3.9/5 (232 ratings)

About Abt

Abt Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?

Original review: Sept. 25, 2021

I was very happy with the customer service we received from Abt. When I chose the cooktop we purchased, they provided info on shipping time etc. with UPS right away. I knew I couldn't be home to sign for it at the scheduled time so I contacted customer service via the chat feature they offer. Within minutes someone contacted me by email and then by phone to try to arrange a different shipping time with UPS.

It was rescheduled for the time I asked by the next day. Then UPS dropped the ball and didn't deliver it as promised, Again Abt went to bat and made sure it was delivered the next day. They went the extra mile for us and were really fast and thorough in their customer service as well as delivery of the product. It was in great shape when it arrived. At a time in our lives when so many appliance products are scarce, they had a lot of product availability. When I checked Lowe's & Home Depot their appliances were not available for 6 months! Abt had it within 2 days. Very satisfied!!

Abt response

Hi Terri, We appreciate the business! If there is anything else we can help with please feel free to give us a call. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

The delivery process was smooth and seamless. I received a text message in the morning stating who the driver was, and the truck number. They gave a two hour window of when they would show up. I received another text message about a half hour before their arrival. They arrived within a minute or two of one time they said they would. Both of the delivery people were wearing masks and booties. They made sure they kept my house clean, and picked up all the garbage before they left. They clearly explained the instructions of the items I had purchased. Before they left, they made sure that I was very satisfied with the items, and with their installation work as well. I am very happy with the purchases I made, and I am equally happy with the quality and timeliness of Abt’s delivery service.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The delivery service was really great! You could tell they had worked together before because each did his specific job. They answered whatever questions I had. They waited for the rain to stop before unloading my appliance. They made sure it was working and cleaned up after themselves. Thank you ABT.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The delivery guys were great as usual! This is why we always order our appliances from ABT. The customer service can't be beat. We received our delivery window and they showed up right on time. Professional and courteous.

Abt response

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Delivery was, as usual, on time, while delivery drivers exceeded my expectations (patient, helpful, - moved a couple pieces for me even helping me bring in a chair from another vendor and helping put on back of chair). I am, however, not happy with Flexsteel as this is my second piece that has damage or imperfections (leather has 4-6 inch area on seat which has glossy/shiny or blotchy spot as if something was spilled on it - feels slippery instead of smooth, different from the rest of leather)… Drivers took a picture of it and I sent it to my sales person who I’m sure will respond to me when she can, to address problem/concern. I did exchange the first sofa, return the other for squeaky noises and stitching imperfections, etc. and I remain happy with the return policy @ ABT but I’m not very confident in flexsteel. I’m assuming it’s them who is not doing a thorough quality check on their furniture before sending to retailers/ABT.

Abt response

Hi Tim, I am sorry to hear about the imperfection on your sofa. I will make sure your salesperson reaches out to you to rectify this. If there is anything I can help with please reach out at 847-544-2836. Thank you Dan Obradovic General Manager

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

Delivered on time, setup promptly, and professionally. Plus instructions provided on how to use the many feature of the bed. Best Bed Ever! Best night sleep since too long. My sleep cycle went from 45 minutes at the time to 3 hours uninterrupted. For me it is major.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I bought a washer from them. They delivered it to the wrong address and would not resolve the problem. I have asked for my money back, and they will not refund it. I am having to do a credit card chargeback.

Abt response

Hi Sessel, It was nice speaking with you and I am sorry about the miscommunication with our shipper. I will be processing your refund today and I hope you give us another chance to earn your business. In the future please call me direct 847-544-2836 and I can make sure things run smoother for you. -Dan Obradovic, General Manager

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I ordered Thrustmaster pedals and I was well aware that a special order would take some time. 7-21 days to ship is stated, though it's been 28 days I haven't received any further emails since my purchase telling me that there is delay or anything and I haven't gotten a reply on my email regarding this, I'm not upset because of how long but more so because I haven't been updated and would've bought from somewhere else if it was going to be this inconvenient.

Abt response

Hi Camren, I am sorry to hear about the delay in your order an no one getting an update for you. Please send me your information at DanO@abt.com or you can call me direct at 847-544-2836. I would be glad to get you an update. Thank you

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

We went to the store and ordered a washer. Was told that it was in stock and it took 3 weeks for a item in stock to be delivered. Then on the delivery date they call at 8:20 am and told that the delivery would be between 6 pm to 9 pm. What the hell. It is now, 9:10 pm and no delivery yet.

Abt response

Hi Bill, I am sorry for the late delivery. We are normally more efficient in our delivery services. Unfortunately we have been a bit short staffed and are trying our best to accommodate our customers. If your delivery was not made and their is a better day that works for you please give me a call and I can arrange a better time window for you. My direct line is 847-544-2836. Thank you and we appreciate your business, Dan O.-GM

Original review: July 28, 2021

I built a brand new home last year, I spent over $30,000.00 on all new Bosch and Whirlpool appliances. ABT had no problem selling, delivering and installing (at an additional cost) all the products. This is a summer house so I used the appliances for 2 months, in May I went back to the lake house and the Bosch fridge was not making ice or dispensing water, I called ABT, they said, "We don't service your products since you are 120 miles from ABT. You need to call Bosch." I called Bosch and Bosch said to call ABT.

Yesterday I went to the lake and my Whirlpool washer is not running a spin cycle, I again call ABT, I talk to a salesperson, I tell her my story on the fridge. She puts me on a brief hold and returns to assure me they will service the product. She then transfers me to service where they tell me they don't service my products. She gives me the phone number to Whirlpool, I ask, "Do I need any other information?" She says "I don't know". I said, "Get me someone that does know." Someone else gets on the phone and says, "You will need the serial #," and she gives it to me.

I called Whirlpool and they said they need the model # and purchase date as well, so I have to call ABT back. 30 min later I have the information. All the products were delivered and installed on 7/21, problem is I did not take possession of the new house till 8/11, so now the washer is out of warranty. By the way all the back and forth phone calls took over three hours and by the time I got the information Whirlpool was closed for the day. PLEASE DO NOT use ABT, they have gotten too big and don't care about customers, buy from a smaller place who still care about customers and customer service.

Abt response

Hi Scott, I am sorry to hear about your service experience. We normally service within a 90 mile radius of the store. If you can please contact me at 847-544-2836 I can look into getting someone out there for you to complete service. Thank you Dan O, General Manager

Abt Company Information