1.98/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 10, 2018

65 Hisense TVs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 10, 2018

The motherboard and/or Android application - I for this 55" 55H6 TV with my insurance library after my house caught fire and I almost died and lost my arm 10/2015. A few weeks before Super Bowl or started blacking out, freeze channels and stuck pic frames. They sent A tech or he replace the motherboard. The next day it attracted doing the same **. I call him back. He referred me to Hisense again. It took A few conversations from an inexperienced customer service rep to send me another box 2 weeks later for them to have my tv 6 weeks and I missed the games at my house with my friends. Had to go out.

Now it 4/2018. It's doing the same thing. Can't open some apps. Error message state not enough space a lot. Gotta unplug poorer and fervor often. Counting on Hisense to take care of the problem. It's a joke. I'm upset with myself for trying to save a few bucks (cause I lost everything to my life). I paying more for the decision later. I should've researched first or stuck to LG or Samsung. But I trust I'm among the losers that fell for scam.

Original review: April 8, 2018

The Hisense TV are cheap but not worth it - Bought a Hisense TV not even a year ago. Was wiping it down when it crack and tech support team they have is no help at all starting with supervisor Jerome. This brand is no good.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 27, 2018

Definitely feel cheated and deceived. Allowed me to believe for 30 days I would have my tv fixed or repaired just to find out it's not in the warranty. Looked in the contract. Didn't see that. I will never purchase a tv with that brand ever. An advice anyone ** not to also.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My television did not come with a plug and a broken remote. I spoke to the customer service and they were every understanding and expedited my issue right away and will send me the missing parts. Debbie is the best!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Bought the tv (Hisense 55 4K/UHD H6 series TV) in August 2017. Haven’t been impressed with the picture since we got it. Actually our two other HD TV's have a great picture, both 42 inch. One a Philips. The other a Hisense. A couple of months ago the screen background looked like the dust on the hood of a car with tiny raindrops in the dust. I called my cable company who came out and checked my router and cable and said it was all ok. They put in an amp to boost the signal. I then called Hisense too many times to count and have sent them numerous videos, one set of videos they lost and I had to send another set. After arguing with them that something was wrong with the picture they sent me a box.

I mailed it to them, it was there one day and then 5 days later it showed up on my front door step. No paperwork, no email, nothing! I set it up turned it on, the same problem. I called them and asked to speak to a supervisor. She checked their records and said they couldn’t find anything wrong with it. I told them if they don’t refund my money or send me a new tv by next Friday I will report to FTC and BBC and will seek legal action. I am not getting stuck with a bad TV!

Updated on 02/13/2018: This is a follow up to my review on February 10. Hisense called me and said there was nothing wrong with the TV. I told them that the picture was horrible and to send a technician out to physically see what was wrong with it. I’m sorry but the person on the phone acted like he didn’t have a clue about how to handle this situation so I asked for a supervisor. She said they only send out a technician on certain cases. I said this sounds like one of those cases. She told me she would escalate my case after I told her I was going to call the FTC and BBB. That was Thursday. I gave them until Friday to call. It’s now Monday.

I called Walmart and told them about my situation and they told me to bring the TV in. I bought it in August it is now February well past their 90 day return policy. I brought the TV in. They exchanged it. I have a brand new 4K HDTV with a great picture and saved 100.00. It’s pretty sad when a company (Hisense) won’t stand behind their product but Walmart will. I will be a lifelong customer with Walmart but Hisense can go pound sand!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

First TV died in 48 hrs, sent back to Atlanta, second TV a few months and dead. Wait on a box send 2nd back? And wait... Superbowl is today and I didn't want to watch it anyway. Cheap parts in cheap TVs = cheap useless **. That are spending more on shipping than the damn thing is worth.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Hisense 65 inch Smart TV - Our television stopped working within 6 months. It has a 5 year warranty. We have been waiting two and a half months for the replacement and they currently do not have one in stock and they are telling us we can either wait for an undefined amount of time or get a refund in which case we have to ship them the TV and then they will start the refund process which takes 30 days. They're real eager to take your money but they're not very eager to give it back.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

F.Y.I if your Tv is 4 years or less it may be under warranty and can get repaired for free with shipping pre-paid by them. I purchased a Hisense 55" 4k Smart tv in 2015 from Walmart. It went out on me on Dec 20th, 2017 (black screen/no picture but sound). I was pissed... especially since Black Friday had passed... I read all sorts of horrifying stories about them and their products, looked at endless YouTube videos on repairs for my issue, and even considered calling it a loss and buying a better brand TV. Weeks later of letting this consume me, I suddenly realized that I never contacted Hisense customer service to even see what options I had if any, so I Googled a number and called. To my surprise, after providing the model and serial and some simple troubleshooting, I was told it was still under the 4-year warranty and they would ship me a box.

I made this call on Jan 2nd, 2018, the box and prepaid label for the tv came on the 6th (4 days later). I packed it according to their instruction along with all 6 pieces of hard bubble foam protectors (THEY PROVIDED) for the screen, and drove it to the nearest FedEx and off went my TV. On Jan 20th, 2018 (13 days later) my tv was back and delivered by FedEx and working. They repaired it! I'm still in shock. Now I'm a happy Hisense customer and may even consider buying my 70" from them because I was given excellent customer care and satisfaction. If your TV is less than 4 years new. Call them! What do you have to lose? I almost screwed myself out of a free repair listening to all the bad reviews and other folks experience. Peace!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Don’t buy these TV's. I had a new 65 inch tv that was just over a month old and died. Trying to get a new one or refund is a joke. I have been 3 weeks and still no answers. Every time I call, they apologize and say that someone will get back in touch within 48-72 hours but no one calls. Don’t bother with this brand. Buy the tried and true. Lesson learned.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Purchased a 55" Hisense 4K TV (H6 Series) from Best Buy in Sept 2017 and have had constant pixelation, artifacting and ghosting with the video. Contacted their customer service and sent a copy of my receipt and a short video showing the crappy image quality. I have two other 1080p TV's (Insignia and Acer) that I tested side by side against the Hisense using cable (Xfinity) and Blu-ray players (Samsung and Xbox One) as sources, using 3 different HDMI cables/ vendors (Hi Speed and 4K rated) and the pixelation only happens on the Hisense. Based on what I can tell, it seems the HDMI ports (all 4 of them HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 enhanced) are having issues converting the signal and/or the processor on this TV is bad. When streaming 4K/UHD content from Amazon or Netflix (through the Ethernet port) the picture quality is really good and works as expected. When streaming any HD signals through the HDMI port however, the image is chunky.

They opened a case, sent me a return label and box which arrived about 10 days later. I returned the TV and after about two more weeks, they sent it back - no indication of what was wrong, no paperwork. I called their customer service and they mentioned they replaced the mainboard/panel and some LSV cable so I was excited as this was repaired for free and I got it back in a relatively short timeframe. Well it does the same thing as before, no improvement in the image quality at all. I'm extremely frustrated at this point and plan on contacting Hisense again. I've been checking some AV forums and other users have had similar issue and problems right out of the box. The TV was inexpensive ($400 on sale) but it is not worth it!! I will never buy another Hisense product again.

Updated on 2/23/2018: I submitted a review on 1/7/18 regarding an issue that I had with Hisense and poor image quality and have an update. After sending the TV back to Hisense for a second time within two months, they ended up replacing the mainboard (again) or power supply and this corrected the picture issue. However, now the TV on-screen menu (channel info, resolution info, program info, etc.) will freeze when watching with our HD antennae. After changing channels using the Hisense remote, the menu freezes, but the channel content continues to stream. I've checked a few forums and this sounds like a known issue with Hisense TVs. When this happens, the remote buttons and buttons on the side of the TV are not responsive. The only way to correct this is to power cycle/ unplug the TV. Unfortunately this will only work for a short time. When watching TV, we need to power cycle the TV everyday.

I contacted Hisense about this issue and they opened a new case and escalated this to their Tier 2 staff. Tier 2 was supposed to contact me with 48-72 hours after the case was opened, but this never happened. I then called Hisense again asked to speak to a manager or supervisor (I want this TV exchanged or some money back at this point as I feel this is a lemon) but again, this hasn't happened. Every time I contact their call center, I get a different story and no supervisor is ever available to take my call. At this point, I don't know if contacting the Attorney General or the BBB is a worth a shot. The more I research this (and Hisense in general) the more dissatisfied customer reviews I find. Sharp is even suing Hisense after selling the Sharp TV name rights to Hisense recently. "Sharp says its US TVs are 'shoddily manufactured'''. Bottom line is stay away from Hisense products. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchased a 55 inch Hisense smart tv from Walmart. (Probably where I went wrong). Not even after 24 hours after having it the screen spontaneously decided to go to a complete blur with random vertical lines as well. It's a week prior to Christmas. So now I have to pack the tv up. Print the packing slip and attach it. I don't own a printer so that's super convenient. I have to put this big ass tv back in my car and bring it to FedEx and ship it back to them to diagnosis the problem. They have not promised me compensation nor that they would even repair it.

It will take them 7 to 10 business days to even respond to me about what their solution is. You would assume that they would offer me some sort of compensation considering they completely ** my holiday. I didn't spend all this damn money on a tv so I can wait half a month past the holidays to enjoy it. The whole ordeal is a huge pain in the ass. In all fairness I believe it might have got damaged when it was shipped but regardless it seems they would have been more empathetic more reassuring I would be taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I didn't expect a LOT given the modest price of the Hisense H7 UHD Monitor with HDR10 High Dynamic Range, but at least I expected a complete uncorrupted image the second I turned it on for the first time! I ordered the monitor from PC Richard in NYC delivered to my home, and when I came in this evening I saw it sitting on the landing. So I carried it upstairs to my place, opened the box, and the first thing I see is a cautionary note saying "This monitor is VERY sensitive - please place face down on a soft surface". So I did - I put it on a large pillow on the carpeted floor, before I screwed on the feet so it could freestand.

I treated it carefully, didn't smack it into anything - but when I turn the set on for the first time, there's a HUGE Vertical rainbow obscuring pretty much the entire right half of the screen! It hasn't gone away, there's no way to degauss the screen to see if that helps, and I'm wondering just how "careful" I'm expected to be with a 43" UHD TV that's shipped to me via parcel post. Is this normal for UHD screens? I've had LED LCD flat panels before that have taken a great deal of abuse without any issue - or if they HAVE taken damage (mostly liquid damage) it was nowhere near this bad. Is there something about UHD screens that almost any contact can cause them to be this badly damaged?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I purchased my 55" Hisense TV 10 months ago. So disappointed. Not the best picture and yesterday when I cut it on, it is just a black screen although you can hear the sound. Called cs and the first time they answered, it was so noisy in the background I had to hang up and call back. Just to find out they have to ship me a box that I should have in a week, then mail it in. How long will I have to go without a TV? I am so upset. Will post later with results.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

The Hisense 50" smart TV performs perfectly and includes the most sought after preloaded streaming apps. This is a Walmart exclusive brand which outperformed the Samsung we originally had. The price was also highly competitive as compared to the 50" Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I purchased my 40" smart TV during the holidays in 2015. It was about 2-3 months before I set it up. The set up was fairly easy. I was pretty happy with purchase. Then the TV started turning off for about 10 seconds, then it would power on again. It was sporadic, so at first I thought maybe it was the cable. After a few months, it would happen from time to time, but by then, I had the TV for over a year. This year during Thanksgiving, it happened while I had company. I was so embarrassed. My sister had one, so I asked if her TV did the same. She said not at all.

OK. Embarrassment aside, I decided I will never purchase a Hisense again. But it gets worse. I wake up this morning 12/5/17, I turn on the TV and there's no color. I go through all the troubleshooting, although I know none of it applies to me. Then I get a chat request from Hisense. I respond, spend time explaining the problem, then they ask if I'm in South Africa. Of course when I say "no the U.S"., they say, “Sorry, you'll have to contact the international customer support”. Suffice it to say, I will go back to brands that I know. I would never purchase or recommend a Hisense product again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My first apartment and I was looking for a moderate sized HD TV with economy of price, a sleek design and great resolution as well. Its clarity is exceptional with all features. It is lightweight which makes for easy placement and very portable so I can turn it in any given direction. It is very stylish and can be wall mounted. It’s always ready and when left on for long periods emits no heat. This is a real winner 10/10. I love it!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Purchased 50 inch Hisense TV (1st mistake) from Walmart (2nd Mistake). Set TV up at home worked fine for 1 week then TV started to show green pixels. Anywhere it was black on the screen. Called Hisense, opened a case. They sent me a empty shipping box. We shipped the TV to Hisense for repairs, they actually repaired and shipped back the TV within 6 days! Only to open the box and find my 2 week old repaired TV broken and cracked! Had to send pics and e-mails and another week of ** went by! Shipped TV back to Hisense so they could inspect it and send me a Refurbished TV!

Now this TV turns on and off by itself! Make a horrific clicking noise when changing the channel and at times at least twice a night the TV decides to start making a loud obnoxious sound, the only way to stop this is to unplug the TV! After contacting Hisense at least 10 times, we still have not been satisfied! That whole customer satisfaction that you hear when you first call Hisense is a LOAD OF **. NOTHING BUT LIES! I am talking to a lawyer at this time, he mentioned starting a Class Action Suit! Good Luck to the rest of you dealing with your Hisense TV issues! Sincerely, THE OWNER OF THE WORST PRODUCT I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF OWNING.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Well, bought the fridge from supplier in Cairns. Had to have repair when fridge was one week out of warranty. One small part. Called the 1300 tel number in Australia. Rude, nasty young man! Told me he was too busy and only really interested in warranty work. I explained the appliance repairer had called numerous times with no luck and that there was another repair to be done and had no luck ordering a simple part! He said he would call back IF he was not busy. Apparently, next day he did call and then hung up!

Tried calling a number in Australia to complain, guess what-impossible to get anyone! Shame on you Hisense. Will never recommend ANY of your products nor your company. Poor service, rude poorly trained call centre staff! Beware, if you buy a Hisense product, chances are you will NEVER get it repaired no matter how minor the problem! They do not care!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Relatively new and so far our Hisense TV works great. Although it might be a tad large for our smaller viewing room. Love the picture, especially night cityscapes, country landscapes; clarity wonderful compared to old tube set; would have preferred Sony or LG but price was right for us on sale at Best Buy. Sound's also good with added speakers.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

We've had this TV for 3 months. After a month it started screeching after changing any channel. Awful sound and so aggravating. No way to fix it. The most we have been able to found out is that this problem coincides with a change in software and we have to wait until a fix is developed. Totally unacceptable. Can't wait to dump this piece of crap.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

My experience with these people has been absolutely horrible. After purchasing my television (Hisense 40") from a Wal-Mart some time in October of 2016, I began to have issues with my television almost immediately after plugging it in out of the box. The television would turn itself off and back on again on its own without me wishing it to do so. Initially I thought the television was just calibrating itself so I didn't think much of it. I didn't really use the TV much the following week. After about two or three weeks after purchasing a DVD player, cable & internet and a PS4 I began trying to use my TV much more frequently for movies, cable TV shows & online video games. Almost immediately it became apparent I had a problem.

The TV would continually turn itself on and off in spurs for almost 5-10 minutes at a time making it nearly impossible to do anything or enjoy watching anything on it. I thought about taking it back to the Wal-Mart I had purchased it from but had exceeded my two weeks to do so because after my purchase I had been very busy with errands and work. So with that being said I decided to contact Hisense about the issue since I had the television under warranty when I bought it at the register.

To make this to the point, I had a technician from Hisense come out to my house not once but twice to fix the issue and he was unable to solve the problem especially since it's hard to tell if it's fixed or not because the television would spazz out randomly but then work again for hours at a time. All of which I video recorded via cellphone and emailed to Hisense. I was then instructed to mail them the TV not once, not twice but three times and on the third time they sent me a replacement television which only lasted about a week before the audio went out!! Jeez.

So finally after having an aneurysm over the phone I was able to convince them to give me a refund. I sent the television in September 15th and it's now November 11th and I have still yet to receive my refund. This is the only television in my home. I've spent more money paying for the cable and Internet that I can't use because I have no TV to use it on than what the television itself is worth. I just feel so ripped off. This whole experience has just been hell and it's been going on for over a year now. With the amount of times I've sent that television in to be repaired and sent it in for a refund I've probably been without a TV for a total of 4 months, possibly more. The rest of the year I've just dealt with the television in between sending it in for repairs because I really just wanted to use it and was tired of sitting around waiting for them to fix it just to get it back and find out it's still broken. So I would just deal with it for a month or two at a time.

Please for the love of God anybody reading this do not purchase anything from these people. Stay away and go with a trusted name brand. Their warranty is crap. If whatever you bought from these people doesnt work you are better off taking the loss throwing it in the trash and moving on with your life. These people are scam artists and do not back up their products!!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

After only 3 years, the picture went out on my 55 inch TV. My husband is a recent amputee, so we can't afford to buy another one for months. The TV was his form of entertainment and now he has to sit on the porch and watch a small loaner. This has been hard, because our summers have been 100 degrees, and now we are getting cold fronts coming in.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I purchased the 39 in Smart TV the first week of Oct. But didn't have it set up until 4 DAYS AGO... Was working perfectly and I loved it even though it didn't have Hulu access. This morning it started turning off, after the 3rd time it wouldn't come back on even with the on-TV power button. I contacted Hisense and now I have to return it to them. It worked for 4 DAYS!!! And now I have to WAIT for a secure box to send it back, dropped it off at UPS or FedEx, WAIT until they repair or replace it and then WAIT to get it or a replacement back!!? It worked for 4 DAYS!!! NEVER AGAIN will I trust an off-brand!! I had a Phillips TV for over 25 years, an RCA for 15 years and a Panasonic now for over 5 years and it's still going strong... So angry right now!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

The brand new Hisense TV I bought 4 months ago with 3 year warranty just suddenly stopped working properly. The display just suddenly went black but the audio was still working. My sister rang the customer service and after a week 2 technicians came to our house to have a look. They later found out that the Hisense should replace it as it can't be fixed. After a week of waiting no one has called us to update regarding the replacement. So I called on a Monday. They said that they haven't got the final report yet from the technician and will call me back 24-48 hours regarding the update. After 48 hours no one has called me again and decided to follow it up.

When I spoke with another customer service, they said I will need to wait another 7-10 business days before someone can come and replace my TV. So I asked what? Another 7-10 BUSINESS days from now? So if that would be the case I will need to wait another 2 weeks? So It will actually take 1 month overall just to replace my TV?! It's so hard not having a TV for 2 weeks and another 2 weeks of waiting?! If I did not followed it up is it going to take longer??? What a poor service HISENSE! It made me regret buying HISENSE TV!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I loved this TV until I decided to use the smart part of the TV. It has lots of loaded content, but it's ancient. I decided to save some money and cut the cord. I can only use the apps that are preloaded on the TV. I paid in advance for a full year of Feel which is now Hallmark movies now. I can't use it with this TV without buying the same thing you need for a regular TV. Definitely a waste of money since we paid more than double for this TV compared to another of the same size. It's 55 inches and has a beautiful picture. I have no other problems with the set except now I need to spend even more money.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had been happy with my Hisense 55 in TV until the picture just went out after about 3 years. CS told me to take it to a repair shop because it isn't under warranty. Too bad no one will work on these TVs!

Resolution response: Oct. 27, 2017

The gentleman I spoke with was mistaken. I received the newest line of tv, brand new. I still stand by how inconvenient and frustrating it was to get to this point but am happy with the outcome.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I'll start this by saying that in the end I am satisfied-ish.. I purchased a 55 in. Smart TV in 2015. I usually stay within brand names that I know and trust but it was Black Friday and the deal was too good to pass up. The TV worked great for about a year and a half when suddenly the picture went out but the sound still worked, hmm...

I contacted the Hisense warranty department and was asked to e-mail a copy of my receipt for proof of purchase before anything else, which I did. I waited 48 hours (the time in which they had to contact me after submitting the receipt) and heard nothing. I contacted them and was told they don't show it was received, after waiting on hold for a while they "found" it. The first step was to have a technician look at it, the wait time to have them come out was a week (typical) and they wanted to give 4 hour time windows (also typical). With my work schedule this was not possible so I asked to contact the tech directly to drop off at their shop - not a problem, so far so good.

I dropped the TV off to the tech and was told we were waiting on the part Hisense thought it was. Tech replaced the part, didn't fix it and reported it was the panel that was the problem. This is where everything went downhill. Per the written Hisense warranty there are two options should you have an issue with your TV: 1. They pay parts and labor to a certified technician for repair or 2. They replace the TV with a like or better model.

So my understanding at this point is they are going to replace it, they contacted me and said the next step is to go get the TV back from the tech, they will ship me an empty box (Which I have to sign for), package my TV into the empty box, take it to a FedEx store and ship it to them in Georgia and they will repair the panel which they cannot ship to the tech because it's delicate and they will ship it back to me (Have to sign for again). Holy inconvenience Batman!!! Fine... if that's what has to be done then that's what I’ll do but, I asked that they change the address in my file to my office address as I am not home to sign for anything during the day and cannot get to a FedEx store before they close, was assured it had been changed and please wait 5-7 days for your big empty box.

5-7 days later I receive a call from a FedEx driver who is at my house with a large empty box I need to sign for, Great! I contacted Hisense and they had not changed the address so I had to leave work early to pick it up. My main concern about shipping it to them was "What if it's damaged being shipped to you?" and was told by the supervisor that they assume all responsibility during shipping.

First thing you find in the empty box is a disclaimer that if the TV is damaged in shipping your warranty is void, well that's the opposite of what I was told. Packed the TV the best I could and missed some more work to take it to FedEx. A few days later I received a call that they have received the TV and will ship me a replacement (Awesome!) as my TV was "unrepairable". I asked for the model number they were shipping and was told 55H8C which is an upgrade to a 4K smart TV and their newest model! Wow, amazing customer service! I tend not to believe things so I called again and had them confirm the model number I was given and to my surprise they confirmed that was the one being shipped. At this point I was fully prepared to buy Hisense everything, even though there had been problems they obviously cared that I remain a lifelong customer by making it right, right???

This morning I arrive at work and to their credit the second time around they shipped it to the right place but when I opened the box the model number that was confirmed twice to be 55H8C read on the box as 55H7D a lower quality and year older model than I was told... I called Hisense for the millionth time and asked him to confirm the model being shipped and he again said 55H8C, when I informed him that is not what I just received I was placed on hold for a while. He checked why the wrong one was sent. He came back on the phone and instead said I was told wrong when I talked to them last week, I asked him why he said the same thing when I called and could not give a good answer. He said he would check with a supervisor and call me back - 4 hours ago. I'm not going to hold my breath because even if they do call me back from my experience so far I don't see them making anything right or having a good explanation.

I wrote in the beginning that I am satisfied-ish because yes, they did replace the TV under warranty and it is a better TV than what I had but the amount of time and effort and lying and mistakes made on their part were not worth the frustration. In their opening line recording they state they make everything, appliances etc... not just TV's. As a homeowner who will buy many of the products they manufacture in the future. It would be in their best interest to get and keep customers who will buy more of everything from them. Having a TV break in a year and a half already doesn't bode well for instilling confidence in their products topped with the way they handle business when something does happen equals losing a customer for life and when that happens enough you no longer have a business - I shouldn't have to explain that to such a "large" company.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Reported to Hisense customer service (in Jamaica) that my new TV had white dots all over the screen less than 6 months after I bought it. It has a one-year warranty. Customer service said I had to send a picture of the TV (all 4 corners, as clear as possible) before they will send a technician. I sent 2 of the best pictures that I could take with the only camera I have. Hisense responded to the email saying they weren't good enough pictures. I called customer service again and said I can't take any better pictures without a professional photographer. Supposedly, a supervisor will call me within 24-48 hours. Delaying tactics, obviously. I wish I had read the reviews posted on this website BEFORE buying a Hisense TV.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

We strongly regret buying Hisense! The first TV did not work right out of the box. We exchanged it at store for another. That one worked fine. We bought 2nd larger Hisense TV for living room... 5 months later our daughter accidentally cracked the screen. I called 'the Geek Squad' & was told that they can't send repair man because Hisense will not release parts to anyone. So, I called Hisense. The gentleman there said they don't handle any repairs. He said I had to call a local repairman & have him call service dept. to see if parts were avail. So, I called local repairman. He would not call Hisense, he had dealt with them before & never had luck getting replacement parts. So, I called Hisense only to be told they do not even make replacement screens. You cannot claim to make 'high end' products & not make replacement parts for something as commonplace as a cracked screen. IMO, they deserve a big fat ZERO!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I just bought the Hisense 43 inch 4k UHD smart TV at Best Buy yesterday. It is certainly an improvement to my 10 year old 1080p flat screen TV but not nearly as good a TV as say our Sony 43 inch 4k UHD smart TV in our living room. What I first noticed after getting it set up is that they don't offer all the apps that I am accustomed to. It's missing Hulu and some other mainstream apps. It does have Youtube, Vudu, Amazon however. It uses the Opera app, which I am not real fond of. Although the picture quality is decent, if you are looking at the TV straight on, colors look vibrant and bright, but if you walk from left to right side or up or down and not straight on at the TV those colors fade and the brightness fades a tad.

Our Sony doesn't do this, you get great picture quality no matter where you are situated looking at the TV. The price was definitely far less than LG and Insignia and Vizio. I paid 349.99 for it and the LG, Vizio and Insignia brands were 379 or higher for the same sized Smart 4k UHD TVs. If you're looking for a decent picture for a cheap price then I would recommend this TV. If you are looking for a more high end better quality TV that has more apps featured then you may want to go with something else.

Hisense TVs Company Information