Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.19/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Call Now Toll Free (888) 782-7818 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: July 31, 2020

Our repair person was very professional and did the repair quickly. (Steven **) We are very happy with out Bath Fitter tub and shower units which were installed in 2004. Thank you Bath Fitter for fixing the repair one day after I reported it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience Stephanie!

Original review: July 29, 2020

I had my bath rebathed several years ago, and have been so pleased and happy with it, that it was my goal to rebath the shower in the master bathroom. I had to wait several years, but it is time now! I am so happy. Vicente worked by himself and he was outstanding and professional. (I give him a 10), quiet but friendly and very dedicated to keeping my home clean and even in better condition when he left. I love my my shower, I love the big rainshower head with handheld shower; the corner shelf is perfect with footrest, I love that I got a safety bar, -- well, to sum it up: I LOVE MY NEW SHOWER. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: July 28, 2020

Overall, the shower is fairly decent but pretty well overpriced for what I got. I paid $6200 for a tiny shower and 6 hours of work between the installer and plumber. The installer missed sealing a portion of the tub because he couldn't reach (never made the effort to try) and he also missed sealing a portion of inside the shower which ended up leaking the first night I used it. He also missed installing a decorative item over some hardware (not a big deal). The plumber had to relocate the drain for the shower which did some collateral damage to my sink drain (not his fault). The sink drain pipe ended up coming lose and water leaked all over my vanity and bathroom floor. The installer came and repaired that issue and mentioned that it wasn't their fault because the drain was missing a gasket.

Although I can't blame them for it, it was created due to relocated the drain. I sent a text message with a picture asking if it's standard practice by Bath Fitter to not fully seal the bottom of the tub because the installer couldn't reach it. Although, the person never responded with an answer, they did say they would get back to me. Unfortunately, I haven't heard from that person since Thursday (7/23/20) and I do not feel it is my responsibility to contact them to address the issue mentioned above with the tub. My first experience with Bath Fitter was fantastic but my second was absolutely terrible, do not recommend at this time.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Phillip, we can appreciate your concern. Our team was in contact through text on Sunday, July 26th and an appointment was set for Monday, August 3rd. If you require any further assistance with this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: July 28, 2020

It's probably six years since Bath Fitter installed a new tub and shower surround in our bathroom. The work the installer did was excellent. He knew exactly what he was doing and did a perfect job. Years later everything still looks like the day it was installed. Today I get a quote on rejuvenating my basement shower stall.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Mike! We are thrilled to hear you are still loving your Bath Fitter 6 years later!

Resolution response: Aug. 7, 2020

Yes even when Covid began the company still said their preferred method was to come and fix this for me under their warranty although they did say they could refund me they emphasized that their preferred method was to be given a chance to fix the problem and I agreed. I wish they had told me back in March, April and May that they would not be travelling during Covid but they said they are waiting for the go ahead.

After they were back to work in May and we spoke they stop returning my calls and emails after that. It was only once my foot went through the bottom of my tub in July and I could not get a hold of them and I started to make reviews that they said they refused to come now and the only option was to give me a refund if I wanted. Had they told me back in May they would not send anyone during Covid I would have accepted that and moved on to replaced my tub but they led me to believe they were still coming and wanted to fix it. I even told them Covid was going to go on for over a year to 18 months as the news reported, they said they would come.

Now I have a 2 month wait as all contractors here are booked 2 months in advance and I have no shower/bath and the costs have gone up significantly and their refund does not cover all my costs for a new install. There was a lot of very neglectful actions of this company and also they do not seem to know many things as they kept telling me I could reuse everything and just replace the tub but the plumbers who all came to give estimates all told me none of the products can be reused. The list of neglect is long.

Original review: July 11, 2020

The store that was in my area closed up and it has been difficult to get any repairs or warranty work as it is arranged with head office in Montreal and they never keep any past correspondence or paper work. They have come out to BC before to see all of their past clients and then arranged for the Burnaby office to come out and we had another arrangement this spring which I waited a long time for as they will not drive the highways in the winter. My tub floor was sinking and squishy for 2 years and they finally answered me and agreed last summer to come out but said it would have to wait till spring, I touched base with them in May as they reopened and have been for 2 months and now and my tub is completely cracked open now right through and unusable and it is the only washroom I have and I am disabled.

This is just unacceptable service and I have had terrible service with them right from the get go. My ceiling was damaged with the install, they never siliconed right and much more. I can not even get the person I was dealing with to give me updates for the past 2 months, I spoke with her mid May. I read all over the internet there are a lot of bad reviews across many sites. I paid them in good faith and have had nothing but trouble with poor quality product and service. I have bit my tongue long enough. This is unacceptable.

Bath Fitter response

We apologize for your frustration Camilla. Unfortunately, our team was unable to accommodate your repair and our offered you a refund for your purchase in its place which you accepted. We wish you the best of luck with your bathroom remodeling project.

Original review: June 30, 2020

To say we have had an awful experience with Bath Fitter of Huntsville is a massive understatement. We have had our Bath Fitter tub for just over two years (upstairs master bath) and it has leaked/flooded our living room twice - requiring contractors to come in and fix the ceilings. The last issue happened in mid-November and we did not have a functioning master tub/shower until May 5th. I called in Dec. to get a time frame and was told that someone forgot to order it, and because of the holidays we wouldn't be seen until the new year. Our Feb 4th appointment was cancelled at 7:15 the morning of, because the person who was scheduled was sick. They rescheduled for Feb 14th.

On Feb 14th the man who came out took some measurements and left. I called the office to see when he would be back to install the tub and was told that it would be another month - they had messed up our measurements and the tub that was ordered did not fit - this was discussed at their weekly meeting but no one thought to give us a heads up. I insisted on a weekend install because we were done taking days off of work for this to get fixed. On March 14th our tub was finally installed - however when we tried turning it on a few days later (after letting everything dry as instructed) we found that there was a leak from the tub faucet. Because of COVID-19 they were not able to get their plumber out to our house until May 5th.

This whole experience has been a fiasco! We do currently have a working shower & tub, however this last installation had some very shoddy work. The guys left ripped drywall, a massive gash in our vanity cabinets (but they painted it and said, "you can't even tell"), the caulking is bumpy & uneven and they did not replace the baseboard moldings (I was told I can find some leftovers and fix it myself). And this is not even touching on the issue of getting the contractors paid for their work - which took months and the contractors reaching out to me to ask for help getting Bath Fitters to pay. I have attached photos from the most recent install.

Bath Fitter response

Hello Mrs. Carroll, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Our team did reach out on July 8th to address this matter and assist with a resolution but we were unable to reach you and left a voicemail. Please return our call so we can best assist. Thank you.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Tub out. Shower in. The work was outstanding. He was done by supper time. All cleaned up and no problems. He was very professional and friendly. Didn't mind us asking questions or taking photos. Would highly recommend Bath Fitter. Also enjoyed the Country Music all day.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our installer was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 23, 2020

Joseph S provided great service for my experience with Bath Fitter Colorado. He was prompt and professional at every step. The Bathroom came out great. The previous condition of the bathroom was subpar.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Stephen! We are glad to hear Joseph was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 17, 2020

We had a Bath Fitter shower installed 8 years ago. The install went smoothly and Joey went above and beyond when installing it. He was helpful, clean, & neat. I could not have asked for more. Recently I had 2 issues with the shower, bath fitter was so helpful in solving my problems. I cannot tell you how comforting that is after all these years.

Last month I had a walk in tub installed by ANOTHER company. Expecting the same professionalism, boy was I disappointed!. They were sloppy, scratched my floors and walls, marked up the molding. It took me a couple of hours to clean up after them. After that horrible experience I want to say thank you again to bath fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your Great review Nancy!!

Original review: June 11, 2020

My wife and I want to thank Bath Fitters for the service that they provided. We had Chris install tub liners, seamless walls and all new fixtures in our 2 upstairs bathrooms. In 2 days he completed the install. He did a marvelous job and answered all the questions we had for him about the product. He is a real asset to the company. The bathrooms look real good and up-to-date with our new tubs.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Joel! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information