Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.30/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

6th Ave Electronics Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 6th Ave Electronics?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 6th Ave Electronics?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I recently ordered over $3000 worth of product from 6th Ave, selected “do not require signature” as we are in a pandemic without the small biz bandwidth to have people on-site for deliveries, provided the door code, and still they enforced a signature and would not deliver without it...not even after a 3 way call with Fedex itself. I understand they want to protect themselves but my health and my purchase are my right and yet, they would rather compromise the sale and safety of my staff for an in-person exchange. Needless to say, I won’t be ordering from them again.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I ordered a new computer from Walmart not realizing this was a third party situation. I cannot return it at the store and 6Ave won't even call me back. I really hope someone cracks down on companies like this. Or, maybe karma will take care of them.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

6ave is a con artist. They intentionally scam a small percentage of buyers to make up the margin. The majority of buyers would not have problems, but a small number of us will be victims for sure. That's their business model. That's how they undercut everyone's prices. Guess what, I bought from them many times without problem and finally my number is up. Just got scammed. They sent a defective Canon RF 24-105mm and claim the returned RF 24-105mm's serial number does not match (they accused me of switching the lens), which is a blatant lie, 1000% false. Now it makes sense.

What they're doing is criminal. When we buy from these guys, we take a chance with our money and support their unethical business practice. No more from me for sure! They're at this for a long time they know the system. They invent documentation/s for disputes. If you go to disputes with eBay, Rakuten... etc, they show their phony document/s and you are screwed. Stay away. A federal investigation is necessary. State authority must look into this business! How do we start one?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

I bought this magic keyboard Swedish from 6th Ave Electronics on Google Express. Some key did not work and I contacted Apple and provided the serial number of this keyboard. Unfortunately the serial number on the product is not in Apple's system and obviously company is selling fake product. When I contacted them they said the product is beyond return time. That is ok but they wanted to provided me with another serial number which did not belong to this product and asked me to claim it with Apple. It's totally dishonest merchant and please avoid buying from them in the future.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I understand that most companies have a (blank) percentage re-stocking fee... But at 30%?!?! That is STEALING from the customer! There was no disclosure when I bought it! And even after returning the item, in new condition, they would not return it! I could have sold it for almost as much as they wanted it, and I would not have lost $300+ dollars!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH B&H OR ADORAMA!!! They do care about the customer, and do not try to rip you off on any returns you may have.

Original review: May 21, 2019

Lack of disclosure. FRAUD. Claim was filed with SquareTrade. Information from Square Trade they had a different purchaser and different Email. Copy of payment mailed out by Square Trade did not have my signature or mailing address. Identity Fraud, Deceptive practices. Samsung advised not covered not aUTHORIZED SELLER. SQUARE TRADE NOT COVERED DUE TO PREVIOUS claim FILED. Name, address, product did not match my purchase or name Reported to FTC. They should be banned from selling on eBay. Anybody with a problem should flood FTC with letters, emails, letter to ABC Action news. Hit them where it hurts. eBay feedback is false. Read website complaints. They probably stay in business for a short time, scam people and then move on to so other trusting person.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I bought the camera referenced above and it arrived, new, all accessories present and functioned as expected. The issue came up when I went on the Panasonic website to register this camera for the warranty. 6th Avenue Electronics was not listed as an authorized retailer. This may just be glitch on Panasonic's website or 6th Avenue Electronics is unaware of this issue. Warranty registrations are usually instantaneous, but it has been five days and Panasonic has not confirmed my warranty.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I purchased a new Nikon Z6 for a a cheaper than normal price on their eBay page. I was sent a USED Nikon d7000 instead! After googling their name I arrived on their Consumer Reports page...not surprised. Scam!! I am in dispute with eBay now over a refund. This company is horrible and wish I had read about them before purchasing anything.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I purchased an expensive gaming computer monitor from this company on Amazon. It was received in a box that was demolished. I repacked it and shipped it back to 6th Ave. They are refusing to issue me a refund. This company is horrible.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I ordered a Canon SL2 camera bundle through Overstock. Got it and stuff was missing. No viewfinder cover, no camera cap, and one battery was missing. The one battery and charger I did get was a knock off when they advertised them as Canon brand. SD card I got was also a knock off and one of the mini SD cards. They have no customer service and will not answer calls, messages on Facebook, emails, or messages on Overstock. Hopefully Overstock will fix this seeing seller Isn’t.

6th Ave Electronics Company Information