of Sand Sketch from an outside retailer and also purchased 8 salad plates through Corelle direct. Dishes from outside retailer has approximately 11 dishes with defects. Ones purchased through Corelle Direct 2 or 3 dishes had the same defect. Corelle replaced all defective, all replaced were still defective. They replaced again, and once again defects. They will not answer my emails or phone calls. I was told by Customer Service they are having issues with the machine on these dishes. Yet they still continue to sell them. I also left a message for the CEO, no return phone call. Corelle is not what it used to be.

As a consumer, I would stay away. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

We bought our Corelle over 25 years ago. And we still have almost all of the original pieces. When replacing a piece, I’ll search for the vintage Corelle. They seem to be more durable. Be aware, Corelle is a tempered glass product. The older Corelle won’t break as easily as most glassware, but they will break if they hit a hard surface hard enough. They are not unbreakable...

Reviewed March 4, 2019

They advertise they are unbreakable but it’s not true. My cereal bowl fell on the tile floor and broke into hundred of pieces. I’m still cleaning up. I’m afraid my grandkids will accidentally step on some broken pieces and will hurt themselves. Is there a resolution to this problem?

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2019

When my husband fell with his plate in his hand, the plate shattered into over a hundred tiny pieces. I had know idea they would do that. Very difficult to clean up. I am disappointed. Glad it wasn't my grandchild.

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2019

The OLD Corelle from the (80s and older) lasted for years and years without any chipping. Yes, they shattered if they did break, but that was rare. We bought new designs 15 years ago and all the pieces were chipping away at the edges. I thought it was because of the dishwasher. Three years ago we threw them all out and ordered 2 new sets for a service of 8. We got rid of the dishwasher so the new dishes have always been washed by hand in the sink. Within 3 years almost every piece (from the plates to the bowls) has chunks or long slivers missing from the edges. I have found long slivers in the dish water from these dishes. I think it’s time to say goodbye to Corelle. I used to love them. Not anymore.

Corelle Dishes Company Information