Call toll free
3.77/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America's 1st Choice Home Club provides cost-effective, extended home protection plans to homeowners looking to protect themselves against the unforeseen expenses of home upkeep and repair. With three plans to fit your budget and needs, and a 24/7 claims center, AFC Home Club has you covered.

BBBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

America's 1st Choice Home Club offers three plans in 1- and 3-year options. Members pay a $60 service charge with no deductible. Happy customers appreciate the ease of contacting a representative and the friendly service.

PROS

• Representatives are courteous and helpful
  • Homeowners quickly receive help when they call in
  • It's easy to file claims
  • Technicians perform quality work
  • The company remains flexible when scheduling appointments

CONS

• Pre-existing issues are not covered
  • Some customers experience delays in getting technicians out

588 America's 1st Choice Home Club Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 4 featured reviews
Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I had a couple of properties and I wanted to have a home insurance property. I got over the phone and AFC's customer service and the plan they provide might be better so I went with them. But unfortunately, it's not the case. There's a lot of hidden facts that they do not tell you and after you get the information, you are in the contract and you cannot discontinue your contract just based with the issues and the hidden facts. Other than that, I submit claims over the phone and the turnaround time for them to send someone is around 72 hours. The techs have been pretty good as of now. They just fixed something for us last two weeks and it has been working fine.

Mr. Shabani,

Thank you for your review. Please keep in mind we are not an insurance policy. We are a home club. If you do not have a Homeowners Insurance on your home please make sure to do so. Our membership is to assist with failures of appliances or systems that occurred before the plan was put into place.

I show you have received approximately $700.00 in services and have been a member for 4 months. It seems the plan is working in your benefit but if there is anything more we can do please let us know.

Thank you!

AFC Home Club

Get expert buying tips about Home Warranties, Service Plans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

AFC Home Club is worth investigating and signing up with. The different reviews online helped me decide to sign up and when my heater needed to be fixed, I submitted the claim online. The site was easy and intuitive and everything went fine. They reached out to a specific heater mechanic and he was timely and very professional. He called 15 minutes prior to coming over and then he came in, fixed the heater and made sure everything was in working order before he left. He was done in one day.

Mr. Brodie,

We are glad your service request was handled in a timely manner. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I decided to go with America's 1st Choice after reading different reviews and commentary online and so far, the claims have been interesting in that the communication’s been really good. Definitely, the customer service is top-notch. But the amount of items that they’ve catered to in the claim has not been great at all. It’s a little bit of a scam in that they would sell you a homeowner's policy that doesn’t cover the majority of items that break. It's also really hard to cancel the policy. I looked to cancel it a few months ago and I could not get anybody to call me back to physically process a cancel. It was a really weird process to actually end the policy. And I ended up renewing after all.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the review. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

AFC Home Club

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

It seemed like a good idea to get a home warranty and when I researched online, I liked what AFC Home Club offered and the pricing. They have been quick about claims when I submitted them. The claims rep was knowledgeable, asked several questions and got someone out within a couple of days. The technicians were timely, good and I haven’t had any issues with them. AFC has been able to take care of any issues that we have brought up and they have been helpful about it.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

We are glad to hear you had a good experience with technicians. We look forward to servicing your home for years to come.

AFC Home Club

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

I've submitted my claims over the phone, and it was simple and easy. The claims reps were friendly and professional. I’ve made a few claims with AFC but I’ve only had one technician come out recently. The claim had something to do with the flame electrical issue inside of my heater. It was an ordinary issue but it took him a couple hours to work on it. He was professional and friendly. He communicated well, told me what he was gonna do, and he did it in the timeframe that he set. The quality of work was good, and he fixed the issue without charging me extra. For this claim, I requested that AFC just have a contractor contact me to make the repair. It stood out to me how quickly their subcontractor reached out to me to schedule an appointment, and also the turnaround time of their subcontractor going to the house and making the repairs.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the review. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

AFC Home Club

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

It has been almost a year that I've been using America's 1st Choice Home Club. I went with them because of the price and the reason I’m with them is because every home warranty company that you go with, you have to wait 30 days before it becomes active. And since I'm going with them another year, I don't have to wait 30 days. I've had a mixed experience with my claims. They refused to pay for a few things that I thought should be paid for, like plumbing issues and blockages they pay for. They didn't pay for a blockage because they had covered one previously. Other than that, the customer service is okay. The clog backed up and they're supposed to come out today.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

We've had one repair done through America's 1st Choice Home Club and everything went fine. I went online and did it, and it was easy. I've had AHS before and I was unsatisfied with them. They always wanted to put the cheapest parts. But with AFC the cost doesn't matter. The contractor also did good work and it was done in a timely manner. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

AFC Home Club works for me. Whenever I submit a claim, I just call them. The reps have been fine. I filed two claims and everything was handled promptly and satisfactorily. The techs were also great. They took care of the issues quickly with no lasting problems. Everything was taken care of in one appointment. I have already recommended AFC Home Club to other people.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I decided to go with AFC Home Club based on the reviews. Right now, I’m looking to get another warranty for my other home. If their price is competitive and they would give me a break for two homes, I’m interested in that because they’re very pleasant. They're also easy to deal with. The technician they sent out for a garage door opener claim was competent and very nice. He did the repair in one day and I was pleased. My only comment was that it was a 20 year old garage door opener and yet they replaced the part. That was kind of dumb. I didn’t think it was a very cost effective way to take care of a garage door opener. They should have replaced it. In an inexpensive item, that would have been more cost-effective. But they took care of it for the short term and other than that, it was an easy process. They were nice, efficient and timely as well.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I had a home warranty at first but I didn't like it. I got jerked around a lot so I was looking for something better and going with America's First Choice Home Club was kind of a fluke. I had read on it and I liked what I read so I decided to give them a try and they turned out to be pretty good. At first, I had a problem with one claim that I submitted but they resolved it somewhat.

I had a dryer go out on me and after I called AFC, the guy that they sent out told me that he hasn't been with America's Choice long and he gave me this bogus reason why he couldn't get the job fixed. He told me my dryer was too old and that AFC wasn't gonna cover it. He even called in to someone and told him that the dryer was too old. AFC would replace it if they had to but they were gonna replace it with the value that they think it has. That dryer cost me $1,100 and they wanted to give me $350. They would be able to get the same color for $350 but they would not be able to replace the dryer with the same style.

At that point, I had already paid the $60 fee. I called in and told AFC that I wasn't satisfied with what he told me. Back then, the dryer was right at about four years old. How were they gonna tell me it was too old? When I bought the house, all of my appliances were new. But they are eventually gonna get older and I was trying to figure out if I'm gonna be able to make a claim on them. If something happens to them, would I be told that they're too old? The lady who was here explained to me that she didn't know why the technician had said that.

After about three days of dealing with it, someone finally called me back. My wife and I talked then it was decided to have somebody else out to look at the dryer. I asked AFC if I would have to pay the $60 call-up fee again and they told me no. They said they would get someone out here to us but I didn't wanna run the risk of that same guy coming to my house. I really didn't want him back at my house. I asked if it would be covered if I got someone to fix the dryer. AFC said that as long as they were qualified technicians, it would be covered. I called someone out and they fixed the dryer. I submitted that receipt to America's First Choice and they took care of it with no questions. The second lady I spoke to was really professional about it. She apologized about what happened and they got it taken care of.

When I had issues with my washer, I called AFC to see if they could come out and fix it, and the representative took the time with me. She walked me through some things to see if we could get it working without having to send someone out. Well, the steps that she went through fixed the washer and it has been fine since then. That was about five months ago. I really had an enjoyable experience with America's First Choice. I love the payment plan too. You pay for 18 months then you wouldn't have to pay for the other 18 months. You can't beat that.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I purchased a 3 year Gold plan. After about 2 years I needed to put in a claim about plumbing. I kept getting transferred from 1 company to another through phone calls and ended up resolving the matter on our own. Recently I needed to put in a claim and they told us our payment never went through yet no one contacted us over 2 years ago to discuss this with us. For two and a half years we assumed we had coverage and even received a letter stating we had paid in full. Very disappointed!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

AFC Home Club is local and they were a referral from somebody in my office. Compared to some of the other services I've used in the past, they assigned a representative to me so I talk to the same person every time if I have a problem or question, which is nice. They also let me choose my own repair people and I can call somebody local that I have a relationship with and use them as long as they're certified. I've used AFC one time for something minor and I filed the claim online. My stuff always seems to break on the weekends and they got back to me on Monday. The turnaround time for someone to respond with a date that they're coming out was fairly quick. Then, the contractor did good quality of work. For the limited experience that I've had, AFC seemed to be good so far.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I purchased their top level home warranty services with full payment. Then I forgot that I even bought their warranty. In September my water heater broke down which was an emergency. I called Home Depot and their service technician inspected the water heater and told us to salvage it. We bought a new one from HD and their certified tech guy replace the heater for us. In December I realized that I have a home warranty and filed a claim. Guess what, this company decline to honor the claim with a minor excuse of technicality for not filing claim with them before replacing it with HD.

Then our dishwasher went bad which came with the house we bought. This company is asking for proof of purchase of dishwasher and obviously no homeowner has that when it came with a house. So... they decline to honor the claim again. After researching online about this company, I realize that this company find any excuses to decline claim. Stay out of buying anything from America's 1st Choice Home Club.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

We had home warranty programs in our various houses in various states for two decades. We usually went with American Home Shield before but they changed some of their fine print and some of what they covered so we looked elsewhere. We've been with AFC for two years. Their coverage seemed to be pretty good and they were a little bit less expensive. We can handle some higher deductibles. I also looked up the ratings in Better Business Bureau on all of the providers and AFC seemed to do better.

We've had one claim and my husband took care of that. The one problem that we had was with the appliance repair company that AFC was gonna hook us up with, First Appliance. They no longer worked with AFC and they declined to provide service. But once my husband called AFC back and explained the situation, we got another service and they were out within 24 hours. It went very smoothly then. We were a little surprised but it ended up fine. But I would give it a B minus on that one just because we had that glitch getting started. By the time the whole thing got resolved, we were about five days in.

That aside, the contractor was great and the situation couldn't have gone better. The guy knew exactly what he was looking at. He made the fix right then and there. We've been through the order-parts thing at our other house with American Home Shield. And a couple of them, it took weeks because they'd get a part in but it wouldn't work. And then the contractor would get another part in but it wouldn't work again. Our washing machine went through four repairs. I talked to the guy who was doing the work and told him that it would be less expensive to just replace the washing machine. He agreed but said that was not the way it worked.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

America's 1st Choice Home Club's reps were all super friendly. So far, I haven't run into anyone that’s been rude, and everyone seems knowledgeable. One time, I needed a technician and things went perfectly fine and quicker than I thought it would. AFC Home Club called me literally two seconds before the technician walked in the door to let me know that he was coming in and that it would be covered. I would refer them for sure. In fact, I've referred them to my neighbor ‘cause they were curious when they saw the repair truck.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

A home warranty is something that we have had in the past. We had new appliances with limited warranties on them and we decided to go ahead and get separate warranties. Unfortunately, we spent an awful lot of money getting a three-year warranty, and when something did go wrong, America’s First Choice couldn't stand by it. For a long time, we had incremented problems with the transmissions of our washing machine and we lost an awful lot of money in torn clothes, sheets and towels. We had somebody come out several times and they identified the problem. As the techs were about to fix it, America’s First Choice's supervisor was told that it would be better to replace it. The supervisor said that instead of replacing it, they would give us 174 which was pennies on the dollars for that appliance. They said they would give 183 which was still pennies on the dollars for that machine.

I asked how we would go about getting that 174 and they said that they couldn’t give it to me until after I purchase the machine. I said that we couldn’t purchase the machine until after we canceled them and that was the end of that. He said he was the supervisor, and that it was awful and that home protection is for everybody. So, I said that it was not and it was useless. Even after two years had gone by and we have two houses under the warranty, we realized that we probably had enough money to replace the appliance that they wouldn't repair, and then some. So, we decided the money would be put to better use and we're in the process of shopping around. We didn't have a very good experience and we're getting ready to cancel.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have two properties. I’m in a different state and I don’t have a maintenance man. So I decided I better cover and AFC has been excellent. I called them both times that I had a claim and everything was topnotch excellent. They were very diligent from beginning to end. They followed up over and over again when I couldn’t get in touch with one of my tenants. Then both of the technicians who came out were good too. Everything’s fixed now.

Ms. Edwards,

We are glad to hear your experience was excellent!

AFC Home Club

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

It took a little while for America's 1st Choice Home Club to pay the claim, but, aside from that, the experience has been okay. When I called in the claim, the reps I dealt with were very good. They were very helpful once I got a hold of somebody. As a matter of fact, I had a repairman here at my house at the time and so the process went smooth. I asked them to talk to him and he gave them the figures and they made the determination right there. They were very helpful and they got my problem resolved in a timely fashion. I would recommend them.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your review. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out to us!

AFC Home Club

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I submitted a claim with America’s First Choice for our garage door and at first, I was a little disappointed because I couldn’t get a definite answer from them on who was going to come. I didn’t know their procedure to call somebody to come out to the client’s house. So, when they sent me a confirmation that they had somebody take my claim, I called them. It was already the third person, and by the third time, I called the vendor. We made an appointment, and lo and behold, they were not somebody that AFC was gonna use or somebody that decided not to do third-party payment. So, I was left at the house waiting for somebody on that day that I made the appointment. Neither AFC nor the vendor called and told me that nobody is coming. So, I was disappointed with that.

Also, I would’ve liked somebody to explain to me how the procedure was gonna work. If I need to select the vendor that's gonna come out and do my work, then AFC should say, “You have that option to do it, and go out, and look for it.” I’ve been in this house for 13 years, and I can think of a lot of vendors to come and do my work. AFC made me wait for two weeks before I finally got the repair done. I wish there was some kind of feedback where the process of my claim was. But other than that, once I got the person that was going to come and the confirmation, then everything went smoothly. I got a brand-new garage door opener.

I've been with AFC since this summer. I switched over because their premiums were a little lower than American Home Shield, which I was with for over 12 years. I have five policies with AFC. I’ve covered all of my daughters’ houses and my mom’s house. So, I’ve put a lot of trust into AFC now that I’ve switched over from AHS. I need to establish some kind of relationship with them not because I use the warranty all the time, but things do come up, and I wanna be able to know what their procedure is.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I’m writing to express my extreme frustration and dismay with America’s 1st Choice (AFC) home warranty. I purchased the premiere “Platinum” warranty, which is supposed to offer the most extensive and comprehensive coverage available, only to find that when we needed it, they offer practically no assistance on major repairs and replacements.

The Platinum plan includes coverage for Water Heaters, as do their other plans. But when our water heater failed and needed to be replaced, AFC offered to only cover $250 of the nearly $1,400 total cost for the replacement. They cited our “hard water” as the reason they would only offer $250, despite language in the plan indicating “CRAST will pay up to $1,000.00 per Membership Terms."

I can understand offering a lower amount if the damage had been found to be the result of negligence or misuse on our part, but there was no such determination. This was normal wear and tear and ought to have been covered up to the full $1,000 amount. I have friends and their water heaters failed but were covered by different home warranty providers (Old Republic Home Warranty and American Home Shield) they covered the full cost of the replacement except for the cost of the new fittings required for the new appliance. They live in this area as well. I naturally assumed that AFC’s premiere and most expensive plan would offer similar coverage. I feel the advertisement and description of this “Platinum” plan is misleading at best and intentionally misrepresented at worst. AFC should be held accountable for misrepresenting the coverage offered in their warranty plans.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Getting a home warranty is a smart idea and when I looked up different companies on the internet, America's First Choice seemed to get a high rating. Submitting a claim is easy too. I've asked for one visit and I did that by phone. There was some communication problem with the electrical company but that wasn’t AFC's fault. So it would have been swift but there were some problems. That aside, the quality of work was excellent and everything's great now.

AFC Home Club

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I've had a good experience with America's First Choice Home Club. I already had a home warranty but I was dissatisfied with them. So, l was hoping to change someday. And when I got a sales call from AFC and they gave me the offer and the rates, I thought, “Okay, let me change it.” Submitting a claim with AFC is smooth. Whenever I have an issue, they have a form to fill out online. I can do that and I get a call within a day. However, on their online site, they don’t have any login. I have to remember my account number. I also have to fill all the information from scratch, which definitely delays the process. So, if they could have made a login kind of stuff to put any claims, that would definitely be better definitely.

Also, another thing is we don't like that they don’t have electrical warranty covered. I got a good assistance from them but I’ve been telling them that one of my electrical outlets is not working and when I called them, they said, “No, it’s not covered.” So, that was a little bit let down. Other than those, the technicians I dealt with were good. I didn’t have any problems with them. I have taken two offers from them. One was for my pool and one was for my microwave, and both times, the quality of work was very good.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

My parents are older and they've had a problem with the heat, and they wanted someone to be able to get heat or air conditioning. They have now America's 1st Choice Home Club and I call on the phone when submitting the claim. The representatives and contractors were very good. However, I do think America's 1st Choice have to dispel a little bit more out of what's really covered. Sometimes people are under the assumption that things are covered and they're really not. If the dryer is more than 10 years old, and either they can't be fixed or it's too expensive to fix, they say we have to buy a new one and they'll give us $100. You can't get a dryer for $100. And I don't think you really need an insurance plan for a new piece of appliance. It's for the older pieces. But overall, the experience with them was okay. They come in a pinch and I use them because heating, air conditioner and electrical are important for my parents.

AFC Home Club

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I'm giving AHC 1 star only because I don't have to wait on the phone for an hour to be helped. Otherwise 0 stars for service. I bought my plan in May, 2018. I had my first service request over a month ago due to our clothes washer not working. The first technician never called. I finally called them and they had no idea who AHC was, or about any appointment with me. The second service guy came and told us that the dial on the washer had no power and that he would have to email AHC to approve him fixing the dial before he could determine a diagnosis. I asked technician if he could call AHC to get approval and he said no he had already emailed them.

2 day go by so I call AHC. They tell me technician has not emailed them, but they will call him and call me back. AHC calls back and tells me that technician tell them there is too much wrong that fixing would cost $750. AHC won't fix and offers $250 to buy a new one, then agent proceeds to tell my husband that he is sure the unit cost us $100. What!!! We are told that we can have someone come check our washer and if diagnosis is different they will give back our service fee of $75 and pay for part of the new service fee. We were lucky to have gotten someone over the same day to check the washer out. To our surprise the technician said there was nothing wrong with the dial. And guess what, different diagnosis than their technician.

I was told yesterday that my case was under review and they would call me today. No call, I called them, now they tell me still under review and they will call me tomorrow. Have been without a washer now for over a month. Everything in our home is 5 years, or older and I am sure if I have anything else break it will be the same story. So sorry I picked this company. Will write in to let everyone know how this ends. I have American Home Shield at other properties and much better outcomes. They replace at market value. They also will buy a unit for you, or send you a check to buy something of your choice. Will not be transferring those properties to AHC. What a joke.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I shopped around and looked at all the options I had, and America's 1st Choice offered the most reasonable price. I have no problem with the submission of the claim but we’ve had some bad vendors which they’ve corrected very quickly. I needed plumbers, and some other people that came here were a mess. And that’s not Choice’s fault. That was the vendor’s fault. So, beyond that, everything was fine. They’ve done everything they said they were gonna do. They’re very courteous and responsive, and they follow up.

The coverage could be a little better. Things are very expensive today, and it’s hard to offer something that’s reasonable in the marketplace with enough coverage. That’s somewhere where they’re probably doing the best they can with what they have. I’ve had some good experience with America’s 1st Choice and I’m satisfied. Definitely, consider them.

Richard,

We appreciate your review and value your business. Keep in mind that we will always rectify anything we can on our end with the Vendors. You also have the right to choose your own technician if that ever becomes something you would like to do.

Regards,

AFC Home Club Service Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I wasn’t happy with the first claim that I had with AFC Home Club, which came with the one year of coverage when I bought the condo. It was for the air conditioner and they weren’t very efficient or user-friendly. The rep was very nice but the tech who came out just said it was working. The second one was about the heater control on my water heater. It died and I lost heat and it was during the winter months. I had to get some hot water going and I wasn’t happy with the guy that came in at all because he pulled out a heater gauge and proceeded to put it on. I said it looked like it was used and he said it was not and it just had been in his truck. So, I let him and sure enough, by a couple of days later, it wasn’t working. I had to have a new one shipped to my house. Then he came back and I don’t think he was very happy about it. It took two tries but I got it fixed.

That was a couple of years ago and since then, I've been very happy. I call when submitting claims and if it becomes a hassle, I would turn to my computer. I’ve had a couple of claims and they came and fixed. One time, my dryer was plucking around. It sounded like it was gonna break any minute and the tech came in and he was like Johnny-on-the spot. He fixed it right on that visit. It was all very nice. If it's something really nasty, I would call AFC and say to not use the contractor anymore. Also, I just received my $200 check for my microwave that went down. I’m very happy compared to the other company I was with. The service has been great and I hope it continues.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

We had to have our old water heater replaced. We were told to go ahead and purchase a new heater as ours was over 30 years old. The cost to replace was over $1200 with labor/installation. AFC told us that they would send us a "Good Will" check for $400 as our old heater was too old to fix. The bill was submitted on Aug. 25 and we are still waiting (Oct 29) for a check. I have called 4 times and was told over a month ago that the check was in the mail. Each time I call I am told that it is in the mail (most recently, today). I will not renew with this company.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I got this coverage and had trouble with my washing machine. After paying the diagnostic I was told they would pay only $132 and I would have to pay the rest. I am canceling my coverage and will be making the payment to a special account for home repairs. It will be cheaper this way than paying them for bad service.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I'm not sure how this company has received any good reviews. Every single claim we have submitted was been denied. For instance, if you have a hot water heater that is leaking and the plumber they send out says it needs to be replaced asap. Yep you got it! NOT COVERED! Issues with our AC - not covered! Basically nothing is truly covered and this warranty is a waste of your money. I'm a very unhappy customer. Awful - I do NOT recommend.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I got America's 1st Choice home warranty for my home. They are less expensive and they had a wider coverage compared to other providers. They have a good claims process. However, sometimes it's difficult to get a rep but once you have the claim created, it works good from there. The technicians are very knowledgeable and the quality of their work is good too. So far, I've been with AFC for two years plus now. I would definitely ask others to give AFC a ring and see if they have the coverage that they would need.

AFC Home Club expert review by Michele Lerner

America's 1st Choice Home Club offers policyholders peace of mind with complete home protection options. Consumers can choose from three plans to get protection that meets their needs and budget, and the company offers several additional benefits to add value to their warranties.

• Tiered pricing: America’s 1st Choice has tiered pricing options, which allows homeowners to only cover systems that need protection.

• Complete coverage: Some warranties only cover specific issues and systems, but with the Gold package from AFC Home Club, homeowners are covered for everything from HVAC to all interior plumbing and appliances.

• Flat service fee: All calls for repairs and malfunctions will incur a low $60 service fee, regardless of how expensive the final repair ends up being.

• Savings at the store: In addition to AFC Home Club's home warranty program, policyholders also receive membership into Retail Benefits, a savings program. Shoppers can earn cash back on more than 300,000 items at over 5,000 retailers.

• Eat out on AFC Home Club: Every month, policyholders are eligible for a $25 Restaurant.com gift card, allowing them to dine at one of thousands of participating restaurants.

• Best for: homeowners, home sellers, builders and property developers.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Information