Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: April 5, 2021

Polite and knowledgeable about his product and gave us a thorough explanation of what was going be provided. The installer and plumber came bright and early, and after approximately 10 hours we had a brand new bathroom shower unit. We are pleased with the appearance and looking forward to having our tub/shower unit updated.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you so much for your great review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 3, 2021

Second time as customer and again very professional and high quality product with excellent install. If you want low bid this may not be the right company. If you want high quality job and honesty, this is the company for you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rick, thank you so much for your great review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 2, 2021

I love my new tub. It made my old bathroom look new again. The gentlemen who installed my tub were terrific. The sales person that came to my house was wonderful. The product and the staff were and are remarkable.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sue, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 2, 2021

The bathroom looks great in general. When we had our first shower, we noticed water coming from underneath one of the doors onto the floor. We had Cole, the installer come back and he tried to blame us for not putting the doors in the right position. He said he couldn’t lower the door anymore as it would scrape. He also couldn’t re-create the problem because he was just spraying water on the door and it only happens when it’s splashing off a body that is in the shower. He said he would have to consult with his lead and get back to us in 20 minutes. I emailed after a few days when he hadn’t responded and was told that he would be in touch. I subsequently emailed again but have not received a response. We also asked for a quote for a sheet of acrylic to put on our wall. Have not received a response.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review! We will send a note to the local branch to assist with the issue. Please send us a message if you require any further assistance.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Very satisfied with the person who did the installation and we love our new looking tub. The work only took a short time and he cleaned everything he messed. Everyone that seen the new looking tub thought it looked very clean and neat. They all loved that the bottom had that bumpy effect so you wouldn't slip. And when you're older that really makes a difference. Would recommend to anyone needed the same.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rudy, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 2, 2021

I was very pleased with the work the fella did for me. Everything was great. No problems at all. I would recommend Bath Fitters to other people. I was recommend be my niece in Edmonton. She was very pleased with Bath Fitters.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Donna! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 2, 2021

Prior plumbing installed day before and inspection completed. Old tub removed, new plumbing for shower completed, old walls removed. New walls installed, fittings etc. completed. Picked up and cleaned after their work (Mike & Scott?). Both guys friendly and chatted freely about the process. Would recommend Bathfitter to anyone. Good service with no surprises or added costs. Completed on time. Thank you Don ** (Son)

Bath Fitter response

Hi Betty, thank you so much for your great review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 1, 2021

We recently had a new shower put in by Bathfitters. The service was great from start to finish. The person giving us the estimate was professional and very helpful. Just as advertised everything was completed within one day and the bathroom was spotless when he left.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Everyone I dealt with along the way was very professional. They made sure I knew what to expect at every step. The install went smoothly and the end result is awesome. I will definitely use Bath Fitter again when it’s time to update the guest bath.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jenny, thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you with your next project!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Everything about this job, from the consultation to a completed install was great. The tub and walls are beautiful, easy to clean. The install took a little longer than anticipated but the end result was worth it. No mess to clean up, they did everything. Very happy with the results of this project. I would highly recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lee Ann, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Bath Fitter Company Information