2. Homeowners

1948
Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About Choice Home Warranty

Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection plans that protect against the unexpected cost to repair or replace major systems and appliances. The company offers two plans and covers household items regardless of age. Customers can make claims 24/7 through the online account center or by phone. Choice Home Warranty plans are available in all states except California and Washington.

1948

Pros

• Optional roof leak coverage
    • No transfer fee
    • 24/7 customer service

Cons

• Cancellation fee
    • Not available in all states

Bottom Line

A Choice Home Warranty plan can provide budget security and peace of mind for homeowners and can make your home more attractive to potential buyers, especially if covered major systems and appliances are older.

Choice Home Warranty Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Original review: June 4, 2021

So far I have had 3 claims and Choice has not paid for any of them. If something is not going to be covered, please tell me before the tech arrives. I am a 75 year old widow on a very limited income and I thought this would help me when I have to hire any repair to be made. I paid for 3 1/2 years and I now have regrets.

Choice Home Warranty response
    We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the determination of your claim. We are committed to providing a positive customer experience and we take all feedback very seriously.

Choice Home Warranty provides home warranty service coverage on the systems and appliances listed as ‘INCLUDED’ under the terms of the User Agreement. We encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.

Original review: June 4, 2021

The technician that I dealt with was great! Choice warranty gave me a run around and kept giving me different reasons my claim was not moving forward. After many phone calls and me being very persistent I am happy to report I got a new water heater installed today. Choice Warranty was difficult to deal with. I dealt with some rude representatives and some helpful ones. Thanks to the technician (Don’s Plumbing) for not giving up and being very patient with me and Choice Warranty.

Choice Home Warranty response

Choice Home Warranty makes every effort to enhance the customer experience, therefore, we appreciate your feedback. In efforts to proceed with the enhancement of our quality service, your feedback has been submitted to our Quality Assurance Team for review.

Original review: June 4, 2021

The situation with fixing my Air Conditioner has been an awful experience, How do you fix part of the problem and all that makes it work. One part cannot work without the other. A good faith company like Choice Warranty make choices to what they fix. I pay you every month. I do not use you every month but you still collect from me. What if it was where I paid you as I used you. You could not make money that way. Until you abide by your service to being fair, I feel you are using people for a profit. How can you call yourself a good faith company when your service is not reputable. Stand behind your so call good name and make it speak out for you through your customers. Without customers you cannot stay in business.

Choice Home Warranty response
    We regret to hear that you do not feel secure with our company. Choice Home Warranty can assure you that you have our policy for all of the right reasons. We cover most mechanical failures that happen due to normal wear and tear on the main systems, items and appliances in your home.

Choice Home Warranty encourage all of our customers to review their coverage.

Original review: June 4, 2021

The technician performed a thorough inspection of the washer and found no leakage. He inspected further and found that the water was coming from a drain pipe next to the washer as the washer was in the rinse cycle. He advised that a plumber would be able to fix this issue.

Original review: June 4, 2021

The A&E technician was GREAT! He tackled the job right away and wasted no time getting the ice maker fixed. I'm very happy with the way they work. It say they work for SEARS but I believe the company name is A&E.

Original review: June 4, 2021

Disposal was leaking from the dishwasher drain line and when the disposal switch was turned on with water running. Tech was great, got the job done. I would recommend this company for any other plumbing issue that may arise in my home. Choice Warranty team is great, I'm truly glad I chose this company for my home needs.

Original review: June 4, 2021

We had a leak that went from pipe to outside wall. We are so pleased with the service Chris did for us. Efficient, neat, and very pleasant. We couldn’t ask for better. I recommend Home Choice Warranty for all services needs. Perfect from start to finish.

Original review: June 4, 2021

Poor & inadequate service with inexperienced vendors. Even poorer service response by Choice Case Managers whose job is to Followup with customer complaints. One case manager failed to show up to scheduled meeting. Two other Case Managers failed to respond to my email request.

Choice Home Warranty response

We strive to provide the best customer experience; therefore, we regret to hear that you were not satisfied with the services we provided. We are making every effort to enhance the customer experience; therefore, we have submitted your feedback and concerns to the Director of Customer Relations.

Original review: June 4, 2021

You hear horror stories about warranty companies finding ways not to pay out. I even was worried after talking to the technicians, but Choice came through and took care of their portion of the claim. All you can ask for from your warranty company.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I scheduled a service call for a water leak in my bathroom. I spoke with Christian and he was very helpful and quite polite. He explained that a Service representative would be getting in touch with me in the next 24 hours or so.

Choice Home Warranty Company Information