4.4/5 (226 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
    • Demolition-free remodeling
    • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
    • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

As seniors we decided to turn our tub into a shower, We are very pleased with the quality and efficiency of Bathfitter. Jacob the gentleman that installed our shower was very personable and cleaned up after himself, and was careful and tried not to disrupt our daily routine.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Marie and Mike, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

It was such a quick and easy transformation. They were able to remove my shower/tub combo and install a new walk-in shower in less than a day. They were very professional and did a great job. They arrived early that morning and were done before dinner.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nichole, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Redid my bathroom tub and and surrounding areas in one day. Great results. I recommend them highly. They provided all new fixtures. The plumber and installer were talented and helpful. Perfect cleanup. The salesman was skilled and knew the product and service well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Henry, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Having a Bath Fitter installed was a wonderful experience from Kevin my sales rep, the gentleman that came to do the demolition of my old tub to Matt the installer all were wonderful. My tub and new shower enclosure look absolutely beautiful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Denise, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Val was my installer. He arrived on time and left after I was happy with the work. All cleaned up and with little disturbance. I would recommend him with no hesitation. He was presentable, hard working and well spoken. He had no issue working around a painter in the same area of this suite on the same day. Bravo Val.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Maria, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Installers were friendly, polite, and efficient. They obviously knew their trade and proceeded accordingly. The cleaned up after themselves, and stayed to share information, and to answer any and all question that we had. All in all, it was a very easy project. We would highly recommend this company. And the best thing, the cost was reasonable.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rick, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

We were very pleased with the service and product of Bath Fitter. From sales to complete installation, everything went just as has been explained to us. We had another bathroom renovated a few years ago. We were very pleased with that work as well & happy to find out that the price had not gone up unreasonably.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

The installation was done in one day by the Tech who was very efficient, clean and friendly. The technician took time to explain clearly what he would be doing.

Looks great. Would not hesitate to refer Bath Fitter to friends.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback Elizabeth!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I thought the salesperson and installer were great! Job well done. Thanks to the scheduler for being flexible and allows me to reschedule a few times. The salesperson took the time to explain everything. The installer was efficient and tidy and the tub looks great. Overall a great experience.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review Curtis!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

We recently had a new shower installed by Bath Fitter. We are incredibly impressed with the quality of the product, along with the excellent installation process. The installer was very professional the entire time he was in our home. There was a minor issue with the corner shower caddy. The issue was resolved immediately. We can't say enough good about this company and the experience we had with them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Leonard, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I am very pleased with my new shower. I liked that all 3 components were timed exactly, the demolition, plumber and the installer. Everyone took care that the floors were covered and my new shower was beautifully installed and clean. The installer answered all my questions about cleaning my new shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Diane, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

This was a Big job! The removal went perfectly and cleanup was completed. The installation was bigger than usual but you would think Chris did this size every day. Chris did such an amazing job and he did it alone. He stayed until the plumbing was completed and it was a long day for him. The doors had to be custom made because of the size. Only took 2 weeks! We were amazed. Now it’s James turn to install the doors. IT’S COMPLETELY DONE!! And beautiful. Doug designed it, Chris installed it, James hung the doors, the finishing touch. These are 3 great young men who really know what they are doing, believe me. So glad we met them. It was a great experience! I recommend Bath Fitter. 100%! Rod & Verian in Newburgh

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rod, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I have a 100 year old bathtub that we use for our two little ones. After finding out that the surface contained LEAD (who knew?!) I was very concerned for their safety. The epoxy coating that had been previously applied to cover it had failed three times in 18 months! I had two quotes for removal and replacement, but at a cost of 14K+, I couldn't afford it. After calling Bath Fitter, I was BLOWN AWAY at their customer service. Art was fantastic not only with my dogs, but he truly cares about his customer and his product. He helped me select the best replacement for my tub and explained that, once installed, it would contain the lead safely, and I could once again use my bathtub to safely bathe my babies. Everything was installed and it looks like it was always a part of our historic house. I cannot be more pleased with the outcome. And SO affordable!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nina, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

This is the 3rd time we have used Bath Fitter. We have had a new shower installed twice in different homes and had a bathtub cover put in once. Every time the crew has been courteous, efficient and have always cleaned everything up when they're done. The showers have always turned out perfect and we were truly amazed with the bathtub. I would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone wanting to upgrade or just repair or replace what they have. Their prices are comparable to anyone else's and in most cases less than others. Also they have the greatest guarantees of all. Needless to say we would never use anyone else.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Tonya, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Service was excellent from quote to completion, product was perfect as described, clean efficient installation, great experience overall. Offered a good financing option to get the job done with monthly payments. I highly recommend Bath Fitter! We're now considering our 2nd bathroom for redo based on our positive experience.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Edward, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Not good so far, had to come back the second time and still waiting for Manager to come out. So far not happy with this at all. From the sale it went ok, when installed seemed to go ok. The 2nd day we had problems. Had out again. Tub not level, door on shower not sliding good.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

My installer was very courteous and made sure he cleaned any mess that he had made. They said it would take two days for the install and that is what they took. I am very satisfied with my stand up shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Norm, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

I am completely satisfied with the product and installation of my new walk-in shower. Evan was very knowledgeable and skilled at the work he performed. He explained what he was doing, how to care for the shower and did a thorough cleanup. I have peace of mind now when I shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Angelo, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

We are thrilled with our new bath tub fitter! We also got the subway tiles, the rain shower head, and the rounded shower curtain rod. We feel like we have a whole new bathroom and I am so happy I can take baths again! The installer was AMAZING and it went very smoothly. He cleaned up after himself and took our old tub for disposal. We couldn’t be happier and the price is great considering how much it would cost to renovate. We love the life time warranty. We HIGHLY recommend Bath Fitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Dave and Jane, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

Updated on 08/08/2022: We ordered a shower and enclosure in March 2022. It has been postponed or not completed 2 times because they ordered the wrong parts in the first case and did not have the parts in in the second case. This is now August and still no shower. We asked for a refund on the money we put down $2000.00. And they are trying to give something else. This was not our fault and we went out of our way to have it installed. Don't deal with them.

Original review: We ordered a shower and enclosure in March and was told it would be installed in June got delayed until July. The installer came and said he could not do it because he did not have the right parts. Had to reschedule. Until August 7 got a call that the base was not in yet. We would have to reschedule again. DOES IT TAKE 5 MONTHS TO GET THINGS DONE?

Resolution response: Aug. 9, 2022

I received an apology call from the company on August 9th. The call went well and ended to my satisfaction.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

The two Spokane Bath Fitter remodel personnel, Jason and Steven, we have encountered are marvelous and I could not say enough about how good they are. However the scheduler the day prior to the appointment changed the timing of the remodel even after I told her we could not accommodate her request for a change of timing. I explained that since the original schedule was for the afternoon, and that my wife and I BOTH had made medical appointments for the morning. The scheduler wanted to make the appointment for all day. I said, "NO, we needed to attend to those appointments that had been made previously a long time prior."

The scheduler ignored me and scheduled the repair for all day without our knowing it. Just before we left for our medical appointments the next morning the repair guy showed up. My wife could not go independently alone to her medical appointment since she is disabled and cannot drive. We ended up being charged by the two medical companies for being no shows. We needed to remake our medical appointments, and that for three and four months into the future.

When I complained to the company, once to voicemail, and once to a live person on the phone, I did not receive a return call with an apology and an offer to reimburse us the medical appointment penalty for being no shows. Because of what this scheduler did, and what it ended up costing us, and our not being contacted with apologies and offer for reimbursements, I cannot give this Spokane Bath Fitter company a good rating.

Bath Fitter response

We appreciate your feedback Mike and we are glad to hear you were able to connect with the local team and reach a satisfactory resolution. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2022

I couldn't be happier with my new shower to replace an existing tub/shower combo. My installer, Chris, did an excellent, professional job. He was efficient, friendly, knowledgeable and respectful of protecting my floors. The transformation has opened up my small bathroom and will be so much easier to maintain. Thank you, Chris! I highly recommend Bath Fitter!

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter shower! Thank you for your review Elizabeth!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

Was very happy with the installation of the handicap shower. They did a great job. Anthony had the shower in and made sure everything was done right. Would have him to do another one anytime. They were very good at cleaning up after the job was done.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Veralyn!

Original review: July 14, 2022

First let me say that the my installer was terrific! His name was Brett and he worked hard to finish. The job looks beautiful. I waited at least 3 months to get this job done which I was aware of when I signed contract. No problem.. However I was told that 2 men would come and take 1 day, Instead I got 1 man for 2 days. Not a big deal but salesmen need to be honest about these types of things. He also told me shower had lifetime warranty. Well yes and no. Read the fine print. If it wasn't for Brett M being super neat and amicable this review would have been worse.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your feedback Dorothy! Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Original review: July 14, 2022

We are very very pleased with our new handicap shower. Ben and Joe, the two installers were very polite and answered all our questions, and took the time to explain things to us older generation folks. They did an excellent job, and it was all done in one day, which included ripping out the old tub, replacing the walls, and floor, and all new plumbing for drain and water faucets. It was a lot of hard work, but it was done and not a speck of dust left. They cleaned up and took all the old rip out with them when they left. The plumber was great, he was in and done his part and gone in no time. I would recommend Bath Fitter as the BEST.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience Barbara!!

Original review: July 13, 2022

What should have taken 6 hours turned into a 3 month disappointment. We've been at a loss getting our Bathroom Finished. With little response from our local office, no updates, no return calls nothing.

Original review: July 9, 2022

Had both bathrooms done. Both look 100 times better than what they did before. Installer was very thorough and pleasant. My neighbours were also impressed at the new look. This is the second time I have used BathFitter and would not hesitate in hiring them again.

Bath Fitter response

We're so glad to hear that Ed! Thank you for your review!

Original review: July 8, 2022

The salesperson, installers and office staff are friendly and easy to communicate with. The installers cleaned up all the mess and left the bathrooms spotless. Still waiting for glass to complete shower enclosure, but so far very happy with the updates.

Bath Fitter response

We're glad to hear that Marge! Please let us know if you need anything else!

Original review: July 7, 2022

In Dec 2021 I signed my contract for a shower remodel. Here it is July 2022 and I'm still waiting for it to be finished. I wasted so much time calling the company. What a waste of time. I get a very solicitous response with no action.

Original review: July 5, 2022

The entire experience was great. They placed mats down on the floor to prevent damage to the floor. The 2 men removed and installed the tub and shower quickly and with quality work. They were finished by mid afternoon and cleaned up their mess.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Michael! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Bath Fitter Company Information