2. Homeowners

Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5
    1907
Based on 12,624 ratings submitted in the last year

Choice Home Warranty offers comprehensive protection plans that protect against the unexpected cost to repair or replace major systems and appliances. The company offers two plans and covers household items regardless of age. Customers can make claims 24/7 through the online account center or by phone. Choice Home Warranty plans are available in all states except California and Washington.

Choice Home Warranty Gallery (2)
Choice Home Warranty Get a Quote

Choice Home Warranty Reviews

Over 25k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Choice Home Warranty?

Original review: May 8, 2021

Agent was outstanding. She explained each plan accurately and with detail in order for us to make a sound decision of which plan we wanted to choose. She reconfirmed the plans to ensure we were confident with the plan that we have chosen for protection. Greatly appreciated, thanks.

Original review: May 8, 2021

They are paying 1/3 of my replacement cost and has taken 3 months to get this far. In this case I’d been better to never had so called warranty. I will say I’ve used them in the past and was fair. I still have service for 1 & half years ...

Original review: May 8, 2021

Frank presented the program professional without any hard sell. He responded to my inquiry within 30 minutes after sending. Pleasant experience, professional presentation and efficient time. I would recommend him to other homeowners. Your company was recommended by my real estate broker.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Great experience, and prompt arrival time. Technician was very good, and knowledgeable. He was very courteous, and friendly. We would recommend this company. Cannot say enough words of praise for the service. He went above and beyond what he was supposed to fix.

Original review: May 8, 2021

He provided all the requested details and information I needed to make the right decision. The offers for multi-year plans was appealing but chose in the end to just stick with the monthly plan for a year. I will eventually end up going with the one time payment for the 6 year plan.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Luke ** was very courteous and responsive to my needs. He called me back when I asked him to after we closed on our rental property. This is our second policy with Choice Home Warranty as we also have one with our primary residence.

Original review: May 8, 2021

Ice maker was not working. Called Choice Warranty and they came out the next day. Tech looked at it and ordered a new one. Came back a few days later and installed it. Tech was fast, efficient and friendly. The whole process was very easy and quick from start to finish.

Original review: May 8, 2021

My contract is due to expire in August and this is the first time Choice Home Warranty did not try to lowball, weasel out of the contract requirements. Ignore the claim or just out and out lie. I have made claims in the past. A total of 3 that I can remember in six years. One time I had to threaten to file a complaint with Real Estate Commission to get them to honor the contract. So I offer my thanks for this last claim. Would I recommend them. No unless you are smart enough to force them to honor their contract commitments?

Original review: May 8, 2021

I had a great experience. Was upset. Service call is 85 not 60 anymore. Friendly staff. Huge team. 3 people for my one need. I'm impressed. Thanks Valley Electric LLC of Phoenix AZ. Please refer to more people.

Peter **

Original review: May 8, 2021

The technician assigned to our claim was nice, professional and friendly. His work was thorough and he solved the problem. We were quite impressed that he took care to check every connection looking for the leak. We would welcome this company back.

Choice Home Warranty Company Information