Get a Free Quote
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I have a nice tile wall and I wanted to keep them. Home Depot would not do just a bath. But Bath Fitter was willing to just install the bathtub for me. Their reps were great. It was a really busy time of this year, so they didn't waste my time. They came out, were right to the point and very easy to deal with. They were only there for a day, and when I got home, the house was clean. It was very professional. The tub blended nicely with the features that are already there. It doesn't look like it's a liner, it looks like it was a nice upscale bathtub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Francis, thank you so much for sharing your experience! Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I've purchased a shower from Bath Fitter within the last 90 days and it's been great. Everybody has been great too.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terrence, thank you so much for sharing your experience!Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Now I know way more about plumbing than I need to. We had a bath/shower install which seemed to go well. The installers were very professional, or so it seemed. The unit must sit for 24 hours before using, so it was a couple days later when I took my first shower that I discovered that no water would drain from the tub. Thank goodness I had not filled up the tub. A call to your service dept promised a repairman in 10 days. After hollering, I got a repairman in 7 days. So here was the problem. Your drains are “pop up drains”. My old drain was a “plunger type”. Apparently the installer did not remove the 2” x 3/4” brass plunger and left it in my pipes which totally blocked the drain. REALLY. A simple Best Practice would be to run the water before leaving the job. Surely you can do better.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joanne, thank you for your feedback. This is not the experience we strive to provide and we will forward this message to our production team. Thank you for sharing your experience and please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Bath Fitter had the one-piece thing that covers the bathtub that my wife and I wanted, so we went with them. The installer was cool, and if we went to Bath Fitter again, I would definitely want him as my installer again. We had the shelves added in. The quality of the build cannot get any better than this. I like the walls, tub, and curved shower curtain rod. Everything is good for us. Bath Fitter was wonderful, and I couldn’t ask for a better person to install it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jimmie, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction. Thank you for your business!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I have a window in my shower and we caulk it three times a year. We've tried different caulks that weren't supposed to show mold and mildew and it still did. I got so sick of it so I called a couple of places. Then, I decided to go with Bath Fitter. Also, one of my friends had Bath Fitter about 15 years ago and she said her bathroom still looks brand new.

The sales rep showed us several things. He was very knowledgeable and he took his time to let us decide. I and my husband even walked away and discussed it and then we decided what we wanted. We got the white block, the walls and the tub overlay. They also did framing work and it looks really nice. The installation was pretty easy and the installer was very nice. He was neat and he cleaned up after himself. I went up there a few times to see if he needed anything and he asked us a couple of questions to make sure we wanted a shelf in the spot where we said we wanted it and where we wanted the safety bar. He told us that he had to clean up around the window once he puts the molding. It took him about eight hours but he did a very well job. The tub was installed earlier than I thought so that made me happy.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Janet, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Lifetime warranty not as advertised. Do not if the foot drain plug breaks due to low quality product use a universal foot plug that slides into the hole. It voids the warranty supposedly, also do not schedule an appointment to expect not once. But twice to schedule service. To wait around first time 2 hours beyond appointment time. And second time no show at all and not even scheduled to show up. To finally after over a week of issue get not the guy you were suppose to meet but another tech instead. To be told you owe them $80. After they cost you 6 hours of your own time at $45 an hour to call and tell you you owe them.. Dont order with these people.. I've got a plumber at Pluming Paramedics and they do the best work and dont overcharge for poor service and actually show up on time...

Bath Fitter response

Hi Darren, we do apologize for the difficulties in scheduling the service calls. Upon inspection of your unit, there was found to be no faults with the Bath Fitter unit or installation. The drain plug was found to be damaged prior to our visit and we replaced the product under warranty free of charge.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My experience with Bath Fitter was not one that I would want anyone to experience. I wrote a review directly to Bath Fitters and then reached out with a call but no one ever bothered to get back to me. I had an acrylic tub put over an old tub when the previous one no longer functioned. My appt was rescheduled for another day- I think so that someone from corporate could tag along. They came at dinner time and spent over an hour asking me questions about my husband, my mortgage, and sitting on my couch (covered in copious amounts of cologne) without asking if that was okay.

It then took two weeks and cost the same amount that a NICE freestanding tub would cost. I also was given another appt time for which the gentleman- while very kind- arrived WAY before the time- and when I was not at home. I am highly disappointed with both the cost as well as the incredibly uncomfortable manner in which I was spoken to. I also find it interesting that I am asked to review something with technicians standing over me and then when I write a comprehensive review- no one cares; this was a two-page handwritten letter that I thought would impress upon customer service the disappointment of my experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ashley, we do apologize that your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one. We understand our team was able to reach out to better understand your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything more we can do to assist. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 10:58:01 -0500

Subject: 10K project

You sold me a $10,018.00 bathroom project in May of 2017 in a home where the owner only comes in town for a few weeks once or twice a year. The home owner is in town and when she showers in the guest bathroom where the tub/shower is, it appears that water gets under the tub and makes her feel like she is standing on a water bed to shower. They scheduled an appointment for Dec 11, 2019 between 3 - 6Pm, but no one showed up and of course by the time we waited till 6PM for him to show your office was closed. We called the office this morning and her response was they will schedule it for NEXT Wednesday between 2pm and 4 pm, I asked to have the director of operations Karen contact me but have not received a callback. Can you please assist us in resolving this issue as soon as possible?

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kim, thank you for taking the time to reach out. We have forwarded your message to our Ft. Myers location and understand they were able to resolve the issue yesterday. Please let us know if you require any further assistance!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Since there wasn't that much space, 36X36, in a 53 year old house had a few obstacles which he overcame nicely. After 2 long days his accomplishments were amazing. Whenever I checked, I tried not to be a pest, he was always pleasant, and we felt lucky to have someone with so many skills. The finished project is way beyond expectations. He can work in our house any time we have this kind of project.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, we are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Bath Fitter's sales rep was a really nice guy. He was very informative, helpful and he explained the process easily. We got a tub and shower combo from them and their tech came. He did his thing and though there were some issues, he was able to fix them. Everything has been really good since then.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Carmen, thank you for taking the time to share your great experience!

Bath Fitter Company Information