4.3/5 (239 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

This review is for Bath Fitter located on 429B Hayden Stat. Windsor, CT. I highly recommend Bath Fitter if you want to redo your bathroom. Excellent work done by the installers ** and **. They arrived at my house at 7:45am and left at 2:00pm. Very professional. Left my bathroom very clean. No mess anywhere. They took out my tub and install a new shower, new tile and shower doors. The salesman ** was also great. He showed me many different designs and make recommendations to fit my needs. The whole process was so easy.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Ellen!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I had a shower/tub combination installed in my condo by Bath Fitter in Orlando on Sept, 2021. It looked great when it was done. A few weeks later the unit below me had water damage to her ceiling. It was investigated by maintenance. They took a section of ceiling down in the below unit and then came to investigate my unit in the bath area. They couldn't find the leak, so it was up to me to contact a plumber because the leak in the unit below was still seeing water damage. It took my plumber 3 hrs to find the leak because it was behind the shower wall where the shower arm is attached to the water pipe. The plumber had to cut a hole in the wall next to the shower/tub and put a camera back there to record what was going on. It turned out that the leak was coming from the shower arm not being screwed in tight enough, and it leaked down the inside wall to the unit below.

I offered to cover the cost of the repair for the unit below, but management repaired the below unit ceiling and hasn't charged me as of yet, however, I had a plumbing fee to cover. The plumber charged me $300 since it took so long to find the leak, and I had a huge hole in the wall to repair. Bath Fitter assured me that they would reimburse me the $300 plumbing fee. Bath Fitter, Orlando, installed the shower/tub back in Sept., and now it is Dec. and I still haven't seen the $300 from Bath Fitter. I have contacted them numerous times and have been getting the run around. This whole thing could have been avoided if not for the carelessness of not tightening the shower arm. That's sloppy work on their part. I will still continue to try and get my money, but it probably won't happen. I am frustrated and irritated that great customer service doesn't exist with this company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Annette, we're sorry to hear about this situation. I will forward this review to the Orlando team to get you an update on the reimbursement. Please let me know if you require further assistance.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

We are very pleased with our decision to go with Bath Fitter. Due to Covid, there was a bit of delay in having the installation done, but they arrived on time the day they were booked and professional. Would highly recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sue, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

Two years ago, we had one bathtub refitted, adding a shower door, rails, and shelves. The salesman was knowledgeable, and accurate in his assessment of the job scope. The technician was professional, and considerate of our living space. Months later, we had two minor issues. After a call to customer service, a technician arrived within days and fixed them. The quality work prompted us to have our step-in shower refitted this year. Same high quality work and service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi ER, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

We phoned with a few post installation concerns and it was such a pleasant experience. BF checked to makes sure potentially needed parts were in stock and an appointment was made. The repair person arrived as arranged, and was approachable, professional and thorough. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Florence, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

Handicap accessible shower installed.. Professional job.. Good clean up.. Timely.. Excellent workmanship.. No seat.. One corner shelf.. New plumbing with standing shower head and also removable wand head… Very satisfied with workmanship and the workers who performed the shower installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

These are people that CARE. We have had a new tub installed, removed an old tub and shower and replaced with a large shower and replaced outdoor on the 3rd shower bath. Everyone we dealt with was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Bath Fitter for a pleasant experience and excellent craftsmanship.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Chris, I think that is his name, and his helper were very professional and great tradespeople. I would recommend very highly to anyone. Very pleased with job. Both people were very easy to get along with and had a very pleasant personality.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Workers were knowledgeable, friendly, cleaned up the mess. Excellent quality of products. Only problem was that the first time they came to install the new walk in shower they had the wrong base and doors so we had to reschedule. They came back 2 days later with all the right things and did an amazing job. Love my new shower!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

Our sales rep Charles was great. He answered many questions while in our home and then answered even more via email. His suggestion to stop by the office to see the models of Bath Fitter products sealed the deal. Our low-threshold shower is great!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lesa, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2021

The shower is very useful for my mom. It is very easy for her to get in and use the shower. The bar grips are very useful and the shower chair comes in handy. When we had a problem they came out and fixed it. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We have now had a wonderful Bath Fitter experience x 2! In 2008, we had a complete Bath Fitter remodel, including sink, vanity, wanes coating of walls and tub/shower conversion. Although the bathroom was still as perfect as the day it was installed, we decided to have a tub to shower conversion with acrylic to match the remaining bathroom. The result was simply outstanding. The crew was professional, considerate and truly experts in this craft. The price, however, was surprisingly steep given the amount of work and compared to 2008, but one has to take into account inflation. The end result was well worth it. We are very happy with our decision, beautiful results, highly recommend!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michalina, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We have enjoyed our first Bath Fitter line that was installed over 30 years ago. Decided it was time to replace, although the original was still in pretty good form. Delighted with how they did the job, little details to correct an issue with a crack in a tile etc.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joanne, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Like so many other people I was Is skeptical about having this work done. The wait was long but it was worth it. The installer that came out was very professional. Great work. I would recommend to anyone to use Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gregory, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

After 30 years we got rid of the old tub/shower and upgraded to a walk in shower. We just love it. Was a little worried when just 1 person showed up to install it but Roman did a great job, from start to finish. In just over 6 hours it looks fantastic. Would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

As always, extremely professional in every aspect. Contacted by phone to inform timing for installation. Arrived on time and took every health precaution. Carried out the installation promptly and left with no evidence of being here. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tony, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

This is our second home with walk-in shower installed and we love the showers and Bath Fitter are easy to work with. The installers are very fast and friendly and knowledgable of their product. Will always recommend bath fitter for excellent quality and friendly staff.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kenneth and Carol, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

We were very happy with the quality of work done to convert our old bath tub to a new shower stall. The installer was efficient and the work was completed in just 4 hrs. We’re completely happy with the product and the work done. Would highly recommend.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Richard, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Bath Fitter is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. Wish I could remember the installer's name, he was absolutely wonderful. Knew exactly what to do and did it. He was a pleasure to deal with. It's amazing what they can transform in a day. I did not have to deal with any mess. So happy!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gloria, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Work was excellent, their people were excellent, Highly recommend. Their people were highly professional and did their work in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to highly recommend, Office staff was very helpful. The job was clean and professional. I would use again without question.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Called for an appointment and received one within a few days.. They did a fantastic job, from start to finish. The sales person explained everything in detail. No hidden costs.Were on time, meticulous, professional, and cleaned up after installation. We highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Douglas, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Our technician Omar did wonderful work (in Coconut Creek FL). He was quick and courteous and even helped us to correct a mistake in the type of curtain rod based on a miscommunication with the salesmen. This is our second time working with Bath Fitter and we're very happy with the renovated bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Foster, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Sales meeting was very professional, not at all pushy or demanding. Did not push upcharges, let us make all decisions. Installation was very professional, very detailed. Installer clearly had experience, left no mess behind. Office had some issues though. Twice they called me and left messages that I promptly returned and left voicemails, but I had to end up calling back myself, as my messages were not returned. Also had a major billing issue with my card being charged twice (we were alerted by our cc company). Office insisted they hadn't and we were mistaken, only to call back later to say they had made the mistake. Also forgot to send work order with 2nd installer to add a grab bar. So very professional company that does great work, would use again, but clerical side needs some big improvement. Would otherwise rate 5 stars.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Job was great. Very pleased. Workers were very courteous. Shower works great. I am so glad I got it. It was a great improvement to my home. I would definitely recommend it to my relatives and coworkers. It did not cost much and added a lot to my the value of my home.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Thomas, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Awesome. Love the finished product. Guys were great. Arrived promptly, courteous, neat. Had everything picked up and out the door when they said to they would. Very happy with everything, beginning to end. Would highly recommend to friends and relatives. Thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Stacy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

This was an easy process. The bath looks great. The guy who installed it was articulate and cleaned up everything as he moved along. I only had the tub done, not the walls, but they look great with the new tub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Karen, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

A fantastic job done on two separate days a week apart. I was so comfortable with the installer that I felt I was able to leave my house for four hours and run errands without worrying about anything. I recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Miranda, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Bath Fitter was able to meet a fairly aggressive timeline we had on getting the installation complete. The installation was efficient and the installer very personable and engaging, took time to explain the process and maintained a clean space. The final result looks great, excellent facelift to the room and the home. Well done!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Was extremely pleased with every step of the order from the salesman to the installer. Totally enjoying the shower especially the grab bars. I bought this for my 98 year old mother. She visits 7 times a year for a 2 weeks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

They were on time and very friendly. They were efficient with their time. No mess was left in my garage where the work took place due to rain outside and the bathroom was cleaner than when they began. I love my new shower and can't wait to have my other bath replaced.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jackie, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Bath Fitter Company Information