4.4/5 (264 ratings)

About Bath Fitter

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Pros

• Next-day service
  • Demolition-free remodeling
  • Lifetime warranty on installation

Cons

• Regular cleaning required
  • Design consultation needed for quote

Bottom Line

Homes and commercial bathrooms in need of a quick remodel benefit from Bath Fitter’s next-day service and fast installation. Special care is required to maintain the new bathtub or shower, but it provides an affordable upgrade.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

I would highly recommend Bath Fitter to anyone seeking a good quality product to upgrade your existing bathroom! The sales representative and installation technician were top-notch. This is my second time getting their product and services and I’m very satisfied!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your great review, Shaun!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

Bath Fitter did a wonderful job replacing a aging tub with a beautiful new walk-in shower. The install was expertly done and the result is beautiful. We would recommend them to absolutely anyone. It's amazing that this work could be done in just one day, what a difference it has made.

Bath Fitter response

We're so glad to hear you are loving your new shower! Thank you for your review, Jennifer!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

Couldn't believe how easy it was. The demo guy arrived at 7 am and by 8:15 the old shower gone. By 3:30 our beautiful shower was installed. No mess, no fuss...perfect!!! I highly recommend them. If I knew it was that easy I would have changed the shower years ago.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your great review!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

We had an Excellent experience with Mario, Patrick, Heidi and all the crew from East Bridgewater. Our new bathroom shower and tub look great. The process was efficient, and the service was great. We highly recommend Bath Fitter of East Bridgewater, Massachusetts.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review, Paula!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

We are more than pleased for the new shower replacement that Adam with Bath Fitter installed today. It really updated the bathroom and looks great. Adam was very knowledgeable about the installation process, and he left everything in a tidy manner. Would highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your great feedback, Donna!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

We contracted this company to remove a tub and add a walk in shower. The professional installer was excellent. He was very detailed of the work he was doing. During the last two weeks, (we have called at least 5-6 times) for someone to call back for a concern that we have. No response. This lack of service is unacceptable and we want this issue resolved.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

As seniors we decided to turn our tub into a shower, we are very pleased with the quality and efficiency of Bath Fitter. Luke installed our shower was very personable and cleaned up after himself and was careful and tried not to disrupt our daily routine.

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear that! Thank you for your review William!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

We had a new shower installed and Levi ** was the installer. He did a great job and worked non-stop to ensure the job was completed in one day. He was professional and courteous, always ensuring I was aware of the water being turned off/on and of the progress. I would recommend him to friends and family. Thank you!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your great review!!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Please think twice before hiring Bath Fitter for your bathtub project. I had a liner done in my bathtub on August 18th and now, September 19 (it started 2 weeks after and is getting worse every day since) my liner is a bubble at the bottom of the tub. I called them to have this fixed as soon as I noticed and they gave me a date. That date came and went and they never bothered calling me to give me a heads up BUT… they did call me the following day to apologize for not calling me the day before. They gave me another date for repair but… they didn’t show up again and didn’t call.

I called them to ask where the repair guy was and they told me "He went but no one was there’’… We were here the entire day all three of us. Then they gave me another date… today September 19th, I just called to see if he was going to show up but was told that the date changed for tomorrow… WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE ENTIRE GALAXY. PERIOD!!! If you want grief and horse manure service give them a call, they will be happy to take your money.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

Anthony turned our tub into a shower and it's beautiful! He was meticulous and very aware we were installing for my aged mother so he raised the seat to be a little higher for her and installed 2 grab bars and discussed with me where he felt the placement was best. Very pleased! Thank you, Anthony!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sharon, thank you so much for your review and your kind words about Anthony!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

From the sales rep to the installer, our whole experience was excellent! Robert ** was thorough and very personable throughout the whole quote process and we felt confident that we had found the right company to update our shower stalls. The installer, Mikhail arrived on time (both days), was polite and got right to work after laying mats down to cover our carpets and flooring. He was clear and concise in his communication on the details of the installation as he proceeded. He was very knowledgeable. The job was done on time and (even ahead of our expectations). He did a great job and we are VERY pleased with the results. Our thanks to your great team, Robert and Mikhail!

Bath Fitter response

We are so glad to hear Robert and Mikhail was able to provide you with a wonderful experience!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

I had my bathroom remodeled by this company (Bath Fitter) in 2016. I am supposed to have a "Lifetime" warranty. I say "Supposed To" because I have been waiting for this company to come to touch up some areas in my shower which have become discolored with a mold-like appearance in the shower. It has been there for about 1 year, and I have been trying to clean and resolve on my own, but to no avail.

I contacted the company on 4/2022 and have been getting the run around ever since. I have been given three dates when a representative was supposed to come out to service my shower. The 1st time, after I called to find up what the hold up was, the receptionist (Lisa), said that the person who was supposed to

come out had gotten "Covid", but that when he was better he would come out. I thought, is he the "Only" one that is trained to do this work! I asked her if she could call weekly to give me an update. She said she could, but that didn't happen. The other times, more recently, when someone was supposed to come out were within the past 2-3 weeks. I was given dates and intervals of time, but NO ONE ever showed up or even called, since! All I have gotten have been excuses. I would definitely not recommend this company.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Sheila, we are sorry to hear about this issue and this experience. We will contact the local team so that they can schedule an appointment to resolve this matter. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

I love my new shower. It turned out much better than I could have imagined. I would recommend this remodel to anyone. Steve and Chris did the job in one day. I have two more showers that I'm thinking of doing the same.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your great feedback!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

6 years ago we had our tub removed and a walk in shower installed by Bathfitter. The design is terrible. There is a gap under the seat between the seat and the wall and black mold grows there. It is difficult to reach in order to clean. You would have to lay on the floor and contort your body to clean it. We are in our 70's, which is why we had the tub replaced. There is no way we can clean it, and our 30 yr old even had difficulty contorting her body to clean it. When we complain to bathfitter, they send someone to clean it. This is not a solution. Also the non skid material they have on the floor is so rough it tears up whatever instrument you use to clean it. They only have one style of doors, so the towel rack ends up behind our sink & unusable. I think my next step with have to be a lawyer. This design is just awful!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

The two employees were courteous and friendly, focused on their job. One last final wipe down would have been good only because at different angles, there were a couple of areas missed. Overall an awesome job. I am 100% satisfied.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Michele, thank you so much for your great review!!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

This is now the 2nd time our tub has gotten water under the surround that was installed and now it completely separate from the tub itself. When I called the first time this happened I was informed that the "lifetime warranty" doesn't cover me since we have just bought this house and the warranty cannot transfer from the original homeowner to ourselves??? Are you kidding me, finally after going back and forth they agreed to come out and fix the issue as a one time courtesy, so now that this happened again I guess we are ** outta luck! I have always cleaned the tub per their instructions but the grout is always coming off so I guess we will contact the BBB next.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

The installer was polite, friendly and very neat. He answered questions asked and some BEFORE they were asked! I enjoyed Scott ** and Crissy. They were professional and thorough, answered questions, made conversation. The installation was a wonderful experience but having it to use every day is the best treat I have given myself.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ethel!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

Bath Fitter need to go back to the drawing table to make the chair and pan installed more safe. My husband, Michael who is very handicap had a hard time on chair, few times almost slipped from the chair. Bath Fitter need to make the chair with some non-slip materials because after using conditioner for hair, it was slippery for him.

Toni **, Sales Consultant came over and had a temporarily solution for the chair and floor not to make it so slippery, she bought a bath mat with slip-resistant suction cups to put on chair that had to be cut to make it fit on chair and also bought me a floor mat for pan floor; she shouldn't have had to figure this out for a client, but she made it right and wanted us satisfied about him not slipping when using conditioner. Toni ** is an asset to your company. Bath Fitter need to give her a bonus for such a solution to the problem, even though bath mats will need to be replaced often. Suction cups SHOULD be put PERMANENT on handicap chairs and on pan floor so a handicap person does not fall.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you Virginia. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

The installer took great care to keep everything clean. He was very efficient and explained what he was doing. He also made sure we thought through decisions ie. which way the shower door should open. The project was completed on time, and the end result is beautiful.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for sharing your experience Xandra!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

I needed a desperate update to a bathroom in a rental house and called several companies for various solutions. Bath Fitter gave me a great quote, great service and an amazing finished product. Jerry was systematic, tidy, personable and downright enjoyable.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you so much for your review Joyce!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

I chose at Bath Fitter renovation for my condominium and couldn't be happier with the results! The installer arrived on time and was very conscientious. I am impressed with the quality of the workmanship. The installer cleaned up when he was finished. 24 hours later I was enjoying my new shower.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

We highly recommend Bath Fitter for bath conversions. We found Patrick, our installer and Brian, the plumber to be friendly and professional. Patrick did a fantastic job using your quality materials. We did make some changes on our order, and they were followed perfectly. We would use your company again if needed and appreciate the friendliness of the staff and the quality of workmanship.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Pauline, thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

We had a tub replaced with a walk-in shower upstairs, and a small walk-in shower installed downstairs. Brock worked alone on the bathtub removal and shower installation. That amazed us!! He did an outstanding job! We are totally pleased with our new shower! Then a few weeks later, after my husband did some work swapping our stack washer/dryer with the shower space, Brock came back to work on the installation of the downstairs shower. Jeremy came after he finished a job to help him. They did a great job. Another things we appreciate about BathFitter is the salesman, Jon **, used to install, so he REALLY knew what he was talking about. We had another company come and give us a price just on the upstairs shower. We were able to get both of ours done for about the same price, and there are things we like about BathFitter's showers better! We would definitely recommend BathFitter!

Bath Fitter response

Hi Kay, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Polite. Cleaned up after job was done. Came on time. Easy to make an appointment with. Shower hardware was not a great quality and looks cheap. My shower curtain now hangs lower than it was and almost hits the floor but being screwed in I am not going to ask to have it fixed. Made a mistake in the shower, It has a wave in it but did bring it to my attention. I thought I was paying for the seamless walls and not having to deal with grout. When I said that to the installer he said, "Don't worry. Just call us when you need any done."

Bath Fitter response

Hi Debbie, thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

As seniors we decided to turn our tub into a shower, We are very pleased with the quality and efficiency of Bathfitter. Jacob the gentleman that installed our shower was very personable and cleaned up after himself, and was careful and tried not to disrupt our daily routine.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Marie and Mike, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

It was such a quick and easy transformation. They were able to remove my shower/tub combo and install a new walk-in shower in less than a day. They were very professional and did a great job. They arrived early that morning and were done before dinner.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Nichole, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Redid my bathroom tub and and surrounding areas in one day. Great results. I recommend them highly. They provided all new fixtures. The plumber and installer were talented and helpful. Perfect cleanup. The salesman was skilled and knew the product and service well.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Henry, thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Having a Bath Fitter installed was a wonderful experience from Kevin my sales rep, the gentleman that came to do the demolition of my old tub to Matt the installer all were wonderful. My tub and new shower enclosure look absolutely beautiful.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Denise, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Val was my installer. He arrived on time and left after I was happy with the work. All cleaned up and with little disturbance. I would recommend him with no hesitation. He was presentable, hard working and well spoken. He had no issue working around a painter in the same area of this suite on the same day. Bravo Val.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Maria, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Installers were friendly, polite, and efficient. They obviously knew their trade and proceeded accordingly. The cleaned up after themselves, and stayed to share information, and to answer any and all question that we had. All in all, it was a very easy project. We would highly recommend this company. And the best thing, the cost was reasonable.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Rick, thank you so much for your review! We are so thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!!

Bath Fitter Company Information