Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.41/5

Bath Fitter is an acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub-to-shower conversion company. The company’s bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. The company can complete installations in just one day.

Bath Fitter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath Fitter?

Original review: April 1, 2021

We recently had a new shower put in by Bathfitters. The service was great from start to finish. The person giving us the estimate was professional and very helpful. Just as advertised everything was completed within one day and the bathroom was spotless when he left.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Robin, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Everyone I dealt with along the way was very professional. They made sure I knew what to expect at every step. The install went smoothly and the end result is awesome. I will definitely use Bath Fitter again when it’s time to update the guest bath.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Jenny, thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you with your next project!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Everything about this job, from the consultation to a completed install was great. The tub and walls are beautiful, easy to clean. The install took a little longer than anticipated but the end result was worth it. No mess to clean up, they did everything. Very happy with the results of this project. I would highly recommend them.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Lee Ann, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!!

Original review: April 1, 2021

I had a great experience with Bath Fitters from start to finish. They were informative, professional, and did great work. The installer even went out of his way to add extra trim to cover up a wall defect I had. I would definitely recommend using them for your tub/shower remodel.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Ashley! We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 1, 2021

I was pleased with the product and installation. It’s quick and can be used the next day. Scheduling was a breeze. My only complaint was that they scratched up the ceiling and got spray glue or something all over the faucet head when they put it in.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Ashley, thank you so much for your review!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Having had previous experience with Bath Fitters we pretty much knew what we would be getting from the start. On both installs it exceeded our expectations. Material was perfect. Installers were perfect. Don’t see how you could go wrong. Price for what you get is fair.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Korey! We are glad to hear our team was able to provide you with another great experience!

Original review: April 1, 2021

We went from a bathtub to a walk-in shower. Fantastic service from the sales rep. in the store [Jennifer] and sale rep. [Dave] that came to the house and installers [Allen & Roman] that installed the shower in about seven hours start to finish. Would recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Thank you John and Misty for taking the time to share your great experience with Bath Fitter!

Original review: April 1, 2021

I recommend Bath Fitter. It took less than 4 hours and best of all no clean up. The customer service was excellent, every detail was explained clearly and there were many styles to choose from bath fitter for my bathtub.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Neila, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bath Fitter!

Original review: April 1, 2021

We had a bathtub removed and a shower installed. The workers were quick, polite and extremely neat. The only delays were for the inspections. The work was spread over 3 days with inspections between each day of work. I highly recommend Bath Fitter.

Bath Fitter response

Hi Gary, thank you for your review! We are glad to hear our team was able to complete everything to your satisfaction!

Original review: April 1, 2021

Very professional staff. Beautiful installation - done in one day. We would highly recommend to anyone! The friendly staff has helped us since the install with a couple of minor fixes - they were fast and efficient. It’s nice to see that they operate in a timely and efficient way even after the project was complete. We are very pleased!

Bath Fitter response

Thank you for your review Renee and Mike! We are thrilled to hear our team was able to provide you with a great experience!

Bath Fitter Company Information