Shop on Amazon
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.23/5

Hisense TVs have a reputation for being high-tech and high quality. Hisense TVs come in several varieties: laser TVs, 4K ULED TVs, 4K UHD TVs and HDTVs. This company also employs quantum dot technology to maximize viewing experiences.

BOTTOM LINE

Hisense doesn’t have the same brand loyalty that competitors do, but its size and function offerings are still comparable. The company's products are affordable and accessible for U.S. consumers.

PROS

• Various models
  • Multiple sizes
  • Smart technology
  • Affordable

CONS

• Brand recognition
  • Freezing issues

Top Hisense TVs Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

The picture is excellent and the sound is exceptional and the price was remarkable... I was a little leary because of the brand, I've never heard of it before or knew anyone that had that brand. But to my surprise the TV itself looks nice and has all the functions (and plus some) I was looking for.

I bought a Hisense Tv back in 2015 and the other day my tv went out… They sent me a brand new television... I just wanted to let everyone know that they are the best. I have 5 Hisense tv's in my house and I would not want any other brand.

What is Hisense TV?

Hisense TVs are available from major retailers like Best Buy, Walmart and Costco and offer premium technologies at budget pricing. Some Hisense televisions have smart capabilities, which means they respond to voice commands and feature video streaming apps like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and YouTube. The company’s full lineup includes:

• Laser TVs
    • Premium 4K ULED TVs
    • 4K ULED TVs
    • 4K UHD TVs
    • HD TVs

There are several series within each model line. Hisense TVs provide sharp images, good color balance and built-in integration for Roku, Android and Vidaa. Each TV has at least two 4K-compatible HDMI inputs.

Hisense is lesser known than some of its competitors in the United States, but the quality and affordability the company offers have made it one of the fastest-growing TV brands in the country. The company makes a variety of other appliances and accessories, including refrigerators, beverage chillers, air purifiers, portable air conditioners and dehumidifiers.

Hisense TV prices

Because Hisense TVs are available from various retailers in numerous sizes with multiple smart-technology capabilities, prices range from $200 to around $10,000. Consumers who want an average screen size — usually between 55 inches and 65 inches — and features like smart technology, 4K resolution and a ULED display can expect to pay between $700 and $1,200 for a Hisense TV.

Hisense FAQ

Who are Hisense TVs made by?
    Hisense manufactures its own TVs. The company is owned by Hisense Co. Ltd., which is based in China with production facilities in Europe, Central America and South Africa.
    How long does a Hisense TV last?
    Most televisions last between five and 10 years.
    What kind of TV is Hisense?
    Televisions made by Hisense are available in laser, ULED, UHD and HD models and include many smart functions and features.
    Do Hisense TVs have a warranty?
    Hisense TVs include a one-year warranty for parts and labor (the laser models feature a two-year warranty), and its TV accessories have a 90-day warranty on parts and labor. The company offers extended warranties.

Is Hisense a good TV?

Though the Hisense brand is fairly new to the U.S. market, it’s gaining traction with consumers because of its quality, affordability and accessibility. Each series serves different functions, so some types are best for streaming and viewing, while others are more favorable for gaming. We like Hisense for its smart technology features, size options and warranties. If you’re looking for an economically-priced television, consider Hisense.

Hisense TVs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hisense TVs?

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I only had this TV for 3 months. Now the screen BLACK No SOUND, Remote don't work. Tried Youtube fix....NOthing, All Lies....NO GOOD product!! AMAZON SHOULD BE ASHAMED!! NO GOOD NO GOOD TV NO GOOD!!!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I bought a 58 inch Hisense with Roku tv in December 2019. The tv was made in June of the same year. I went to work it was working but when I returned home it was off. I tried to turn it on, nothing! I unplugged it for 10 minutes and plugged it in, nothing! I replaced the batteries, nothing! So I called and finally got a replacement tv, Saturday October 17, 2020, and took it out of the box, plugged it in, only to see the screen with cracks and different colors! I call this company that day and I informed them what happened. I sent pictures like I was asked to do. I received emails about a replacement for the replacement, only to find out today I didn’t sent the correct picture, which I sent all that I was asked to send. While attempting to explain to the young lady that answered the phone, she talked over me when I was trying to let her know I have all the information that was requested and sent. HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

Get buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I had order a 65 inch tv back in August when I first moved in my new apartment. The tv looked great for the first week then about 30 tiny white dots started appearing on the tv screen. I contacted Hisense warranty and they sent an agent to field destroy the tv because it had damaged pixels. The agent came in and broke the tv by scratching the screen and I was told to discard it. Then they sent me a replacement with Estes forwarding worldwide. Very unprofessional company. If you search them up is just a bunch of people complaining because their product was delivered broken with Estes forwarding. So Estes forwarding delivered a broken tv and before they left I told them I had to check the tv before them leaving. They said I wasn't able to turn on the TV because it was dangerous and if it was damaged to contact Hisense because it wasn't their job.

So the TV was broken. I immediately contacted Hisense 20 minutes later after the tv had been left in my living room. Hisense explained to me to sent them pictures of the tv and a picture of the shipping box and the shipping label. I explained to them that I didn't have the shipping box because the delivery company took with them so there was no way for me to sent that information. So they told me to just email them the pictures of the tv. I emailed them then they sent me another email saying I had to sent pictures of the shipping label and in the email I stated twice that I didn't have the shipping box because the delivery service took it with them.

After I had been patiently waiting for them to give me a call and nothing. I called Hisense warranty and I explained my situation then the customer service person told me to resend the pictures. I resented the picture and once again they told me to send pictures of the shipping box and label and I explained to them I had already stated over email and phone that I don't have the shipping box because the delivery company took it with them. Then they gave me a new case number. After they had been playing around and wasting my time now they want me to sent back the broken TV for repair. HORRIBLE SERVICE. DO NOT TRUST HISENSE.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

My tv was damaged by a power surge. Completely outside of my control as I proved and yet I was denied in any way a replacement or compensation. The person I spoke with had only condescending comments to give me. Never again will I buy from them.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Be wary of Hisense TV. Software issues: I have a 55r7 tv, watched a 4:3 ratio program on You Tube (5 seconds), went back to live tv, "EPG" to select another channel, all viewing locked in 4:3 ratio. Rang Hisense, not their problem.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

So I purchased a 50 inch 4k UHD Smart TV. It's a Hisense. After hooking it up the TV has black streaks going down the screen. Not black as in dark black but like the panel was exposed to magnets.. Thank God I can return this pile of garbage to the store where I got it from but this honestly freaking sucks. Stay away.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I bought my Hisense Roku tv a month ago. Everything was working fine on it at first then all the sudden the screen went white but has the sound. I’ve called and emailed. Still stuck with no tv. I’ve sent in everything they said to send in. I wouldn’t recommend.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My kids purchased a 65 inch Roku Hisense TV for Xmas 2019 and just a few days ago the TV went black and there are spider lines in it. 48 hrs after complaint I call they tell me it's physical damage. No marks cracks or anything on my television. I submitted photos they tell me they see a crack! I'm physically in front of the tv and there is nothing! So now I wait another 48 hrs for a more detailed review meanwhile I do not have a tv! Very disappoint and probably will not purchase another item from this company!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

I bought a 58 inch in Feb. 2019. The tv was working fine. I just wiped it barely touching the screen. When I turned it back on it had a black screen. I called the company. They sent a repair guy out. He took one look at the tv and said I broke it from impact damage. The tv never came off the wall nor did I touch it. This tv is very cheap. It just goes blank and they blame you for it. The tv is still practically brand new. I'm warning you, do not purchase this junk! I'm warning you it's a piece of junk. Now I'm out of $300 and no tv!!! Why would I break or drop a tv I paid for!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

Terrible customer service, My new Hisense 75" HDR 75R6E1 locks up on the screen in tv/cable mode, have to unplug the TV only for 5 minutes then plug back in to clear, then you can watch TV. Called for Support. They called back 3 days later on a Sunday morning, making me do a lot of busy work that I have done 50+ times again with no success then blame everything but the TV, game box, Cable box, DVD, internet and so on. Funny thing is the TV locks up with all these boxes disconnected.... and now they say I need to call Roku, pass the blame until you are out of warranty that is their Customer Service. Terrible service. If you take it to the store they tell you you have to deal with Hisense. The only resolution I will get is to stop payment on my Credit Card.

Hisense TVs Company Information