2. Homeowners

America's 1st Choice Home Club

America's 1st Choice Home Club
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

America's 1st Choice Home Club provides cost-effective, extended home protection plans to homeowners looking to protect themselves against the unforeseen expenses of home upkeep and repair. With four plans to fit your budget and needs, and a 24/7 claims center, AFC Home Club has you covered.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Get a Quote

America's 1st Choice Home Club Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about America's 1st Choice Home Club?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AFC Home Club?

Original review: July 7, 2020

Awesome plan options that are very reasonable and affordable and meet all my personal needs plus the benefit of working with real people that are personable and care about their customer’s wants and needs. A truly enjoyable experience where I felt like I won in the arrangement.

Original review: July 6, 2020

One phone call and our dishwasher was repaired for $60. They were very communicative with the scheduling which really helped me out a lot. Great experience. I would recommend America's First Choice Home Club to anyone who wants the peace of mind that their home is covered.

Original review: July 6, 2020

After reviewing five home warranty Companies I chose America’s 1st Choice. The Platinum plan was better priced with me in control. Also, phone rep. Preston, answered all my questions and he was very helpful. It was like speaking to my son, who I respect and trust. Thank You Preston.

Mark

Original review: July 6, 2020

New Warranty Member - Great Customer service. All the information explained in details about different plans and pros and cons for each plan. It was easy to pick the correct plan based on the information provided by customer service team.

Original review: July 4, 2020

Home appliance and major systems coverage. Easy breezy process. Called toll free number, answered a few questions, got quote, paid with CC over the phone, and done in about 5 minutes; all while wife was upstairs rummaging through files for dates of install on all appliances and systems. Not needed!

Original review: July 3, 2020

My representative was clear and courteous. She explained the difference in the plans and extras or add on. We looked and both the discounts and the exclusions. I got 5 star service. Really appreciate coming aboard with a highly rated company. The 4th of July special is terrific! The Service call fee is a bit high but hopefully that will be made up in service. Thank You.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Dryer would start and then stop. After trying the off and on buttons, the repairman felt that the issue was with the button that controls the fabric selection. Repairman found select button is cracked and Seemed to be causing the trouble. He said he would report the trouble and get back with us on the company’s decision.

Original review: July 3, 2020

Everett was very thorough going over their plans and costs and coverages and explaining everything and letting me know I will be talking directly with the company when I call, I went over their reviews and am looking forward to working with them.

Original review: July 3, 2020

AFC is very efficient. I used them once and it went well. The entire process of opening a ticket and talking to them was simple. The reps were helpful. The contractor came and he was really nice and professional. He explained the problem and it ended up something that I had to work with the homeowner directly so I ended up not using them. For someone that is always busy like I am, it was a great experience overall.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I researched several home warranty companies. Only AFC offered me the helpful service I was looking for. They are very professional and wanted to ensure I had all the information I needed to make a good decision. I felt very confident in my purchase and peace of mind that we will be covered when we need it.

America's 1st Choice Home Club Company Information