Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Bath Fitter

Hi Michele, thank you so much for your glowing review! We are absolutely beaming and couldn't be more thrilled that are so happy with your Bath Fitter. We would love it if you shared pictures on our Facebook page. Thanks again for writing about your wonderful experience!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I never believed I could have three NEW bathrooms in just three days!!! Professional, prepared, thorough, clean and courteous without a doubt. What a pleasure to know, finally, money was truly well spent. Floor to ceiling!! The hardware is wonderful and even the safety bar we had installed for my mother is a perfect fit. My children are all about keeping the bathrooms as perfect as they found them now! Wish I had made the decision years ago!!!

Bath Fitter

Hi Christopher, thanks so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the team and the full remodeling experience. We encourage you to share photos with us on Facebook for our fans to see your beautiful remodel! Thanks again and enjoy your bathtub and shower!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

It was my local plumber who told me about Bath Fitter as I needed the work done expediently. I like the idea that they were in and out within a day. So I spoke with their sales rep and we hit it off good. He’s a good guy and we got along like old friends. In the end, I got a tub and a surround shower from them. I also got another shower, which means I had two bathrooms done by Bath Fitter. The installation team was very, very organized, polite and the conversation flowed nicely. I had to work so I didn't stand over and watched them do their job but I'm very happy that it didn’t get dragged on for months on end. What they did was absolutely phenomenal. I deliver the mail in Bucyrus and I've shown a lot of people pictures of before and after my bathroom. The speed of things being done was amazing. They did exactly what they told me they were going to do and I'm so happy. The shower and the bathtub all turned out perfectly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently had a new shower installed in my home and I am pleased with it. HOWEVER, I have received 2 billing statements from the bank used to finance the project and the outstanding balance shown is the cost for the entire project and not the price that it should be when I made a check for a deposit to start the job and was told that the deposit would be credited to the overall price. I have made several calls to Bath Fitter and the person who handles the payments was either on vacation, at lunch, or not in the office. I have left my name and number after each attempt with no callback from the person. I have also contacted Bath Fitter via their website to contact me on 2-3 separate occasions and they have yet to respond.

Bath Fitter

Hello, thank you for reaching out and we would love to help make this right. In order to locate your order in our system and have corporate reach out to your local branch, will you please privately message us your full name and zip code? Or you can reach out directly to customer service at customercare@bathfitter.com and our team would love to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

We bought a house with a beautiful new Bath Fitter. Unfortunately after a few uses water got in between the liner. Clearly was an installation issue, no holes or issues with maintenance as confirmed with Bath Fitter reps. This company will take ZERO responsibility for their product or service. Even if we pay $800 for them to remove water, there is no guarantee they won't break the liner (at zero cost to them) and even if they are successful in fixing it ("50/50") they will give no guarantee we won't call them back in a week with the same problem so we can give them more money. Buyers beware!!

Hi Jim and Ellen,

Thanks for your review! You're right--with our list of recommended products provided right on our website, your Bath Fitter is very easy to clean! We're also happy to hear what a wonderful experience you had with our team. Thanks again for telling us about your remodeling story!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I love my new shower. Everything works great. It is very easy to clean. I always squeegee it down after every shower and that helps to keep it clean. Jorden ** installed our shower and he always arrived on time. He has an excellent work ethic and was very professional. I would definitely recommend your company to my friends.

Hi Mattie,

Wow! Thank you so much for your rave review! We could not be more thrilled that your neighbor recommended Bath Fitter to you and you recommended Bath Fitter to your friend as well. We are so proud of our team and glad they went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thanks again for writing!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

In my situation, Bath Fitter was convenient and I like their work that I saw from my neighbor. I’ve been hearing about Bath Fitter for a long time, too and when I talked to their salesperson, I thought they were reasonable. We went over everything and I got exactly what we talked about. I purchased a bathtub and the shower area from them. Their installation team was very courteous and genuine. They came in, went over the paperwork and told me exactly what they were going to do. So far, I am pleased with the quality of their work. They do excellent work and I’ve already recommended them to someone.

Bath Fitter

Hi Charles, thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you love your remodel. We pride ourselves on a high quality product with high quality craftsmanship and know that your Bath Fitter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty! If you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to your local branch or to our customer service team at customercare@bathfitter.com. Thanks again for reaching out!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I am very happy with the work done here. I tell many about how nice it looks and the functionality is really on target. My only complaint is that it was way too pricey. I had just come into a little money and decided to pay the price. However, I don't think I have any friends that would ever pay that kind of money. And I would get mad if they got the same job for less money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter

Hi Angela, thank you for your five-star review! We're thrilled to hear how much you love your remodel and that you had such positive interactions with our team. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

My parents had a Bath Fitter and I was referred by my brother for the remodel which was just redoing the walls and covering up the tub. My interactions with the reps were positive. I had an install tech at the house for me and everything was as clean and was completed that day.

Bath Fitter

Hi Bethany, thank you so much for writing! We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with your Bath Fitter and that you had such a positive installation experience. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure professionalism, cleanliness, and complete satisfaction. Thanks again for writing--we appreciate the 5-star review!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

My husband had done our bathtub before and it still has the corner pieces in it. Bath Fitter has one solid unit instead of pieces and we liked the fact that there was no joints. Also, our friend really liked what Bath Fitter did and then I looked up a lot of reviews online. My husband and I discussed it and we decided to go with them. We liked their warranty too. We got the shower walls with the shower head and grab bar and then the shelf tower that goes in the corner a couple of months back. I had a real good interaction with their sales rep. He stayed a little bit long and he was just trying to go over everything and do his job. But it was late and we had explained beforehand and then when he came, my husband was working 12 hour shift and he only had a certain window. He was very helpful though in picking out what would look best in our bathroom.

The installation team was very good too. The only thing is there's a few light gray scratches on the very top probably from him trying to lift the wall into there. Most people probably cover over the bathtub too and I know he was trying to be very careful and watchful. But he was on time and very fast. He was very clean too, which I appreciated because I just spring cleaned my home. If I had any questions, he answered them as well. He did a fabulous job. We loved that he did and I would have him come back. Overall, Bath Fitter's service was excellent. They were efficient and very understanding of what our needs were.

Hi Jay,

Wow! Thank you for your unbelievable review. We are thrilled to hear that you are such a happy customer and that our team is going above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Thanks again for your rave review and enjoy your Bath Fitter!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

Bath Fitter came out and I liked everything about what they offered. After they did my bathroom, the total experience was great and I’d give them A’s all across the board. Everything was precise, ABCD, right down the line. We did the surround and there were two pieces in the bathroom, the bath stuff and all the new fixtures. Everything was fine from the salesman to the guy that came out and did the final measurements to the installer. The installation was awesome as well. I’m having new replacement windows done at my house and I knew under our warranty, Bath Fitter will do any work in that area. I called them and told them about it yesterday. They told me not to let the installers of the windows caulk the window inside the bathroom that they worked on. They said they'll be the one to come out and caulk it. Now I’m waiting on a call from them to set up a time to do that. So Bath Fitter's doing everything they said and more.

Hi Tom,

This is music to our ears! We couldn't be more thrilled to hear what a positive experience you had with our team--so much so that you proudly have a Bath Fitter sign outside of your house! Thank you so much! We're here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out with questions. Thanks for taking the time to leave a wonderful review.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

We did some research on Bath Fitter and some other outfits. We thought Bath Fitter was the best opportunity for us to do what we needed to do with our bathroom and we also liked their lifetime guarantee so we went with them. Their sales reps were very friendly. They set an appointment and were punctual on their appointment time. They explained everything, sat about two hours with us, and went through the whole system. They sold us on the idea and we had them do our tub and tub surround back in June.

Their installation crew made the appointment in advance and let me know what time they’re going to be there. So, I was prepared for them and I had the bathroom ready for them. When they came in, they went right to work then cleaned up the mess when they were done. It was a one-day job and they did good. I have a second bathroom and I’m looking at doing that in it too. Bath Fitter's reps were professional and courteous and I strongly recommend them. I actually have a sign in front of my house that they did an installation in my home. I advertise for them.

Bath Fitter

Hi Mikhail, thank you for reaching out and for letting us know about this issue and rest assured, your local branch is aware of this concern. They are currently affected by the inclement weather, but will contact you as soon as they are able. Thanks again for reaching out.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

The recommendation for Bath Fitter came from my contractor. I trusted him so I gave it a shot. The salesperson was professional and very good at her job. She was a true salesperson. We had two bathrooms that we wished to renovate, at a total cost of $8,143. Bath Fitter was supposed to contact us within 8 weeks to schedule an appointment for the work to start. No one called me. After two months of waiting, I contacted them.

The work didn't start until ten weeks later. It took another week for them to "complete" the work. The work done was unacceptable. They installed the wrong shower in both bathrooms and the wrong shower door in one of the bathrooms. When I called to ask for a replacement, they were giving me the run-around. But finally, replaced the shower door. After more than six months of calls, the work is still not finished but they charged my CC as if the work is complete. No one called to ask if I was satisfied with the work. The people are very unprofessional and shady. Stay away, if you can.

Hi Delores,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful remodeling experience and are so happy with the final product. Thank you for recommending us! Enjoy your new bathroom.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

Bath Fitter did an amazing job updating my bathroom. Their installation team measured perfectly so the look is seamless and clean. The installer was thorough and careful; he was conscientious enough to leave the home with no mess at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to update their current bath.

Hi David,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that not only do you love your Bath Fitter, but you've recommended us to many other people. We really appreciate the time you took to leave a wonderful review. Enjoy your new bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

We asked how much it would take to take the tub out and everything else. It's an older house so it would be easier just to go over the tub. The rep I spoke with from Bath Fitter did a real good job in explaining everything. The guy that did the remodeling was very professional and he cleaned up. He was probably one of their better guys. He did a bath tub reform over our previous bath tub and the shower as well. They're still working on the bathroom but the shower part is beautiful. We love the remodel. It's a lot better than what we had. The cost was a little high, but it was well worth it and I've recommended them to a lot of people.

Bath Fitter

Hi David, thank you so much for writing and we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with the team and installation. If you have any further issues, we encourage you to reach out to our customer service team at customercare@bathfitter.com and they will happily assist you! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

Bath Fitter was at a local home and garden builder show and they had a representative there. I had checked out a couple of other bath remodeling companies, and even though Bath Fitter was not the cheapest, their work was good, so we purchased a one-piece shower unit from them a couple of months ago. I also got a grab bar and two shelves for shampoo, soap and other items.

The sales representative made an appointment, then he came out and looked the bathroom over, and we agreed on what we wanted to put in there and the materials to use. Another representative also came out and did all the measurements for fine-tuning. Then the installer came out and said the installation might take two days, but he got it done in one day, so that was good. These people were knowledgeable.

Everything went well with the installation. The installer was professional and did all right. I made room in the garage for him so he could lay out his materials and do everything he needed to do. I couldn't talk him into cleaning the woodwork after he sawed out the old enclosure, but I was just teasing him about that. I said, "You're going to wipe down the woodwork from all that white dust from the sawing." But he looked at me and said, "I've got to go."

The only issue I had was that there was a design flaw. The doors slide against the enclosure on the edges and I've got to be careful when I spray the shower down. If I hit too close to the edge, where the door goes against the jamb, I get a little water on the outside. I have to be careful when I spray down the door so I don't get a direct hit where it goes against the rubber thing. Then I have to reach outside the shower and wipe a little bit of water where the doors go against the wall there.

Bath Fitter

Hi Melvin, we're so happy that you've had such a wonderful remodeling experience with Bath Fitter and that you love the finished product! We really appreciate the time you took to leave a wonderful review.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I saw an ad for Bath Fitter in a magazine, and then I went online to check into it a little closer. My wife at the time was having a lot of problems with her feet and legs and I thought Bath Fitter might help. After I had inquired online about it, I got a phone call and didn’t realize that one of the salesmen was so close to us, about 50 miles away, and he asked if he could come and show us some information about it. Within a week, he came and did a very good presentation to us. We didn’t check any other place or look at anything else, and the team notified us when they could install it. We were thinking about changing one of our other bathrooms which had been strictly a shower. They came and they took out an existing shower and installed the new shower in the same location.

The installation was a one-day thing done by just one person. He put down drop cloths and when he was finished, we didn’t have to do anything else because the place was very neat. He sat down with us to go over everything and he left a card for us to fill out and mail off. It’s probably been two and a half months since the install but the shower looks brand new and it is so easy to keep clean. The shower is working perfectly and I use that every day while my wife uses another bathroom.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I like the one-day-deal of Bath Fitter and the representative who presented himself was really good so I purchased the tub and the surround. They put the tub liner over our tub. Also the sales reps are very knowledgeable and anything you wanted to know they knew and they presented themselves well. The installation team was very good too. We asked questions and he explained everything to us. Everybody was very helpful. The tub was done in one day and I'm happy with it. We like their product. I'm really pleased with our new bathroom.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS and Nice Product!!! Thanks to a GREAT installer, CASEY who treated the bathroom like it was his own home!!! After dealing with a service rep. named Kenny, my issues felt better from that point on. I WILL be telling more people about BATH FITTER'S way of handling customers!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had to work something out for what I needed and I called Bath Fitter to see what to do. Their sales rep explained the payment plans for the shower stalls and how things work such as how the installers do inspections and how they get the permits to have the job done. Then the guy from the install team came out and he was decent and pretty cool. I helped him carry the shower stalls up the steps because I didn’t want him to fall back down. He also explained everything. It was a very pleasant experience and from the salesman down to the guy that installed the shower stalls, everything was professional. We love them.

Bath Fitter

Hi Noah, thanks for writing! We're so happy to hear how happy you are with your new Bath Fitter and that you had such a positive experience with our team. We are thrilled that would recommend us to family and friends! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My wife wanted to get the bathroom and the shower redone, so we had Bath Fitter do the remodeling three months ago. We recently purchased the home and the first thing that my wife wanted to go was the little bench seat in the old shower because it made the shower feel small. So, we got rid of the little bench seat in there and opened the shower up so it's now a full-blown shower.

Everything was great with the sales representatives that we worked with. They came and went over everything, and we decided to go with the purchase. Then a guy came out and did the measurements and a couple of weeks later they did another measurement to make sure everything was measured correctly. We had to wait three weeks for the shower and other items to come in. Then they scheduled a date for the installation and installed the shower on a Monday.

Everything with the installation was great, clean and on time. The installer walked us through how to take care of the shower. He said that we had to wait 24 hours for the seals to harden and stay in place before using it. But other than that, everything was good to go. All in all, the remodeling that Bath Fitter did was a great investment and the people there were professional, and I would definitely recommend them if any of my friends or colleagues are interested in redoing their bathroom.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bath Fitter had a booth on a show and they had a display. There was an older gentleman who gave us some information and we started our process from there. There were not too many other companies that would do what we wanted, other than a plumber, so we decided to go with them. Plus, we were won over by their reputation from what we hear on TV. In June, we had a whole new tub shower unit installed for our main bathroom and it's made a whole lot of difference. Our old tub shower unit, which was fiber glass, was the original in the house and it had seen its days.

The sales rep was a nice guy. He came and did all the pre-work, but we had decided to go with the 90 days same as cash option that they offered and he did not do a very good job explaining how that was going to work. When the work was completed, all of a sudden, our worst ending surprised us. We realized we had to make an x dollar amount of payment a month after the work was completed. Then again the next month in order to take advantage of the 90 days same as cash, and then pay it off the next time.

However, they never sent us any statements. Their finance company even made it worse and if I ever have an option again, I would never do anything that involved that finance company. My wife even contacted them initially because of all the way it started out and got no help whatsoever. Had they sent us a statement and had we used and relied on it, we would have voided our contract because we could have never, in any way shape or form, got our payment processed in time. That happened with the first payment and again on the second payment. In fact, we used the first payment's notice to make our second payment. Plus, they don't even send you that stuff in the mail in time for you to turn around and put it back in the mail and get it back to them.

The only thing that the sales rep did was tell us that since we haven't gotten anything, we should not send the payment to where the statement said to send it and send it somewhere else so it will get processed in time. That's what we did but we sent it in without any kind of statement then we waited for the next month's statement to come. It was almost like they were trying to make us void the contract because they were not giving us enough time. The first time we called and asked for a statement, they said it was mailed on such a date. But when we got it, the post mark was was several days later. It was terrible. I'm getting ready now to send in my final payment in another week or so and I'll be glad when that's done. It has not been a good experience.

The guy who did my job was really nice though. He was great, and he cleaned up and did everything. Dealing with him was very cordial and he worked around every issue that we had like the time the water had to be shut off. The only recommendation I have is on the two-hour window company policy. They said their guy would be there within 7:00-9:00, but he comes at 5 after 9:00. I was up early in the morning thinking there was a possibility that he would be here at 7:00 but that didn't happen our way. The two-hour window thing is a joke as far as I'm concerned and they could have just told me he's going to be there between 8:00 and 9:00. In addition to that, nobody ever contacted us after the work was done to ask how things went. But other than the financing issue, my overall experience was great. I liked the product and the end job.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Bath Fitter's part was great! Love the bathtub and the installer did a fantastic job. The people who finance your bill stink. We were under the impression we had 30 days from the time you finished installing the tub to pay off the bill. HRAC says different. Instead of paying $6,094.00 we had to pay them $6,130.55 because they said we read the contract wrong. Said we didn't read the FINE PRINT! What a rip off they are!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for different bathroom solutions and Bath Fitter was one of the ones that came up. A young man from them came out, spoke to us and I was very pleased with what they offered. What they offered and what we wanted worked the best for us. We've had other people here before and Bath Fitter's price was a little bit lower, but not a whole lot. They seemed to have a good reputation and they talked like they will stand behind their unit if something happened. Their guarantees are also very good. That's something that I look for when I'm spending that kind of money on something.

We had the old tub and tile taken out and a new shower put in. I got acrylic but it looks like tile. Basically, it's just a walk-in shower because I can't step over a tub anymore. I'm very pleased with the work that they did. My husband and I were both very surprised that one man did it, and got it done in one day since we have been told to expect two days. He was here 7:30 in the morning and he was out of here before 4:00 in the afternoon. Everything was also done to our specifications.

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your concern. We have notified your local branch and you can expect them to reach out shortly to address this issue. Thanks again for reaching out.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I was very happy with the price, and the installation was done over 2 days. The guy was very nice and I had no complaints with him other than the fact that my wall now has chips in the paint and they are not small or little dings, they are deep and we will now have to fix it. Other than that I love my new stand up shower. So easy to clean and the new glass door is perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Their sales reps were knowledgeable and helpful but not pushy. We got the shower and got rid of the tub that we shouldn't have to step over for easier access. The installer was knowledgeable and he didn't make a mess. He cleaned up behind himself and made sure the carpet was covered where he crossed over it. He also carried everything out right away, including the tiles. We're really happy with everything that went on and I’m satisfied with Bath Fitter.

Hi Daphne,

Thank you for reaching out. We are working to address your concern with your local branch and they will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss. Thanks again for reaching out!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

On Monday I had my old bathtub taken out and a shower put in. Since I had used my friend's shower before, I knew that the non-slip surface would not work well for me. I asked the salesman what type of bath mats BF recommends. I was told any mat would do. The first time I used the shower without a mat, my shower chair slid and I almost fell. All the bath mats I have seen say NOT to use them on a textured surface. I am 70 years old with health issues and am trying to get my house ready for the future. Now I have a $6,000 shower that I'm afraid to use. I realize that I'm out of luck regarding this issue, but I hope that in the future BF will tell their salesmen to let disabled buyers know about these issues. It is sad because I do like the remodel. The installer was very courteous and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We got a shower surround through Bath Fitter. A young man took care of it and did an excellent job. He knew the business well so he'd be around doing this for sometime. He told us that it's gonna be a little bit more expensive but we're getting a better product and I said, "Well, it's fine. I understand. I'll pay a little bit more for better product." And that's what we did.

It was just one guy who installed the shower surround and he did an excellent job. It was very nice. He was good and clean and he obviously had done this before. I also knew the local sales rep personally so that helped. Everything worked out real well. The bathroom that they worked on looks really good. It was special and a job well done.

Hi Ankhang,

Thank you for writing and for leaving us a five-star review! We're thrilled you love your Bath Fitter. We'll make sure that we have your local branch reach out about any additional concerns to fully ensure your happiness with the product. Thanks again!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

A friend of mine used Bath Fitter before and they had good service and she was happy with that. She said that there was a lifetime warranty too. I didn't want to be around other contractors that keep lying and don't give the rate that they promised so I just called Bath Fitter. I got a basic shower from them a little more than two months ago. Joel was my salesperson and he was nice and very knowledgeable. The installer was on time and very good as well. We were glad that we had the shower done with Bath Fitter. They had good people, from the salesman, customer service and the people being needed to do the work. I'm pleased with everything and thank bath Fitter for it. But one thing I'm concerned is the drain. I see that there's kind of a black thing that has build up in the drain and it's not mold. I tried to clean it but I couldn't clean it out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My friend had their bathroom done by Bath Fitter and her mom had put in a product from Bath Fitter, and they recommended this company to us. They told us how much they enjoyed the products that they got and how nice Bath Fitter was about putting these in. The sales rep of Bath Fitter was a wonderful man. He was very aware of things and did not push us with anything. He explained everything about their products, what we might want or need, and gave us information about what we can use to clean the shower. I was very impressed with the information that he told me on how they were going to work with our old plumbing to upgrade it and bring it up to the standards of today’s times, so we went with them six months ago.

The gentleman that did the plumbing was fantastic. The plumbing took him almost all day to work on because he had to bring it up to code. The next day, the installers came in to put in the shower and the surround, and they handled the job well. They cleaned up really well and and I didn’t have to worry about the cleaning.

My husband is in a wheelchair and it was too hard for him to get in the bathroom, and he had fallen a couple of times. But ever since we've had the new shower installed, we've had no problem. Bath Fitter was so wonderful with putting in finishing touches on both sides and on the back wall that my husband can use when he goes to the bathroom. The shower is closed and my husband can use the hand bar. We have our own portable chair and I can move it. I put it in there and it works well, and makes it a lot easier for my husband.

The products that we got work well and I’m extremely pleased about how easy they are to clean. I even got one of those things that's used for the car, like a squeegee, to wipe them down with. Bath Fitter was fabulous and I was so pleased with the Bath Fitter people. They were professional. They're wonderful people to work with and they couldn't be nicer. I actually called them afterwards to let them know how happy I was with them.

Bath Fitter

Hi Tracy, thank you for reaching out. We are working with your local branch to address your concern and were told they will be coming out shortly to assist with repairs. Thanks again for letting us know about this issue and allowing us to make it right!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

We had a tub and shower installed. We have had to call them out 3 times now, and I just found another crack. This is unbelievable, the money you pay and this happens. When you call they only work certain days and hours for repairs, so my husband or I have to take off work to have them come out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I took a chance on Bath Fitter and got their tub with two grab bars for me and my wife. The sales rep came in February and told me how much it would cost and what warranty was there. When the installation team arrived, it went good as well and one guy stayed and spent all day. The tub is good but the floor of the tub is slippery. A few times I wanted to get out of the tub and I could have slipped if I wasn’t holding on. The same thing happened to my wife, too. They did a good job but it was a little bit too pricey. Still, others should have them come out, talk and give them a try.

Hi Cecelia,

Thanks for writing! We are so happy that Darral and our team went above and beyond. We're thrilled to hear how happy you are with the product and experience--we hope you share photos on our Facebook page! Thanks again for leaving a wonderful review.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I have had several contractors in my home. This gentleman Darral who completed this project all by himself was so professional. He worked hard and cleaned up after himself. It took him, again, by himself approximately 8 hr. I was very impressed at this worker and finished product. I also like it has a lifetime guarantee. Hope I never have to use the guarantee.

Bath Fitter Company Profile