Hisense TVs

Compare TV Brands

Research top TV Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Model H3c - This is the worst buy I have ever made and customer service is useless insisting the problem is my fault because I do not know how to use a television set. The automatic channel scan function as well as the tuner stopped picking up channels. I had the cable company check the line and it is good the problem is in the t.v. set. But customer service insist that cannot happen so they refused to help. Scan channel cannot pick up any channels but I input channels manually and some are tuned in but not all. I recommend that nobody ever buy from Hisense. I will also post my experience online for everyone to see.

I purchased a Hisense 50" HD TV in December of 2016. By January of 2017 the tv no longer works. Thank goodness it came with a 4 year warranty right? Well I will let you decide. I called Hisense and explained that my brand new tv stopped working, and two weeks later a tv repair tech shows up. The tech takes my tv apart and puts the new parts in, and it still does not work. Another phone call to Hisense and another two weeks the tv repair tech is back with a new part. And again the new part does not work. A third phone call to Hisense, and they want me to send the tv back to their warehouse in Georgia. A week later box shows up on my doorstep. I am now in the process of packing up the tv and sending it off to Georgia. At this point I really don't care if Hisense fixes it or gives me a new one.

Hisense is not a reliable product and they have very poor customer service. I suppose in a couple more weeks I will have a working tv, but then again I may not. I have given up on Hisense and their 4 year warranty, so I purchased a nice Samsung for $100 more than what I paid for the Hisense. When or if the Hisense returns a fully functioning tv I plan to sell it. Just not worth the headache to see if it works, or for how long. If you are interested in buying a HD Hisense tv with a 4 year warranty, I'll sell you one for great price!

This product is the worst. As soon as it was a year old a screen popped up wanting to update. Called customer support and they explained the TV missed the updates while it sat at the store, so now the updates blew the motherboard and nothing can be done. Would never waste money on a product that self-destructs like this. Never have bought such a terrible TV, and never will again.

I purchased my Hisense product about 8 months ago. A portion of the screen went out. I called in to customer service and explained in detail what was going on with my device. I was then advised to take a picture with the television on and visible at all angles. I was then informed that after I sent the picture I would receive instructions to send the television off for repair. I never received the instructions for product repair. After following up today I've been told my TV won't be repaired. The representative should have never stated my product would be fixed. This company makes promises they can't keep. I will never purchase another Hisense Product.

I have purchased a hisense led tv under 4 months ago, have lost the receipt and therefore have no warranty. Turned on the tv and had a horizontal line the whole way across. I live on the 3rd floor of an apartment so dropped it down. Never again hisense.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

I bought a Hisense TV 9 months ago. I turned it on one day, and the screen had lines running across it. The customer service people were very nice, but it took close to a week for a reply, and then, only when I phoned in. After sending 4 different photos of the TV, I was told that it was caused by physical damage. That tv never moved from the spot that I placed it in after I bought it. It still has the plastic tape around the screen. To no avail... no response from them. I just am very disappointed and now without a TV. It took me a long time to save for it. They just didn't care, and for them to tell me it was caused by physical damage... from pictures??? Seriously? DO NOT BUY HISENSE TV's. They do not stand behind their product!!!

Super professional and friendly customer service. My TV screen was malfunctioning after moving homes there was black lines across the TV. This was 22 months after purchase and I will be honest that TV was on for at least 9 hrs a day everyday. After contacting Hisense customer service it took maybe about 10 minutes for them to set me all up with a shipping label for them to fix my TV. It took maybe 4 days for them to receive and 2 days after that for them to contact me in regards to my TV. Turns out LCD had been broken and they decided to ship me out a brand new tv same size and model which arrived one week later. That was super unexpected and I was really happy with the way they handled everything. I can honestly say I'll be a Hisense customer for as long as they stay in business.

Paid $550 for TV 3 yrs ago. Great everything. No problem ever. Today it went dark & died. I went thru all procedures to try to revive, but not successful. Viewed reviews on other sites, seems to be a common problem. Hisense considered cheap knock-off brand. Went to CES show in Vegas 2013, Hisense rated #1 TV in rest of world 9 yrs running. 2013 first yr in USA, reason I bought. Now out of warranty. Probably won't repair. Big bucks down the drain. Good luck to all other Hisense TV owners.

Very good picture and very easy to operate, hi sense 50 inch smart tv , 50" hisense led 1080p 120hz smart hdtv w/ Wi-fi , I am very happy with the quality of the television!

Hisense 40 inch led smart tv - Very good tv lots of features, several media inputs picture is great several volume and picture adjustments to work with speakers maybe could be better.

Works perfect, sharp picture, smart TV. Great price for size and picture sharpness and quality. I would buy again. Was worried when I purchased about unknown to me brand, but got a 2 year extended warranty which appears to of been a waste other than for a peace of mind.

Hisense 50G bought from Walmart and company warranty for 36 months. This 50" model has Wi-Fi so its a Smart TV and its UHD 4K. It is my 3rd Hisense and we will see what reliability is like good value at $550. Poor sound off access viewing not very good but it was inexpensive.

Well I got this TV last year during Black Friday and it was on sale at Walmart for $88, its a 32 inch Hisense TV. Is great other than it has a problem of having blotches of white in black. You can see it if you have it on the screen, it's blank you can see the block of the Y in the boxes where its black. That's the only thing I don't really like about it.

Less expensive unknown brand. Bought on Black Friday 4 years ago, on Walmart.com. I had concerns at first as never heard of this brand and barely any reviews. Easy to program and use. I'm a novice at this. Have had no problems, great TV, great color, sound, lightweight. It's a shame this brand of TV is hard to find now.

Hisense TVs Company Profile