Call toll free
3.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

America's 1st Choice Home Club provides cost-effective, extended home protection plans to homeowners looking to protect themselves against the unforeseen expenses of home upkeep and repair. With four plans to fit your budget and needs, and a 24/7 claims center, AFC Home Club has you covered.

BBBB Rating
View More View More

America's 1st Choice Home Club Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

My sales representative John was a great person to work with. He answered all my questions. He was never too pushy. Very polite. If America's First Choice home warranty is as good as he was I’m sure I will have no regrets.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your feedback!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

I had a easy time speaking to customer service. I ask the representative why AFC was better than other home warranty companies. He did not hesitate with his response and I knew this was the company for my family.

Mr. Cole,

We look forward to protecting your home, thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Submitting claims is pretty simple. I just call and talk to AFC, and within 24 to 48 hours, they get back with me with whoever they're sending out. It’s been smooth and professional. But there were issues at a time or two when I was confused about the policy, thinking everything would get covered and maybe I’d need a part. Recently, the garage opener broke and I knew it was covered, but they did not cover the work and labor. Other than that, I've had a good experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

It took one day for the service request to be processed. Called the vendor. Did not have the work order. Called AFC then I had a call from vendor. I ended up calling a vendor I had from American Home Shield. They gave a sooner time. I uploaded the work order and as of now have not heard anything back. Can not call and stay on hold for 10-15 minutes.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I've had America's 1st Choice for one year and though it's not super good, it's fine. They cover some things, but not enough. I wish they could cover more items and more repairs. I requested two services. The first of it, the technician fixed toilet in my condo. He did an okay job, but he couldn't finish the other issue in my house which is not covered by the home warranty. The second service, the technician took a lot of time to diagnose, to the extent that he even wanted to charge me extra money. I said, “No, I cannot pay you extra money.”

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Immediately was contacted by an English speaking person. I find it very frustrating trying to conduct a conversation/business with heavy accents. Mel (my rep) was both informative & professional, as well as her manager. I am a new customer. RG, N.Y.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the feedback! We look forward to your membership.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Today I feel good about the change I made in my home warranty coverage. The fact that you are local not not in another country is awesome. I pray I will continue to feel this good. I don't like it when I have something go wrong but I know I can call y'all. And Nick was awesome too!

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the feedback!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

My acct manager, Conner, was on the ball to contact me before my acct expired. I really appreciate him having my back on this especially in this busy world. Thank you for offering options but not being pushy about it either.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your continued business with us!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I have 9 properties with home warranties on them, and after dealing with the former warranty company on a recent purchase, I decided to not renew any of the contracts next year. Poor diagnosis on a simple A/C repair cost me time and lots of money that was unnecessary - which they blew off. I paid them over $6,000 per year in premiums...Not any more! AFC Home Club is highly rated, and I have my own personal rep!! I can also use my own contractors for the repairs. Perfect coverage and perfect timing!!!

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for the feedback, we look forward to helping out anytime!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I was searching home warranty companies on line. AFC called me and went over their plan with me. I spoke with Dave ** and he was very pleasant and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. I purchased the combo plan (3 year). Sincerely Faye **

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

Thank you for your feedback!

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Information