Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 27, 2020

Very pleased with the installation of our new tub/shower. As promised, it was completed in one day by a most competent young man. Regretfully, I don't have his name. He was polite and well spoken at all times and I believe he went the extra mile for us. Don't

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Edward! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 23, 2020

We would like to commend and recommend our installer, Mr. Paul **. He is extremely conscientious and detailed. Paul made sure that we were completely involved in the details of the installation and made us feel at ease. The completed shower is a joy to behold! He even made sure to do some of the extras he did not really have to do but did anyway. Cleanup was thorough and complete. Paul is an asset to your organization and the product speaks for itself. Well done all!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Stan! We are so glad to hear Paul was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: May 21, 2020

We had Chino come into our home and replace the bathtub with a walk-in shower. We found him to be very professional. He asked my opinion what I liked before securing it. He cleaned up after himself immediately. Chino did a great job. We love our shower and would definitely refer Bath Fitters and Chino. Thank you

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Pat! We are glad to hear Chino was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I called Bath Fitter last year asking about getting my bathroom remodeled. After coming out out the gentlemen advised me it would cost $8,500 w/ $1,500 down for only a new tub with surrounding, they don’t do entire bathrooms. This year less than $5k I have a upscale bathroom w/ new soaking tub, ceramic tile, new electrical and plumbing, a marble vanity and more! After my experience... I say if it’s cheaper to do your whole bathroom then just get a new tub with surround. I said do your whole bathroom and if they can do it in one day, I don’t see how I can last that long honestly. In life, if something seems too good to be true that’s because it’s too good to be true.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, we appreciate your feedback. Since everything we do is custom-made, our pricing really depends on the complexity of the job and your choice of style and accessories. You get an installation is done in as little as one day with no demolition, and our premium quality tubs/showers are also backed by a limited lifetime warranty.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: April 18, 2020

This company is totally an SCAM, please don't use it at all. It's been no more than 8 months they installed me a shower which I still paying for it because was too expensive, and now I had to remove everything else and install a new shower with real tiles. This company charged me more then 5K for their fake, low quality shower, they left my water running almost cold and when I called and reported it they told me I need to call DELTA company to make sure they fix the faucet valve that they have nothing to do with the shower faucets, WHATTT?

They were the one that installed it and bought it for their "most appreciated customers," why should I call that company if I did not do any business with them? Another thing is that this shower is super expensive for the quality because in the first month started to get stain easily despite I cleaned with the products they recommend. I paid so high price ONLY because the seller claim the shower was of a superior quality and that is a BIG lie.

They scam people and the seller is a very good seller but with poor ethic, selling things that he knows they are not what they claim they are, also the caulk left on the second month and we ask the technician to come and poor more caulk and sure he came but applied caulk only on visible areas but I realized later that he did not applied on the areas we cannot easily see and were also peeling off. In general, this company is a mess and their products are very expensive for the quality, services offered and low qualified personnel. Now, I still paying the bathroom that was already uninstalled after 8 months of purchase. WHAT A BIG DEAL! My family and I are very furious and disappointing for this.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Yudelmy, we are sorry to hear about this issue. We understand our team did replace the faucet's cartridge and re-siliconed the unit. If there is anything more we can do to assist please let us know. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: March 29, 2020

Jacob was the best rep I talked to from any of the companies I had appointments with (i had 13), he was very knowable about products, work, how everything would be done. It went just as he had explained to me and he answered me every time I text or called. Marvin is awesome!!! He was so nice and made install wonderful-he works non stop and gets it done perfectly!!!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Lisa! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: March 19, 2020

This is probably not the cheapest option, but after our experience I believe it is definitely the best option for a bath remodel. We had our tub removed and a much larger shower installed. It involved removing the old tub, the old shower, and the demolition involved. The estimator was spot on with all the options we wanted, the guy who came to measure was exacting in his measurements, and the “2 Jeremys” definitely knew what they were doing on the demolition and installation. Everything was perfect when they left; and all the office people we spoke to during the process were were very kind and knowledgeable. If you plan to have your bathroom updated in upstate South Carolina, I definitely recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Bob, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with amazing experience. Thank you for your business!!

Original review: March 18, 2020

The work was done as requested and in a very professional manner. Brandon was very courteous and knowledgeable whenever we had questions. The finished shower looks terrific. We are anxious to have the door arrive and installed and start using the new shower. Thanks Brandon!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Otis! We are so thrilled to hear Brandon was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: March 10, 2020

We had a need for a bathroom upgrade, less vanity/sink. I had Bath Fitter quote on the project and they won the quote based a good looking product and one day turnaround. Albert was our installer and he had a challenge with our slanted ceiling and rounded tub. The installation was amazing in the end, the wife loves it and that is what it was all about. Thanks Albert for the professional install.

Dan

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dan, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear Albert was able to provide you with an amazing experience. Thank you for your business!

Original review: March 6, 2020

Josh & Wayne were our installers for our new, Acrylic shower and wall system for our master bathroom. They were kind and respectful of our home and explained their work as they proceeded in the project. They questioned us regarding our preferences and particulars of the project, throughout their work. Especially, we added an additional plumbing project to our order; which, was accommodated with ease. We are delighted with our new shower. It has brightened up our master bath, immensely. It's reassuring to work with pleasant, competent professionals who take pride in their work. Thank You Josh, Wayne, and Tracy (project coordinator) for your excellent assistant with our home-improvement project.

Gary & Jean

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Gary and Jean! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a wonderful experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information