Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Monica,

Thank you so much for writing about your positive experience! We're so happy to hear that it still looks like new 20 years later--however if there ever was an issue, our lifetime warranty provides lifelong satisfaction! Thanks again for sharing your story and the kind words about our professional and efficient staff. We hope that you share photos on our Facebook page!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Best experience with Bath Fitter-professional, on time, hard working, clean after job was done. Both bathrooms now look great and clean. We used Bath fitter 20 years ago at another property and it's still holding up. A little pricey but cheaper than a total bathroom redo!

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you so much for writing. We are so happy that you are thrilled with our work, especially since customer service and customer satisfaction are our main proiorities. Thanks for your kind words regarding our knowledgeable and patient staff--our effiencient installers can complete the job in as little as one day! Thanks again for taking the time to write about your positive experience!

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

When we realized that we needed to get our mother a walk-in shower, I went on the website for Bath Fitter. I saw their number and made the call. The sales representative was very good, very personable, knowledgeable and gave a very nice presentation. We enjoyed him. He was not high-pressured at all. The installation man told us that it could possibly take two days. So we took my mother to our house in Pennsylvania. Then they called and said it was already done in one day. But we didn't want to turn around and drive her back the very next day as she's 93 years old. My brother went up and saw it before we did. He called us and said it looks beautiful. When we walked in, it was spotless. We felt very comfortable with the whole process. They made it very easy for us and gave us choices. My mother is thrilled with it.

Hi Jacqueline,

Wow, thank you for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you love your new tub and we appreciate you taking the time to detail your wonderful experience. We hope you share photos of the final product on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter, so that everyone can see the beautiful new tub! Thanks again.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I needed to remodel our bathroom and so I purchased a tub from Bath Fitter back in October. They had the lowest price in the store. The sales rep was very knowledgeable about the product. I was amazed with the installation team. They were in and out and cleaned up after themselves. I have no problems with Bath Fitter and I've been very satisfied.

The salesperson, Janice, was so sweet & personable that we just fell in love with her as a friend. Then we received our shower/shower tub & I'm playing show & tell at our condo building showing off our new showers. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had Bath Fitter install our shower surround last fall. The sales rep answered all my questions. The installation guy was very knowledgeable and personable, and he was able to get things taken care of in short order. It was a very positive experience overall.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that customer service is aware of the problem and they are in touch with your local branch. Thanks again for letting us know about the problem and allowing us to make this right.

-The Bath Fitter team

Original review: April 20, 2017

The people are either incompetent or inept or both. One Year Ago - I paid a $1000 for a shower door to enhance the look of the bathroom. It has leaked water onto the bathroom floor since it was installed. They have been out 3 times to fix the situation and each time it has gotten worse. The second "installer" placed a "water dam" in backwards that funneled water under the door and onto the bathroom floor. A manager came out before the last installer. Whoopee!!!

The third "installer" removed the rubber seal on the bottom of the door and placed a "water dam" on the outside of the door that allows water to splash under the door and onto the floor. An "installer" was supposed to come April 19th between 8-9 but didn't. Didn't bother to call. The office didn't bother to call. I called them which seems to be the case every time. Assured me he would be out after he finished a job in Leesburg, that afternoon. Bath Fitter never showed, never called. April 20th the office "Amy" did NOT call to re-schedule or explain why I waited all day for a guy who never showed. I called and had to leave a message and I said they had NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, no follow-up and quite frankly no business running a business.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you so happy with the result and that it lived up to your expectations. We really appreciate your glowing review and we hope that you post pictures of your new remodel to our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I would like to compliment Bath Fitter for the professional presentation, follow through, installation and follow-up of what I believe to be an outstanding product. The end result has and is living up to all of my expectations. I now have a bathroom that is beautiful, functional and a source of pride. Thank you!

Hi James,

We are so sorry to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate you letting us know and giving us the opportunity to make it right! We passed your note onto our customer service team and they will reach out directly to your branch. Thanks again for informing us of the problem.

Original review: April 19, 2017

After emptying buckets of water out of our basement for almost five years I've finally decided to share our Bath Fitter experience. Bath Fitter installed a stand-up shower, tub, and surround in our existing shower about 5 years ago. I accepted paying the relatively high cost to have our shower replaced by Bath Fitter because I sincerely believed that I would have several years of worry-free usage. My first doubts occurred when I stepped into the shower stall. What had been a firm, solid floor in the shower for nearly 50 years was replaced with a substandard shower tub that buckled with every step. When I viewed the floor/drain underneath from the basement with my child moving in the shower, the drain pipes moved excessively. The feeling the tub provided during use was as if I was showering in a cheap travel trailer from the nineteen-seventies.

I have since had Bath Fitter out three times to address the water leaking into the basement... most recently within the past 4-5 months. The technician stated that the original installer had not added silicone to the shower door mounting points. After the service call, we waited three days to use the shower to assure the silicone had proper time to cure. When we started using again, the water continued to leak... so much water in fact that we have replaced the bucket with a 20 gallon plastic tote in the basement under the leak. We are now able to take several showers before the need to empty the container. I was willing to pay the additional money to what I thought was a quality product. Unfortunately, we are already looking to replace the unit as my wife is afraid of falling through the floor. I just need to do whatever it takes to stop the leaking and to have a dry basement again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Bath Fitter

Hi Angelique, thank you so much for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that our dedicated and capable team took care of every need and that you are so happy with your new Bath Fitter. Thank you so much for recommending us--it means the world to us! We would love for you to share pictures of your new remodel with our fans on Facebook, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again for taking the time to write such a wonderful review.

Original review: April 18, 2017

The Installer arrived on time on the day of the install. He was very friendly, very professional, and completed a very professional install. He even cleaned up afterward and left the bathroom the way he found it... I'm very pleased, and will definitely recommend them to others!!!

Hi Irene,

Thank you so much for reaching out and we completely apologize for the inconvenience. We passed along your message to our customer care department and they have been in touch with your local branch. Please reach out with further questions and we deeply apologize for any hassle.

Original review: April 18, 2017

My mother is a senior in her 80's. We decided it was time to install a tubless shower at her house for her safety. She only has the one bath. We signed and paid a deposit the day they came to measure. They arrived a few weeks later to install. The tub was removed and when they tried to install the new shower, it didn't fit, they measured incorrectly. They ordered another shower and called one week later to say it was back ordered, we may have to wait another two possible three weeks. It has been one hour since they called to advise us and I have yet to hear from management, the secretary is the only one I've spoken with, management has never even called to apologize for the inconvenience. She has been without a means to shower for 12 days. We regret this decision more than anyone can imagine, I recommended this due to the fact of the one day install.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had Bath Fitter redo the tub, the surround, and the sliding doors. I could do it myself but I was gonna have to buy a fiberglass two piece unit. And the time involved and the lack of having another bathroom was the biggest concern. We went with Bath Fitter because of the quick turnaround. We had a person come out and then there was another guy who came out and did measurements. They had to wait as they were ordering materials and had to have everything before they came to do the remodel. It took them about 2 months, but we knew it all upfront and there was no problem. We ordered the sliding door and that was extending the wait.

Then their installer was here for about 12 hours. He really had the process down. I used to do remodeling and carpentry work and I knew how we did things. But I wanted to see how it was that one could possibly do the remodel in that amount of time. He showed me and wasn't trying to hide anything. I could see everything he was doing and he did everything right. He did a couple thousand installations over the time he was at Bath Fitter and to me, that was amazing. He was really knowledgeable and really courteous. He started out with rolling a tarp down the hallway, up the steps, and into the bathroom. And right before he left out the door, he rolled the tarp back down. Everything was cleaned up when he left.

We were very pleased with the work that Bath Fitter did. The tub is holding up well and it does not get a soap scum. I don't even have to touch it. It stays clean and I just rinse it down. We were also impressed with the salesman and overall, with everyone from Bath Fitter through the whole process. Everyone seemed to be loyal to the company. They like working where they worked, what they did, and they took pride in their work. They would call us every so often, kept us updated, and let us know anything that we needed to know. They all did a really good job. My wife's uncle was in the salesman's book and we called and talked to him. When he said that it was some of the best money he ever spent, we knew that we were making a good decision knowing that he's really frugal.

The price was the worst part of the whole deal though. You get what you pay for but at the same time, there's definitely a premium involved. But Bath Fitter has a lifetime warranty. What everyone seems to stress so much is that if we have any trouble with anything, we can give them a call and they'll fix the issue. I've been told by someone I work with who went with Bath Fitter that sometimes the caulking may get discolored in a year or two. But Bath Fitter will come back and re-caulk everything. The installer also gave me an example of an elderly man who lost his balance and fell on to the doors three different times. They went and replaced his doors for him and then they covered everything. So it was nice to know that they were covering. It wasn't cheap but I was gonna have a quality job and they were gonna cover everything from there on out. So I don't have to worry about it.

The process was slightly lengthy until it was actually started, but that was because they made sure they had everything perfect before they came. And they were real thorough. They would even call and say, "Okay, we have everything ordered now, just to double check with you." And they did catch one thing because we ordered frosted glass instead of the clear one. There was a mistake there between my wife and I. They double checked that then they made sure they ordered the right thing. Everything was also so precise. They double and triple checked their measurements. It was a very satisfying experience overall and I would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

Hi Sally,

Thanks for sharing your experience and we are thrilled that you are satisified with the final outcome. We pride ourselves on a timely, hardworking staff and we are happy that our team didn't disappoint! If you have any questions, please don't hestiate to reach out. Thanks again!

Original review: April 16, 2017

Ordering was easy. Was a long time until installation & very little info. Mike worked very hard & did an excellent job. He was very on time and cleaned everything up nicely. He explained everything about cleaning & caring for the product. I like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had an estimate from Bath Fitter about six years ago and purchased a tub and walls two or three months ago. We also got a shelf and a towel bar as finishing touches. The sales rep was fine and we didn't have any concerns. Also, the installer did a very good job and was very clean. They took care of business and explained everything. Everything went well and it's been good so far. It was a pleasant and knowledgeable experience.

Hi Tom,

We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to solve the problem. We've passed your note onto our Customer Service team and they will directly reach out to your local branch. Thanks for reaching out and letting us make this right!

Original review: April 14, 2017

11 weeks to get 3 walls replaced. May 5th will be the next available time because they are busy. What about people that have bought and paid for the product, very bad experience. This is the 3rd time it has to be repaired.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bath Fitter fit the needs I had with needing an old tub covered. They were prompt when I first contacted them over the internet. They were prompt with a reply and prompt in everything else. The sales representative was terrific. He was my kind of guy. He understood where I was coming from and was just a good 'ol boy. I appreciated that the detailer was curt and to the point. The installer was very efficient and made sure that I was comfortable with everything. He cleaned up, which was unusual for a man. I just would suggest Bath Fitter to everyone and have suggested it to other folks that are contemplating possibly.

Hi Tony,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we are thrilled that our wonderful team went above and beyond. We really appreciate the time you took to give us a 5-star review and are so glad that you couldn't be happier with your new tub! We would love it if you shared pictures of your remodel on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again, Tony!

Original review: April 13, 2017

All aspects of the job were done professionally. The sales people were great to talk to, installers knew their jobs, and all phone chats were done right. The things that impressed the most were the neatness of the technicians, the knowledge of our salesman, and the visit to the Philadelphia convention center for the sales display. We could not be happier.

Hi Amy,

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience. Customer service has already passed your note onto your local branch and is handling the situation. Thank you again for informing us of the problem.

Original review: April 13, 2017

My parents recently had Bath Fitter come and do an estimate for putting a one piece shower insert in with a fold down chair for my husband and my father who are both disabled. The first estimate was way over their budget so they were not interested. Then a week later they got a call from a manager saying he could get the price way down for them. He came out and quoted them a price over $2000 cheaper than the first. My parents and I verified multiple times that the fold down chair would still be installed as this was the most important part for them. We were reassured again when the second person came out before the install to get the measurements. They asked again to verify that the seat would be installed and the weight limits on the seat since both my dad and my husband are larger guys. They were once again reassured the seat they were installing would be appropriate for our needs.

Fast forward a couple of weeks to the install today. The technician was amazing. He showed up on time and everything was going smoothly until he asks where we want our rail placed. Upon entering the bathroom I see immediately there is no seat. When I asked the technician why the seat wasn't installed he says it was not on his contract he has. I get our contract and look and sure enough it is not checked on our contract either. Let me start off by saying my parents are far too trusting and never looked over the details because the manager was going over everything with them supposedly in detail so they took him at his word. I was beside them the entire time he was over and heard him repeatedly reassure the seat was included because honestly that was all we needed.

When I called the manager today during the install he did not seem surprised nor did he even apologize. Instead he said if we looked at our contract we would see it was not included on there. I didn't have to give him any dates or even our address for him to immediately know who we were. He then told me they could install the seat if we paid another $800 for it. Him and his boss have both refused to make this right and have not apologized a single time. They took advantage of my parents and gave us nothing but a huge bill. They finally got in touch with my mother later this evening and have decided they would give my parents 10% off of the seat. My mother finally agreed because we have to have the seat for the safety of my father and husband who have both been warned even a minor fall could paralyze them. I would not recommend bath fitter to anyone, the managers are a bunch of crooks who look for anyone they can take advantage of.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Bath Fitter did a job for me about almost 10 years ago and I was satisfied with that. That’s why I used them this time and purchased a stall shower. I’m a little bit handicapped so what they did helped me out a lot. I put a fold-up chair in there so it worked out well. And then the sales rep was very thorough and answered all the questions. He was friendly but not pushy so I liked that. It’s expensive but Bath Fitter does a good job and I liked everything about my experience with them.

Hi Norman,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that our team provided the wonderful service you expect from a Bath Fitter installation. Thank you for recommending us--it means the world to us! We hope you show our fans on Facebook pictures of your new remodel on @OfficialBathFitter. Thanks again!

Original review: April 12, 2017

Outstanding Customer Service. Quality workmanship. Overall very pleased with our new shower. Delivered and installed on time and at the contracted price. Color match with sink and toilet near perfect. Highly recommend this company for all your bath and shower needs.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at an outdoor show in Bloomsburg where there was a display for Bath Fitter. I talked to the gentleman there and he was quite knowledgeable. I opted for an agent to come out and things went from there. I had a shower installed and the installer was personable, he explained things and cleaned up after himself. It was a nice experience. The shower is pricey but other than that, they did a nice job. The product is good and it's warranted and guaranteed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We wanted to get a really good quality vinyl shower stall and we had looked at some of the things from Home Depot and some of the home remodeling places. The quality of the presentation we got from Bath Fitter's representative seemed really good. The sales rep was very friendly, professional and answered all of our questions. The price was real sticker shock. It was very expensive but they offered a discount as we signed up that day. We asked for some references and they gave us some. We called somebody while the guy was there but we decided to take it on trust and went with them. I had left them the opening and we had plumbing done, so it was ready to go. They came in, measured it and did the backer board. They did the installation for a day and a half. It turned out to be a very professional and good experience.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're thrilled that you're a repeat customer and have been thouroughly satisfied both times! We would love it if you could show us pictures of your new remodel on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again and don't hesitate to reach out with questions!

Original review: April 6, 2017

We had a great installer. The job was excellent and beautiful. This was our second bathroom done by Bath Fitters. Very happy with the results. The original person who came and gave us the estimate was very thorough. We had no questions that were not answered completely.

Hi Charles,

Wow, thank you! What a fantastic review and we are so happy that we you are satisfied with your Bath Fitter 14 years later. We are so happy that our dedicated and talented team was able to provide such excellent service. We hope you share pictures of your remodel on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter. We'd love to see them! Thanks again.

Original review: April 6, 2017

Bath Fitter renovated our bathroom some 14 years ago. Recently we had the bathroom walls and floors redone with ceramic tile. The Bath Fitter trim strips needed to be redone to align with the new tile. They came out and replaced the trim strips to look as if it were the original installation. Outstanding workmanship by the installer Geoff and excellent company service. To top it off there was no charge! We highly recommend Bath Fitter for your bathroom renovation needs. BTW, the renovation looks as good as new some 14 years later.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Robert,

Thank you for reaching out. We are so happy we were able to resolve the problem and sincerely appreciate you changing your star rating to reflect our dedicated customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out again or contact customercare@bathfitter.com with additional questions.

Original review: April 5, 2017

Shower and tub enclosures installed March 2013 - 1 day took 2 or 3 but job was satisfactory and installer pleasant and effective. The units were effective for a senior in his late 70's. Hose bracket for shower broke (plastic?) about 2 years ago and again this January (2017) along with plastic molding falling off the corner of shower. Calls for replacement made in January, again in February and again in March. Promised to come April 5 in the afternoon after at least 10 calls and messages left. It is now after 5 p.m. and after another call I am told an assistant will leave the office and be here by 5 or 5:30 p.m., not the original installer. We have an appointment shortly after 6 p.m. at our son's school. Originally was told to let the hose dangle and not in bracket so that it would lose its tendency to coil or was it knowledge of the deficiency of the bracket? Warranty may be lifetime, but my life feels like it has been shortened by this.

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy that you love your Bath Fitter and call it your Taj Mahal room--it is certainly fit for a king! If you have any concerns about cleaning, we encourage you to reach out to your local branch. Otherwise, please see the list of approved cleaning products here: http://www.bathfitter.com/maintenance. Feel free to reach out with questions! Thanks again.

Original review: April 5, 2017

I bought a house a few years back which had a tub in the main bathroom in the hallway. The previous owner painted that tub and the surroundings was still the original 1970's style. It worked when I bought the place but then the paint wasn't done properly so it started chipping away and is now looking like crap. So, instead of doing a whole tear out like what I did to a couple of rooms, I got Bath Fitter to see what they could do for me. Their sales guy was good and very helpful. I ended up getting a few of the upgrades because I didn't want to do plain Jane. I waited 10 weeks until the installer came in and had it done. They did a great job and they were nice.

They gave me a brochure on what to do in cleaning the tub like getting the proper cleaning products, but I have a couple of concerns. One is you don't take a shower and then clean it, because after showering, you get out. Number two is that the tub and the surroundings are acrylic. When you put a soft scrub and you didn't rinse it thoroughly, that's going to discolor the unit. I want to double check this because I got a cleaning service over there and I don't want to ruin the warranty because that's going to be the worst thing that could happen. But, those installers are topnotch. They're quality, experienced guys and they know what they're doing. The tub is not cheap but it looks nice. I call it my Taj Mahal bathroom now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at a craft show and Bath Fitter had a booth there. Since they were the only one I knew of, I went with them for my remodeling project. They completely replaced the standup shower and a separate one they did was to put a cover on the new bathtub. The remodel was done in January and they did a very nice job. I would recommend them.

Hi Charles,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so thrilled you love your Bath Fitter and we would love to help you do your downstairs shower. Please share photos of the beautiful final product with our fans on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter! Thanks again for writing.

Original review: April 3, 2017

We had our shower walls, faucet & shower head installed by Bath Fitters. They were very professional from the start of working with the salesman who helped us determine exactly what service we needed and could afford. The installer was awesome as well. He got to our house on time and quickly performed his job. It was fast and he cleaned up after himself when it was finished. Our shower/tub looks great and we are thinking about doing our downstairs shower as well! Thank you, Bath Fitters!

Hi Doug,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a 5-star review! We are so glad that you were happy with your Bath Fitter and enjoyed your experience working with our professional and personable team. Thanks again and don't hesitate to reach out with questions.

Original review: April 3, 2017

Bath Fitter did 2 projects for us, a shower replacement and a tub replacement. One was done on Monday and Tuesday, and the other one was done on Thursday and Friday. We had some conflicts with the sales guy as far as trying to find a good date, but it went well after that. They did a really good job explaining the product in detail. The installer was very professional, exceptional, very likable guy, explained everything, made sure he had everything covered in all areas getting to the bathroom and made sure that we were kept up-to-date on any updates that he had. It's been finished a little over a month ago and it's been fine and very good quality.

Hi Karen,

Thank you so much for writing! We're thrilled to hear how happy you with the final product. You're right--our lifetime warranty means you will be satisifed for life! Thanks again for your wonderful review and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Original review: April 2, 2017

I had a catastrophe at my house when I went away. My hot water tank burst and I ended with mold all throughout the house. My tiles were good but my bathroom needed some help. So when I saw Bath Fitter in the mall, wherein they had a booth there, I talked to a nice lady and I told her to send somebody out and she did. They had to take all the tile that I had in the bathroom out and I was freaking out about that. I thought it was a temporary thing so I misunderstood and then down the road, I get my whole bathroom redone.

We then talked about the installation, we already wanted to sign the paper because it was taking longer and got a bit ugly for a second. However, the results were very good and I've been pleased ever since. When he was finished, I was amazed. It looks exactly like when it was finished originally when I got it in 2003. I was really impressed with that. It was easy to clean and it didn’t get a ring. I used a lot of different essential oils, food color, and waxes, but there’s no damage to it or anything. It still holds and the water stays warmer a lot longer, and the tub is a lot deeper.

When I got my shower done, the installer had to tear out everything again, and put in a new floor and a wall. The first installers didn’t do a good job and so we had molds. But, the guy who did the recent install was really nice. He was so quiet and he worked so hard and got it done in two days. Everything has been good so far except for the faucets that went wrong, but they were replaced. I was calling them because I really wanted to know what I could do to fix my problem. And they said, “No problem. We’ll send somebody out.” He came out and gave me all new things and he said, “If anything happens with anything, you’ve got a lifetime warranty. We will always come back and fix it.” On the whole, I am very happy with Bath Fitter’s work and it was beautiful. I would recommend them.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your wonderful review! We are so happy that our team was professional and efficient; we pride ourselves on our hardworking workers! We are so happy that you are satisifed and with our Lifetime Warranty, you'll be satisfied for life! Thanks again.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I saw Bath Fitter at a Flea Market in Columbus, New Jersey. I just called them and I was happy with what they had to say. They were honest, they showed me everything and we came to an agreement for our tub and walls remodeling. Their installation team was great. I was completely satisfied all in all.

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for reaching out and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We've contacted our customer care department who will be in touch with your branch directly. We are handling the problem and will keep you posted with any updates. Thanks again for alerting us.

Original review: March 31, 2017

First I would say the installer did a good job with what he had to work with. The tub and shower surround was replaced. The salesman apparently measured the tub 2 inches less than was needed. The installer showed me I needed a 34in. tub, not a 32in one. He called the office to see if they could get one out. They told him they don't make one in that size. He had to build the back wall out so the wrong tub would fit. I have tongue and groove on the walls that the old tub had a lip on it then screwed to the studs. The walls were built out so they could glue their cheap walls to them.

When completed it looks like a cheap plastic tub glued to the wall. They are way overpriced. It cost over $4600.00 for the job and I had to remove and dispose of the old tub to keep the cost down. I replaced the shower stall in an upstairs bathroom myself with a very nice unit from Lowe's that had the proper lip on it so I could screw it to the studs and reinstall the tongue and groove. It was less than $1000.00 and it looks so much better. Don't waste your money with Bath Fitter!

Hi John,

Wow, thank you for the kind note! We are thrilled to hear our wonderful team went above and beyond and that you are so satisfied. We'll pass your message along to our team so that they are rewarded for their hard work! We would love for you to post pictures on our Facebook page, @OfficialBathFitter, for all us to see your new bathroom! Thanks again.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I just had my bathroom re-done by Bath Fitters. They did a great job. Everyone I had contact with, from the lady who answered my initial call, to Lou the sales rep, to Wally the plumber, and the two assistant plumbers who did most of the work, Dali and Wally the assistant plumber, were friendly and thoroughly professional. The first day, one person installed the bathtub. The second day, two workers were able to put wainscoting on the other three walls. Obviously, these two were well-trained, had the right equipment, and took pride in their work. I am absolutely satisfied.

Hi Joesph,

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have contacted our customer care team who will directly reach out to your local branch. Thanks again for letting us know.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I had someone come out and give me an estimate on a new tub. I knew the estimate was kind of high but was ok with it due to the convenience. A few days later the salesperson came back to my home uninvited and I was watching my 12 month old child. Keep in mind I work two jobs, have a pregnant wife and a small child to support currently. I signed the document quickly as he said it was just a minor addition to the job. The next day I looked at the change order and it basically explained that they would have to break my ceramic shelf (1 of 2) and replace it with a smaller plastic shelf with some type of sheathing to hide the damage to the underlying tile. I called the sales rep the next day and cancelled the job.

I waited a few months and never received a credit so I called back. I eventually got the owner on the phone who said I am out of luck and they were keeping my $425 deposit. Meanwhile I did not place nor knew of any deposit. The contract does not specify the deposit amount and I paid for the entire job initially. In my opinion it is really pathetic to pay $1700 to have a cover put on your tub then when the company realizes that they cannot do the job as specified they try to get you to cancel so that they can take the deposit. No person in their right mind would allow someone to come in and damage their bathroom and charge them $1700 for it.

Furthermore, I called right after getting the change order and the owner would not honor the 3 day cancellation policy because it was not 3 days from when I originally purchased the service but it was 3 days from when I received new information about what the job entailed. Finally, who would want a 6 inch plastic wall shelf with patches behind it to cover the damage and a 9 inch ceramic wall shelf mixed. Absolutely no one would agree to that. The contract also states that deposit only applies to custom items and I specifically asked the salesperson something to the extent that how could I know that this tub would fit exactly over mine and he responded that this was a stock tub.

Bath Fitter Company Profile