Find an Appliances partner

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Asko Appliances Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asko Appliances?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Asko Appliances?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

We renovated our house and put in two brand new Asko dishwashers. The day we moved in, the appliances both broke down. Asko replaced them within a couple of days. 1.4 years later, the replacements have each broken down multiple times and required new control panels. The parts take a long time to get so a wait of a month or more is normal. This is the worst appliance purchase we have ever made. I will never again buy an Asko product.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

My previous washing machine was a $400 Fisher & Paykel. Worked for 14 years then died. Spent $1700 to buy an Asko, malfunctioned in the 4th year. Costed me $225 to fix it. So DON'T BUY ASKO! CRAP! Just spend a third of the money and buy a Fisher & Paykel or any other mainstream ones.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I have 6 of these machine at my work and I figured out what is wrong with these things. They build up of lent inside the heating ventilation systems that just go within itself. The fan motor seizes and so does the bearings making it unable to rotate. Thank you. Shawn **

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have 3 homes. My favorite is the Fisher & Paykel drawers. Efficient. The deep drawers hold everything. Large pots and tall wine glasses. The Asko will Not hold tall glasses. The silverware basket is not deep enough to hold silverware. And the start time of 2 to 4 sec is not enough. It was recommended by Sub-Zero which I am a huge fan. A KitchenAid would be better. If I could I would replace this piece of junk. Very disappointed in Dallas!!!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Our builder installed Asko dishwasher from Sub-Zero, it had broken soap dispenser. It took them 3 weeks to replace it, then 2 months later start button quit working and it took another 3 weeks to get it replaced.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Overall the Asko washer and dryer we have is incredibly perfect. They are reliable and fit neat in a 2'x2' space stacked. The only complaint is that they are super expensive and expensive to repair. For example, we needed to repair the dryer and the installation of a simple fan belt cost $600.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Water stays in bottom of washer after a run through. Water doesn’t completely drain. Mainly in cup at bottom. Has anyone had that problem? Is it normal? That’s after a load run through. It is an older Asko. I have turner off breaker for 30 seconds. And, have run through with vinegar and hot water. Checked catcher for residue. Checked drain pipe. Any ideas?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Had an old dishwasher which had some issue, called up customer service and they were very rude and uncooperative. Called them thrice for some issues and got all three different consultants and all of them are the same. The attitude was 'If you want it take it else leave it'.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

My dishwasher caught fire in the middle of the night on February 8th 2018... 10 months later and we still have not heard from them as to what the cause was. The dishwasher was supposed to be jointly dismantled by my insurance company and Asko. Asko is missing in action. They will not return any calls or send a representative. I had to get my children out in -15 weather when it caught fire... Our builders and insurance company were the only ones that have helped us. DO NOT BUY from ASKO.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

It has a little tray to put sharp knives in. You can wash top or bottom shelf. The silverware basket can be removed-easier to put the silverware away. Dishes have always come out clean!

Asko Appliances Company Information