4.32/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bath Fitter is North America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Bath Fitter Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I was gonna do the bathroom myself but I said it's best to let a professional do it. I’ve known about Bath Fitter for a while and I got both the tub and shower from them. Everything was excellent during the installation and Bath Fitter did a wonderful job. I was very pleased.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Leola!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2019

I intended to do a lot of the work on my bathroom myself, but once I had a consultation with Bath Fitter, I thought that going with them is a more economical way. I wasn’t up to it, the demo and then tiling, whereas Bath Fitter’s was done in a day. The rep that I did the consultation with was very professional and thorough. We did two bathrooms, and I got tubs put in and showers redone. I had one bathroom done one week, and then two weeks later, the same guy came out and did the other one. And I like how the bathrooms look. I’ve been using them for a couple of months now, and they're fine.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Marilyn! We're glad to hear everything has been completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

We’ve used Re-Bath before and when my son and his wife used Bath Fitter, we liked what they had done. So, we called them and I had a good interaction with their sales rep. I purchased the tub and shower insert thing, and I like it really well. The installation was surprisingly quick and we were pleased with it. However, the little cup that holds the curved shower rod into the wall came loose and was hard to get back on. But it’s okay right now. It just needed to be pushed on and we did it ourselves. But if it falls off completely, of course I will call Bath Fitter. Because when my son and his wife's tub was buckling, they did come and fix that.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Deborah, thank you for sharing your feedback! Please feel free to give our team a call whenever you'd like so we can help correct this minor issue. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Our interaction with Bath Fitter's sales rep was awesome and the installation also went well. The installer was very knowledgeable and nice, and got the job done in two days. We’re very pleased with it.

Bath Fitter response

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for your review Miriam!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

We saw a setup by Bath Fitter out in the mall at Forsyth. We liked the idea that the surround was all in one. It wasn’t separate pieces. We purchased from them one where it covered our old tub, and the surround was clear to the ceiling. The sales rep was very easy to talk to and answered all our questions. There was one guy for the installation and he left everything clean and did a great job.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sandy, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

From the reviews we read online, they're a great company and so we gave them a call. They came out and it worked out very well. We had a fantastic interaction with the sales rep and it couldn't have been any better. Then we had an even better interaction with the installer. He was a very enjoyable guy, he was extremely knowledgeable, and he explained everything to us. The installation time frame was just as he described. He had to come back the next day and finish up the caulking on it. Other than that, everything was done in one day. We got a tub with a shower enclosure, and we're very happy with it.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Wayne, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Thank you for your business!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

We got a little bit confused on a couple of talking points when Bath Fitter's salesman came around, but it was all right overall. He said the job would be done in a day only if they do it on a Saturday. We chose to have a weekday installation, so then it took two days, which was fine. And it worked out.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Glen!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

We purchased a tub, cover and surround from Bath Fitter in August, and they put it in a month ago. We like it. Their sales rep was very friendly and informative. He told us what we wanted to know and it worked out well. The installer was very efficient and he knew what he was doing. He didn’t take long to do it and he cleaned up. It was all good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mark, thank you for sharing your experience! We hope you will continue to enjoy your Bath Fitter unit for many years to come!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

We had done a bathroom remodel on our main bathroom but it didn’t work out. We didn’t get it finished properly and didn’t get our money returned. So, we were trying to go with a larger, reputable company that we knew would complete the job. Our neighbor did an installation with Bath Fitter and when we did, the customer service was excellent. The gentleman who came out and initially talked to us was wonderful. We had a tornado while he was here, so he had to come and hunker down in our basement with us and trying to ride it out. So, he was great. Even the guys who came to install were fantastic. The wait time was a little long but we knew that going into it because everything is custom-made. It was six weeks before the stuff came in but once it did, it took them two days to complete the job. We're very satisfied and we love it. It looks great and it’s very functional.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Renae, thank you for sharing your experience! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I got a walk-in, handicapped shower from Bath Fitter in August. The installer was very neat, didn't make anything dirty, took it all out the back door, put it in bags, and took it out the front door. They said it would be a two-day job and it was. Everything went smoothly with Bath Fitter and I love the shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Monica, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Bath Fitter Company Information