Conn's Appliances

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

View Plans

About Conn's Appliances

We are a specialty retailer currently operating approximately 90 retail locations in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. We sell furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as traditional and specialty mattresses; home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges; a variety of consumer electronics, including LCD, LED, 3-D, Ultra HD and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, digital cameras and portable audio equipment; and home office products, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories. We also offer a variety of products on a seasonal basis and continue to introduce additional product categories for the home to help respond to our customers' product needs and to increase same store sales. Unlike many of our competitors, we provide flexible in-house credit options for our customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party rent-to-own payment plans.

Protect What Matters Most

• 4%
  • 6%
  • 74%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conn's Appliances?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Conn's Appliances?

Reviewed June 7, 2024

I bought a T.v from Conn's. Not even 40 days after purchasing it cracked. I wiped a small hand print and crack. Not one or two places. Hell No!!! I barely even wiped. The most smallest pressure on the main screen and the inside screen just shattered. Conn's won't even replace it with warranty.

Staff

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I am paying for a product they won't replace and I want to return it but told me it would go on my credit as a repossession or I have to pay it off. They are stealing people's money. I would never recommend people here. Shop somewhere else if possible.

Get buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed May 26, 2024

5/24/24. Worked with a sales manager and the entire time I felt like he just wanted to lock me into the sale. The agreed upon sale was altered on the contract and because I would not sign he was pissed.

Reviewed May 23, 2024

My 2 year old Frigidaire fridge broke, I bought extended warranty, they sent a tech with no parts to tell me it was broken, ordered the parts and after two week I still don't have a refrigerator! What a poor customer service! Do not buy from this store!! If you do you'll be sorry!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 22, 2024

We purchased a washer and dryer online and was told a delivery date and to expect a call. We never received any calls and each time called customer service to confirm directly and was told we would have to wait for their call between 8-9 the prior. Our delivery has been pushed out 4 times and still not had any calls. The last person we spoke to was so condescending that we requested a supervisor who again never called. Worst experience I've ever had.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

We did the paperwork in the store and were led to believe our payments were monthly, when really they were weekly. We now have to pay $525 per month for a stove and dishwasher. It also all of a sudden became a purchase and not a lease to own. They don’t care that I have stage 4 cancer! Blood sucking thieves!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2024

This is a terrible company to do business with. Completely inept and couldn't care less about existing customers. Customer service is the worst! CS will lie to your face without any guilt. Do not waste your money or your time here.

Reviewed April 18, 2024

This is the epitome of disaster. I ordered a stackable washer and dryer on 3/22/24. Promised on 4/8/24, no it will be 4/11/24, no it will be 4/18/24, no it won't be ready until 4/26/24. No one ever calls, no ever follow ups, customer service is a joke, but I will say the name is correct....it is a Conn. Sadly, I knew the founder back in Jackson, MS, and it was not that way then. However, run from this company....Horrible place. Were it possible to give a negative number certainly would.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 12, 2024

I ordered a sofa and a mattress that was delivered on 4/8. At the time of purchase the sales associate appeared to be confused on how to order the items, but managed to complete the transaction with help. Prior to payment the three sales associates assured me that I had 24 hours to return the items. The items were attempted to be delivered on 4/8, I refused the sofa as it was ordered incorrectly and the chaise was on the incorrect side. The delivery drivers did not speak English well and I did not understand what they were saying. They removed the plastic from the mattress and left obviously irritated that I had messed up their schedule. I spoke to the warehouse manager on the delivery person's cell phone and he stated that the store would call me to resolve the issue.

I called the warehouse myself at 1:21 pm and was told that they could not touch the order for 24 hours. I called the store at 2:45 pm and informed them that the sofa was refused and the mattress they delivered was incorrect. I offered to return the mattress to the store and the sales associate informed me that would be "relinquishing my property" and that a manager would return my phone call. Also that they could not touch the order for 24 hours.

On April 9th I called the distribution center at 10:38 am and was informed that I would have to call the store directly as they were unable to resolve the issue. I called the local store at 10:43 am and was told that a case had been opened and that a manager would return my phone call. I called again at 1:23 pm and was informed that a manager was working on it, but still had not received a phone call. I was informed that pay have to come into the store to reorder the items.

On 4/10 I went into the store to resolve my issue. I was informed that the manager was working on another issue and was unavailable. I was refunded the money for the couch only, $3,029.59 not the $200 delivery fee for an item that was refused. When I attempted to reorder the product the sales associate stated I needed to pay another delivery fee of $200. The mattress I received was no the one I selected in the store. I still have not received an answer or help.

Reviewed April 4, 2024

We bought 2 couches from Conn's and they didn't even make it a year without ripping. We take care of our furniture, normal wear and tear, no rough housing or anything. They have ripped at 3 different seams, and have random staples falling out. I called and of course, just missed my "warranty".

Conn's Appliances author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded more than 120 years ago as a plumbing company, Conn's Appliances sold their first refrigerator in 1937. With stores located throughout the south and southwest, they now do more than 1 billion dollars in sales, annually.

• Store credit available: Buy now and pay later with store credit. An easy and quick approval process allows shoppers to work out the financing on the go.

• Extended interest-free deals: Pay no interest on purchases for up to 36 months, with credit approval.

• Next day delivery: For those who live in one of the 12 states with a Conn's store, next day delivery is a shipping option.

• Free white glove shipping: Get professional shipping and white glove service that includes haul away of old appliances, all free with a qualifying purchase.

• Price guarantee: Conn's Appliances will match any price within 30 days of purchase. This offers price protection against future sales and price drops.

Conn's Appliances Company Information