4.3/5 (277 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: June 30, 2022

The drain holes are very large. I told the installer and I wrote it in a previous survey. I am not happy with that at all. Everything else is perfect. I asked in my previous survey if it could be changed out. Never heard anything from you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Genevieve, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear everything other than the drain is to your satisfaction, we will forward the message about your drain to the local office to see if anything else can be done. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: June 30, 2022

We ordered a tub to walk-in shower conversion. The sales manager gave us an informative, no pressure consultation at our residence. The final sales price was not cheap, however, we considered the value for the project in the fact that the technicians would transform our shower in less than one workday and we would not have to deal with local contractors who would take days or weeks to complete a similar job. The scheduling process was easy and flexible to our calendar. The two technicians arrived before their scheduled time and were on the job exactly as promised by 8am, and they had two hours travel time. They tore out the old tub and shower enclosure, installed new green board and plumbing, and had the job completed by noon.

There was not a speck of drywall dust or construction debris left behind. The quality of the installation was top notch. We have enjoyed our new shower for over a month now and love it. Overall our Bathfitter experience was outstanding. We would highly recommend Bathfitter and after viewing our new shower, our neighbors also had a Bathfitter installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ingolf, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 29, 2022

We are extremely pleased with our "new" bathroom. From the fist meeting and deciding on what we wanted and needed. The installation was done on time (actually before date given for installation!). Our installer was professional, polite and very informative! To the "old people" problem - Tyler came out and was very nice and showed us how to adjust our showerhead! We have already told many people of our experience and told them to contact Bath Fitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 29, 2022

Excellent experience from obtaining the quote to the cleanup after installation. We really appreciated our salesman not starting with an inflated price and then showing what our “real price” was. Great product for the money and I would highly recommend using Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Peggy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 29, 2022

I was very excited to have this shower done and the tub taken out. It was way more expensive than it should have been, but my kids encouraged me to go for it anyway. I should have been asked how high/low the seat should be...it ended up 3 inches too high for me, my feet hardly touched the floor of the shower. I had to ask them to lower it, thus there's holes that had to be caulked (and this shower cost me $9,000???) The shower doors wouldn't stay open, would close so fast I didn't have time to get in! That was fixed, and to my approval. When the worker lowered the seat for me, I mentioned the shower head was hard for me to reach. He told me I should l should have had the opportunity to have the kind of head that was operated by the faucet...didn't have that opportunity, either.

Original review: June 28, 2022

I called Bathfitter and got through to the office in West Palm Beach and am I ever glad. I had a very good salesman Raul who helped me. Julian came, did a great job, Bob came up with concrete and helped, then the next day Steve came up and did a fantastic job. If you live in the TV Viewing are, you here one Commercial; I love my Attorney, Well I can honestly tell you; I love my Shower! I can honestly say I never gave a perfect 10 in a feedback, but as far as I am concerned, these folks were great and deserved a 11! Thanks. Guys!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jeffory, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with Bathfitter from my first initial phone call, meeting with the sales consultant to the installer. Highly recommended!!! Our neighbor just had their new shower installed too!! She came over to see my new shower and asked for my contact information. Extremely satisfied with my new shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kimberly, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Salesman quoted one price, when I finally got the work done 3 months later it was a different cost. Damage was done to the ceiling in the shower that they was supposed to fix. I ended up fixing it myself. On top of all that I had to ask twice for them to send me an invoice

Bath Fitter response

Hi Clifford, we appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding your experience. This does not sound consistent with the experience we strive to provide. We will share this feedback with our local team to improve our process moving forward. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: June 28, 2022

Your expertise in with the excellent installation of my new bath and tub wall surround has given my bathroom a great new look and makeover. I couldn’t be anymore pleased with the finished product. Ty I really don’t have anything more I can think to say. The proof is in the pudding.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The entire package was done in a professional manner, from the Sales Representative all the way to the Installer who not only did a professional job but left the bathroom looking clean like he never did an installation. It was a pleasure to work with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The shower installed by Bathfitter is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much. Perfect for seniors with mobility issues. Easy to clean & maintain. Rob, did an excellent job with the installation. The shower wand was a little too high for a short person like me to easily reach. Rob ** fixed this problem right away & I can now easily reach the shower wand without fear of falling. Thank you so much Rob for looking after this & making it right. I am just thrilled with this installation & my beautiful new bathroom. Thank you Bathfitter - highly recommended.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joyce, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

We had a Whirlpool bathtubs. Two of the Bathfitter team showed up promptly at 8:00 am. Reviewed what we needed done. Put tarps down on my carpeting and proceeded with the install. They finished at 2:00 pm after totally cleaning up and reviewed the process with me. Very professional and competent.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had a great experience with Bath Fitter. They were easy to schedule with and gave me a lot of information without being pushy. I was excited to be able to redo my tub/shower unit without losing access to my bathroom for several days. The installation was fast and very professional.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jean, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Very nice experience, SO FAR SO GOOD! As I have informed you before, the worker that came to our apartment was not the nicest person (did not communicate well), but did a wonderful job. In the near future we may call you to do the other tub job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

From the salesman that we met the first day to all of the installers, they were a great group of people. Meticulous work. Both showers were installed just as advertised. I have nothing but good things to say about the company!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ken, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

They did a great job on my new walk-in shower. They were very professional, and it did not take very long. Everything was left as clean as when they came in. We did not have to do a thing. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for this service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Janice, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

We are very pleased with the rebuilt shower. The installer did a great job. He was professional, showed up when he said and cleaned up after himself at the end of the day. I would not hesitate to recommend Bath Fitter.

Original review: June 28, 2022

My experience was the best from start to finish. The initial contact to the installer was over and beyond. Their work is impeccable along with their caring and friendliness. This has been my second experience and YES they are the best.

Original review: June 28, 2022

I absolutely love my bathroom and I like the fact that it was finished in one day. The workers were very professional and stayed on task. I would definitely recommend bath fitters. The salesman Matt was very easy to talk to and explained everything in detail

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

This is our second shower from Bath Fitter and they have proved once again to be fast, efficient and very easy to work with. We highly recommend them to anyone thinking about it and if we had another bathroom we would have them come back and do that one as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jordan, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had previous experience using Bath Fitter, although it was many years ago. I knew they still had a good reputation so when I needed to re-do my one shower, called them, knowing it would be done quickly and efficiently. They made the renovation easy. Their service is somewhat expensive but totally worth it. The technician was extremely competent and when he left, you wouldn’t know he was there except for my new shower, which I love.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Asked to have order expedited and was installed the same day my wife came home from hospital. Great service and very professional. Arrived on time, and cleaned up after install. Bath Fitter installed our tub thirty five years ago and it still looks great. Wonderful product and great company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barry, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The team that came out to show the product and the team that installed the shower were equally amazing! They explained everything and never made us feel rushed or dumb for asking a question! We are so pleased with the transformation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The Bath Fitter team has made our bathroom remodel the easiest home project to date. From the inhome consultation to installation day. We even got moved up the install list after a cancelation. It only took 7 hours and our bathroom looks like new.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Megan, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Installation and installer were both great. The only issue was that it took many more weeks to install than expected but that was due to Covid, delivery issues and lack of employees. Joe was excellent and explained everything. He installed everything in one day and came back the next morning to make sure he had grouted everything he should

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mindy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

After getting five estimates I went with Bath Fitter. The salesman did a good presentation. I waited twelve weeks before I was contacted telling me they were ready to install my shower. I was told they would only need to use my garage if it was raining. It wasn’t, but they wanted to use it anyway. My bike was stolen! When I told the company about it they insisted the installer had taken a picture before he left and the bike was there. No picture was ever produced, and there was no talk about reimbursement. It was extremely disturbing. I had that bike for over twenty years, and it was still in good shape. The shower is wonderful. I had special doors installed due to the size, which made the install about four days. Other companies say the install takes one day! I am satisfied with the shower, but the customer service, not so much.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Beth, thank you for your review and feedback.

Original review: June 28, 2022

From the time Eric came in to get our quote together and the installation came in to install our new shower was a pleasure. Everyone is friendly and down to earth. We absolutely love our new shower. We’d recommend Bath Fitter to anyone and will!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

They arrived on time, were professional and got the job done. The installer made sure I knew how to take care of my new shower and didn't leave a mess in my house. He asked where I wanted the shelf and showerhead installed and didn't just assume. Very pleased!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judi, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Bath Fitter has done two bathrooms for us and we had a great experience on both. Your team has been fantastic. You show up on time, you are organized, you follow up as promised, you make a nice product and you install it well. At a time when too many people don’t return calls or don’t care if they miss promised deadlines or lie about them, Bath Fitter really stands out for its integrity and excellent customer service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Great experience from start to finish. The pandemic caused extreme delays in start time which is understandable. Once the installation started however everything was perfect. I would have liked a status update while waiting. A special shoutout to the sales rep. She was knowledgeable and led me to ask the right questions.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Helen. We will use your feedback to improve moving forward. Thank you!

Bath Fitter Company Information