2. Homeowners
  3. Vacuum Cleaners

4.0/5 (200 ratings)

About Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners

Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

Bissell is a wonderful product. Has lasted me a long time. I own both an electric broom and the rug shampooer. They have served me well. They are trustworthy and dependable. Never had a problem with either of they. Each time I use one of them I can’t help but think how happy I am that I selected the products when I did. I recommended them to a friend who owns a cleaning business. She was skeptical, so I purchased one so she could try it first hand. They happened to be on sale and she liked it so well, that she purchased several so she could give one to each of her employees and to her mother and sister.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Bissell (Healthy Home 15 in wide). ++++. Suction is good. Washable is good. Rolls freely. Attractive. Bulky. I little too heavy for an elder. Easy to disassemble the parts to clean. Look at the HOSE on the back lower right side which also curves under the vacuum. It needs a protective hard cover for support. When it lost its balance, it fell backwards onto the floor which caused the hard flexible hose to crack. I put a bunch of white duct tape on it and it’s working, bit it doesn’t look pretty. It looks injured and the tape is starting to fall off. I hope this helps. I don’t have a carpet in any of my rooms…just wood and a little linoleum.

Get buying tips about Vacuum Cleaners delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

This machine is very easy to operation and not very heavy; therefore, good for women and child to do all the jobs. I have been this machine for few years after my old one was broken. I choose this one because this one was on sale at Fred Meyer and the brand was good so I pick it. Is stronger enough for my daily using, easy to change the bag, not very noise, except the extend pipe was not long enough because I am not a tall woman.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

This vacuum is surprisingly lightweight with all plastic structure. Not nearly as loud as other vacuums I’ve had. Hardly even scares my cat. Works great on level 1 for hardwood, laminate, and tile floor and at these levels, the head was low enough to get under most of my cabinets and vacuums right up to the wall/corner. This vacuum is very easy to carry up and downstairs and can you can carry with one hand. I like the fact that I can tell it is cleaning and do not have to double check the canister is filling or that the beater brush/nozzle is turning. Suction overall seems very good. The head is very low profile and easily gets under our sofa and recliners.

The attachments are all secured to the machine, which is desirable because you are more likely to use them if you don’t have to search for them. It did a terrific job picking up cat hair. I like the little hand-held brush for getting pet hair off the couch. The hose for using the attachments is limited but seems to work well for stairs. You need to bring the machine with you every few steps as the hose is not long enough and you have to be mindful that the vacuum doesn’t tip over. Detaching the canister to empty was a snap. A one-button press to release it from the machine and and then you push another release and it empties the canister into the trash. FANTASTIC! Overall, it seems like a wonderful machine.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

I have the Bissell machine that vacuums and mops at the same time. What a lifesaver, I am handicapped, so I don’t have enough energy to sweep the floor, and then mop. With this machine I can do it at the same time! And my floor is literally spotless! I have taken a wet paper towel and wiped the floor after I used my Bissell machine, and the paper towel comes up completely clean! I love this machine! It is also extremely tough and rugged, and replacement parts (a new beater brush, a new filter, etc) are very inexpensive, and super easy to order. This machine is a blessing for pet owners! I highly recommend this machine, and I never want to live without my Bissell!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

This is the second vacuum cleaner that I bought in my life, but this was also a recommendation from my sister since I deal with daily allergies to dust and dander. It is a bagged Powerforce vacuum, and I love it a lot! Also, the Bissell brand has never steered me to be unfavorable to them...for their brand has treated me very good. Easy to maintain...and parts are easy to find at my local store. I think my vacuum cleaner is really good.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

We bought the Bissell vacuum on the cheap for an emergency. We were very surprised at how well it picks up and cleans. Vacuum could be a little stronger as the turbo brush is pretty much useless, but the carpet comes out pretty well. 7 out of 10.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I love the BISSELL® AirRam Cordless Upright Vacuum. It's lightweight, vacuums very well and can be used on tile or hardwood floors. The canister is easy to clean. If it's difficult for you to vacuum because of the weight of your current vacuum cleaner I would recommend trying this Bissell. I feel that it was well worth the price I paid. Even my grandchildren love vacuuming the house for me.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

It does what I need it to do. It’s easy to clean and replace filters and without a mess when dumping the canister. It’s lightweight and it stores neatly and the cord is long enough to reach in every direction in the same room without replugging. Nice product. I’d recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I do like my Bissell vacuum, I know other more expensive vacs have more suction, but I do like mine and satisfied by the results. What I would give a five star would be the, bissell steam carpet shampooed. I have two dogs, and this shampooed is the best.

Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Company Information