Call toll free
3.74/5
Based on 151 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America's 1st Choice Home Club provides cost-effective, extended home protection plans to homeowners looking to protect themselves against the unforeseen expenses of home upkeep and repair. With three plans to fit your budget and needs, and a 24/7 claims center, AFC Home Club has you covered.

BBBB Rating
View More View More

521 America's 1st Choice Home Club Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I have been using America's First Choice Home Club for three years. Their pricing and service were good so it worked out. I have set an appointment and my technician was through Samsung. By the time I heard back from AFC, I already scrambled and set up an appointment with the local Samsung people. Then they re-assigned the technician and I had to report that claim through their agent and then it was all fine after that. I emailed the receipt from the technician to their office.

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I own a home and I always have warranty on my houses. I’ve had it for some time and it’s fairly easy to submit a claim. I’ve used it only once and I did it over the phone where the rep has been good. The tech who came was fine and everything is good now.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

America’s First Choice had decent ratings and better rates. I submitted a claim once when my water heater was broken and the process was easy. I called AFC and they assigned a repairman who came and fixed the heater. I then had to pay the service call. I'm satisfied with the tech's quality of work, and now the heater is working. However, the tech recommended replacing the heater so I called back after the repair and one customer service agent told me that they would get back to me, but they never did.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I've been with AFC for two months now and when I had one claim, it was a little messy. It said in the contract that there's a 60-day wait period to get the full benefits of the warranty but that wasn't the case. I actually had to wait 120 days to get the warranty fully up and going. That part wasn't clarified in the beginning, but other than that, the claim went smoothly. They backed up the conversation we had with emails. Every person I’ve interacted with was very courteous and responsive. Everything was just really good and another nice thing is that I can call my own technician, the one I've known for 30 years.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

When one of my appliances went out, I realized I needed a home warranty. A friend told me about AFC Home Club 4 years ago and I’ve been with them for a while now. I submitted a claim once online and it was easy. When I called, I had good interactions with the representatives and they helped me out quick. I’ve had times when they didn’t respond quickly, but this recent time they did. I also have had technicians who were good for the most part, except for one terrible guy one time, and the quality of work performed was good too. I didn’t get a technician this time and the rep told me to go straight out and buy a new oven because of its age. Now, I’m waiting for the check and I’d love to get it back faster.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The reps at America’s First Choice Home Club were responsive when I reached out to them. I got the warranty for my rental property out in Indianapolis and I just added my primary house as well. But it's weird that there's no information on what your policy number is when you buy the it. When they asked me for some type of policy number, I just say my name and they are okay with it.

Also, the online claims process doesn’t work at all. There's no response when I put in my claim. There's not even an email that comes through and you don’t ever get a call or contact. But when you call in, it works right away. You speak with a person who has all the information in front of them and they get someone out within two days. So far, I had a couple of jobs done and the quality of work was satisfactory. I would recommend AFC.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was living in Colorado and I was renting my place out, so I needed to make sure that my renters were covered. I went with America's 1st Choice Home Club as I heard good things about them from my friend and I also looked online. About three years ago, my renters had to call them on a refrigeration issue and they didn't have any problem with the quality of work done by the techs. I also had a part that wasn’t covered but because I’ve been a customer for multiple years, they were able to help me out with that. Then recently, I submitted my claim for some problems with my garage door. However, it seemed that the garage door business was pretty busy as I called them Wednesday or Thursday of last week and then was scheduled an appointment for Monday. My technician was fantastic, though. He was also really nice and very knowledgeable. He helped get everything cleared up with America's 1st Choice.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I was looking for a good home warranty service and AFC came up in the top five so I called and checked them out. Everything is fine with AFC and everybody is responsive. It has been easy to get someone out and the technicians have been really good. Overall, we’re happy with the service. However, we have an open request that we need to talk about with them.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I’ve had a home warranty since 1989 but American Home Shield is a very different company now from when I joined them and I was disgusted. The last time I had them do anything for me, it was a deplorable mess and they didn’t offer any kind of restitution or real help. I found another warranty company and got AFC Home Club. The people on the telephone were very courteous. The plumbers who came out to take care of the problem were both sharp, clean and had nice uniforms. They were very efficient and I’d be happy to have them back in the house any time.

The problem that I had was that I called AFC on a Saturday morning and they got a 48-hour window to get a technician and could not find a plumber for me until Monday. I’ve got a pipe leaking into our downstairs bathroom, which by the time the restoration people from my insurance company got there, they got to replace one and a half rooms of carpeting and a door that warped. The tile pulled away from the wall in the bathroom and mildewed a wood stand that we have in there. We had significantly more damage since they didn’t get to that leak in a hurry. It also cost me more money because of that and the time delay was very annoying for me and my wife.

A company like AFC should have emergency service no matter what day or time of day it is. They should be able to call somebody and ask them if they’re coming out. Even if it costs me more on the service fee, I’d be willing to pay that rather than watch my ceiling leak for two more days and having to run downstairs every six hours to empty a bucket. Still, they did everything according to their contract and they put up with me when I got irate about it, which was unusually good as most will just hang up on me. I’m staying with them because of the way the people treated me. They seemed interested in me and they were understanding so I’m good with them. I’m happy enough to recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We did some internet searching and looked at what was and wasn't covered. We also looked at the cost and did a comparison, and America's 1st Choice fit what we wanted. Submitting a claim was pretty smooth. Our dishwasher wasn’t working so we submitted an online claim. It took a little bit of time to hear back, but they were trying to fulfill the claim and no workers were in our area. So, they contacted a third party and scheduled the appointment. We had to pay more than the $60 fee, but we’re waiting on the check for a reimbursement of everything except for the $60. The tech knew what he was doing and fixed it quickly. In half an hour total, he was in and out. Now the dishwasher is working great.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I purchased a home and got AFC Home Club as they were ranked one of the top home warranty providers when I searched online. I phone in my claims and the process is easy. They take a while to get a hold of sometimes and I was on hold for about 20 minutes the first time. That first time, somebody took a message and I had to call back and follow up a week later when I hadn’t heard from somebody. When I did, I was assisted right away. I took the first available time of the technician and when they came, they were professional and fixed the problem.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I looked up the top 10 consumer warranty companies, read several articles and looked at reviews, and America's First Choice Home Club came out on top, price- and service-wise. I then spoke with them and was able to obtain a military discount as well, which made it even more affordable for the family. I was able to get my whole house covered for five hundred bucks. It was a good deal and then when it was time to renew, the gentleman I had spoken to even sent me an email saying, “Hey, it’s time for renewal and I wanna make sure that you continue to get the discount that I promised you the first time for the military. So are you willing to re-up?” That was so nice of him.

AFC's service department opens up at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time and if you call before that, you wind up getting their call center which will then refer you but they won’t take the information and generate a claim for you. By the time I called for an AC claim, they were open and they were very responsive. They emailed me back immediately. But they couldn’t get a technician to me within 24 hours and they called me back. A local technician had installed my new unit and I asked if I could utilize him since we had a 95-degree weather and was still warm. Tom's service call actually cost less than the $60 service call through America’s First Choice and they allowed it. It was wonderful for me. I even got better savings there. Tom was able to take care of the issue at minimal to no cost to us.

AFC's technician also called me and I told him that the issue had already been taken care of. He said that he got a service ticket generated and he wanted to make sure that he followed up. So even their own technicians are local businesses like the gentleman I was able to contract and were wonderful. AFC also called back and asked how it went and if everything was okay. They’re the model for what service should be like and I appreciated the fact that they were willing to work with me. They listened to me and just the fact that they were willing to address the issues I had in such a professional and timely manner is a true bonus to them. I’ve been very pleased with their service and customer care.

The air conditioning unit was not working right again today and I was able to ask Tom. He could get there this morning and the warranty company said yes again. They’re just wonderful. I have a friend who's a realtor and I recommended AFC to her for her future clients because they’re that good. In fact, I will be purchasing us a home warranty for this home because I thought it’s a wonderful way to go. We would be returning home within four years after our duty station here is finished and I would love to keep my home in the best light possible so that when we move back in, we’ll have no problems. Even though all my appliances in this home are new, I still think it’s a good idea because you never know what unforeseen expense there would be. It could wipe out your savings in a heartbeat.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping you in the future.

Original review: July 25, 2018

Had an A/C installed in October. Maintenance wasn't performed because it was a NEW installation. The unit went out last month due to fan motor and capacitor. Contacted AFC for coverage and they said they could not cover it because there was no record of "maintenance". The unit was installed less than a year ago and the installer did his proper inspection before leaving. But because he said that he "installed" the unit and didn't do "maintenance" at installation, AFC decided not to cover the unit, even though the installation inspection performed was the same (if not better than) as he would a maintenance inspection.

Semantics is how AFC got out of paying for the repair. Because I was an unsatisfied customer and reported them to the State of Atlanta and BBB, they told me that they would refund what I paid for coverage (only half of what I paid to fix the unit) and said they will cancel my account. Buyer beware! GOOD RIDDANCE! There are plenty of other companies that are WAY better than AFC. Do your research and move on! I DO NOT recommend this company!

Original review: July 25, 2018

I read positive reviews about AFC, so I chose the platinum package and am completely dissatisfied with the warranty service. My 7 year old dishwasher broke and the repair person said it would be hard to find the part because it was an older machine, so AFC said that it was not able to be repaired, and I had to purchase a new dishwasher or pay $385 for the part and labor, which AFC would not pay any of. I was given a check for $100 toward the purchase of a new dishwasher that cost me $750 at Home Depot! Six weeks later my 8 years old GE clothes dryer broke. Again the repair person told me that it was old and the part may be hard to find. AFC would not pay for the part or the repair because it was too old. I had to purchase a new clothes dryer for $800. I was given a check for only $90 towards a new dryer. Based on my experience, I would NEVER recommend this home warranty company!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 24, 2018

I called America's 1st Choice twice to submit my claims. The first time I called, the rep was very good and immediate. But the second claim for the valve of the refrigerator was not covered and it was frustrating. It's disappointing that I don't know what's covered and what's not covered.

John

All terms and coverages are sent directly to you and posted on our site for your convenience. We also have a full 30-day 100% money back guarantee. I reviewed the calls and see that you spoke with our agent 3 times prior to purchase. I did review the calls and Adrian stated you are welcome to go over the coverage plan and call back with any questions. I do have the time stamp in which your packet of information was received but if you like I can always send another one.

I apologize that you feel you do not know what is covered, but we try to be very transparent.

When you called in to file for service we did ask if you were aware of your coverage and had time to review it, in which you confirmed yes. If you would like to speak over the phone or email I would be happy to go over the coverage with you and answer any questions that might arise. We word our program very easily as to understand what is included but you may have extra questions. Just let us know how we can help, thank you.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Submitting a claim with America's 1st was very easy. I just called in and gave the representative my name and address and told him what was going on. The representative was really nice. One time, I forgot to call back with the number of the refrigerator and the rep actually called me back the next day. And then the person that they referred my claim to called me the same day. The technician was out that same day too and he did good work. My refrigerator is now working. Thus, I have already recommended AFC to people.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

That is great to hear! We are so glad that you are happy with your coverage.

AFC Home Club

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had been with a different home warranty company for about seven years and they jumped on my nerves. I decided to change to AFC since they cover a lot of the things that we couldn't with the other one. I love that if they don’t have the technician ready to come, we can call our own technician and they take care of it. I had called to submit a claim and it was pretty easy. The rep I talked to was very nice. Also, the technician who came was very professional and helped us out.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review, we are happy to help!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I canvassed about four warranty companies and I liked what America's 1st Choice had to offer. I’ve been with them for two years and I've been pleased with their service, except for right now. There's an issue with the dishwasher’s door and it leaks really bad when I run it. I put in the service order and a contractor came out last Thursday. He said that he had to replace two hinges and another part and would have to order those but I haven't heard anything from him since. I'm disappointed that it's taking so long, but I'm overall satisfied with America’s 1st Choice. I have two warranties for two different homes that are my properties, and their contract is up for renewal and I will be renewing.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review.

Original review: July 18, 2018

First off, when you call for a quote they pressure you into signing by offering a better rate and say you can always cancel if you decide it's not for you. After further review, I decided I didn't want to purchase the home warranty. It took me a week to finally get ahold of someone to cancel. My account rep or the accounting department never called me back after leaving several messages. Huge red flag regarding getting help if you did have to make a claim.

I finally got ahold of someone by going to the sales department like I wanted to receive a quote. They did issue a credit for the $250 deposit I paid on my credit card but then they posted an electronic check to my bank account (which is how I was going to make the monthly payment). I called and told them I needed that amount refunded ASAP and was told it would take 7-10 business day which I refused to accept and asked to speak to a manager. I was then told they would process a check and mail it out today but it could take 7-10 business day to receive. Needless to say I was LIVID. They refused to send the check via overnight delivery and said they had no way of doing that. I'm sorry but anyone can FedEx an envelope. This is very poor customer relations. When I do decide to purchase a home warranty plan it will not be from them.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I have home warranties in my other home and I felt they're good protection as you get older because you never realize that sometimes, you get hit, for example, $2,000. And if you get a good warranty program, it's going to at least try to ease the burden a little bit. When I submitted a claim with America's 1st Choice Home Club, it was pretty decent. The woman who handled my claim told me that I didn't have microwave protection and that was what I wanted. I said I got their best plan and I even got the ice cube thing on a refrigerator. She said I didn’t have it. And I said it was disappointing because I was paying a lot of money for it. Then she went to her manager.

I have had no claims and they paid a good portion of me getting a brand new one. So, even though there was a miscommunication as to what coverage I had, I did have their best coverage. But for some reason, if a microwave is hanging over a stove, it's not considered built-in. So, that was something I learned but it worked out okay and I'm happy with the results. I would recommend America’s 1st Choice.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review. We look forward to helping out more in the future.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I wasn't crazy about the warranty that we had. I looked under warranty and I read a blurb. I then went into AFC Home Club's webpage and they seemed good. So I got them. Submitting a claim with them hasn't been difficult. They are very responsive and there's no real delay. That gives them a really good mark. You call, you get a number, they call you back and ask you what's happening. Then they assign you to someone, and that person calls you the next day and makes an appointment. Also, they have very good service people who come out. I've been very impressed with the last few contractors we had. They were nice and very professional and they knew what they were doing.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review! We are here to help!

AFC Home Club

Original review: July 12, 2018

I was searching for a home warranty and I found several of them online. I put my information for AFC and got a call from a sale rep, Dave **. At this point I already decided to go with a different company, Total Home Protection. He asked me which one and I told him. He told me, "good luck with that company. You should do your research on BBB. I can give you a better offer." I said ok, what can you offer. As he was figuring out the price, I went online and checked out BBB for both companies, AFC and Total Home Protection.

Total Home Protection has a rating of A minus and AFC has a rating of B. I told Dave ** this and he told me not to trust their rating. His quote was higher than Total Home Protection and I decided to stay with them. Now, here is the unprofessional part. That night I, received an email from Dave ** and this is what he said: "Here's my direct contact information. I was trying to save you a headache but I guess you'll have to learn the hard way. Give me a call when you need us." This is not how you conduct business.

Mr. Augustine,

Or rep was attempting to help you to go with a seasoned and trusted company, we have some of the best ratings and have been in business for over a decade. The company you went with has only been in business for two years and they are not accredited on the BBB. We have found there are too many pop-up companies out there to trust anyone who is not accredited. We apologize if you felt the interaction was not positive, but we do wish you the best.

AFC Home Club Team

Original review: July 3, 2018

We previously had a home warranty. Things come up from time to time, so, we thought it would be good to have one. Plus, it's not really expensive for what you get. We looked up AFC online and they had a high ranking. So, we signed up with them. We recently had the air conditioner fixed and my wife submitted the claim. She said that the reps were very workable and she liked the experience. But I didn’t feel like we had a top-rated AC company. The tech that came didn’t have a digital reader which they pretty much needed to have. We had them come back the second day because they had to go get one. Then, they cleaned the units but we paid for that because that’s not covered in the warranty.

After that, we called that same service out to use them to clean the units again. I told them that I think our AC needed Freon and they said it didn't. They also said that their meter that said so was correct. I get that and that they didn’t wanna put too much Freon, but the temperature was not the same. We should have had a little more diagnostic to try to solve that issue and it didn’t seem like they did their best. They just put their pressure thing on the air conditioner and said that it was fine. But the temperature should be as cool as it was before they came. I knew that the unit needed cleaning and that was what made the temperature go up, but it still didn’t solve the problem. Other than that, AFC was easy to work with, though you might wanna ask who is the person coming and check out their company first.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the review, it is true that putting too much freon in a unit can harm it. Ambient temperature can be a factor or an older unit when the cooling isn't efficient as it used to be, but we can let you choose your own tech next time if you wish.

Thank you for the review on your experience!

AFC Home CLub

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 30, 2018

I’ve had other home warranties and they are, at best, poor value. But this one is THE WORST. I called for two service diagnostics, one on my old range and one for my refrigerator. In the Seattle Tacoma area, they have only one: Express Home Service. The same “technician”, Walter, was assigned to both. On the stove, he arrived 3 hours late, was rushed and here maybe five minutes doing a cursory review and then said the range was too old and needed to be replaced. AFC refused to honor anything. Then, he was called by them to diagnosis a problem with a four year old refrigerator. He set a time between 11:30 and 1:30. He called at 1:00 to say he’d be here in half an hour. Five minutes later, he called to say he couldn’t get here until between 4 and 7. Never showed up, never called. Assuming this is an example of how AFC chooses it’s cheap contractors, purchase this at your own risk. BEWARE!!!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 25, 2018

Initially this home warranty company seemed different. I did a great deal of homework before deciding on one. I called and thought I asked all the important questions. I reviewed the fine print. It seems the salesperson only told me what I wanted to hear to sell a product and now the company doesn't stand behind what it sold me. I purchased the platinum 3 year policy- with promise the company would assist in every step and in every way. I was assured that if the company deemed an appliance not repairable AFC would assist me in getting a comparable product at a reasonable price through avenues they had the average consumer did not. In the saleperson’s own words "AFC wouldn't leave me hanging." I even asked for examples and was told AFC could take the $1500 allotted replacement on a nonrepairable central AC unit and get a good unit that would normally cost me 3-4K.

Since having the policy I have had 2 appliances have issues. I called and placed the request for repair. Both times they didn’t send a repairman - I was told I would have to find my own. Both times they deemed the repair more than they would cover and instead opted to pay out the appliance for replacement but deemed the appliance as outdated and offered approximately 5% of the replacement value - and much less than the value listed on the policy as a payoff value. I was told that the amount listed on the policy was the max amount payoff and with depreciation the company could deem the amount they would actually pay was much less. This wasn’t explained that way when I bought the policy.

I then asked about the promise of assistance in finding a comparable appliance at a decent price - They sent me a link to Lowe's for the appliance that I could have gotten myself with Google search. I called back and I guess in an effort to hush me up they gave me an extra $100 toward the purchase - which ended up being about a tenth of the replacement cost - not counting the fee for installation. The second appliance I called about - they deemed un-repairable before the repairman could even come and allotted $100 toward an appliance that would cost me $1800 to replace.

I understand depreciation. However I was very upfront about the age of appliances the year prior when I purchased the home warranty on a home I was buying and not knowing anything about the appliances in my new home. I wanted the assurance promised by the original salesperson in help with obtaining and repairing. I would not recommend this company and being a widow with limited knowledge of appliance repairs I am very disappointed.

Original review: June 20, 2018

This organization has the worst consumer support policy I ever experienced of. They do lie about their policy and once it is the time to take their service, for which you paid round the year, all you will hear from them is we do not cover this, we do not cover that. If you tell them that you never told us when you sold your product, they will reply, "I am not from the sales, so I do not know, or, it was written on our 500 pages policy documents, you need to read them." Liars. I would never recommend anyone to buy home warranty from them.

Original review: June 20, 2018

The previous homeowner offered to purchase a one-year home warranty from America's 1st Choice in the closing sale, and I've used AFC since August of 2017. When we were initially looking, we told the reps all the different parts of the house that we had and they explained all the different services and what we should look into. On the initial quote, the pool wasn't included so I explained that to them and they added it on.

I had called in to report that I had some issues with my garage, and AFC scheduled an appointment with me and the party that they work with. The technicians came out and inspected my garage. But surprisingly, it was working so I didn't really need them to come out because I fixed it myself apparently. They spoke with AFC afterward for billing purposes, and it was cut and dried. I've also made other calls to find out more about our policy and the reps have been great. Whenever I have had a problem, they've taken the time to explain things to me.

Robyn,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and loyalty!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I am a warranty holder since May 2017 and, recently opened 2 service requests. One for my garage door and, they mentioned the item which is wrong on the garage door is not covered and, I paid out of my pocket around $380. This includes the $60 service fee and, the $320 repair fee. Again another service request for my dishwasher. Same story happening again. Paid $60 for the service. Now they are claiming to repair the dishwasher. It will cost another $410. Looks like they do this for all their service request. I am really unsatisfied with their services. I would not recommend this warranty to anybody.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I bought America's First Choice home warranty last October. I looked at a couple of different companies online but AFC was one that I could afford. Everything has been great so far. They always take care of everything I need when I call to submit a claim.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review!

AFC Home Club

Original review: June 18, 2018

Word of caution when signing up for America’s 1st Choice. In my opinion they have “experts” that evaluate claims searching for loopholes so they don’t have to cover something. The term they use is “transparency”. So in other words IF NOT explicitly identified in the contract they don’t cover it. Make sure if you have an AC unit with 24” fan get that in writing. If not, and it has a 26” fan you are out of luck. Also be very careful about the 60 or 90 days where your policy IS NOT in effect. And, if you purchase a used home, you’d better have all of the maintenance records for any appliance that requires maintenance. They’ve reeled me in twice now so shame on me. Thought for sure I had us covered but the “expert” found a loophole.

Fortunately my latest experience occurred before new policy took effect. So, as long as we get a full refund will move on and look for another company. Narrowing them down as America Home Shield nailed us the first time and hoped America’s 1st Choice would not be a repeat experience. Duuuuh. The truth is they are in business to make a profit so consumers be warned. And, be careful. If I could afford an attorney, I’d get one. Good luck.

AFC Home Club expert review by Michele Lerner

America's 1st Choice Home Club offers policyholders peace of mind with complete home protection options. Consumers can choose from three plans to get protection that meets their needs and budget, and the company offers several additional benefits to add value to their warranties.

• Tiered pricing: America’s 1st Choice has tiered pricing options, which allows homeowners to only cover systems that need protection.

• Complete coverage: Some warranties only cover specific issues and systems, but with the Gold package from AFC Home Club, homeowners are covered for everything from HVAC to all interior plumbing and appliances.

• Flat service fee: All calls for repairs and malfunctions will incur a low $60 service fee, regardless of how expensive the final repair ends up being.

• Savings at the store: In addition to AFC Home Club's home warranty program, policyholders also receive membership into Retail Benefits, a savings program. Shoppers can earn cash back on more than 300,000 items at over 5,000 retailers.

• Eat out on AFC Home Club: Every month, policyholders are eligible for a $25 Restaurant.com gift card, allowing them to dine at one of thousands of participating restaurants.

• Best for: homeowners, home sellers, builders and property developers.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner

Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Information

Marietta
GA
1-866-242-0629
afchomeclub.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business