3.9/5 (237 ratings)

About Abt

Abt Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Abt?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

The 2 delivery/installers were professional, patient and courteous. After the installers left, I had 2 follow up questions and reached out to the installer on his cell phone, twice, and he was willing to take my calls and address my concerns.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Samsung Stacking kit SKK-BB. **** No shipping fee is awesome, delivery was on time with no issues. Was the best option (price) and maybe only option for the specific part I was looking for. Thank you ABT! ****

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

This was my first experience ordering online for Christmas and ABT gave great customer service and they delivered my tv’s and tv stands to my home free of charge. They now have me as a long time customer.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I received a text message a few minutes after 7 am with an approximate delivery time of 1 pm to 4 pm. The delivery team then called me after their previous delivery (a little after 1) to let me know that they would be here in about 5 to 10 minutes. They were courteous and made sure that they did not damage either the old one or the new one. They used the masonite protection on the floor for removal of the old and installation of the new. The time they spent after removing the old fridge for prepping the new one outside gave me just enough time to wash the floor in the spot that it was going. They made sure that the new refrigerator started up properly after it was set up and asked if we had any further questions. They did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I have only shopped at ABT for the last 4 years and could kick myself for not doing so earlier! From TV's to appliances to a mattress the price has been fantastic and the quality of their delivery, customer service and tech staff could NOT be better. Puts the other 2 big chains to shame in all respects. ABT is now my go-to for everything first and their quality service is superb.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Great deal on new microwave, including protection plan! Delivery was ahead of schedule, installation went flawlessly, Ash and Cody were top-notch professionals. We bought a complete suite of kitchen appliances several years ago from ABT - fridge, microwave, oven, dishwasher - and delivery, installation and service were all very professionally performed. Based on our experience so far, ABT is the BEST!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Great communication with delivery and also great install. I’ve been using Abt for all my home needs for about 17 years never had a problem and always had a pleasant experience and when I refer a friend they have the same experience.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Great and amazingly fast delivery! The driver called me to let me know he was 15 minutes away. Arrived within 10 minutes. Luis, the delivery man was courteous, kind and professional. I had my order in just a few hours from when I called! I've been doing business with Abt for over 40 years. No one comes close to the customer service, prices, or ease of ordering than the Abt family!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

My first time shopping with Abt Electronics and from the salesman, to customer service to the delivery team, they did not disappoint but rather, exceeded my expectations! The salesman took the time to explain everything about the dryer I was purchasing. The customer service department quickly credited my account to match the reduced sale price they were advertising and the delivery team made quick work out of a challenging delivery due to 2nd floor delivery with a stairway chair lift complicating the delivery. Kudos to all involved. This company’s team has won me over and it will be my “go to” place for all my future electronic needs.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Salesperson was helpful in assisting with validating my shopping research and explaining pros/cons of shopping decisions. The delivery team couldn't have been more professional and courteous. While I understand that my dwelling's staircase presented an enormous challenge, they were able to conquer the task. However, I am a little disappointed that additional materials (moving-style blankets, etc) were not used to further minimize the minor damage that was done to walls during appliance removal and replacement (they did try their best), And that no accommodation was given towards damage...whatever that could be(?). I am lucky that I'm painting my interior this month. If appliance would have been replaced after painting, a more careful installation would have been required. All Good.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Our 20 year old Sub Zero died so it was time to purchase a new refrigerator. I spent at least two weeks researching, models, brands, option, features etc. We knew what we wanted and went to ABT. We had bought several appliances from them before. Our salesperson was wonderful as they all are. Great experience because you develop a relationship with these guys. It does pay to research first though. There are so many options on refrigerators these days. We were extremely satisfied with the easy of our purchase.

However, the wrong refrigerator model was delivered. The error was on the manufacturer! Oddly we had been looking for a Black stainless and the model we choose did not come in Black stainless, we we settled for Slate. To our surprise a Black stainless was delivered. So it all worked out. Our salesperson wanted to make sure we were happy and offered to have what we had originally wanted delivered immediately. We are happy with what came but still don't understand how, where they found this Black stainless. Thank you ABT for being a sold company with a fantastic Warranty Package.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

ABT is the greatest!! There is no company that provides better service. Salespeople, customer service representatives, and delivery personnel are always friendly and helpful. If something is not right, ABT will fix it--no questions asked. My recent delivery could not have been better. The guys arrived when they said they would and worked hard carrying my washing machine to the 2nd floor!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

The installers from ABT, were very professional. They went above and beyond to get all my appliances installed correctly. They ran everything for an hour, to make sure it was all working properly. I had a negative experience with installers from Lowe's. I had heard great things about ABT, and I'm so glad I chose them.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

Outstanding! This is exactly why we purchase all our major appliances from ABT. The best white glove service around!!!! Drivers were very professional and on time for the appointment. Would highly recommend ABT to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

Abt replaced a 4 year old defective Samsung refrigerator at no cost. The ice maker repeatedly failed. Thanks to Abt, Dawn, and delivery person John **. Professional and customer oriented service. Abt earned my loyalty.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

ABT REALLY cares about their customers. We have been purchasing appliances from them for decades and have NEVER been disappointed. We purchased a refrigerator and one of the plastic shelves had a crack and they immediately scheduled a delivery to replace it. Absolutely fantastic company!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

We ordered a Whirlpool 26 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Side By Side Refrigerator - WRS586FIEMSS, a JennAir Down Draft JES1750FSS Slide In Range and a GE Space Saver Microwave. The large appliances were delivered by JD Hunt who unpackaged them in the truck and brought them in the house. UPS delivered the GE Microwave. All flawless. The Jenn Air downdraft didn't work as they changed the configuration. I had to return the range, but ABT reached out to assist me. A great company concerned with their customer satisfaction which is rare these days. Highly recommend!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Our microwave gave out after 14 years. We shopped several stores and, although we had never worked with Abt, decided to give them a try. From start through install we were impressed with the knowledge, communication and expertise of everyone. Pat, the installer, let us know early in the morning when to expect him. He was here on time and had the microwave installed quickly and well. I don't think we'll be going anywhere else for appliances in the future.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Refrigerator purchase. The phone salespeople are knowledgeable. I was able to call and change my delivery date to 3 days sooner. The deliverers were polite, pleasant and efficient. The refrigerator is working as it should.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Installation was a dream. Technician was amazing, fast and totally professional. It amazed me that one worker could remove and install a microwave so quickly. ABT workers have always been the best in the business!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

I purchased a microwave and when I installed it, I noticed there was a large chip along the glass plate that rotates inside. I went online to the Abt Electronics website, and contacted customer service using the chat feature. I expected to have to send them pictures, or that they were going to ask me to return the item (there was no way I was going to remove the over-the-range micro after I got that sucker up!)...BUT NO. The customer service rep, Daniel, looked up my account, and immediately offered to order and send a new glass plate to replace the one that was chipped. No questions asked. He ordered it right while we were chatting. He was professional and friendly, and I am beyond impressed with Abt Electronics and their customer service. I highly, highly recommend Abt. They have excellent pricing extra SquareTrade warranties, an easy to use website, and now I am aware of their amazing customer service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Nothing but great products, good prices also fast shipping. Thanks! My number one place to shop. I have made around 10 purchases at ABT. Two Apple watches, Surge protector, Apple iPad Pro 12.9-and a Case with a keyboard, A HD Tv, A Samsung Blu-ray player, Bose Bluetooth Speaker, Genesis gas grill, Bose Multimedia Computer Speaker System, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, JBL Xtreme 2 Midnight Black Portable Bluetooth Speaker, Dyson Supersonic Fuchsia Hair Dryer, A Canon RP-108, Two Apple AirPods With Charging Case. Each and every order arrived packed properly and fast shipping. ABT has been a great shopping experience each and every time. They even priced matched an item I asked about.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

In your sale flyer mailed to me I noticed a 19" tv at a great price. Special appealing was the extras a senior citizen received. I made the call and when we were finished I was asked if I'd be interested in a 24" at the same price. Said of course. Got two more such calls and I now have a 28" tv at the original low price. Abt is the place to go to. Their employees are great. They definitely know their products and can give great suggestions. I have purchased several appliances with them - all found on the internet. Being home bound their quality and ability to answer questions is excellent. Keep up the good work - you have an outstanding reputation. A

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

I bought a brand new Samsung Washer and Dryer from Abt, the price they offered was $100 for each less than the minimum that I could got from various stores around Orland Park, IL. Their quality of service and workers are professional in terms of delivering appliances and effective communication methods. I highly recommend you check their variety and prices before buying it from elsewhere. Thank you Tim & Abt team.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Abt has been my go-to store for appliances for as long as I've lived in Chicagoland. I always feel like I'm well taken care of, get a fair price, and their service/install is excellent. The combination of excellent pricing and service makes Abt unbeatable in my opinion.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Great purchase, great product, great shipping and communication throughout. I was impressed with the email communication regarding the purchase, shipping and delivery status and follow-up after delivery from ABT. And the device is excellent. So easy to set up and install and sounds perfect!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

The delivery and installation of the new Trane Furnace was quick and easy, with a professional crew working to ensure all of our needs were met, before they walked out the door. This is a Five-Star service company that we can trust and stand behind, and would recommend to anyone. Awesome Job and Thank You!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

The whole process was wonderful. They took the time to set up everything correctly and completely and we love our new kitchen appliances. It's been a dream of ours to get new appliances for years. Thanks for helping to make our dream come true!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We bought all of our appliances from Abt, and their delivery service is one of my favorite things. They're always friendly, knowledgeable, and they take everything away with them - trash and the old appliance. When I needed a humidifier, I first searched Amazon and Home Depot, but I am so glad I bought the dehumidifier from Abt. It arrived on my doorstep the next day and I could tell that it had been handled with care. We love Abt!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Dealing with them was a very nice experience. Salesman was helpful and knowledgeable. Delivery people went above and beyond. Came into the house and made sure the unit would fit before doing anything. Very pleased with them. We will certainly buy from them in the future.

Abt Company Information