Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.35/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: April 23, 2021

I first received a quote from Rob back in October 2020, he was very friendly and knowledgeable until I told him we wouldn't be moving forward as we were not ready. He went from being friendly to arrogant and rude. I waited several months and called back to see if I could deal with someone else. They sent Lindsey (Jan 27), she was amazing even through all the issues. On day of install (Feb 16) a lovely man, I think his name was Chino came to install. He told me the tub was incorrect and would have to order a new one as this one was the wrong size. So I had to wait another 4 weeks to have another tub.

March 12 another tub came, again wrong size. So I called to speak to the GM Orlando, who was anything but apologetic, he threw Lindsay under the bus saying she measure wrong. Well Lindsay came back measured a second time to only get the same measurements. Turns outs systems had changed and there was a mistake in the measures. Which is apparently my fault. So had to wait again.

Well yesterday (April 22), they finally got it right. But during this whole process they damaged the drywall in my bathroom, which I now have to wait until May 2 to get the damage fix but they had no problem charging me minus a $250 discount for all my problems wow so generous. And this entire time NO APOLOGY for all the issues just excuses, oh they were having a bad day, new staff, staff measured wrong..., horrible communication, no customer service. I have had to follow up with every single issue. No one ever got back to me. It is evident by the BBB rating that this company really doesn't care about customer service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Shellee, we are sorry to hear that your experience with Bath Fitter has not been a positive one thus far. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we will be reaching out to the local branch to look into this matter further. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you.

Original review: April 22, 2021

Bath Fitter of West Palm Beach Florida. I recently had a tub removed and a new shower enclosure installed by Chris. The tub was removed by Esteban. Chris was my installer. He arrived on time and was very courteous and efficient. Chris did an excellent job on the install and cleaned up very well. The communication with everyone at Bath Fitter of West Palm Beach was excellent. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter of West Palm Beach Florida and Chris in particular!!! I'm very proud of my new shower!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Jerry! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 20, 2021

Scheduled appt. 4/15 at 6:00pm. Joel salesman called me up and cancelled. We rescheduled for Saturday at 10:00 but I could not make it and called Joel directly on Friday asking about Monday at 6:00. Saturday a John salesman showed up but I could not let him in. Called office and they rescheduled with John for Tuesday at 6:00. John was a no show and no phone call. Kind of looks like Bath Fitter doesn't want the business?

Original review: April 18, 2021

Shower handle leaks when shower is on and drips when off. Call 614-785-1040 on Monday, 4-12-21 at 11:54 AM; spoke with representative who said she was submitting request to warranty department. Received call from 888-448-7250 who said ticket was being placed, and technician would call within 24 hours. Did not receive any calls on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Called 614-785-1040 on Friday, 4-16-21 at 1:42 PM and told her we had not received any calls from a technician; representative said she would have technician call back ASAP. Today is Sunday, 4-18-21. Called 888-448-7250. Got an answering service who said offices were closed on weekends. We paid almost $10,000 for a bath and tub conversion in 2016 and got a lifetime warranty on both. A simple request to get a handle fixed goes unanswered. This is very, very frustrating and unacceptable.

Original review: April 17, 2021

Tech arrived early, stayed late to professionally complete complex renovation, work was great, clean up was same. Office was customer service oriented; no complaints ---- would recommend to others! This is a worthwhile redo, satisfied!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Barbara! We are so glad to hear our team provided you with a great experience!

Original review: April 14, 2021

The rep (**) was shocked with her expression to find that my skin color does not match my name. While discussing with her on deposit, she had nothing to indicate that she was from the organization. No company ID, no business card and she had an attitude. She walked out on us as I requested to see her identification before giving her money for deposit. Agreement could not be signed as she wanted to collect the money and send billing later instead of just emailing on the spot. She had attitude because of our color.

Original review: April 10, 2021

The BathFitter associate was profession and did an excellent job! I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a bathroom updated or renewed. I love the fact that the walk-in shower was installed in one day. The associate did a good job of cleaning up and removal of the old bath tub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Louise, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 10, 2021

I am so pleased with my Bath Fitter installation in my upstairs bathroom. When we moved in, we had the original fiberglass tub/show which looked old and didn't seem like it could be refreshed. Bath Fitter folks came out and walked me through my options (although the online tool was super accurate for most things). I decided on the spot to select bath fitter after feeling and seeing the materials they used for their product.

Installation took just over half a day and I thought I walked into a brand new shower/bathroom. So pleased with the professionalism, quality of work and all around friendly nature of the installation team. I am going to use Bath Fitter in my other full bathroom that is a shower only design. So happy I went with a quality company who uses good materials.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience Scott!

Original review: April 8, 2021

As an Engineer, I can appreciate the simple, less intrusive methodology and product quality of this product. Unlike tiled wall systems that can crack, especially if installed in a day...and are hard to clean this is superior! I have been working with the N Charleston staff and everyone from Sales person, Mario to Tim the manager, has been professional and honest. We know how rare Integrity is nowadays!

Bath Fitter response

We appreciate your great feedback Dale! Thank you!

Original review: April 6, 2021

What an amazing experience! We were initially nervous because our shower was older, but both Gary and Trevor were prepared and professional. They were both extremely informative throughout the process and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We highly recommend Bath Fitters and both of these gentlemen.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ryan! We're thrilled to hear you are loving your new Shower!

Bath Fitter Company Information