Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.29/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

Both guys who came were prompt and friendly. First thing they covered the floors and got right to work. We love our new shower and it fits right in with the other fixtures in the bathroom. They cleaned up after themselves and we are very pleased with their work. We would recommend Bath Fitter to anyone looking to redo their shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your great experience Jerry!

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

We are very happy with our bathroom shower installation by John **. The installation was a great all around experience. John answered all our questions to our satisfaction... I would recommend Bath Fitters and John ** to my friends and family for any future installations.

Bath Fitter response

Hi James, thank you for your review! We're glad to hear John was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

4” crack in shower floor. Called warranty dept, discovered not covered due to death of my parents & I now own home. Unsure how long this crack has been here as Mom had major stroke 3 was after installing. Recently moved here & discovered home still in family.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Donna, upon inspection of the issue, our team determined that it is a deep scratch and not a crack. Damages that are caused by outside sources, and not product defects, are not covered under our warranty. As this is currently a cosmetic issue, the shower floor can remain as is however, our team will be in contact shortly to provide you with options to replace the shower floor. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

I have seen endless commercials making this process look easy and simple so I told my mom to go for it. They came to install - damaged her existing plumbing and left my 75yr old mom with no way to use my tub - it is now a week later and BATH FITTERS now wants us to pay for their plumber to fix it. It is disgusting and they are preying on the public- use a professional plumber!!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

There was a lady in Springfield Town Center Mall who was standing near a display on Bath Fitters. She talked with me about it and I told her I was going to order. It was my opinion that what she had to show to me was what I needed to renew my master bath shower. I went for a shower and the plaster glass enclosure. I also had the floor replaced. The reps who came to the house were patient and efficient. They were very thorough with their explanation and answered all my questions.

Then I got a call from the company about what time the installers would arrive. They told me it would be in the morning and it would take all day. And it did. There were two people who came and they called before almost an hour before they arrived at my door. They came right on time. The quality of the work done was on target and I have had no problems with it at all. It’s a special feeling to know that the representatives of the company are concerned about whether or not you get what you want for the job that you are trying to complete.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your positive feedback Margaret!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I got some estimates from companies and Bath Fitter was the most reasonably priced. I got a shower enclosure for a rental unit. Everybody did their job, which is good enough, considering that there are a lot of people out there who don’t. The installation went very well. The gentleman who did it was very thorough and clean. So far, the quality has been good. There have been no complaints.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Deborah!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Bath Fitter did the work at a friend's house and I was visiting. They were very clean and liked the way the work was done so I called them. I had got an estimate and they honored it when I was ready. They didn't have to do that and could’ve given me a new price. I was very satisfied with the installer's work. He was quick and very professional. Moreover, with me being an older person, he was very considerate. He also cleaned up after himself.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Marian! We appreciate your business!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I had gone through two other companies and I didn't like the price. I decided to use Bath Fitter, which my mom told me about. I had gotten a fitted tub. The rep was missing a couple of forms. I would also have liked some cleaning instructions with the tub. However, the installation was a quick and easy process. Compared to the old tub, I'm enjoying everything about the new one. Cleaning-wise and appearance-wise, I love it. And it's very good quality.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Kristyn! For all cleaning materials you can find them by following this link: https://www.bathfitter.com/maintenance

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

We saw a Bath Fitter kiosk in the mall and then their rep came out at the house and talked to us about it. We got a shower and we were pleased with the installation crew. We got rid of the tub and it's made it easier for us, particularly on the cleaning. And we like the large shower.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Isaac! We hope you will continue to enjoy your Bath Fitter shower for many years to come!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

I wanted a seamless shower and went with Bath Fitter. The shower and glass doors were installed in November and the quality of what they did was good, but I wasn’t happy with the finished product. I wanted a wider shower but the sales rep talked me out of it. He said I didn’t need it. We have support things, like handles on each side, and it’s narrow. And once you put the base in, you’re stuck. It was expensive not to get what I asked for.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Installer did a great job. Salesman did not tell me the truth about price. He told me there was a military discount. When he wrote up page two he added back in the amount he showed as a discount on page one. I went ahead with the installation because I had already paid a $1820 deposit which was now sure would not be refunded.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I got the tub overlay and the shower surround. The quality is good. It took the installer about 10 hours to get everything done. He did everything the same day. He was nice. I liked him.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review James!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I wanted Bath Fitter's lifetime warranty. I got their tub and shower a couple of months ago. Their sales rep was pretty good. Everything was like clockwork. They came in, talked, and measured. They came back again and there were more measurements. They ordered and delivered the tub and shower then set it up. The final product was great and nice overall.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Ross!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I've just had complete shower fitted. Old tub out new in one and have days. Very professional. Knew exactly what he was doing. Very clean and tidy. I'm very impressed and totally pleased with the workmanship. Would recommend these people to anyone.

Keith

Bath Fitter response

We are so thrilled to hear that Keith! Thank you for your review!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I had a bathtub and it was too high. When I was coming out of the shower, I got my foot caught on the tub. I almost tripped and fell. This happened twice. There was a high step and it was kind of dangerous. Last year, I called up Bath Fitter and asked them if they could put a walk-in shower. Dave was my salesman and he was good. He was really nice and I really liked him. He was explanatory but he wasn’t ready to shove something down in my throat. He just went easy, gave a little bit of time, and he let me select what I wanted.

The installers were really quick and they didn’t screw around. They pulled the tub out and when they pulled it out, their guy said that mine was kinda high. The installation took two days in total. The installers took the stuff out one day. I had to wait for the grout to dry a couple of days then I could shower. They did a really nice job and I’m really satisfied with it. With the walk-in shower, it’s safer. It’s only a four-inch thing and I just step in it. It’s like regular walking. They also put two handrails in for me. It’s a really nice setup and I was really pleased with it. Bath Fitter is a pretty good outfit and we recommend them to anybody.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Mike! We hope you will continue to enjoy your shower for many years to come!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I saw the commercial for Bath Fitter and it was saying that they could do the work in a day. That was cool. Their guy came in and told me about the lifetime warranty and everything. Nick was the installer for the job. It was only one person and he did a fantastic job. The cost fits the job too. The bathroom was something that I needed to get done and I'm very pleased with it. And the fact that I was able to do the financing really helps a lot, so I'm pretty satisfied with the cost. Everything went like it was supposed to and it still looks good. I'm happy and really impressed. In fact, I'm saving up to get another bathroom done.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lakesha, thank you for your great review! We look forward to helping you with your next project!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Bath Fitter seemed friendly and said to put the bathtub in would take one day. I was very impressed that one guy did the installation by himself. He was very professional and I like that he did it all in one day. I'm very pleased with the bathtub's quality. I like the two showerheads and the bathtub, which is a little bit wider than the one we had.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

The salesman who came and talked to us about Bath Fitter was a very personable young man and was absolutely phenomenal. He walked us through the whole program and he said, “Hey, here’s how it’s all gonna go, and you’ll get a callback. And we’ll set up a time to come and do an estimate for you or do the measuring.” Then, I got a phone call from one of the Bath Fitter locations and they said, “Hey, we’re running a little bit behind on stuff. You should hear back from us in a week or so. And we haven't forgotten about you.” So, I waited 3 more weeks and didn't hear anything.

I called our sales rep guy back and said, “Hey. It’s not like I’m mad, but I just kinda feel like I’m being ignored. I just wanna know whether we’d plan for this in a week or in six months.” It wasn’t even 10 minutes later that I got a callback from Bath Fitter. The gal on the phone apologized and said, “Hey, we’ll get you set up, what works for you.” And within a week or so, a schedule was in.

The installation guy was in and out in one day and he was absolutely amazing. He was a very personable and polite young man, and I never met people more polite. I told him, “You don’t need to bother taking your shoes off, dude.” “No. It’s your house, not mine.” I asked, “Do I need to move that or do this?” And he said, “Listen, it’s your house.” He did all the work and the quality was remarkable.

The final product looks amazing. It was outstanding that I’ve taken pictures of it and sent it to my friends and family. My old house was built in ’76 and it's that little thing where one goes down and there's a hallway where all three bedrooms are in a cluster right at the end and the bathroom’s off to the right. There was a tub enclosure up 6 foot and then it has tile above which was yellow color or almond. It was definitely outdated. So, we went with the acrylic all the way to the ceiling and then the frameless doors. Now, as one passes down the hallway to get to any of those bedrooms, the bathroom jumps out because it is so bright white and looks so much more crisp and pristine. We love it.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Don! We are so glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

We did some studying and thought that Bath Fitter had the best tub package. I got the tub liner and had the tub surround too. The installation went well and the guys who did the work knew what they were doing. It went in a day’s time, which is good, and they did an excellent job. Everything went smoothly. The quality of the product has been excellent and it's 100% better than what I had. The tub that we had was aged and pitted, and all the enamel was off of it. Now, it looks like we have a brand-new tub.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review David! We are thrilled to hear you are pleased with the final results !

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

With my bathroom, going with Bath Fitter was the best route to go and I purchased the tub and surround. The sales representative was very helpful and very informative. And then, there were 2 guys for the installation and one was a trainee but he was there helping too at the same time. My son was there during the time and he said that he had no issues or problems with them. They did a good job. I came after they were done and I was completely satisfied with everybody, from the salesman to the office staff, to the installers, to the people that called to set up the appointment. I also love the quality of the final product.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Janet, thank you for your great review!!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Bath Fitter was recommended by a number of different people that had seen their advertising. I then went online and compared the products. The bathtub shower is part of our parsonage for our church, and the tub was damaged. We had tried to refinish both the shower enclosure and the tub, and it lasted about five years and then it wasn’t acceptable anymore. So, we opted to go with them. The people we dealt with, the salesperson, the installers or the inspector, were very professional. I talked with the pastor and she has been very happy with the product.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Stan!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I do not appreciate high-pressure sales structures. While it was made clear that my primary estimate was good for 30 days, being told that my ONLY chance EVER at a $2,500 "discount" was if I chose to purchase that day is shady business no matter how good the product and/or warranty is. I made it clear to the scheduling team and the consultant that I simply wanted an estimate so that I could plan for and prioritize my 2020 home improvement projects (this sauna shower was a want, definitely not a need). Not being told that my appointment was a sales pitch/meeting upfront, as opposed to a true (and honest) free estimate, is disingenuous to say the least.

Based on the reaction and responses of the consultant to my questioning, it was clear that this sales technique and related company training was quite intentionally looking for those who cave under the pressure of losing out on a one time offer. I respectfully informed the consultant that I have a strict rule of waiting at least 24 hours before making any major purchases (a scientifically backed process)—this visibly frustrated him and it was clear that I was now a write off on his potential sales list (which was not true until after this reaction and following conversation); however, I do not blame him (other than choosing to work for this company), as he this company has set him up for failure when it comes to selling to someone who values honesty, integrity, and transparency.

Interestingly, the consultant made a comment (and told a colleague’s story) regarding the fact that almost all cases where the potential customer who did not purchase that day did not purchase at all. His logic for this is that they were not serious buyers to begin with. I encourage you to consider the fact that many of these people can see through shady sales tactics and will not purchase based primarily on integrity—why support a tactic that preys on the weak? In addition to this, I would also suggest you ask yourself how many of the people who did buy under pressure would have done so if their 30-day estimate amount was the same as the one time discounted rate... My bet is that the sales rate would be lower—this should tell you that you are talking people into buying who should otherwise not be doing so…

If Bath Fitter prides itself on the use of psychological perversion to turn profit, keep on doing what you are doing. But if it is sincerely focused on selling a quality product at an honest rate in a transparent manner, it’s time to rethink your outdated and unethical sales structure. While the product is exactly what I was looking for, the warranty seemed excellent, and the “discounted” price/estimate was right at what I expected to pay, I will be looking elsewhere—as I promote honesty, integrity, and respect as my core values. I truly expected more from a company as well-known as this one—especially the “family-owned” portion—great product, but no integrity.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Brett, we are sorry to hear you felt pressured during the home consultation as this is never our intention. We offer the same day discount for those customers who are ready to purchase on the same day. We appreciate your feedback and should you reconsider, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I had an installation done by Bath Fitter in December. The guy who came was excellent. That time there was another guy following him and he was tutoring. He worked a long time to get the installation done in one day. He did an absolutely wonderful job. However, he said that the door was not right and that they would have to replace it. The door was warped and he was supposed to make a note in his papers. I was supposed to hear from somebody but then I haven't heard one thing. I'm also getting new flooring and I'm fine with waiting on the door until the flooring happens. Still, the product seems to be of good quality.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lori, thank you for your review! We will share your message with our local branch to ensure everything is completed to your satisfaction.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

My project, named above was completed 1/17/20. Omar, the primary installer and finisher, was polite, friendly, and professional beyond measure- sometimes a rare experience in SO. Florida. I marveled at his expertise, precision, thoroughness, and cleanliness upon completion. The quality of materials is top shelf. I now have a stunning new bath at substantial savings compared to other companies I consulted.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Robert! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Everything was good. We had one bathroom done several years ago by Bath Fitter and now we had the other bathroom done. Everybody was polite and got the information, sent somebody over, and they measured and told me what I was getting and if I wanted any extras. Everything was fine and the quality was very good. The guy that came over was excellent as well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lawrence, we are glad to hear Bath Fitter was able to complete both bathrooms to your satisfaction!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

We purchased a tub to shower conversion and in 8 hours the old was gone and a great new shower was installed. The installation went great and their team was very polite and professional. I highly recommend Bath Fitter to anyone in need of their service, in fact my Mother in law who was skeptical is now interested after seeing how wonderful our new shower looks.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Barb, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled to hear you are loving your new shower. Thank you for your business and recommendation!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Bath Fitter's installer was neat, clean, and very respectable. Everything went smoothly with the installation. The sales rep was good too. My Bath Fitter is wonderful. Before, I had three nozzles and I could hardly turn the knob to get it just right. It would spin, because it was broken, to even turn the water on to get it hot. But it was a tub, and it was so high up that I almost fell a couple of times just getting out and in. I love Bath Fitter. I'd tell my friends that it's great. I’d even show them.

Bath Fitter response

We are thrilled to hear you are loving your new Bath Fitter unit Jackie!!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

It went very well with Bath Fitter. I've seen it at the fair and I checked on the guy up there, set up an appointment and they came. The sales rep was good. The installation guy did a good a job too. I like him well. He had to do it in two days but that was okay. He came all the way from the other side of Charleston. He had to travel a long way to get to my house. He was a young guy and was like one of the family. What was done was my husband's shower and my husband seems to be enjoying it well. I was very pleased, just getting it paid off now and do the things and it will be good.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Loretta, thank you for taking the time to share your experience!!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Everything is great. We love Bath Fitter. I always recommend them. I went with Re-Bath first instead of going with them, by mistake, and Re-Bath did a sorry job for me. With Bath Fitter now, the quality of work was very professional and well done. I’m well pleased with it. I got handles in there now that make it really accessible for me to get in and out. And also because of the MS, my coordination and balance, it really is important that I have some kind of way of having control over my body as far as moving. I’m well pleased with the sales representative too. He helped me out quite a bit. I called him several times and he was always beneficial.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Clifton, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I talked around with people that have used Bath Fitter in the past, and they said that they had good results. So, I thought I’d give them a shot instead of contacting a regular contractor. Their sales representative I dealt with was great. He had a good personality, was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I got a bath-shower combo, and my parents let the installers in. It was a two-day install and for the first day, the gentleman was there and was waiting for me to explain everything. The quality of work was great. Overall, my experience with Bath Fitter was easy.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Justin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information