1.31/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

6th Ave Electronics

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

6th Ave Electronics Reviews

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I bought this magic keyboard Swedish from 6th Ave Electronics on Google Express. Some key did not work and I contacted Apple and provided the serial number of this keyboard. Unfortunately the serial number on the product is not in Apple's system and obviously company is selling fake product. When I contacted them they said the product is beyond return time. That is ok but they wanted to provided me with another serial number which did not belong to this product and asked me to claim it with Apple. It's totally dishonest merchant and please avoid buying from them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I understand that most companies have a (blank) percentage re-stocking fee... But at 30%?!?! That is STEALING from the customer! There was no disclosure when I bought it! And even after returning the item, in new condition, they would not return it! I could have sold it for almost as much as they wanted it, and I would not have lost $300+ dollars!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH B&H OR ADORAMA!!! They do care about the customer, and do not try to rip you off on any returns you may have.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: May 21, 2019

Lack of disclosure. FRAUD. Claim was filed with SquareTrade. Information from Square Trade they had a different purchaser and different Email. Copy of payment mailed out by Square Trade did not have my signature or mailing address. Identity Fraud, Deceptive practices. Samsung advised not covered not aUTHORIZED SELLER. SQUARE TRADE NOT COVERED DUE TO PREVIOUS claim FILED. Name, address, product did not match my purchase or name Reported to FTC. They should be banned from selling on eBay. Anybody with a problem should flood FTC with letters, emails, letter to ABC Action news. Hit them where it hurts. eBay feedback is false. Read website complaints. They probably stay in business for a short time, scam people and then move on to so other trusting person.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I bought the camera referenced above and it arrived, new, all accessories present and functioned as expected. The issue came up when I went on the Panasonic website to register this camera for the warranty. 6th Avenue Electronics was not listed as an authorized retailer. This may just be glitch on Panasonic's website or 6th Avenue Electronics is unaware of this issue. Warranty registrations are usually instantaneous, but it has been five days and Panasonic has not confirmed my warranty.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I purchased a new Nikon Z6 for a a cheaper than normal price on their eBay page. I was sent a USED Nikon d7000 instead! After googling their name I arrived on their Consumer Reports page...not surprised. Scam!! I am in dispute with eBay now over a refund. This company is horrible and wish I had read about them before purchasing anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 6th Ave Electronics?

Original review: March 6, 2019

I purchased an expensive gaming computer monitor from this company on Amazon. It was received in a box that was demolished. I repacked it and shipped it back to 6th Ave. They are refusing to issue me a refund. This company is horrible.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I ordered a Canon SL2 camera bundle through Overstock. Got it and stuff was missing. No viewfinder cover, no camera cap, and one battery was missing. The one battery and charger I did get was a knock off when they advertised them as Canon brand. SD card I got was also a knock off and one of the mini SD cards. They have no customer service and will not answer calls, messages on Facebook, emails, or messages on Overstock. Hopefully Overstock will fix this seeing seller Isn’t.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

Bought a top quality model Dyson vacuum. Was supposed to be new. Had scratches all over, items in box without proper padding (appeared used). Vacuum broke 1 months after purchase (shoots debris out the back). 6th Ave denies it was refurbished. Bought at Overstock.com. Overstock takes no responsibility for product because they sold through 3rd party. Dyson takes no responsibility because 3rd party. 3rd party 6th Ave states past 30 day return. WILL NOT do anything for broken product. I should have known when I opened box. Customer Service very rude, laughing, uninterested in my complaint. Buyer beware. Do not buy product if 6th Ave is 3rd party. They DO NOT CARE about customers after the sale is made. I will be careful in the future to not purchase from a 3rd party.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

I purchased a Nikon CoolPix A900 online from Google 6th Avenue Electronics. The camera arrived with a power plug for India. Warranty card as well from India. I didn't think anything of this because in the past Nikon supports their products world-wide. After 5 weeks a defect in the camera appeared. Nikon USA returned it to me stating it is grey market and not authorized for sale in USA and therefore will not be repaired. 6th Avenue refuses to accept the product back stating I had 30 days to return it. Sorry! Today I see a sticker on the bottom of the box in effect stating the product is not legal for sale in the USA and the warranty may not be honored. Great. Thanks Google/6th Avenue Electronics for selling illegal products. Caveat emptor does not apply to deceptive sales and marketing scams.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

6th Ave refused to refund me 20% of my $1400 order that was defective. This was an Apple product that I had confirmed with Apple over the phone. Apple even told me to return it to the seller for a refund. This was 100% defective. Their policy states they will NOT charge a restocking fee on a defective item. It is apparently widespread that people are returning defective items to 6th Ave and 6th Ave is refusing to let go of a restocking fee. Do not buy from this company. Your assurance in a smooth process if you receive a less than perfect product will be pure disappointment. Please don't make the same mistake I, and countless others, made.

6th Ave Electronics Company Information