Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Asko Appliances Reviews

Original review: July 30, 2019

I have 6 of these machine at my work and I figured out what is wrong with these things. They build up of lent inside the heating ventilation systems that just go within itself. The fan motor seizes and so does the bearings making it unable to rotate. Thank you. Shawn **

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have 3 homes. My favorite is the Fisher & Paykel drawers. Efficient. The deep drawers hold everything. Large pots and tall wine glasses. The Asko will Not hold tall glasses. The silverware basket is not deep enough to hold silverware. And the start time of 2 to 4 sec is not enough. It was recommended by Sub-Zero which I am a huge fan. A KitchenAid would be better. If I could I would replace this piece of junk. Very disappointed in Dallas!!!

Get expert buying tips about Appliances delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Our builder installed Asko dishwasher from Sub-Zero, it had broken soap dispenser. It took them 3 weeks to replace it, then 2 months later start button quit working and it took another 3 weeks to get it replaced.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Overall the Asko washer and dryer we have is incredibly perfect. They are reliable and fit neat in a 2'x2' space stacked. The only complaint is that they are super expensive and expensive to repair. For example, we needed to repair the dryer and the installation of a simple fan belt cost $600.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Water stays in bottom of washer after a run through. Water doesn’t completely drain. Mainly in cup at bottom. Has anyone had that problem? Is it normal? That’s after a load run through. It is an older Asko. I have turner off breaker for 30 seconds. And, have run through with vinegar and hot water. Checked catcher for residue. Checked drain pipe. Any ideas?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asko Appliances?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Had an old dishwasher which had some issue, called up customer service and they were very rude and uncooperative. Called them thrice for some issues and got all three different consultants and all of them are the same. The attitude was 'If you want it take it else leave it'.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

My dishwasher caught fire in the middle of the night on February 8th 2018... 10 months later and we still have not heard from them as to what the cause was. The dishwasher was supposed to be jointly dismantled by my insurance company and Asko. Asko is missing in action. They will not return any calls or send a representative. I had to get my children out in -15 weather when it caught fire... Our builders and insurance company were the only ones that have helped us. DO NOT BUY from ASKO.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

It has a little tray to put sharp knives in. You can wash top or bottom shelf. The silverware basket can be removed-easier to put the silverware away. Dishes have always come out clean!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

We bought an Asko dishwasher 2 years ago and it has failed to wash dishes properly since new. We have been trying to seek a resolution for this problem for years and have been fobbed off with a list of reasons for why the problems exist. On the first callout, the technician altered the water level. They have said that Asko deliberately set water levels low so Asko can get a better water efficiency rating. We have been told that Asko is not made for Australian conditions, they have suggested that we use too little or too much powder, there may be blockages or twists in hoses. Apparently they found fault in the motherboard which was changed, now they say it is the heating module. NONE of these fixes have solved the problem and the service department are difficult to get hold of and one was actually rude. At this point, we would definitely not recommend buying an Asko dishwasher.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

This is a seriously overpriced machine (Asko Dishwasher) for what it does -- and doesn't do! It's not as quiet as a Bosch, it doesn't clean as well as a Kitchen Aid. Worst of all, reliability and service are through the floor -- it malfunctions, the servicemen don't know how to fix it, even with error codes, they scratch and dent it when they attempt repairs, and replacement parts take forever. I have had to wait two weeks for an uncertain repair. You may think these are made in Sweden, but they're actually made in Slovenia, as a result of a bankruptcy (well deserved) of the original company. I HATE my ASKO, the manufacturer, and the service people! AVOID THIS BRAND!!!

Asko Appliances Company Information