3.9/5 (268 ratings)

About Abt

Abt Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

The team was great with communication and timing of delivery. They worked hard to get our kitchen installed and did great with the challenges our tiny access ways presented them. They even pointed out the fridge didn't have any wheel locks but put shims in place to keep it still. They let us know that our vent outside needs some attention to keep cold air out. Clean-up could have been better, and the cover on the back of the stove isn't fastened properly (easily seen by me as a fairly tall man, my wife did not notice it.) Overall though I think they did a good job - even though we may need someone to come back out in the near future.

Abt response

Hi Kevin, Please call me direct at 847-544-2836. Would be happy to have someone come out and make sure the install is correct. Thank you Dan Obradovic, General Manager

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Joshua and his trainee were amazing! From my experience with other companies the installers would come in and put up the tv. Joshua asked how I would like the tv installed, reviewed how the previous tv was installed with the pictures I took and asked me many questions which determined how the tv would be mounted with my other AV components. Joshua measured, leveled and confirmed my tv was centered with the soundbar and fireplace. This is my second ABT purchase and installation, by far beats the competiton. Thanks Mat (Sales) for answering my questions quickly and assisting me on which TV to purchase. This is my second large purchase with Mat and I couldn’t be happier. Joshua thanks for the great customer service and making sure I was happy with the setup.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

Phone calls for delivery windows were helpful to plan my day. Delivery time was on schedule. Abt staff was courteous and friendly. They took great care to move the upright freezer to the basement without acquiring any nicks or damage to the walls or the freezer. I did not pay the extra fee for installation but they put things together and would have connected it if my husband had finished the new electrical box. They never complained about the many steps up the front porch or to the basement. The guys did a great job, and I would not hesitate in ordering from ABT in the future. Wonderful experience!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

I have been shopping with ABT for decades. Learned about their company from my Mother, who had already been shopping with them for decades. Their product prices are great. My delivery for my new microwave was wonderful. The delivery/installation men were early! They called me twice to let me know the window they would arrive, and called again to let me know they were on their way, and how long it would take to get to my house. What I truly appreciated, which not all companies do, is when they called, the number was identified as ABT. They were efficient/ neat and clean. They cared about their surroundings, and installed my microwave very quickly. They were personable, and polite. They made sure it was in proper working order. I received a paper receipt, and was emailed a copy of my receipt, and reminded that I had signed up for an extended warranty. All in all, it was a terrific, and easy process, as usual.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

We have purchased 4 appliances recently from Abt. Prices were very good. We accepted the delivery for the dishwasher and microwave. Even though we had been told by our designer that the delivery guys would unbox the dishwasher before they brought it up and it wasn’t on their notes, they unboxed it and the microwave for us in the condo anyway, and hauled away the boxes. They went above and beyond. They checked for dings and more as we had no idea what to look for. The designer was home with Covid. They were very careful with the packages. They were on time to the dot. They were very polite. Thank you for sending two nice men to deliver to this condo. 5 stars.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

The delivery guys were outstanding. They called to give us a delivery window, and called again when they were on the way. They were very careful and respectful of our home, answered all our questions, and did a first-class professional job. We are pleased in every respect.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

Tech called and said time frame was between 11-3 pm. I mentioned I had to pick up my kids from school at 2:00. Tech called and said, "We will be at your location by 11am!!" Phenomenal service!! Delivery & install techs were efficient and very helpful explaining the operation of the Bosch dishwasher. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

The first time, I ordered on Abt and successfully paid with my credit card. They then canceled my order because I don't live in the US (even though my shipping address is in the US). They then confirmed to me that I could pay with BTC. The second time, I re-order and paid via BTC. Their system confirmed the payment successfully but no order was created. I contact customer support to get my BTC refund, after 1 month they still refuse to refund my BTC. They then said they would refund via my credit card and asked me to provide all the information on the credit card (including the security code). I refused because it would cost me all my money. And till now I still have not received my refund.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

Amazing delivery drivers! Couldn't have ask for a better team of delivery personnel. They were courteous, helpful and efficient. This was my first experience with Abt and with the wonderful experience we had, we will be going back to Abt for future purchases.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Thank you for the quick delivery and the extra service provided by the driver, Martin ** on truck 1075. The unit was a bit heavier than expected and I was having difficulty getting it up the stairs to my unit. Martin came in and took the oven up the stairs for me. Thank you very much.

Abt Company Information