2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.3/5 (202 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
    • Demolition-free remodeling
    • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
    • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Workers were knowledgeable, friendly, cleaned up the mess. Excellent quality of products. Only problem was that the first time they came to install the new walk in shower they had the wrong base and doors so we had to reschedule. They came back 2 days later with all the right things and did an amazing job. Love my new shower!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Our sales rep Charles was great. He answered many questions while in our home and then answered even more via email. His suggestion to stop by the office to see the models of Bath Fitter products sealed the deal. Our low-threshold shower is great!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lesa, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

The shower is very useful for my mom. It is very easy for her to get in and use the shower. The bar grips are very useful and the shower chair comes in handy. When we had a problem they came out and fixed it. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We have now had a wonderful Bath Fitter experience x 2! In 2008, we had a complete Bath Fitter remodel, including sink, vanity, wanes coating of walls and tub/shower conversion. Although the bathroom was still as perfect as the day it was installed, we decided to have a tub to shower conversion with acrylic to match the remaining bathroom. The result was simply outstanding. The crew was professional, considerate and truly experts in this craft. The price, however, was surprisingly steep given the amount of work and compared to 2008, but one has to take into account inflation. The end result was well worth it. We are very happy with our decision, beautiful results, highly recommend!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michalina, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We have enjoyed our first Bath Fitter line that was installed over 30 years ago. Decided it was time to replace, although the original was still in pretty good form. Delighted with how they did the job, little details to correct an issue with a crack in a tile etc.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Like so many other people I was Is skeptical about having this work done. The wait was long but it was worth it. The installer that came out was very professional. Great work. I would recommend to anyone to use Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gregory, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

After 30 years we got rid of the old tub/shower and upgraded to a walk in shower. We just love it. Was a little worried when just 1 person showed up to install it but Roman did a great job, from start to finish. In just over 6 hours it looks fantastic. Would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

As always, extremely professional in every aspect. Contacted by phone to inform timing for installation. Arrived on time and took every health precaution. Carried out the installation promptly and left with no evidence of being here. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tony, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

This is our second home with walk-in shower installed and we love the showers and Bath Fitter are easy to work with. The installers are very fast and friendly and knowledgable of their product. Will always recommend bath fitter for excellent quality and friendly staff.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kenneth and Carol, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We were very happy with the quality of work done to convert our old bath tub to a new shower stall. The installer was efficient and the work was completed in just 4 hrs. We’re completely happy with the product and the work done. Would highly recommend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Bath Fitter is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Wish I could remember the installer's name, he was absolutely wonderful. Knew exactly what to do and did it. He was a pleasure to deal with. It's amazing what they can transform in a day. I did not have to deal with any mess. So happy!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gloria, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Work was excellent, their people were excellent, Highly recommend. Their people were highly professional and did their work in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to highly recommend, Office staff was very helpful. The job was clean and professional. I would use again without question.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Called for an appointment and received one within a few days.. They did a fantastic job, from start to finish. The sales person explained everything in detail. No hidden costs.Were on time, meticulous, professional, and cleaned up after installation. We highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Douglas, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Our technician Omar did wonderful work (in Coconut Creek FL). He was quick and courteous and even helped us to correct a mistake in the type of curtain rod based on a miscommunication with the salesmen. This is our second time working with Bath Fitter and we're very happy with the renovated bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Foster, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Sales meeting was very professional, not at all pushy or demanding. Did not push upcharges, let us make all decisions. Installation was very professional, very detailed. Installer clearly had experience, left no mess behind. Office had some issues though. Twice they called me and left messages that I promptly returned and left voicemails, but I had to end up calling back myself, as my messages were not returned. Also had a major billing issue with my card being charged twice (we were alerted by our cc company). Office insisted they hadn't and we were mistaken, only to call back later to say they had made the mistake. Also forgot to send work order with 2nd installer to add a grab bar. So very professional company that does great work, would use again, but clerical side needs some big improvement. Would otherwise rate 5 stars.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Job was great. Very pleased. Workers were very courteous. Shower works great. I am so glad I got it. It was a great improvement to my home. I would definitely recommend it to my relatives and coworkers. It did not cost much and added a lot to my the value of my home.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

A fantastic job done on two separate days a week apart. I was so comfortable with the installer that I felt I was able to leave my house for four hours and run errands without worrying about anything. I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Miranda, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Bath Fitter was able to meet a fairly aggressive timeline we had on getting the installation complete. The installation was efficient and the installer very personable and engaging, took time to explain the process and maintained a clean space. The final result looks great, excellent facelift to the room and the home. Well done!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Was extremely pleased with every step of the order from the salesman to the installer. Totally enjoying the shower especially the grab bars. I bought this for my 98 year old mother. She visits 7 times a year for a 2 weeks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

They were on time and very friendly. They were efficient with their time. No mess was left in my garage where the work took place due to rain outside and the bathroom was cleaner than when they began. I love my new shower and can't wait to have my other bath replaced.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Bath Fitter did an excellent job installing new shower! Workers were courteous and professional. The quality of work was superb, the wall needed repair as well as the shower floor. This is the second time we have used Bath Fitter and I would highly recommend them to anyone needed shower or tub repair or upgrade.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I smile every time I walk by the bathroom. It was pricey but worth it in the long run. Here are some Before & After pictures. Add value to your home that lasts a lifetime. Customer Service & installation are top notch. Highly recommended! =)

Bath Fitter response

Hi Allyson, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I had a great experience with Bath Fitter. The sales person, the plumber, the installer and the desk staff were all wonderful and professional. I did not feel pressured to do more than I wanted! The reason it's not a 5 is I was told it would be done mid October. I had not heard anything by mid October so I called them. I was then given a date the first week of November. I wonder if I hadn't called if I would still be waiting. I think they should have told me things were on back order and not wait for me to call.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lucinda, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I used Bath Fitter to do a shower job...they came out when they said, did the job in a day and were gone. All good till it started coming unglued and was allowing moisture in behind wall... Now they won't come fix it. Said they're not responsible for it...

Bath Fitter response

Hi Randy, it appears there was some confusion from our team and this is not the experience we strive to provide our customers. We are trying to reach you to get you scheduled for service, please give our team a call at 423-509-8466 so they can resolve this matter and correct any issues. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

For the price of the bathtub and shower install you would think that the finished product would like nice. Materials look cheap and the finished look is average at best. The caulk job was the worst I've seen not a straight bead on any seam just put on and smeared all over the tub and wall. I would definitely not call it a professional job maybe it was just my installer. Bathtub was not trimmed in a straight line just cut with no measurements just a complete hack job would not recommend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kristopher, we're sorry to hear about these issues. Our team has called and left a voicemail to address this matter further. We look forward to making this matter right for you. Thank you for reaching out and please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

My family had hoped to become a customer of Bath Fitters after our wonderful Sales experience with Anton which included measuring, taking photos, explaining the process with small displays and more. Sadly, after 6 weeks of silence, there has yet to be any follow up from the person responsible for scheduling. I contacted Anton to find out it was Donna. I called Donna and she stated it was “still in a review status” and she would escalate and return to me in the same day. I explained how frustrating it is to be ignored, with absolutely no follow up (even to simply state they are still working on this or they cannot assist, anything…). Donna assured me she would return that same day. Yet, days later, dead silence again. I called Donna again, left a voicemail for her, days followed, no response. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was not in as well so we were left with no one to follow up.

Due to this feeling of unimportance, and not having the time to chase around a scheduler, we have decided to cancel our request. This was a very frustrating process and horrible customer service experience for us. I have also contacted Donna a final time to advise of this and hope you can work on training your scheduling staff on how to keep in touch with their customers, maybe including simple software that allows follow up with automatic reminders so it would not be left to them to remember on their own. A sad ending to what we hoped would be an exciting experience!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I would highly recommend Bath Fitter. Derick was amazing! His professionalism, craftmanship and pride of doing the job THE RIGHT WAY is readily apparent when you see the completed project. My wife is very happy with the finished product, which in turn makes my life easier and brings me happiness. THANKS AGAIN DERICK.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lawrence, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

It's been over a month since installation and still no working shower. Leaked water in the condo below me, did a quick fix, and STILL leaking water. I've been patient, but someone need to get it right. Bath Fitter got paid, but I can't seem to get what I paid for which is a working shower. My old shower was working perfect until installation happened and now I don't have a shower and the neighbor below me has an open ceiling waiting for someone to come fix the pipe. Just horrible!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rita, we understand the plumber visited you on 10/6 and was able to correct the leak. We also have a contractor going out to fix the ceiling below. Please let us know if you require further assistance. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

First time calling Bath Fitter in the beginning of September this year 2021 for questing about their services. Bath fitter did install it 3 years ago, but there is red and black mold started to grow all over the area, we tried to clean it with what they recommended when they installed it, but nothing can take the mold out? When I made the call I ask them that (what can we do to get red of the mold)? The customer service woman “Casey” said they can come and clean it for free, they are a lifetime warranty. I confirmed with her every things. About 8 days later I called to schedule. They switch me to the office nearby me in Philadelphia. After I made number of call talking to Natasha, Casey & Kiara and explain to every single one of them about the problem we have they set up an appointment to clean the mold for free and spray the floor for $377.00 after they clean it to protect from sliding and falling.

A day before the appointment no one call to confirm, I called over 7 time and left 2 messages then call again and someone finally confirm with me and said “Yes we will be there tomorrow from 2 To 4." The minute I hang up my phone “Kiara” called and want to cancel the appointment because the installer have a car accident? I was not happy to hear that, Asked to see if they can send someone else to take care of it. After I was on hold she said, "Our schedule is very much booked" and they don’t have appointment for another month or so? Then she said, "We don’t clean the mold that we only reinstall the silicon in between the edge? And we are so booked right now I can’t schedule you?"

I am so frustrated upside & very angry with the customer service that they promise to do the job then they backed up? The communication with the customer service department is so horrible. When I asked to speak with her boss she connecting me with “Michael **” that he have no information about me and the job? I have to repeat myself again to every one of them and he still can’t reschedule me yet? He said he don’t have the schedule on him? I am still waiting to hear from them tomorrow but so far I am very unhappy how they handle this service call. If they told me from the beginning/from day one they don’t do that kind of work, I will be fine but not after waiting number of weeks with them to act like that a day before the service? So far I can only say:

- Bad customer service.
    - Horrible communication skill.

- Awful way to treat anyone.

What do you think? Would I recommend “Bath Fitter” after all of this to anyone?? I am waiting to hear from the manager tomorrow?

Bath Fitter response

Hi Adam, our team has been in contact to discuss further. We have waived the fee and will replace the silicone and apply the non-slip coating at no charge. Thank you for reaching out.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Well done. Fast good workmanship. Experienced technician. Work on schedule. Knowledgeable. Attention to details. Prompt. Cost reasonable. Warranty satisfactory. Very satisfactory appearance of finished bathroom. Easy to clean. Information on cleaning furnished. How do I clean water stain?

Bath Fitter response

Hi Adelina, thank you so much for your review! Please consult our approved cleaning products list to keep your unit clean: https://www.bathfitter.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Cleaners-List-Household_BF.pdf . If you would like more info, please give your local team a call at 905-897-3594. Thank you!

Bath Fitter Company Information