4.10/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: March 29, 2018

10 Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: March 29, 2018

The Bissell vacuum does its job well enough, but emptying and trying to clean the canister makes it difficult without taking the dust & dirt back inside. I would like easier please.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Mechanism and accessories are not very sturdy and tend to break down. The upright lock feature is faulty and unit does not stand on it's as the upright handle is heavier than the body.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2018

My Bissell vacuum is very very small so it's easy to push around and works very well and was very affordable. I bought it at Wal-mart and have been very pleased with it. It does not wear me out to use it.

Original review: March 23, 2018

I love this little vacuum. I got the one that vacuums and is a steam cleaner at the same time. Wow did this save me a lot of time or what. I can't even believe how great this is. Now I can vacuum and mop at the same time, just one shot. The craziest thing is the dirt that in the canister is not muddy or icky or goopy or anything. It's dry. Also, it's completely easy to clean out and the Steam Mop it's just right behind where the vacuum is. It's amazing. My favorite.

Original review: March 22, 2018

The vacuum is designed for pet hair and does a better job than my $1,200.00 vacuum all for under $90.00. 5 Year warranty too! No bags to replace makes a big difference in cost of operation. The downside is that the brush always rotates so you need to tilt the vacuum head back to lift it off the floor when using the attachments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners?

Original review: March 21, 2018

This no bag vacuum is not anywhere close to matching how "wonderfully" easy, versatile, and thorough "deep" cleaning as it is advertised. It is manufactured extremely poorly. The filtering part of the vacuum is a real joke. I have to take the canister which holds the dirt out, empty the dirt and set it aside. Next, I have to remove the bottom canister which holds the filter if that's what you want to call it. The advertised "top quality" filter consists of an accordion mesh held together by plastic pieces and a cheap sponge like filter that I have to clean under a tap. The filth that comes out of it is sickening. My apartment is only 600 square feet. It is not all carpeted. It was the same where I used to live as well.

Original review: March 20, 2018

The Bissell is a very inexpensive vacuum but you pay for what you get. The earlier version worked very well but the latest ones have been subpar. You shouldn't have to spend a lot of money to get a decent vacuum cleaner. The fancy BIG Name ones cost a lot and really don't function as well as they say.

Original review: March 19, 2018

My Bissell cleanview multi cyclone picks up the most dog hair of any vac I ever owned. It also removes dirt that no other vac has removed. My carpeting is cleaner than ever.

Original review: March 18, 2018

The model I have was top of the line when purchased, has removable lift off module that works great, has great suction, cleans up easily and provided great value for the price.

Original review: March 16, 2018

It's a small but very powerful vacuum cleaner, very nicely designed and built! The attachments enable hard floor surface cleaning as well as reaching cracks and crevices - it just sucks it all effortlessly! The bagless construction lets one avoid the need for bag searching. In short - I LOVE IT!

Bissell Vacuums and Carpet Cleaners Company Information