Conn's Appliances

We are a specialty retailer currently operating approximately 90 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. We sell furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges; a variety of consumer electronics, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and home office products, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories. We also offer a variety of products on a seasonal basis and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help respond to our customers' product needs and to increase same store sales. Unlike many of our competitors, we provide flexible in-house credit options for our customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.

Compare Appliance Stores

Research top Appliance Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We bought a leather sectional $3500.00 + we added extra warranty. Recliner mechanism broke. Called for service. Took a few weeks but was fixed up fine. Had couch about 11 months. Noticed the leather was bubbling up. Called for warranty. Sent a rep out and he said it was from normal wear and tear. "What are you talking about?" I said. "It's not even a year old." Then I pointed out. It turns out it's not even real leather. It's fake and peels off like rubber. Conn's lies and bait and switch.

I've been paying for a TV with Conn’s for 6 months and I received a letter that said I was approved for a credit line increase with a reference code. I applied online and Conn’s doesn't approve and again my credit is affected with a hard inquiry. I explained this matter to a customer representative and they tell me that this letter means I wasn't approved, when It clearly said I was. The letter came to my address with my name and affect my credit. A lot of persons like me trying to fix our credits and accounts and Conn’s playing with some words in that letters, for me is like scamming situation or fishing customers offerings later a financial option for rent to own contracts and very expensive.

I went online filled out their application and was approved for 12 months same as cash. I went to the store selected multiple items and all items were delivered the next day. Made all payments on time through my bank's bill pay. Have not had any of the issues that the people here are complaining about. Paid off in less than 12 months... Decided to help my daughter establish credit by allowing her to purchase a fridge for her dorm/apt. I would be making all payments due to her going back to school. Sales Associate informed me of a $100 processing fee to start an account. The processing fee does not go toward your purchase. Whatever you finance from Conn’s automatically add $100. PROCESSING FEE IS ANOTHER WAY FOR THEM TO MAKE MONEY! CONN’S LOST A LOYAL 12 YEAR CUSTOMER.

My experience with Conn's has been one that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Their sales team was awesome and made you feel that you were so important. Once it's out of their hands you might as well be ready for a battle. Mine consisted on a dryer that was a manufacturing defect but Conn's didn't want to honor their 72 hour guarantee. It took exactly 1 month to get a new dryer. Now, that I need assistance in getting my payment due date changed, it has taken almost 2 weeks and still no help. No one seems to have any documentation BUT ME.

I've advised them that the phone calls were recorded and that I have emails from their customer service helpdesk however, they don't have anything. I'm at my wits end with these people and I wouldn't recommend ANYONE buy anything from them. They are worse than any RENT TO OWN place I've ever had to use. And... If you look at their prices and service they are WORSE than a Rent-To-Own company. They make it all seem wonderful in the beginning but beware, IT'S NOT!!!

Purchased a refrigerator 8/7 for delivery 8/8. When the delivery guys got here they said the water line was too small, I'd have to call the store and left the fridge about 2 feet from wall. Called the store about 4 times in 30 minutes told I would have to call back the manager was on the phone. Finally got hold of Manager, told me pretty much nothing he could do, 99% of people use that size line. And pretty much left me hanging. So I call corporate in Texas, got hung up on. Did not use profanity or raise my voice, just looking for a solution to this problem. After 2 hang ups and 2 eternal holds, I call the store back. Ryan hangs up on me. So my husband gets involved at this point, calls the store, and yes, he did use profanity. I call back and Ryan said he hung up on me because he doesn't have to take the profanity. I used none when he hung up on me. So I end up having to purchase my own line, and Ryan assures me "the delivery guys will be there between 5 & 7".

So at 6 p.m. I call to find out the delivery guys went home for the day. I will have to wait for tomorrow. Through all these calls I feel the only sincere apology I got was from Lerrin, the original sales person we dealt with. I received no apology or sympathy from anyone else. I got a call from the delivery manager at 8 p. m saying he could have a team here by 10 p.m.!! A little late seeing we get up at 3 a.m. So now I have to take a day and sit and wait for these people to come and hopefully finish a job that should have been dealt with hours ago!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conn's Appliances?

I bought a 60 inch LG TV from Conn's. I also bought the extended warranty. The TV went out. I thought the problem was with AT&T cable service. Called AT&T, they sent a tech the next day. AT&T service was working correctly. He informed me that the problem was with the TV. I immediately called Conn's repair. They scheduled a repair order for five days away. The repairman came and informed me it was some electronic board that had to be replaced. He said he would get an overnight delivery of the board. 10 days later, my TV is still broken.

I need to file a lawsuit against Conn's store in Lufkin, TX because they never did fix my lawnmower that I had purchased from them, and when it never did crank and I had warranty on it and I asked them to send it off they were going to charge me a few to send it off! I have purchased other items with them and they have not work with on financing them correctly with me but calling and harassing me to pay it, otherwise sending it to the credit bureau and it has made my credit score look bad too! I need a attorney to look into or have attorney who over the investigation of Conn's to file a lawsuit against them of how they have treated me as customer!

The customer service representative was very professional. Went to the extreme for us and I forgot the young man name out of the Waco Texas location, but he was awesome! I would definitely shop there again and would recommend this store at the Waco Texas location!

I purchased a sectional sofa from them in 2015 along with the unemployment insurance. I lost my job at the end of 2016. I had to continue making payments until June of 2017 when the insurance finally kicked in. The insurance sent a payment for 6 months and the day after the payment was sent they still accepted a payment plan from me instead of telling me that the insurance had paid. My only source of income at this time is unemployment. They took out the first payment then the next week took the second payment for $82.48 too much on the next payment on June 30th. I contacted them after the holiday and was told I would receive a refund. For some reason, they claim they mailed a check instead of depositing the money back into the account they took (without permission) it from.

After contacting them at least 3 more times since then I still have not received my check that they supposedly mailed out on 07/06, today is the 24th. On top of that I have another account with them that they called about being due (this account is only about 30.00 a month). When I told them I was waiting for my refund check they stopped calling about that account for a few days, then started harassing me again. Again, I am now unemployed and money is tight, so while this is not a whole lot of money, it is wrong for them to take what they want from my account and not give it back to me.

When I went into the store the sales gentleman seemed nice enough but a little slick. I purchased a dish washer, a table, an ottoman and a rug. This was another chance for cons since, last time, they took our used fridge into the garage when they delivered a new one, but they dented it and would not take responsibility or call me back when I reported it. I gave it away and figured it was an accident... So we let it go. We had used them before without any problems. This time, when we finished up the sales transaction the sales rep. walked away, for a few moments, and when he came back I was standing there asking him for my receipt. He said it was to be emailed and they were "going green." I wanted to look it over, at the store, but it was near closing and I was tired. So, I reluctantly left and checked my email at home. It was not there. I was trusting him to be on the level since this is a company and not an individual.

I finally received the receipt, in my email, and there was a charge for insurance on the credit they gave me for $141.00! Then, I see this origination fee (AKA prepaid finance charge) for $100.00! That is over 10% of the total bill they tacked on (in the lower fine print). I didn't need insurance since I specifically told him I didn't want or need it and I had already paid them off on the fridge a few months earlier... So no reason to require it. I never held the ipad he used to draw up the contract with. He always held it and he would go right to where I should sign and lean over for me to initial... Telling me what I was signing for. I NEVER READ ANYTHING AND I TRUSTED HIM TO BE HONEST. He signed me up for insurance that I said I didn't want and never mentioned a $100.00 finance fee... Probably so he can get a bonus. The salesman ignored my attempt to contact him on this and there was another drama with the rug not coming to the store... To be delivered.

I had to deal with the manager... Who was nice but guarded and stuck in the middle. The whole situation turned into drama and no one would go to the warehouse to get the rug since they didn't deliver it to the store and can't seem to go outside the box. The salesman told me, if it was not delivered, he would go get it but he lied. I don't even understand the whole rug story since it was confusing. They actually wanted me to drive over 2 hours, to their warehouse, and get the rug myself. They said I could stop by the store and get the directions. I declined and bought a rug Amazon... Nicer and less money. Most of this was messages... Without properly addressing the added charges.

Meanwhile, I didn't receive the payment book and I was not sure what was going on with the payments. They told me they won't start payments until the rug, with all items, have been delivered. But I trust no one at this point and I start making payments anyhow... Had to track down that info because the payment coupons didn't arrive in time. What a mess. The managers seemed uncaring, the salesman was inconsiderate and argued that I signed the paperwork and had agreed to all the fees. Why would I do that? All I saw was an ipad and never got a chance to hold it or look over what he was actually doing on it. I didn't get a receipt... Due to his "going green" BS. So, I got ripped off.

There's no free interest and they will try to suck extra money any way they can... Even if it means lying to your face. I will never shop here again. Sears will get my future business. I've never had these problems and should have gone to Sears instead. We're going to be refurbishing a home soon...too bad for the Cons @ Conns. Don't be a victim. Save yourself from these scammers! I can see why they have less than 2 star... Most would probably leave no stars if they could. That would be me.

I purchased a new in the box high dollar laptop from Conn's. I took home booted up and installed a virus protection on the computer to keep it safe from viruses. A day or so later I purchased a mouse and installed it. I work 2 jobs so I was unable to use my new laptop again for a couple of weeks. I sat down to use it and the screen had a message that the hard drive was gone. I called and then returned to Conn's to inquire about my brand new unused computer having this major issue. I inquired about a replacement since this laptop had not been used and was told repair was my only option. Against what I knew was not right I had no choice but to send out.

After 2 weeks and having to make my first payment, the computer returned. Upon booting up the laptop I noticed the same error message on the screen that it had no hard drive. I once again requested a replacement for my new computer and was again told I could only send out for repair again. I have purchased a quite expensive laptop from this company and it clearly has a major issue and is not going to work. I am left with no laptop, making payments on something I can not even use and it constantly being in repair shop. The company refusing to replace the defective item with a new one that works. Very unhappy and dissatisfied.

Last September, while my wife was on vacation, our refrigerator died. As if that wasn't bad enough, I had just purchased over $400 in food that I was going to use to prepare a celebratory dinner for a friend's wedding. I called to a few places to find a fridge that could be delivered soonest, and Conn's was the one. I went online, filled out their application and was approved for 12 months same as cash. I went to the store, selected the fridge, and it was delivered the next morning. Made all payments on time through my bank's bill pay. Have not had any of the issues that the people here are complaining about (no calls for payments, letters, etc...) Paid off in less than 12 months. Very satisfied. Will recommend one thing, however... make sure that you get them to price match!!!

I went to Conn's in June 2016 here in Las Vegas, NV and purchased a dining set mattress and box springs utilizing their cash option credit terms for 12 months. According to the contract if the cash price was paid within 12 months there would be no finance charges. However if you did not pay off the cash option price then all of the back finance charges would be added after the 12 months expired. So to avoid that happening I set up an automated bank payment that would ensure that I would have the entire balance paid off within 11 months plus assuring a full month cushion.

I then called a month before the final pay off and was informed that I would have a shortfall even though according to the schedule of payments I should have had an overpayment as it turns out they were charging me additional insurance even though the insurance was already included in the original terms which are outlined in their cash option contract addendum page.

Apparently Conn's does not bother with following their own terms and as of the 12th month I had to pay over the amount that I owed in order to avoid having all of the $1281.80 interest being charged to my account as back interest payments for non-fulfillment of the cash option contract which was not only fulfilled but it was fulfilled a month early and for over the amount of owed. As of the 12th month when they were already overpaid they showed an additional balance due of $28.22 which if I had not happened to call and check on how they were applying my payments they would have charged me the additional $1281.80. I simply avoided it by pure luck and calling them two days before the deadline because I did not trust them.

I paid the additional amount to avoid the extra interest being back charged so they now owe me my overpayment and on top of all that they are reporting inaccurately to the credit reporting agencies that I owe them $1281.80 when in fact they owe me $31.60 and I have a zero balance owed to them. This is a rip off company. They purposefully ignored their own terms of the contract in order to try and swindle me out of the back interest finance charges which I carefully constructed my payments to them to avoid having to pay any finance charges utilizing what was proposed as a total cash option price plus credit insurance and I not only paid it but paid it one month early and over the amount due.

Went in to try and purchase a dryer and the Manager would not let me because my phone was not in my name. I have been with a family plan over 10+yrs. And tried to explain that, but he did not budge. Had all the other documents including my rental lease, and proof of income and still nothing. So I just politely took my business elsewhere. Not to mention the unfriendly manager discussing my situation in front of another customer. Lost a potential customer.

Very excited that we got approved!!! Delivery of furniture was on spot. Very nice delivery guys... guess that’s on only good part of this nightmare… a week after my mom got her couch the top support board broke... great! They came when they said they would be out to fix the repair. Hmmm staples poking out of the back of the couch after the repair caused scratches and cuts. I fixed them so nobody else would get injured. When we were shopping for the furniture we were told that we could have the furniture cleaned once a year... that apparently was not true… it is only spot removal.

It was my turn for repairs... there was a tear on the seam of one of my recliners. They said someone would be out the following week to fix it. Lol. It was a month later because he would call me weekly and give me an excuse why he couldn't repair it at the time. When he finally showed he noticed 2 tears... one on each side of the recliner seam... he fixed 1 side and asked how it looked cause he was done... I said it looked fine but what about the other side... his response was “oh yeah guess I can do that”. Wow!

A week later I called again for another seam on a different recliner. A week and 1 day later I was told someone would be out today June 18 2017 between 9 and 1 to fix it. I get a call June 17 from the same repair guy who came out to fix the first repair confirming repairs for the following day. But again more excuses why he couldn't do it. I asked him why is it I always have to wait a month after I call to get anything fixed. He said he didn't know and the call was disconnected. Is there only 1 repair person that works for this piece of crap company? If I could get out of this contract with them I would.

Harassment is what this company will do to you. I paid off my account in full 2 months ago, well the person didn't do something right and never closed my account fully. SO every day I get emails, calls, texts from them stating I owe money which I don't, I have ticket number sin. Every person I talk to says it's being worked on. They apologize but yet I am still dealing with this!!! No one will give you corporate's number. They say they don't take calls. Well I am tired of being harassed so I am taking to Social Media. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE. TRUST ME. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE.

We purchased over $5k of product from Conn’s with very nice staff. We were very please with the professional handling of us during our shopping experience. However Conn’s (and from what I am told many other chains) use some type of delivery agency. This aspect of the process made our satisfaction experience drop dramatically very quickly. The agency expects us to be available after 8pm for them to call via an automated system to tell us what time THEY can deliver to us the next day. If this does not meet our availability we are prompted through the automated system for durations of approx. 30 mins on hold to speak with someone. Being our available time frame doesn't meet their time, we are forced to the process again the following day. We have been through this 2 times so far and have over an hour just in hold time.

This system forgets who the customer is and is very annoying and a hassle to deal with. We are forced to match their delivery route at 8-9pm the previous night and if we can't, we have to spend a bunch of wasted time holding, explain we can meet their time, and then repeat the cycle until we can meet their convenience of them making an efficient route that suits them. We can’t even pick up the products ourselves unless we drive 1.5 hrs one way to Charlotte, NC. Very aggregating. Next time we make a purchase of any related products requiring delivery we will be sure we make our place of purchase decision with this delivery hassle system not in the equation.

My LG refrigerator that is currently under the extended warranty that was purchased at the time of purchase. My refrigerator started making a loud noise, so the repair technician came to assess the issue then had to order a part which took over a week. The repair technician came back to install the part, but he was having a difficult time with the installation. After a difficult installation the part was installed. The next day the refrigerator displayed a DH, F code and the ice maker was not working nor was the freezer keeping items frozen.

I called the next business day to schedule another appointment which was scheduled two weeks out but then canceled due to an emergency for the technician. I then had to wait two more weeks to have the technician to come out just to tell me that he needs to order another part. Well as of today 7/6/17 my refrigerator has been broken well over a month almost two months. The customer service department is extremely rude, and the manager Selina never returns any phone calls. The warranty department is extremely rude, but yet Conn's states that they value customer service which is a lie. I should not have a brand new refrigerator that is broken this long. My kids have been home all summer and inconvenienced. I would like to hear from the corporate office with a resolution please.

Purchased merchandise from Conn's. Requested payment book - paid double if not triple payments - moved lost book. Requested payment book and they never sent - very unprofessional customer service - very ignorant. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Very deceiving. THEY do not service neither. They put you through so much grief!

I presently have one of their YES accounts in which I have been making timely payments for the last year. I have since applied for, and received, bank credit cards. I also just purchased a new automobile with a 4.9% APR. So, I applied for additional financing on-line in an attempt to purchase a dining table and chairs. Conn’s declined the purchase and of course placed blame on the credit bureau. However, the same bureau approved a $25k auto loan. Go figure.

I visited the local store in Lafayette, LA. I spoke to Alesha. The purchase would have been approximately $981. The alternative was for me to enter into a lease purchase. $59 was required as down payment. Then, I would pay 24 semi-monthly payments @ $89.60/each. All total - a whopping $2,209.40. Ignorant and foolish, I am not. For shame, Conn's. You have lost a loyal customer. I have been purchasing from Conn’s since 2007 and have purchased at least $10k in appliances and electronics. This is the "Thank You" for your loyalty. So, I applied for and received an account from Synchrony Bank thru Brown's Furniture Showplace. Terms are 12 months interest free. Screw you, Conn’s. I will spread the word…

Back in November we got to appliances and she had issues with the delivery and account. Every time we came in to store we were rudely spoke to as the employees had very foul mouths and never wanted to help us in any way. I have tried to call corporate and can never get one. Remind you this has been going on since November up until yesterday. Finally sent an email again to the main office and talked to someone that told me she was in the corporate area and she can help me. I told her the issues about the delivery, the foul mouth load employees and the account. Throughout the call she said she can offer me a fifty dollar gift card and told me she was sorry. These people at Conn's only are concerned about making money and not their customers. So to go on the matters at hand were never resolved.

I was approved a second time in a year for Conn's credit. I was called upon four times from three different salesman. So we finally went in to the store and looked around for a microwave that we needed and another TV. I was approached by a salesman. I mentioned that I had applied online for more credit and received 1700 limit. So after getting the run around for half hour about the Samsung TV that was on sale for 799.00. The salesman could not find the damn TV on Display. Of course not. They want you to see the other TVs that cost more.

So as he took 30 minutes to figure out how to fill out the order forms I as well as my fiancé started observing several items on the form that were questionable. The overpriced TV, the added charges that were not explained and THE 39% INTEREST RATE. Being said that I happen to be a good paying customer for a year and many other years as well. I go back with CONN's mafia loans store for years. I have always been given a 21% interest rate for store purchases.

I see this a standard practice. But to get drilled for 39 % INTEREST RATE. I purchased $1,049.00 of items and my pay back to you guys would have been over $4,000. I DON'T THINK SO... That's a STAB and a KICK IN the ** for being a good paying customer. I cancelled the contract right there with the salesman and told them to add my down payment to my current acct balance. I will pay this account off and never shop here again. CONN'S, you have lost a great customer. I hope to spread this like wildfire to all. The manager was no help either.

Was informed by the service repair department that would have to speak to the service department for any credit issued while appliances were not working and was given a 4 day next available date for a technician to get out to fix the problem. Supervisor Kristen was adamant that no credit is ever issued due to the contract and that they have up to 30 days to fix the problem... Requested to speak to her boss and she sent me to Dana a customer service manager which is a downgrade position has Kristen.

Felt like I should have been offered a prorated payment while my product was not able to be used... and explained that they give us 10 day grace period until they incur late charges. Felt cheated and disrespected. When purchasing the products they were so sweet and respectful and once established as a customer their customer service manners change. Felt like a fish reeled in.

Please be alert and do not let their salesmen hook you... Make sure you are able to afford the payments because they do coerce you into believing you want or need that... It's a percentage of the sale price they sell you that pays their paycheck. Warning warning warning... I recommend you purchase your products, appliances, electrical and furniture elsewhere.

This place is absolutely horrible. I got a TV from them and have been paying on it for 2 yrs. I have a warranty. My TV broke and under my warranty it's supposed to be covered. I have called the service department over 10 times trying to find out what I am supposed to do. I advised them I no longer live in Texas. I live in Florida. There is no Conn's here. I told them multiple times yet they still say, "Oh you can get store credit." But they don't ship so what do I do drive to LA?? Then they say "you can get it fixed locally with the warranty amount which is 300 bucks maybe..." My TV is a 65-inch curved TV. It going to cost over a grand to fix it!! "Well then we can write off the balance." I ask how much is left. "Oh I don't know." They refuse to provide any info to get this resolved. I have asked for a supervisor and haven't spoken to anyone. They do not return calls. This place is horrible. AND HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!

Do not use Conn's credit because they will call you 3 DAYS before your payment is due and harass you for payment. We were told there is a 10-day grace period before a late fee is assessed to your payment--INCORRECT--we were informed there is no grace period and it's a courtesy 10-day period the late fee--WHICH IS THE SAME AS A 10-DAY GRACE PERIOD!!

I purchased a computer on a fixed income, intending to pay it off in 6 months. Before the 6 months was up, I called to get the final payoff amount and they wouldn't tell me because they said I hadn't made my monthly payment. When I made the payment the same day, they said it was too late to pay it off, as the 6 months had expired by one day. I was making payments directly to Con-job's, and then they tell me to pay at Rent-A-Center, another rip off joint. I've paid much more than the list price for the computer, and yet they continue to come by the residence to harass me. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CON MEN!

I received approval for Conn's Yes Money. I purchased my items and have been paying on them as I am required. Recently I was able to pay off my balance in full and sent Conn's the full balance payment, actually I made a monthly payment also so I overpaid. Anyway, Conn's just sent me notice that my monthly payment is due. Shocked I called my bank and received a copy of the cashed check. I called Conn's and I was told they would put in a request for review which would take 3 days and I would have to call back. The guy did not even ask me for any information regarding the cashed check. I consistently asked to speak with someone in accounting or someone who could contact accounting right away because I had all the information that was needed. Conns' made the mistake and lost an almost $4,000 dollar payment and now I have to continue to do leg work to help them find money.

I am so concerned on how this has been handled so far. I just have this gut wrenching feeling that they are going to give me problems when I do call back and once again no one will be able to help. How so ridiculous is this? Losing my payment is one thing but have the conn's representatives not have any sense of urgency and accountability of fixing this is another. My initial experience was great. My sales guy was awesome, delivery was great, but now that they have me I guess I no longer matter. I was told the only department that can contact me is the collection department. Of course right? If I owe them money they will make sure they get a hold of me, but them losing or owing me money is not important and I have to go through hoops and loops to resolve the issue. I will never ever ever ever... did I say never do business with company? Rent-A-Center would be chosen before Conn's.

I call customer service to make a payment and the young lady took all my credit card information, expiration date and everything and then hung up in my face. I called back and spoke with another young lady that answered the phone laughing and playing and I asked to speak to a manager and she held the phone for a while then a young man named Chris came to the phone stating he was a manager and then he will be taking my payment. And I think that was very poor customer service. Call Corporate Office now and I'm waiting on a call back because I am very upset. I am a paying customer and I should be respected. Wouldn't refer Conn's to anyone.

I bought furniture from Conn's. As soon as the payment was due, I started receiving automated phone calls the next day. Every twenty minutes from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. I spoke with them and told them that I would be paying the bill late because of some unexpected financial issues that came up. They told me that I would continue to receive the phone calls, emails, and text messages until the payment received.

I am receiving a minimum of 12 calls per day and have received up to 21 calls in a 12 hour period. They also started calling the references they require for the financing despite that I told them they would be receiving the payment on a certain date. The payment was only 1 day late when the harassment began and continues several days after the payment is made. They also advertise 12 months no interest. However if you do not pay off the account in the 12 months, they will go back and put on the interest from the beginning of the financing at 29%. So you are getting interest on your interest making it impossible to pay off the account.

I have purchased several thousand dollars worth of furniture from Conn's. Never had a problem until April 2017. I made a payment and a few days later I checked to see if I was on target to get my interest free contract. The payment I had made didn't show. I called Conn's customer service and was told they were using a new system and the payment had to be submitted thru it. OK, so I did as suggested. Then the payment I made first went thru the bank. Guess what, so did the second one. I called and was told they would work on it but I went ahead and contacted my bank and stopped funding on it. They their payment on time and I was on target. I called to let them know they double charged me and I had stopped the payment. They said it would be no problem as they could see the transaction.

Now, two months later they informed me I would have to pay and INSF charge for their mistake. Called customer service and they sent a request to waive it because it was their fault. They denied it. Called again and they said they needed to get my bank account statement showing what happened. They have the information in their system but want me to do their work for them. DON'T TRUST THEM!!!! Guess now I will have an attorney sue them for their ignorance rather than argue with them any more. Hope they like his fees over their $30 mistake!

Conn's Appliances Company Profile