4.3/5 (226 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: June 28, 2022

I absolutely love my bathroom and I like the fact that it was finished in one day. The workers were very professional and stayed on task. I would definitely recommend bath fitters. The salesman Matt was very easy to talk to and explained everything in detail

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

This is our second shower from Bath Fitter and they have proved once again to be fast, efficient and very easy to work with. We highly recommend them to anyone thinking about it and if we had another bathroom we would have them come back and do that one as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jordan, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had previous experience using Bath Fitter, although it was many years ago. I knew they still had a good reputation so when I needed to re-do my one shower, called them, knowing it would be done quickly and efficiently. They made the renovation easy. Their service is somewhat expensive but totally worth it. The technician was extremely competent and when he left, you wouldn’t know he was there except for my new shower, which I love.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Asked to have order expedited and was installed the same day my wife came home from hospital. Great service and very professional. Arrived on time, and cleaned up after install. Bath Fitter installed our tub thirty five years ago and it still looks great. Wonderful product and great company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barry, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The team that came out to show the product and the team that installed the shower were equally amazing! They explained everything and never made us feel rushed or dumb for asking a question! We are so pleased with the transformation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Danielle, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The Bath Fitter team has made our bathroom remodel the easiest home project to date. From the inhome consultation to installation day. We even got moved up the install list after a cancelation. It only took 7 hours and our bathroom looks like new.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Megan, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Installation and installer were both great. The only issue was that it took many more weeks to install than expected but that was due to Covid, delivery issues and lack of employees. Joe was excellent and explained everything. He installed everything in one day and came back the next morning to make sure he had grouted everything he should

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mindy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

After getting five estimates I went with Bath Fitter. The salesman did a good presentation. I waited twelve weeks before I was contacted telling me they were ready to install my shower. I was told they would only need to use my garage if it was raining. It wasn’t, but they wanted to use it anyway. My bike was stolen! When I told the company about it they insisted the installer had taken a picture before he left and the bike was there. No picture was ever produced, and there was no talk about reimbursement. It was extremely disturbing. I had that bike for over twenty years, and it was still in good shape. The shower is wonderful. I had special doors installed due to the size, which made the install about four days. Other companies say the install takes one day! I am satisfied with the shower, but the customer service, not so much.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Beth, thank you for your review and feedback.

Original review: June 28, 2022

From the time Eric came in to get our quote together and the installation came in to install our new shower was a pleasure. Everyone is friendly and down to earth. We absolutely love our new shower. We’d recommend Bath Fitter to anyone and will!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nicole, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

They arrived on time, were professional and got the job done. The installer made sure I knew how to take care of my new shower and didn't leave a mess in my house. He asked where I wanted the shelf and showerhead installed and didn't just assume. Very pleased!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Judi, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Bath Fitter has done two bathrooms for us and we had a great experience on both. Your team has been fantastic. You show up on time, you are organized, you follow up as promised, you make a nice product and you install it well. At a time when too many people don’t return calls or don’t care if they miss promised deadlines or lie about them, Bath Fitter really stands out for its integrity and excellent customer service.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mary, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Great experience from start to finish. The pandemic caused extreme delays in start time which is understandable. Once the installation started however everything was perfect. I would have liked a status update while waiting. A special shoutout to the sales rep. She was knowledgeable and led me to ask the right questions.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Helen. We will use your feedback to improve moving forward. Thank you!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I love my new shower! I smile every time I walk into my bathroom! Lincoln did a wonderful job! He was very pleasant and polite! He was very efficient. We are not quite done with the remodel yet, but the shower has made such a difference in the room that I am sure we will get a good return on the cost when we sell! Thanks to Lincoln and Bath Fitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Patty, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Installers went over and above when installing my shower. They were very friendly and did not leave a mess for me to clean up afterward. Very good job done. Very well. Would recommend it to all my vet friends who qualify for a HISA grant. Very good experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dale, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I was impressed with the detail and explanations I got from the sales when they came out to do the estimate. The installation team was just as professional and helped guide us through a few key details as well. Both were really appreciated and we are extremely happy with the results.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joel, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

We have been very satisfied with our whole experience with Bath Fitter so far. Pricing was fair and Tim our installer did a good job and informed us along the way what he was doing. I would recommend Bath Fitter for a bathroom makeover.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I could not be more satisfied with Bath Fitter, from the initial evaluation to the installation and follow up after to ensure the customer is fully satisfied. Professional, prompt, quality products and fantastic workmanship. Cleanup afterwards was perfect. I have an older home 1860 so a full renovation was not feasible and the Bathfitter option was my best bet and they did not disappoint. If you're considering remodeling your Bathroom I highly recommend Bathfitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I love my new tub and bath surround. This is my 3rd bathroom that we have had redone by Bath Fitter. The sales staff and the installer were very knowledgeable and courteous. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to redo their bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Cathy, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had a wonderful experience with Bath Fitter. Cody was so great at installing the tub and walls. It turned out even better than I thought. Already told people to go through Bathfitter. They were on time and finished by early afternoon.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kevin, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

The tub looks beautiful, and the service was outstanding. From the pads they put in the house to protect our carpet, to the cleanup - everything was done just right! I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to all my friends and family. Super pleased with their work!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dennis, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I had an old cast iron tub I wanted replaced with a walk-in shower only. The man that gave me the estimate was very knowledgeable and courteous. His estimate held true. The men that came in were neat professional and did an excellent job including clean up. They were done in less than 7 hours! I am very satisfied with both the shower and price! I absolutely love my new shower!

Original review: June 28, 2022

I just had both of my bathrooms remodeled for shower stalls. The installations went very well. I was very impressed by the way that the shower looks in the main hallway, not to mention the shower stall off of the master bedroom's bathroom. I am also very impressed with the way that the water is pressurized in the showerhead. Where I now live, there is lower water pressure than where I was living previously in Charleston County. It seems as though the water pressure is increased in my showerhead. My daughter says the same thing about her shower as well, that the pressure seems to be greater coming out than it was in the old showerhead. .

When I was getting ready to shower for the first time, my foot slipped on the shower floor. I thought that the shower floor was textured in a way that made it non-slip. This is not true. When my foot got wet, it did nothing but slip. I ended up using a shower mat or tub mat to prevent slippage. The floor was textured, but it wasn't textured in the way that it should be for it to be non-slip.

Although I am at fault for not requesting that the shower floor be non-slip but textured only instead, I feel that it should be the sales representative's job to make sure whether or not the customer wants a non-slip floor or not and that a textured floor might come to mean a non-slip surface, not just textured without being non slip. What I am saying here is that even though I admit to being at fault for saying the word "textured" and meaning "non-slip" that the sales representative also should have asked, "Do you mean a non-slip surface?" I believe that a non-slip floor should be included with every installation to prevent slippage of the customer. Of course, I mean that this should be in every home.

Additionally, I was told at the end of the 2nd installation, which was the installation of the shower stall in the main bathroom that I would receive a call the next day regarding the shower door and getting a temporary curtain rod put up in its place so that the shower could be used while we were waiting for the door to arrive. This phone call was never received. My daughter also waited all day for the phone call, but it was never received. I was also on the look-out for a call regarding the shower curtain rod, but I never received a call either. This was very unsatisfactory.

As it turns out, a note was given by the installer to one of the people in the office. This person had not called me back as promised by the installer. The person in the office, named Tim, had admitted his mistake and had apologized profusely. In any case, this should not have happened. The call should have been made as promised, and the fact that I did not receive a call and had to wait all day for it and not receiving it, as well as my daughter waiting, and not receiving it made me quite angry. The fact that the phone call was not made and a return visit to bring a temporary curtain rod for me to use the shower had inconvenienced me from using my shower for one day. That made me angry as well.

Other than the non-slip issue, the unreturned phone call issue and the shower curtain rod issue, I am very satisfied with the way the showers turned out. They were beautifully installed. The sales representative had set aside 3 days for the work to be completed, but it was completed in only 2 days time, one for each bathroom.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Arthur, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 28, 2022

Bath Fitter put in two new showers. Converted tub to walk-in shower, all in one day. Wonderful job. Great guys. Can't say enough nice things about the folks from Bathfitter. Excellent work, high quality! The converted shower is especially nice and well done.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debra, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: June 27, 2022

Chet was so helpful in customizing our master bath redo. We didn't feel pressured in any way. Braden was very polite and professional during the removal and installation process. The entire experience was fabulous and I would highly recommend them. We are VERY pleased with our new master bath.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Terry and Heather, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: June 11, 2022

Russell did the renovations for my guest bath/shower and master shower. His work was professional, precise and efficient. He met all challenges to make a very good product. He did a great job with no flaws. The bath and showers look great!

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear Russell was able to complete everything to your satisfaction! Thank you for your review!

Original review: June 8, 2022

I do not recommend Bath Fitter at all. My experience with them has been horrible. The man that came to my house was extremely rude and said some very explicit things in front of me. I can’t believe he is getting away with this kind of behavior and I do not under any circumstances recommend this company. I’m still waiting for my deposit back.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lisa, we are sorry to hear that your experience with Bath Fitter was not a positive one and we appreciate you bringing this situation to our attention. Our team has sent out the deposit refund on June 13. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Today we had a white tub fitter installed over our 1960s blue tub. It looks fantastic! It has truly updated our bathroom. Anthony was our installer. He did a great job, making sure it was done correctly, and that we were pleased. I would recommend the services of Bath Fitter from our visit for an estimation to the installation by Anthony.

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear Anthony was able to provide you with a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Original review: June 3, 2022

In 2016 we decided to replace the master bathtub with a shower only and replaced 2nd bathroom bathtub. It was the best decision I could have ever made. 6 years now and I still have no regrets in the decision.

Bath Fitter response

That's so great to hear Sandra! Thank you so much for your review!

Original review: May 30, 2022

We went to the showroom and selected our product design. The person that came to our home was rushed and did not do measurements at that time. We decided on a date 2 months from that time. I called a couple of times to request measurement before install but was put off by the salesperson with an attitude. The salesperson did come a few days before scheduled install with little notice. The install was what we expected and it looked better than it did. UNTIL we took a shower 24 hours later. Water pooled on the tub rim, filled the door track and flooded the floor.

We called to have this looked at and it turned out the measurement was wrong; i.e., the tub surround should have been pitched a little more and not level. When I discussed this with the OWNER of the Bath Fitter we used, he actually told me it was our fault since our tub was not pitched correctly and we would not have noticed since we had a shower curtain and basically how dare we impinge his product. ARE YOU SERIOUS. We scheduled a reinstall -- a technician actually removed the doors and re-pitched the tub by pushing the outside of the surround up and covering the gap to the floor with moulding. IT STILL LEAKS and of course it is our fault. Do not deal with these people. We are contacting an attorney. Call a reputable contractor and keep an eye on him.

Original review: May 22, 2022

We are pleased with the remodel and were happy with our installer Levi **. The work was done on time and in a professional manner and the bathroom looks great. We had wanted to remodel our bathroom for many years and are glad that we finally committed to having the work done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Tom!

Bath Fitter Company Information