BOCA Walk-in Tubs
4.93/5

BOCA Walk-in Tubs

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

BOCA manufactures high-quality custom walk-in tubs in the USA. With the most unique design in the world, the Diamond Elite series allows for the lowest, safest, step-in threshold of any walk-in tub on the market. At BOCA, we provide all the features and options available for walk-in tubs today, included heated seats, hydrotherapy, soothing whirlpool therapies, non-slip surfaces, grab bars, ergonomic faucets, latches, controls, easy-to-use hand shower access, Chroma therapy, and more – all backed by our industry best lifetime warranty.

Our mission is to create a better product at a price that was more affordable for the customer. With most walk-in tub users needing access to bathing due to mobility or health issues, we set out to design a walk-in tub that would enable customers to enter freely and not have the concerns they face with competing walk-in tubs. To start, we set out to design a frameless walk-in bathtub. BOCA offers the lowest step-in in the industry and can provide a 0-2” threshold. Most walk-in tubs on the market have a 4-9” step-in height and that “walk-in” height was just not acceptable when considering a true walk-in experience.

Upon research, it was discovered that most tub shells, whether imported or “made in the USA” contained materials that originated in China. BOCA is certified Made in the USA, and we are proud to have a rating of over 90% as American Made. This means our product was tested right down to the origination of each screw and every single part of the tub to determine that it was made in America.

We have continued to purchase equipment to build our manufacturing facility and keep processes internal to control the quality of the product. We not only manufacture the tub from the handmade molds in-house, but we have invested in other machinery such as CNC routers and metal fabrication equipment to produce the tub components internally. Today, BOCA operates a 32,000 square foot facility in Woodstock, GA, and we look forward to growing with our customers.

BOCA MFG is a family owned business that has been manufacturing walk in tubs for over 10 years. Pricing discussed over the phone. We offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you. We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

View More View More

BOCA Walk-in Tubs Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2018

The people at Bathing Safety were wonderful. My wife and I both could not get in and out a regular bathtub so we decided to go with the walk-in tub. The sales representative explained the situation of the tub – what it was, how they put the jets and how it would help with arthritis. The installation team was also perfect. They were good workers. They did the job well and were honest and courteous. I have used that tub one time and I enjoyed it then. But my wife uses it most of the time and she loves it. Her leg had been broken and she couldn't lay down in a regular tub. To get up, she would need my arm to pull herself up. But now, she can get in and out, sit on that thing and take her own bath.

But she hasn't got quite enough room in it. She said she doesn't know how a fat person would even get in there. Our daughter can't even get in it. My wife would love the tub to be bigger and a little taller. She wants to lay down but she can't get her shoulders down in the water. The faucet was down too low as well. When she doesn't use all the tub and she just takes a regular shower, she would have her washcloth on the spigot and the water would bounce off the wall and the commode seat. It gets the floor wet and she has to mop all day. When she sets the jet on real high, that gets the floor wet as well. Despite that, she's happy with what we've got. The tub's awesome and she loves the jets.

Original review: July 24, 2018

My wife made an appointment for a Bathing Safety salesman to come out to explain everything to us. I was impressed with him and some of things that he told us when comparing Bathing Safety with other tubs. I had also done some research on the tubs but I didn't know about all of the warranties. There are also a lot cheaper things but I didn't know how well the tub works with everything on it. We were working with a limited space to a degree so there wasn't too much the salesman could offer but he seemed to be knowledgeable about the product and he did as well as he could.

Both my wife and I are up in age and especially with her, we have some problem getting in and out of the tub. So we decided to get that tub. The installation team seemed to know what they were doing. They came in and got it done within a day. With the walk-in tub, we've been able to take a bath more frequently. Getting in and out of it has been convenient and we don't have to step as high. I thought the water would drain out a little faster though, and I don't like the idea of having to sit in the tub until all of the water drained. It's like you're staying in dirty water and like you didn't take a bath. But we have learned to improvise and use the shower head. That aside, I like the mood light and the warmth for the seat. We like the after feeling from the bubble and air jets.

Original review: July 6, 2018

When I talked to the owner of the company and talked to Ana, I felt comfortable going with Bathing Safety. Bob did the installation of our tub, and it went excellently. But the problem we’ve had is it takes forever to fill. I have to sit there for 16 minutes while it fills before I can use it. And I’ve been working with two different companies. One company enlarged part of the line and that didn’t do any good and then they tried to give me a heck of a charge for it. And then, also the people I got my softener and my iron filter from came down and took those out because this device has up the flow. And since then, I fell and broke my leg so I haven’t had the chance to use it. Before that, I would start the water running and set my timer for 12 minutes, and then I go out and do things and then come back and take care of it. Other than that, so far, I have been really pleased with our walk-in tub.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Bathing Safety's reps were very friendly, nice, and informative. The installation of our walk-in tub was good, and we like it very much.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was comparing walk-in bathtubs and I saw Bathing Safety on the internet. Their service was very good. I could talk to them on the phone and get cost factor. They were the best-priced at the time, too, so, I went with them. I talked with their rep, Allen, on the phone and he answered all my questions. Plus, I could call him 24/7. The installers were also very efficient. They did it in a day and a half and they were very neat. They took out the old tub and put this in and were very good. I like that the walk-in tub sprays. It seems like it massages my musles in my legs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BOCA MFG?

Original review: July 10, 2018

I really like our walk-in tub from Bathing Safety. It’s made in America. I read all of the pros and cons on Bathing Safety and their tubs seemed really good. Also, their salesman and the installer were wonderful. I got the walk-in tub for my wife, and it serves her purpose well because she can hardly walk.

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we appreciate it

Original review: July 11, 2018

I liked Bathing Safety's price. Their sales representatives were very upfront and there was nothing that didn’t go as exactly as it was supposed to go. The installation of our tub was fine. The installer did as good a job as I would ever have hoped that would have been done. Our tub's quality appears to be fine. I can’t get my wife to use the jets and she just goes in there and takes a bath, but other than that, it’s fine.

BOCA Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for taking the time to review us. If you ever have any questions in the future about using your jets, please feel free to reach out to us

Original review: July 17, 2018

We had two or three other estimates for a walk-in tubs and we got practically everything that the other one offered for about 3000 less. The Bathing Safety rep was very cordial. The whole experience was wonderful. But I was dreading the mess. I’m a clean freak and I wanted to go away for the day so I wouldn’t be here to see anything in case something happened. They had to take the door off to get it in and cut into it. But I was here when they left and you would have never known that anybody was here. They absolutely left it immaculate.

We like everything about the tub. My husband and I are both older and we like the security of knowing that you can take a bath without having to crawl out of a tiny tub. Also, my husband can sit and take a shower, not necessarily stand. I definitely would recommend to anybody that could afford to put one of those things in that Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs would be the way to go.

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we appreciate it

Original review: July 2, 2018

I like Bathing Safety's response and the information available online. I never met the rep in person, but the correspondence was very good. It was very timely and responsive. The installation of the tub went very well. I like the fact that it’s deep, and it’s a little bit larger than normal. And I feel clean when I use it. Overall, I had a good experience and things went well.

BOCA Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub and we are happy to hear you are satisfied!

Original review: July 13, 2018

Bathing Safety's tubs by BOCA have the features that I look for at less cost. I also had a good experience talking to their sales reps. And although their installers were late getting here, they made up the time and they were through by the time they said they’d finish. They cleaned up behind themselves like they said they would as well. The best feature of our walk-in tub is the Jacuzzi effect, but my favorite about it is that the lights change colors. Since the installation, my husband's dry, scaly skin has really improved. It beats the scales off and he gets out smooth, feeling good. As for me, I have feet and leg problems and I get the force on them. I'd tell people to get a BOCA tub.

BOCA Walk-in Tubs response

Thank you for reviewing our walk in tub, we are happy to hear that your husbands skin has improved since using the tub

BOCA Walk-in Tubs Company Information