2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.3/5 (119 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Updated on 04/01/2021: BathFitter did a great job installing my shower. The crew was very professional and courteous and the finished project is tip-top, so much so that I hired them to do my 2nd bathroom also. They delivered what was proposed and promised. I recommend BathFitter to anyone without hesitation. I feel that if they're good enough for me surely they're good enough for anyone else, especially senior citizens and older/disabled Veterans subject to VA HISA Grants.

Original Review: The work crew for Bath Fitter did an excellent job and I am very pleased with their work; furthermore, I am so pleased that I contracted Bath Fitter to install another shower providing the same 3 crew members perform the task (Derek, Chris & Louis). I also conveyed my sentiments to the VA officials who oversee the VA HISA Grants so they also know what a great job Bath Fitter completed.

Thank you.

U. E. CHAPA

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Uvaldo! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

We recently moved into a new home where the master bath had a very dated jacuzzi tub installed. While the tub was in working order, tiles had seen better days and the tub itself was a yellowed ivory that did not match our decor. It was also extremely high to step over when getting and out of the shower. We decided to contact Bathfitter to convert the tub to a shower and it has made a huge difference in our space, with clean lines and a sleek profile our new shower is easy to get in and out of and has opened up the small bathroom to make it feel like a spa! Our consultant was extremely accurate and thorough with measurements and feature selection and the entire project was completed to picture-perfection in one day with no tidy up left for me to handle.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Jennette! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

My installer was Anthony. Although we'd had more snow on top of ice, he called at 8:15 a.m. to let me know that he was on his way to do my install and would arrive shortly. He arrived about 30 minutes later. He had some challenges due to the weather on install day but it didn't stop him. Anthony got in, got to work and worked for about 6.5 hours straight removing old tub enclosure and installing shower unit. He was pleasant, answered any questions I had and didn't mind that I watched what he was doing. He cleaned the area when he was finished and gave me verbal and written information on cleaning the unit. I appreciated the way he worked and would rate his performance today a 5/5.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Jeff! We are so glad to hear Anthony was able to go above and beyond to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

I cannot say enough about Zack the installer for Bath Fitter. He was by far outstanding and very professional. My wife and I truly love the finished installation. The problem I had with Bath Fitter was the lack of communication on their part. My installer started the job and the next day was off due to an injury which no one advised me of after making several calls to the main office. Finally after 3 days I contacted the salesman that came to our home Jim who also is outstanding. I explained to him that after waiting 3 months for the installation to start and finally got started with bathroom being stripped down for installation but no one has returned after day one, and that I had called three times and left messages as to what was going on that finally he was able to have someone contact me on the 4th day to inform me of what happened. I told them that it would have been nice if someone would have contacted myself or my wife as to the delay.

So with all that the final installation looks fantastic thanks to one of the hardest working young men I know. (Zack) Bath Fitter should award this young man because he was a perfectionist in his completed work. I then thanked Zack and explained to him because of the three month waiting for installation and the problems that happened after day one that I was going to wait 30 days to make sure there were no problems with the installation. I have done this because if there is Bath Fitter would address the issue or issues if any in a responsible time frame due to me still owing a considerable balance. Once the 30 days are up I will go to the Bath Fitter's location in Evansville and make my final payment. Other than that your installers are the best and the products look exceptional. Thank you so much and sorry for the final payment delay. Sincerely Steven **

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Steven! We are so thrilled to hear Zack was able to go above and beyond to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Bath Fitter scheduled an appointment and Leo ** arrived right on time. Leo was very knowledgeable and friendly. He went over all of the options, did not pressure us to purchase anything that we weren't interested in. We made our selection and scheduled the install date. Matt ** arrived right on time to remove our old tub and enclosure and install a new walk in shower w/ glass doors. Matt and his assistant worked 8 hours non-stop and when they were done, you would never know they were there. They cleaned up great and the shower looks amazing. I always thought bath fitter was to cover old tubs, but they do so much more than that. I would highly recommend bath fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Dana! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: May 25, 2021

The installer, Eric, was great. He worked all day -- 12 hours -- to make sure we had a wonderful new walk-in shower. We are very happy with our new Bath Fitter shower. Everything is clean and fresh. Thank you for all the hard work and the great clean up.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Peggy! We are glad to hear Eric was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 24, 2021

I signed a contract with Bath Fitter Feb. 23 with the installation May 4. The installation was done so poorly they had to redo everything rescheduled for May 22. The installer had to cancel due to an emergency. They are telling me now that they cannot come back for another 2 weeks June 5 making that 1 month! The worst customer service—the mgr. won’t returns phone calls either and I’m paid in full!

Original review: May 18, 2021

Bathfitter sat on my deposit $ for over 2 months, with no contact regarding scheduling. I had to call several times before I was even in the schedule to Order Materials!!!! I do not live at the condo where Bathfitter is doing the job. I live over an hour away. So I need notice of when to be here. Installation happened approx 10 weeks after deposit was given. Installation or materials are faulty because water wells up in tub instead of all draining out. I got in the schedule to have that fixed, but new installs take precedence over my repair. Bathfitter asked me to be here at 8 am today. No one came. I phoned around 11 am to be told my job wasn't as important as a new installation they were working on. Why didn't they let me know new timing? Now I'm told someone will be here around 3. I've already waited 7 hours!!! Just horrible customer service. I think they need to add to their checklist to be sure tub drains before calling the job complete.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Shirley, we are sorry to hear about this matter as it is not the type of experience we strive to provide. We understand our team has been in contact and scheduled a service appointment for June 11th to resolve all issues. Please let us know if you require further assistance. Thank you.

Original review: May 15, 2021

Good device, fast response and good after sales service too. Also the workers were professionals, dressed appropriately and we did not feel intimidated to let them in. Good telephonic consultants too.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ami!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Solomon ** was our installer. He did a fantastic job! He installed 2 showers and 1 tub with tile walls. My wife and I are very satisfied with the job Solomon did. He is a credit to the company as well as to himself.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Eugene!

Original review: May 6, 2021

I had a new tub/shower installed at my home by Jay. I love the look of my new tub/shower and Jay was very professional and attitude was excellent. In one day my tub/shower went from old and gray to brilliant white and beautiful. Would highly recommend this company.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Joanna! We are so glad to hear Jay was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 5, 2021

We wanted a bathtub removed and a new walk-in shower enclosure installed in our home in Barrie Ontario. The removal and installation were carried out by Curtis of our local Bath Fitter store. Initially, scheduling a start date was difficult due to Bath Fitter workload and several delays were encountered. However, once started Curtis was courteous, professional, and very efficient. He did an excellent job with the whole process. When he had finished with the installation, he did a first-class job of cleaning up the work area. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter and Curtis in particular for anyone in our area requiring this type of work.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Lyndon! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new shower installed by Curtis!

Original review: May 3, 2021

They don’t represent who they say they are. Beware of words like “I'm gonna throw in” because it’s all at YOUR expense. They don’t like to honor their lifetime warranty as well. Having a very difficult time getting them back out here to redo the caulking they put in the bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Meika, we are concerned to read your comments. We will forward this message to our local team to have them reach out and assist. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: May 2, 2021

This is a great way to redo your bathroom. Also the easier way, no fuss, no mess and it looks really expansive and I'm very happy with the result. My bathroom is so well done and it took no time for this.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Carla, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: May 1, 2021

Clean, efficient, punctual, stayed within budget. Used quality materials, very professional, thorough dependable, reliable. I was very pleased and definitely will recommend to others. Very patient with my schedule. Only bath in the house so they were able to accommodate me freely. No extra charges.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ben! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Bath Fitter Company Information