3.07/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

Used it 4 times. The brush roller seized up. Plastic ends on the roller with a metal rod holding it together, it melted? $30.00 for a new roller that is about half the cost of the vacuum? Nothing was caught in it neither no hair or carpet. Bissell used to be a good company, they would not even warranty it. All I got was a no English speaking person from India on the phone. I will not buy another Bissell product ever.

Original review: July 16, 2019

This handheld machine has great suction power even cat hair is easily removed. The machine is also very affordable. The only complaint I have is its awkward size and shape in using it in many places.

Original review: July 15, 2019

For 60$ on sale the Bissell Clean View picks up dirt a regular vacuum cleaner doesn't. It's a good value for the money. Has 3 different tool extensions for cleaning harder to reach areas. I recommend it. Had other 50$ vacuums and they don't even come close to the performance and low price for it.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I have the Bissell pet hair eraser. I have had it for a few years. Easy use, picks up hair well, long extension wand, nice accessories. I have a dog that sheds and I hate to vacuum. I’ve used the accessories on the couch and drapes.

Original review: July 13, 2019

As I get older I needed a vacuum that was lighter with a minimal amount of pieces to drag around. Bissell had exactly what I needed. I can still get to all those hard to reach places without the strain of weight or headache going up attachments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners?

Original review: July 12, 2019

Only problem is that the edge cleaning is so so but regular cleaning is above the Kenmore Elite. Canister model used by my Daughter. PRICE was great for the upright, has three setting for the brush, pulled up unseen dirt that the Kenmore doesn't get. Very easy to empty, bagless.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have tried many vacuum cleaners and this is the best I have used. I purchased a Dyson Fair compared to this vacuum cleaner. I a second cleaner and purchased this one because of price. What a surprise when I found that this cleaner beats all my high priced cleaners and now it has become my # 1 Cleaner.

Original review: July 9, 2019

My household required a new model. My choice was between the newest Bissell or the Shark. But after using the Bissell a few times, I can honestly say, I wish I had chosen the Shark. The Bissell works well enough. While the non-brush brush does not get clogged with the dog hair, the collection vessel does not have a good capacity. The filters are secured in the basket and are a pain to keep clean. If one does not keep stopping and clean, the motor shuts down. The Dyson is another let down, one pays for the name. To pay over $400 for an inferior product is nonsensical. The Shark vacuum is true to its hype. It never loses suction and is much easier to clean. The newest model has changed the front roller from the standard brush to a static fling roller so there no more getting on the floor to pull unwanted dust & pet hair out from it, and the canister can be released from the base to tackle the stairs or other jobs out of reach.

Original review: July 7, 2019

I have the pet version of Bissells upright. Pet hair clogs this unit quickly. Difficult to empty canister; I have to use my hands to pull debris out of canister. Very messy experience. Dirt goes everywhere. The filter takes a full day to dry after rinsing it out.

Original review: July 6, 2019

The extra length cord and powerful suction are excellent perks with this vacuum. The maneuverability is smooth and negotiates the floors with great ease. The price was extremely reasonable and a Walmart special. Simple to empty as it is bagless. It is probably the best vacuum I have owned aside from my Roomba.

Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Company Information