1.68/5
Based on 42 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

71 Hisense TVs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 16, 2018

DON'T BUY HISENSE! I recently bought a Hisense TV. Within a month the TV was already giving me problems. There were lines on the bottom of the screen. I called the manufacturer and they wanted me to take pictures of the TV. I sent them the pictures, and the manufacturer decided that my TV had to be replaced. They sent me a box for shipping. I would say it took the manufacturer approx. 3 weeks to send me my TV back. Once I received the repair unit, it was in worse shape. It look like someone jumped up and down on the screen then sent it back to me.

I called customer service and they were completely useless. They wanted to send me a new box, which would take about a week to get to me. Then I would've had to send the broken TV in that box and expect another week to get there. So, we're talking about another 3 weeks for me to get my TV back the second time. I feel at this time the company is just screwing around with me. I call and request to speak with a manager or supervisor. But my request is always denied. At this point I'm not sure what to do but to take legal action against Hisense. Again, please consider your options before buying a product from Hisense.

Original review: June 10, 2018

My Hisense 50” smart tv was 6 mths old & died on me recently. I emailed Hisense Canada, they replied and said my situation is under review & a decision would be made in the next 2 business days. 4 days went by with no reply so I called Visions in Airdrie where I bought it and they said to call SM electronics in Cochrane, they do all the Hisense warranty work. I called them, they picked the tv up within the hour, said it would be done the next week. It's been 3 weeks now, I've called several times and kept saying the part was on backorder. Finally they said they will come by next Tues to give my tv back, I ended having to go to my parents house to watch the rest of the Stanley Cup playoffs, when they said I would have it back before then. I am very dissatisfied with the Hisense experience and feel if they couldn't get the parts in a reasonable time then my unit should have been replaced. I will never buy Hisense again.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Bought 2 48" Hisense TVs in May, 2014. The picture went on 1 of them 2 weeks ago and had to buy another tv to replace it. The picture went out on the 2nd one last week. Kind of strange they both lasted 4 years almost to the day of when they were bought. Pretty sad that stuff you buy these days doesn't last like things that used to be made in America back in the good old days.

Original review: May 27, 2018

55" 4K Smart TV was in service less than 8 hours when it began to smoke and make a sizzling sound. TV was immediately unplugged and fire ceased almost immediately. Horrifying experience. Will return to Walmart for refund and damages.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Customer service is really poor, they don’t know how to put report in case number even they created the case number. This is my 3rd time to send my TV to Hisense warehouse. Every time they sends me back without repair. In my life is big mistake to pay less and get trash. I shouldn’t trust Hisense after all. Everyone want to pay reasonable amount of anything. So do I. Anyway my TV is 4th time in workshop at Hisense warehouse and when I called them after week to making sure this time if lucky the fix problem but none. I spoke to supervisor and I have told, "Yes we fix your panel screen cause had dots on it."

In 4th time I been explaining every single time my TV is not capable to on Netflix and YouTube. I don’t care TV cable cause I only watch Netflix and YouTube but supervisor answers usually, "Sorry we haven’t sure if repair shop already fix the problem or not." Then why you guys creating case number if not updated in there. Please I recommend everyone who see this review is true and honest. Hisense are cheap prize to buy TV also cheap customer service as well products too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

Original review: April 27, 2018

Purchased a 55" smart tv from Wal-Mart in 2015. Loved the tv. Had a great picture. The moment I took it out of the box and hung it on the wall it had problems. Everything had to get updated right out of the box??? Brand new tv and all the apps, and operating software is out of date. Raised my concerns right away. Called customer service and they walked me through the process. Everything started to work except Youtube. Called back. Was informed it needed a software update. She made a case and informed me I would be contacted. Time went on since it wasn't important, and forgotten about. Called back several months to find out what was happening. Now they stated that have new software and were unable to locate my ticket number. I requested another ticket and they sent out a tech to look at my tv.

Tech shows up without the part (main CPU board). He said Hisense recommended replacing. Rescheduled for another day saying part was in his office. Came back and installed, he then left before checking if that resolved issues. After I got tv back up and running called and informed him it didn't work. He called Hisense and said they would be sending out another board, and they would contact me. Never was called nor did I receive new board. Called back several months later and it was all rescheduled and same tech came back out. Replaced the same board. Still didn't not work. Now the tv would randomly shut off, Youtube still didn't work. He spoke to Hisense again from my home, they told him they would contact me with further instructions. NEVER WAS CONTACTED AGAIN.

Several weeks passed and I called Hisense again with the same stupid customer service wanting to try and do a master reset of tv. Nothing ever working. They ordered to have new shop tv to then to fix. They sent me box and shopping labels, sent tv for repairs. When I received my tv back not only did Youtube not work, Netflix had been deleted from tv apps, the screen was damaged, and tv still randomly shut off. I took pictures and immediately contacted Hisense and sent pictures. Days later I got a call back from manager and he ordered another return of tv for repair. They sent another box, labels and tv was sent back. I was contacted after a couple weeks saying it was unfixable. They will be sending me a new tv. Being that my model is now outdated they will send me the newest edition.

Upon receiving the new tv BOX I opened to find my same model tv but was someone else's old dirty scratched tv. This tv had ask the same issues as my tv I sent for repairs redirect the damaged screen. I called immediately and spoke to Hisense and the manager told me that they will not send a new tv out for a warranty replacement, it will be refurbished/like new. I explained that this tv was in worse condition than mine I sent in. Asked for a supervisor/manager to call me. Once again NEVER RECEIVED A CALL!! I called again and finally spoke to a supervisor and he escalated the issue. He eventually called me back after about week and a half explaining a full refund will be issued, and to send back the tv. So another box, shipping label was sent, and tv was returned.

After a couple weeks go by I receive another tv from Hisense via FedEx, I never even opened. Called Hisense immediately and spoke to the same supervisor, explained how I received another tv and why? He was unaware why I received tv that refund was already approved. He sent another shipping label and I returned tv. Called again after a couple weeks go by and try to speak to supervisor which they did none area available. This is going on 6 weeks and still have not received money and them saying it has been processed. This company SUCKS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Terrible customer service, never get called back after being assured someone will. They claim to be the 3rd largest tv manufacturer in the world. That is SAD!!!

Original review: April 10, 2018

The motherboard and/or Android application - I for this 55" 55H6 TV with my insurance library after my house caught fire and I almost died and lost my arm 10/2015. A few weeks before Super Bowl or started blacking out, freeze channels and stuck pic frames. They sent A tech or he replace the motherboard. The next day it attracted doing the same **. I call him back. He referred me to Hisense again. It took A few conversations from an inexperienced customer service rep to send me another box 2 weeks later for them to have my tv 6 weeks and I missed the games at my house with my friends. Had to go out.

Now it 4/2018. It's doing the same thing. Can't open some apps. Error message state not enough space a lot. Gotta unplug poorer and fervor often. Counting on Hisense to take care of the problem. It's a joke. I'm upset with myself for trying to save a few bucks (cause I lost everything to my life). I paying more for the decision later. I should've researched first or stuck to LG or Samsung. But I trust I'm among the losers that fell for scam.

Original review: April 8, 2018

The Hisense TV are cheap but not worth it - Bought a Hisense TV not even a year ago. Was wiping it down when it crack and tech support team they have is no help at all starting with supervisor Jerome. This brand is no good.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Definitely feel cheated and deceived. Allowed me to believe for 30 days I would have my tv fixed or repaired just to find out it's not in the warranty. Looked in the contract. Didn't see that. I will never purchase a tv with that brand ever. An advice anyone ** not to also.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My television did not come with a plug and a broken remote. I spoke to the customer service and they were every understanding and expedited my issue right away and will send me the missing parts. Debbie is the best!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Bought the tv (Hisense 55 4K/UHD H6 series TV) in August 2017. Haven’t been impressed with the picture since we got it. Actually our two other HD TV's have a great picture, both 42 inch. One a Philips. The other a Hisense. A couple of months ago the screen background looked like the dust on the hood of a car with tiny raindrops in the dust. I called my cable company who came out and checked my router and cable and said it was all ok. They put in an amp to boost the signal. I then called Hisense too many times to count and have sent them numerous videos, one set of videos they lost and I had to send another set. After arguing with them that something was wrong with the picture they sent me a box.

I mailed it to them, it was there one day and then 5 days later it showed up on my front door step. No paperwork, no email, nothing! I set it up turned it on, the same problem. I called them and asked to speak to a supervisor. She checked their records and said they couldn’t find anything wrong with it. I told them if they don’t refund my money or send me a new tv by next Friday I will report to FTC and BBC and will seek legal action. I am not getting stuck with a bad TV!

Updated on 02/13/2018: This is a follow up to my review on February 10. Hisense called me and said there was nothing wrong with the TV. I told them that the picture was horrible and to send a technician out to physically see what was wrong with it. I’m sorry but the person on the phone acted like he didn’t have a clue about how to handle this situation so I asked for a supervisor. She said they only send out a technician on certain cases. I said this sounds like one of those cases. She told me she would escalate my case after I told her I was going to call the FTC and BBB. That was Thursday. I gave them until Friday to call. It’s now Monday.

I called Walmart and told them about my situation and they told me to bring the TV in. I bought it in August it is now February well past their 90 day return policy. I brought the TV in. They exchanged it. I have a brand new 4K HDTV with a great picture and saved 100.00. It’s pretty sad when a company (Hisense) won’t stand behind their product but Walmart will. I will be a lifelong customer with Walmart but Hisense can go pound sand!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

First TV died in 48 hrs, sent back to Atlanta, second TV a few months and dead. Wait on a box send 2nd back? And wait... Superbowl is today and I didn't want to watch it anyway. Cheap parts in cheap TVs = cheap useless **. That are spending more on shipping than the damn thing is worth.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Hisense 65 inch Smart TV - Our television stopped working within 6 months. It has a 5 year warranty. We have been waiting two and a half months for the replacement and they currently do not have one in stock and they are telling us we can either wait for an undefined amount of time or get a refund in which case we have to ship them the TV and then they will start the refund process which takes 30 days. They're real eager to take your money but they're not very eager to give it back.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

F.Y.I if your Tv is 4 years or less it may be under warranty and can get repaired for free with shipping pre-paid by them. I purchased a Hisense 55" 4k Smart tv in 2015 from Walmart. It went out on me on Dec 20th, 2017 (black screen/no picture but sound). I was pissed... especially since Black Friday had passed... I read all sorts of horrifying stories about them and their products, looked at endless YouTube videos on repairs for my issue, and even considered calling it a loss and buying a better brand TV. Weeks later of letting this consume me, I suddenly realized that I never contacted Hisense customer service to even see what options I had if any, so I Googled a number and called. To my surprise, after providing the model and serial and some simple troubleshooting, I was told it was still under the 4-year warranty and they would ship me a box.

I made this call on Jan 2nd, 2018, the box and prepaid label for the tv came on the 6th (4 days later). I packed it according to their instruction along with all 6 pieces of hard bubble foam protectors (THEY PROVIDED) for the screen, and drove it to the nearest FedEx and off went my TV. On Jan 20th, 2018 (13 days later) my tv was back and delivered by FedEx and working. They repaired it! I'm still in shock. Now I'm a happy Hisense customer and may even consider buying my 70" from them because I was given excellent customer care and satisfaction. If your TV is less than 4 years new. Call them! What do you have to lose? I almost screwed myself out of a free repair listening to all the bad reviews and other folks experience. Peace!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Don’t buy these TV's. I had a new 65 inch tv that was just over a month old and died. Trying to get a new one or refund is a joke. I have been 3 weeks and still no answers. Every time I call, they apologize and say that someone will get back in touch within 48-72 hours but no one calls. Don’t bother with this brand. Buy the tried and true. Lesson learned.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

Purchased a 55" Hisense 4K TV (H6 Series) from Best Buy in Sept 2017 and have had constant pixelation, artifacting and ghosting with the video. Contacted their customer service and sent a copy of my receipt and a short video showing the crappy image quality. I have two other 1080p TV's (Insignia and Acer) that I tested side by side against the Hisense using cable (Xfinity) and Blu-ray players (Samsung and Xbox One) as sources, using 3 different HDMI cables/ vendors (Hi Speed and 4K rated) and the pixelation only happens on the Hisense. Based on what I can tell, it seems the HDMI ports (all 4 of them HDMI 1.4 and HDMI 2.0 enhanced) are having issues converting the signal and/or the processor on this TV is bad. When streaming 4K/UHD content from Amazon or Netflix (through the Ethernet port) the picture quality is really good and works as expected. When streaming any HD signals through the HDMI port however, the image is chunky.

They opened a case, sent me a return label and box which arrived about 10 days later. I returned the TV and after about two more weeks, they sent it back - no indication of what was wrong, no paperwork. I called their customer service and they mentioned they replaced the mainboard/panel and some LSV cable so I was excited as this was repaired for free and I got it back in a relatively short timeframe. Well it does the same thing as before, no improvement in the image quality at all. I'm extremely frustrated at this point and plan on contacting Hisense again. I've been checking some AV forums and other users have had similar issue and problems right out of the box. The TV was inexpensive ($400 on sale) but it is not worth it!! I will never buy another Hisense product again.

Updated on 2/23/2018: I submitted a review on 1/7/18 regarding an issue that I had with Hisense and poor image quality and have an update. After sending the TV back to Hisense for a second time within two months, they ended up replacing the mainboard (again) or power supply and this corrected the picture issue. However, now the TV on-screen menu (channel info, resolution info, program info, etc.) will freeze when watching with our HD antennae. After changing channels using the Hisense remote, the menu freezes, but the channel content continues to stream. I've checked a few forums and this sounds like a known issue with Hisense TVs. When this happens, the remote buttons and buttons on the side of the TV are not responsive. The only way to correct this is to power cycle/ unplug the TV. Unfortunately this will only work for a short time. When watching TV, we need to power cycle the TV everyday.

I contacted Hisense about this issue and they opened a new case and escalated this to their Tier 2 staff. Tier 2 was supposed to contact me with 48-72 hours after the case was opened, but this never happened. I then called Hisense again asked to speak to a manager or supervisor (I want this TV exchanged or some money back at this point as I feel this is a lemon) but again, this hasn't happened. Every time I contact their call center, I get a different story and no supervisor is ever available to take my call. At this point, I don't know if contacting the Attorney General or the BBB is a worth a shot. The more I research this (and Hisense in general) the more dissatisfied customer reviews I find. Sharp is even suing Hisense after selling the Sharp TV name rights to Hisense recently. "Sharp says its US TVs are 'shoddily manufactured'''. Bottom line is stay away from Hisense products. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I purchased a 55 inch Hisense smart tv from Walmart. (Probably where I went wrong). Not even after 24 hours after having it the screen spontaneously decided to go to a complete blur with random vertical lines as well. It's a week prior to Christmas. So now I have to pack the tv up. Print the packing slip and attach it. I don't own a printer so that's super convenient. I have to put this big ass tv back in my car and bring it to FedEx and ship it back to them to diagnosis the problem. They have not promised me compensation nor that they would even repair it.

It will take them 7 to 10 business days to even respond to me about what their solution is. You would assume that they would offer me some sort of compensation considering they completely ** my holiday. I didn't spend all this damn money on a tv so I can wait half a month past the holidays to enjoy it. The whole ordeal is a huge pain in the ass. In all fairness I believe it might have got damaged when it was shipped but regardless it seems they would have been more empathetic more reassuring I would be taken care of.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I didn't expect a LOT given the modest price of the Hisense H7 UHD Monitor with HDR10 High Dynamic Range, but at least I expected a complete uncorrupted image the second I turned it on for the first time! I ordered the monitor from PC Richard in NYC delivered to my home, and when I came in this evening I saw it sitting on the landing. So I carried it upstairs to my place, opened the box, and the first thing I see is a cautionary note saying "This monitor is VERY sensitive - please place face down on a soft surface". So I did - I put it on a large pillow on the carpeted floor, before I screwed on the feet so it could freestand.

I treated it carefully, didn't smack it into anything - but when I turn the set on for the first time, there's a HUGE Vertical rainbow obscuring pretty much the entire right half of the screen! It hasn't gone away, there's no way to degauss the screen to see if that helps, and I'm wondering just how "careful" I'm expected to be with a 43" UHD TV that's shipped to me via parcel post. Is this normal for UHD screens? I've had LED LCD flat panels before that have taken a great deal of abuse without any issue - or if they HAVE taken damage (mostly liquid damage) it was nowhere near this bad. Is there something about UHD screens that almost any contact can cause them to be this badly damaged?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I purchased my 55" Hisense TV 10 months ago. So disappointed. Not the best picture and yesterday when I cut it on, it is just a black screen although you can hear the sound. Called cs and the first time they answered, it was so noisy in the background I had to hang up and call back. Just to find out they have to ship me a box that I should have in a week, then mail it in. How long will I have to go without a TV? I am so upset. Will post later with results.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

The Hisense 50" smart TV performs perfectly and includes the most sought after preloaded streaming apps. This is a Walmart exclusive brand which outperformed the Samsung we originally had. The price was also highly competitive as compared to the 50" Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I purchased my 40" smart TV during the holidays in 2015. It was about 2-3 months before I set it up. The set up was fairly easy. I was pretty happy with purchase. Then the TV started turning off for about 10 seconds, then it would power on again. It was sporadic, so at first I thought maybe it was the cable. After a few months, it would happen from time to time, but by then, I had the TV for over a year. This year during Thanksgiving, it happened while I had company. I was so embarrassed. My sister had one, so I asked if her TV did the same. She said not at all.

OK. Embarrassment aside, I decided I will never purchase a Hisense again. But it gets worse. I wake up this morning 12/5/17, I turn on the TV and there's no color. I go through all the troubleshooting, although I know none of it applies to me. Then I get a chat request from Hisense. I respond, spend time explaining the problem, then they ask if I'm in South Africa. Of course when I say "no the U.S"., they say, “Sorry, you'll have to contact the international customer support”. Suffice it to say, I will go back to brands that I know. I would never purchase or recommend a Hisense product again.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My first apartment and I was looking for a moderate sized HD TV with economy of price, a sleek design and great resolution as well. Its clarity is exceptional with all features. It is lightweight which makes for easy placement and very portable so I can turn it in any given direction. It is very stylish and can be wall mounted. It’s always ready and when left on for long periods emits no heat. This is a real winner 10/10. I love it!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Purchased 50 inch Hisense TV (1st mistake) from Walmart (2nd Mistake). Set TV up at home worked fine for 1 week then TV started to show green pixels. Anywhere it was black on the screen. Called Hisense, opened a case. They sent me a empty shipping box. We shipped the TV to Hisense for repairs, they actually repaired and shipped back the TV within 6 days! Only to open the box and find my 2 week old repaired TV broken and cracked! Had to send pics and e-mails and another week of ** went by! Shipped TV back to Hisense so they could inspect it and send me a Refurbished TV!

Now this TV turns on and off by itself! Make a horrific clicking noise when changing the channel and at times at least twice a night the TV decides to start making a loud obnoxious sound, the only way to stop this is to unplug the TV! After contacting Hisense at least 10 times, we still have not been satisfied! That whole customer satisfaction that you hear when you first call Hisense is a LOAD OF **. NOTHING BUT LIES! I am talking to a lawyer at this time, he mentioned starting a Class Action Suit! Good Luck to the rest of you dealing with your Hisense TV issues! Sincerely, THE OWNER OF THE WORST PRODUCT I'VE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF OWNING.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

Well, bought the fridge from supplier in Cairns. Had to have repair when fridge was one week out of warranty. One small part. Called the 1300 tel number in Australia. Rude, nasty young man! Told me he was too busy and only really interested in warranty work. I explained the appliance repairer had called numerous times with no luck and that there was another repair to be done and had no luck ordering a simple part! He said he would call back IF he was not busy. Apparently, next day he did call and then hung up!

Tried calling a number in Australia to complain, guess what-impossible to get anyone! Shame on you Hisense. Will never recommend ANY of your products nor your company. Poor service, rude poorly trained call centre staff! Beware, if you buy a Hisense product, chances are you will NEVER get it repaired no matter how minor the problem! They do not care!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Relatively new and so far our Hisense TV works great. Although it might be a tad large for our smaller viewing room. Love the picture, especially night cityscapes, country landscapes; clarity wonderful compared to old tube set; would have preferred Sony or LG but price was right for us on sale at Best Buy. Sound's also good with added speakers.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

We've had this TV for 3 months. After a month it started screeching after changing any channel. Awful sound and so aggravating. No way to fix it. The most we have been able to found out is that this problem coincides with a change in software and we have to wait until a fix is developed. Totally unacceptable. Can't wait to dump this piece of crap.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

My experience with these people has been absolutely horrible. After purchasing my television (Hisense 40") from a Wal-Mart some time in October of 2016, I began to have issues with my television almost immediately after plugging it in out of the box. The television would turn itself off and back on again on its own without me wishing it to do so. Initially I thought the television was just calibrating itself so I didn't think much of it. I didn't really use the TV much the following week. After about two or three weeks after purchasing a DVD player, cable & internet and a PS4 I began trying to use my TV much more frequently for movies, cable TV shows & online video games. Almost immediately it became apparent I had a problem.

The TV would continually turn itself on and off in spurs for almost 5-10 minutes at a time making it nearly impossible to do anything or enjoy watching anything on it. I thought about taking it back to the Wal-Mart I had purchased it from but had exceeded my two weeks to do so because after my purchase I had been very busy with errands and work. So with that being said I decided to contact Hisense about the issue since I had the television under warranty when I bought it at the register.

To make this to the point, I had a technician from Hisense come out to my house not once but twice to fix the issue and he was unable to solve the problem especially since it's hard to tell if it's fixed or not because the television would spazz out randomly but then work again for hours at a time. All of which I video recorded via cellphone and emailed to Hisense. I was then instructed to mail them the TV not once, not twice but three times and on the third time they sent me a replacement television which only lasted about a week before the audio went out!! Jeez.

So finally after having an aneurysm over the phone I was able to convince them to give me a refund. I sent the television in September 15th and it's now November 11th and I have still yet to receive my refund. This is the only television in my home. I've spent more money paying for the cable and Internet that I can't use because I have no TV to use it on than what the television itself is worth. I just feel so ripped off. This whole experience has just been hell and it's been going on for over a year now. With the amount of times I've sent that television in to be repaired and sent it in for a refund I've probably been without a TV for a total of 4 months, possibly more. The rest of the year I've just dealt with the television in between sending it in for repairs because I really just wanted to use it and was tired of sitting around waiting for them to fix it just to get it back and find out it's still broken. So I would just deal with it for a month or two at a time.

Please for the love of God anybody reading this do not purchase anything from these people. Stay away and go with a trusted name brand. Their warranty is crap. If whatever you bought from these people doesnt work you are better off taking the loss throwing it in the trash and moving on with your life. These people are scam artists and do not back up their products!!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

After only 3 years, the picture went out on my 55 inch TV. My husband is a recent amputee, so we can't afford to buy another one for months. The TV was his form of entertainment and now he has to sit on the porch and watch a small loaner. This has been hard, because our summers have been 100 degrees, and now we are getting cold fronts coming in.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I purchased the 39 in Smart TV the first week of Oct. But didn't have it set up until 4 DAYS AGO... Was working perfectly and I loved it even though it didn't have Hulu access. This morning it started turning off, after the 3rd time it wouldn't come back on even with the on-TV power button. I contacted Hisense and now I have to return it to them. It worked for 4 DAYS!!! And now I have to WAIT for a secure box to send it back, dropped it off at UPS or FedEx, WAIT until they repair or replace it and then WAIT to get it or a replacement back!!? It worked for 4 DAYS!!! NEVER AGAIN will I trust an off-brand!! I had a Phillips TV for over 25 years, an RCA for 15 years and a Panasonic now for over 5 years and it's still going strong... So angry right now!!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

The brand new Hisense TV I bought 4 months ago with 3 year warranty just suddenly stopped working properly. The display just suddenly went black but the audio was still working. My sister rang the customer service and after a week 2 technicians came to our house to have a look. They later found out that the Hisense should replace it as it can't be fixed. After a week of waiting no one has called us to update regarding the replacement. So I called on a Monday. They said that they haven't got the final report yet from the technician and will call me back 24-48 hours regarding the update. After 48 hours no one has called me again and decided to follow it up.

When I spoke with another customer service, they said I will need to wait another 7-10 business days before someone can come and replace my TV. So I asked what? Another 7-10 BUSINESS days from now? So if that would be the case I will need to wait another 2 weeks? So It will actually take 1 month overall just to replace my TV?! It's so hard not having a TV for 2 weeks and another 2 weeks of waiting?! If I did not followed it up is it going to take longer??? What a poor service HISENSE! It made me regret buying HISENSE TV!

Hisense TVs Company Information