Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Asko Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asko Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asko Appliances?

Original review: July 20, 2020

I purchased all my kitchen appliances for our new house from Asko including a Pyro OP8678G oven, which in 2.5 years has had to be repaired 3 times. Asko has been extremely unhelpful in assisting me. Their service is very poor. Long waits on hold for customer service and never replies to emails. I am very disappointed as Asko used to have a good reputation and quality products but it seems now that their quality and customer service has gone out the window.

Original review: July 7, 2020

After purchasing a washing machine (8KG Front Loader Washing Machine: W4086P.W.AU), dryer and pedestal drawer from ASKO in March 2020, we have had the washing machine replaced because the first one was faulty then the 2nd machine repaired twice because it leaked. We are awaiting our third replacement pedestal drawer because the first two were faulty. Customer service is non-existent. Highly recommend NEVER buying from this company.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Was convinced to purchase Asko based on the sales pitch on their quality and ther warranty. I purchased their washing machine and dryer through Harvey Norman and arranged delivery time to coincide with HN and others. After it didn't arrive I called and waited an hour. Finally, I left my phone number and they called back. They informed they had it for delivery 2 days later. Umm no. When it arrived there was only the washing machine and not the dryer. Again another hour on the phone and I gave up. Long story short took me 2 days to get through to their support office. Absolutely appalling customer service. I am dreading if there is an issue based on what's happened.

Original review: May 24, 2020

I purchased an ASKO washer/dryer in November 2019. Today 05/13/2020 I'm having problems with it. The gasket came off. The technician was here, worked on it. He put the gasket on but it looks terrible, like a 2 yr. old put it on. He messed up the door where it's now hard to close and scratched it. It's now making weird noises. Worse. $2,000 machine.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I purchased an Asko oven/cooktop/range hood, costing approx $7000. We have had issues with the oven since we first purchased it. We have had parts replaced and nothing has resolved the issue with the griller causing an error code 7. We were informed by the Asko service dep that it was due to humidity and we would have to reset the oven by the power box every time the error code came on. We live in a humid city. We emailed three different departments at Asko over a month ago to express our disappointment and was seeking an exchange or refund. We have received not one response. Our next step is local rep and Consumer Affairs.

Original review: May 13, 2020

I bought an ASKO dishwasher in 2017 because I was told it would last a long time. Not the case at all. December 2019 I noticed that the dishes weren’t clean on the top rack. I tried cleaning different detergents which did nothing. After running numerous cycles I noticed that the bottom spray arm was the only one spinning during the cycle, this was in January 2020. A technician came by to diagnose the issue February 03. He said it would be a week to get the parts. The part arrived a few months later and he came by again on April 17 and told me he needed more parts and it would be about a week to get in. It’s now May 12 and nothing yet. I bought a dishwasher to wash dishes, it’s been doing absolutely nothing but wasting my time. I will just toss the dishwasher and buy another brand. Sick and tired of waiting. Do not buy.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I helped my elderly parents purchase a Asko Oven last year.. It started playing up within the first few months. Three occasions it self locked and we had to have a technician come out under warranty to unlock it. The technician disconnected the oven saying it was faulty. That was 7 weeks ago and we are still waiting for them to replace the oven! Yes seven weeks and still waiting. My parents live on a rural property so haven’t easy access to takeaway shops etc. Each time we contact them they promise to ring back with a solution but fail to even return calls. Their Moorabbin warranty centre don’t seem to care how long it takes. A lady even joked with me she wouldn’t be going to have dinner at my parents with no oven.

My 80 year old parents who are still independent are still without a oven. The oven wasn’t even 2 months old when it first had problems. I would not ever buy a asko product out of Victoria. If it breaks down the Moorabbin warranty centre won’t do anything anytime soon. But they will give you lots of excuses as to why they haven’t. They are incompetent! Simple fact. As I write this review my parents are still waiting to get their new oven and still waiting the return phone call asko continues to promise. I will never buy a asko product again. Save your money and buy products half the price with far better customer service and reliability. If I could give it a -5 I would.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I Purchased an Asko DS3100ss Dishwasher in 18/09/2004, I have had two repair call outs in the last two years for faulty wiring loom which has been earthing out to the chassis. A local Asko Invoice ** and **. I believe that this is a dangerous situation and would be common to all their machines, so be careful. I mentioned that this is an issue to the service man who in turn replied with "Well it is getting old. They are no good after 10 years." The machine has performed as the designer intended but a faulty wiring loom is dangerous and costing me money. Not them.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Bought an Asko dishwasher 7 years ago. Began to rust at the front within a few months. Front replaced (Supposed to be stainless steel for goodness sake). Some time later the surrounds around the dials showed rust. Sent photos to Asko who said it was from using harsh abrasives, which was rubbish. This month, after very little use over the 7 years (in fact, wasn't used much at all) it began leaking from the front bottom corner. Repairman said the seam was split and was unrepairable. Very disappointed to say the least. First and last Asko product I will EVER buy.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We renovated our house and put in two brand new Asko dishwashers. The day we moved in, the appliances both broke down. Asko replaced them within a couple of days. 1.4 years later, the replacements have each broken down multiple times and required new control panels. The parts take a long time to get so a wait of a month or more is normal. This is the worst appliance purchase we have ever made. I will never again buy an Asko product.

Asko Appliances Company Information