Call now
  • 1 star
Based on 559 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call now

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

3130 Bath Fitter Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Bath Fitter is an excellent company to deal with. They are known throughout the US so I was not afraid that I would deal with a contractor who would "take me" and not do the work. The salesman was at my home on time. He measured my bath and surround and shower quickly. We were done within an hour. I was able to have 0% financing for 3 years to cover the cost of both the bath and surround and the shower. The workers showed up on the day and time that was scheduled. Their work was quick, neat, and well done.

They cleaned up after themselves very well! I am DONE with tile showers and grout as well as one piece fiberglass showers and baths after living with both for years. This is a highly efficient, clean, carefree way of customizing your bath and shower. It is very cost efficient considering other options and how long they last before warping (fiberglass) and their upkeep (tile and grout). The best part is an install takes only one day! Kudos to Bath Fitter for their products and service!

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable and positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Cynthia. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

- The Bath Fitter team

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

We were very please with the work. Was finish in a day as stated. The worker was polite and knowledgeable. Will recommend your company to anybody who's interested. Thank You for your service. We are loving our new bathroom enclosure. If we ever need any more remodeling in the bathroom we shall truly give your company a call.

Hi Joseph & Renee,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable one. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review, enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I am writing this review because it is absolutely necessary for others to know what unethical business practices this company lives by. After agreeing not to go with this company, one week after contract was signed by my unknowing father who is a senior citizen, for reasons of quality, wait time (12 weeks out to START project), and the fact that they destroy people's homes by cutting corners and using cheap materials with unskilled "professionals", they decided to just take $600. Charged us via our credit card. The project was never started, we were still 11 weeks out, no service had been provided.

I told George their price was way above average for a standard shower install, and the other reasons mentioned above which I had gathered from verified customer/buyer reviews. He went ahead and charged us $$$ anyway. Now we have to fight to get our money back. Stay away from these crooked thieves!! I've never been treated (nor has my father) so rudely or disrespectful by a company in my life.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for letting us know about the situation. We take these concerns very seriously and will be sure to escalate the matter internally. Our customer care team will pass your message to your local branch to directly address the issue. Thanks again for reaching out.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I didn’t want my son's house to be torn apart and I wanted the job done quickly so we went with Bath Fitter. Our experience with them went very well. A sales rep came, did the measurements, and showed us pictures and references. During installation, the installer came and put the rugs down through the house up to the bathroom. He had everything he needed. He even told me what he was going to do as he installs the tub and the shower all together. And I helped him out with whatever I could. Not only was he very friendly and courteous, he cleaned up everything and did a good job. Overall, I was very satisfied with the product and with the guys who came and did it. If you're looking to get something done quickly with your bathroom and you want it done right, call Bath Fitter.

Hi Tammy,

We're so happy to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Tammy. Enjoy your new Bath Fitter!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

We wanted our shower replaced and decided that Bath Fitter was the way to go. The sales pitch was a very clean routine and my interaction with the rep was pretty simple. He came in and laid out all the facts of what they were going to do and what the cost was going to be. He went through everything, so we thoroughly understood what he was talking about. The installation guy was great and he absolutely knew what he was doing. He was very efficient, no-mess and no-fuzz, and he got down to work. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter. They're a little on the high-price end, but they're worth the extra money that we paid because we got a quality product. Also, we got a guarantee for life so it has been a great affair.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable one. We're very proud of our knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again! Enjoy your new bathroom :-)

- The Bath Fitter team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I looked at other ways of renovation and I felt Bath Fitter was the most economical way to go. I found them through a Home & Garden show in Bluefield. It was the first tub I purchased from Bath Fitter and I got it in November. The sales rep called once and we had a good interaction. Also, the installation team was professional. The guy that they sent to put the tub in was excellent. He had great communicating skills and he was really good. I'm pleased with Bath Fitter. They did a great work and I hadn’t seen any flaws yet. They have a good product and my friends just have to experience it themselves.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review. Enjoy your new bathroom Ralph!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I was moving into a condo last December and I was having a lot of trouble with the old tiles falling off. I needed to have that done quickly and the way Bath Fitter organized seemed a solution for me. The sales rep that I worked with was very informative too. I got a tub, a shower, and the install from them in late November. The guy who did the installation was very professional and appeared to know exactly what he was doing. He was prompt, did the work which was completed within the timeframe that they said. Their product solved my problem and I appreciate it. When somebody in the complex came over to me and said they saw Bath Fitter's truck, I told them that they did a good job. I'm pleased with them and I would recommend them.

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you're pleased with your new Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Katherine.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I had the tub and shower surround about three weeks ago by Bath Fitter. The sales rep was very friendly and very professional. Then the installer came in and he proceeded to do the project, and it took him most of the day. I checked on them because I was interested in how they did it since I'm pretty handy. He showed me how they do different things with the tape. And I was quite satisfied with the finished product.

Hi Edward,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a memorable one. Please share photos on our social channels! thank you once again for the 5-star review, enjoy your new bathroom Edward.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

We needed a new bathroom and where our bathroom was set up, we needed a whole unit to come out. We bought the shower in the wall and the tub. We started the purchase in October and it finally finished in December. The young man who came to install it was very professional and the process took a day and a half. The finished product is beautiful and I love it. Due to the price, I was hesitant at first but I'm really pleased that we went with Bath Fitter.

Hi Tina,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My husband had heard about Bath Fitter and we liked the product and the look. We also liked that there was no hidden cost and even though it was a little expensive, that was fine so we decided to give it a try. We bought the bath, the tub and the wall for the bath. We put the order between the end of August and the beginning of September and they came and installed it in November. Their sales rep was very friendly, nice and extremely knowledgeable while the installer was very professional and worked very hard.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive and memorable one. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Allison! Enjoy your new bathroom.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

We had a tub with a shower installed and Bath Fitter's approach is a customized cover as opposed to ripping out and replacing. They finished putting a tub liner and covering the walls a few weeks ago and everybody we dealt with was courteous, efficient and obviously very knowledgeable. You could tell that they cared about doing a good job. The sales team was very good too and I would certainly do it again.

Hi Henry,

We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I had Bath Fitter install a shower. They were recommended by the plumber who came out when we had a leak. The first person who came over to get our signature was fine, and the person who came out and did the work was outstanding. He was very precise and did a very nice job. It just took longer than we expected but he did the best he could. The pressure of the water is not nearly as it was in my old shower but other than that, everything is fine. I’ve already recommended them to a friend.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Bath Fitter was recommended by somebody else, and I'd seen what they could do and I decided to give them a try. I'm a returning customer and I recently purchased the wall surround and a bathtub cover up, which they installed around Thanksgiving. The sales rep was fine, and he was the same gentleman I dealt with when I purchased the first one. One guy came and installed everything, and everything went okay.

The only issue I had was with the original one they did before. When you turn it off, sometimes it drips constantly and you have to mess with it to get it to stop. I mentioned it a couple of times to the guy that did the installation and he said he'd make a note for the company to address the issue but I've never heard anything back from them. I was waiting for them because the holidays were here. But everything else was good. I'm very pleased with the product as far as the time it took to get it installed. It was a little long on the time I signed the contract until they actually came and put it in, which was probably about eight weeks. It was a good experience overall and I have recommended them to people.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lewis, we’re happy you enjoyed your experience with us and thank you so much for sharing! We’ve been informed that the local office has already been in touch with you to discuss the issue. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist. Thank you again for your business and have a great day!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

With Bath Fitter online, you can get an idea of what you want your bathroom to look like or, in my case, the shower that I wanted, and I liked what I saw. Their rep, Tommy, came out and he was very nice. I ordered the full shower and we did the paperwork. I gave him my downpayment and he told me how much I would owe. I was not going to have any problem in making the payment of $151.90 a month. But until after the shower was installed, I thought everything was supposed to start 30 days afterward. I was going to have a finance but nothing was explained to me about the finance company, who it was, how they operate or their finance charges, and that’s where I had a downfall.

Nothing was said on the yellow sheet of the completion certificate or when we first started this. It said my monthly investment of $151.90 will begin approximately 30 days after completion but it doesn’t say I got an interest rate. I found out that the interest rate was 12.9% and I thought I had a heart attack. The credit union doesn’t even charge me that much. The finance charges would've cost me a total of $2,423 when I've been told I only owe $6,691.

On top of that, I would be paying it off in 60 months. That’s five years. When I saw how much all this was going to add up to be, I said no. I would’ve paid almost $10,000. So I got a hold of my financial advisor and he suggested I cash out all my mutual funds to pay this thing off. What I had in my savings, I put that out first to pay it off. I called the finance company up and told them how that I was going to be sending the full amount of $6,691 that same day. But then I got a letter the other day and I thought I had a heart attack.

The first letter I got just said my payment would be $151.90 a month, and where to pay online. The payout amount is $6,759.44 and good if received by 12/14/2017. I looked at check-out and it was on the 21st of November. It says here payment received as of last statement 11/27/17, $6,691. I found out that I still owe $31.08 and then $31.24 and then further down, it was $31.26. I felt like I was being taken advantage of. I called them and asked how come I still owe that money. I was told it was because I didn't pay it off right away when they were here. But I thought there was at least a 30-day grace period. I was told if I had paid in the full $6,691 that day, I wouldn’t have to pay that interest rate I was billed and that’s what I’m upset about. I called my financial advisor again and he told me to talk to them and find out why this was not explained.

It’s the financing that I was upset about because nothing was said about the policy. It should be written on the contract. I’m a widow and this was one thing that my husband wanted me to have and when he died, I thought I was going to get it done. But I lost a lot of sleep over this and I sat in the living room looking at my husband’s ashes. If I was going to have any more problem, I would get a hold of my attorney but my financial advisor was thinking I should get a hold of the credit bureau or the Better Business Bureau. If the issue was $100 or more, then I would’ve really raised hell.

I want people to have Bath Fitter though. They are really great people and they know how to do the work, especially the guy who did my bathroom. Gary was really good and very efficient. He took out the tub and then put a shower end. I really like what we have and I've enjoyed the shower. But I have told people that if they're going to have something done and they're going to finance, they should check the interest rates and charges before they do anything. They should also make sure they have some money for upfront because the finance charges are outrageous.

Now, I can’t have my floors worked on because I’m scared. But I learned my lesson on some things. I’m going to be a little bit more cautious. Sure, I’m going to watch the demonstrator and listen to the representative, but I’m going to be asking questions. Plus if I have some work done, I’m going to make sure I finance it through my bank and not through a different company.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I decided on Bath Fitter based on the product itself and I made the purchase of the shower stall back in October. The sales rep was very professional, honest and forthright. The installation was perfect too. The workers were very professional and knowledgeable. The entire experience was excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Hi Valerie,

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Bath Fitter offered an awesome deal and I purchased a white tub with the wall thing and the ceiling with the top, and it has been great so far. The rep was cordial and he did great. Only one guy came out for the installation but he was very thorough. He explained everything to me and cleaned up at the end of both days that he was here. I had a wonderful and easy experience with Bath Fitter, and I'd work with them again.

Hi Debbie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new bathroom. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

We heard about Bath Fitter on TV. I like that they guarantee the work and I heard they do good. I purchased a tub and had them installed it a couple of months ago. The installation team was very good and polite. They explained and showed us what they were going to do. They did an excellent job and we were very satisfied. They took care and cleaned everything and made the bathroom look good too. I would tell others that they are very good at what they do.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear you've had a positive and memorable experience with Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working and knowledgeable team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again Jose.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

This was the fast and best job I have ever had done by any contractor. The tech was very good, laid drop cloths and cleaned up and hailed off everything when he was done. Was cleaner than when he started. Would recommend him to anyone. He did everything he need to make things work for us.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Please share photos on our social channel! Thank you once again for the 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Awful awful awful. Sacramento Bath Fitter. Sales guy sold my wife and had her sign the front side of the contract only (this matters). It took about a month and BF sent out one installer. I was home during the install and it looked like he had problems cutting the tub to size. At the completion of the install, we noticed that three tiles were cracked (we still maintained original shower tiles). The installer outwardly admitted that he cracked the tiles (this matters). I talk with the ops and managers and so now for some reason, this becomes my problem because BF doesn't have any tile guys to do the repairs. So I am asked if I knew any. I said I didn't but will check around. Weeks go by and I have no luck with anyone interested in doing three tile repairs, and then find out that BF was waiting on ME! Didn't even try to find somebody.

Well, I told them that this is their problem and that they need to get this done. Two months go by with no progress. We dare not use the tub because we do not want to be held liable for water getting behind anything. I finally find a couple contractors who gave me a quote so I turned them over to BF. BF wanted me to hire them out and reimburse me but I did not want the liability. Unfortunately, the contractors could not seem to come to a contract with BF terms so they all bowed out. Four months now has gone by and still no use of tub, and finally BF says they found a guy. During this time, I am running back and forth an hour at time to try and match tile and then I find out that I need to match grout. I make these purchases directly. So their tile guy comes in and does a good job, but leaves a little dirt in the tub.

So I clean the tub and see what looks to be a crack in the bottom of the tub. BF sends the same installer out and he confirms it is a crack and not something they could buff out. So BF says they will order a new tub and it will take another couple weeks. So they bring the new tub but send a different guy who has much more experience. He first looks at the crack and thinks it is just something he can buff out and really at this stage, I was not looking forward to the mess of tearing out the other insert. So he buffs it out, and I took a magnifying glass and could not see anything so I said, "Let's go with it." Finally, we have a tub that we can use. Or so we thought. Wife use the tub first time with low water and everything seem fine. Next night she fills the tub up, and the water enters the overfill drain, As this tub is upstairs, we start getting water coming out of the heater vent in the ceiling below and dripping onto our tile floor in the washroom.

So a third guy comes out, checks all of the caulking and says it looks good and throws his hands up and says he doesn't know, could be my pipes and or valves. He re-caulks the drain and overflow and goes away leaving us with... what now? So I talked to my plumber and he suggested that I catch water out of my faucet with buckets to see if there is any leaking, which would indicate pipe problems. There was none. So then I poured the caught water down the drain to see if it was a drain problem. There wasn't. So I had my wife take a bath that night and she filled the tub up below the overflow, and we had no leak. I had her continue to fill the tub to the overflow and we did not have a leak. My conclusion was a poor caulking job on the overflow. We have had no leaks since.

Caveats: still trying to get reimbursed for my costs and time getting tile and grout. It was fifteen miles away each way times four trips. The reason that I said "this matters" is if the sales guy had my wife sign the back of the contract, we would have released our rights and been responsible for any and all tile cracks. It took close to five months to use that tub. And at $1800, I think we got hosed.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bob, thank you so much for reaching out. We take these concerns very seriously and will be sure to pass your message toyour local branch. We really appreicate you bringing this to our attention and allowing us to address your concern.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I purchased a shower bath from Bath Fitter. I liked the simplicity of the installation but the time delay was excessive. It was three and a half months from the contract until the installation. Otherwise, I was very happy all the way through. I was impressed with the installation and the technician who did the work. He was professional and courteous.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Charles, We’re happy to read that you appreciate our products and thrilled that you had, overall, a great experience. We appreciate that you have allowed us the opportunity to use your feedback to continue to improve our customer service moving forward. Thank you again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

My parents have a Bath Fitter product and I liked theirs. Plus if anything went wrong, the company would replace the product. I like the design of the bathtub shower combination and paid extra for the fancy back part of it. I purchased it back in the summer but due to an air conditioner breaking, I didn't get it set in until December the 1st. The installer was really sweet and informative though. He told us all about it and was really good. It was a good experience overall and we love the bathtub. It's great quality and I would recommend that others get it.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're so happy to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working team. Please share photos on our social channel. Thank you once again for the 5-star review Lisa!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I read about Bath Fitter's business plan online and decided to go with them versus a private contractor. I bought a tub from them last November and the sales rep was wonderful, very pleasant and thorough. He went through everything with me, explained how things were going to be, how long it was going to take, and explained the financing, which I did not need to. Then it was a long project for the installer who came. He was very thorough and explained to me what he was doing if I had questions. They told me it would take eight to nine hours, and it did. It wasn't any more than I anticipated. All in all, I'm very pleased with the products and I would recommend Bath Fitter because they give so many options as to what one can do with the area that they are working with. They don't try to oversell on something and they let the customer do the choosing.

Hi Kathleen,

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Bath Fitter's sales reps were all polite and nice when I purchased the shower about eight weeks ago.They said what they did and they did what they said. Bath Fitter's advertisement said they could do the job in a day and it was nicely done. The product is very nice too. I'm satisfied and I'd tell others that they will be pleased as well.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear you're satisfied with your new Bath Fitter. We're very proud of our hard-working team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Angela.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Last October 31st, I had Bath Fitter take out my tub and put in a standalone shower. I chose them for their quality, expertise and the time frame. The installer was amazing and completed it in less than a day. He was very prompt and pleasant. He also cleaned up. He was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better installation. We also had a grab bar put in, as well as a soap dish and a corner four-shelf tray. Moreover, their sales rep was terrific, knowledgeable and right to the point. I would recommend them anytime.

Hi Joann,

Thank you so much for sharing! We’re thrilled that you had a great experience and that our team went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

My daughter got in the shower, closed the shower door and the glass door shattered all over her. Then she got out of the tub and had cuts up and down and on the bottom of her feet. Had to take her to hospital and she needed stitches. I called Bath Fitter and they said there was nothing they could do. Bought it before the lifetime warranty. I will never recommend them. That was like 2 years ago. To this day my daughter is so scared to take any showers with glass doors. Don't let them tell you it's a lifetime guarantee because it's. Or they did not even care that she got hurt.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elaine, thank you so much for your review and letting us address your concern. We'll be sure to reach out for more details and connect with your local branch regarding this concern. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Bath Fitter remodeled my entire bathroom and everything was fine except that I felt it was a little expensive. I wish I did a little more research before I decided what to do, but it is all done now.

Hi Glenellen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We pride ourselves on our high-quality liners and wonderful installations that are backed by warranty. If you have any questions reach out to our customer service here: https://www.bathfitter.com/contact or give us a call at 1-800-892-2847. Thank you for the review Glenellen!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I purchased a shower wall in October and it was installed in November. It’s an overlay on top of our original bath. Everyone was friendly and the installation team was one man. He did everything within a day and everything functioned as I was informed it would. They also put up a backing that prevented mold and wetness on the wall under the shower.

Hi Chester,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. We're very proud of our hard-working and efficient team. Please share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again for the 5-star review Chester.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

A couple of years ago, we went to the home show at the Expo Center out in Chantilly and Bath Fitter had a display there. We signed up to have a sales rep come out to our place and it was a bad experience. I wouldn’t buy from that guy if it was given to me free. He will not take no for answer. The things he wanted us to have, I do not want to have. I went to the post office and he asked how much do I make and he said that I can afford it. He just went on and on and on. It was just a horrible experience. I got turned off.

This past year we went back and there was Bath Fitter again and we had someone come to our place again. And, Brad, this other salesman was super. He listened to us about what we want. He made some suggestions which I took like raising the height up even more so the shower head would be on the wall. He was really nice and was fantastic. We were told that the installation would take two days but the gentleman who came out and installed it did it in one. He was their number one installer and he was great. He let me watch and I was impressed how it was done. He was fast, cleaned up everything, sealed everything and we're happy with it. I wish I had done it years ago. The only thing I don’t like was the price. It was $7200 and really high. They did a beautiful job and I got good quality but just I wish it was a little cheaper. Despite that, I would recommend BathFitter to anybody.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ronald, thank you so much for the review. We are so happy to hear that you love your Bath Fitter. Even though you wished you had installed one years ago, you can enjoy it for a lifetime to come! Again, thank you so much for your 5-star review.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

We were going to redo our shower and we chose Bath Fitter for their price. We had our first purchase from them a couple of months ago and it took a little longer than what I expected. But it matched up with the amount of work that they did. The installer did an excellent job. He was friendly and basically got down to work while I left him alone. I’m happy with the result and I would tell my friends to go with them for they are a good company.

Hi David,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled to hear your experience with Bath Fitter has been a positive one. Feel free to share photos on our social channels! Thank you once again David. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I had been planning to do my bathroom because my knees are bad and it was getting hard to step over in the tub to do the shower. I had talked to different other companies and their prices were outrageous but Bath Fitter gave me a good price so I had them put the shower in. Their sales rep was nice, wonderful and did a fantastic job. He went ahead and did what he needed to do. He had to cut my bathroom up in pieces, took it out so he told me it would be more than one day and it was finished in two days and it is beautiful. The installer was very professional and I'm very satisfied with the shower that I had put in. They are a wonderful company, they do good work and they do it on time as they say it. I would tell my friends to go ahead and have the job done. I will say that in the end, they will be rewarded with good service.

Hi Claudette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your great experience! We are glad to read you are appreciating your new shower. Thank you again for your business!

Bath Fitter Company Information

www.bathfitter.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use