5.00/5
Based on 34 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bathing Safety is Veteran Owned. Our tubs are made in the USA by BOCA Walk In Tubs. Pricing Discussed Over the phone. At Bathing Safety, we offer a wide variety of products to suit all our customers needs. We will talk with you over the phone to understand your needs. You will then be offered a variety of pricing so you can make the best decision for you.

We guarantee that our prices will be the lowest you can get. As a VETERAN OWNED company, we understand integrity and commitment. You will love our BOCA USA-made tubs, our service and our pricing. Give us a quick call to see how we can help you.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Video
Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub) Gallery (6)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 23, 2018

146 Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

We got the walk-in tub of Bathing Safety that's made by Boca because of my husband's health. We looked at prices and had someone out from another company, but they wanted way too much. Bathing Safety's tub had the best price. The reps were very helpful, but I knew what I was looking for. The installers were on time and didn't take but a few hours for the installation, and they did a really good job. We just wanted the basic tub and I didn't want the jets, and I don't use that. I like being able to walk in the tub so I can bathe, and it's easy to get in and out. The Boca tub of Bathing Safety has been a good thing and we like it. It's more reasonably priced and I highly recommend it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy that you are enjoying your walk in bathtub!

Original review: July 22, 2017

I’ve had polio twice when I was younger with scarlet fever in between and I’ve got all kinds of physical problems. I can’t use a regular Jacuzzi-type tub, which we have in the master bedroom because I can’t get in and out of it. Bathing Safety has all the features but I particularly liked the air jets and wanted it in the tub that I got. Also, I have a lot of faith in the Better Business Bureau rating and if they say a product is top-rated, then, it’s the one I’m going to go with.

The installer came out and installed the tub well but I have a problem with it. I understand that I have to fill the tub up over the jets but unfortunately, the way the tub is designed, the water goes over the edge of the tub on the back where your head is. I didn’t notice it the first time I used the tub but the second time, I did and I didn’t overfill the tub. I can have the jet real strong, which is what I need but then the water splashes and there’s nothing to stop it from going right on to the floor so I’m not real happy about that. It has a headrest that goes between where the tub has lip then the wall and if I push that down really hard, it will stop most of it, and I could always put a towel there. But I understand also that there’s a guard that I can put on there so I’m going to call the person I talked to originally where I got the tub from and see if I can get one of those to get this whole thing going.

Nevertheless, I’m thrilled with the air jets because that’s really a cleansing feature. It really does take the dry skin off. It got a blower system that blows all the water out of the lines 15 minutes after you turn the tub off and the tub has been drained, so the water lines are always clean. It runs for a couple of minutes and totally dries the pipes out so that there isn't any germs, molds or mildew in there at all. And the water that’s coming into our tub the next time we use it is good, clean water. I like the tub and I’m glad I got it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Hi Barbara! Your splash guards have already left our factory and are on their way to you, if you haven't received them already. Please give us an update on here to let us know if you are satisfied with them, and if there is anything further we can do to help you. Thank you!

Original review: June 29, 2017

Very pleased with how this installation went. The guys were knowledgeable and courteous and I am very pleased with my walk in tub. They had to cut out my 2 doors and that is a bummer but otherwise everything else went well. I was also given a tour of the tub to show me how to operate it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it

Original review: June 8, 2017

We were able to get to the warehouse and look at the tub from Bathing Safety. Also, they answered all of our questions, spent a lot of time with us, let us get into the tub and they were very thorough. They did what they said they were gonna do. They called back when they said they were gonna call back. Customer service was great and they took time with us. They explained everything including the warranty and if we needed help, we could call. My brother had a lot of questions about everything and they answered them to a T. Then, the people that came out and installed the bathtub said they were gonna be finished in two hours and they did it. They also cleaned up and it was a perfect job. As far as sales reps or the people in the factory, walking through the factory and seeing how everything was made was very impressive.

I'm a little older and I have some health issues. I like that I'm able to walk-in to the tub, shut the door, sit down, relax and stay there for however long. It's really nice to get in there and sit there for 30 minutes and let the world go by. Everything was very convenient as far as all the equipment including the jets and the pillows. Also, the tub is set in the area where it was supposed to. They had to put extra shelves in to fill up the area where the pool was but they did that without any extra charge.

I would recommend them over the many ones that we had talked with where there was a lot of double-talk one side of their mouth and out to the other. Then, when you decided you were gonna go ahead and get it, it's a whole different story. I don't appreciate that. I've been in customer service all my life and you say one thing, you better abide by it. It was an excellent experience from the day that we called Bathing Safety to find out information to the day that they installed it and walked out of here. Everything was perfect.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub :)

Original review: May 15, 2017

Our decorator told us about Bathing Safety. Their salesman and the people who installed it were nice. The whole experience was delightful and the end result was excellent. We love it. I would recommend Bathing Safety to anybody.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you very much for your review! We are pleased to hear you are satisfied with your walk in tub.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)?

Original review: May 14, 2017

We moved and we were waiting until our other place was sold. We had a hot tub in there by Premier but it was very expensive. We talked with Allen from Bathing Safety for about a year and went with them for the price. We had also spoken with other representatives and even had one come over but their price was almost twice as much. Allen was super-duper and Bob the installer was super nice and did a great job.

I love Bathing Safety walk-in tub's lights. They're so soothing and relaxing. But we noticed that we also had ordered the aroma and that doesn't seem to work very well. We bought some of the liquid that you pour a cap full in to get the aroma from a pool place called Allied Pools. We bought three different aromas which we used in lieu of Bathing Safety's. Allen is gonna reimburse us for that part. Also, one screw fell off which was very odd because we've only had it a few weeks. But I was able to tighten it with an Allen wrench so I didn't have to call anybody to come back. The installer is from Minnesota, so that would have been a long trip to put a screw in.

Then, Allen called me and asked if I would mind having a lady from Wisconsin who's considering the tub to come in. An elderly lady with her daughter came over and Allen was kind enough to offer a $100 for allowing them to come over. They were very impressed and I think they're gonna order if they haven't yet. Allen is the best public relations person I've ever met.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response
Thank you for all the information you provided in your review.

We hope you are satisfied and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: April 22, 2017

My wife and I are both disabled and she found Bathing Safety on the internet when we were looking into a walk-in tub. They had the same product with the other walk-in companies but it costs about a third as much as the others. The sales representative couldn't have been nicer. She and my wife were in many conversations. We're building a new house and or builders put in the bathtub in it. We're quite happy with the quality of the bathtub but the only problem is that we haven't figured out how to make the aroma part work yet. Still, my wife and I both love it. It doesn't take long to fill and it empties quite quickly. And the water and air jets are adjustable to whatever level we want. We like the bathtub very much and we're happy with the bathtub. We have recommended it to a number of people and have given the information to get a hold of the company.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We would be happy to help you with the aromatherapy question you have, please give us a call at 1-800-903-8095. We are glad to hear you are enjoying your tub and that you had a great experience with your purchase.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I told my daughter that I needed a tub and she checked on the different ones. She called and told me about Bathing Safety. We then called them and made an appointment. The guy came over and I liked the tub and all about it. Everything went good, it was satisfactory, he explained everything and I bought it. The installation team was very neat as well. I like the tub and its side entry option is nice. I was satisfied. I'd tell anybody that they're good.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review, and are pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase!

Original review: March 24, 2017

We are in our older years and we thought that a Bathing Safety tub could help our arthritis and all the other problems that we have. It's also pretty and the most economical but a good one. We bought it through a gentleman and his brother installed it. He was pleasant whenever we talked to him and he had someone else who was helping him for a while. The person that delivered it put in a couple of hours to help him, got it in and re-arranged the marble that was going to surround it. We're not yet in the house where the tub is installed but hopefully, the bubbles that cause vibration will bring healing and pleasure.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. Should you have any questions or concerns once you are in your new home and able to use it, please feel free to contact us at any time, and we would be happy to help! We hope you enjoy your tub and that it will help with your arthritis.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I had a stroke and a lot of things have changed in my life. One of the things that is benefitting me now is having a Bathing Safely tub. I spoke with their installation team and they were knowledgeable and courteous. Moreover, they were on time and cleaned up after themselves. Everything went smoothly. Since the tub was installed, I've been more relaxed. It helps with my aches and pains. I like that I can sit down and close my eyes. Get one and try it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear you are enjoying your walk in tub.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I had the Bathing Safety walk-in bathtub installed for my wife because she was not able to get in the bath as she was very ill. There was no problem with the installation. The bath is beautiful and perfect, and everything is terrific. It's a good product. As a matter of fact, I gave my sister-in-law a picture with the old bath in the bathroom and another picture once the installation was completed.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are glad to hear you are happy with your new walk in tub. We wish the best for your wife and her health.

Original review: March 9, 2017

Installation was a little slow (arrived just before 10 AM) because one installer had a personal problem going on at home. He said he was sorry but was something he had to take care of and it left one individual to do most of the work. Around 4 PM they called for additional help and after he arrived installation was completed just after 6 PM. Was very pleased with the appearance of the installation and the wife was happy that all areas of the old installation were nicely covered. I was given complete instructions on the operation of the unit. Told to fill out warranty papers and mail them, and if I had any problems gave me a number to call.

All material removed was cleaned up and hauled away. The installation area was cleaned and the material laid down over the carpets to protect them was rolled up neatly and removed. Both my wife and I are very pleased with the unit and are looking forward to enjoy it to the maximum. I liked the idea of the sales personnel who asked me what I wanted and gave me the total cost of everything. They did not pressure me and said "talk it over and call us back". (One company came to my house, gave me an estimate for the same features for twice the price and demanded 50% down and sign the contract now. When I refused he got angry and I asked him to leave.) So far I am very pleased with everything.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear you are pleased with your walk in tub. If any questions should arise please feel free to reach out to us at anytime

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

We talked to a Bathing Safety representative and he came out and did an estimate, and we had our tub installed. My husband knew the guy who installed our walk-in bathtub. We've thoroughly enjoyed our tub. It's great. I like the spray nozzle, it makes washing hair and everything so much easier. I've also recommended it to some people.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your tub!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

After looking for walk-in tubs on the internet and calling a couple of companies, I went with Bathing Safety because their tub was lower to the ground than the others and the price was better. The salesman I had was a very, very nice guy who's very good to deal with and explained everything. All the Bathing Safety people were great to work with, excellent and very professional. They came and measured everything, took the old tub out and installed the new one in one day's time. They were very careful and neat about it, and had done a very good job. My wife uses the tub and she likes the air jets real well.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your review and are happy to hear you had such a great experience and are enjoying your walk in tub!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

The rep from Bathing Safety was very good and not high-pressure. He was forthright and answered my questions while the others didn't seem to want to. He talked to me about the price on the phone while the other companies won't tell me. I found the cost on the internet which was upward to $18,000 and it is something I would never have been able to afford.

We went to Atlanta to pick the tub up and brought it home. The lady that was helping us in the factory was terrific. However, for someone who's going to install the bathtub themselves, the directions weren't detailed enough and there is no schematic that comes with it so we had to guess what parts go with what. Fortunately, I have somebody who's able to figure those things out but a lot of people might not get it.

I love the light but it's in the wrong place. My leg covers it up when I'm moving around and I can't see the light. It needs to be in the front where there's nothing there that would impede it. Then the water splashes with the jets going. It's a powerful motor and it feels good but unfortunately, the side effect is splashing. The water accumulates in the back and we had to seal it good to make sure it didn't get into the wall. It would be nice if it was tilted forward and there was a little lift so that the water could go down into the tub instead of accumulating by our wall. Also, the tub set, the drain and the overflow were right in between of a 12-food wide beam and my husband had to do some restructuring of plumbing to accommodate the bathtub.

Other than that, my husband and I love it. I would certainly recommend them to somebody especially if they are capable of installing it themselves. It will save a whole lot of money. A lot of folks can afford the bathtub and fortunately, my husband has been a licensed contractor for many years and he's perfectly capable of installing it himself.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at anytime. Your satisfaction isvery important to us. Thank you

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We bought our home last year and then received a letter in the mail about going to a presentation at a local restaurant. And so we called and said we would come. We had been interested in Bathing Safety before but we just had never went down looking at them. So we had the meeting and they explained everything to us and then right afterwards they came to our home because we said we were interested in purchasing one. Then they came and explained a little bit more about it, and checked the measurements. And then we ordered it and it took a little while because they had a couple of issues with it. The installers were very cordial, efficient and cleaned up after themselves. They explained to us what they were doing and everything was fine.

After we purchased it, we decided later on we wanted to add a couple of things to it. We didn't have the colored light and the heated seat in it at first. And so they went ahead and did that. And when they did it, it didn't get relayed to whoever was doing it so it took a little bit longer. But there's no big deal. They got it taken care of. Every time we have to call them, they've been efficient. They got right back with us and answered all of our questions. They've been really good. I like sitting in the tub and enjoying the bubbles. But our water heater probably should have been bigger because I can't fill it full and have it super hot. That's the only real issue I have with it. If I wanted a hot tub, then I have to heat up the thing of water first to be able to pour into it which I really shouldn't have to but it's either that or we're gonna have to buy a new water heater and we're not ready to do that right now.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response
Thank you for your review. If we can help you in any way regarding the hot water and/or water heater, please feel free to give us a call.

We are here to make sure you are 100% satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2016

A representative from Bathing Safety did a presentation over dinner for me and another guest. He had a tub there and I was very interested. I ended up getting two of them. The tub came when they said it would and they installed it. Everything went well. The tub is wonderful for the arthritis. I scoot down and have it on my shoulders, my knees, and my neck where I've had problems before. It's very relaxing and feels like a home massage. I spent three hours in the tub and the water stays warm. You can also read a book in the tub. I really love it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your tub, and we greatly appreciate your review.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

My 90-year-old mother-in-law needed a walk-in tub. So I researched and TheraTub had a lot of good reviews so we went with them. Everything was perfect. The sales representative is very nice. She answered all my questions and was polite and professional on the phone and in email. My mother in law couldn’t take a bath any longer 'cause her knees don't bend. But with the walk-in tub, she can get in there and sit down. She's scared of the functions and I've been trying to coach her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear that you are happy and we are glad we were able to provide you with a bathtub that meets your needs! Thank You!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I like the price, the lifetime warranty of Bathing Safety and the helpfulness of the salesperson from whom we bought it. We also had a very nice experience getting the tub installed. The sales rep came down to the house and indicated where would be a good place to put the tub and then we talked at length about the installation and use of it. We decided that he seemed to be a very helpful, reputable young man so we ordered the tub.

The installation team was wonderful. The first thing that they did was put the tarps down from our entry around to the bathroom to make sure that they wouldn’t get any dust on things. They moved a piece of our furniture out of the way and when they dismantled the tub, they were able to take the tub out without any damage at all. They were very neat and helpful in explaining to us the things they were doing and Mike, the installer, seems to be very knowledgeable about what he was doing so we felt very comfortable having him do the work.

However, we had a little problem. We had the tile changed in the bathroom because when they moved the tub, we had an empty space for the tile. And the people who put the tile in used the aqua that was connected with the tub that I didn’t tell them to use. In the process, they tripped the reset and the motor was running and I couldn’t press reset hard enough to make it stop, so I had about 15 minutes of panic until my husband came in and was able to stop it.

But my most favorite feature is when I put on the jets softly and put my head back and relax. I have arthritis in my hand, my knees and my feet and the motion of the water is very comforting and very helpful. My husband also has arthritis. He came in from golfing and he had strained his back so the first thing he did was go in the tub and he definitely felt a lot better.

Mike stopped by yesterday and checked the whole thing to make sure that there is no damage done and everything was fine and at no charge at all. He was so reassuring. And then we used the tub after he was gone and everything was fine so we are very happy with it and with the representative who sold it and with the installer, as well. The biggest thing that surprised me was that they could work so neatly and caused so little fuss and do the job so nicely. I'm completely satisfied.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you are pleased overall, and should you have any questions or concerns in the future, feel free to contact us anytime.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016 The sales rep of Bathing Safety was excellent. I felt comfortable with how it was explained to me by the salesman. Also, the installation team was good, too. I like that the tub gives me relaxation. I also like the way the faucet is set up and what they did afterwards to make the tub fit in there and look more roomy without the space where our old tub was. I'm a 100% disabled veteran so I can go in and sit down and take a bath now when before I couldn’t. The tub of Bathing Safety was so good that I’m waiting on this grant from the military again where I can have another walk-in tub put in downstairs. I also had several veterans come and look at it. I’m a member of the DAV and there are a lot of disabled veterans that do not know that the government will cover them for a walk-in tub if they are a 100%

disabled. All they got to do is go to their doctor and their doctor will submit everything for them.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We hope you continue to enjoy your walk in tub! And thank you for your service to this country.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2016

I was interested that Bathing Safety products are made in the United States and that there was a local person who would do the maintenance on it. It also had a 30-year warranty that could be transferred to another buyer. The people that I dealt with were from California. The sales person was very knowledgeable and extremely low-key, there was no pressure at all. I like that about him. He came and did exactly what he said he was gonna do at the time he said he's gonna do it. That part was very important. Furthermore the guy that did the installation and the man that works with him worked really hard. It took longer than they told me it was gonna be but I think they were working hard all along.

I used to be a buyer so I was very careful making sure that I knew exactly when and by what time they were gonna finish installing the bath tub. They did make that deadline but not for my sister's case. However I haven't figured out how to use the bubbles that come with the air jets. It doesn't seem to be intuitive and there's no directions with it. They're either on full blast or otherwise. The water bubbles work just fine though, so I guess I just need some assistance on this matter.

I'm a person that has a great deal of problems health-wise and I like being able to get in and out of the tub safely. I also like a big tub because I can get further down into it. This tub from Bathing Safety though allows me to have that option between the two. I have had no trouble getting in and out of my previous tub except for when I have flare ups. During those times, I just wouldn't get in the tub. Now I can get in even when there are flare ups because there is no problem with getting into the walk-in tub. I'd recommend Bathing Safety since they were very nice people who did what they said they're gonna do.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Jo, thank you for your feedback. We will reach out to your dealer to have someone contact you regarding the air jets on your tub. We are happy to hear that you enjoy using your walk in tub!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I was able to reach a representative of the different brands of walk-in tubs to ask some questions. I had someone that I could talk to, rather than someone coming to my home. Among the questions I had were these -- Which is the best one among the walk-in tubs? Which tub has the lowest threshold and price, and the least issues concerning installation and retrofitting? Which is the best manufacturer brand whose product is made in the United States rather than in a foreign country?

Bathing Safety had a lot of information on their website and I had an excellent experience with them. Moreover, my conversations and communication with their sales representative were tremendous. It was very easy to talk to him, get information, and find out details, including information on payments for the tub. He made the details very simple and easy to understand, and I was able to gather the information to make a decision very quickly. It was terrific with Bathing Safety all the way through installation. Mark, the installer here in California, was able to do all of the retrofitting at the same time that my wife was being hospitalized for an infection of her leg. He was able to work around our issue here in my home and yet he completed the project within one and a half days.

The features of the Bathing Safety tub were all excellent. However, my favorite feature was the lowest threshold of two inches. The other tubs’ thresholds were higher than that. At first, I thought that the water would leak out but it didn't. Everything was fine. Meanwhile, from the time I had the tub installed until today, I've had the bathroom around the tub remodeled because I wanted it done before my wife came home. She's still in the post-hospitalization rehabilitation facility. So, I had all of the fixtures and safety features on the tub and around the tub also placed in the bathroom so that it was one complete, safe bathroom for her.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are pleased to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank You

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

A Bathing Safety installer was doing work for my neighbor who was then satisfied with the work that was done. Then George, the salesman, was nice and excellent when he came over our house. It's his stuff he's putting in like the Boca tub and he does the installation work, too. I like the jets and the covered lights in the water described as phototherapy. I'm really happy with the end results. It's totally relaxing from my waist down. I'm satisfied with the product.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your tub purchase.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

My experience with Bathing Safety has been great. Everything worked out fine. I found them online as I was doing some research. They came out and they ranked number one. Bathing Safety reps were straightforward, gave me the price and said they would install it, but if I wanted to get somebody else I could. I like the fact that they were willing to provide names of people who had installed the tub. They gave me people in Indiana, not far from where we live, I called them and checked on the references, and they were good. They came in and in four hours they had taken out the old tub which was big and what they call a garden tub. They tore that out, cleaned it up, hauled everything away, put in the new tub, tested it and showed us how to use everything.

My wife in a wheelchair is the one who use the tub but she’s not crazy about the air jets. I think they’re great, although I haven’t personally sat in it and used it. But it’s easy to operate and everything works fine. Before, we had to maneuver in and out of a shower stall and my wife felt uncomfortable with that. But this is much safer. She doesn’t have any aches and pains that some people have.

Bathing Safety was right on the mark as far as getting the work done, the price and they were good with their follow-up work. I’d call them and they fax or email information to me. They’re fairly expensive to put in and it was one of the things where I had to put a 50% down payment on it. This company doesn’t have local distributors and so, it made me a little bit leery, but everything that they said has held out and they fell through. They did the right job.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your tub, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2016

I needed a whirlpool for my legs which was the main reason for getting a Bathing Safety walk-in tub. Also, the price and the way it looked matters as well. Their sales rep came to the house and measured it, then came out and installed it. It was a good experience and I'm happy I got it. It's a really good investment.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

For years, I've been seeing pictures of Bathing Safety's tubs in the magazines thinking that they would be good. However, I was not paying much attention to it until I had some problems as I got older - I'm not very well-balanced and there are things that I have to be careful of. Using the regular bathtub in the recent months has become a real circus act, so I never knew when I was gonna go for a break or not. We know a person in our community who fell in his tub and broke his leg. That's the worst thing that can happen to older people since they don't know what it's gonna do to them if they fall and hurt themselves. It can do something minor but it can also make your life a really hard thing.

So, I got a tub from Bath Safety. Their sales and installation teams are very quick, competent, and have a good sense of humor. I love my tub, it's the only thing that really soothes my arthritic problems. There's plenty of hot water and it's easy to reach the controls. There are three buttons that one can push for various things and I know what the first two are. I still do not know what the third one is though because I can't find my paperwork. I'm afraid to press it because I don't know what might happen. Other than that, I also feel really secure getting in and out of the tub.

I would definitely recommend Bath Safety to a friend but I would have to throw in that the cost is really a burden. Most of us who need the tub are people who don't have any more income. But it seems to me, from what little I know of the mechanism, that somebody has done a really good job of designing something that if we can possibly pay for it, it's worth it. It costs a lot of money but I am getting a lot out of it.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We appreciate your feedback! We hope you are enjoying your walk in tub, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

I saw Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs in the phonebook and I have driven by where the store used to be many times. Their sales rep came out and was very helpful. He explained and went over everything. It was fine with their installers too. I like the fact that my husband can get in the walk-in tub, take a bath instead of a shower and not worry about him falling. I'm feeling safer.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I bought my new tub from Bathing Safety. And when I talked to the sales rep, it didn't take me two minutes to say, "Come on over and look at my bathroom. Make sure we can get it in there." Their price was so good so we bought it. Weeks later, they came over and installed the tub. The installers were excellent and fantastic. We just started using the new tub last Friday and I love it. I will be 78 years old, with a lot of arthritis, so I like to sit down in it for 20 minutes with the massage and everything. I also have the shower. The tub is very nice and comfortable.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

We are please to hear that you are happy and we are glad we were able to provide you with a bathtub that meets your needs! Thank You!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

I checked on a website for walk-in tubs and found that Bathing Safety's reviews seem very practical and told some things that resonated to me pretty well. I spoke to Ron and he seems very easy to approach and very patient with responding to any questions I asked. He gave a little more of detail why he thinks that something is useful or not. The lady in the office was good at responding via text messages very promptly and very helpful in coordinating the shipment. She wanted to make sure things were in the right order. Also, the installation guy is fantastic and has such a high standard of work ethic. He worked very hard and was very proud of his work. He was not rushed in getting things done and came back the next day just to touch up and finish the rest.

I called the other companies too, and it was hard to reach them or they had to have somebody come. They didn’t want to tell the price until they see the area which makes it more difficult for me. On the other hand, Bathing Safety is ready to let you know the price. There’s no hidden cost and they’re very frank. They say it’s going to cost maybe $70 more if I want to add another feature, so it’s very clear for me to make a choice. That's the best way of approaching, to be able to inform clearly and exactly what people are going to be getting.

I was happy for what they asked, even though the installation cost a little more because we have iron cast for the tub and it’s very hard to take them apart. Also they didn’t ask for more money. Once they say that it's $2000 for installation, they keep their word. The best feature of the Bathing Safety tub is the lower aspect for walking. Our tub is very low as I need it for my husband to walk in and my husband is using it all the time. Overall I had a very good experience and I was happy with my choices.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for your positive feedback! We greatly appreciate your business

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I work in Aging Services and that is where I heard about Bathing Bathtubs. I found that the tubs of other companies were not as good as Bathing Safety's from speaking with reps from other companies. Also, we were able to visit the Boca plant where the walk-in tubs were made. The owner helped us and it went great. The installers came in every appointment that was made. So far the tub itself is installed (we have the water, the air and the lights) and is already usable but we’re remodeling the entire bathroom. We're doing it for my 93-year-old mother who we're preparing to move into our home. I’m sure it will be an enhancement to her life. Bathing Safety met our expectations and exceeded it in most ways.

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs response

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to have helped you, and are here if you need any further assistance or have any future questions :)

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs Company Information

Bathing Safety Walk-in Bathtubs (Made by BOCA Walk In Tub)
2004