Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Call Now Toll Free (888) 996-1628 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Love it - It is beautiful and I've showed it off to all my friends already and everyone who has seen it loves it. Recommended to my friend who got two bathrooms done last week and gave info to another friend this week.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your great review Judy!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The gentleman who installed our new shower did an outstanding job, and all in one day (as Bath Fitter advertises). I have heard that Bath Fitter will only put the new tub/shower over the existing ones, this is false. They took out the old shower down to the stud and then put the new one in. The quality of work and material was excellent. I am very happy with the complete process from the home visit to select the items to the final installation. Great job Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jim, thank you for your review! The are so glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter shower!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Bath Fitter removed our outdated bathtub and replaced it with a beautiful large shower with sliding glass doors. They also updated another shower that had old tiles. We were very happy with how these projects turned out. Both of the workers were polite and hardworking and all of the work was completed in only three days. We are very happy that we had Bath Fitter help to update our bathrooms and we would definitely use them again in the future.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Catherine, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter shower!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

We recently replaced a tub/shower with a walk-in shower. This was done in less than seven hours. It was a great experience from consultation through installation. Only took seven hours and we have a beautiful shower. This is the second time we've had Bath Fitter and have been very pleased with both replacements.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Janette! We love hearing from our happy customers!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Installation was done on time, as promised, without a problem. Technician (Allen) was well informed and did a wonderful job. A minor problem appeared several days after the installation and the problem was handled the next day, with little inconvenience to our family. Would definitely recommend the product to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Richard! We are glad to hear Allen was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Excellent service. Done in a day. Excellent worker who did a great job and left our suite clean and tidy. I think his name was John and he is an asset. We were impressed with the end result and will recommend Bath Fitters to other friends.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lorna, thank you so much for your great review!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

The process from the sales appt. to the actual work was wonderful. Smooth sailing all the way. Easy to make the decision to go with BathFitter. The person replacing and installing was very nice, friendly and left the place in great condition. Do very happy with my new shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience Vivian!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

Linda (Sales Rep) was great. She was on time for appointment, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Office personnel were courteous and helpful. I had to call a couple times for questions and all calls were retired in timely fashion. Permits were pulled for work and Inspector commented on how nice the job was done. Work area was cleaned up after work was complete and tub looks awesome. Very happy.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Kevin!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

They were really terrific to deal with. We could not be happier with the outcome. The plumber and installer were the best, Everyone was on time, very professional and extremely neat and clean. I have already given the name and phone number of Bath Fitter to two of my friends who have gone ahead with work. They both have had similar positive experiences. I dont think you could get a much better company to do your bathroom remodel!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi John, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Loved the whole experience. From the minute we called we had great service to the finished product. The installer was so fast and did a great job. We love it. It was so easy on our part with no problems at all.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barb, thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Bath Fitter Company Information