2. Homeowners
  3. Bathroom Remodeling

4.4/5 (233 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Very professional approach. Perfect job from A to Z. Time was respected. Technician very polite, clean, honest, friendly, patient. Yes I will use them again and again. Not a single bad comment from the moment I did contact the company. Good follow up too. A handle had to be replaced and the part was found and a technician showed up at my place to fix the missing handle.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Martine, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

The wrong bath tub was installed. We have accepted it knowing that it will be a hassle to change it after installation but we have spoke with the people in the Burnaby location that we will receive a discount for that. Not only we were charged the full price the day after the installation, then they said they never promised a discount and now they don't even have the audacity to call us back, it's been a month and a half. Very very disappointed, from been the best customer service I have ever had (The installers, James and Brandon, were AMAZING) to the worst I ever had - definitely will not recommend to anyone.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Adi, we can appreciate your frustration regarding your experience. We will ask the local team to call you today to discuss this matter further. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

We are very disappointed and would not recommend Bath Fitter. We had a shower replacement. Cost over $7000. The people involved have all been delightful except for the general manager. The showers leaks horribly. The installers said salesman did not specify/order the correct products we needed. We relied on the salesman. The installer suggested salesman didn’t sell us what we needed. The first technician sent to try to fix the leak said salesman didn’t select right items and that installation was not right. The general manager came out next and said installation was not right but that Bath Fitter could not do a shower that was watertight and would not leak at door. The next technician sent out to repair said prior installation and repairs were wrong. Bath Fitter is still trying to fix. Shower leaks horribly. No faith in ability to fix.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The salesperson went over the whole process accurately, the technician did the work professionally and the shower is exactly how I imagined it would look. The grab bars are at the right height. I feel very safe having a shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

We are in love with our new walk-in shower. We wished we had done it 5 yrs ago. It was such an easy transformation. The technicians did great work in just 7hrs and their cleanup was spotless. You never would have known they were here except that we had a beautiful walk-in shower when they left.. Thank you Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Consultation was very informative. Person was highly knowledgeable in the product. Fast forward to day of install. They were on time and respectful of my property. Quality of work was A+. We were very happy with our bathroom they left.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Scott, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

In 2014, I had Bath Fitter install a shower in my room and was very pleased with that over the years. So, when I need the guest bathroom done, I called them and again I was very pleased with the work. I am set to be happy with both bathrooms for many years. And the big issue is I don't have to be embarrassed with the shower anymore. I would be very happy to recommend them to all of my family and friends.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Carol, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

We are thrilled with our new walk-in shower! It is so spacious and is constructed of very high quality materials. The only thing we are not 100% satisfied with is the noticeable drop in water pressure with the new shower head. We even changed it out for a handheld shower and the water pressure is still reduced from what we had originally.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kimberly, thank you so much for your positive feedback! please give our team a call at 866-899-0342 so we can take a look at the water pressure. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The gentleman that came to install my shower was punctual and professional. He explained the work that was to be performed and then set out some drop cloths to keep my house clean while he worked and went in and out. The work was finished within the expected timeframe and the shower works great.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michael, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Remove old bathtub and install new stall shower with related necessary plumbing modifications. Installer was prompt and efficient. Did an excellent job. And finished in less than a day and Removed all scrap and debris. Am very pleased. Have already recommended Bath Fitter to several friends.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gordon, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Great job, on time and courteous. I would recommend the company to all my friends and family. We had two bathrooms done, both had tubs and we converted both to showers, one with a shower door that was also installed by Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Joan, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Covered the tub and surrounding walls and replaced all fixtures. The individual (Roman?) who did the installation was outstanding. The total job was completed in about 6 hours Quality of work was also outstanding. We would not hesitate recommending Bath Fitter to others.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Roy, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

On July 20, 2021, I had the old bathtub removed from my master bath, and Bath Fitter installed a complete walk-in shower. My installer was Stephen and he is amazing. He arrived at my home early and explained what he was going to do, and went right to work. I don't think he even took a break until he was completely finished. The entire process took about five hours, and it looks fantastic. I know that I will enjoy this immensely and will be easy for me to clean it too. Thank you Stephen, and thank you Bath Fitter, Huntsville, Al for your professionalism and a first class experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robert, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

We needed to get an updated shower because my wife was going for knee surgery soon and decided to use Bath Fitter. From the initial consultation to the finished product, we were impressed with the people and the service we received. Our friends and relatives could not believe the great job that was done and in only two days. Definitely recommend Bath Fitter to everyone I know.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Al, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The only good person I spoke with that remained consistent through the entire process is Donna in scheduling. She provided excellent customer service, anyone else I needed to get into contact with it was nearly impossible to. They also fudged the permit process which delayed me listing my home by an entire month due to them not providing necessary paperwork for the village. Overall-result is nice, but customer service needs to get better.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Keely. We appreciate your feedback as it will help us to improve moving forward.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

My expertise with Bath Fitter was excellent! The installers were awesome and the final product is perfect! The entire process was easy, stress free, very quick and little mess. Communication throughout the whole process was also great. I would highly recommend bath fitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ameera, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The salesman came out in a friendly 'timely and helpful manner. He listened to our needs and set us up! Everything from then on was as promised and on time. The whole team was polite and efficient! I would recommend them to others.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

After my second tub installation, I had a leak directly below my bathroom. There was an error by the technician which caused the leak. They did not accept fault for the leak. Instead they accused me of possibly having a leak there already. My home insurance proved otherwise. The blue tape shows where the water leaked from above.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Joe the rep for Bath Fitter's was great! No high pressure sales pitches. He said the tub would be deeper and wider than the old tub. I couldn't see how because the space was so small,. Alex who removed my old tub and Shea who fixed the plumbing and installed the new tub were amazing, very professional. Love the shower and the tub. It is great!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Everything was done in a timely and professional manner, the installer was very informative on the upkeep and care after the installation and he cleaned up after and discarded all old packaging, old shower stall door. I was very pleased.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gabino, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The team is very professional and does good work, I find no fault in the work. The sales person is somewhat Tardy but his friendliness and professionalism compensates. The work was done same day as promised and the workman cleaned up very well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The communication with the company left a little to be desired, but that has zero reflection on the sales rep or the tech that did the install. The tech worked hard at his job and did an excellent job. I can't tell you how happy we are with the results. Beyond our expectations. No mess and no issues. I would highly recommend Bath Fitters for a quality job and a beautiful product. Happy again!!

Bath Fitter response

Hi William, thank you for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Excellent Quality of work and timeliness. The Bathtub and walls look amazing. The colour of the new tub and walls in the shower matches the paint and the cabinets. Great choice by Lindsay from Bath Fitters. I would recommend using Bath Fitters again.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Abdul, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Well done. We are pleased with the finished product and installation. The installers were courteous and did a great job. They consulted with us every step of the way. We have had Bath Fitter a few years ago to do our tub surround and were pleased with that also. So this time, we had them do the shower stall.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rose, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

The installer was very friendly, careful around our home and extremely efficient at his job. The work was done to a high standard and was done much faster than promised. Mikhail is an amazing installer and I would highly recommend him to a friend. We are very pleased with the finished product. Sincerely, Mat **

Bath Fitter response

Hi Mat, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Love my new shower. Love that it was done in one day and professionally. The only problem we have is that we ordered frosted shower doors, we got clear. We are still waiting for our doors to be changed out. This has been a month ago and have not gotten an update on how long it will be. We have no complaints on anything else and would recommend Bath Fitter to our friends or family.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ronald, thank you so much for your review. I'll send a note to the local team to help get you an update on the frosted doors. Let me know if you need anything else!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

They were polite and on time with the job. They knew what they had to do. My installer was very considerate and made sure my grab bars were to my comfort level of where I needed them in the tub/shower area.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dana, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Well organized, - very clean before and after installation - trusted the installer and the man who measured for the install - listened to my view of what was needed in a small place and to the color requested. Love the look of the final installation.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jacqueline, thank you so much for your review! We are glad to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter bathroom!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

This was one of the easiest thing I have had done to my house. The gentleman worked nonstop and in six hours I had a tub unit removed and a walk in shower that was something you dream of. What wonderful people to work with and no pressure to buy their products. I would recommend this outfit to anyone. The mess was all cleaned up and I’m so pleased with my new shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Margot, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Excellent and very friendly service. Were here when they said they would be and finished in a very timely manner. All the workers were friendly hard worker. Would highly recommend them. Quality of work was also great. By the time work was done..workers were like family.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information