Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.30/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: June 27, 2020

Just completed the redo of our Main Bath. Wonderful job completed in one day! Installer, Antonio, was professional to the finish, explaining each step as needed. Plus, he was as pleasant to deal with as he was proficient. I highly recommend Bath Fitter without reservation!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your great review Paul! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: June 23, 2020

Joseph S provided great service for my experience with Bath Fitter Colorado. He was prompt and professional at every step. The Bathroom came out great. The previous condition of the bathroom was subpar.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Stephen! We are glad to hear Joseph was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 17, 2020

We had a Bath Fitter shower installed 8 years ago. The install went smoothly and Joey went above and beyond when installing it. He was helpful, clean, & neat. I could not have asked for more. Recently I had 2 issues with the shower, bath fitter was so helpful in solving my problems. I cannot tell you how comforting that is after all these years.

Last month I had a walk in tub installed by ANOTHER company. Expecting the same professionalism, boy was I disappointed!. They were sloppy, scratched my floors and walls, marked up the molding. It took me a couple of hours to clean up after them. After that horrible experience I want to say thank you again to bath fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your Great review Nancy!!

Original review: June 11, 2020

My wife and I want to thank Bath Fitters for the service that they provided. We had Chris install tub liners, seamless walls and all new fixtures in our 2 upstairs bathrooms. In 2 days he completed the install. He did a marvelous job and answered all the questions we had for him about the product. He is a real asset to the company. The bathrooms look real good and up-to-date with our new tubs.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Joel! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 29, 2020

We called Bathfitter because our hallway bathroom was in terrible shape. Patrick was our representative and he was extremely thorough and didn't waste our time with the presentation. He took all the measurements and we ordered tub, shower, glass doors and grip bars. Bathfitter kept us appraised of the timeline and when installation would take place. Excellent follow-up from the company.

James ** was our installer. He arrived on time, spent the entire day installing our products. The end result was fabulous. We now have an extremely beautiful tub and shower enclosure. Top notch installation and we commend him personally for the great work. We would recommend both Bathfitter and James for any job. We chose you because my wife saw your ad on TV but she hesitated saying, "Those are just actors." She is willing to do an ad for you as a real satisfied customer.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Kim! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 27, 2020

Very pleased with the installation of our new tub/shower. As promised, it was completed in one day by a most competent young man. Regretfully, I don't have his name. He was polite and well spoken at all times and I believe he went the extra mile for us. Don't

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Edward! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 23, 2020

We would like to commend and recommend our installer, Mr. Paul **. He is extremely conscientious and detailed. Paul made sure that we were completely involved in the details of the installation and made us feel at ease. The completed shower is a joy to behold! He even made sure to do some of the extras he did not really have to do but did anyway. Cleanup was thorough and complete. Paul is an asset to your organization and the product speaks for itself. Well done all!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Stan! We are so glad to hear Paul was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 21, 2020

We had Chino come into our home and replace the bathtub with a walk-in shower. We found him to be very professional. He asked my opinion what I liked before securing it. He cleaned up after himself immediately. Chino did a great job. We love our shower and would definitely refer Bath Fitters and Chino. Thank you

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Pat! We are glad to hear Chino was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I called Bath Fitter last year asking about getting my bathroom remodeled. After coming out out the gentlemen advised me it would cost $8,500 w/ $1,500 down for only a new tub with surrounding, they don’t do entire bathrooms. This year less than $5k I have a upscale bathroom w/ new soaking tub, ceramic tile, new electrical and plumbing, a marble vanity and more! After my experience... I say if it’s cheaper to do your whole bathroom then just get a new tub with surround. I said do your whole bathroom and if they can do it in one day, I don’t see how I can last that long honestly. In life, if something seems too good to be true that’s because it’s too good to be true.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, we appreciate your feedback. Since everything we do is custom-made, our pricing really depends on the complexity of the job and your choice of style and accessories. You get an installation is done in as little as one day with no demolition, and our premium quality tubs/showers are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty.

Original review: April 18, 2020

This company is totally an SCAM, please don't use it at all. It's been no more than 8 months they installed me a shower which I still paying for it because was too expensive, and now I had to remove everything else and install a new shower with real tiles. This company charged me more then 5K for their fake, low quality shower, they left my water running almost cold and when I called and reported it they told me I need to call DELTA company to make sure they fix the faucet valve that they have nothing to do with the shower faucets, WHATTT?

They were the one that installed it and bought it for their "most appreciated customers," why should I call that company if I did not do any business with them? Another thing is that this shower is super expensive for the quality because in the first month started to get stain easily despite I cleaned with the products they recommend. I paid so high price ONLY because the seller claim the shower was of a superior quality and that is a BIG lie.

They scam people and the seller is a very good seller but with poor ethic, selling things that he knows they are not what they claim they are, also the caulk left on the second month and we ask the technician to come and poor more caulk and sure he came but applied caulk only on visible areas but I realized later that he did not applied on the areas we cannot easily see and were also peeling off. In general, this company is a mess and their products are very expensive for the quality, services offered and low qualified personnel. Now, I still paying the bathroom that was already uninstalled after 8 months of purchase. WHAT A BIG DEAL! My family and I are very furious and disappointing for this.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Yudelmy, we are sorry to hear about this issue. We understand our team did replace the faucet's cartridge and re-siliconed the unit. If there is anything more we can do to assist please let us know. Thank you.

Bath Fitter Company Information