2. Homeowners

4.3/5 (470 ratings)
Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About America's 1st Choice Home Club

America's 1st Choice Home Club provides cost-effective, extended home protection plans to homeowners looking to protect themselves against the unforeseen expenses of home upkeep and repair. With four plans to fit your budget and needs, and a 24/7 claims center, AFC Home Club has you covered.

Pros

• Flexible service call fee
    • Choose your own service technician
    • Longest labor guarantee

Cons

• Not available in four states

Bottom Line

America’s 1st Choice Home Club offers a wide range of coverage with multiple plans available. While some coverage caps are limited, their coverage variety and flexible service call fee make them stand out.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's 1st Choice Home Club?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Original review: July 15, 2021

Waiting on hold for 10 mins was just to cancel a service call… If the first person that answered the phone was able to cancel my request would have been easier than having to wait on hold for an extended period of time.

Original review: July 7, 2021

The Contractor was both resilient and professional. He has a great sense of service too and did not hesitate to come back 3 times to make sure the issue was properly fixed. He left a clean space and was very friendly.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you

Original review: July 7, 2021

Paula, employee id: ** is a horrible representative who does not care about people. She belittles and is rude to customers. She changes rules and blatantly lies in the agreement to deny coverage. She harasses and name calls anyone who disagrees with her. She denies covering anything at all. Waste of time and money. Karen, employee ID: ** lies about what is covered and hangs up on customers when she gets frustrated and can't get her way. She is rude, harasses customers, and yells over the phone that she has to be right. This company is a waste of money and employees are rude.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Paula is a horrible representative who does not care about people. She denies covering anything. Waste of time and money. Paula is a horrible representative who does not care about people. She denies covering anything. Waste of time and money.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Originally I was with AHS (this location is my Rach House). They had just replaced my water well pump that I had several years, but it was hard for them to locate contractors in that area and AFC Home Club tells me I can get my own contractors and they can directly pay them or I can get reimbursed and I was sold by a sales manager. He gave me his direct phone line. Well ok, a few months later my AC unit to the upstairs went out so I located a AC company at a nearby town and he went by and diagnosed the problem. The compressor shorted out so he called them and told them and they asked him if there were thunderstorms nearby and he said yes, so then they call me and tell me it was an act of God, not covered and I told them they were crazy.

The storms were 10 days ago and so every time there was a storm all the ACs would go out so they said will waive that but the unit was also old so by the time we take depreciation you wouldn't get anything. So in essence in a house that is 9 or 10 years if anything breaks down you wouldn't get anything, so I then tried to call the sales manager by the name Patrick and another one Dave. Their recording now said their box was full and it could not take a message. This sounds like scams and I am now in the process of my lawyer finding out who is their legal rep in Texas to accept Process Service "Will meet in Court". BEWARE.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Called in a claim over holiday weekend. They gave me flexibility to hire my own licensed repairman or have them dispatch. Tuesday morning, my repairmen showed up. Called in the diagnosis and all done, approved and paid out fine. Really is pleasant when the warranty company helps you get the best results. Thanks!

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

We are here to help! Keep in mind you can now login to your account to Submit, Review and change service requests with us! Visit it here at https://afchomeclub.com/app/login

Original review: July 5, 2021

He went out of his way to assist me and help me solve my problem. He understand how to care for a customer and it shows. I will continue to recommend AFC because of him. Please give him a raise of $10 hour.

America's 1st Choice Home Club response

We are happy to hear Keigan provided you with excellent customer service! We will share your kind words with him. Thank you!

Original review: July 3, 2021

Customer runaround. Don't follow thru with statements to get the business. Poor communication. A very bad joke I paid dearly for. I was lead to believe your product covered my home appliances. Not so. You nitpick the appliances apart and then don't pay.

Original review: July 2, 2021

Clifton called within hours of me making the call regarding my refrigerator problem. He came out, diagnosed the problem and told us what was wrong. He got the parts ordered and fixed the refrigerator. The refrigerator is working better than it was when we purchased it. Excellent job!

Original review: July 1, 2021

My electric range died! A local Service tech was out in a few days. He determine it was not worth fixing. Claim was approved. Had my reimbursement in less than a week. Could not be more pleased! Thanks for all your help.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Information