Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.23/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Abt Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?

Original review: April 5, 2020

I had never heard of nor ordered from ABT before. I was looking to order 3 Facebook television portals to use to visit my grandchildren and children from home while being quarantined. I searched everywhere including my Amazon and every site I saw when I google them. I found very few and what I did find the price was doubled or more. I called the facebook number for their portals and as if they knew of anyone who had any left. They gave me the list of 5 companies. I called all of them and the first 4 had none left and were on backorder for months down the road. The last company she gave me was ABT. I went to their site and was a little cautious as I had never heard of them. I am older and these days it is easy to get third party sellers where you give your money and then you never hear from them again!

I was pleased with ABT that I saw an actual phone number I could call. That made me a little less cautious. So I called them but at the time I called the office was closed. So I took the risk and order all 3 portals at the same price they were before the beginning of Covid 19. (What is very cool is later ABT called me back anyway to see if I had found what I was looking for when I first call and they were so nice. I was very impressed). The Portals arrived just a few days later exactly as they said. I did not have to pay extra shipping which was a nice perk as everyone is charging extra shipping right now. I was truly amazed that they arrived on time in just a few days. I am an Amazon Prime member and swear by it. However, with the Covid 19 even if I order from Amazon right now instead of the regular 2 day shipping sometimes the products that are in demand you have to wait a month or more for. So I was thrilled that the portals arrived on time.

We set them up that night. One in my home and one in each of my children's. It has been such a blessing. I could not be happier. We have used them every day and we all get to see each other on the TV and have such fun. (I am loving these portals!) I have been quarantined since the beginning of March and now it is the beginning of April. I expect I may still be quarantined for a month or more. I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me to be able to see my children and my grandchildren. I truly think I would have become quite sad if I would have had to go that long without my family. This has given me the ability to do that and I am loving it!

I cannot thank ABT enough for being an honest company. They could have increased their price and made money off this covid 19 like so many are doing. But they didn't, which when your living on just your social security can make a world of difference As well as they lived up to their word and the portals received exactly when they said they would. The lady I talked to there was so nice as well. I would certainly do business with them again. It is hard to find companies like this these day. Thanks again ABT/Mb.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

We are Abt customers for 20 years now. We are coming back for a reason. Shopping there is an experience we always share with our family, friends and colleagues. Top notch brands and products, great selection and prices, very professional team from order to delivery. If you compare Abt with any other retailer, Abt advantage is obvious. Seamless execution requires a lot of effort from every team member, and all this hard work is behind the scenes.

This time we bought Bosch refrigerator for our kitchen, model B36CT81SNSS, and Whirlpool WRS315SNSS, for the garage. Our kitchen is equipped with Bosch and Thermador appliances, and we just love the brand, their approach to design, features, and quality. Excellent reviews, brand familiarity, amazing new features we need and nothing we do not need combined with great shopping experience at Abt helped us to decide on Bosch model. Whirlpool is our first, we are hoping we will enjoy the unit for many years to come. We are very happy with our Abt purchases, time and time again. Thank you for always being there for us!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

I have to tell you that recently my sister-in-law bought a refrigerator from Best Buy. Evidently Best But don't have service people that work for them to install. They have an outside source that they deal with to do the installation. Long story short, they delivered the refrigerator and the guys that delivered it dropped in on the driveway and broke a part and didn't tell my sister-in-law and there was water on her floor the next morning.

They replaced the refrigerator and the second one was overheating and the sides were hot. They brought a third and something wrong with that one too so she canceled everything and got her money back. ABT has their own people and are they efficient. These guys were fast and neat and explained everything to me before they left. I got a complete package of four appliances. I could tell that these guys knew what they were doing. They installed everything. leveled it and away they went. They were the best. Thanks to ABT. John **

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Our 20 year old Sub Zero died so it was time to purchase a new refrigerator. I spent at least two weeks researching, models, brands, option, features etc. We knew what we wanted and went to ABT. We had bought several appliances from them before. Our salesperson was wonderful as they all are. Great experience because you develop a relationship with these guys. It does pay to research first though. There are so many options on refrigerators these days. We were extremely satisfied with the easy of our purchase.

However, the wrong refrigerator model was delivered. The error was on the manufacturer! Oddly we had been looking for a Black stainless and the model we choose did not come in Black stainless, we we settled for Slate. To our surprise a Black stainless was delivered. So it all worked out. Our salesperson wanted to make sure we were happy and offered to have what we had originally wanted delivered immediately. We are happy with what came but still don't understand how, where they found this Black stainless. Thank you ABT for being a sold company with a fantastic Warranty Package.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I purchased a microwave and when I installed it, I noticed there was a large chip along the glass plate that rotates inside. I went online to the Abt Electronics website, and contacted customer service using the chat feature. I expected to have to send them pictures, or that they were going to ask me to return the item (there was no way I was going to remove the over-the-range micro after I got that sucker up!)...BUT NO. The customer service rep, Daniel, looked up my account, and immediately offered to order and send a new glass plate to replace the one that was chipped. No questions asked. He ordered it right while we were chatting. He was professional and friendly, and I am beyond impressed with Abt Electronics and their customer service. I highly, highly recommend Abt. They have excellent pricing extra SquareTrade warranties, an easy to use website, and now I am aware of their amazing customer service.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I ordered a microwave, and a couple of hours after my wife asks about a different microwave. So I get on chat to see if I can edit and change the microwave I ordered, or cancel it and reorder. I was told by the CS person that it was already shipped, so no edits, and if I canceled and reordered I couldn't use my promo code ($25) again. I told her it didn't make much sense, but if that's the case...I don't want to cancel. Our microwave had died, and we were out of a micro. Everything seems fine, and then the day it's supposed to be delivered I checked with UPS and it's been re-routed BACK TO SENDER?!? It seems even after I told her not to cancel, she did anyways. My wife was pissed!

Obviously, I called customer service and asked to talk to a manager. I will admit that I was upset, but I didn't scream and I kept it under control. In the end, I got $40 off the microwave and have to wait an extra (7) days! But, that's not the best part...Every time I talked to customer service I got some salty gal, acting like all this was my fault!!!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

ABT ELECTRONICS. 1200 N Milwaukee, Glenview, Ill. Value your health....don’t go there. I have patronized ABT for years. Fair prices and beyond excellent service. I was there today. Busy with patrons and sales people, well spaceD and everyone wearing a mask. EXCEPT THE OWNER RICKY ABT! He was the ONLY person walking through out the store no mask. Not in a pocket, or on a wrist or hanging from an ear. NO MASK! I asked an associate and she said, "You don’t want to go there. So it may be unlikely that you will get sick." BUT I WON'T GO BACK DURING THE PANDEMIC. OBVIOUSLY HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE SCIENCE OR JUST DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN. Pass this on please.

Resolution response: July 28, 2020

The company called me and there was a misunderstanding on how the return policy works. Thank you for accepting my exchange. Now that stress is off my shoulders. Thank you again!

Original review: July 26, 2020

I bought a Mavic Mini on 7/14/2020. Got it out the box assembled it and the drone was defective. I called ABT thinking it would be a hassle free exchange. I have NEVER heard of a no return policy after 1 day of purchase. They denied my return and now I’m stuck with a $500 drone that I have to pay $300 out of pocket to fix! My advice to everyone stay FAR away from ABT. Amazon is the best online source and I should have went with Amazon to begin with!

Original review: July 16, 2020

I ordered a dryer for my daughter, To be delivered and installed. They scheduled a delivery date and time, And never called, Never showed up. I went to their website to track the order, And they have no tracking info for it. I eventually found out it was being shipped from GE via RAS delivery service. So I went to GE to track it. They still say it's being delivered...Yesterday, And have no updated status for it. And no way to contact them or the delivery service. Now my daughter has no dryer because they already removed the old one, No info on where the hell her new dryer is, Or if it's even coming. I'm not stupid though, I paid for it using PayPal just in case this was a scam company, and it is. I will be doing a full chargeback on them. And never deal with Abt again.

Abt response

Hi Dan, We have been in business over 85 years and have never "scammed" any of our customers. There might be a delay in your shipment or some other circumstance. Please call me direct at 847-544-2836 and I would be more than happy to see where the freight company is at with you delivery. Thank you Dan Obradovic- General Manager

Original review: July 15, 2020

I purchase a NEW HP laptop from Abt.com during the COVID situation for my son's educational needs. I purchased this on 26th April 2020. As of 7/13 the laptop stopped working and when I run the system test it stated that the Hard disk has failed and to contact the HP customer care. As per the ABT product details information my laptop has 1-year manufacturer parts and labor warranty.

Since it is just 3 months of my purchase I scanned the QR code which was displayed after the test to connect to HP for the services and what I saw was that the warranty of the product has already expired. I tried it a number of times to make sure that I scanned it right and I got the same result all the time. At this time I was so upset because for the money I paid I thought I had received an old stock or an used product.

So only way to get this addressed was to call ABT customer care. These are the events that unfolded which has put me in a state of complete disappointment with the product and the company's customer care. I called the customer care on 7/13 evening and I was put on hold for almost 20 minutes and realized that they are closed for the day. So I called them again on 7/14 morning around 9:30 am and place a complaint. Of course, I did not get an answer, I was placed on hold for a long time and I was told that I will be called back. I did not receive a call and I called them back around 3:30 pm and I was on hold to get connected with customer care for around 50 minutes and get connected to a technician in UK.

The options that he provided was that we come down to the store in Illinois or ship the product to store to get it fixed at your own cost. So I was curious. I asked we are in full warranty and totally upset that the hard disk failed in less than 2 months for a product that is new and we also said we are from Kirkland WA and coming to Illinois is not an option. He is was so rude that I don't know where you are from and I am from UK. Now I don't expect that kind of response from customer care who is suppose show some customer obsession and help them. He cut on us. Being in a world with best customer service like Amazon this feels so disappointing and upsetting that we are not getting right kind of service.

Abt response

Hi Radhika, my name is Dan Obradovic and I am one of the General Managers here at Abt. I am sorry to hear about your experience regarding your computer. If you can please call me direct at 847-544-2836 I would like to look into this and see what we can do to help resolve this. Thank you

Abt Company Information