toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

I bought a home, moved into it and wanted something better than the home warranty company I had. I did a Google search and AFC had the best reviews. When I submitted a claim with them, it went smooth and the rep had it pushed through pretty quickly. The tech who came was a local company that I used a few times directly on my other needs. He was excellent.

I've always had a home warranty, but I never liked American Home Shield. I fired them and terminated their service years ago. AFC is certified and approved, and they're endorsed by the Better Business Bureau. They've been very professional, courteous and fast each time I submit a claim. They explain everything very well. A technician comes in within a couple of days and depending on my schedule, but they’re normally readily available within 24 to 48 hours. They’re very patient.

Overall AFC has been excellent because I bought this house April 1st, 2013, built from the ground up and they built the house so fast that I didn’t think I could’ve sued them for negligence. I made up my mind that whatever I replace, it would be top quality and it’d be a top-quality company that would install it. I've replaced four things so far, including the sump pump, but it wasn’t under the warranty so I had to pay by my own pocket. When January comes, I can renew my contract and I’m gonna add some more things on it. I've told my church about AFC, so I’ve been advertising for their company because I had good experiences.

I am not one to normally write reviews. I am a simple person who just wants to get what they pay for and I believe in Karma. I needed to tell other about this company so they too can experience what it is like to have someone stand up to their word, which is not normal these days. I called AFC about 2pm when it got real hot here about a week ago. My house was 79 degrees and my pregnant wife was about to have a fit. They had the tech at my door within 3 hours, be it this was a heat wave and he was still there that day! He was working on the unit for about 2 hours and it ended up needed quite the repair, when all was said and done what was asked of me? NOTHING ALL I PAID WAS $60.00 deductible and he was on his way. I couldn't believe how simple it really was. (Guess I am a skeptic.) I would highly recommend them to anyone I know, my house has been cool since.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Called company on a Saturday because water wasn't coming out of the bathtub faucet. They told me they do not work on the weekends and that I should repair it myself and submit the invoice. I did so, yet they refused to cover the repair (it required a new cartridge, whatever that is in a faucet). Further, when I complained they said they were not a "home warranty" company but instead a club. I read further into my contract (my name misspelt and the service address for two properties listed the same on both contracts) and they want $75 for the privilege of canceling them for their misrepresentations. I have had home warranties with three other companies, and now I know I made a mistake in trying a new provider. Give your business to a better company.

Resolution In Progress

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Thank you for the opportunity to resolve any questions this member may have. It seems this member has an unfortunate misunderstanding of her membership, as nothing is ever too old to cover please see below.

If the repair outweighs the value of the unit we will give the homeowner the comparable value of the unit to get a brand new one. If the failure is not catastrophic and does not outweigh the units value we will cover the repair fully which is what we have done for this member. If the homeowner is having their standard annual tune up on their HVAC system and they find an issue we will ask for the previous years annual tune up. If the member cannot provide this or the name of the company who performed this, then tune up findings would be their responsibility The manufacturer and EPA state annual tune-ups aka preventative maintenance should be completed on HVAC system. This will not keep them from failing, which is what she has AFC for but it will keep her bills low and energy efficiency high. Just like you have to take care of your car the HVAC is the heart of the home and must be maintained. There are absolutely no age limitations on equipment but if the unit has exceeded its useful years and a catastrophic failure does occur we will then give the comparable value as stated above. Thank you for your time and attention in clearing up this matter.

Original review: May 29, 2017

When I was sold this contract, I was told that microwaves are never repaired, just replaced. This turned out to be a lie. I was recently informed that my microwave is TOO OLD for them to fix. I was also never informed that air conditioner servicing mandates yearly maintenance before they will touch the equipment, and anything found by the servicing company is NOT COVERED by them. I was also never informed that any air conditioner more than 12 years old is TOO OLD AND WILL NOT BE FIXED. Nowhere is any of this explicitly stated in the contract, other than one vague sentence about prorating for depreciation. IF YOU HAVE OLDER EQUIPMENT, THIS COMPANY IS AN ABSOLUTE RIPOFF.

No response received

I spent $597.50 on 5/2 to buy a policy for our rental home at **. It's been over 3 weeks and I haven't received anything in the mail to the mailing address I gave to Paul: **. Makes me concerned that this is not a legitimate company and I need to file a complaint with my CC to get my money back.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Have been in this house 2 months. I have the gold plan. Both the dishwasher & wash machine stopped working the same day. That was on a Friday. Didn't get a tech here until Tuesday. I had to keep calling them. Finally, on Thursday they told me they would not cover either one of them. The problem was "secondary" on both of them. Offered 100.00 on each of them. Yeah right!!! These companies are nothing but scam artists.

Made two telephone calls for reimbursement information on a claim. One placed 5/18/17 no return call. Another placed today 5/19/17, submitted to the operator all required information to receive reimbursement that I paid out of pocket for, was told I would receive a call back. Never did hear back. Poor response from your company. Not very satisfied with the process.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought three GOLD COVERAGE HOME WARRANTY PLAN with washer, dryer, kitchen refrigerator included in the plan FROM AFC Home Club in 11.2016 for one year plan for three of my rentals in AlBQ in NM. Contact ID is **, **, ** from their sale rep: C.J. **. Account Manager. ** - Direct Line. **. CJ stated so clearly all the appliances are fully covered when he sold the plan to me, but then after I paid the plan, they sent me a declaration shows exclusions. Their claim department also contracted those scam artist repair companies, only collect service call fee and use all excuses not to repair or intentionally caused more problems so that they can charge you more money.

My washer leaking, they sent a repair guy, after collected $60 service call, told us this washer is made in 2005, not worth of repair, want us to buy a new one, and they will give us $150 instead of repair. Told us in email that they will pay up to $150 for this repair instead of replace a new one. After we follow their instruction, submitted a purchase receipt (we paid $160 for a washer from CL+ their service call $60), they emailed back saying their $150 cash reimbursement denied. Let us to contact their office. My tenant and I have contacted their office multiple times and they are just a group of scam con artist.

CJ promised me if their claim department gave me hard time, let me contact him. I called and emailed him multiple times and he never replied. AFC home club is a cheater, scam con artist, they are not real home warranty company. Stay away from them. Also I hope some government agency do an investigation on this con company. And stop them continue to scam on innocent homeowners and consumers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My first service call was a disaster. My AC went out and AFC sent me an email letting me know which company would be coming out to fix it. I called the company to ask them what time they would be out to my house and they said that they no longer do business with AFC. That was a red flag right there. The biggest AC and heating company in my town doesn't do business with you anymore?? When I contacted AFC to let them know, they told me that they would send out another company. They then called me back to tell me that they couldn't find another company and that I could use my regular AC guy as long as he was certified.

Longer story short, I thought I was going to only have to pay the service call fee BUT to my surprise I actually had to pay $105 and AFC only said that they would pay $95. My AC guy just called me after waiting a month for his payment from AFC and they only sent him $30!! He says that he will no longer do business with you all so now who's gonna come to service my AC or heat next time?! I wish I could cancel my contract with you all TODAY. Horrible. If I could give zero stars I would.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

DO NOT USE AFC. It's been over 48 hours since I first called in a service request for a broken freezer and refrigerator. I've followed up with them 6 times since then. I was hung up on twice while trying to explain my situation. The other 4 times I'm being told that they are "trying to track down a technician". In a city of 1M people, finding someone to fix my fridge isn't hard. When I called the sales line who opened my account, they informed me that the service department should've told me that I can find my own technician and get reimbursed for their work. Five minutes later I scheduled service with a local technician, who said that they will reach out to AFC to get reimbursed. What a JOKE.

I always heard that home warranties are a scam, and I'm starting to believe it. It's a good thing that the seller of this house paid for 1 year for me, because I'm definitely not paying for another year. If you have low to mid-end appliances, there is NO POINT in getting a home warranty. You're better off saving $500 a year, and applying it toward maintenance and future replacement. DO NOT USE AFC, or any other home warranty unless you have nice appliances.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My initial sale experience was wonderful. Craig answered all of my questions and I felt confident in my purchase. I liked 2 things specifically about AFCHC. One, that Craig would be my account representative that I could contact in the event I had more questions or a claim issue, and two, that I could choose to have a vendor I preferred added to my notes (once the vendor was approved for licensing, bonding and insurability).

Since the initial sale, I've had a question that wasn't answered via email and I have not yet received my warranty paperwork in the mail. As a result, I do not know my order #. I'm hoping the paperwork arrives soon and my 2nd email gets answered. I'm giving this company the benefit of the doubt because my initial experience was so genuine.

Factual basis uncertain

I switched to AFC last year. I will not renew. I switched from the company I was using for more than a decade because I felt the cost had just become too high. I thought I researched companies and thought I found a new place. Boy, I was really wrong. AC goes out in AZ on a Friday night. I was told it was not urgent and they would have someone out on Monday. NO water service inside home... literally no water from faucet or toilet to refill... called for service. Told it was not urgent and they would get out next day. Had problem with pool, problem with garage door... again, had to wait more than 24 hours for service call. My savings in cost with this plan was not worth the aggravation.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Alexis was amazing and she answered all of my questions. Alexis was patient and helpful. I really enjoyed the service she provide and I will renew my service because of the customer service she Provided. I wish everyone provided the service she did. Thank you Alexis and AFC.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I submitted a repair bill of $270 to replace a toilet that costs $500 to replace. The bill was submitted over a month and a half ago. A couple weeks ago I sent an email asking when I would receive payment and never got a response. I called your office and a person apologized and said the payment would be sent out shortly. The person said the person who should have handled the bill is no longer working with AFC. I still have not received payment. Your service is horrible and I will cancel if I don't receive payment by Friday.

Factual basis uncertain

Critical things that the homeowner needs to be aware of are either not mentioned or not emphasized. AFC requires that your HVAC system is kept under maintenance otherwise they will refuse to fulfill your service request. Fortunately, I just happened to be in a situation where my HVAC system did recently undergo maintenance. I can't imagine that many folks would do so and still maintain an expensive home warranty service but that was my scenario. Amazingly, when I called in a service request for my unresponsive HVAC system AFC claimed that my maintenance did not meet their expectations.

It was only after I threatened to escalate the matter legally that they moved on to presenting me with yet another obstacle from their playbook. For instance, the next thing I learned (as many others here have testified to) is that you really do not have any substantial coverage until 2 months after you sign the contract. I had to pay for the majority of my service request because it fell within the 60 period. To add to this insult, they sent out a technician who was a crook. He gouged me by marking up the price for parts by over 400%. When I confronted the technician he was shocked that I was able to find out his real costs and decided that he would not be upfront about any more transactions. After I had paid him about $300 I still had to find another technician to finish the job paying even more money. I contacted AFC about this and they promised they would look into it but did not. They really are the worst!

Even though I was 100% certain that I met the criteria for AFC's arbitrary maintenance requirement I still think it is thoroughly disingenuous of AFC to not point out this potential deal-breaker up-front while collecting a year's payment for a home warranty service that is markedly different from others on the market. You collect someone's money based upon a lengthy conversation that is meant to give the gist of the home warranty offering but you conveniently leave out something this important in the conversation then you mail me a packet which for the first time introduces me to the concept of a maintenance requirement but employs vague wording which allows the company to decide if they like my brand of maintenance or not. Lucky for me that I am somewhat of a records keeper otherwise I would be completely cheated.

Personally, I never want to be in a situation where I have to worry whether my technician's maintenance activities meets a standard based on the interpretation of someone who is incentivized to find a non-compliant situation. That to me is not the ideal home warranty service. That is why I'm infuriated and disgusted with this experience already.

In short, it is crooked to take someone's money and then play silly games wasting everyone's time. The right thing to do is to honor your agreement since I have met the criteria and not putting me in a situation where I am tracking down the person who performed maintenance on my unit to ask him if furnish more documents beyond the invoice. Nevertheless, when my year is complete, I have no intention of staying with such a shady company. You would be wise to research all of these items prior to enrolling with AFC.

Factual basis uncertain

Nowhere in any quote or information on the America's 1st Choice Home Club site do they say anything about the prerequisites required for them to service your Air conditioning units. Only after you have paid buried in page 13 in the Terms and Conditions do they mention that you need annual service reports for them to come repair the unit. Had we known we would have either made that a condition of the purchase of our house or found another company.

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Patrick, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear you were pleased with the service.

Original review: April 10, 2017

We were having problems with our fridge freezing items. The first service tech was a bit of a bust and didn't resolve the issue completely. I called back to let them know I was still having issues. That's when being a member really shined! The second repairman was a blessing and not only took care of the issue, helped us understand more about the fridge. In all this was a great experience. The customer service rep heard my issue with the first service tech and took care of the problem. I am a repeat customer with AFC and will continue to use them in the future.

No response received

I purchased a home warranty with AFC in December after being with American Home Shield for several years. I now know that this was a huge mistake. AFC never sent us any kind of contract info, coverage info, how to make claims, anything. A few weeks ago the condenser unit of our AC started having problems. After searching all over for a number, and then being transferred multiple times, I was told that I called sales instead of service. I was not transferred at that point but given a different number to call. I called the second number, and after sitting on hold for quite some time, I was finally able to talk to a representative and made the claim. She asked if we had "regular maintenance" on the unit, and I answered yes, as we change the filter monthly and spray off the outside unit and keep it free of leaves and any other debris. She said that we should've had a professional company do an annual check.

I told her I'd never heard of that. She sent someone out anyway, and I thought nothing else of it. The AC repairman found a pretty severe leak, which he has said WAS NOT CAUSED by lack of maintenance. AFC, however, is now refusing to pay for our repairs due to "lack of annual maintenance." This is absolutely ridiculous. Had I known that this was a requirement, we would not have switched to this company. I have filed a complaint with the Texas AG's office, and will be switching back to American Home Shield as soon as possible. Horrible, horrible service.

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Celia, we value your feedback and look forward to servicing your home in the future.

Original review: April 5, 2017

We had a claim on our dishwasher. The technician that AFC Home Club sent told us that he would be here around such time and he showed up half hour late. But he came from Tacoma which is out of town so that's understandable. He found the problem and fixed it, the leaking stopped. We also got new flooring because the leaking rotted our floors. Then I discovered that when I open the door, the dishwasher moves forward a bit. I gotta get ahold of the guy and ask to fix it back because I'm putting the house up for sale next month so I don't want it falling out.

Our first claim never went through and that was when we needed a plumber really bad. There was Catelyn and she called every plumber around us but nobody would take their insurance. That's not her fault and she did a great job. Their staff works hard, they get back on-time, and they're very polite. Also, for the price of $69.44 a month, it covered our septic tank. This company is great. I love and highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a three-year contract and included numerous miscellaneous products as well. So far the ice maker dryer and additional swimming pool products have been denied. Just curious what the heck good does it do. It does not rotate year after year just depletes. I will not recommend this company. I have more than 900 friends on my Facebook page.

Everything was fine with America's First Choice Home Club until recently. I had two things. The first one was my dishwasher that was leaking. They sent somebody out to look at it both times. The guy from Mr. Appliance was a great guy and I liked him. The guy from Mister Sparky was totally a hard-sell intimidating guy and I did not care for him at all. AFC told the guy that the part was covered so he ordered it but then within five minutes of him leaving, they said it's not covered. It was only gonna be $150 for it to be fixed and it was really cheap.

The second one was my light in the hallway would be been dim and would come back. We've been in the house for 3 months so it was not something that was going on at the beginning. I called and they scheduled an electrician out who wanted it to be a $10,000 deal. I don't know whether AFC shouldn't have to pay for what the guy was suggesting, but they said most of the problems were pre-existing.

I talked to my realtor about it and she told me that's absolutely ridiculous. She has never known a company to respond like that. So, I don't even know how to complain or where to complain to get it out there. But I would certainly tell people, "Don't go with this company." I don't think they're on the up-and-up. I found them when I typed in home warranty companies with good reviews and I've seen now how foolish that was. It doesn't mean anything. Or I was confused about the name and chose the wrong one.

I am not normally the type who complains about stuff, but I absolutely went with the wrong company and I think that AFC is worthless. They are terrible and I have been very unhappy with them. They're a rip off and they do not cover what they say will cover. They're dishonest and their people don't even know the right hand from the left. I called once and they told me to have somebody come out and look at the issue I had. Then their rep kept calling me and telling me they already did set up something on it. They don't care and they don't know what they are doing. It has been an awful and very unsatisfactory experience with AFC.

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Norman, I apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced in regards to the garage door opener. If possible I would like to follow up with you in order to get your issues resolved.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I've had home warranties on and off for a long time and I tried AFC to see if they're any better. My garage door opener broke, which I had to pay for and send AFC the bill. They are discounting and doing all other things so, I'm not happy at all. This is the third time that it has happened and all has been totally negative. The other two warranty providers I had always take care of the problem and deal with the person who comes out to do the fix.

I had a very bad experience with AFC, they are nothing but crooks & running a scam. While signing, they were really nice and completed form quote to selling in few hours. During signing process, even I asked, if they need anything like pictures, documents or want me to do anything, they told “No, we got you covered”. However, when I placed my first repair requests, they made all kind of excuses, asked annual inspection report and refused to cover cost. Their own repair guy told me that they do this all the time. I ended up of paying for repair. I was really unhappy for not telling me all the requirement upfront. I asked to cancel the service. They gave me all kinds of excuses to make it difficult and took three months to cancel and did not make complete return. I do not recommend these guys to anyone. Just be careful...

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Morris, I would like to let you know that we do value you as one of our customers. It is in our best interest to provide you with exceptional customer service. One of our team members will be following up with you soon in regards to your oven issue. Thanks

Original review: April 1, 2017

On the recent claim that I had, America's 1st Choice called me and told me that the part was in and the tech was supposed to come pick it up. The company called me and said they can give me a window, which was some time last week but I still haven't heard from them. I made a call yesterday to AFC and the young lady said that she was going to look into it and find out what happened and give me a call. And I haven't heard anything from that either.

And then usually, when something breaks down, I only have a $65 service fee but I haven't had anything that was just $65. I had a heat exchanger that they installed and fixed. I paid the $65 for the technician to come out and for them to install it, it cost me $140. And then when my oven went out, I called them and I had to end up buying a new oven myself and then they reimbursed me a portion of that. But it wasn't what I signed up for.

When I initially talked to the rep, he was polite but he didn't tell me everything. I didn't find about a certain coverage until after I got my paperwork. If I asked some questions, I should be told what they do or how they do it and that should be enough for me. I volunteered for the service, so there shouldn't be a small print. But then I get in a situation and I called, and then they asked me if I have read my contract so I don't appreciate that at all. I'm a little upset but I'm trying to give it a chance to work out.

I had a property that I have a tenant in for the first time ever so I got the AFC home warranty to insulate myself from getting daily calls from said tenant. When the tenant said that they had an issue with the toilet running, I told them to contact AFC. The plumber contacted the tenants but the tenant was not getting back to them. So I sent the tenant a text telling her to respond to the plumber or she has to cover the cost on her own. She then responded to the plumber and the plumber came in and fixed it. Our experience with AFC has been efficient and relatively trouble-free. However, when I called AFC first before calling the plumber, I was surprised that they had no one respond to anything on the weekend. I got a service that said they'll get back to me on Monday when they're in the office. They should have had somebody on call over the weekend.

America's 1st Choice Home Club

This review has incorrect data. This member attempted to file a plumbing request during her 30 day review period, during this time anything that fails is your responsibility as the membership is not active. She attempted to wait until after the 30 days to file again and we advised her we could not service this unless she had the prior failure repaired. On her microwave, this is an "over the range unit" not a built in unit. It is not our responsibility to know exactly what the member has in their homes, we do our best to help service and ask lots of questions but AFC did not fail to service her and we gave a goodwill on a non-covered item.

Original review: March 29, 2017

My last claim with American 1st Choice wasn’t too bad but I could not say they’re the greatest to deal with. The first time, I had tried to make a claim and I wasn't allowed to since it had to be over 30 days. Then I did again later on during Christmas time. It was after that that I called, and they said, "Oh, that's within 60 days. So we can't do anything about it." That only made me more and more frustrated. Then our microwave died. I called in and we're paying extra per month to cover the microwave. The rep called back and said it's their bad, but it's not considered a built-in microwave because there isn't something around all four sides, only three sides. I said that was ridiculous. They gave me $100 so I could buy a new microwave and that's it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Angie with customer service is nothing short of AWESOME!! We had the unfortunate luck of losing functionality of both our washer and drying within a very short timeframe. Angie was able to provide us a quick decision so we could decide if the appliances warranted repair or should be replaced. Her professionalism and knowledge of my contract was spectacular. Angie is why we will remain a AFC customer for the foreseeable future. Thank you!!

I was looking for a home warranty company, I looked up online and saw AFC Home Club. Whenever I was reviewing their package and their plans, they seemed to just have a better value. Then, I looked at their plans online, spoke to a customer service representative and it was never explained to me that after I purchase my warranty, the warranty wouldn't go into effect for another 60 days after that purchase. I felt that I'm a little bit misled. Our refrigerator went out and we ended up having to spend money out of our own pockets to have it replaced.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Customer Service responded fairly fast, via email, considering I had a late Saturday afternoon call in for service. They phoned me early Monday morning and we went over the situation of my water heater not lighting. I got an igniter and also purchased a thermo-couple, to save the technician time on retrieving parts that would most likely be used.

I met a plumber on my trip for parts and asked for his card. I explained to AFC representative that I would like to use this company. The company did not accept payment from AFC, so it was agreed that I would pay and be reimbursed from AFC except for my "deductible/service call charge." As it turned out, it was just the igniter that needed to be replaced, an easy in & out situation. The technician showed up, just as I was lighting the unit. I gave him a NICE plant for his wife. So all in all, no service call was really necessary, but I had a heck of a time lighting this older unit. :(

The seller of the house my wife and I included this warranty as a part of our Purchase so fortunately I didn't spend any of my own money out of my Pocket however whatever the seller paid was in vain. This company controls the whole process with making any claims, keeps you out of the loop and finds any clause or way out of honoring your claim. We attempted to only make two claims (Keep in mind our home was built in the 60's) which within our first year of ownership isn't too bad. Needless to say nothing covered, nothing processed, paid out of pocket for minor repairs (both not exceeding $300).

When I advised the rep handling my account that I wanted to speak to a manager or supervisor I was denied. I advised them that I simply wanted answers before I took to leaving anyone's review online. She then said, "We don't respond well to threats" and ask me to never call again?? This after being covered by them never offering me a prorated refund??? I would never do business with them after that experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am having a horrible experience with AFC Home Club. They have more exclusions than covered items, but they will not tell you about those exclusions when you are shopping for a policy. In my case, I was directly communicating with AFC Home Club sales team and not one of their reps told me that they require annual maintenance on HVAC units. Nor will you find that anywhere on their website. They did not mail the actual contract to me until 2.5 months after I purchase the contract, so I could not even read all the fine print during the so called "30 day money back guarantee review period".

I have filed total 3 claims with AFC Home Club during the 6 months I've been "covered". Out of three they only paid in full 1 claim (the issue turned out to be very simple). They made me pay half of the repair costs (in addition to the service fee) on the second claim. They are flat out refusing to pay anything on the third claim which is a malfunctioning heat pump, using the pretext that malfunction was discovered during annual maintenance and we cannot provide them records of previous maintenance within 12 months prior (because we only purchased the house a little over a year prior and had a home warranty company for that first year that did not require HVAC maintenance and the home inspection had not found any issues). Beware of this company and make sure you demand the detailed explanation of coverage before you make your decision. Otherwise they will prey on you as they are preying on me.

America's 1st Choice Home Club

Ta-Hwa, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to servicing your home!

Original review: March 27, 2017

We recently submitted a claim when our tenant gave me a call about water leaking in the bathroom. It worked very well, but the only issue is the plumber asked me to pay $60 to them. So I said, "I already paid through the home warranty company." They say, "Oh, really?". And he said he's going to call the home warranty company and give me a callback. Because usually, we directly pay to them, not the home warranty company. But he never gave me one so I assume that it is okay. I talked to a lot of my friends about AFC and they say it's really good. So they start looking for the home warranty company and I'm recommending AFC.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Profile