4.0/5 (1027 ratings)

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Conn's Appliances

We are a specialty retailer currently operating approximately 90 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. We sell furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges; a variety of consumer electronics, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and home office products, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories. We also offer a variety of products on a seasonal basis and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help respond to our customers' product needs and to increase same store sales. Unlike many of our competitors, we provide flexible in-house credit options for our customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

Conn's Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conn's Appliances?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

Bought several pieces from Conn's. Delivery people refused to install washer pedestals on front load washer and dryer. I forget sometimes when to pay and do not TRUST Conn's with my banking information. They erased my phone number and email from account so I would not receive any calls causing payments to be late. It is intentional on their part because I NEVER requested they take my number and email off. They do not acknowledge their own mistakes because they have call centers in another country and the callers barely speak any english. They did this same thing to my daughter years ago and threatened to sue her over a balance she had already paid. Conn's misrepresent the facts to put their company in a better position. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2022

They misrepresented the furniture delivered to my home. They are very unprofessional in their business practices and sell poor quality items. The store manager has tried to help but her hands are tied to their corporate “rules” and I have had a “furniture service” to my home who did nothing but throw my furniture around.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

HORRIBLE customer service!!!! I have been a customer for years but that has ended. Bought tv, they opened the box, did not remove the white strip on tv. When we go the tv home unloaded and took off wrapping there was a small crack in the right bottom corner. We put on dresser crack spread now we have lines on the side and bottom of the tv. Conn's refusing to assist because we did not tell them within the first 24 hours. Instead, we told them within 48 hours. We required help to lift the tv on the dresser so waited for family to come and assist with lifting. After buying appliances electronics and furniture over the years this is the customer service they are offering, NONE!!!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

Samsung store had it one year. Same issue went wrong 3 times. 6 months after we bought it Technician comes in one day to see the problem. 2nd day technician comes, orders parts. 3rd day technician comes in and fixes it. 5 months later Breaks down again. 1st day they see the problem. 2nd day technician sees it, order parts. 3rd Day, We're missing a part. 4th day Fix it. 2 weeks later the thing. Call in to work again. Waiting on technician. Let's see if they fix it this time.

I can't have them come in on Saturday or would take forever to fix. I cannot leave because they take forever to give you time the day they are coming. At 10:30 they finally tell you we will be there between 11 & 1. They even called me back to tell me never mind it'll be between 12 and 2. I just wish they would just give me a new stove instead of me missing so many days of work. They said if after the 3rd time they fix it it still breaks down then they'll consider it defective. I just missed 3 days last month for this. I cannot do another 3 days this month. But if we call you and you don't answer then we'll cancel, Don't shower don't miss the phone call don't miss the door or they will reschedule.

Obviously Samsung Should stick to tvs and stereos but Don't buy appliances from Conns. If something goes wrong you will have to call in to work To wait on the technicians, one day for the boss see it, one day for technician to come see & order parts & 3rd day to fix unless You go through what I did And have them come back a 4th time because they forgot a part. I just can't deal with it. There's no let me return all my appliances I'll go somewhere else When I've only been paying a year and still have many more to go to pay the suckers off.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

We bought a Samsung refrigerator from Conn's in Katy. It was delivered at 3 pm on a Friday. That night I had to take my husband in for emergency surgery. We got back Saturday afternoon to find our home completely flooded. I had to rip out our floors, walls and cabinets. Conns sent their technicians out to see if it was an installation problem. They declared that it was the refrigerator's fault and replaced it. They said that we would have to take the damages to our home up with Samsung--who is equally horrible to work with! After weeks and hours on the phone and emailing and texting back and forth with Samsung, we got it to where the ONLY piece of documentation they need to pay the $25,000 it will take to fix our home is the work order from Conn's stating that it was the refrigerator's fault. This should be an easy document to get. One would think they would gladly hand that over to be off the hook. Wrong!

We have been on the phone for hours with them! They refuse to give us the work order. I did get them to admit over the phone to 2 things. The girl on the phone told me that the managers would no longer take my calls, and 2, There is no longer any documentation as to why they replaced our refrigerator! So amongst my husband trying to heal from his surgery, and the oncoming holidays, that we will not be able to entertain or have family in from out of state, I am now strapped with trying to figure out how to try and pay for all of this damage! I have now entered a complaint with the Attorney General to see if anything comes from that. Conn's is the absolute WORST!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2022

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THE GOOGLE REVIEW IS NOT ACCURATE. Please check the reviews on TrustPilot and YELP. 1 star reviews on there. I purchased a window unit ac and decided to go a different route. Conn's wouldn't accept the return UN-USED AND IN THE BOX! Also was told by the store that they can't accept any online purchases. COMPLETELY UNETHICAL POLICIES!! **

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

I have bought 2 appliances from Conn’s using the interest free promotional codes and am being charged interest. In 3 months my interest is almost $300 since August. I’ve made $$1,400 dollars in payments on $3,500 financed. My payoff balance is $2900 as of today.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

I bought appliances from them 2/25/2022. Had the warranty and insurance on them. I canceled the insurance and 6/11/2022. Less then their 30 day cancelation policy. It's now 9/6/2022 and they still haven't canceled it. I've sent Emails and made calls in August and trying to pay it off but the pay off is still with the over $1600 in insurance and warranty. Was on the phone with them today 9/6/2022 for 45 minutes and wanted to speak to a manager and after 15 minutes on hold I was told they will call me. Like they were supposed to do the week before and last week. So I'm still sitting here waiting. The warranty department is the worst. All you can do is call customer service and they have to put in a ticket. There is no other way to speak to anyone to get this taken care off. It's been 6 months trying to get that canceled. They are the worst ever. I kept all emails to show when I started the cancelation and return documents.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

You can’t get to your account balance anywhere on-line, although there is everything else there about your account. This seems so crooked to me .. Is my balance a secret? Are they going to suck money out of my account forever? Shouldn’t they be obligated to provide your account balance? I don't trust Conn’s at all!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

On the date of my purchase I was told that my delivery date was 8/13/22, not only by the salesperson, but the mgr as well. I was told you will receive a call that morning to confirm a window. Come the morning of 8/13, I had not heard anything so I decided to call. "Mr. ** your delivery is not scheduled until the 20th! They never should have told you the 13th because they're only in your area every two weeks!" It would have been nice if someone would have relayed this to me prior to giving my old furniture away. Now I'm without furniture for a week! This is not customer service. My last purchase from Conn's.

Conn's Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded more than 120 years ago as a plumbing company, Conn's Appliances sold their first refrigerator in 1937. With stores located throughout the south and southwest, they now do more than 1 billion dollars in sales, annually.

• Store credit available: Buy now and pay later with store credit. An easy and quick approval process allows shoppers to work out the financing on the go.

• Extended interest-free deals: Pay no interest on purchases for up to 36 months, with credit approval.

• Next day delivery: For those who live in one of the 12 states with a Conn's store, next day delivery is a shipping option.

• Free white glove shipping: Get professional shipping and white glove service that includes haul away of old appliances, all free with a qualifying purchase.

• Price guarantee: Conn's Appliances will match any price within 30 days of purchase. This offers price protection against future sales and price drops.

Conn's Appliances Company Information