Protect What Matters Most

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

259 Panasonic Microwave Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2019

It works flawlessly and has given me NO trouble, lots of power for short bursts, refined with power adjustments for strategic use. I chose this brand because in my stint of professional food service, their microwaves performed. I was not disappointed with my decision.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Great price. Great performance. Not unattractive. Works as promised and thus far, about 1.5 years, without need of repair. Very satisfied though would have been willing to pay more for not-made-in-China.

Original review: July 22, 2019

The microwave works ok but the revolving plate doesn't sit on the bottom easily. You have to wiggle it on until it finally drops down correctly. The door and area around the controls are hard to clean well.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I have a large countertop Panasonic inverter. My first worked flawlessly for 5 years before its repair cost outweighed price. This is my second and it is used every day with superior performance and great features. Highly recommend.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Microwave works well. Only problem is that the digital readout panel does not work. You have to listen to the tones as you press the buttons to make your selections. You have to be familiar with the functions since the digital readout doesn't work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic?

Original review: July 20, 2019

I bought this microwave/convection oven 9 1/2 years ago. I love that it’s large enough for a 9”X13” baking dish. I can bake on the convection setting for those times when I don’t need a larger oven. There a stacking racks so you can bake 2 pies or squares at the same time. It cleans beautifully and it’s in use daily. Never a glitch.

Original review: July 20, 2019

My microwave is a Panasonic with the genius sensor, inverter, 1200w, model # nn- sn651w. I got it from Amazon for a great price over a year ago and it has been a real gem. I use it all the time and it has made my life much easier and happier to make meals with.

Original review: July 19, 2019

The microwave has been good so far and it does make things easier if I want to heat up some food or defrost some food items. It does well for a long time to make the breakfast, lunch, dinners or snacks. I like the appearance of the microwave since it goes well with the home décor. The performance of the microwave also is well and the value is well. The microwave does the job well.

Original review: July 19, 2019

A constantly powerful machine that works wonders. It is easy to clean and does not need much attention. Touch screen with plenty of cooking options. I never have to change the power setting, I just decrease the cooking time.

Original review: July 18, 2019

Ours is a large 1200 watt microwave. We have had it for maybe 10 years. It has a turntable. We use it a lot every day. It has been dependable and we would not want to be without it. We keep it clean and it still looks almost new.

Panasonic Microwave Company Information