Hisense TVs

Compare TV Brands

Research top TV Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Super professional and friendly customer service. My TV screen was malfunctioning after moving homes there was black lines across the TV. This was 22 months after purchase and I will be honest that TV was on for at least 9 hrs a day everyday. After contacting Hisense customer service it took maybe about 10 minutes for them to set me all up with a shipping label for them to fix my TV. It took maybe 4 days for them to receive and 2 days after that for them to contact me in regards to my TV. Turns out LCD had been broken and they decided to ship me out a brand new tv same size and model which arrived one week later. That was super unexpected and I was really happy with the way they handled everything. I can honestly say I'll be a Hisense customer for as long as they stay in business.

Paid $550 for TV 3 yrs ago. Great everything. No problem ever. Today it went dark & died. I went thru all procedures to try to revive, but not successful. Viewed reviews on other sites, seems to be a common problem. Hisense considered cheap knock-off brand. Went to CES show in Vegas 2013, Hisense rated #1 TV in rest of world 9 yrs running. 2013 first yr in USA, reason I bought. Now out of warranty. Probably won't repair. Big bucks down the drain. Good luck to all other Hisense TV owners.

Very good picture and very easy to operate, hi sense 50 inch smart tv , 50" hisense led 1080p 120hz smart hdtv w/ Wi-fi , I am very happy with the quality of the television!

Hisense 40 inch led smart tv - Very good tv lots of features, several media inputs picture is great several volume and picture adjustments to work with speakers maybe could be better.

Works perfect, sharp picture, smart TV. Great price for size and picture sharpness and quality. I would buy again. Was worried when I purchased about unknown to me brand, but got a 2 year extended warranty which appears to of been a waste other than for a peace of mind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

Hisense 50G bought from Walmart and company warranty for 36 months. This 50" model has Wi-Fi so its a Smart TV and its UHD 4K. It is my 3rd Hisense and we will see what reliability is like good value at $550. Poor sound off access viewing not very good but it was inexpensive.

Well I got this TV last year during Black Friday and it was on sale at Walmart for $88, its a 32 inch Hisense TV. Is great other than it has a problem of having blotches of white in black. You can see it if you have it on the screen, it's blank you can see the block of the Y in the boxes where its black. That's the only thing I don't really like about it.

Less expensive unknown brand. Bought on Black Friday 4 years ago, on Walmart.com. I had concerns at first as never heard of this brand and barely any reviews. Easy to program and use. I'm a novice at this. Have had no problems, great TV, great color, sound, lightweight. It's a shame this brand of TV is hard to find now.

Hisense TVs Company Profile