2. Homeowners

Protect What Matters Most

Get Home Warranty Plans & Pricing

Compare Quotes

Panasonic Microwave Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic Microwave?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Panasonic?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I bought the Panasonic Model No. NN-SA651S from Costco on 2 September 2018 and in less than one year the interior back seam and top venting fan area formed rust stains. This oven was used less than once a day. No other microwave oven that I've owned ever formed "rust" on interior seams. The oven seemed to lose power over time, don't know if the rust problem was the cause. I took the oven back to Costco for a refund. Costco still sells the oven. I would not recommend the NN-SA651S to any buyer.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I love this 1300 watt microwave. It has many features (turbo defrost, sensor reheat, buttons for all three meals and side dishes, just to name a few). And it is easy to use. I just moved into a house with a microwave, and I still brought this one with me because it is so good.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I have had it for few years, got it from Costco. Microwave still works great, easy to clean, easy to operate with various buttons. Nice stainless steel appearance, I would purchase it again if needed.

Original review: July 26, 2019

We purchased our Panasonic over the oven in 12/18 and am extremely pleased. It's a little smaller than our original one we replaced, but we're perfectly happy. Looks great, works great, very easy to operate. Great purchase!

Original review: July 25, 2019

My Panasonic microwave is a good looking appliance and works effectively, although it uses a lot of power and I live off solar. The only real complaint I have is the keypad is not as touch sensitive or as easy to use as I would like. You really have to push hard and dead center to select your functions.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I have been looking at microwaves since mine went dead. I am still not really certain which one I want but I do like the size of the Panasonic. I have been waiting for a sale which will probably make up my mind.

Original review: July 23, 2019

It works flawlessly and has given me NO trouble, lots of power for short bursts, refined with power adjustments for strategic use. I chose this brand because in my stint of professional food service, their microwaves performed. I was not disappointed with my decision.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Great price. Great performance. Not unattractive. Works as promised and thus far, about 1.5 years, without need of repair. Very satisfied though would have been willing to pay more for not-made-in-China.

Original review: July 22, 2019

The microwave works ok but the revolving plate doesn't sit on the bottom easily. You have to wiggle it on until it finally drops down correctly. The door and area around the controls are hard to clean well.

Original review: July 21, 2019

I have a large countertop Panasonic inverter. My first worked flawlessly for 5 years before its repair cost outweighed price. This is my second and it is used every day with superior performance and great features. Highly recommend.

Panasonic Microwave Company Information