ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.36/5

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

My project, named above was completed 1/17/20. Omar, the primary installer and finisher, was polite, friendly, and professional beyond measure- sometimes a rare experience in SO. Florida. I marveled at his expertise, precision, thoroughness, and cleanliness upon completion. The quality of materials is top shelf. I now have a stunning new bath at substantial savings compared to other companies I consulted.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Robert! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Everything was good. We had one bathroom done several years ago by Bath Fitter and now we had the other bathroom done. Everybody was polite and got the information, sent somebody over, and they measured and told me what I was getting and if I wanted any extras. Everything was fine and the quality was very good. The guy that came over was excellent as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lawrence, we are glad to hear Bath Fitter was able to complete both bathrooms to your satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We purchased a tub to shower conversion and in 8 hours the old was gone and a great new shower was installed. The installation went great and their team was very polite and professional. I highly recommend Bath Fitter to anyone in need of their service, in fact my Mother in law who was skeptical is now interested after seeing how wonderful our new shower looks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barb, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower. Thank you for your business and recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Bath Fitter's installer was neat, clean, and very respectable. Everything went smoothly with the installation. The sales rep was good too. My Bath Fitter is wonderful. Before, I had three nozzles and I could hardly turn the knob to get it just right. It would spin, because it was broken, to even turn the water on to get it hot. But it was a tub, and it was so high up that I almost fell a couple of times just getting out and in. I love Bath Fitter. I'd tell my friends that it's great. I’d even show them.

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter unit Jackie!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

It went very well with Bath Fitter. I've seen it at the fair and I checked on the guy up there, set up an appointment and they came. The sales rep was good. The installation guy did a good a job too. I like him well. He had to do it in two days but that was okay. He came all the way from the other side of Charleston. He had to travel a long way to get to my house. He was a young guy and was like one of the family. What was done was my husband's shower and my husband seems to be enjoying it well. I was very pleased, just getting it paid off now and do the things and it will be good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Loretta, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Everything is great. We love Bath Fitter. I always recommend them. I went with Re-Bath first instead of going with them, by mistake, and Re-Bath did a sorry job for me. With Bath Fitter now, the quality of work was very professional and well done. I’m well pleased with it. I got handles in there now that make it really accessible for me to get in and out. And also because of the MS, my coordination and balance, it really is important that I have some kind of way of having control over my body as far as moving. I’m well pleased with the sales representative too. He helped me out quite a bit. I called him several times and he was always beneficial.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Clifton, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I talked around with people that have used Bath Fitter in the past, and they said that they had good results. So, I thought I’d give them a shot instead of contacting a regular contractor. Their sales representative I dealt with was great. He had a good personality, was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I got a bath-shower combo, and my parents let the installers in. It was a two-day install and for the first day, the gentleman was there and was waiting for me to explain everything. The quality of work was great. Overall, my experience with Bath Fitter was easy.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Justin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I was pleased with Bath Fitter. I knew their price was gonna be high but I like the fact that they provide a lifetime warranty. They stay behind their products. Vince, the salesman who came out didn’t try and pressure me. He was very professional and knew his stuff. The guy who did the tub-to-shower conversion was decent as well. It worked out with him.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Paula! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

It's been 4 years since I had my bath enclosure done and believe me it looks like I just had it done. I can not tell you how pleased I have been. The workman were very polite and took great pains to please. I am more than satisfied. Thank you Bath Fitters for another year of pleasure.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your positive feedback! We are so thrilled to hear you are still loving your Bath Fitter unit after 4 years!!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Allen was our Bath Fitter. He was very friendly, answered any questions I had and did a great job. My shower looks so much better than it did. I would be more than happy to recommend him and bath fitter for the job. Thank You Allen.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Wanda! We are so thrilled to hear Allen was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information